Impetuous// Loki Fan fiction

By itzlizzy_

"What now?" I look into his eyes and see how his anger quickly disappears and his expression is replaced with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

14 2 0
By itzlizzy_

After speaking with Fury about the situation and Phil they agreed and were more than willing to let me help.

If anything they accepted immediately.

I ended up tagging along with Natasha as we went looking for a man named Bruce Banner. Otherwise known as the Hulk. Apparently, he can be very violent when this 'Hulk' persona comes out. Or so I've been told.

I'm not worried at all. I've fought much worse. Though I do hope nothing leads to this.

They've had me stay in the jet as I, along with the pilot, waited patiently for Nat to do her thing and persuade him to come willingly.

I remember being in the jet for a good thirty minutes getting restless and that's when I saw her finally come in and a man with curly brown hair in a suit follows behind her.

"Sage Madegn, this is Bruce Banner. Bruce Banner this is agent Sage."

I smile and shake his hand.

He seems hesitant and almost a bit jittery as I shake his hand.

"She'll be helping out on the mission. She said she's studied the Tesseract and Loki himself," she says eyeing me.

She didn't seem to believe me when I first told her, but now she just seems upset I hadn't mentioned this before. She didn't press on further after I explained to her the near truth of what I know. Enough information for her to believe me and accept my help.

"She'll help us hunt him down and retrieve the Tesseract."

Hunt.

I never thought I'd be doing that for someone I care gravely about. Much less for it to be Loki.

With that, we wait in there for a good twenty minutes before the pilot announces that we're taking off.

To where? I have no idea.

***

"The Tesseract has awakened. They would wield its power, but our ally now it's working as they never will."

"He is ready to lead and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. The world will be his. The universe yours and the humans, what can they do but burn?"

"Hey!"

I sit up quickly.

"What?"

"Have you slept besides right now?" She asks with an amused smile.

"No," I state and get up.

I realize the jet is already opened and everyone is off.

Including the few soldiers or guards that were on the jet with us.

I rush to my feet and make my way off the plane.

Not without thinking back on that terrible dream. I saw what looked to be Loki's hands as he accepts a scepter that glows.

It reminded me of the video I saw of him holding what seemed to be the same thing.

Crazy dream to have manifested from that video.

His devilish smile still roams in my mind as I wonder why the hell I dreamed of such a thing.

"Hey," I hear Nat as I notice her waiting for me to follow.

"Yes?"

"You coming?"

I nod and quickly hurry off the jet. 

I didn't see where we landed but it felt pretty insane once I stepped off the plane and noticed we were on what seemed like a giant ship.

The reason being is that to the far horizon, I can see the sea and nothing more.

I follow Nat and we walk towards another jet where Phil walks out. As well as a man who I recognize as Captain America.

"Agent Romanoff, Sage," he says with a nod. "Captain Rogers," he says introducing him.

"Ma'am," he replies which would shock me if I hadn't known how he came about.

Most men these days, on earth at least, wouldn't be caught dead speaking in such a way.

"Hi," she says flatly. "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace," she tells Phil before he nods and walks off.

"See you there," Roger replies to him before he's walked off.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice," Nat goes as we start walking along the place.

"Was it?" He asks flatly looking at her and back towards me.

"Indeed," I state with a forced smile.

"I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" She asks making me chuckle.

He looks at me and her holding back an amused smile.

"Trading cards?"

"They're vintage," she states.

"He's very proud of them," I add.

We walk towards Bruce who looks very lost. I suppose I feel the same though I don't show it as much as he does.

"Dr. Banner," Rogers calls to him.

"Yeah, hi," Bruce says as Nat and I stay back letting them exchange hellos.

"You doing okay?" Nat asks me.

I look at her confused.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Okay. Just making sure," she says pulling a smile before focusing on what seems to be her earpiece.

"Gentlemen...ma'am," she goes saying to all of us. "You might want to step inside a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe."

As if on cue there's a loud noise and slight rumbling coming from the ship or deck we're standing on

"Is this a submarine?" Rogers asks.

"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" He states shortly.

We all walk towards the edge of the shot and I feel my eyes deceive me as what looks to be wings start to arise from the water.

A ship. We're on a huge ship.

"Oh no, this is much worse," Banner adds making me chuckle as we all make our way quickly inside.

*

When we start walking in we enter an area with many people on computers. Talking and barking orders.

I notice Nick Fury at the center as we walk in. Even from behind I can tell he hasn't changed a bit. No matter the fact that it's been about a year give or take.

"Gentlemen," he says as he turns around to see us.

He starts to speak to Banner and I listen into the conversation by the time Banner asks how long he'll be present.

"Where are you with that?"

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones. Laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us," Phil explains.

"That's still not gonna find them in time."

I stop listening as I walk out of the area.

I walk down the long hall and head to the area we were shown we'd be staying.

*

I was laying on the bed I was told I'd be sleeping on and although I came partially to rest, my mind couldn't contain itself. All I could think about was Loki.

How seeing him again was going to be. What I would say. What he would say. And most importantly why he's doing what he's doing.

It sounds absurd to even be thinking mainly on what I would say to that man considering the bigger picture at stake. Especially after that absurd dream I had that I can't shake, but I can't help it.

I hear a knock on the wall not too long later and I turn to see Nat.

"Can I come in?"

I motion for her to step inside as I sit on my bed.

She takes a seat next to me and gives me what looks like a pitiful smile.
I'm sure that's not the case though, but it seems that way.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"Nothing," I say firmly.

"Come on, Sage. You can tell me anything."

I narrow my eyes at her. Maybe it's the way I'm feeling at this moment, I'm not sure but I snap at that.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing I- I just think if something is weighing on you, you can tell me. You don't have to keep it to yourself."

"There is nothing weighing on me."

"Really?" She asks making a face that tells me she doesn't believe a word coming out of my mouth.

"Why do you keep insisting?"

"Why did you agree to come along?"

"I already told you, I know about Loki and the Tesseract. I just wanted to help considering I probably know the most of what we're up against."

"More than Tony or Bruce?" She questions.

I don't respond at first because I'm not sure what to say.

"Please," I finally snap, looking away in frustration. "You act as if I haven't come on missions with you before. Just because I'm not officially with or a part of Shield doesn't mean I can't tag along."

"Come on, It's more than just that."

"It's not," I say getting up.

"Really?" She says sounding angry now.

"Yes!" I nearly shout as I rush out of the room and away from her.

*

I make the long walk to the main area to look for Fury and I couldn't help when I saw him but lash out.

"Fury!"

He turns around and looks at me puzzled.

"Yes? Agent Madegn."

"Please," I cut him off. "Don't agent me, we need to talk."

"Alright," he says walking up to me. "But first...maybe think of relaxing."

I scoff and whisper to him since there are people including Banner and Rogers watching me act hysterically.

"Did you or did you not tell Agent Romanoff about my very private background?"

His face doesn't falter but he pulls a tired frown.

"Yes. I did."

I huff in frustration.

"Seriously?! What happened to my privacy being very important? What happened to that promise you granted me?"

"I found it that since Romanoff is very close to you it wouldn't be such a big deal and need I remind you that Romanoff is the only person I have told and if you so choose to act out, the consequences will be no one's fault but yours," he warns me.

I look around to the people staring in alert and before I can say anything, a loud sound rings around us and someone shouts something.

"We got hit. A sixty-seven percent match. Wait-Cross match. Seventy-nine percent."

Fury focuses back on his big screen control panel as I focus on the computer the man is talking from.

"Location?" Phil asks.

"Stuttgart, Germany. Twenty-eight Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

I see as he pulls up footage captured of Loki.

He looks different from the other video I saw in Tony's place.

He looks better. His hair more well kept and he's wearing a luxury suit. I watch the last moment of the clip as he smiles and it's much different from the ones I've grown to know.

"Captain, you're up," Fury tells Rogers as he nods back.

He doesn't hesitate to rush off to get dressed.

Fury turns back towards me and my uncertain face.

"Now. Would you rather continue to argue with me or would you rather help capture Loki?"

I glare at him and turn around. Heading straight to my room to suit up.

Before I get too far he calls out to me again.

"Hey!"

"Yes?" I say turning around.

"Just remember...after you do this. There's no more hiding. It's all out there."

I nod and continue on.

What better way to out my magic than by helping stop the only other person with magic that may just be a match for the rest of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 29.2K 47
The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist...
107 0 29
This is not one of my Loki stories but instead it's of Captain America. I hope you will enjoy this story as much as you do my Loki stories. One day...
11.1K 353 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
65.6K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...