I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 181 - 190

57 1 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 181

    ====================

    "Sister, is that the boat from Moon Bay City?" Lina also stood up, with hope shining in her eyes.

    Lian Yun narrowed his eyes slightly: "Absolutely not."

    As a small seaside town, Moon Bay City has its own style. A sense of alertness.

    And their boats, although small in scale, are obviously not the usual fishing boats in Moon Bay City.

    And their rushing posture... It is not an exaggeration to say that they are full of killing intent.

    Although Lanna has the ability to fight, he couldn't use his hands and feet in this environment. Following Lianyun's order, Lanna and Mogo turned around.

    But the boat on the opposite side seemed to have some auxiliary device, and it was faster than Lianyun's boat, and it arrived not far behind their boat in a few seconds.

    Lian Yun didn't hesitate anymore, and went to the stern of the boat and shouted at them: "What do you want to do?"

    However, no one from the other boat responded to her, and kept approaching.

    Lianyun pressed Lanna's hand, signaling him not to row anymore.

    "Sooner or later, I will be overtaken."

    As soon as Lianyun's boat stopped, the boat behind it stuck closely to it, stopped a few meters away, and looked at the faces of several people: "Hand over the necklace.

    " The mask, only revealing a pair of eyes, can't see where the person is.

    Lian Yun stared at them: "What necklace?"

    The cloak of the leader was blown, and Lian Yun realized that their clothes were already wet, obviously they had also experienced thunderstorms.

    Why dare to come to them in this weather for the necklace?

    The other party's eyes swept over Lian Yun and the others, and finally fell on Mo Ge's face: "In the auction house, you took it away, right?"

    "What?" Mogo frowned and said in a bad tone.

    He bought so many jewelry at the auction house, only talking about necklaces, there are eight if not ten, how could he remember all of them... No,

    he did remember one.

    The most precious and mysterious one.

    Mo Ge looked at Lian Yun subconsciously, he threw the necklace to Lian Yun, and Lian Yun put it away in his invisible backpack.

    Moge paused, raised his head and said, "Just for this thing?"

    It was obvious that the opponent had a clear goal and knew their movements well.

    Not only did they know that they were going to sea today, but even the trivial matter of Mogo taking the necklace out of the box alone was clear.

    "Don't talk nonsense, as long as you hand over the necklace, we won't embarrass you."

    "Where's your confidence?" Lian Yun took a step forward with a dangerous tone, "We can't pass, so can you?"

    The other side sneered: " We really can't get over it, but we're going to consume energy."

    ?

    Lian Yun felt uneasy, looked at their attire, and then at the clothes of the few people around him, and vaguely guessed something.

    She put her hand on Lanna's wrist, and immediately noticed a small square with green raindrops appearing next to the blood bar above his head.

    [Cursed dark cloud DEBUFF: The rain from the dark cloud adheres to the human body, causing continuous damage and blurred will. 】

    Is there a problem with this rain? !

    Although Lian Yun had a blood bottle in his hand to replenish his blood, he couldn't resist his blurred consciousness.

    The cloak of the person opposite was damp, but they seemed to be wearing several layers of clothing underneath, which had a much lower impact on them than on their own side.

    What they said was right, they could practice Yuncong forever.

    "My lord, why don't you give them the necklace..." Mogo whispered, he was already getting confused, resisting the dizziness, holding on to the oars and clenching his teeth.

    Lan Na also looked towards Lian Yun and nodded slightly.

    Although they didn't know what the other party wanted this thing for, but with such a posture, that pearl necklace must be very important to them.

    Lianyun didn't speak any more, took out the pearl necklace from his backpack, and played with it for a while as if unwilling to give up.

    She pursed her lips, and threw the necklace out under the gaze of the opposite party.

    "You guys know..."

    The leading man hadn't finished speaking when he saw the necklace swiftly slid a meter away from his outstretched hand, and fell into the sea with a "plop".

    "...What are you doing?!" the man roared angrily.

    Lian Yun also looked angry: "Why didn't you answer it!" "

    ..." Did he not answer it? Did he stop so close? Even the little girl next to her can throw it over!

    The man gave her a hard look, and quickly jumped into the water in the next second, and quickly fished out the necklace under the watchful eyes of his friends on the boat.

    They also seemed to know that there was something terrible in the sea, and the moment the man came out of the water, others hurriedly pulled him up.

    The man was very agile. After climbing onto the boat, he checked the pearl necklace tightly held in his hand and heaved a sigh of relief after confirming that it was in good condition.

    The man glanced at Lianyun and the others, and Lianyun looked back at him.

    Three seconds later, Lian Yun: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

    The man suddenly smiled treacherously, and he looked like a villain who

    had crossed the river and demolished the bridge: "Why do you want to leave? " Is it better?"

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows: "I have a grudge against you?"

    The man shook his head generously: "No enmity, but we have credit for your death."

    Lian Yun looked at him quietly, and suddenly smiled: "Are you from Xincheng?

    " The lord of the power, you guessed well, but what can you do if you guess? Today, you still have to be buried in the sea."

    Perhaps because he thought it would take a while for them to die, the man actually followed up with Lianyun's words.

    Lian Yun smiled and continued, "Although you are from the new city, you are not under the orders of the real ruler of the new city. Then who are you under the orders?

    " I didn’t expect that in a small Xincheng, the subordinates would be able to give birth to two hearts.”

    The man’s expression was serious, he frowned and narrowed his eyes to look at Lianyun: “How do you know?”

    He only called himself Xincheng , How could she deduce that she followed the second master?

    Lian Yun supported his head, and seemed to be a little tired.

    "I've said so much, shouldn't you tell me why you want this necklace?" The

    man snorted: "No comment."

    Lian Yun glanced at him suspiciously, with a half-smile: "You don't know either Go."

    The man's face was visibly ugly to the naked eye.

    "I want to remind you that if you don't know anything and dare to come out to complete the task with your life, there is usually no good end." Lian Yun quickly finished this sentence, and quickly changed the subject before the other party got mad: "Let's talk about something interesting, do you know what's down there?"

    The man seemed to have regained some ground, and smiled: "So there are still things you don't know?"

    Lian Yun said mercilessly: "It seems that you still don't know .”

    It’s worthless.

    "Seriously speaking, there is no difference between us. We both dared to come here without knowing anything about the current situation. You just have an extra rain cape than us." Lian Yun said with a smile.

    "Wrong, we can survive..." The man pulled the corner of his mouth, and felt dizzy before he finished speaking.

    The accomplice behind him quickly reached out to support him, but he subconsciously threw him away, as if he didn't want others to find out about his condition.

    And no matter how fast he reacted, the same state of himself and Lianyun was noticed by everyone.

    "How come..." The man touched the clothes on his body in disbelief.

    "No... Even if you get wet and the rain falls into the sea, you should lose it..." The man suddenly fell silent, but Lian Yun and the others on the opposite side could hear him clearly.

    "What's wrong?" Lian Yun seemed to be kindly concerned, "Are you dizzy too?"

    The man gritted his teeth and waved away the hand extended by his companion: "So what, I showed up much later than you, waiting for you If I die, I'll..."

    The black-haired girl shook her finger, interrupted him, and took out a few glass bottles containing red liquid out of thin air, and distributed them to the other three in a slow manner.

    The girl took a sip, and her condition was as usual, without any trace of being affected by the rain.

    She nodded in satisfaction and raised her glass to the man: "What did you say? Continue."

    The man opened his eyes wide: "How is that possible!"

    "That's what I said, why do you think you have a low status and follow the second master." Lian Yun smiled slightly, "If the mysterious ruler of Xincheng sent you here, then you will know that I have this thing in my hand, and I am not afraid to spend it with you.

    " The headquarters of the mysterious organization that distributes the blood bottles is in Xincheng. Regardless of whether that person is the ostensible city lord or not, he must be the real ruler of the entire Xincheng.

    He understands Lianyun and the town, and his methods are secretive and hidden, conceited and bold.

    He didn't expect Lianyun's appearance, so he didn't restrain himself in his work, leaving many clues and loopholes. Lianyun who came found that they all pointed to Xincheng.

    But he is not reckless.

    Although she wanted to get rid of Lianyun, she thought that the other party must have some reason why she couldn't attack her directly, so she wouldn't send someone to stop her without saying a word like today, and the order was not clear.

    The man showed his fierce face, clutching the pearl necklace tightly, suddenly thought of something, stared at the pearl necklace: "...is this thing?"

    Lian Yun's smile remained unchanged.

    The man already understood that he was being fooled. It is not clear whether the necklace is real or not, but it must be the cause of his dizziness!

    He was pulling the pearl necklace with both hands, he couldn't think whether it was real, and he also forgot about the task of bringing it back, his hands were ruthless, the pearl necklace was pulled out of shape, and it was about to be torn off.

ʚChapter 182

    ============================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _ A necklace that is about to break.

    Lianyun never knew the usefulness of the pearl necklace, so he didn't care that it was destroyed.

    But it was beyond her expectation that this necklace could attract the underwater thing out.

    Lian Yun was glad that he didn't show off the necklace at the beginning.

    When the water splashed, everyone dodged and dodged, and Lian Yun subconsciously raised his arms to block the sea water.

    Everything happened within a short breath, and when they took a closer look, the necklace in the man's hand was gone.

    Everyone hurriedly looked towards the surface of the sea, only to see a colorful fish tail slapped on the surface of the sea, raising water splashes, and countless water droplets flickered in mid-air, shining brightly in the night light.

    I don't know when the dark clouds have dispersed, and the moonlight is clear and bright on the sea, just like the mysterious water color in a dream. The tail of the fish entered the water and swayed. When everyone looked along the tail of the fish, they saw a head of smooth and long platinum hair.

    The long hair sways in the water, like light and graceful seaweed, dancing with the moonlight.

    "That's..." Lina stared blankly at the graceful figure underwater.

    Below the surface of the water, she held the pearl necklace tightly against her chest, swung her fish tail and turned around, looking at everyone through the water.

    Her fair skin seemed to be shining, her delicate facial features were as breathtaking as ice sculptures, and her icy blue eyes blinked lightly, full of childlike innocence and the mystery of the deep-sea mermaid.

    "It's a mermaid!?"

    Several people on the opposite boat retreated again and again, some wanted to paddle, but after a few strokes, the boat stood still.

    Several people bravely looked towards the water surface, only to find that the whole dress had been lifted out of the water.

    A few hands were supporting the bottom of the boat, but the support on one side was suddenly withdrawn, and the boat capsized. The people on the boat shouted and grabbed hold of the hull, and in the next second they followed the whole boat and tumbled into the sea.

    "Help!"

    Everything was too sudden, just seeing the mermaid, before they had time to speak, the other party violently overturned the boat.

    Lianyun and the others didn't dare to act rashly, they just watched the person on the opposite side splashing in the water.

    "Sister." Lina held Lian Yun's hand and looked nervously at the people in the water, "Will they die?"

    Lian Yun patted Lina's hand to signal her to calm down: "They can swim."

    Water knowledge is the most basic requirement for those who can be selected to perform such tasks.

    Sure enough, those people quickly recovered from the panic when they fell into the water, and swam towards the drifting boat one by one in panic.

    Lianyun stood beside the boat and looked underwater again.

    The mermaid who overturned the opposite ship just now has disappeared, and what Lian Yun sees is the astonishingly beautiful mermaid lady.

    She swims in the water as if floating in the air.

    She blinked her eyes and looked at several people ignorantly.

    It seemed that he was also waiting for Lianyun's first move.

    Lianyun: "...don't dare to move."

    "Plop!"

    Seeing that she didn't respond, the mermaid girl suddenly got into trouble. The seemingly light and elegant fish tail was so powerful that a wave of her hand set off a huge wave, flipping the boat over in an instant. turn!

    Lian Yun was terrified in his heart, looking at the bottomless sea below him, and the first time he recovered, he stuffed the oar in his hand into Lina's hand, "Grab..." Before she finished speaking

    , In a word, Lianyun's whole body was submerged in water.

    The waves poured into her mouth and nose in an instant, Lianyun's hands and feet were cold, and she told herself over and over again not to panic, but the fear in her heart still made her flop around unconsciously in the water.

    Suddenly, a hand hugged her.

    These hands wrapped around her waist, with strength upward, leading her to swim to the surface of the water.

    Lianyun closed his eyes tightly, the feeling of suffocation spread all over his body, and the air in his chest seemed to be exhausted.

    She was carried upstream for a long time.

    She didn't know how deep she had sunk.

    She opened her eyes and looked at the person holding her with her last strength.

    Lanna...

    Lanna's negative effects were removed shortly after falling into the water. After waking up, Lanna immediately dived into the water to look for Lianyun's figure.

    Lianyun has sunk very deep, and he is still struggling, but the strength of his struggle is getting weaker and weaker.

    He tried his best to walk towards Lianyun, grabbed her, and led her to swim to the surface.

    ...but too slowly.

    He could feel that Lianyun's reaction was getting smaller and smaller, and his movements of leading her became more and more relaxed.

    Lan Na didn't dare to look back, he was afraid of seeing Lian Yun's silent appearance, so he could only go upstream with all his strength.

    "Lanna..."

    A subtle call made him feel in a deep trance.

    Did he hallucinate?

    The next second, his hand around Lian Yun's waist was suddenly grabbed, he patted it twice, and then took his hand away.

    Lanna lowered her head in disbelief.

    I saw that Lianyun could swim freely without being pulled by himself, and he had long since lost the appearance of drowning.

    She opened her mouth to speak without being affected by the sea water at all, just like a creature in the water.

    Lan Na stared at her blankly, feeling dizzy after a while.

    He saw Lianyun sticking up again, and her hair, which was neither long nor short, floated up in the water, and the moment she got close to his eyes, her hair also slid across his face.

    He forgot to take a breath, his consciousness was a little fuzzy, and he reached out his hand stupidly to catch the strand of hair, but it was in vain.

    He realized his stupid behavior again, and looked at Lian Yun's expression, but saw her eyebrows and eyes were crooked, and she didn't know what she was laughing at.

    In the next second, Lian Yun stretched out his hand to support the back of Lanna's head, and leaned over him.

    The soft lips touched his lips, and Lanna's brain went blank, forgetting that he was holding his breath, and unconsciously loosened his jaw.

    A gust of fresh air entered his mouth, making up for the sluggish thinking caused by the lack of oxygen.

    Lanner came back to life before realizing what had happened.

    He was held back by Lian Yun, and his fingers were tightly clasped.

    This time it was Lianyun who led him to swim to the surface.

    "Sister!"

    Lina stood on the boat and cried for an unknown amount of time. The moment she saw Lianyun's appearance, her choked up voice turned into joy. She wiped her tears while waving her arms towards Lianyun: "Sister! Here you are!" !"

    Mogo paddled his oars and rushed towards this side.

    Lianyun sent Lan Na to the boat, and with the strength of the two of them, he also went up.

    Lina looked at Lanna's stunned expression and flushed cheeks, and was very worried: "Has the negative influence on Brother Lanna not yet taken effect?"

    Lian Yun smiled mysteriously: "Maybe." "

    This But what can I do..." Lina was still sighing sincerely, when she suddenly heard a sound of falling into the water, Lina, who was a little stressed by the successive incidents, suddenly turned her head and found that Lianyun had jumped back into the water again!

    "Sister?!"

    "My lord!"

    "I have to find the mermaid tribe and negotiate with them. You wait for me here." Lian Yun said.

    "But, but they overturned the boat and left!" Lina was a little anxious, "They are mermaids, they swim so fast, sister, you are not good at water, how can you catch up!" "How will you know if you don't try?

    " " Lian Yun showed a reassuring smile, blinked at her, and dived into the water without looking back.

    Back in the deep and piercing sea water, Lian Yun was no longer as nervous as before.

    She stretched her limbs, swayed her body nimbly and lightly, pushed aside the sea water, and swam towards the depths.

    This is all thanks to the new skill she received when she was about to die - [Diving and catching fish]

    [Diving and catching fish: Let you swim in the sea, replace it with blood bars, and fresh air is always there! (With the function of locking and catching fish)]

    The mission of Raging Tides 2 was completed, and the system unlocked this skill in time.

    Before Lianyun drowned, the skill took effect, saving herself and... saving Lanna.

    Lianyun clicked on the task panel while swimming to view the updated tasks.

    [The tide is raging (3): Congratulations, you have met the mermaid family, please seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to communicate in time! ]

    Returned to the previous task template, without prompts.

    But Lianyun soon discovered that the newly unlocked skills were more useful than she had imagined.

    Lian Yun looked at the darkness, several rectangular virtual frames in front of him, some smaller virtual frames were hidden behind the coral bushes, half blocked, and some stood in the dark, as if he knew that Lian Yun could not see them .

    But Lianyun didn't stop at all, and swam straight to this side, they panicked.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Oh, my heroine and heroine finally hit each other when there were more than 500,000 words! (weeping cat cat head

ʚChapter 183

    ====================

    "Don't be afraid, I have no malicious intentions." Lian Yun tried to communicate.

    She hadn't run away because these mermaids capsized their boat, but the other party was afraid of her.

    The mermaids hiding behind the coral poked their heads out, but they didn't come out, but they didn't run away either.

    Lianyun wasn't sure if the other party heard what he said, and if he understood his purpose, so he swam closer.

    "!"

    A mermaid suddenly popped out from the coral clumps. Lianyun could see it better when he walked closer. It was the beautiful mermaid lady just now.

    She stretched out her hand and made a movement to stop Lianyun from moving forward, while shaking her head, although she didn't speak, her intention was obvious.

    She didn't want Lianyun to get closer.

    The other mermaids behind her quietly stretched out their heads to look at them from behind the coral, and Lian Yun noticed that they were all young mermaids, who looked about the same age as Lina.

    These little mermaids were the ones who capsized the boat just now?

    It's also strange to have strength.

    The little mermaid glanced at her companion, nodded, opened her mouth again, and said something to Miss Mermaid in front of Lianyun.

    As soon as the other party opened his mouth, Lianyun suddenly remembered the curse of the mermaid clan.

    "I'm sorry, I forgot that we can't communicate." Lian Yun Fu forehead.

    They can't understand what each other is saying, what else is there to negotiate?

    When she took a few people on board, she deliberately brought Lena with her, because she was a mixed race of elves and orcs, and perhaps outside the scope of the curse.

    But Lina couldn't dive for such a long time.

    Lianyun and Miss Mermaid looked at each other, and suddenly noticed the pearl necklace on her chest.

    With a flash of inspiration, Lian Yun stretched out his finger and pointed at the necklace.

    Miss Mermaid tilted her head, looked in the direction she pointed, touched the big round pearl and fell into deep thought.

    After a while, she raised her head to look at Lianyun, pointing at the pearl with one hand and pointing at him with the other.

    Lian Yun nodded quickly.

    Miss Mermaid suddenly became entangled, biting her delicate lower lip, looking at her companion with beautiful light blue eyes, as if she was asking for help.

    The little mermaids shrank back one after another, only showing a pair of eyes to look at her.

    Miss Mermaid pouted and lowered her head in disappointment.

    "Miss Mermaid."

    Hearing the voice, the other party raised his head, and saw the black-haired girl pointing at the two of them, making a gesture of going upstream, pointing at the pearl necklace, and spread her hands to miss herself.

    Miss Mermaid's eyes lit up, she looked at her expectantly, and gestured with her hands to confirm what she meant.

    Lianyun nodded: "Yes, it's for you."

    The mermaid lady turned around happily, her hair was full of joy, she ignored the little mermaids' call and swam to Lianyun's side, and couldn't wait to pull Holding Lianyun's hand, he swam towards the surface of the water.

    ...Why are you so easy to talk about.

    If she was malicious, would she leave with him so easily?

    Lian Yun was held by the mermaid lady, the other's hand was as soft as boneless, but also a little soft and warm.

    A head of thick blond hair glowed faintly under the brighter and brighter moonlight, elegant and agile.

    Are all mermaids so beautiful?

    She was swimming very fast, which means that she didn't run away because she didn't want to run, not because she couldn't.

    You can feel her happiness even without looking at her expression, she really likes this pearl necklace.

    The polite and lovely mermaid lady brought Lian Yun to the surface of the water. The three people on the boat heard the voice and looked over in shock.

    "Sister! You really abducted her back!?" Lena exclaimed from the side of the boat.

    "This is called an invitation." Lian Yun corrected her.

    With Lian Yun's nod in agreement, Lina stretched out her hand tentatively to Miss Mermaid: "You, hello...my name is Lina."

    Miss Mermaid blinked her eyes and stared at Lina for a while before reaching out. shot.

    "Hello, my name is Doroya."

    Lena couldn't help feeling that the elder sister's voice was as sweet as her own.

    The hands attached to the cold sea water were very warm, and the two shook hands gently.

    "...Aren't you human?" Doroya asked this suddenly, and Lena was taken aback.

    Soon Lina realized, and smiled sweetly: "My father is an elf, and my mother is an orc, so we can communicate."

    Doroya nodded with half understanding: "I haven't talked to you for a long time, the last time It was a few years ago... what did you come here for?"

    Lina looked at Lian Yun who had just boarded the boat, and the latter asked her to tell the truth.

    After listening to Lina's explanation, surprise flashed in Doroya's eyes: "Are you looking for my father?"

    Lina: "?"

    Lian Yun: "!"

    "Are you the mermaid princess?" Lina was stunned for a while .

    No wonder it looks so good!

    Doroya seemed to be frightened by their shock, she retracted into the water again, only half of her face was exposed, her long eyelashes flapped again and again: "... yes.

    " What happened, I think only my father can answer."

    "He has been frowning recently, I don't know what happened, but what can make my father worry must be the sea." "

    That's great!...I mean , Sister Lianyun may be able to help you find the answer? She is very powerful!"

    Doroya glanced at the girl who had just boarded the boat: "...but no, father hates humans very much."

    Lina paused, conveyed the meaning to Lian Yun, and looked at Doroya expectantly again: "Really? Can't you give it a try?"

    Doroya reluctantly nodded: "Yes."

    "...?!" Lina couldn't believe her ears.

    What kind of angel mermaid lady is this!

    It's so easy to talk too! !

    "Anyway, it's not the first time." Miss Mermaid smiled slightly, her eyes slightly bent.

    "But can you go into the water?" Doroya looked at the four people on the boat, "It will take some time to get to the palace from here, you just need to swim this distance." "When you get to the palace, you won't be afraid of drowning.

    "

    But ...

    It seems that only black-haired girls can move freely underwater.

    "I can bring one." Lian Yun said.

    She took Lanna... barely.

    But what about Lena and Mogo?

    Doroya seemed to realize that they were in trouble, she pursed her lips, and took off the necklace around her neck.

    She tore off the necklace with a little force, regardless of the scattered pearls, and only held the largest one in the middle.

    Doroya reached out and handed the pearl to Lina, her eyes were quite reluctant: "You can breathe underwater even if you hold it." Doroya gave

    out the things that hadn't been handed yet, and Doroya's eyes were full of disappointment.

    Fortunately, Lina quickly promised that she would return the pearl when she arrived at the palace, so Doroya reluctantly nodded.

    "Then only you stay here." Several people looked at Mogo.

    Mo Ge straightened his collar and nodded inexplicably solemnly: "Okay, it's okay."

    Several people went into the water again and followed Doroya to the depths.

    Lena held the pearl that Doroya gave her, and really found that she could breathe freely in the water, and she could not even speak without hindrance.

    Holding the pearl tightly, she dutifully acted as an interpreter between Lianyun and Doroya along the way.

    Lianyun asked Doroya why she found them, and Doroya said it was a coincidence.

    It turned out that Doroya was sent by the mermaid patriarch to go to another ship at the beginning of the day. The patriarch seemed to know that those people came with bad intentions, so he asked Doroya to summon the dark clouds to drive away the group of people.

    "Wait...you summoned the dark cloud?" Lina asked.

    Doroya nodded, and said distressedly: "But they were not affected, and they were still running around. I followed the direction they were heading, and accidentally swam faster, and I happened to meet you guys fishing."

    "That's a sunfish. If it hits your boat, you will fall!" Doroya murmured, "But I didn't expect you to be affected by the rain, otherwise it wouldn't be a bad thing to fall into the sea to detoxify, and it would save me and The younger sisters have started..."

    Lena: "So you want to help us?"

    They don't understand the impact of the rain, but those people obviously came prepared.

    Lian Yun raised doubts again: "How did you cut off half the body of such a big fish?"

    "Using the tail." Doroya was obviously satisfied with her beautiful and practical tail, so she stopped to show it to several people own tail.

    It's a thin layer, but everyone can see a sense of sharpness like a blade.

    "I saw that you were affected and didn't go into the water, so I helped you." Doroya blinked, as if saying that you're welcome.

    After she "helped", she swam far away. She never thought that Lianyun, who was not good at water, would almost drown.

    Doroya is innocent and kind. Although this kindness brought danger to Lianyun, she easily agreed to take herself to the mermaid palace, and Lianyun didn't intend to make her blame herself by mentioning her own affairs.

    "Then do you know... what are those people here for?"

    "They?" Doroya frowned and shook her head, "I don't know, but they came here a few years ago, and that time I brought them They drove them away.”

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    thanks at 2022-02-10 19:02:51~2022-02 -11 21:44:08 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles of hurricane jack-o-lanterns;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

ʚChapter 184

    ====================

    "Last time?"

    Or years ago.

    Lianyun suddenly thought of something, and tentatively asked: "That time, have you ever seen a female dwarf?" Originally, she was

    just asking with hope, but unexpectedly Doroya turned around suddenly, very surprised: "How do you know ?”

    Lina also reacted, and told the story about the female dwarf after obtaining Lian Yun’s consent.

    "...It turned out to be like this!" Doroya nodded in a sudden realization.

    "Then what happened to her in the end? Those who were driven away returned to the shore and said that she drowned." Lina asked quickly.

    "Drown? No, no, no, she lived happily in the palace... Maybe it can't be said to be happy, she always secretly shed tears." Doroya said, "You tell me this, all this is said It worked out."

    "I think, like her husband, she is also missing each other."

    They were very happy to find that the dwarf elder's lover was still alive.

    Not long after, Doroya led a few people to speed up. They knew that they were about to reach the legendary palace.

    As we went deeper into the sea, the surroundings became quieter. Lina and Lianyun, who were able to swim freely, began to pay attention to the beautiful scenery around them.

    There are colorful corals as tall as two people, and small fish of various bright colors are drilling among them. The jellyfish with long tentacles will emit colorful light, illuminating the way forward for several people.

    The little shell that can "fly" flaps its "wings" and swims so fast that Doroya said that sometimes even they can't catch this little thing.

    "We're almost there! Wait a minute, hold my hand!" Doroya just pointed forward, and suddenly turned back to call for several people to hold hands together.

    Without hesitation, Lian Yun and the others quickly took each other's hands and formed a circle.

    The next moment, a huge wave rushed towards us, like a sudden gust of wind on the ground. Fortunately, several people were held together so that they would not be blown to pieces.

    They were pushed to a clump of coral by the tide, Doroya caught the coral in time, and took a few people to hide behind.

    When the waves subsided, several people looked in the direction of the source of the accident and were stunned.

    That was an "old friend" they hadn't seen for a long time.

    Like a fish or a bird, its appearance is chaotic. Huge in stature, yet nimble and light.

    It is the patron saint in ghost stories, the big fish in fairy tales, and the concept of integrating the souls of all things.

    "It hasn't appeared for a long time," Doroya explained. "Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you. Every time it appears, it will cause a big storm, but it will disappear after a while.

    " it.

    It has gone far away and disappeared into the blue distance. Although the deep sea is bright enough by all kinds of wonderful creatures, everyone still can't see the direction it left.

    It couldn't be seen, but everyone saw the mermaid palace.

    It was a huge city wrapped in air. The place where the air and sea water met was like the surface of water. Under the illumination of various biological lights, there was a sense of sparkling water waves.

    This city has no high walls, no clear boundaries, and some of it looks so harmonious and natural, as if it should be in the water.

    The gleaming towers and elegant stone pillars and arches are the bustling ancient city in the old days, but it will never be outdated.

    For Lian Yun, this reminded her of the legend of Atlantis.

    If you want to describe a city under the sea in the legend in detail, this place must be perfect.

    At the door of the arch, stood Doroya's "sisters". Doroya explained that they were not the children of the queen mother and the father, but they often played with her.

    Doroya led them through the separation layer of air and water. The fish tail turned into legs from top to bottom, and she wore a white dress with colorful brilliance.

    Lianyun and the others passed through the separation layer, and the water on the clothes was also peeled off.

    When the little mermaids saw Doroya landed on the ground, they hurriedly rushed over, pulling Doroya chirping to ask if she was okay. After a short question, the little mermaids looked at Lianyun and the others vigilantly. , and hid behind Doroya.

    Lina understood what they said, and quietly leaned towards Lianyun: "Sister, they just said that they were afraid that Doroya might have something to do, and they already told the mermaid patriarch that she left with you." "Ah, you shouldn't have told him.

    " Doroya suddenly became depressed, "Father will definitely reprimand me."

    But she didn't say much, and led Lianyun and the others towards the central hall. On the way, she clasped her hands together, glanced at Lianyun and prayed quietly: "I hope she can solve my father's problem, and I won't be scolded too much."

    Many mermaids on the side of the road cast curious glances at the few people, and they could tell that they were from outside. Although they know the curse between the mermaid and the human race, but they are gentle and simple, and they are still curious about the feelings they hold the most about the foreign race.

    Before they reached the gate of the palace, the gate was pushed open with a "wow", and a tall man came out.

    He is covered with platinum-gold skin, and his long robe outlines his body lines. He walks with wind, and his steps are hurried.

    The moment he saw Doroya from a distance, he breathed a sigh of relief visibly, and opened his arms towards Doroya: "My little princess! Where have you been!"

    "Father..." Doroya twitched He moved over slowly, and smiled reluctantly, "You are going out to find me, right?"

    As Doroya's father, the mermaid patriarch's appearance is naturally not inferior to any mermaid in the city.

    His face, which was full of kindness last second, suddenly sank, and he looked at Lianyun and the others.

    "Doroya, I asked you to drive people away, how did you bring them back? Humans have nothing good, my little princess, you haven't realized it yet." The mermaid patriarch obviously thought that the few people in front of him were all

    humans , could not understand what he said.

    "Father, last time..."

    "That's right, you brought one back last time, but it wasn't human..." The mermaid patriarch raised his forehead, not knowing how to persuade his daughter, "The last time was an accident. You brought her back because you were worried about her death, have you forgotten? You lost all your pearls to save that dwarf...Human beings are often untrustworthy." "Pearls!" said

    Dorothy Ya's eyes lit up, and she took out the pearl that Lina had just handed to her: "I haven't forgotten, father, look, this

    is what they gave me, isn't it very similar to my pearl!" Close to the heart, with a happy smile on his face: "I can feel it, it is exactly like my pearl!"

    Lian Yun paused.

    Lianyun and Lina looked at each other, and read the word "complicated" from each other's eyes.

    Lina's voice was dry: "Well... maybe this is your pearl."     "

    Really

    !"

Mermaid patriarch.

    His expression seemed to say "Why can I understand you".

    Doroya explained later: "Father, I forgot to introduce you. Her name is Lena. She is not a human, but a hybrid of an orc and an elf. Oh, by the way, her grandmother is the elf queen." !"

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Doroya, a kind and cheating cute character.

    TVT

ʚChapter 185

    ======================

    I am most afraid of the sudden silence of the air.

    The mermaid patriarch glared at his own daughter while sizing up Lena.

    After a while, he recovered from the embarrassment: "You... are the granddaughter of the Elf Queen?"

    Lina nodded, formally bowed to him, and shouted sweetly: "Yes, grandma asked me to say hello .”

    The mermaid patriarch was stunned for a moment, as if he had never thought that he was already a grandparent.

    "Okay..."

    "Wait, why did you come here?" The mermaid patriarch finally realized something was wrong.

    An elf princess suddenly appeared here with two humans?

    ...and holding his daughter's beads?

    Lina saw that the other party's eyes fell on the bead, and quickly explained: "We bought this at the auction in the main city!" "At the auction,

    the person only said that it was salvaged from the sea. Roya's." Lina rubbed her nose, "It should be returned to the original owner now." "

    Is this really mine?" Doroya was very happy, holding the beads and bending her eyebrows: "How much is this?" I accidentally lost it when I drove away that group of people years ago, and I thought I would never find it again?" "

    ...Silly boy." The mermaid patriarch looked at Doroya and sighed softly.

    Because of losing the pearl, Doroya has been in the palace all these years and rarely went out.

    Sending Doroya to drive away the group of people this time is also to train her ability that has not been used for a long time.

    "Although it succeeded, those people are no longer afraid of those clouds." Doroya said a little aggrieved, "They are so fierce, they want to tear off my beads!" "Those people should come from

    Xincheng, I don't know where they came from." Knowing the function of this pearl, she snatched it from us."

    Lina explained.

    "Xincheng?" The mermaid patriarch frowned.

    "Did you come here for that matter?"

    Several people looked at him, not knowing what "that matter" he was talking about.     "Grandmother

    told us that the water source of the elf forest was cut off, and the new city is located between the forest and the sea."

Their gathering place, this matter is absolutely inseparable from them."

    Lina told him about the changes on the land in the past few months, including the efforts of Lianyun and the small town, the strange phenomena of the land, and so on.

    The mermaid patriarch looked at Lianyun and Lanna.

    "I am an old acquaintance with the Elf Queen. People she can trust are naturally not ordinary people." "No

    matter what you thought before, now that you see me, you should understand what kind of person I am." The patriarch said slowly. Said loudly.

    In the eyes of the terrestrial race that has not been seen in a century, he is the mermaid patriarch who abides by the curse he has cast. He sticks to his promise not to communicate with the human race and refuses some contact.

    But when Lian Yun saw him this time, he felt that he was not as scary and old-fashioned as in the legend.

    If he really didn't want to communicate at all, even though Doroya brought them back, he should send them away immediately in the next second.

    But he didn't.

    In fact, the fact that Doroya brought back the dwarves and let her live in the palace was not opposed by the patriarch a few years ago, which is enough to prove that his position is not rigid and there is no room for maneuver.

    The patriarch turned around and led a few people into the palace.

    The palace is spacious and gorgeous, with shiny objects placed in every corner of the hall, and some graffiti, like scribbled by children.

    Seeing their gazes, Doroya smiled and said, "That was drawn by me when I was a child."

    Many years have passed, and it has not been cleaned up, which shows that the mermaid patriarch really loves his daughter, even such small traces must be left.

    It's just that they have never heard of the existence of the Mermaid Princess during the Great War a hundred years ago.

    When Lina asked this question, Doroya sat at the crystal table, resting her chin and recalled: "Everyone said that the queen mother was pregnant with me at that time, and because of this, the father didn't want to fight." "

    So... "Lena stopped suddenly as she spoke.

    A hundred years ago... Pregnant with Doroya?

    Isn't Doroya... hundreds of years old? !

    The patriarch didn't seem to want to bring up this topic, so he said to Doroya, "You didn't go out yesterday, did you make something?" "

    By the way, I made some small ornaments yesterday, just wait!" Doroya suddenly Thinking of something, he stood up happily and ran upstairs.

    Everyone watched her disappear at the stairs, and when they turned their heads, the patriarch stared at them seriously.

    "Okay, it's time to get down to business."

    "I have a vague premonition of what you're talking about, because 'it' is back."

    The patriarch said in a deep voice.

    Lianyun immediately realized that 'it' was the Guardian Beast.

    "Since the elves settled in that forest, it has been staying in the underground river of the elf forest. It not only protects the elves, but also obtains energy and faith from that rich land. This energy flows along the river to the ocean, I contacted the mermaid and the elves."

    "But since the war a hundred years ago, the elves have been isolated from the world, and I have cast a curse not to communicate with the outside world, so the communication between our two families has been cut off." "I

    was Deceived, cursed in anger, but after so many years, Doroya has given me a lot of inspiration and spiritual comfort, and I know that I can't indulge in the hatred of the past." The

    mermaid patriarch paused and sighed long.

    "I tried to lift the curse, but failed."

    "Why?" Lian Yun asked with a frown.

    For a person who has never been in contact with the "curse", she did not understand what it represented and what form it appeared in.

    Now that she can't understand the words of the mermaid tribe, she has realized it personally.

    But how powerful is the "curse" that the person who cast the curse cannot break it?

    The mermaid patriarch lowered his head slightly, and everyone noticed that he also had a string of pearl necklaces around his neck.

    It's just that these pearls are smaller than Doroya's.

    Neat and small pearls are worn in a string. Although they are exquisite, they have no eye-catching center of gravity, which always makes people feel that something is missing.

    "I cast a curse at the price of my pearl."

    The mermaid patriarch said the story of the year in a low voice.

    It turns out that every mermaid will have a pearl in its mouth when it is born, and the size and color of the pearl will vary with different abilities.

    The pearl of the mermaid patriarch is the most dazzling and eye-catching one in the entire mermaid clan. As long as he wears it, anyone who looks at it from a distance will know his identity.

    "During the Great War a hundred years ago, my wife was pregnant with Doroya, but their mother and daughter were in poor condition. Her face was very pale, and she had no flesh except her stomach. I was terrified and decided to take her ashore."

    "I made an agreement with that person back then. As long as he is willing to send enough wizards to accompany my wife during childbirth and provide energy at any time, I will give him the sleeping tortoise in the domain." "...Sleeping tortoise?"

    "

    They Their heads are very slender, with red lettering, they have been sleeping all year round, and once they wake up, they will shed their shells...the shells they shed are very useful, and they are the best raw materials." The mermaid patriarch was not stingy explaining what they knew .

    "That's when human beings are fighting everywhere and lack sophisticated equipment. Naturally, this is very much needed."

    "But he lied to me."

    "When my wife was giving birth, he threatened me with her life to make the whole mermaid clan submit to him. He knew that I have this ability." But the

    mermaid patriarch's shoulders are the hope of the entire mermaid clan. And responsibility, he can't promise at will, let alone let all the clansmen and this sea area fall into the hands of such villains.

    The queen understands his struggle so well, and also knows that his love for herself will inevitably make him make choices he doesn't want.

    When she found that the situation had changed, she resolutely chose to end her life.

    He obviously went ashore for the safety of his wife, and although there were so many wizards around her, no one was willing to provide her with energy.

    "I killed Doroya with me, and cast a curse when I returned to the sea."

    From then on, the mermaids lived in the deep sea forever, and no longer trusted humans.

    "...Does Doroya know this?" Lina asked softly.

    "Yes, she knows, I will never hide it from her." "

    I told her the horror of human beings and the horror of the outside world, but she is still so kind." The patriarch thought of something, and a smile appeared on his face.

    "She made all these shiny gadgets," the patriarch shook his head with a doting smile, "she also sent these gadgets to every household." Maybe

    this is not a bad thing.

    It is precisely because his daughter Doroya is like this that he has illuminated his life for hundreds of years, and illuminated the mermaid clan for hundreds of years, preventing them from sinking into darkness.

    "You not only told her the dangers of the outside world, but also taught her to be brave and kind," Lian Yun said.

    "You have imparted every excellent quality to Doroya unreservedly."

    Doroya lost her mother from birth, and she has hundreds of years to recall the pain countless times, and she can indulge in it forever In the past, he fell into a slump and wasted his years.

    But Doroya chose another life, she was living herself.

    Living in the dark deep sea, you may not be unable to touch the sun and have a bright heart.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    thanks during 2022-02-12 22:01:29~2022-02-15 17:09:52 Vote for the overlord or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution for me~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles of hurricane jack-o-lantern;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ʚChapter 186

    ====================

    Doroya went downstairs with a small box in her arms to show everyone her achievements.

    Inside the box are some small and lovely headdresses and bracelets, and some small items to decorate clothes.

    She generously gave Lianyun and Lina a few, and took out a black bow with a diamond on it.

    "Well... this, I think you can take it away."

    "This is for men to wear, I saw a bow tie like this in a book... well, you should take it, someone will fit it. " Doroya said something indistinctly, and slipped the bow tie to Lina.

    Lena blinked.

    Lanna is on the side. If it is given to Lanna, according to Doroya's personality, it is estimated that it will be given directly.

    Then there is only one person left...

    that person is still alone on the sea floating on the boat.

    "You want to give it to Mogo?" Lina didn't understand, "Do you know him?"

    Doroya put away the small box, shook her head, her tone was a little unnatural: "It's the first time I saw him, but he looks very handsome. Good person, isn't it?"

    "..."

    Lena tried hard to recall, but Mogo seemed to only say "Okay, it's okay" after Doroya appeared.

    How did it look so good?

    "Doroya is very accurate at seeing people. She can predict whether some people will bring good luck or disaster. That's why I trust her to drive away those people." The

    patriarch narrowed his eyes: "I think, I should Meet this nice-looking 'Mr. Mogo'."

    Lian Yun and Lina exchanged glances.

    Mogo, danger.

    Doroya went upstairs again with the small box in her arms, and Lian Yun mentioned the stories told by the patriarch just now again.

    "What happened to the sleeping tortoise you mentioned?"

    The patriarch said, "I hid them. At that time, I was overwhelmed by hatred. I don't know exactly where they hid... I don't know, anyway, it's a far away place. "

    If you can't find it yourself, the other party can't even try to find it.

    "You don't have to worry, since you have already replaced those idiots in the main city and gained the trust of all races, I won't make it difficult for you. Whether you can help or not, I will try my best to meet your requirements. After all, we have Xincheng as our common enemy."

    "If you need the shells of the sleeping tortoise, I will find a way to find them." "

    That's right," Lian Yun said considering, "The sleeping tortoise you mentioned seems to be In our small town."

    "...!?" The patriarch felt that he was hallucinating, until the other party repeated, "Are you sure?" "

    Yes, the characteristics are very appropriate, and they can speak... If there is another A monster similar to the sleeping tortoise you mentioned, I didn't mention it."

    "..."

    The patriarch shook his head with difficulty: "I think it is."

    Lian Yun coughed lightly, and changed the topic back: "Listen on the road Doroya said, what are you worried about recently?"

    The patriarch was silent for a while: "Since you came from the shore, you should know a thing or two.

    " Must have found it too?"

    He was talking about the drop in sea level.

    Lianyun nodded.

    The patriarch went on to say: "When the Guardian Beast came back, I felt that something was wrong. You said that the water source of the elf forest was exhausted. I think it must be related to the drop in sea level." "And I think the reason is not in the elf forest,

    but ocean."

    The guardian beast maintains its energy in the elf forest, but as the sea level drops, it seems to have to return to the ocean in order to protect something.

    And the mermaid patriarch slowly felt something was wrong behind him.

    "It's as if the sea is being sucked out by something. If you want to connect with something... I think it is somewhat similar to the soil deterioration you mentioned."

    Lian Yun fell into deep thought after hearing this.

    All these piles have been messed up in her heart, but when all the clues are tied to the new city, it seems that it can't be untied.

    "Drain", "Deterioration", "Energy".

    These words have appeared around her more than once.

    She didn't forget that although the land in Quoge City deteriorated suddenly overnight, it was not without warning.

    She looked at the two people beside her: "Do you remember that underground organization?"

    The two nodded.

    "Their actions were organized and premeditated. Those who harmed were carefully selected, and finally died tragically on that land. I think their deaths may be related to the deterioration of the land." Lian Yun frowned

    . : "What is the connection?"

    Lanna continued: "... I think the deterioration of the land is not only because it is difficult to plant seeds. In fact, the most impressive thing for the people of Quoge City is that the plants have been emptied of energy overnight.

    " Energy, several people thought of Hera again.

    When they learned about the special nature of Hera's body, several people connected her with the deteriorating condition of the land, just because their methods of extracting energy were somewhat similar.

    Domineering and tyrannical, greedy but not satisfied.

    Lina thought about it, and suddenly raised her head to look at the mermaid patriarch: "Maybe I'm not polite to ask, but I want to know if you brought the queen's body back?" "Of course, I won't let her stay there

    alone Yes." The patriarch clanged every word.

    "So... what about the queen's pearl?"

    The patriarch was stunned.

    "Before we came here, we didn't know the real source of these phenomena. Except for a girl beside us, we have never heard of a way of life that absorbs other energies in the world." "But you just said,

    Queen She was in poor condition when she was pregnant, and needed a lot of wizards to accompany her to provide energy."

    The patriarch paused: "...Yes."

    Because it was his wife, although it was very special, but they lived for so many years, and it has passed since his wife passed away. For so many years, he never felt that there was a problem with that.

    "You mean, she..."

    The patriarch asked with some difficulty, but was interrupted by Lina.

    "No, we don't think she is the culprit. It's just that she is unique. Could someone deliberately take advantage of her uniqueness?" Hearing these words, the

    patriarch felt a little bit of anger when he was surprised.

    When he thought about it carefully, he actually found that his memory of his wife did not include her pearls at all.

    "After the mermaids die, their pearls will be reduced to ashes."

    He has lived for many years, is used to life and death, and is also accustomed to this matter. He never thought that his wife's pearls would be used by others after her death.

    The nameless fire was raging in his heart, and he wished he could rush out immediately and pinch the mastermind behind the scenes into two pieces.

    "The queen's uniqueness may seem ordinary to you, but in some people's eyes it is a weapon to achieve the goal."

    This is what the patriarch never thought of when he took her ashore.

    "Now there is a girl in our small town. Like the queen, her physical condition sometimes takes a turn for the worse, and his brother is just able to provide her with energy." "I think, since she has

    similar qualities to your wife, she must be similar to this one." It's about something."

ʚChapter 187

    ====================

    "...What do I need to do?" The mermaid patriarch looked at them quietly.

    "Because of the curse from a hundred years ago, I can't leave the sea now."

    His pearl power is too strong, even Doroya's pearl can't counteract the curse.

    "You...do you have any solution?" The mermaid patriarch asked this sentence, even he himself felt that it was whimsical.

    What can even he can't do, what can the young people in front of him do?

    Lianyun thought for a while, and took out the "water drop" from his bag.

    "It's like this. When I was in the Elven Forest, I was lucky enough to see 'it' once. It gave me this thing, and I never knew how to use it." The mermaid patriarch looked at the thing in her hand and was stunned for a while

    . .

    "This...is it for you?!"

    He had never heard that the Guardian Beast would take the initiative to communicate with people!

    Lian Yun nodded, and was about to speak again when he suddenly saw a small red dot flashing on his taskbar.

    She clicked on the task, and the panel popped up:

    [Rough tide (3): Please give the water drop to the mermaid patriarch to open it, and make your decision! 】

    Lianyun couldn't understand, but still followed the system's instructions and handed the water drop to the mermaid patriarch.

    However, the moment the mermaid patriarch received the water drop, a three-dimensional picture frame suddenly appeared above the water drop, wrapped in water, and divided into two parts.

    "This is?!"

    Only then did Lian Yun realize that everyone present could see this picture frame.

    However, only she can see the selected dotted line sliding outside the two picture frames when she moves her finger.

    There is a golden earthworm drawn in the picture frame on the left, when Lianyun moved his fingers over it, the picture frame extended upwards, and a picture soon appeared——

    The dry and dark land, the camera zooms in, and a bud is breaking out of the ground.

    Then the whole land was covered with green.

    Then move to the spray pattern in the frame on the right, which extends upwards to create a picture of seawater rising.

    Others also saw the frame change as they practiced the cloud.

    The picture frame is already indicated clearly.

    The mermaid patriarch looked solemn: "It requires your choice."

    Lian Yun never expected to encounter such a multiple-choice question.

    The golden earthworm obviously represents that it will bring new life to the deteriorating land, while the other side represents that it will save the seawater that is constantly decreasing due to inexplicable forces.

    Lianyun has been busy saving the soil. Even though there are already methods like irrigating snow-capped mountains and planting sunflowers to combat land deterioration, this prop is still too attractive to her.

    She'd love to use this power to help her solve her biggest problem of all time.

    The mermaid patriarch obviously knew what Lian Yun was thinking.

    He withdrew his gaze from watching the waves eagerly, and shook his head: "...human lord, I can understand you."

    If he had to choose, he     would

    ...

At the beginning, Lian Yun was withdrawing his hand and smiled at him: "I have chosen."

    Suddenly, the palace began to shake, the surrounding sea was churning, and there was a whale-like response from the distant sea, which seemed to be for him. Lianyun cheered for the choice he made.

    "You..." The mermaid patriarch looked complicated, "We only met once."

    "That's right, so I didn't mix personal feelings, I just made the most correct choice."

    "The land is already recovering, and thanks to our efforts, Xincheng has no chance to attack the land. In my opinion, Xincheng's interception of the water source is more like trying to attack by other means when it is desperate." "In this case, now choose to

    use The ocean’s confrontation with them is their last resort.”

    The once-disappeared sea water seems to seep from the mud on the bottom of the sea and bubble up.

    When several people walked out of the hall, they could see a series of bubbles flying towards the surface of the water outside the air-wrapped palace. Thousands of simple bubbles gathered together, reminiscent of a waterfall under a cliff, spectacular and shocking.

    "...The elf queen really saw you right."

    The mermaid patriarch looked outside with excitement in his eyes.

    He turned to look at Lianyun, and stopped halfway back: "...do you feel that something is wrong?" Lianyun was admiring the wonder of the seabed, when he heard this, he     was

    taken aback: "Where...?"

Chao Lianyun got closer, and looked around vigilantly: "It seems that the environment has changed."

    Doroya poked her head out from the second floor and waved at a few people, full of surprise: "Come up quickly, I... I seem to be I saw a tail!"

    Several people ran upstairs to Doroya's shining bedroom and looked out the window.

    Sure enough, as Doroya said, outside the air-wrapped palace, everyone saw a long tail extending from under the palace, with a pointed end.

    The huge movement that happened in the palace just now was the thing below, which moved the whole palace upwards a little.

    "What's that?" Lina asked.

    Doroya raised her head and looked at the patriarch with an excited expression: "There are monsters under our mermaid palace?"     Patriarch

    : "...Of course not, talking nonsense."

Build a palace where there are monsters?

    The other mermaids in the palace also opened their windows from the second floor, looking at the tail from afar.

    Lan Na suddenly said: "If this side is the tail, then the other side..."

    Several people thought of something, and the mermaid patriarch led them to the opposite room.

    "...No." Lian Yun frowned, although she didn't see the monster's head, she always felt that there must be something at the end.

    Lianyun told the mermaid patriarch his hunch, and Doroya offered to take her down to have a look.

    Doroya took Lianyun to the split layer, her legs turned into fish tails, and she dragged Lianyun downstream who had adapted to breathing in water again.

    For some reason, it seemed that no light source under the sea could illuminate the area below the palace.

    Lianyun took out the melting crystal from his backpack, which made the surroundings less dark.

    Relying on the faint light, they quickly saw a huge hole, and it was still pitch black inside, and they couldn't see their fingers.

    Lian Yun nodded to Doroya, and got in first. Doroya hesitated outside the cave for a while, then followed in.

    The two swam not too far, and suddenly hit a wall.

    "It's a dead end..." Lian Yun secretly sighed in his heart.

    But Doroya beside her suddenly clenched Lianyun's hand, and while pulling it back, pointed to the wall in front, speaking in a language that Lianyun couldn't understand.

    Lianyun had a feeling and tried to light the way ahead with the melting crystal, but was frightened by the sudden reflection of a pair of huge eyes.

    The diameter of the round eyeball is as long as an arm, one can imagine how huge this monster must be.

    Lian Yun took Doroya and ran away, but before she reached the entrance of the cave, she suddenly heard a familiar voice—

    "Lord, why did you leave without saying hello?"

    Lian Yun suddenly stopped, and replied with a feeling Turning his head, restraining his panic and uneasiness, he met those eyes.

    She actually read a smile from those eyes.

    "You really chose the right one."

    Lian Yun didn't run or get closer, she let go of Doroya's hand, signaling to her not to worry.

    Lian Yun now fully understood the source of this familiar voice.

    "You are 'another system'." Lian Yun said.

    The monster-like system was acquiescing to her statement.

    "...Does your system allocate carriers according to their abilities?"

    If so, she understands why it appears in this form.

    The system "smiled", and actually opened its blood-red mouth, and spit out the letter.

    Lianyun: "Are you a snake turtle?"

    "Who named it? It's too ugly." The system smiled froze, "Although my current body is indeed a snake...but it doesn't matter, you found me, I will soon You can get out of here."

    "I don't understand, maybe you can explain more clearly?" "

    Oh, of course, I just want to tell you that you made the right choice, you chose to save the ocean... only I can Deal with him."

    "Him? Is it Xincheng?"

    "Xincheng?" The system repeated, "He always changes his name, who knows what his name is now?" "

    Yes." Lian Yun glanced up and down at his huge Head, "Is that what we're talking about? My companion is still waiting for me."

    "I can't wait to leave too, wait..."

    After the system finished speaking, there was another tremor around it, and she looked at it Slowly getting smaller, little by little from a size that filled the entire hole to a finger-thick little snake swimming towards him.

    It swam up to Lianyun's wrist, turned around a few times, and put its head on its body in a comfortable position: "Let's go."

    Lianyun: "..."

    Lian Yun returned to the palace and pointed to the little snake coiled around his wrist: "It says it can lift the curse."

    Patriarch: I don't understand.

    The system spat out a message at the patriarch: "Hey, I remember you."

    The patriarch took a step back.

    "You will not forget me, right? And what about Hamke? You should remember this name. Hamke made the request that year because of me, have you forgotten?" Hamke

    !

    The patriarch will never forget the name.

    He is the man known as the "Second Son of God" on land.

    But his name was rarely known at the time, and it is even less mentioned now.

    The mermaid patriarch looked at the system: "...Are you a sleeping tortoise?"

    Hamke's initial condition was that he wanted those sleeping tortoises.

    "Well, it is true from your point of view. But the only thing Hamke really wants is me, but he wants all of them in case you find something wrong." "Thanks to

    his being too greedy in the end, you cast a curse Let the other sleeping turtles transfer, and I can sleep."

    Lianyun was puzzled: "Hamke? Since he is the son of God, didn't you choose him?" "

    Yes, I didn't choose the right person, so I had to leave him voluntarily. Otherwise... Hamke is a very ambitious and capable person, even I was bewitched when I was around him."

    The system let out a short sigh.

    "If you meet him, you will know."

    Lian Yun was stunned: "...Is he still alive?"

    --------------------

    The author has something to say To say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-18 20:48:01~2022-02-19 19:58:59~Thanks to the little

    angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Mi Yuan 5 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ʚChapter 188

    ============================================================================================================================================

    _

    The "Second Son of God" Hamke, who once swept half the continent and came back with a feather, is still alive.

    Lanner's voice was heavy: "...It is true that no one has seen Hamke's body. Everyone said that he disappeared suddenly."

    But obviously, the truth is more than that.

    Everyone looked at each other and got the same answer.

    "The chief ambassador of the new city... is Hamke?" Lina said softly, both the mermaid patriarch and Lian Yun could understand her words.

    It sounds unbelievable, this is simply impossible.

    Hamke was famous back then, even if the elves and mermaids refused to surrender, he could still continue to rule according to his strength at that time, but why did he hide and go to a small city that had just been established?

    "He is the son of a god, why should he give up the land he has defeated     ?

    "

"...Thank you, I was offended."

    The system froze for a moment, looked up at her, and continued: "Mu Mu should have told you that Hamke is the one I chose."

    Others couldn't understand, But Lianyun knows that "wood" is another system.

    "After I selected someone, I confidently thought that he would be very suitable for me. Because my energy was running out at the time, I had to give him a lot of authority in a hurry." Hamke, who was young and full of fighting spirit at the time, promised him that he would

    definitely accomplish its goal.

    Later, Wood fell into a deep sleep, unaware that it woke up several times to communicate with Hamke.

    As expected, Hamke lived up to expectations, expelled monsters, and united with other races, but it happened to smell a strange smell from it.

    For example, when Hamuk unites with other races, he will subconsciously suppress the opponent. According to him, the human race is in a weak position, and he needs to seek more guarantees for the human race.

    He used his authority to create the profession of "magician", and supported them generation after generation, single-handedly supporting the clan of magicians.

    The patriarch of the mermaid was stunned by the huge amount of information: "Since he is so keen on endowing the human race with advanced power, why doesn't he become a magician himself?" When

    he met Hamke, several great magicians surrounded him to protect him. he.

    "Because he is the same as me." Lian Yun said, "The selected person can only have the status of 'lord'."

    The little snake nodded up and down.

    Obviously this is a very valid and correct constraint. Hamke can achieve that level only as a "lord". If there is a stronger force...according to his level of ambition, no one will be able to stop him.

    The system woke up for the last time, and finally discovered the tell that Hamke failed to hide in time.

    He even raised vicious monsters!

    What he raises are different from harmless creatures such as mushroom chickens and big frogs, but extremely lethal and aggressive monsters.

    Hamke had promised the system that he would drive these monsters out of the living places of all races.

    But he raised the monster in the castle majestically.

    The system was extremely aware of the harm these monsters would bring to this continent, and immediately asked him to expel these monsters.

    But Hamke's words set it off alarm bells.

    "I exist only to destroy them? If they disappear...is there still a need for me to exist?"

    Hamke said these words calmly.

    At that moment, the system fully understood what kind of person it had chosen.

    He was right. The system selected people to become "saviors" in order to restore peace to the alien forces in this continent.

    And once the mainland calms down, his supernatural power with its own bugs like this will be withdrawn.

    He'll be back to his old self.

    His ambition is obvious, and he is extremely intelligent. He knows exactly what he will face once he completes the goals of the system. After gaining insight into the purpose of the system, he was naturally not reconciled to being "mediocre" again after everything had passed.

    "I admit that he is very powerful." Hamke was selected by the system, and it naturally admired his character. Unfortunately, This is not what a true savior should look like.

    "After the conversation collapsed, I turned off his authority and fell asleep with the skills he once possessed."

    Hamke was anxious, but even without the golden finger, he still had a smart brain. He found the system from the clues. The hiding place, followed by finding the mermaid patriarch.

    In fact, he can succeed, if in the end he doesn't have ambitions at work.

    The mermaid patriarch would have given him the system inhabiting the sleeping turtle as agreed.

    But in the end he threatened the head of the mermaid clan with the queen's life, forcing the entire mermaid clan to prostrate at his feet.

    However, the mermaid patriarch did not compromise.

    Hamke also lost his only chance.

    The mermaid patriarch cast a curse with his own pearl, and Hamke, who lost the system golden finger, could not break the curse.

    "Of course, at that time, Hamke still had enough ability to expel the dangerous monsters in his city, because he founded the Association of Magicians by himself, and he had full appeal." But Hamke still felt that it was not enough

    .

    The system sighed, feeling complicated.

    "Lianyun, now you are equivalent to standing where he used to be. I have to tell you that if you want to defeat him, you will pay more." "

    Because he has completely devoted himself to the other side of this world."

    "He used all his efforts to expel the darkness, and now he is using it to strengthen the dark power of this world. Because without my help, his speed is very slow... But I think you are very clear, even though it is very slow, he It still took hundreds of years, and now the 'results' have been fully revealed." The

    deterioration of the land, the drop of sea level, and the wisdom of monsters.

    All of these are the "results" of Hamke.

    Everyone couldn't recover for a long time.

    No one would have imagined that the person who once vowed to protect the world has become the mastermind of promoting the world to its end.

    "Every time Hamke adds negative power to this world, it becomes more difficult for you to achieve your goals." "

    As I said before, apart from his ambition, Hamke is a charismatic lord, surrounded by many people. Fewer followers. Those people help him complete his plan and extend his life, he is not alone."

    Yes, Lian Yun is clear about this.

    Among the orc team that bloodbathed the village, there was a succubus. The other party showed mercy to Buck's men, but still stood by Hamke's side.

    The former city lord of Quoge City and the organization they failed to catch... maybe there is also a man who claims to be Lanna's "father".

    "Lianyun, you are doing very well now, which is better than I expected." The system said, "You have gathered all the races together, which is something that Hamuk has never done. Although you are not as smart as him, But you also have something that he doesn't have."

    "Not aggressive, but it can give people enough sense of security." The mermaid patriarch said suddenly, "Perhaps you should have come here earlier."

    Everyone raised their heads, and only then did they realize that they could He understood what the patriarch said.

    "It has been lifted."

    The system paused: "But because I'm awake, some of Hamke's suppression will be invalid."

    "You need a quick fix."

    Lian Yun nodded, and everyone realized the seriousness of the situation.

    If Hamke is behind the scenes in the new city, and the ship that came to the deep sea area this time is also from the new city, will it mean that some of Hamke's men have betrayal intentions?

    They left the palace at once.

    The mermaid patriarch took Doroya to pack up his things, intending to leave with Lianyun.

    Lian Yun and the two waited in place, she lowered her head and looked at the little snake on her wrist.

    "What will happen to you when everything is over?"

    "Us?"

    The system paused.

    "We will disappear, just like these different forces, just like...you."

    Lianyun seemed to have known the ending a long time ago, but Lianyun just nodded and didn't ask any more questions.

    But Lanna behind her clenched her fists when she heard this.

ʚChapter 189

    ====================

    Lianyun brought a few people to the surface, it was already early morning.

    Mo Ge got up quickly when he heard the voice, and when he saw the three people, he pulled them into the boat. Before he could speak, he saw three heads popping out of the sea.

    Mogo: ...?

    "This is the mermaid patriarch." Lian Yun introduced, "That is the lover of the dwarf elder, you know."

    Mo Ge first pulled the dwarf lady who was not good at water into the boat, and then stretched out his hand. After passing him, he pushed onto the boat with both hands, and pulled Doroya up again when he regained his senses.

    Mo Ge withdrew his hand in embarrassment, and looked at Lian Yun inexplicably.

    Lianyun coughed lightly, and Lina smiled and took out the black bow tie: "This is from Doroya."

    Doroya sat on the side of the boat and wiped her hair. Shines faintly under the light.

    Hearing Lina's words, Doroya blushed and turned her head shyly.

    Mo Ge blinked, and suddenly blushed a little. He reached out to take the bow and thanked him in a low voice.

    The mermaid patriarch on the side squinted his eyes and stared at Mogo: "You are the 'good guy'."

    Mogo was even more confused.

    Lina gave a friendly reminder: "I suggest you not to talk."

    In the extremely quiet situation, several people rowed a boat and set off towards Moon Bay City.

    When the sun completely rose from the sea level, they finally saw Moon Bay City.

    Familiar figures stood along the coastline, it seemed that Ah Yue and the others had been waiting.

    Seeing the boat appearing in the field of vision, Ah Yue vigorously waved her hands towards them and cheered enthusiastically.

    The dwarf elder standing behind the crowd woke up from the rocking chair. Hearing their excited conversation, the corners of his lips curled up: "It seems to be a success."

    "Come here!"

    "Get out of the way, everyone! Let them go ashore!"

    "..."

    Suddenly, someone turned around to look for the figure of the elder dwarf, rushed over the moment he saw him, helped him up and left.

    The dwarf elder looked blank: "What is this for?"

    However, everyone took a step back in unison to make way for him.

    "Hey! You guys, slow down! Do you know what it means to respect the old and love the young!" The dwarf elder was supported and walked away quickly. Before he stopped, he heard the people around him say-"Elder

    , Who do you think is that?"

    The dwarf elder looked forward subconsciously, and when he saw the figure of that person clearly, he rubbed his eyes again, in disbelief: "...I'm not dreaming, am I?"

    "Daphne? Are you not dreaming?"

    Daphne, a dwarf lady with some wrinkles on her face but still possessing a peaceful and beautiful temperament, walked slowly towards him, "Alterbo, it's me." The elder

    dwarf stepped forward quickly, looking at Daphne with tears in his eyes. : "I, I really never expected to see you again."

    "You are much older." Daphne smiled softly, and reached out to stroke his white hair.

    "Those little bastards asked me to dye my hair. I was reluctant. Now that I think about it, I should listen to them." The dwarf elder smiled and burst into tears.

    He opened his arms and hugged his lost lover tightly.

    Daphne patted him on the back: "I've had a good life these years, I just miss you very much."

    The dwarf elder wanted to say why he was not, but his voice choked up as soon as he spoke.

    Ah Yue turned around and looked at Lian Yun, wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes: "I didn't expect Daphne to be alive, thank you so much... and these two."

    He looked at the mermaid patriarch and Doroya seriously, Stretch out a trembling hand.

    Of course, it wasn't just him, almost everyone on the coast focused their attention on the two of them.

    The mermaid patriarch has high-profile golden curly hair, a burly body, and a finely carved silhouette, which makes it easy to connect him with the king of the mermaids.

    However, he was not pretentious, and quickly reached out his hand to shake A Yue shallowly: "Hello." The

    elegant and magnetic voice immediately caused whispers from all around.

    Ah Yue was taken aback.

    He had never seen a mermaid, but he was very aware of the existence of the curse, and Ah Yue was a little confused when he understood the other person's words.

    Is the other party really a mermaid?

    Fortunately, Lian Yun quickly explained to everyone that the curse has been lifted.

    The crowd cheered and supported them all the way towards the city, and Doroya followed Lina, looking around curiously.

    "The towns on earth are not as bright as our palaces," Doroya blinked, "but they are many colors." The

    color of houses, the color of people's hair and eyes, and the color of sunlight.

    Doroya stretched out her hand, feeling the warmth of the sun on her hand.

    "...It's so good."

    Lina: "It's nothing! You must eat the spicy crayfish made by my sister! It's super delicious!"

    She said and looked at Lianyun, but the latter pulled Ah Yue Walked at the end of the line.

    "Is there anything unusual when we set off?" Lian Yun asked in a low voice.

    Ah Yue had already heard about what happened to them at sea, and shook his head solemnly: "My lord, we didn't find anything."

    But he also knew that if he could arrive at the deep sea area with Lianyun and the others at the same time, he must know in advance got the information.

    Therefore, people from Xincheng must be hiding in Yuewan City.

    "I'll check it out." Ah Yue said, quite ashamed, "I never found out."

    Lian Yun shook his head: "There's no need to check."

    "You have managed Yuewan City in an orderly manner, Yuewan City The whole is of one mind. If the ghost can be found out, someone must have realized that something is wrong, and everyone will not allow people who harm the interests of Yuewan City to do anything wrong." But since they have not been found out, it means that this person is hiding very

    well , even if Ah Yue tried her best to find it, she still couldn't find it.

    "These people have always been like this. They like to hide in the shadows, so let them hide."

    Lian Yun smiled.

    One day, she will burn those things in the corner with a fire.

    As soon as the one-month cooling time expired, Lian Yun quickly used the teleportation array skill.

    One landed next to the teleportation array from the small town to the main city, and the other landed on the coastline of Moon Bay City.

    Through the phone call with Crystal, Lian Yun learned that Luo had healed his eyes and was about to return to the town. During the call, he could hear his excitement and impatience, and Lian Yun couldn't help being happy for him.

    The dwarf elder planned to take the manufactured parts back with Lianyun and learn about the legendary "electric grid".

    They stepped out of the teleportation array, and the scene in front of them changed instantly.

    The system on Lianyun's wrist praised the town: "Hey? You really made electricity?"

    Although there is no representative of the era of screws, the town has completed the task perfectly and made a simple version of the power grid in advance.

    Lianyun: "Isn't that the task you sent me?"

    The system chuckled: "That's a task issued after algorithm deduction, it seems that you still have some strength!"

    The dwarf elder stayed in the town for more than a day, and successfully After learning the power grid technology, he returned to Yuewan City with the technology.

    However, on the afternoon of the same day he went back, Ah Yue came to the town.

    He didn't come for sightseeing, but approached Lianyun with a serious face and told her that he had received a letter.

    The letter came from Xincheng. Ah Yue described the person who sent the letter. After hearing it, Lanna recalled that the person he mentioned should be the person on the boat he met at sea.

    Ah Yue: "This letter is a surrender. I was hesitant at first. Since it is that group of people, they must have bad intentions!"

    Lian Yun didn't draw a conclusion immediately, she opened the letter, and there were black and gold fonts on the brown kraft paper.

    The general meaning is that he is willing to cooperate with Lian Yunli to kill the owner of the new city, but he did not make any demands, which inevitably makes people suspicious.

    But when Lian Yun saw the signature in the lower right corner, his pupils shrank.

    She immediately called Gaylin and Gerry, and they repeatedly confirmed the signature and the handwriting of the letter.

    "...That's right, this is Barry's handwriting." Gailin Zheng nodded, read the content again, and sighed very lightly.

    "Barry is still alive! I knew it!" Lena cried with tears in her eyes.

    Gerry showed a gratified smile: "It seems that Barry has gained the trust of these people."

    For him to write a letter, he must be in the new city, at least he has reached a certain position in this organization that tends to betray the new city.

    The way he wrote his letters was sending a message—these people were telling the truth.

    This organization really wants to bring Hamuk down.

    "My lord, are we going to cooperate with them?" Lanna asked.

    Lian Yun knew in his heart that it was now the critical moment when they had to fight. Just as the system said, they had to act as soon as possible, the sooner the better, lest Hamke's ability be unlocked after losing the suppression and become more unscrupulous.

    During the more than a day when the dwarves stayed to study, Lianyun led the people to carry out the formulation of the plan intensively, including the army assembled by various races, prepare their armor and weapons, medicines and blood bottles, and according to their abilities, Formation.

    Finally, a set of basic combat formations was developed.

    As a nanny and a shooter, the elf is at the back, leading the powerful orc 911 team, who can move the seriously injured soldiers to the back row at the first time and allow them to receive timely treatment.

    Most of the orc soldiers who did not participate in 9/11 chose the "shield warrior" profession, and the battle field was mainly in the front row.

    The combat ability of the dwarves is not high, and the dwarf elders and Gerry will write letters to the various dwarf tribes on the mainland, hoping that they can help the town to process and manufacture weapons.

    The magicians collected from the main city will not rebel after learning the true face of the president of the association, especially in the small town where their respected old teacher Roque sits, but they have no respect for the "son of God" who created the magician. "The filter is still too big.

    Lianyun is afraid that when they learn that the boss they are going to fight is Hamuk, they will feel hesitant and confused, and even fanatics may get cold feet.

    These are the most taboo things on the battlefield, and Lianyun doesn't want to make any mistakes or risks.

    But now the risk came to Lianyun.

    She, should she choose to cooperate with the "inner ghost organization" in the new city where Barry is located?

    However, just when she was hesitating, the second letter was delivered to Lianyun.

    At the same time, Lian Yun also learned of a major event.

    The dwarf elder returned to the small town and told Lianyun what he saw with his own eyes.

    "Xincheng has a power grid."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    a warning for the finale, it will be over in about 20,000 words~

ʚChapter 190

    =====================

    But how is this possible?

    The dwarf elder vowed again and again that he was very clear about the importance of this thing. After getting the technology and blueprints, he did not immediately summon the dwarves to start construction, but planned to study it for a while.

    In fact, without his explanation, everyone also understands that the problem is absolutely impossible to come from him.

    After all, no matter how powerful the new city is, it is impossible to complete the construction in just two days.

    They must have learned about the technology of the power grid in advance, and carried it out secretly, until today it was revealed openly, in order to make them mess up.

    But...

    "Only Luo and Buck know the technology of this power grid."

    Even a dwarf elder who is proficient in manufacturing has to study it for a period of time after hearing Buck's explanation, let alone if the other party "steals" it. It is absolutely impossible to develop such a fast technology.

    The system also said: "The finger you used to start the mission is the mission prop that he got but couldn't use."

    Just before Hamke was about to unlock the industrial mission, the system fell asleep, so Hamke didn't accept the mission at all. Muke couldn't have figured this out on his own.

    "I know you don't want to doubt him." Gerry sighed.

    But until now, Gerry called Buck over.

    After hearing the news, Buck also looked extremely shocked, but despite being shocked, Buck didn't immediately refute.

    After all, only he and Luo know this technique best. Luo Yuan is in the Elven Forest and has just had his eyes healed, so he can't do anything.

    The biggest suspicion naturally fell on him.

    Buck also hesitated a little.

    "I've always had a good grasp of the drawings and related information, under normal circumstances..."

    He paused.

    Apart from such things, how can he say anything about "normal situations".

    Buck lowered his eyes: "I don't know, maybe... maybe it's really me."

    Gerry frowned: "Don't talk nonsense! Since you keep things well, why do you still think so?"

    Lianyun: " We didn't ask you to come here to ask questions, but just to ask if there is any possibility, after all, they can do anything, and their abilities may not be less than ours, and it is very possible to take away information without anyone noticing."

    Buck He hesitated for a moment: "I think... I am a succubus, and the succubus that Xincheng has dealt with me is far superior to me. Could he have controlled me before I knew it..." That

    is Only act strange succubus.

    After taking refuge in Xincheng, he was able to follow the massacre team to learn Buck's village, but he also spared Buck's life at a critical moment, and even left an illusion in the place where they were hiding, lest the orcs return to confirm.

    Just because the other party is so strange, not completely bad, they can't conclude that the other party did it.

    Lianyun asked Gerry to take Buck away and try to persuade him not to make Buck blame himself. After all, it has not been determined what went wrong in this matter.

    Then Lian Yun dismissed everyone.

    She took Lina and Lanna back to the residence and opened the second letter again.

    The letter was still in Barry's handwriting.

    The letter stated that they had only one idea - to kill Hamke and destroy the new city. There were no conditions. If Lian Yun wanted to, he could open the gate of the city at any time.

    The other party's thoughts were almost laid out on paper.

    The people in this organization seem to hate Hamke very much, as long as he dies, everything is fine.

    And the help they proposed is indeed a major problem in attacking the main city.

    Because this moment has come, they must lead an army to crusade, and capturing the city gate is the first and most important step.

    One defense and one attack will inevitably consume huge manpower and material resources, and will inevitably lose a lot of manpower.

    Although the town has been able to produce blood and medicine bottles, it still cannot save everyone.

    But if the gates of the new city are wide open, as long as they enter the city, the small town army with sufficient strength will not even be afraid of their tricks.

    In fact, this is a surefire deal.

    Even if they broke their promise, Lianyun's army could still attack Xincheng as planned.

    Lian Yun finally took up a pen and wrote a reply letter.

    She is willing to "cooperate", and the time is set at noon tomorrow.

    The time was set and the battle was approaching. Lanna immediately deployed the battle plan. Tens of thousands of small town soldiers were sent to Yuewan City through the teleportation array, ready to fight at any time.

    In the early hours of the morning, several people who hadn't slept all night continued to discuss combat issues at the table.

    There was a loud noise outside, and several people looked out and saw that it was Miao An.

    Miao An escorted Luo back to the town. Since he came back, then...

    Lian Yun stood up and looked behind him.

    Sure enough, the thin boy had already removed the black veil covering his eyes, his skin was still pale, and even though his eyes were healed, he was still full of fragility.

    He stood under the illumination of the street lamp, his light blue eyes were shining softly, looking at Lianyun.

    "My lord, I'm back."

    Lian Yun felt that his wrist was a little tight, he lowered his head and poked the system to make it tap the disk.

    "Luo." Lian Yun walked in front of him, with curved eyebrows, "Your eyes are beautiful." "

    Thank you sir..." Luo looked at Lian Yun without blinking, and couldn't stop laughing, "I finally saw You look like a grown-up."

    Lina also came over and said with a smile, "How is it? Isn't my sister pretty?"

    Luo said softly, "It's what I imagined."

    His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he suddenly touched the little snake on Lianyun's wrist, and paused slightly.

    Lianyun lowered his head, and found that the little snake was also staring at Luo motionlessly, with a bad attitude while uttering letters.

    "What's the matter?"

    Luo pursed his lips: "I always feel...somewhat familiar."

    The little snake shrank back, and said in a serious tone: "Lianyun, stay away from him...no, control him!"

    Everyone I was taken aback, but even Lanna, who had always disliked Luo, didn't act immediately.

    Luo looked at the crowd and stood there in a daze.

    Lian Yun frowned: "Did you make a mistake? Is there any problem with Luo?"

    Lina also quickly said, "Luo is a good person! He has been with us since the beginning!"

    "At the beginning?" The little snake said coldly Leng, "Do you know where he came from?"

    Everyone was taken aback.

    They all knew that Luo was exiled by the main city, especially those who knew Lanna's identity thought that Luo, like Lanna, was treated unfairly by the main city before being exiled.

    In addition, Luo did lose all his memories, and they never thought of investigating Luo's origin.

    Now that the system suddenly said this sentence, Lian Luo was stunned for a moment, and after recovering, he bit his lower lip and doubted himself.

    "Is there a problem with me?"

    The system's eyes were locked on his face: "I don't know if you remember anything, but I can be sure that ordinary people will never have Hamke's eyes." "

    What?!"

    Lina was in a hurry: "You are talking nonsense! How is it possible for Luo!"

    Lian Yun glanced at Luo with a sluggish expression, and lowered his head: "You haven't seen Hamke for hundreds of years."

    The system is extremely firm: "Don't talk about hundreds of years, I can recognize the person I picked for thousands of years. These are Hamke's eyes. They are genuine and the only pair in the world." "Didn't you just keep

    discussing Why on earth is there a power grid in the new city? Isn’t there a result now?”

    “Only Buck and he know this matter best, and Buck is excluded, why didn’t you think it was him?” …

    Of course it’s impossible to suspect Luo body.

    He is blind in both eyes and has no ability to act alone, not to mention that the core facilities of the town are all due to him.

    If the traitor was him, why did he do so much for the town?

    "It seems that you still don't understand Hamke's method." The system shook his head, "It's only he who came up with it."

    He raised his head and looked at Luo: "You must have been selected by him, and you may even be one of them." He locked you in from birth, he took a fancy to your mind and ability, if you didn't become famous in the main city because of your talent, then you must have been raised by him since you were a child." "He knew—

    he You must know that he is on the other side of the world, then we will definitely find another 'savior' to complete the tasks that he has done and has not done." Among them is the power grid

    .

    "Hamke must have been waiting for a long time..." The little snake narrowed his eyes slightly.

    "He almost received an industrial mission, so he naturally knows the importance of Luo, but you who just met Luo don't know, and only when you keep him at the beginning, can you treat him as your own family without vigilance." "

    He I must be worried that you will not rashly leave an ordinary-looking teenager, and also to lower your vigilance—after all, some people have seen Hamke, so he retreated and blinded the kid first." In this

    way As a result, Lianyun and the others will feel pity for him, but they will not be wary at all.

    But after getting along with Lianyun for a long time, Lianyun did the forest mission and got to know the elf queen with great healing power, so he would definitely want Luo to heal his eyes.

    "Hamke anticipated everything." The system voice was heavy.

    "That's right? You didn't suspect him at all, did you?"

    Once Luo healed his eyes, Lianyun's mission must have reached a critical point.

    Even if it hasn't developed yet, as long as no one recognizes Luo's eyes, he can keep lurking.

    "Hmm...let me guess," Little Snake paused, "Looking at how you were so eager to deny and refuse to believe it just now, Hamke must have used other methods..." "For example, let Luo be injured?

    "

    Everyone silence.

    It's all said and done.

    They also finally understood why only Luo was injured in the orc tribe that day.

    In order to make them lower their vigilance, Hamke kept putting Luo, who had his eyes, at a disadvantage.

    In this way, no one will doubt Luo.

    In fact, he succeeded too.

    Luo stepped back a few steps, hitting the door frame just in time.

    He lowered his head in embarrassment: "Sorry..."

    "No, Luo, it's not your fault, you don't need to apologize." Lian Yun stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder.

    How could she blame Luo? No one can blame him.

    He has paid so much for the town, and he has just cured his eyes, but he is told that it is not his own eyes, which has brought trouble to the town.

    Lian Yun knew that he was more sad now than anyone else.

    "Go back and sleep well, everything will pass."

    Lian Yun embraced Luo with open arms, and patted his back lightly, "You must not blame yourself, or you will fall into his scheme."

    Luo Hui hugged Lianyun for a while, and let go randomly.

    He stared at Lianyun with shining eyes, as if he wanted to remember Lianyun's appearance.

    "Your Excellency is really like what I imagined, the whole person is glowing." He raised the corners of his lips, and looked at the people around him, "I won't participate in it anymore." He didn't allow Hamkel to use

    himself Get anything good, do anything bad for the town.

    Lian Yun pulled out a smile and nodded.

    It was not until Luo disappeared at the corner of the street that Lianyun breathed out with a tired look.

    "Everyone go back and rest, we will be busy tomorrow morning."

    Everyone left the residence without saying much.

    Lena and Lanna are the only ones left.

    Lina looked up at Lianyun cautiously, then nodded to Lanna, and went upstairs to rest by herself.

    Lianyun walked out the door, stretched out his hand and put the little snake on the system tree, and returned to the residence.

    Lanna stood at the door of the room and looked at her.

    Lianyun gave a pale smile, walked quickly towards Lanna, and hugged him tightly.

    Lanna hugged Lianyun silently.

    Lian Yun buried himself in his neck, his voice choked with muffled sobs.

    "How come..."

    "Luo just healed his eyes."

    She didn't seem to react excitedly, but she was the one who was the saddest and most unable to accept this fact.

    She tried her best to heal Luo's eyes, so that Luo could see the light again.

    Not only was Luo being used, but even her emotional changes were planned by the other party.

    What a terrifying person...

    "Lianyun."

    Lanna's soft and gentle voice rang in her ears.

    "The purpose of his doing this is not to disturb your mind."

    "...Yes." Lian Yun let go of his arms, wiped away his tears, and took a deep breath, "I can't let him succeed."

    "Everything will be fine, as long as I'm here, he won't succeed."

    Lian Yun encouraged himself, but Lanna didn't respond immediately.

    The two entered the bedroom, Lianyun slept on the bed, and Lanna slept on the fur.

    In the silence of the night, Lianyun suddenly turned over to look at Lanna, and Lanna, who was watching Lianyun's back, was caught.

    "Lanna, what are you worried

    about?" The two looked at each other, and Lanna took the lead to look away.

    "Is it because of the words of the system two days ago?"

    Being poked into his mind, Lanna no longer concealed it: "Yes, I can't forget it."

    The system said that after everything is over, it will disappear...just like Lianyun .

    He had known that Lian Yun came from another world, and perhaps he could have a faint feeling that she would leave here and return to her world after all.

    He thought he could accept it.

    Lian Yun is really like a god born out of nowhere to save the world, every step she takes is for the world. It is impossible for a person like her to stay because of herself.

    But when this moment came, Lanna panicked.

    His feelings for Lianyun have far exceeded the so-called loyalty to God.

    He longed for Lianyun's hug, wanted to see her every day, wanted to hear her voice...

    he wanted to be by Lianyun's side forever.

    "If... I mean if," Lanna's voice was dry, "after everything is over, might you stay?"

    Lian Yun turned over and looked at the ceiling, clenched his fists again and again.

    She didn't want Lanna to be hopeful, only to be disappointed in the end.

    "I won't."

    Lanna's Adam's apple slipped, swallowing a lot of words he wanted to say.

    "If you can't stay, you must live."

    Facing such a scheming Hamke, they will encounter many uncertain dangers tomorrow.

    Lanna didn't ask her to stay, but only hoped that she would be safe.

    "Your world must be very good." Lanna said softly.

    The current development of the town is what Lianyun's world once developed, and she has also mentioned the life in that world countless times.

    Perhaps Lianyun's return there is her real destination.

    "I have no home since I lost my village and them," Lian Yun said suddenly.

    "Until here, this folk house, is my second home."

    "I don't want to leave here."

    "Not because of my status here, nor because of these supernatural skills. It's because of you, you, Lena , Luo...you will make me feel at home."

    "But I have to leave, you know."

    Lian Yun lowered his voice.

    "I can't be the second Hamuk."

    The two lay quietly, and Lanna gradually became more regular when he heard Lianyun's steady breathing, and unconsciously calmed down.

    Maybe he shouldn't expect too much.

    Maybe everything is the best arrangement.

    The next morning, the two were awakened by a rapid knock on the door.

    Lanna put on his coat and opened the door, and there was Hera outside the door.

    Hera cried out in anxiety, and walked out while pulling the two of them: "Luo! He..."

    "He blinded himself!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.1K 147 11
Sudden death from overtime work in 996, Ye Miao entered the game that she had been idle for a long time. This game is set in a different world, where...
19.1K 1.6K 9
Zawgyi ကိုယ့္အခ်စ္ေတနဲ႔ မင္းဘဝေလးေႏြးပါေစကေလးငယ္ Unicode ကိုယ့်အချစ်တေနဲ့ မင်းဘဝလေးနွေးပါစေကလေးငယ်
29K 286 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...