The Tale Of The Bloodline [TW...

By knightyoomyoui

The Tale Of The Bloodline tells the story of the legendary Myoui Family who rules and remains undefeated in t... More

CHAPTER 1: [Help Wanted]
CHAPTER 3: [The Honorary Muse]
CHAPTER 4: [The Bloodline's Expectations]
CHAPTER 5: [The Newest Addition]
CHAPTER 6: [The Fighting Machine]
CHAPTER 7: [Double Coronation]
CHAPTER 8: [Authorized For Responsibility]
CHAPTER 9: [The Reason Why]
CHAPTER 10 (SPECIAL): [Rise Of The Empire Chief]
CHAPTER 11: [The Myoui's Acknowledgment Celebration Goes Wrong]

CHAPTER 2: [Defend In Honor]

121 2 0
By knightyoomyoui

Previously on CHAPTER 1...

"I have to beat Kim Jennie. So I guess what I'm getting at is that maybe there's was some way.... that I could get some help with that." Yuta, YN and Jinyoung knitted their brows once again, but this time... it got more narrow and deeper at how eager they are at this Sana girl's proposition.

 "I would be more happy to help out in return." Sana shrinked her distance of herself to Yuta who didn't looked at her, sliding her knees at once inches away to him; formed her hands as if she's praying or begging.

 "Trust me when I tell you this, I could be a very valuable ally here. I acknowledge you... and I want you to recognize me because... as I said, I acknowledge you.", Sana repeated that golden praise over and over again as part of her pleading. Yuta nodded slowly, showing a sign that he's liking what she's doing.

Sana sprung her body back up in posture, which effectively flinched again the Bloodline in surprise again.

 "OKAY! GOOD TALK, I SAID THE THING AND I... have to go now. Bye!", Sana nervously smiled in the end before exiting the room; leaving the Bloodline processing everything what Sana just told to them. YN pushed his head near beside Yuta who remains unmovable and speechless; hands clenched at one another as he stares at the wall sharply.

"So we got people... in my show... talking harsh about me and our family.", Yuta gritted his teeth, lips quivering in growing anger as he tilted his head to YN's direction.

 He included Mina at the width of his sight, turning his head at his younger cousin with his same demeanor.

 "Take my name... out of their filthy mouths."

20 MINUTES LATER

Sana and Jennie both entered the ring, went onto their respective corners as the referee checks on them if they are ready to fight.

The referee confirmed it when Sana took off her baggy coat that is part of her persona outfit as a great liberator.

Sana and Jennie had a stare down at one another. Jennie's lips curved into a smirk and doing whisper teases as Sana looked at her annoyingly.

"And here we go-" The announcer was about to finish his words and call the start of the match along with the referee when it got interrupted by the entrance theme of The Myouis played around the arena for the second time of the night, making the crowd react again together with the other fighters in the ringside dividedly.

Sana's reaction was the most priceless one as her mouth formed agape in shock and surprise that her pleading actually did worked, successfully convincing The Bloodline to ask for a help with The Empire Chief sending out The Myouis in the match.

Mina and YN Myoui appeared on the stage with a swag aura and fierce expression in their faces, eyeing down Sana from the distance who's very happy at them appearing. Her joy even had her dance a little in glee and send grateful waves at them as they walked down the arena.

Miyawaki Sakura and Kim Chaewon aka LE SSERAFIM who is part of the lumberjacks assigned in the watch to monitor the two fighters and the duo slated to be the contenders for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships in JFF Retaliation pay-per-view event 2 weeks from today, glanced at The Myouis daringly and probably annoyed that they have to attend too.

--------------------------

The match has already started and so far the odds are in favor for the babyface Jennie. She grabbed Sana who crashed in the corner and dragged her up before she pushed her again to the left corner.

After Sana stood up, leaning her back in the turnbuckles; Jennie knuckle punched her in the forehead before she performed a loud hand chop to Sana's chest which caused the dominated one to hiss a lot of sting from the impact.
Sana slightly walked away from Jennie to move to the another corner but Jennie catches up to her again, giving her another unsettling hand chop to the chest. The crowd went 'ooh!' at the loud noise it created as Sana kneeled down on the ground, she coughed while holding her aching chest.

Jennie grabbed Sana's hair and pulled her up, threw her to the ropes but Sana clutched on it; stopping herself from getting bounced back to Jennie who's ready to execute another attack move to her.

Jennie noticed it and instead did the first move to charge but Sana avoided it, ducking below while pulling down the rope; making Jennie throw herself out of the ring although she remained standing still at the ringside.

The only problem she put herself in was that her former bestfriend Lisa Manoban along with her partners Kim Jisoo and Park "Rose'" Chaeyoung also known as BLACKPINK was standing in the same area on the ringside she landed in.

Realizing that she's standing in between them, Lisa, Jisoo and Rose' slowly approached her, target locked with dislike present in their sight. Jennie stared down at Lisa first, unable to be aware at Rose's blindside clubby elbow strike to the back of her neck; causing her to bow.

Lisa and Jisoo joined the attack, giving Jennie few punches to her back and arm before Lisa did the honor to throw and bump Jennie to the steel stairs placed on the ringside post and throw her back again inside the ring. Their actions brought all of the fighters to confront one another in pairs at each sides including LE SSERAFIM and another duo known as STAYC composed of Sim Jayoon and Lee Isa for the fighters who are face while The Myouis and BLACKPINK for the heels.

(AN: In wrestling, "face" is the term being called for good guys while "heel" is for bad guys.)

Minutes have passed, Jennie who's weakness got taken advantaged by Sana after being attacked by BLACKPINK outside; managed to shot back at Sana with a headbutt.

Sana became dizzy and went near the corner, allowing Jennie to see the opportunity to hit her finisher.

"And Minatozaki Sana, about to head onto the danger zone as Kim Jennie looks to go solo here..." The commentator said, increasing the hype for Jennie who's encouraging the crowd to boost her momentum up by counting down with them.

3...

2...

1!!!!

Jennie was about to ran when Sana turned around but the quick awareness activated her to roll out of the ring and avoid Jennie's rocket kick attack.

Unfortunately, she didn't noticed that Sana just led herself in front of Sakura and Chaewon who are standing at the ringside in front of the end of the ramp.

"And Sana... didn't got out from the harm's way or pity here because she's right there in front of-"

The commentator had to switch his tone to a surprised style when their attention got drawn to the Myouis giving double super kicks to Sakura's face then went next towards Chaewon to attack her with punches and push her to the ringpole, restricting them from touching Sana as they laid beaten on the mat.

YN and Mina picked up their championship belts on the ground and slowly walked out of the ramp with cocky and satisfied looks in their faces, accomplishing the task that was given to them by Yuta earlier that they had to take his name and their family off of their filthy mouths.

Their sneak attack has what urged the rest of the lumberjacks remaining in the ringside to gather and fight theirselves, creating chaos which distracted the referee.

Sana tried to escape through the audience section but Jennie noticed it. She chases her and just as Sana when Sana jumped out of the barricade, Jennie caught her with a headlock; dragging her back in.

As she placed her in the ring, all of the heel fighters teamed up to attack Jennie outside but the face fighters got alerted and rushed in aid to defend Jennie, letting her back inside while the heels got distracted.

Sana once again rolls out of the ring, unbeknowst to Jennie who just stood up and unable to see her do that. She tried to find Sana around the ring but she was nowhere.

What stole Jennie's attention rather was the brawl going on in the ringside. Without other choice, she just shrugged and ran in the ropes before shining her athleticism by jumping above the top rope and perform a spinning dive to the group of fighters outside; making them all collapse.

Sana who is now successfully reached the audience section, slowly backs out as she double checks whether Jennie would try to chase her again. Through this, she made herself lose via countout as the referee declared it when she reached the 10th count, giving Jennie her another unfair win.

As she made her way in the bleachers staircase, the general manager of the roster Bang Sihyuk appears from the stage with a microphone on hand.

"Sana... Sana... Sana, never in all my years would I think it possible for someone to actually run from a lumberjack match." GM Sihyuk said with disappointment to Sana who listened to him.

"But then I should've known you. I'll tell you what, next week I know this."

Jennie reentered the ring and stood in the center holding her back in pain as she listened also to Sihyuk's announcement.

"There will be NO RUNNING because you will go one on one again with Kim Jennie... IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH!!!"

Sana immediately reacted negatively, lashing out in the middle of the staircase with the crowd beside her teasing and cheering for GM Sihyuk's good decision. Even Jennie had to nod and smile appreciatingly to it.

"Oh no Minatozaki Sana! You will be trapped inside the cage with the Korean Warrior! No escape!" The commentator Knight Yoo pitied Sana's upcoming trouble she was placed in.

The show ended with Jennie smiled devilishly at Sana who angrily exits the arena.

2 WEEKS LATER

From the previous week on Friday Night Knockdown that was scheduled by GM Bang Sihyuk for Sana and Jennie to fight inside a steel cage, it went smoothly and the victory was earned by Jennie as she finished Sana clean with her finisher.

Tonight's the first week of May and the week after that match too, the Bloodline who was previously absent and rather showed up on Monday Night War to sign the contract with LE SSERAFIM on their upcoming match; are now currently present again in preparation for their one final face off with LE SSERAFIM and Kim Jennie on a segment tonight.

In everyone's surprise, Jennie was now included in the match when The Myouis and Nakamoto Yuta attacked LE SSERAFIM before they got to put their signature on. She came into help and lured the Bloodline away from the outnumbered duo. It was revealed later from the federation itself that after the segment, Yuta requested on Sihyuk for a change, turning the match rather into a 6 PERSON MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH at Retaliation PPV as he inserts himself and Jennie too.

The six fighters will join GM Sihyuk later on as he leads another contract signing for them to make it finally official.

Meanwhile, during the progress of the show; the camera switched to the backstage where the special adviser Park Jinyoung is seen walking in the hallway to return back in the Bloodline private locker room when he unexpectedly crossed ways with Sana who's waiting for him.

"Hey, wiseman! Good to see you!" Sana greeted Jinyoung who got taken aback at her sudden emergence.

"Can I just talk to you for a sec?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes at Sana before he nodded. "Make it faster."

"Look, I consider myself a confidant of Yuta Nakamoto and the Bloodline much like yourself, okay?" She said, grasping Jinyoung's shoulders. "And there's something you need to know."

"As the locker room observant, I overhear and see everything. I did heard Jang Wonyoung earlier that she was talking about Yuta Nakamoto, talking about you, talking about the Bloodline. She hasn't forgotten anything, she wants payback, she's not letting anything go, and here's what I want you to do."

Jinyoung kept on listening to her words.

"I know he's having a busy night. I know the Myouis too. I know the Bloodline does. They all are having a busy night. I'm trusting you with this." Sana patted Jinyoung's shoulder then proceeded doing gestures again to emphasize her statement.

"You tell him, I will personally deal against Jang Wonyoung, okay?"

Jinyoung was astounded, he looked at Sana interestingly. A smirk and a clutch to his chest.

"He doesn't need to worry about it, okay? I will handle it on his behalf. Ijust need to make sure that you let him know soon, okay?"

Jinyoung paused Sana, excusing her with a finger up. They leaned their heads closer, Jinyoung lowered his voice near Sana's ear. "I'm gonna tell you something I really shouldn't repeat."

"Well go on then."

"The Empire Chief..."

"Yeah?"

"...respects and appreciates your initiative." Jinyoung proudly said with a grin.

Sana brought her fists up, feeling uplifted. "That's what I'm talking about! O-okay, I have to go now and prepare for Wonyoung later. Tell Yuta that I acknowledge him."

Jinyoung nodded and accepts Sana's handshake before the fighter left, fully motivated to meet her mission later dedicated to her one and only Empire Chief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
45.4K 1.9K 38
Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life forever. Faced with a life changing deci...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

611 31 9
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
2M 68.5K 68
!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it to UA high school. harboring secrets an...