PREDESTINATION|| TAEKOOK

By Topggukietaetae

Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never o... More

1💫
2💫
3💫
4💫
5💫
6💫
7💫
8💫
9💫
10💫
11💫
12💫
13💫
14💫
15💫
16💫
17💫
18💫
19💫
20💫
21💫
22💫
23💫
24💫
25💫
26💫
27💫
28💫
29💫
30💫
31💫
32💫
33💫
34💫
35💫
36💫
37💫
38💫
39💫
40💫
41💫
42💫
43💫
44💫
45💫
46💫
47💫
48💫
49💫
50💫
51💫
52💫
53💫
54💫
55💫
56💫
57💫
58💫
59💫
60💫
61💫
62💫
63💫
64💫
65💫
66💫
67💫
68💫
69💫
70💫
71💫
72💫
73💫
74💫
75💫
76💫
77💫
78💫
79💫
80💫
81💫
82💫
83💫
84💫
85💫
86💫
87💫
88💫
89💫
90💫
91💫
92💫
93💫
94💫
95💫
96💫
97💫
98💫
99💫
100💫
101💫
102💫
104💫
105💫
106💫
107💫
108💫
109💫
💫110💫

103💫

2.4K 211 142
By Topggukietaetae

"Jeon! cutie is calling you!" 

"He is cute and me? Jeon!? We are literally of the same age just few minutes apart!" Jungkook was done with the discrimination happening between him and Tae. Rose kept calling him dumb, Jeon, kid whereas she called Tae cutie or other sweet names. He was deeply hurt and offended.

"He is calling you. You are already late nd just to let you know he is raging." This made Jungkook sprint out of his class, keeping this discussion for another time, knowing Tae must be out and he was right when he saw him standing outside with a pissed expression, talking with a senior who kept pushing into his personal space.

It's been a month since they started and surprisingly, instead of Jungkook it was Tae who kept indulging into fights, mostly with seniors as they didn't knew their lane and thought he could be bullied.

"Who's on your schedule today, baby?" Jungkook asked as he stood beside Tae, planting a quick kiss on his temple before looking at the boy in front of him. It was Donghyu, he kept hitting on Tae. He had no intention of relationship nor had any crush on him. He was just a pervert with a dirty, disrespectful mouth. And, it seems today he is on Taehyung's target.

"Schedule? Wow never knew your mate allowed you to sleep around!" His words made Jungkook jump forward to punch him only to be pulled back by Tae who had a calm demeanor, something you should never fall for.

"Just cause your mate makes you do that doesn't means everyone's the same. Oh wait, you don't have a mate! Heard she rejected you, good grace she dodged an asshole! No wonder you are so bitter, your alpha ego was tarnished, poor wolf must be still weeping in some dark corner." 

Tae's mocking words must have pierced right through Donghyu's soul cause seconds later his wolf took over, glaring at him with his red eyes filled with pain, rage and loneliness.

"Stop growling at me like a pup! You were at fault too! You could have stopped your good for nothing human but alas! You are no different that this man-whore." The wolf growled hearing this and lunged towards Tae with full strength only to fall on ground as he moved aside sighing at the blinded by rage wolf.

"To be honest you all are really weak for a wolf. Must have spend your early days jacking off instead of building your body and wolf." His each word was just angering the alpha as the crowd in the hallway also laughed at his failed attempts of attacking Tae. Jungkook was just beside Tae, enjoying the show until it's not enjoyable anymore and his presence is needed which won't be needed ever but he won't let his mate fight if he can instead.

The laughing stock growled once more, launching his fist towards Tae but this time no one dodged, instead his hand got stuck in air and before he could pry his hands off, it was twisted behind his back, almost breaking it. Donghyu tried peeking back only to be jerked back by his hair, as he felt someone leaning near his ear.

"Never raise your filthy hand on my mate or I won't hesitate from detaching your limbs from your body, painfully, one by one. Don't provoke me." 

Jungkook stood up as he threw the man on floor, dusting his hands and clothes, giving him one last glare before he dropped his hands on Tae's shoulder, they both walking away from the scene like it was never their business at the first place.

"You know why I always push you forward to fight?" Suddenly Tae asked as they were walking making Jungkook think about it before answering.

"Cause you love watching my muscles flexing and your muscle kink gets over surface?" It was true. Tae always loved watching Jungkook do any work when his muscles strained, the reason he pushed him to remove his clothes while working out. It was a sight for Tae to watch the sweat glistening body, packed with muscles, moving so sexily with his every step.

"Earth to my baby. You got lost, where?"  

"In you." 

"But that's my work, though I don't get lost as I know my way in and out." It didn't took Tae a second to understand what Jungkook meant making him gasp and tap on his lips lightly with a shy glare to which in response he pecked Tae's fingers winking at him, loving the scarlet shade decorating over his face. 

"My absolutely bratty baby."

"I am not a brat!"

"Yea right and I don't have muscles."

"Hey guys!" Their bickering ended before it could get started as they heard Jennie and Jisoo coming along with Lisa and Jimin who had a pissed expression making the two confuse. 

"What happened to these two?" Tae asked as he stared at Jimin's face and gasped audibly when he spotted a bump on his head. He was ready to punch whoever dared to hurt Jimin until he saw a scratch on Lisa's elbow which seemed like caused by falling down and he started putting two and together.

"Yeah, they fought." Jisoo cleared out before Tae could ask while shoving a last piece of cupcake in her mouth, wiping the remaining on Lisa who grumbled but didn't do anything as she was literally holding her bag.

"Not my business. Nor your, no ones. They gonna settle it." Tae announced flicking both of their foreheads before sprinting off, leaving them annoyed. Jungkook was about to do the same when a hand caught him and flicked him instead.

"Yah! You wit-"

"Noona, you brat! I am older than you by 2 years!" Rose nagged as she pulled his hand down, now glaring at the two who were avoiding her gaze but sighed as she didn't fazed and continued to glare them.

"You, go after that little bouncy ball, god knows who's nose he will break if left alone!" She told to Jungkook who nodded and ran in the same direction as Tae's, not before flicking his tongue in Jimin's direction who in response flipped him off by waving his middle finger, mouthing a silent fuck off.

"Manners Park!"

"You are a Park too!"

"I am Manob-"

"NOT NOW!"

"Not now? Unnie you will marry me for rea-"

"LISA!"

When Rose said to look after Tae, she never meant to break his nose. But here they were, wiping Tae's nose, while Jungkook himself had a large bump on his head, wincing every time the latter would flick it out of rage with teary red eyes, still watering due to pain.

What happened was, Jungkook ran behind Tae as suggested but when he found him, he wasn't able to slow down and slipped on floor, bumping his head with the great force and tripping Tae who fell flat on his face, getting a nosebleed from the impact.

Good for them, they were alone and no one witnessed this incident accept the nurse as they fell right in front of the infirmary. The way she gasped, looking at Tae's teary red face with bloody nose, Jungkook thought she saw a ghost but when he himself saw his face he felt like shit.

"B-baby." Jungkook called out, stuttering as he saw the other glaring at the bloodied cotton which was previously stuffed in his nostrils to stop the blood flow. Though Tae clearly ignored his words and didn't even turned towards him.

"Love, I-I am sorry, I swear it was not intentional. I will take you to ice cream this evening!" Jungkook was sure his bargaining was working as he saw a twitch on Tae's lips before he heard a hum, giving him green signal to continue.

"And we will visit your favorite puppy shop."

"Then we will go to the market down the lane with the best street food!"

"And the amusement park too?" 

"Oh yes baby the amusement park too! Just name it, where you wanna go! Though we can't take Woo, we will leave him with parents."

Jungkook was overjoyed as he finally got Tae to talk to him and no longer angry as he pulled him close, pecking his cheeks before hugging him tightly, loving the way his giggles echoed in the room. His baby was too good and pure for this world. It never took him big things to please Tae, it was the small activities which pleased the other, like a night walk, hand in hand, roaming somewhere alone at peace, his favorite cake, this was all enough for him to forgive Jungkook for any of his acts. Not like the alpha ever committed any large crime to offend his mate.   

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

One kiss is all it takes~

~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 11.3K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
31.1K 2.8K 33
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
354K 15.1K 107
In order to make everyone happy (Jungkook's family), Jungkook behaves as a quite, shy ,introvert , naive person but only few people knows his real pe...
8.2K 793 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...