Haitani's little sister

By justfangirl08

(Y/n) is youngest of 3 siblings and her older brothers are no one else than infamous Haitani brothers of Ropp... More

Before we start
1
2
3
4
5
Hair problems
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Bloody Halloween
18
Princess
19
incorrect quotes
20
21
22
23
Merry Christmas
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Happy birthday Ran!
31
32
Emma
33
34
35
36
37
Happy Halloween
38
39
I'm sad so I'm writing
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48

45

1.1K 58 36
By justfangirl08

Sanzu was standing at my doorway. This was strange for two reasons. First one ... What the hell was my ex doing here. Second of all ... how did he even knew where this house is?! The house we were currently in was far from main part of Tokyo. Now I wouldn't mind my ex at the doorway of our house. That was actually pretty common occurrence, much to my dismay, the thing that bothered my was that I had no idea why he's here. I did not want him here.

"What are you doing here?"

"... visiting?"

I blinked a few times as I tried to process this information. What. The. Fuck? 

"Well it was nice to see you. Thanks for the visit and see you at work."

I was about to shut the door to his face when he blocked them with his foot and pushed them over. Lovely, I'm not getting rid of hi- wait I should have stun gun somewhere around or maybe baton ... I definitely have my gun but that ... Mikey would be mad if I shout Haru. Tho a little bullet in the leg never hurt anyone-

"Wait (y/n)"

Thinking about it I could just knock him out without a weapon, one good hit and- pushing that thought aside I tried to play it nice. Maybe he'll leave soon? Or will have some normal reason to be here ... in a middle of a night ... looking like he wants to get high but run out of anything to get high on. Yeah ... sweet.

"Can I come in?"

For a second I considered saying no and trying to shut the down in his face again. But I knew how little chance of success that had. And while smashing his leg with the hard door sounded fun I didn't really want him to be mad at me for the whole following month.

"Fine."

Technically I had no problem inviting him in. Despite our relationship being over for a while now we still were friends, just without benefits. The problem was ... Haru still wanted the benefits from time to time. The best drug to get high on as he called it. To be honest I sometimes wanted it as well. Wanted to fall into his arms, get high, drink till I can't walk straight and get lost in a pleasure I knew he can give him. But it wasn't good. It wasn't good for me and it wasn't good for him. 

On nights like this, when he appeared on my doorstep with this kind of look I always know what he wants. And sometimes I let him have it, sometimes I'm just as desperate. But not tonight. Tonight I'd rather stay sober. 

"So what brings you here?"

I knew and he knew I know. But I wanted to see what he'll say. If he'll try to deny it. 

"I ... wanted to see you?"

"What for?"

Before he answered screams muffed by walls echoed trough hall. I tsk-ed, it was getting annoying we need better walls. Or Rin needs to hold back a bit breaking these guys bones. Sanzu behind me jumped form surprise.

"What was that?!"

"Hm? Oh remember that guy form last week you needed information form?"

Sanzu slowly nodded. Won't you look at that! High 90 % of time and still remembers more than my dumb brother! I should get him a candy.

"Rindo's still not done with him. But don't worry I'm giving it maximally 3 more days until we'll know everything you needed."

Another scream this time more pained and desperate echoed trough hall. I didn't really mind it but I assume better sound isolation could be good idea for future. Thank god there are no neighbors. They surely would have questions as to why are there screams heard so often. And as always I'd have to deal with it. Well ... maybe Ran would be capable but I'd rather not risk it. I don't want to get arrested just because someone didn't invest in sound isolation and because my brother happened to be Bonten's personal torturer. Can't  these b*tches  spill their secrets faster or at least scream less? 

Sighing I decided to be nice.

"Sit down I'll be right back. Do you wanna water, coffee or tee?"

Sanzu stared at me startled. Was this the first time he heard one of Rin's victims? He was the one who ordered it most of the time anyway. Needing information on enemies and sh*t.

"Ehh ...."

"Something stronger?"

Sanzu nodded and I headed to kitchen. Just as I returned Rin walked out of basement wiping blood from his hands. Looks like someone had fun.

"How did it went?"

Rin grinned at me. 

"It was fun."

I also smirked. Sure it was. Maybe I'll join him next time. I never found that deep liking in torture but at this point it wasn't  the worst thing we've done for Bonten. And the sooner that guy breaks the sooner I'll stop hearing his screams. Who knows depending on Mikeys mood he might even be set free! Assuming he'll be in one piece by then. And if no ... well most of them wished death at this point anyway. It wasn't making me happy but it was part of this job.

"Did he talk?"

"Bit."

"And?"

Well that was certainly a progress! Although I had to admin that it took way too long. Usually they started talking much faster. But who am I to complain? After all better late then never. And once they started to talk it usually didn't took long till they gave up.

"I think he wanted to say more but he kinda ... passed out on me."

"... you're an idiot you know it?"

"It's not my fault! How was I supposed to know the bleeding was so bad?!"

I could think of a few ways but we've been here before. Taking blame wasn't my brothers strong side ... and neither was mine. 

"Did you at least bandaged it?"

"Of course I did I'm not an idi-"

"You are"

Rindo rolled his eyes eyes but didn't argue. Maybe he finally accepted the cruel truth? I had a few more ways of teasing him at hand but Sanzu decided that this is as good moment as any to remind us of his existence. 

"(y/n) is everything fine-?"

"Haru!"

My brother wasted no time throwing himself at the pink haired man. It was amusing to watch Haru step away, look of utter disgust on his face. Rindo was still kind of covered in blood. One would think Haru is used to it by now but I guess unless it's the blood of people he shot he doesn't want his clothes dirty. 

"R-Rin ... nice to see you ... can you please ... eh stop getting closer?"

Rindo ignored Sanzu and kept on creeping closer either to hug him or to break his bone. One can never know with my brother. Haru kept on trying to get away from him. I decided this is a good moment to go grab some drinks. 

The question was ... what? I'm not pulling out the best wine for Haruchyo. Now I found myself conflicted between the cheap bottle from the supermarket or the discount bottle from liquor shop stock sale. Or maybe the glass of vodka Ran brought from who knows where with suspicious blood strain everyone decided not to address. So many opinions! Well I assume that getting rid of a discount bottle of wine will be easier than blood strained bottle of vodka. I can just give the wine to Mochi for his birthday. Or Koko, giving the hella cheep wine to Koko would be kinda hilarious. 

"Rin! Do you want a drink!"

Instead of answer I heard something that sounded like furniture being knocked over and a high pitched scream I successfully identified as Haru. Sounds like they're having fun. Well I'll take it as a yes. With drinks in hand I headed back to where I left my 2 idiots. I wonder where the 3rd one is. The scene that welcomed me was pretty expected. Some of the stuff around was knocked over and in the middle of it Rin was hugging Haru's middle trying to get as much blood on him as possible while the other tried to get him off. 

"Get off me f*cker!"

"Aww Haru, won't you hug me back?"

Rin-Rin is a in a good mood huh?  Good for Haru!

"F*ck off!!!"

"Hug me or I'll break your leg"

They're so cute. At Rin's threat Haru went white and and rather quickly warped his hands around my brother. Being satisfied Rindo pulled away with wide grin.

"See it wasn't that hard!"

Sanzu didn't say anything, just stared at his blood stained shirt. As if he didn't know how to get rid of bloodstain. Or didn't have enough money for a new shirt. 

"Don't you have the guy downstairs to torture?"

At my remark both of their gazes fell on me. 

"I do. But Haru's so much fun~"

"True"

"I'm right here!"

"Go to the other room if you have a problem"

Laughing at Haru's annoyed expression I offered him a glass. He did took it although he looked like he wanted to smash it and stab every single shard into Rin. Funny, usually it's Ran people want to stab. Sometimes it's me but that's rare. I'm usually the one stabbin'. 

"Cheers"

Rindo drown his glass in one go. After noticing the taste he turned to me. My glass was still untouched in my hand as I watched Haru take a sip of his not paying us much attention.

"Was that Ran's-?"

"Yep"

Rindo gagged and gave me a betrayed look. What ... was I supposed to potentially poison myself and leave him out? What kind of sister would I be!? Nope we're going down together. Tho thinking about it I could pour us water and only give the vodka to Haru ... damn.

"Shh, I don't want him to know."

I whispered and nod in Haru's direction. Luckily his desire to take Sanzu down with him was stronger than any worry about that drink's dubious origin.

"Well I'll go get changed. I look like I just tortured someone"

I rolled my eyes at Rin but didn't  comment as he left. So now it's just me and Haru. 

"So you still haven't told me what brought you here?"

Sighing Harucho set down his now empty glass and lock eyes with me.

"Don't do this (y/n) ... you know the answer."

Raising my eyebrow I questioned

"Now do I?"

His voice fall dangerously close to growl when he answered. 

"Stop playing!"

Before realized it he moved and grabbed my wrist. Still full glass fell out of my hand and shattered on the floor. Instinctively I tried to break free of his grip, body tensing and ready to fight.

"Let me go!"

He didn't let go instead pulled me closer. 

"Don't you want it? (y/n) please!"

I knew that clouded look in his eyes far too well. Before he could grab my other wrist I slapped him. Hard. In shock he let go of me and I put some distance between us, ignoring the glass cracking beneath my shoes. Blinking slowly Haru straightened again, one of his hands pushed against his cheek that was quickly geting ugly red.

"We talked about this Sanzu. We're done."

"That's not what you said-"

Another slap got him to shut up. We had an agreement to not bring these dates up. 

"Shut up."

Digging blindly around my pockets I pulled out some cash. I didn't bother counting, I knew it's a lot. I slammed it against his chest as I strode past him. He instinctively caught it.

"If you're so desperate go get a whore or buy some pills I don't care! But understand that I'm not your toy to come play with when you have a bad day. We've tried that and it hurt us both."

"But I want you."

His tone made me stop. Made the feelings I pushed down back up. It wasn't  love. It never was. But there was something. A longing of a kind. One that never went away, but with Haru it dulled. The desire for something I'll never have, the pain of a loss I didn't want to mourn. Haru made it easier. Him and alcohol and pills. I couldn't go back to that. And he needed to stop as well. A bit of my sadness made it to my voice but that didn't matter. It changed nothing.

"Then I'm sorry for you. Because you won't have that. Not today ..."

I didn't want to add the last part but it slipped out before I could stop it. It wasn't a lie. I knew that there's a day I can't refuse him. And a day I'll be the one seeking him.That didn't matter. It didn't.

"Leave Haru."

Sanzu looked like he wanted to argue. That wasn't surprised. But whatever he wanted to say was left untold as Rindo stepped between us. Keeping one eye on Haru he turned to me, worry clear in his eyes.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Haru was just leaving."

I gave Sanzu a pointed look. Reluctantly he nod and turned in directions of doors but before he could reach for them they swung open revealing a panting Koko.

"(Y/n)! Rin!"

"Koko! What's wrong?!"

His panicked expression was enough to send us all on edge. All the previous argument was forgotten as we rushed to the white haired man. 

"Ran! He's been shot!"

My heart skipped a beat and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Same went for Rin who warped his arms around me protectively. Koko must've noticed because he was quick to assure.

"He's alive. He's out of it, he lost a lot of blood but he'll be okay."

Finally I felt like I can breathe again. Rindo next to me also relaxed a tiniest bit. But not fully. Ran was okay, Ran was alive. But someone dared to hurt him. Someone dared to try to take his life. My blood boiled at the thought. I wanted to ran to my brother and see if he was okay with my own eyes. But as much as I wanted that there was something else I wanted. Something darker. My voice dripped dangerously low when I asked.

"Who?"

"(y/n)-"

"Who?!"

Koko retreated a bit under my and Rin's gaze. We both wanted it. We wanted blood of whoever dared to hurt our brother. Koko sighed and I knew he gave up. Tonight, there will be blood. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.9K 49
°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.° 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮 ✧ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
418K 15.8K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...
29K 959 37
After Ran was given an ultimatum by his younger brother to choose between the Tenjiku Gang and his long term girlfriend of 3 years. Ran makes the cho...
125K 4K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...