Enigma; Male Wednesday x Fema...

By Sammy_Grace2024

Y/n: your name, L/n: last name, e/c: eye color, h/c: hair color, f/d: favorite drink, f/f: favorite food. Y/n... More

[Theme Songs Next Chapter]
Y/n L/n
Marie
Wednesday Addams
Enid Sinclair
Shared songs part 1
Shared songs part 2
~[๐”š๐”ข๐”ก๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ'๐”ฐ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”‰๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ข]~
0. ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช
โ„‘. ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ก
A/n
First texting story:
โ„‘โ„‘โ„‘. ๐”—๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ด

โ„‘โ„‘. ๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฒ๐”ญ ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ

1.1K 17 0
By Sammy_Grace2024

(A/n: adding three teacher oc's, you'll see later)

S/c: second favorite color

(Short Third P.O.V)

You woke up to your alarm blaring, you once again wake up in sweat due to your on going nightmares.

You glanced over to Enid, who was still asleep. You decide to take a shower.

*short time-skip*

Once you were finished taking your shower, you got dressed in your Nevermore uniform. Instead of the bright uniform, yours had a royal blue rather than the bright blue, it also had black stripes. For your accessary (that was your design choice for the uniform) was a black and s/c cloak. The cloak had a witches like hood attached (think of the harry potter's cloak).

When you got dressed, you woke up Enid.

"Oh, Enid!" You exclaimed, jumping on her bed. "It's time to get up!"

You heard Enid groan. After about 20 seconds, she got up.

"Whyy?" She complains.

"It's the first full day of school, so go get dressed!"

"Fine."

Enid then went and took her shower.

While Enid did that, you brushed your hair.

*another time-skip*

You heard a knock at the door, and a piece of parchment slides under the door.

Picking up the parchment it reads:

 ————————————————————

Y/n and Enid,

As Principal Weems have said yesterday during dinner, she has asked the dorm heads to gather their students some time today for Poe Cup Preparations. This means going over the history of the Poe Cup, the rules, and picking out one Edgar Allen Poe short story to use as the canoe's painted inspiration.

Ophelia Hall is meeting in my Observatory after school.

Hope to see you there!

Dorm Mom,

Miss Marilyn Thornhill

———————————————————

Once you finished reading Enid was all dressed and was standing behind you.

 (Y/N P.O.V)

"Enid, we have Poe Cup Preparations today after school in Miss Thornhill's Observatory."

"Ok!" She smiled.

I got out a snack and started eating it.

"Let's go to our classes now."

We then went to our classes. Nevermore has some of the normie's classes here as well as our normal classes like botanical science, our kind of physical education which includes fencing. Including some magic classes for people like me to take. We can have one or two normie classes. I chose to take criminology and psychology. I had these two classes everyday, back to back.

Today was my criminology class, Enid has photography. She decided to take photography to have something in common with me and to bond over photography. Enid doesn't understand why I decided to take criminology and psychology, I told her that I find catching criminals and killers interesting, fun, and exciting. I told her that psychology is entwined with criminology, knowing how the brain works and what made the killers tick.

"Time to head to criminology, see you later, Enid."

"Yeah! See you later Y/n!"

And so we both left to our different classes.

————————————————————

(Introducing three of the Nevermore's normie classes teachers)

The criminology teacher was a mid 40 year old man. His hair was black, but it was getting white. He stood at about 6'1 clearly, towering over most of his students. He was a retired criminologist, Weems had messaged him in an email, considering that Nevermore has a 'normie program', that if he was willing to teach some students about criminology. He accepted the invitation. His name is Hugo Sullivan.

The psychology teacher was a 26 year old woman. She had medium long freshly dyed ombré hair, brown with the ends dyed cyan. She was 5'8, but when she was wearing her heels she was 5'10. Fresh out of college three years ago. Since then she taught at two different public normie schools, but Weems reached out to her saying that she should teach psychology at Nevermore. Her name is Annie Vincent.

The photography teacher was a 20 year old woman. Fresh out of her college. She has shoulder height hair that was mint green. She wears a light shade of red beret. She is the shortest out of the teachers, standing at 5'5. Before she went to her college, she was Nevermore's secretary, but that job now is Weems. Her name is Madelyn Boones.

All three of them are half normies.

——————————————————

I made it into my teacher's class, and I sat down in the back next to the window.

I sat there bored for a couple of minutes, then I decided that I had enough so I take out my journal from my black satchel.

'So far, this school year had me hoping that something interesting would happen to this school. So far, I have been proven wrong. And I absolutely hate being proved wrong. The last time that happened, I had hoped my family survived that fire. I guess school does to do that to you, disappoint people to their end. I just want something to happen. Like a murder or something. But, even if a murder happens here in Jericho, most likely the sheriff is going to blame Nevermore and probably throw me behind bars for something I clearly did not do.'

I did this to practice my writing and my journaling.

"Alright, students," I heard the teacher yell. "Class as started, if you aren't in your seats find one that isn't already taken yet."

Then, all of students talking went quiet.

"Today we will be introducing ourselves and then I will be introducing this class. Understood, class?"

Everyone else said stuff like "yes" or "Yes, sir." I just nodded my head.

"Now, everyone will come up to the front, one at a time, and will answer the questions on the board."

"Let's start with me, My name is Hugo Sullivan, call me Mr. Sullivan or I am fine with you all calling me Mr. S." The teacher states. "Now let's have the back row go first."

A telekinesis boy with brown hair and glasses stood up and walked to the front.

His name was Rowan. Weird. Why did he decide to take this class. He didn't strike me as the type who will take this class. Hmm... Rowan's really full of surprises, isn't he?

A familiar tortured artist stood up, then walked to the front.

He was of course a friend, Xavier Thorpe.

After two more people, who are both girls. It was finally my turn.

I disappeared from the back, then reappeared to the front of the room.

They, of course, already know me. And they fear me.

"Y/n L/n"

"Ok..Have a seat Miss L/n." I hummed.

After the rest of class did introductions, Mr. Sullivan handed out a notes packet.

He then lectured us while we filled in the blanks he left on the notes packet.

 The homework he gave us was to write an essay over your favorite case. I decided to write about the villisca axe murder house.

*time-skip*

Soon it was time for lunch.

I quickly found Enid, so I ran towards her and jumped on her.

"Ah!" Enid screams.

"Sorry Enid." I said chuckling.

*time-skip*

After lunch was botanical science.

"Hello Y/n and Enid." Miss Thornhill greets. "Did you two enjoy your first day back?"

"Yes!" Enid said while smiling.

"It was enjoyable." I agreed.

We heard the bell ring, so we quickly went to our seats. We sat next to Yoko and another vampire girl.

We spent most of the class cleaning up the room and planting more plants. I planted a nightshade, and a ghost orchid. Also, making sure Miss Thornhill's plants last year is still growing.

Then, Thornhill handed out this year's syllabus. Said that we can sign it now, and it back to her now, so me and enid did that.

It was finally the end of class.

 "Class dismissed!" Miss Thornhill announced. "Anyone that's not in my dorm can go to theirs or where their dorm mom said to meet them at. Ophelia Hall you can take a bathroom/ rest break, we meet back here in five"

*time-skip-after the break*

"Okay Ophelia Hall, time to go over Poe Cup!" Thornhill says. "The poe cup history is that after 5-7 years after Edgar Allen Poe died, the Nevermore's principal during that time period decided to create the poe cup in his honor, naming the event after him. Using some of poe's short story for inspiration for the canoe. It is designed to be a part foot, part canoe racing. You need to come up with a strategy by the end of autumn. I would be proud of you guys if you made it pass Bianca Barclay's team. Now, I think that Enid, Yoko, and Y/n should lead."

"Why us?" We asked.

"Because you guys have smarts that can blow them apart, loyalty (towards Ophelia Hall), determination to win and prove yourself, and Y/n has great ambition. Plus, you all are great leaders."

 "Ok."

"Miss thornhill?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Can I pick the short story? I have an idea in mind."

"Ok! What short story are you thinking about doing?"

"I was thinking of doing The Black Cat."

There was murmurs of agreement around the room.

"Ok, so that settles that then, Ophelia Hall is doing The Black Cat!" 

(1510 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...