ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You

189 4 0
By YsaCordova31

                          YSA'S POV

I stretched my body feeling contented as I was sitting near the window of our classroom while Miss Bustier is teaching infront.Its been months now, The city of Paris is busy as usual and the akuma attack's are still not yet over. I sighed deeply, Hawkmoth still doesn't know how to give up. He must've something evil to do once he got his hands on the Miraculous but I swear I will do everything in my power to stop him.

"Okay, now that you're settled, I already team you up with your seatmate for the project.and he or she will be your partner until the job fair is over." I heard Miss Bustier said but I can't get it. What partner?

I got up from my seat and walk towards Adrien with a confuse expression written all over my face.

"Love, why must we pick our partners again?" I whispered to Adrien and he chuckled.

"I knew you weren't listening. I saw you with your head on the clouds. " He said and I pouted.

"Miss Bustier picked our seatmates to be our partner for our upcoming school job fair. Each pair will be given a job to fulfill for the rest of the remaining days." He explained and I nodded.

"And how long will that take exactly? And why not choose our own partners?" I asked again.

"I think the fair will last for three days. And I don't know why Miss Bustier didn't let us choose our own partners. Maybe to get along with our other classmates?" He said unsure.

"But we are getting along with them." I said and he just raised his brows at me, giving me an "are you sure?" look.

I turned to the right and saw Chloe and when I turned to the left, I saw Lila. I face infront to look at Adrien again and gave him an unsure smile.

"Okayyy, maybe not ALL of them,but still! You get my point." I said to him and he just laughed and nodded.

"Sure,sure."

Marinette and Alya are partners and so as Adrien and Nino. I pouted with the thought of how lucky they are to be together.

"We're partners again,dude! Lucky!" Nino shouted making Adrien.

"Yes! We're so lucky girl." Alya said and Marinette just hugged her.

I stomped my feet in defeat and just came back to my seat. I sighed and look at my seatmate. Why must I be pair with you? Argh?! Why Am I so unlucky today?

"So, that means we're partners for the rest of the fair right?" She asked me without looking. See? I can't handle her. Our attitude mixed up will be the definition of war.

"I have no choice but to endure it for three days straight." I said coldly and she chuckled.

"The feelings mutual." She answered.

"Okay! Since the upcoming fair is next week, I want you to get along with your partners until the end of the fair. Remember this students, this project will not just help you figure out what you want, it is to also determine your personality. I know some of you might think this idea is absurd but I can assure you, it will mean you no harm." Miss Bustier said causing me to roll my eyes.

Oh, it means no harm alright. Thinking that this girl will be my partner. Err, I cannot.

"I will work with you only of you will work it out for me." She suddenly said.

"Tsk! Even if I don't want to I had to." I snickered beside her.

"Let's work this out, Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng." She said my full name and I rolled my eyes.

"Say no more, Kagami Tsurugi." I replied.

Yes, you read it right! I'm going to be paired with this girl, Kagami. She transfered here about a week ago and for the love of god, she even chose to seat right next to me just to annoy me. Knowing I will be jealous of her became of her past with my boyfriend. Tsk!

"So where are we going?" She asked me once we got out of the school.

She's been asking me the same question all over again. Miss Bustier said to spend the remaining days with our partners before the job fair and thanks to that, Kagami is with me strolling the streets of Paris and we have no where to go.

"I told you, I have no idea. I'm just here to roam around and you're lucky to have tagged along." I annoyingly replied.

"Your just irritated you couldn't have a date with Adrien." She said and I faced her with my hands on my waist.

"That's right. It's one of the reasons, the other is I'm annoyed that you transfered in our class just so you can tease me everyday." I said.

"Well, suck it up. It's mother's decision that I should be at the same class as Adrien. You know our family's backstory. Mother only trusts Gabriel Agreste and so is his son,Adrien.Dont get me wrong, I don't like you,too." She explained and I just blow a loud sigh.

"Then why would you sit next to me? You could've sit on the other side." I said.

"And be with that liar of a girl? No thanks, I'd rather be stuck with a cold b*tch like you, than that stinky  conniving liar." She shrugged and my jaw dropped at her.

Seriously? She would pick me instead of Lila? Now that's--gross.

"Tss! I would rather be alone, than be together with you." I said.

"Don't be picky. Let's just get this over with." She said then walk away. I followed after.

We were walking for about 30 mine when we walked passed an alley where we can see Five guys towering Two girls and a little boy. Kagami and I stared at each other,then nodding our heads indicating that we were thinking about the same thing before walking towards them.

"Excuse me? What's going on here?" I asked first.

"What are you doing with them?" And Kagami asked after.

"Mind your own business! We want something that belongs to them." The older guy said making me raise a brow at him. Did he just said, that they want to take something that isn't theirs?

"Uh, isn't that called stealing?" Kagami asked.

"Of course,not! We're asking them to give it to us." The other guy said.

"Ahh, Stealing with consent." I said causing Kagami to giggle beside me.

Then someone tugs the back of my shirt and when I turned to look at who's responsible, I saw the little boy looking up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Please help us. They wanted to take our money which my sister's have been working hard to earn." The little boy said as I gritted my teeth in anger.

"That's unacceptable." Kagami said and when I looked at her, her eyes speaks anger and rage too.

"Now hand it over before someone gets hurt!" The older guy shouted making the two girls and the little boy sacred.

"Hey,you two! Go home to your Mommies before you got tangled up with problems that doesn't even concerns you." The third guy said.

"You two have to get away from here. We don't want to cause you trouble. Please, we'll be alright." The girl said. She looks older than and Kagami.

"But,sister Ameana! Sister Amira! They can help us. I don't want these guys to hurt you again." The little boy said.

"No, Jean. They don't have to be involved here. " The Ameana girl said, then she turned to face us.

"Don't worry we'll be fine." She reassured.

"Wait! You two looked like you came from a well off families. I bet you have a money and a much more valuable items with you." The fourth short guy said to us blocking our way.

"They don't need to be involved here! I will give you our money. Take ours." The Amira girl replied.

"Too bad. Your money is enough, but I bet their money is much better than yours. But if you really wanted to get home unharmed, might as well hand over all your belongings." The fifth fat guy said.

I started at Kagami, I don't know about her, but I'm not letting this guy's take my nor this girl's money. I clutched my fist in irritation. I can definitely take them down. I'm not kidding, this world doesn't need this kind of human beings. My eyes widen when the older guy grabbed Ameana on the collar of her uniform before lifting her in the air.

"Now give it to me!!"

Ameana is choking,gasping for air while being lifted in air by the guy.

"Let go of my sister!" Amira shouted and run towards the guy that's holding Ameana when the other guy blocked her way and hold her arm. The same way happened to the little boy, he was stopped from going near his sisters too.

"Whatever happens, don't let them get hurt." Kagami whispered to me.

I was shocked at first, and then I understand making me nod in return.  I wouldn't worry about Kagami, she knows how to defend herself. This time, I know to myself that I mustn't hold back. This guys deserves a nice beating and I would gladly give it to them.

"NOW,GIVE IT TO M--" Before he could even finish what he was going to say I interrupted him by running towards him and punched him hard.

"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" I shouted as mi fist landed on his face causing him to release his hold at Ameana.

"Sister Ameana!" Jean shouted and run towards her sister, Amira did the same. Now they're standing in the corner not wanting to be trap in the center just like us.

"Nice, punch." Kagami whistled, causing me to grin at her. The four guys seemed to be in a total shock as to what happened with their friend.

"Y-you'll pay for what you did." The guy that I punched stood up while wiping a little drop of blood from the side of his face before rushing towards me. But before he could even reach me, Kagami kicked his face causing him to fall back to the ground.

"How dare you did that to our brother?!"

The short guy came near us and is ready to give me a punch when I blocked it and twist it causing him to let out a loud cry of pain and before I could release his hand I gave him a punch that made his light out. I gave Kagami a quick glance and saw that she's busy exchanging punches and kicks at the other guy too.

"I really hate bad guys." I muttered before spinning around to give that third guy a flying kick.

"LET'S GO! BEFORE THEY BREAK EVERY BONES ON OUR BODY!" The other guys shouted at his two friends and they all helped their other unconscious friends to stand before sprinting away. I smirked as I watched them retreated.

"AND STAY OUT!" I shouted at them causing them to run faster.

Once the issue calmed down, I sat at the pavement in exhaustion and Kagami sat besides me. We were both panting and when we looked at each other, we started laughing.

"You look like you haven't slept in days." Kagami said while still laughing.

"And you look like sh*t." I say back at her and we both laugh again.

"Ehem." We heard someone said and we stopped what we were doing and turn our attention to the three person behind us. Oh, I thought they ran away.

"T-thank you so much, we don't know what will happen without the two of you helping us." Ameana said and bow her head at us. I just nodded my head and Kagami just stared at her.

"Don't you have anything to do next week?" I blurted out causing them to raise their head and look at me. Even Kagami shifts her head at me.

"N-no, why'd you ask,miss?" Amira replied causing me to be taken a back. Right. We haven't Introduce ourselves.

"Oh,sorry. I'm Ysa, and this is my classmate Kagami.who are those guys btw?" I asked.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Ysa and Kagami. My name's Ameana, this is my sister Amira, and my brother, Jean.those guys are always trouble here. They're always robbing us money and when we can't give it to them, they hurt us." Ameana explain.

"Luckily,you came and helped us! If it weren't for you we would be in trouble by now." Jean smiled happily.

"So why'd you ask if we're doing something next week, Ysa?" Amira asked causing me to remember what I asked.

"Ah, right! Here! I wanted you to come for our job fair next week." I gave them the ticket to our job fair.

"Thank you, but what will we do there?" Ameana asked.

"Well, you can figure out what job are you going to take, or what kind of profession you're going to make." Kagami explained and I saw Ameana and Amira's eyes glisten.

"Who knows, you can even start your own business when you're done with school and all. You know, fulfill your dreams." I said then shrugged my shoulders.

They jumped with happiness since we were the first person to let them join something fun and important. They bid goodbye after that, and Kagami and I continue our walk until we decide to stop by Andre to get an Ice Cream.

"How's your fist? I didn't know you can fight like that." She said unbelievably.

"It's sore, but I think it will be gone by next week. I can say the same with you. You're good at self defense." I replied and she smile.

"We made a great team,Ysa. I hope we can make a great team at the job fair too." She said and I nodded.

"Let's do our best, then." I said and gestured my hand for a hand sake and she took it.

"Let's show them what we got." She commented and I nodded.

"I'm with you on that." I replied and we laughed at our encounter earlier.

Well, I might say. She's not that bad at all. Maybe we can get along much closer than we already are...

  -----------------------------------------------------

          -End of Chapter Twenty-Five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 50 21
"No, no! Don't make me! Please!" *slap* "Listen here! I do as I please whether you like it or not, I wanna get my money's worth!" He spat *forcibl...
225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
73.2K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...
602 16 15
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...