I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 191 - 195

139 2 1
By pttcch

ʚChapter 191

    ====================

    Lianyun hurriedly put on his clothes, Lina also rushed downstairs when she heard the sound, and they followed Hera to Luo's residence.

    Nora had already treated Luo's wound. Seeing a few people, she pursed her lips, frowned and shook her head.

    Luo An sat quietly on the chair, his eyes were covered with black gauze, and his skin was so white that it was almost transparent.

    He slightly hooked the corners of his lips: "My lord, you are here."

    "Are you crazy!?" Lian Yun quickly walked up to Luo, but couldn't even bear to reprimand him.

    "What do you think! How could..."

    Lian Yun stopped, taking a deep breath to adjust his choked voice.

    Luo smiled: "I don't want to be used."

    "I don't have any memories before being exiled. I'm used to the darkness, so it's not bad." "

    If I want to cause trouble to the town because I have eyes , I would rather not.”

    He healed his eyes, and since then Hamke can perceive everything through his eyes, the eyes are connected to nerves, and he can’t control himself not to think about things related to the town.

    Even if he doesn't participate in those things anymore, he can't keep those things from lingering in his mind.

    "What's more, I saw my lord."

    "It's enough."

    Luo smiled softly and calmly expressed his thoughts.

    He looked at Lian Yun without blinking for a long time last night, just to remember her appearance.

    "Luo..." Lian Yun squatted in front of him, and he could even see undried blood from the bottom of the gauze.

    How much pain he must have had.

    "I want my lord to promise me one thing."

    Luo pinpointed Lianyun's position accurately, and stretched out his hand to touch her wrist.

    "You must complete your task," Luo said, "I believe that you will not let me sacrifice a pair of eyes in vain." Luo is so keen,

    even if he only saw him for a few tens of minutes last night, he noticed Arriving at Lianyun's worries and anxieties.

    "I know my lord is very worried about failure."

    Luo gently held Lianyun's wrist, his body temperature was cold, and his tone was extremely firm.

    "If it's an adult, it's definitely possible."

    Lianyun led his people to Yuewan City, the people in Yuewan City avoided, and a large number of teams crowded the streets and alleys.

    Lianyun stood on the city wall and nodded to Lanna beside him.

    Lanna turned around and waved to the soldiers in the city who were ready to go.

    The city gate was wide open, and tens of thousands of soldiers drove flying gerbils, filing out, rushing towards the direction of the new city like a broken bamboo.

    Lianyun and Lanna also ran in the middle of the team on Xiaobai, followed by the mermaid patriarch.

    The team quickly saw the new city, and just as agreed in the letter, the gates of the city had been opened wide.

    Someone was fleeing from the city gate, and there was the sound of weapons clashing, probably an internal strife.

    However, the sound of thousands of troops galloping forward was too loud, and after attracting their attention, some people hurriedly wanted to close the city gate, but they were firmly suppressed by the people next to them.

    They had never been so flustered before. They watched the black cloud-like army rushing from the sky, but they were helpless.

    The guards of the same city were instigated at some point, and opened the city gate first, as if they were at the mercy of the king.

    At this time, a team came out from the new city.

    The leader was a man who used to be a guard and now became the leader of the rebellion. He led people to take them down, and then greeted the army that was generally heading towards Lianyun.

    "That's..." Lian Yun narrowed his eyes slightly, trying to see the man clearly.

    Lanner: "That's Barry."

    Lianyun felt relieved.

    Sure enough, Barry was safe and gained their trust again.

    The army approached the city and went straight to the city.

    Based on the principle of not killing but capturing, and with the help of some people in the city, they quickly occupied most of the area.

    Just as Lian Yun and the others entered the city, the mermaid patriarch suddenly raised his head and looked forward.

    "What's wrong?"

    Lian Yun sensed that he was not in the right mood.

    The mermaid patriarch's trembling voice was heard: "...it's her."

    "...what?"

    The mermaid patriarch suddenly fell to his knees. Amidst the noise, the mermaid patriarch put his hands on the ground and his forehead lightly pressed against the ground.

    He heard whimpering beneath the ground.

    "Is it you? My dear..."

    He held the ground tightly with his hands, listened carefully, and discerned a familiar cry among those chaotic voices.

    Lianyun and Lanna looked at each other.

    The mermaid patriarch heard the underground voice that belonged to the queen.

    "That's right, it's her."

    The ashes of her pearls were buried under this land.

    That lost soul, but eternally repeats the painful cry of the end of life.

    Over and over again, one sound at a time, piercing into his heart firmly.

    "Can't you hear?" The mermaid patriarch raised his head, his eyes were red.

    Lian Yun shook his head.

    The mermaid patriarch stood up, took a deep breath, took off the dagger he was carrying, and cut his thumb.

    Blood dripped into the ground, and he seemed to be guided, pointing in one direction.

    "Over there."

    He found the source of the voice.

    The army cleared the way for them, and they found a cabin in the corner of the new city.

    The wooden house is black and dilapidated, and the door will make a "creaking" sound when it is pushed open.

    The dim light outside the house shone in through the dilapidated windows and fell on the magic circle on the ground.

    I don't know what was used to draw the circular magic circle. It was black and red in color and dried up on the damaged floor.

    Strange graphics are drawn inside, and in the middle is a kerosene lamp with a faint blue flame.

    The smell in the room was not pleasant, and the windows were broken, but it seemed that there had been no wind for decades.

    "...It's a sacrificial circle."

    The little snake on Lianyun's wrist said.

    "Sacrifice? For what? And for what?" Lian Yun frowned.

    "Use your life."

    The mermaid patriarch answered the first question.

    He was close to the ground just now, as if he was standing on the highest point of the square, filled with roaring and screaming ghosts, as if he would pull people into the ground and tear them apart in the next second.

    These souls that were forcibly suppressed underground are the lives that were sacrificed.

    The mermaid patriarch walked out of the house and grabbed a handful of dirt on the ground in front of the house.

    Lianyun and Lanna stood beside him, and saw that the wound on his right thumb touched the soil, and a large amount of blood gushed out from the small wound instantly.

    The soil seemed to turn into a bloodthirsty monster, gulping down the blood greedily, and even burrowing into the wound in the next second.

    Lian Yun grabbed the wrist of the mermaid patriarch: "Quick!"

    The mermaid patriarch came to his senses and quickly threw away a hand of dirt.

    The soil that had swallowed blood turned red and slowly seeped into the ground, as usual.

    "...It seems that the sacrificial circle inside was drawn with the soil here."

    "Not only." The little snake paused, "Have you noticed that the soil still hasn't turned black and red after drinking so much of his blood?"

    Lian Yun pondered for a moment.

    "I see."

    She looked up.

    "The original underground organization in Kuoge City existed for the purpose of offering sacrifices." "If

    you want to offer sacrifices, the most common blood is not enough." "

    They need sinful souls full of hatred and resentment, and these souls have to bear the burden." The abuse and insults from other people while alive."

    What they want is chaotic and hidden evil.

    Let the world's sobbing and sobbing ultimate evil stay forever, stay in the land, in order to...

    "To achieve his goal." The little snake said coldly.

    "In the long run, this continent will no longer grow vigorous and vigorous plants, and there will be no life."

    And such a place is just a breeding ground for monsters.

    "This is his ultimate goal. When he completes the 'reform' of the land, this world will become his monster paradise. Standing on the commanding heights of darkness, he will also feel like a 'savior' ruling everything." The system

    finally One sentence is put very lightly -

    "I know him...this is what he will do."

    Hamkob's game that lasted for a century is to sit on the throne supported by monsters.

    "I don't know who did so much for him." The little snake said in a deep voice.

    "It is absolutely impossible for him alone to do this while being suppressed."

    "There must be a powerful person who is secretly planning for him." As soon as

    the system said this, Lianyun and Lanna instantly I thought of that person.

    The man who claimed to be Lanna's "father".

    "You..."

    "You are here."

    Unexpectedly, a person appeared in the corner of the yard, wearing a wide cloak, with the same voice as usual.

    His figure coincided with the man in the impression.

    Lian Yun stared at him: "You are not dead."

    He was pierced by Lan Na's sword, and instantly turned into ashes.

    But now he can stand in front of them safe and sound?

    In the next second, he stretched out a pair of white bones, lifted his hat, and revealed a skull.

    His body is now completely a skeleton, and he does not know what is supporting him so that he will not fall down.

    He spread his arms: "Look at me, what's the difference between being dead?"

    Lianyun opened his mouth, and subconsciously looked at Lanna beside him.

    The latter looked at the skeleton indifferently: "You should die completely."

    "Why did you show up again?"

    "Of course, thanks to the help of Mr. Succubus, you only killed half of my body, but it was really good for you to do it." It's cruel enough...well, but it's not important."

    "Don't talk like that, Lanna," the skeleton let out a "hoho" laugh, "you are so rude to the elders, I have helped you a lot anyway You are very busy, aren’t you?”

    “You sent someone to deliver that letter?” Lian Yun asked, “Why?”

    She is almost sure now that the other party has been helping Hamke to do evil for so many years, whether it is Quoge Whether it is the organization of the city or the orc team that bloodbathed the village, he is executing everything.

    "Yes, yes."

    The skeleton paused.

    "Because he lied to me!" He yelled angrily, and suddenly became tired again.

    "Hamke...he lied to me for hundreds of years."

    "You don't know! I have done so many things for him,"

    "He told me that he will help me start a new era. At that time, I will become everyone's new belief... instead of being like now, the Association of Magicians I am not the president, the elder of the nobles, and the patriarch of the Hewlett family."

    "Who am I? Who can tell me who I am?"

    Why? He can only stand in the most shadowy place, always facing away from everyone.

    What they worship is always the legendary "Son of God", not him.

    "Please figure it out," Lian Yun sneered, "You are the one who wants to hold the three kinds of power at the same time, no one has ever stopped you from being you." "Am I wrong! Without me, their idiots can

    do What?" The skeleton clenched his fists and took a few steps towards them, "I have paid so much, why can't I be admired!" "

    Why! Why can't I stand at the highest place and accept worship openly?"

    "Enough."

    Lanner drew out his saber and pointed at him, his voice indifferent.

    "Please stop your performance."

    "Where is Hamuk?"

    The skeleton slowly lowered its arms.

    "Dear Lanna...you are as unreasonable as your father."

    "What did you say?" Lian Yun's voice tightened.

    Didn't he claim to be Lan Na's father?

    The skeleton turned its head to face Lianyun, and gave a low laugh.

    He stretched out his hand and pointed in one direction: "Hamke is there. I learned not long ago that he lied to me in everything. I hate him. Now I will risk everything, give up my life, and I will let him Pay the price."

    "But I think only you can do it."

    "But..."

    the skeleton smiled "hoho".

    "I suddenly want to give you another choice."

    "Lanna, I am not your father, do you want to know your life experience?" "

    If you stay, I will tell you what your father is like People, who is your mother."

    The skeleton spread his palms, "I didn't scare you, Lanna, if you leave, you may never see the only person in the world who knows."

    ----- ---------------

    The author has something to say:

    I didn't notice Lanna's life experience when I set it up...

    :P

ʚChapter 192

    ====================

    "Being given such a choice, it seems that you don't hate Hamuk very much." The mermaid patriarch sneered.

    Even so, everyone still looked at Lanna in unison.

    The next second, Lanna took Lianyun's hand and walked towards the direction pointed by the skull.

    The skeleton paused in place, with a piercing laugh from its throat.

    "...As expected, they are all disgusting and righteous."

    As soon as the words fell, the whole skeleton turned black and carbonized from the skull until it finally turned into a pool of ashes.

    It was silent.

    Lanna seemed to feel something, and his footsteps paused for a while, but he didn't look back.

    Lianyun looked at Lanna's back, with mixed feelings in her heart, which turned into strength, and made her hold Lanna's hand tightly.

    The mermaid patriarch quickly followed, and the three walked in the direction, and finally stopped at the reminder of the mermaid patriarch, standing in front of an ancient castle.

    An unknown black bird hovered above the castle, its chirping was piercing, the whole castle was gloomy, and there seemed to be various dangers lurking.

    The three of them had already arrived at the gate of the ancient castle, but they dared not enter for a long time.

    "Did you hear anything?" Lian Yun asked.

    Lanna shook his head and lowered his voice: "I didn't hear any sound, but I always feel that there is someone inside." The

    mermaid patriarch also frowned:

    "...it doesn't seem like a living life, and there is no ghost voice.

    " Yun and Lanna thought of a possibility at the same time.

    Lanna immediately sent a signal to summon the army to gather here.

    Several people retreated, and the soldiers took up their weapons and pointed at the gate of the castle, waiting in silence.

    "Open the door."

    With an order, the gate of the castle opened.

    However, at this time, a large number of troops rushed out of the door.

    They were dressed in rags, but it didn't affect their speed at all. Their movements were stiff, but they moved forward in unison without any hesitation or retreat.

    It was an army of puppets.

    With the determination to die, they rushed towards Lianyun's marching team.

    And the one standing in the front row was obviously the puppet who walked out of the underground street and had a meeting with Zeng and Lianyun.

    Lianyun saw him, and at the same time he also saw Lianyun.

    Across the crowd, Lianyun could only see that the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and he nodded towards himself.

    With a solemn expression, Lian Yun shouted at his soldiers: "Any puppets will be killed without mercy." When

    they heard the order, the orcs in front raised their shields, and behind them archers and magicians raised their bows and staffs.

    The puppets on the opposite side also picked up their weapons and rushed towards them.

    But when they arrived in front of them, they dropped the weapons in their hands at the same time, and slammed into the flying arrows.

    At the moment of death, they fell to the ground, and their bodies slowly disappeared.

    Before the soldiers of Lianyun could react, the other side "killed themselves" and cleaned up.

    Lian Yun looked at the corpses that kept disappearing on the ground, and slowly calmed down.

    In their view, these puppets are death, but for the puppets, it is real relief.

    They will return to their own world and live to accomplish their goals.

    At that moment, they are no longer puppets under others.

    They are free.

    Lanna waved at the crowd, and they backed away slowly.

    Several people walked into the castle, and it was very quiet inside.

    In the very center, a man sat there with a familiar face, holding a scepter in his hand, with a gloomy expression.

    "Finally I see you, Ian."

    Ian raised his head and looked at Lian Yun who was speaking.

    "I haven't seen you for a few days. How did you look like this?"

    He was dressed imposingly, with diamonds inlaid on the neckline and cuffs of his clothes, a pair of black boots, and his eyes were black and blue.

    It was almost impossible to recognize him as the Ian who excitedly followed Lena to ask for her information, crowded at the front of the crowd, and laid a wreath with both hands.

    He used to always have a smile on his face.

    Lian Yun could tell that he was very tired now.

    No matter what Hamke did with him, or how badly he made him, Lian Yun knew that he must be physically and mentally exhausted now.

    It seemed as though their eyes had lost their light.

    "You guys are late..." Ian's voice was hoarse and tired.

    He didn't talk about himself, only the answer that a few people were looking for.

    "He's gone."

    "I know." Lian Yun said.

    If the person who summoned the golems is nearby, those golems should not be so easy to restrain themselves from dropping their weapons.

    "You know?"

    Ian finally had a gleam of light in his calm eyes.

    But it goes off again soon.

    "Since you know it, why don't you look for it? What are you doing standing here? I'm just a tool to spread the word..." "

    Before I came, Lina told me specifically."

    Lian Yun said suddenly.

    Ian: "...what?"

    "Lena wanted to ensure your safety. She told me that even if you stood by Hamke's side, you must have thought it through." "

    She begged me not to hurt you."

    There was a complicated look in Ian's eyes, and he seemed to be looking at Lianyun in confusion.

    Yes, he doesn't understand.

    "Why?"

    Why did he appear here, and at this moment, Lina thought he was just being confused for a while?

    "Probably because she doesn't want to hurt anyone, just like you."

    Lina also faced Lian Yun's question at the time, pondered for a moment, and smiled:

    "Because I know Ian, who is very similar to me. Sometimes, I will also be blinded by hatred for a while, and want to take up arms to take revenge. Occasionally thinking about the village... I will be very sad and hate those bad people. But the important thing is that I will not hurt people who have nothing to do with it." She firmly believes that, with

    herself The same goes for Ian, who has a similar personality.

    What happened to Ian's grandfather hit him hard, and almost destroyed his faith from the time he remembered it to the present. He couldn't help but start to doubt his mission, his identity, and even more doubt whether he should continue to appear in his original appearance .

    Similarly, he still has resentment in his heart, but he has nowhere to vent it.

    Lianyun took out the call gem.

    "Sister? Is your place safe?"

    It was Lina's voice.

    Lian Yun handed the gemstone to Ian: "Now you, can you still take it?"

    Ian frowned slightly, looking at the gemstone, his fingers moved slightly.

    "...Is it Ian? Sister, have you found Ian? Is he okay? Is he injured?" Lina's half-excited and half-concerned voice sounded from the other end. Ian's heart moved, and he subconsciously stretched out his hand.

    Lian Yun took advantage of the opportunity and put the gem in his hand.

    "Ian? Are you there?"

    Ian opened his mouth, and amidst the hasty questioning from the other side, he said dryly: "... yes."

    Hearing this voice, the other side suddenly fell silent.

    Panic flashed in Ian's eyes.

    He wanted to say something more, but another voice came from the other side—

    "Ian, come back."

    "I miss you, both Miu An and I miss you, and so does Grandma."

    "Mu An said, before you left, you talked to me He talked about how, after what happened to your grandfather, looking at your life as if you were living a lie, a complete joke." "I just want to tell you, it's not

    like that. You're It is said to be the most real and special existence, you are deceived, but what you give to others is all sincerity." "

    Don't deny that you are living in reality just because you have been deceived. This is not your grandfather's life, but yours. "

    ..."

    Ian held the gemstone with an unclear expression.

    "...Ian, why don't you come back."

    Lina suddenly changed the topic.

    Ian's Adam's apple slipped, as if he was a little nervous because of this sentence.

    "You can go wherever you want. I don't want you to change your mind because of anyone's wishes. But I know you won't want to stand with Hamke." "...Okay.

    "

    Bing The corner of the face was slowly melting, and Ian responded in a low voice.

    For some reason, no matter what Lena is saying, listening to her vibrant voice always makes people feel that they are also full of energy.

    Lian Yun smiled and was about to leave when he suddenly heard a deafening roar from the other end of the gem, as if something had exploded, followed by screams and shouts from the crowd.

    "Lena!"

    Ian shouted in a panic.

    But no one answered.

    He suddenly thought of something, and suddenly raised his head: "Hamke has gone to your place!"

ʚChapter 193

    ====================

    Ian didn't know where Hamuk went.

    He was arranged in this position by Hamke, and the other party left in a hurry.

    At that time, he couldn't think of any possibility, and he didn't have the energy to think about it.

    Now that he came back to his senses, he thought of where the other party was most likely to go, and felt anxious.

    Ian looked at Lianyun in a panic.

    Lianyun pulled up Lanna, went out quickly, called Xiaobai, and rushed towards Yuewan City.

    She had guessed this possibility.

    Hamke's plan was interrupted by her "intruder".

    After systematic analysis, he has done a lot to overthrow the existing order of the world. Once interrupted, there is no possibility of continuing.

    So the two will definitely face each other.

    Lianyun took the initiative to look for him, but what about him?

    And he has only two places to go--

    Xincheng, or Bubu Town.

    This silent gamble started the moment the two learned of each other's existence.

    Lian Yun guessed wrong.

    Hamke can always anticipate all the little thoughts of the opposite person, and always wins the bet.

    The two quickly returned to Yuewan City. Before stepping into the teleportation formation, Lianyun held Lanna's hand tightly.

    She pulled him closer, stood on tiptoe, and kissed her lips.

    Lan Na could see the determination in Lian Yun's eyes, and felt uneasy.

    Lianyun wanted to leave, but he refused to let go.

    "Lanna."

    Lian Yun didn't say anything, just called his name.

    Lanna looked at her without blinking: "I don't want to."

    I do not want you to leave me.

    Both of them knew that if they let go, maybe they would never be together again.

    There was a noisy sound from the call crystal in his hand, Lianyun had no time to wait, and Lanna also let go of his hand in silence.

    The teleportation array is located next to the altar, and as soon as Lian Yun appeared, he saw the man on the altar.

    He has a handsome and righteous face, which is different from Lanna's indifference and alienation. Although Hamke has a divine and elegant temperament, he is also very friendly and persuasive.

    Lian Yun can imagine how he would have been sought after a hundred years ago.

    But now, Lian Yun only felt that he had a deceptive face.

    She lied to anyone who believed him.

    I saw Hamuk on the altar with his arms open, bathed in the hot sun, with black smoke emitting from his body.

    "This place originally belonged to me."

    He opened his eyes, the sky blue pupils were dim, but he could precisely lock onto Lianyun who was looking at the altar.

    "Black hair and black eyes, you are a pure and ordinary alien, you shouldn't appear on this land, if you don't appear, things won't turn out like this." Hamke lightly raised the corners of his lips, and said to her

    " Show" a town that was decimated.

    The city walls that had just been built were torn down, and various industrial shops that had just developed were also burned down.

    He looked at the little snake on Lianyun's wrist with a regretful expression, as if to say——Look, this is the new savior you have chosen.

    You gave her so much, but she only made this ridiculous appearance.

    But Lianyun was not affected.

    "I came to this world because I was invited. As for why I was invited...don't I want to thank you?"

    If he hadn't been too ambitious and deviated from the track, she would not have been selected.

    The town is now destroyed, but the 911 rescue team evacuated the town while putting out the fire. The residents who calmed down began to leave in an orderly manner. Cloud gave an order.

    Lian Yun knew that the protective shield of the town would not be able to resist the truly powerful malice, especially the malice from Hamke.

    He pulled a pair of eyes away, which is equivalent to actively weakening himself.

    But he is still very strong.

    Breaking away from the system's sleep suppression, even without the blessing of skills, he has extremely rich combat experience and the support of those souls, which is no longer something ordinary forces can fight against.

    Lian Yun didn't want them to rush forward and die in vain.

    "Yeah."

    Hammuck chuckled.

    "I have achieved your glory."

    "We stand on two sides of the world, competing against each other. Unfortunately, this world must distinguish between right and wrong, otherwise we might have a bright future together? After all, we are both at the top."

    Lian Yun twitched his lips: "I don't want to have a bright future with you." "

    Besides, I am not at the top. As you said, I am pure and ordinary, without ambition or ideal, but I have something to do The most basic human feelings."

    "If you think I'm standing here because of something special, I think that's the only reason."

    Hamke tilted his head slightly as if he didn't hear it.

    He stretched out his hand towards Lanna, and suddenly there was a gust of wind, and the dust on the ground formed whirlpools and swept away in all directions.

    Everyone retreated in unison, and the vortex came in front of them in a short while. Those who failed to retreat in time were caught in the vortex, and in the blink of an eye, many cuts appeared on their bodies.

    There was a strong wind around the town, the sky was full of loess, and the sun could hardly be seen.

    And the vortex under Lanna's feet was instantly higher than his whole body, and it was about to engulf him.

    Lanna tried to break through, but his body was cut mercilessly as soon as he touched the whirlpool.

    If you want to force your way out, you have to be bloody.

    "Hamke!" Lianyun's voice trembled, "Put your hands down now, and I'll give you back your life."

    Hamke squinted his eyes and looked down at the little snake coiled in Lianyun's hand.

    "Why, what trick did it give you to deal with me?"

    "To be honest, how much it trusted me at the beginning, how much authority it gave me, and how powerful I am now." "

    The things I have mastered over the years It's completely for your own use, what do you think you can kill me with?"

    Hamke sneered: "Using your cooking skills? Or the ridiculous gem BUFF skills?"

    "Those are all my choices. I don’t even bother to take a look at it, didn’t it tell you?”

    Lianyun was unaffected: “There are always things you don’t know.”

    “Really? It sounds like you know everything?”

    “Then Do you know that your lover will die in my hands?"

    Hamuk tightened his trembling palms, and the vortex around Lanna began to retract.

    Lianyun stood where he was, clenched his hands into fists, as if desperately holding back something.

    She looked in Lanna's direction, her eyes were reddish.

    In the next second, Lanna drew out the holy sword, poured all his strength into it, and forcibly opened a gap in the vortex.

    The holy sword sliced ​​through the vortex from bottom to top, and Lanna raised the sword high above his head, quickly turned over and squeezed through the narrow crack.

    Although the speed was fast, the crack was still too small, and Lanna suffered more or less abrasions on his abdomen and back.

    But Lanna didn't stop for a moment, turned around, raised his sword and rushed towards Hamuk.

    Hamke hadn't noticed the long sword in the opponent's hand before, and didn't react until he broke through the vortex.

    "This sword..."

    Hamke thought it looked familiar, but he didn't think much about it. He raised both hands at the same time, and a bigger vortex blocked Lanna.

    Lan Na clenched the hilt of the sword, and slashed across the sword.

    Hamke was stunned for a moment, the black energy on his body became heavier and heavier, and he pulled it away from him, and rushed towards Lanna with a wave of his hand.

    The black air met the faintly glowing holy sword, and layers of air waves burst out in all directions.

    Lanna clenched the long sword with both hands, gritted his teeth, stared at Hamke in front of him, and charged up with a wave -

    at the same time, Hamke also exerted strength with both hands, and several vortexes gathered around Lanna's body. Shrink towards Lanna.

    "Hamke!"

    At this critical moment, Lianyun shouted Hamke's name.

    Hamuk glanced at her only to see her rushing toward him recklessly.

    At the same time, Lian Yun pressed the only attack skill that was finally unlocked - [One Hit Kill].

ʚChapter 194

    ====================

    The last skill was unlocked for her by the system using all the remaining energy.

    [One Hit Kill], as the name suggests, it only takes one move to kill the target on the spot.

    But before Lianyun used it, he saw its instruction manual -

    【One-hit kill: use it, it will consume all your health in an instant. 】

    Consumes all the life points, and will not drink the blood bottle for Lianyun time to replenish the blood bar, that is to say...

    Lianyun will die.

    In fact, Lian Yun had long thought that his identity as the "savior" could not remain unchanged forever. This seemingly incomparably sacred title must be backed by countless bones and blood.

    Lian Yun thought, maybe one day, she will even be like Hamke, greedy for power and the worship of everyone.

    "...beep beep."

    "The system has been activated."

    "Congratulations, my lord, for completing the ultimate mission - saving the world!"

    The system voice sounded.

    It wasn't the sound of the little snake, it wasn't the sound of the system tree, it was the extremely cold mechanical sound she heard first.

    Lian Yun opened his eyes and found himself in the darkness, unable to see his surroundings clearly, only knowing that he was wrapped in a huge air bubble.

    She reached out and touched it.

    The bubble is very soft, but it can no longer be stretched when pulled to a certain limit.

    And not far in front of her, there was a palm-sized bubble floating, filled with restless black turbid air.

    "My lord, please make the final choice, whether to pay the price to clear the BOSS."

    Lianyun knew that it was asking itself, and the floating black bubble was probably another form of "Hamke".

    She paused.

    "What price do you need to pay?"

    "Statistics..."

    "Statistics are complete."

    "The lord will disappear in this world, and all new races caused by the system invasion will have some of their abilities withdrawn." "

    Including the curse of the mermaids." ability, the special power of the orc race, the infinite healing ability of the elf race, the 100% inheritance of the artisan of the dwarf race, the strong physique of the blood race, and the attribute magic of the magician." "At the same time, all monsters

    will Divide and judge whether it is completely cleared."

    Lian Yun listened to everything quietly.

    She lay in the air bubble, somewhat emptied.

    She wanted to speak, but found herself choked up.

    "Can I...can I not leave?"

    "Sorry, my lord, this doesn't conform to the logic of operation."

    "What bullshit logic!"

    Lian Yun got up, eyes moist: "All my relatives are in this world! My , My... lover is still waiting for me."

    "Lord, please calm down, we will give you rewards in the real world after you choose." "

    I don't want rewards!"

    "Didn't you understand? I don't need Rewards, I want them! I want to be with my family!"

    Lian Yun gritted his teeth and hit the bubble vigorously, but it was like hitting cotton, and it had no effect.

    In that small town that had just been destroyed, the small house whose exterior walls were graffitied by the three of them was her home.

    There are soft animal skins in her room. Every day when she leaves the room, Lanna looks up at herself with breakfast and smiles gently at herself.

    She was... still wearing the dress that Lanna had given her.

    Lena, Buck, Lo...

    It has long been her family.

    "Answer Lord Lord, according to the system data, your family members have died in the torrents in the real world. They are real people in this world, but to you, they are not." Lian Yun was stunned

    .

    "You belong to your own world."

    "Of course, you can also do the most important thing for your so-called family in the end, something you regret very much."

    Lian Yun's voice trembled slightly:

    "You are threatening Me?"

    "My lord, I'm just reminding you."

    Lian Yunzeng failed to protect his village and let them leave him.

    And now, she has the ability to protect her family in this world.

    But this requires her to sacrifice herself and pay the price of saying goodbye to her lover.

    "I will distribute a few boxes of gold coins to your residence to ensure that you don't have to worry about your livelihood in the future." "

    Please make your choice."

    Lian Yun expressionlessly, slowly clenched his fists.

    "I choose...to clear the BOSS."

    "The choice is successful! The game system has cleared the world's data by itself, and will wipe itself out within 24 hours." "

    Congratulations to the lord for achieving the ultimate achievement—a real god."

    God, no Sitting on the throne from the beginning.

    Before being pushed to that position by the system, she will go through doubts, inferiority, arrogance, arrogance, she will see the suffering of the people at the bottom, and will sincerely give to the people as if she loves her own offspring.

    She will think that she is omnipotent, and then find that she cannot solve the real problems of this world in a short time.

    Unless there is external assistance.

    And the most important step is that after she solves the problem, she needs to possess the "Godhead" necessary for God -

    self-sacrifice.

    This is the original, real idea of ​​the system.

    Make a god, let her complete all her missions, and finally let her dedicate her all at the critical moment.

    sit forever on the throne of God.

    "Ah Yun came out today? How do you feel?"

    Lian Yun was sitting on a bench downstairs in the community, wearing sportswear, looking up at the sun.

    Hearing the voice, she turned around and said, "Sister Chen."

    Sister Chen is a very fashionable old lady in her 50s. She is well maintained and looks very young in her thirties.

    She moved to the opposite side of Lianyun not long after Lianyun returned to this world last month, and would run around the community twice every morning.

    She dyed all her hair white and permed it into shoulder-length waves, which is very European and American.

    Sister Chen took off her sunglasses: "Why do you want to go out today?"

    Lian Yun twitched the corners of his mouth, and when he was about to speak, Sister Chen let out a "shh".

    "Don't laugh if you don't want to laugh. Why force yourself."

    "I'm just talking to you casually. Don't feel pressured." Sister Chen sat beside her, her arms resting on the back of the chair to support her head.

    On the first day she moved in, she took a cake and knocked on Lianyun's door, and when she saw Lianyun in a mess, she almost called the police.

    Fortunately, Lianyun has not lost the most basic ability to communicate. After seeing the other party, he cheered up and asked her to come in and sit for a while.

    When Sister Chen learned that she lost her lover and all her family members overnight, she was shocked and understood. After obtaining Lianyun's consent, Sister Chen would suggest to take her out for a walk every now and then.

    But Lianyun refused every time.

    Today, as soon as Sister Chen came back from the lap, she saw Lianyun who was basking in the sun outside, and she even changed into a suit of clothes. If it weren't for the strange movement of her keeping her head up, Sister Chen would have almost skipped over.

    Sister Chen didn't want to discourage her enthusiasm for going out, so she didn't ask anything.

    The two sat quietly for a while, when Lian Yun heard Sister Chen contemplating saying, "By the way, where did you work before?" Lian Yun looked

    at her and said, "I don't have a job."

    Sister Chen thought she didn't want to mention it, He muttered to himself: "Today, when I was running around, I saw someone and asked about you. I thought it was your former colleague."

    Lian Yun straightened up instantly, staring at her fixedly: "... ...Male and female? What do they look like?"

    Sister Chen was taken aback.

    Although this little girl doesn't look aggressive, once she gets serious, she always gives people a strong and decisive feeling.

    But she finally became interested in asking, and Sister Chen was also happy to answer: "Oh, she looks so good-looking! She's still a foreigner, with blond hair and blue eyes, like a star! It's just a cold face... Think about it carefully, don't He's looking for revenge..."

    "Ah Yun! Hey! Where are you going?"

    Before he could finish speaking, Lian Yun stood up and ran towards the house without looking back.

    Lian Yun kept arranging his clothes and hair in the elevator, nervously watching the screen above the elevator change from the 1L floor to the 8L.

    As soon as the elevator door opened, she ran to the door quickly, but the moment she grabbed the handle, she stopped.

    Suddenly dare not open the door.

    Lianyun stood in front of the door and listened intently for a while...

    There was no sound from inside.

    She slowly opened the door.

    The house was still the same as it was before she left.

    Lianyun walked into the room silently, with all kinds of emotions that he never really let go these days surging in his heart.

    Lianyun walked towards the sofa and sank heavily into the sofa.

    But after a while, Lianyun sat up suddenly again, her eyes were brightly staring at the things in front of the sofa that were not there when she left.

    Heart pounding.

    —It was a garland decorated with little yellow flowers.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your support all the way, without you, I really can't go on.

    Please leave a comment on this chapter for those who have followed me all the way~ I want to send you a red envelope~

ʚChapter 195

    [Detecting full-level players, connect—]

    Lanna heard a ding-dong-dong sound in his ear, and the sound seemed to have no emotion.

    He opened his eyes and found himself inside a huge transparent sphere.

    Myself... where is this?

    Lanna's heart was empty, he seemed to know what he was looking for, so he desperately recalled what happened before.

    Those images flashed quickly in his mind.

    He has been to many places and met many people. Holding the silver-white holy sword in his hand, he has killed many monsters.

    But these memories are closely connected with a young girl.

    A black-haired girl stood on a high place and glanced at herself.

    Struggle, sorrow and determination flashed in her eyes.

    After a glance, her soul seemed to be pulled away from her body, and her whole body fell backwards.

    Lanna only felt his heart being tightly clenched, subconsciously ran forward, stretched out his hands towards her, trying to catch her...

    but in vain.

    "..."

    Lanna opened his eyes.

    "Practice the cloud."

    Lanna lowered his eyes slightly, and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes with his fingertips.

    "I want to see her."

    [Dick—the connection is successful! ]

    [Lv.99 player detected - Lanna]

    "Hello, because the server is about to start the self-destruction process, the account recovery and compensation will be carried out for the full-level players." For some reason

    , even if the other party does not explain, Lanna can guess It turned out that the other party was the one who had been talking to Lian Yun across the air.

    Lianyun would stop from time to time, talking to himself in the void, Lanna didn't know what she was doing, but always stood aside and waited patiently.

    Before Lian Yun "leaves", he also said the last sentence to the air.

    "The following is the question-and-answer time that can answer some of the players' questions."

    Lanna could understand this sentence, and he quickly calmed down and asked his first question:

    "Is she... how is Lianyun?" "

    "If you are asking about the last lord, I will answer: Yes, she has returned to her own world."

    Lanna clenched her fists.

    "My own world?"

    "Yes. She is an ordinary woman from another world."

    She is not ordinary.

    Lanna said in his heart.

    "Can I still see her?"

    Lanna felt his heart pounding when he asked this sentence.

    "Our system has compensation regulations for full-level players. If you want to use this compensation in exchange for the chance to meet her, we can do it."

    Lanna restrained himself from blurting out "yes".

    "The 'opportunity' you mentioned is just seeing once?"

    "You can choose."

    Lanna: "You mean, I can stay in her world?" "

    Yes, if you need, we can directly I can create a body that is exactly the same as your original body, with an ordinary identity certificate."

    Lanna hardly hesitated: "I need it."

    The system paused: "This requires the destruction of your body in the original world."

    "Yes." Lanna replied decisively.

    "Friendly reminder, in a different world, your lifespan will be modified to the normal level of that world."

    "Yes."

    "All are fine." Lanna's voice trembled slightly.

    "As long as I can see her, even if she doesn't remember me, even if she just watches from afar...it's fine." "

    Okay."

    "The body shaping will take about a month, please be patient."

    "Lanna, I I bought it back." Lian Yun unlocked and entered the door, Lanna in the kitchen heard the sound, ran out immediately, took the vinegar from Lian Yun's hand, and gave her a big hug again.

    Lianyun's brows were curved: "You're cooking delicious food again."

    Lanna hugged Lianyun in his arms, and after a while, he reluctantly let go.

    "It'll be done in a while, you go and rest first."

    Lanna kissed her on the forehead, her eyes were full of tenderness and satisfaction: "You're tired." "What's so

    tiring about collecting rent?

    " Yun is funny, but his heart is full of happiness.

    Lanna returned to the kitchen, just as he was setting the braised prawns on a plate, he suddenly heard Lianyun's question:

    "Where did you get this book?"

    Lanna put the last dish on the dining table, took off his apron, and came Go to Lianyun's side.

    Lian Yun, who was sitting on the sofa, was holding a classic booklet in his hand, which looked a bit like an atlas.

    Lan Na sat next to Lian Yun, "...it looks familiar."

    "I also think it looks familiar," Lian Yun said, "but I don't remember having such a book."

    "Open it and have a look."

    Lian Yun nodded, Then open the cover.

    The moment they saw the content, both of them were stunned.

    Because the small characters above are emerging line by line.

    "I don't know what to do, I love him very much, but why is he a magician..." "

    I met people in his family."

    "He has a younger brother, a twin brother, but his younger brother doesn't seem very Like me."

    "No, his brother treats this brother very badly. Yes, his brother hates us..."

    These small golden characters are very beautiful, delicate and beautiful, very neat.

    But soon, these words disappeared, and the small words that replaced it seemed to be written more hastily-

    "Why can't we be together? I gave up the position of the elder of the blood clan, and he gave up the position of the president of the Magicians Association, and gave up to His younger brother..."

    "No, maybe this is a wrong choice." "

    It turned out to be like this."

    "Both he and his younger brother are of the blood of super magicians. Under normal circumstances, super magicians will only give birth to one offspring to inherit blood, but he and his younger brother are exceptions."

    "Not only does he have more magical powers, but he also suppresses his younger brother's bloodline." "

    As long as his magic is still there, his younger brother cannot use magic." "

    Now we have I have a child... My Lanna, our baby, you have inherited your father's magical blood, I'm sorry, we can't escape his pursuit." "

    My baby, you must live."

    "Please You must live, even if you don't know why...but you will always know." "

    Just like your father and I lived without knowing why before we met each other." The small

    golden words end here up.

    It is self-evident who wrote these "diaries".

    Lanna didn't expect that he would "meet" his mother in this way and learn about the life experience he had been searching for.

    Therefore, what he pierced through with his sword was not his father, but his uncle, his father's twin brother.

    And because of the existence of his father, he suppressed his uncle's blood, which made him unable to display his true strength.

    There should be some other reasons that caused the uncle to feel hatred. Even if Lanna's vampire mother and super magician father died together, the hatred could not be filled, and it would still be transferred to Lanna.

    That's why Lanna moved from house to house since he was a child. Most of them were people who had been favored by his parents. They wanted to protect the child left behind by the interracial couple.

    Lian Yun looked at the man beside him, and held his hand.

    interlocking fingers.

    Lanna lowered his head slightly, meeting Shang Lianyun's gaze.

    Neither of them spoke, and their eyes focused on the booklet again.

    The small print on it has disappeared completely.

    This time the words appeared very slowly and were more immature.

    "July 22nd. I have to say, my brother is so smart that he thought of using sandfish surfing to develop tourism!" "August 11th. Today

    Luo developed a new color, Luo's eyes recovered, and he The color sense is really good!"

    "This color is so beautiful, many people in the town have painted their walls and furniture with this color, but Lina didn't paint, she said she wanted to keep Lianyun My lord and their traces..."

    "September 9th. Master Lianyun and Lord Lanna both disappeared. Everyone is very sad. I admit that I didn't like Lord Lanna at first. He was very fierce, but later I found out that he was actually People are very nice."

    "If Master Lianyun is here, he will be very happy to see how great the town is now..." "

    Master Lianyun is my favorite person, but I won't say that I still cry secretly several times."

    "We all think they are not dead, so we all don't want to cry, but when I went to find Lena and heard her cry." "

    Fortunately, Xiaobai and the little birds are with her." "

    ..."

    Eloquently More than a dozen diaries spanned a whole year.

    Lian Yun raised his head: "This is..."

    "Hera." Lanna nodded, confirming Lian Yun's conjecture.

    So, they have Hera's diary in their hands.

    Lianyun and Lanna picked out a few pieces of information and looked at them clearly. They probably learned that the town has now developed a tourism industry, and study groups sent by various races to visit and learn new technologies in the town.

    The current magician has no attribute magic. If he wants to get a job again, he must learn how to combine magic and technology. The elves who have lost their infinite healing ability have to resume their old profession and plan to grow herbs on a large scale. medical knowledge.

    The good news is that none of the races objected to the loss of special attributes. Even the two saviors sacrificed their lives in exchange for the peace of the mainland. They knew how to be grateful.

    Lianyun and Lanna read Hera's diary word by word, until the last page.

    The last page is dated a year after they left.

    The two looked at each other.

    The timeline in this diary is different from theirs here.

    So they don't know whether Hera stopped writing the diary, or just finished it not long ago.

    The two thought for a long time, and decided that no matter what, they had to try it first.

    So they left a message in the diary:

    [Hera, this is Lianyun, if you can read this line, please reply me. ]

    This diary has been spread out on the table, and the two of them haven't gone out all day, and they can't help but glance at the coffee table when doing anything.

    During dinner, Sister Chen from across the street came to give her a small cake she had made by herself. Lin Mo and Lanna also gave her the bouquet they bought today. When they returned to the living room and put the small cake aside, their eyes were all on On that diary...

    because there are writings constantly emerging on it, and the flamboyant writing expresses the excitement of the person holding the pen.

    [End of the full text]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
830K 12.2K 41
What if there was another Cullen that was the true mate to Edward...what if Alice and Edward never liked Bella even though she was Edwards blood sing...
29K 286 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...