๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ || ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

By enhypviIIe

โSee this bite as our key to survivalโž In which Kang Hara and her classmates face many losses and difficultie... More

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—š๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

2K 64 11
By enhypviIIe

Writers POV

08:30

"Do you think they've found her already?"

Mijin climbed on top of the car bump and sat down besides Hari who was looking at a small picture. She quickly put it back in her pocket before Mijin could see.

"I don't know. Probably"

Her reply was cold, making Mijin frown. Hari is usually very cold, but this time it felt bold and angry. 

"Is something wrong?"

Hari looked at Mijin. "No. Everything is just fine"

Mijin wanted to say something, but got interrupted.

"Sis, we're going to a gas station to find some gas for the car. I'll-"

"I'm coming with you"

She jumps off of the car hood and walks to her brother. He let out a deep sigh and looked at Eunji and Suhyeok who were waiting for them at the end of the street.

"Mijin, stay here with Gyeongsu, Namra, Daesu and Hyoryung. If we're not back in an hour, continue without us"

"I'm coming with you"

Namra wanted to join the group, but Mijin held her back.

"Stay here, you'll be no help to them"

The girl looked at Suhyeok who was chattering with Eunji. It made her bawl her fists. Mijin noticed her sudden mood change and quickly turned the girl around.

"I'll help you how to shoot arrows like Hari thought me" she turned to Hari and winked, making her laugh. "Let's go"

Hari and Wujin walked to Suhyeok and Eunji who stopped talking.

"So, where are we heading"

"I'm not hearing anything right now so let's just walk until we see something" Eunji said, throwing a shovel over his shoulder. "I got super hearing too"

"What will we do once we got the gas" Wujin suddenly said. "I mean, we can't drive around forever"

"I don't know yet. Let's first try to find a way to reunite with the others before we make any more plans"

The four of them walked down the empty streets. They filled their bags with food that doesn't expire and got a new sets of clothes. Suhyeok switched his high school uniform into a white tracking suit, Eunji is wearing blue jeans with a black top, Hari chose black tracking pants with a white crop top and a grey sweater around her waist and Wujin got himself an average teenage boy outfit. They also got some clothes for the others.

After a couple of minutes walking, they got to a gas station. Eunji ran to the store besides it to see if there was any sign of life or death. As soon as she cleared the place, she signed the others to come.

"Suhyeok, fill this can with gas. We'll try to find anything useful in here"

Hari put some lighters in her pocket while Eunji started to eat a bag of chips. Wujin looked around the magazine area until he started to hear something. It sounded like gunshots. He looked up and turned his head to the sky.

"You heard that too, right?" Eunji said, looking at him.

The two of them stepped out of the store and looked around. Hari followed them and grabbed her brothers shoulder.

"What? What is it?"

"I think..they are in trouble"

09:00

"Joker!"

Haru stopped Cheongsan and Onjo from taking any more steps forward. Cheongsan also heard the loud yelling. They looked at each other and frowned. Both of them heard the scream, except for Onjo who was left confused.

"Who is that?"

"Joker! It's me!"

The three friends were confused.

"What's going on?" Onjo asked afraid.

"That voice.." Haru mumbled. "It sounds familiar"

"It's green arrow! You know me"

Haru chuckled when hearing that. It's his best friend, Sanghoon. Or his comrade if you want it the official way. 

The shadow started to come closer until it turned into a young man. He was walking firmly while smiling from ear to ear. He walked over to the three and hugged Haru with every pinch of energy left inside of him.

"I'm so glad to see you"

"Yeah, I'm so glad to see you too"

The two couldn't let go of each other until one of them decided to. Haru kept smiling while looking at Sanghoon is unharmed face. But then, he suddenly noticed that he stopped smiling.

"What's wrong?"

"I found your sister"

Haru his eyes widened. Cheongsan looked up and took a step closer to the boy.

"You did? Where is she? Is she with you?"

Sanghoon his mood went from happy to sad. He lowered his head to the ground, not daring to say anything. Onjo felt tears appear in her eyes when noticing it. Cheongsan shook his head and grabbed Sanghoon by his collar.

Haru pulled him back and looked at Sanghoon. "What happened to my sister"

"I'm sorry, Haru. She's dead"

Suddenly, a loud gunshot filled the area. Onjo squeaked and fell to the ground. Haru felt some blood spetters hit his eyes, making him blink his eyes a few times. His body froze, like the one in front of him. He felt his whole life flashing passed his eyes.

"Is he dead?" Onjo mumbled.

"Oh shit, we have to go"

Cheongsan tried to grab Haru his arm, but he pushed him away. He fell down to the ground and looked at his friends body with a bullet right trough his head. Tears started to go down his cheeks as he held onto his friends hand without saying anything.

"We have to go. Now!"

Onjo gently removed Haru his hand from Sanghoon his while Cheongsan put all his force into it to get him off the ground. More gunshot sounds start to hit the area. Cheongsan and Onjo ran into the woods while Haru couldn't get his eyes off of his friend. He couldn't leave him there.

"Haru, let's go"

He snapped out of it and looked at Onjo waving at him from behind a tree. A tear went down his eye again as he rushed over to her. They started to run without looking back. 

Haru felt a painful feeling enter his head. He didn't pay any attention to the things in front of him and bumped into a tree. 

"Cheongsan wait!"

Onjo stopped and ran to him. She kneeled down and tilted his scratched head. She couldn't think of anything to comfort him so she just looked at him with pitiful eyes. Cheongsan took place besides them and tried to hide his tears.

"We should keep moving. Is there another way to the basis?"

"Cheongsan.." Onjo looked down.

"What?" he scoffed. "We aren't giving up, right?"

"You heard what that soldier said" 

"He could be lying, covering it up so we wouldn't look for her"

Onjo let out a sigh and got up. "Haru just saw his best friend die in front of him. Let's just..wait out here for a little bit until he calmed down. After that, we'll talk"

Cheongsan looked at the two. Haru was looking into the distance without blinking while Onjo had tears stuck in her eyes. He let out a chuckle and nodded.

"I'll go ahead. You wait here"

"What will you even look for?"

"Onjo, I really don't want to be angry with you but right now, you're annoying me"

"No, wait I-"

Cheongsan ignored Onjo and walked into the woods. He felt his head hurting drastically and noticed his vision turning blurry. Is this what Hara told him about? That when she got angry her vision would turn blurry and red?

He tried to figure out a way to the basis without even knowing the area. His ears tried to catch the sound of guns or people talking. But all he heard was waves. 

Waves from the sea.

---------------------------

A/N

Finally a new chapter ! I decided to finish this ff and make a new one once S2 is released. I'M SO SORRY FOR KEEPING Y'ALL WAITING..not my proudest moment.

I'll be uploading more frequently now! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 3.4K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
27.3K 765 35
Xreader/various Xreader/wujin What happens when Hyosan High School is grounds zero for a outbreak? Will you a new student survive till the end? Read...
70.3K 1.8K 34
In a world overrun by the undead, y/n must navigate the perils of a zombie apocalypse alongside her loyal circle of friends. As survival becomes thei...
82K 3.9K 30
โ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ โž ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด-๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป said with a s...