WINNING HER BACK

By HarshadAbhimanyu

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... More

A. REGRET
B. I WILL FIND YOU.
C. I'VE GOT YOU
D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.
E . CONFRONTATION.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.

EPILOGUE.

1.2K 95 28
By HarshadAbhimanyu

5 years later :

"Abhir, aaira get up!! Breakfast is ready!! School bus will come anytime soon!! Wake up babies!!"

Abhir Abhimanyu Birla and Aaira Abhimanyu Birla - Lives of Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Two lives which are by Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Two lives which are made from Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Abhira's babies they are!!!

"Abhir aaira please now get up!!"

"Papa please!! 5minutes more na!!"

Abhir and aaira requested in unison to their father, who's now annoyed at the fact that they haven't got up yet whereas their school bus will come anytime soon.

"No papa!! No 5minutes!! If you Two don't get up now, your mumma will scold me. So I'm not taking any risk!!"

"Okayyyyy finesse!!"

Abhir and aaira got up annoyed and with sleepy eyes.

Abhimanyu smiled looking at them and took them to the bathroom to get them freshen up.

"Now brush your teeth"

Abhimanyu instructed his children.

"Papa can you help me with the brushing?? Its so boring to brush. Please"

5year old aaira requested her father, who never misses a chance to get pampered by her father.

"Aaira you're 5year old. Look at me. See. This is how you should do your own job. Remember na otherwise mumma will scold papa"

And the both kids had a great laugh.

"Acha toh you two are teaming up against me?? Nice. No movie date and no ice cream date this week!!"

Abhimanyu said teasingly to the children.

"Are papa no!! We are kidding"

Abhir said.

"Papa I didn't say anything. So you'll only take me to the date okay???"

"Aaira noooo!! Without me you can't go!!!"

"No abhir. I'll only go with papa. You'll stay at home alone and ghost will caught you then"

"Papa Dekho naaaaa"

"Okay okay babah stop you Two and hurry up!!!"

Then the two kids brushed their teeth and Abhimanyu helped them getting ready in their school uniform.

                                            _*_

"Yess!!! My kiddos are looking the prettiest and the handsomest!!!"

Abhimanyu chuckled looking at his kids and feeling proud.

"Can we go downstairs now??? I'm starving"

Abhir said caressing his belly.

"Papa now aren't we gonna miss the bus???"

Aaira said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes yes let's go. Mommy is calling since then"

Abhimanyu said and picked up their bag and went to downstairs with abhir and aaira.

                                                _*_

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyy"

Abhir and aaira ran towards the kitchen and hugged their mommy.

"My kiddos. Did you guys slept well??"

"Yes mommy we had a great sleep!!"

"Now let's eat. Breakfast is ready."

"Mommy did you forgot ?? Before the breakfast we've a ritual to perform."

Abhir said and the smile from abhimanyus face got faded in a moment.

Abhir and aaira got up from the chair and went in front of a table.

They lit up a candle and prayed with folded hands in front of a photo frame.

"Good morning mumma."

Abhir and aaira said in unison.

"We miss you mumma. I wish you're fine in the sky as now you're star. But can you please come back?? We never had seen you. We'd only heard stories about you from papa and mommy."

Abhir said with a tears.

"Abhir is right mumma. Why did you leave us?? Please come back na. We promise we will be the best children. Please come back"

And watching his kids praying like this, tears started flowing down from abhimanyus eyes.

His thoughts were broke when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked his side to see his mother standing there with a teary eyes.

"Abhi...."

"Maaa"

"Abhi woh din ke bad tune kabhi roya nahi. Lekin aj...."

"Ma look at the way abhir and aaira praying. They'd never seen their mother. Never felt her love. Akshara would've loved them more than anything else. Would've cared for them the most. They deserved to have the best childhood. But...... destiny didn't played well with them."

"Abhi kismet pe we can't do anything"

"No ma. But this wasn't fair. Aj Akshara nahi hain. And abhir and aaira calls you as mommy because you're like a motherly figure to them. But Akshara, their mother, I miss her ma. I miss her so much. We planned so many things together. But....."

"Abhi don't cry beta. Abhir and aaira will see. And theh never saw you crying. If they see. They'll break down."

"Yes"

Abhimanyu wiped his tears and called abhir and aaira and they left for the school.

                                             _*_

Abhimanyu entered his room and sat on the edge of the bed looking at the photoframe which was on the nightstand.

He moved forward a bit and hold the photoframe in his hand and started crying.

"Akshu this is not done. This is not fair. You... you cheated. You left me. Why???"

Flashback (5 years ago) :

When manjiri was about to say something, they heard the babies crying from the operation theatre which grabbed both of their attention and they went towards the door.

After about 20minutes,  the doctor exited from the operation theatre and met Abhimanyu.

"Hi doctor. How's Akshara??"

"Mr Birla, you two are blessed with a boy and a girl."

"A boy and a girl?? Really???"

Abhimanyu started smiling his heart out and tear of joy started shedding from his eyes but it stopped when he remembers about akshara's condition.

"Doctor and how's my wife???"

The doctor stayed silent.

"Doctor??? Please tell me how's Akshar???"

He asked a bit loudly.

"We're sorry Mr Birla. We couldn't save akshara. She's no more. Because of the huge blood Loss, she couldn't survive"

The doctor told Abhimanyu and the world turned upside down.

Flashback ends.

"Nooooooooo....."

"That day I can never forget Akshara. I can never. Why did you do this?? I told you I'd changed myself a lot. Then??? You could've told me what did you want. But why did you have to leave me ??? You knew na i can't live without you. I love you. I loved you always and I'll love you till me last breathe."

"We both had planned so much things together. You remember na??? We planned to watch our children growing up together. To see them sleeping. To see them eating. To see them playing. To see them eating. To hear their first word. To see them taking their first step. To see them going to the first day of school. We'd planned numerous dates with them. But where are you Akshara??? I'm witnessing everything alone. I am not liking it"

He wiped his tears and wiped the tears which had fallen down on the photoframe.

"I love you Akshara. I love you. Even after winning you back, I'd lost you. But I promise I'll win you back again in our next life. And you're only mine. And I'm only yours. "

And just like that, even after winning Akshara back after 7months, 5years ago, Abhimanyu had lost her forever in this life leaving their twins with him.

_________________

And the story comes to an end.

I'm crying writing the last chapter.

I never wanted sadistic ending.

But I'd got a sadistic pleasure writing this.

Sorry for this ending.

This journey was short but wonderful and the most special one to me.

Thanks for the support and for being there with me.

Love you all.

Goodbye. 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.7K 17
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
64.7K 2.7K 14
This is when abhi yelled at akshu after neil's death..after 8 months he finds her pregnant.. peep in to more..suggestions are most welcomed.. #1 in A...
44.8K 3K 32
*SPORADIC UPDATES* Another closure story on my beloved OGabhira - ( The plot is a rewritten POV of how things could have proceeded after Niel's death...
20.4K 1K 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...