I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 161 - 170

57 1 1
By pttcch

ʚChapter 161

    ====================

    In the end, they still couldn't wait until Wednesday quietly.

    Early on Monday morning, Lan Na hurriedly opened the door and handed the gemstone to Lian Yun.     On the other end of the call gem was the nervous

    voice of the owner of Jiaota City: "My lord! My lord!

    "

It took two seconds for the sound to come.

    "They...they're coming!"

    Under Jiaota City, the gray-brown wall was airtight, and it was obvious that they couldn't see anything, but the heavy and stagnant air pressed tightly on everyone in the city, making it hard to breathe.

    They wore the small town's special shark skin soft armor, iron helmets, and the latest weapons in their hands, with solemn expressions on their faces.

    Outside the high city wall, suddenly there was a loud and high-pitched voice, which came in over the high wall.

    "Quiet!" A shout rang out.

    The noise outside the city stopped abruptly.

    Immediately afterwards, the voice became louder, piercing into everyone's ears—"Jota City betrayed the main city, betrayed my god, I, Kurda, under the order of the association and the nobles, come to let you understand the meaning of betrayal." The price!"

    The voice carried some unconcealable sarcasm and condescending contempt.

    But in the eyes of those people, those who take refuge in Lianyun are indeed traitors and traitors.

    With trembling hands, the lord of Jiaota City took the amplifying stone handed over by his subordinates.

    Such amplifying stones are not unique to crusaders outside the city. This specific ore can amplify the user's voice several times after being injected with magical energy.

    He cleared his throat.

    Fortunately, he has calmed down after being comforted by Lian Yun, and his voice has regained its strong and powerful momentum: "...We are not the only ones in Jiaota City who have turned from darkness to light! Why don't you go to Buli Lake City? It is obvious that we are easy to bully!"

    "Furthermore!..." He paused, unable to think of what to say next, so he could only quickly pick up the gemstone at hand and move the two stones closer.

    Outside the tightly closed city gate, a man in a white robe was holding a magic wand in his other hand and a loudspeaker stone in his other hand, narrowing his long and narrow eyes slightly, with a contemptuous smile on his lips.

    Behind him are thousands of soldiers, divided into black and white and standing on each side. The black robe is holding a sharp weapon, and the white robe is holding a staff. Under the robe, they are all wearing high-quality armor.

    With just one order, they can use their own abilities to try their best to attack and enter the city.

    The black-robed soldier beside him accurately grasped the vague rebuttal of "abandoning darkness and turning to light", and subconsciously looked at the person at the front.

    Kurda felt the gaze, and hated the man in black behind him from the bottom of his heart.

    He is not stupid, how could he not notice this word?

    The blood race is indeed full of idiots with empty brains.

    He was afraid that this idiot would really ask and disrupt the atmosphere, so he didn't look back, and raised his hand suppressing the disgust in his eyes.

    The mouth that the man in black had just opened was immediately closed again.

    "Furthermore..."

    Kurda continued to listen, and when he noticed the other party's pause, he twitched the corner of his mouth leisurely.

    He said in a very soft voice that the man in black could hear: "Look, this is what I was waiting for." He

    had the courage to betray, but he didn't have the strength to bear the consequences of betrayal.

    When it comes to ability, Jiaota City actually has nothing, even if I do something right now, there will be no room for struggle in this huge Jiaota City.

    It's just a waste of people who are tough on the outside and soft on the inside.

    Including the self-righteous rebel organization behind them.

    He only needs to twirl his two fingers, and the so-called city lord will prostrate at his feet, kiss the soil on the soles of his shoes and beg for mercy.

    All the ants in the city would kneel down and beg for his kindness.

    What he wants is to wear down the opponent's will, frustrate their confidence, and make them realize their own weakness in their bluff.

    Look, I'm speechless now.

    How long can they last in such panic and fear?

    And how did their so-called backers anticipate their surprise attack and come over in time?

    Kurda sneered, and was about to raise his hand again to give an order, when suddenly a clear female voice pierced the sky.

    "Furthermore."

    Kurda frowned, surprise flashing across his eyes.

    He obviously sent someone to investigate, and there was no high-ranking woman next to the Lord of Jiaota City.

    Before he could continue to think about it, the voice continued to say in an orderly manner—

    "Warring between two parties, whether it is between races or within races, a war order must be issued before the war. This is issued by the first son of God The order is still in use today."

    "And you led the army to attack without authorization, and you said it was an order from the masters of the main city... Is it credible?"

    Kurda gradually clenched his fists.

    ... Of course, this is really an order from the adults in the main city. Although he leads troops all the year round, how dare he make decisions without authorization!

    "Wait, you're not wearing a white robe, are you?"

    Kulda's heart skipped a beat.

    Feeling bad, he turned around immediately and waved to the black-robed soldier to come over and obey the order.

    However, the female voice was even faster, leaving no room for him to think: "If you are from the Association of Magicians, then everything makes sense. After all, the Association of Magicians believes in the second son of God, and the second son of God is sneak attacking." , as early as hundreds of years ago during the war     , everyone has seen enough." "

    So where can those who believe in him obey the rules?"

I heard the meaning of yin and yang strangeness!

    He gritted his molars, and stared fiercely at the city gate, but he had nowhere to vent his anger.

    ...It doesn't matter, when he breaks through Jiaota City, he will definitely tear this sharp-toothed girl from the inside out.

    With a gloomy face, he stared at the city gate and gave orders to the people in front of him.

    ...but didn't get a "yes" response.

    He turned his head abruptly, only to see the man in black with hesitation on his face.

    Obviously, he was "bewitched" by the girl's words just now.

    Kurda restrained the voice in his heart screaming "trash", suppressed his anger, and tried to understand it with reason.

    He called out the name of the man in black: "Abbot, don't you believe me? I have led soldiers in the main city for more than ten years. Would I abandon the entire main city just because of my brain? What good is there for me! "

    Abbott, who was called, became energetic for a while, but he hesitated even more: "My lord...you didn't get a military order when you came."

    Kulda couldn't help shouting: "Of course! Because the superior They didn’t give it to me! They asked me to bring troops in secretly, and even I got the order a few hours before dispatching the troops! Where did I get the military order!”

    Abbott was shaken by the roar, subconsciously took a step back, with a strange expression on his face stand up.

    Kurda regretted it terribly.

    Why did he choose such a timid lieutenant?

    It's just that he is afraid that the nobles will influence his decision-making, and he hopes that the position of lieutenant general will come from him, and that person will do it.

    But I didn't expect that such a person, without a long-term relationship between superiors and subordinates, would easily become like a wall.

    Even if it doesn't fall with the wind, it will be constantly shaken by the blowing.

    What's worse, because he didn't expect this kind of situation, according to his usual character, he didn't give Abbott a lot of embarrassment along the way.

    Kulda passed him and looked at the expressionless black-robed man on the left who was half of the figure, and felt half-cool in his heart.

    He has always disliked nobles, and he rarely communicates with soldiers in black robes.

    Not to mention that he is now wearing a white robe and holding a staff.

    …Without Abbott, he would not be able to command these men in black.

    Abbott's cautious look suddenly made him inexplicably happy.

    Fortunately, he didn't have the guts to overthrow him.

    "All the soldiers of the magician camp obey the order! Attack the city wall with me!"

    Kulda faced the white-robed soldiers and raised his staff and shouted loudly.

    As his voice fell, all kinds of magic spells drilled out of the staffs of the white-robed men for free, and rushed towards the city wall fiercely, until they collided with the city wall, making a huge rumbling sound, splashing The gravel and ash were flying everywhere.

    Among them, the magic of siege is mainly fire-type, and the earth-type mages are pushing the terrain, shaking the foundation of the city wall wave after wave without stopping.

    Even without the participation of the man in black, relying solely on the blessing of magic, it is only a matter of time before Jiaota City is broken.

    A hint of cunning flickered across Kurda's narrow eyes.

    Holding up his staff, he drew a magic circle in the sky with a gemstone with magical energy accumulated at the top, and pushed it upwards fiercely, the huge energy in the gemstone was thrown out, bringing the magic circle straight to the focal point. In the sky above the tower city, it exploded with a bang.

    At the same time, Jiaota City was forced out of the last line of defense of each city - the protective shield.

    The magic circle was blocked by a huge transparent protective cover, but it was firmly stabilized above the protective cover.

    The people in Jiaota City looked up, panicked in their hearts.

    I saw that the sky seemed to be torn open with several fine cracks, and from between the cracks, there was the sound of something colliding.

    Immediately afterwards, an ice cube as big as a fist fell from the crack at an extremely fast speed, hitting their eyes before they could react.

    There was a chorus of wailing in the city.

    The lord of Jiaota City was escorted into the house by everyone, but his round body was hit hard by the hailstone.

    The lord of Jiaota City is still full of people. He didn't care about his red elbow, and waved anxiously at his subordinates: "Quick! Tell the people in the city to hide and don't come out!" "

    ... Forget it, I'll go by myself!" The city lord of Jiaota City was about to rush out holding the amplifying stone in his hand, but was stopped by his subordinates.

    "My lord! You are our backbone! If you get hurt, how can we explain to the people of Jiaota City?! You can feel at ease here to contact Master Lianyun, and we will take everyone to hide!" The

    subordinates Qi Qi held down the city lord, grabbed the speaker stone in his hand and ran out.

    The rest of the people hurriedly helped him back to the chair.

    The city lord slowed down for a while, then suddenly came back to his senses, raised the gemstone in his hand, and asked Lianyun eagerly: "Master Lianyun! You, you heard me, what should I do now!" After waiting for a long time, there was no answer

    . Wait for a response.

    The city lord's eyes focused on the gemstone, and his heart sank.

    What he held in his hand was a loudspeaker stone.

    What the subordinates accidentally took out as the amplifier stone just now is the call stone.

    He was completely lost, like a deflated ball.

    What backbone?

    Lian Yun is the backbone, he is just a piece of trash... not even capable of fighting.

    "Master City Master!" His subordinates called him anxiously, until they called him back to Hun'er from the state of trembling pale lips.

    A hand suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, in the palm of which lay the talking gem.

    It turned out that just after arriving, the subordinate suddenly realized that he had taken the wrong gem, and folded it back in time.

    The city lord looked at the expressions of the people around him, and then touched his own mournful face.

    He took the gemstone and reset his mood: "Lord Lianyun?"

    "I'm here."

    The reassuring voice was still there, and the city lord suddenly had hope again.

    "My lord! Have you started to come here? What should I do? As long as you tell me, I will do it now!"

    He may not have combat experience, but he will be obedient. Will not overthrow itself.

    He has been the city lord for at least so many years, and he can still do the most basic things!

    The opposite party smiled lightly: "Don't worry, you just need to stabilize everyone's emotions and tell everyone that we are outside the city." The

    city lord was taken aback, and subconsciously looked in the direction of being attacked.

    The smile on the corner of Lianyun's mouth faded away, she stared at the army who finally noticed her group, and finally said to Baoshi: "It's right behind them."

    -------------- ------

    The author has something to say:

    Everyone has been waiting for a long time! I finished the exam! The daily update is over! (Bow! (Double updates will also drop! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-12-17 23:07:00~2021-12-26 21:43:31~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Jiangyu 10 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ʚChapter 162

    ===============================================================================================================================================================================================================     ====

    Just like one of the many situations they had planned in advance, the main city played tricks and attacked shamelessly.

    How to deal with their method, Lian Yun has also conceived countless times in his heart.

    That long piece of decree was what she sent Lanna to look for ahead of time, and it really came in handy.

    And as for the "Kurda" who led the crusade, she didn't know whether it was a white-robed man or a black-robed man. The reason why she said that was just to kill two birds with one stone.

    She actually hoped that the other party was wearing a black robe, so that he would have doubts about the orders he received, or the orders from the main city.

    No matter what, he can be restrained.

    But looking at the current situation where only the white-robed man is moving, the leader must be a magician.

    He was indeed stumped by her.

    She and the people in the small town have been making various plans these days. If they attack unexpectedly, there is a high possibility that the city selected will be Jiaota City.

    Regardless of whether they still have the intention of negotiating peace with Buli Lake City, or considering the strength of Buli Lake City... Jiaota City is the best choice.

    And the Lord of Jiaota City is also an easy point to be targeted.

    The identity of the city lord of Jiaota City is hereditary. His grandfather was once the lord of the city, but his father was a well-known wealthy businessman. He lived with his father since he was a child, and he naturally likes to be a businessman.

    Until his grandfather died and his father fell ill, he had to shoulder the burden.

    Although he has been the city lord for many years, he has gradually developed feelings for this city, and he has also become more and more aware of his grandfather's yearning for this city.

    But he has been living in peacetime under the shelter of his family after all.

    He has never experienced a race war, let alone a melee between humans.

    The most ruthless thing he ever planned was to order the immediate killing of a monster that ran into the farmland by mistake.

    It's not like Lian Yun didn't remind him many times of this crisis situation, and he has been preparing for it all the time.

    But when this day really comes, Lian Yun also understands that he will really panic.

    "Fortunately, we have prepared our army in advance and are ready to go at any time, otherwise the people in this city..." Jamie looked at the messy city wall with heavy eyes.

    The talking gem just now was taken out of the door by the city lord's subordinates by mistake, and the wailing that resounded through the sky reached the ears of each of them.

    It also made him uncontrollably imagine his own village.

    The scene of the massacre, the screams of those familiar people, he will never forget in this life.

    If they were really caught off guard today and didn't come here in time...

    "Don't think so much," Lanna knew what his subordinates were thinking, and said to him, "This is the best situation.

    " Training with the elves and orcs, they should have sent someone to guard them long ago.

    Jamie nodded, steadying his mind: "Yes, my lord."

    Lian Yun patted Xiao Bai under him, and Xiao Bai raised his head to the sky and squeaked.

    The flying gerbil carrying Hera and Joan heard Xiaobai's order and quickly retreated to the rear.

    Today they were brought to "see the world" by Mr. Rock.

    The small town is different from the main city. Even if three races gather, the main city is the place with the most magicians.

    However, the help of the magician is inevitable in the battle.

    It is not enough for Mr. Rock alone, and they, as talented little magicians, will one day go to the battlefield to protect their homeland.

    "You guys have to remember how I will see the timing and move later." Mr. Rock said with a sullen face.

    Joan and Hera looked at each other, and Qi Qi nodded.

    Iko sat on another flying gerbil, staring at Hera in the distance without saying a word.

    All he can do now is to guard silently.

    After Kulda played the magic circle, he found the army of flying gerbils sweeping behind him.

    At first he really thought it was just a migration of rats.

    Gradually, he realized that something was wrong. Under normal circumstances, the group of flying gerbils sensed the turbulent magic fluctuations on their side, and they would inevitably go around obediently.

    But this wall is getting closer and closer!

    Until that extra-large white flying gerbil with a snow-white body that was not stained with any dust appeared at the forefront of the group of rats, with faster speed and clearer goal... It was aimed at them

    !

    Kurda cursed bad luck in his heart, why did he catch up with everything today.

    He waved for everyone to stop, deal with the rats first, and let them run towards the wall...

    but the rats stopped far away.

    Only then did Kulda realize that on the back of the white flying gerbil, there seemed to be a black-haired woman in an off-white cloak.

    The color of the cloak is different from their robes, and it is definitely not their own.

    But at this time, a grandiose appearance appeared here...

    Kurda held a staff and grinned sneeringly.

    "Rescue? It came really fast."

    He raised his staff suddenly, without any extra communication, he directly threw a magic spell with great killing intent, with a biting coldness, he arrived at the group of flying gerbils in a few breaths before.

    However, in the next second, Kulda's eyes widened in disbelief.

    I saw the girl raised her arm, except for her posture shaking, there was no other effect?

    It was so easy to resolve his ultimate move! ?

    As soon as Kurda moved, all the men in white robes he led also changed their attack targets in an instant, all attacking in the direction of the flying gerbils.

    This wave of attack is a strategy for them to gather enough energy and prepare to attack the main city together.

    Now that the rescuers are coming, they can only divert their energy.

    All kinds of energies gathered on the way to attack, and the momentum became stronger, with the momentum of not eradicating and not giving up.

    And the next second, in the sky above the swarm of rats, the moment the energy arrived in front of the girl, the girl stretched out her hand, and a huge protective net suddenly appeared.

    "This is impossible!" Kurda couldn't help shouting anymore.

    It only takes one blow from him to resist, how can she make such a defense by herself!

    And where did this protective magic come from? He has learned magic for so many years and has never seen it!

    ... But that's what he saw. Could it be that his eyes deceived himself? !

    Yet it is true.

    After receiving the blow, Lianyun turned his head and quickly took a few swigs from the blood bottle.

    "Damn." She wiped the corner of her mouth and murmured.

    It is true that she has a protective shield, but if such a large amount of energy really falls on her, it will only be a temporary pressure, but the wave of energy explosion immediately caused the people behind her to suffer heavy casualties in an instant.

    Fortunately, there is Rock.

    She looked at Roque behind the crowd, who nodded to her to indicate that he was fine.

    It's not for nothing that Rock has been a great magician for so many years. The reason why he only teaches basic magic in the Magicians Association is not because he doesn't know how to kill, but because he advocates harmony and doesn't like magic that attacks and hurts people.

    But he knows how to protect himself.

    Not taking the initiative to hurt others does not mean letting others slaughter you.

    His basic magic has been practiced to the point of perfection, as if he can communicate harmoniously with every trace of magic energy in nature.

    And nature's answer to him was in a gentle way. As long as he didn't hurt anyone, the highest level of basic magic was all for him to use.

    And defense is the greatest foundation of a magician.

    He can weave huge protective nets out of thin air.

    This is his secret and his pain.

    If he hadn't left on the day the village was massacred, this should have been a life-saving card that could have saved the lives of the entire village.

    "...It succeeded." Buck adjusted his breathing lightly.

    Not tired, but excited.

    He looked at Fiona who gave her approving glances.

    Of course, only Lianyun's protective cover and Roque's protective net are not enough. Their intention is to deceive these people's eyes and make them mistakenly think that Lianyun really has the ability to be one against a hundred.

    Then naturally the illusion of the succubus is indispensable.

    For the first time, Buck put what he learned from Fiona into practice and succeeded.

    Even though Fiona was doing most of the effort, he still got a great sense of satisfaction.

    After so many days of hard work by Fiona, the ability of the succubus has not declined at all.

    She rubbed Buck's little head: "It's a good job, this is our family."

    Lianyun successfully confused the other side, and taking advantage of this opportunity, Xiaobai gave an order, and Lanna led the people who had been training for many days The soldiers rushed forward on the flying gerbils, even faster than the formation just now.

    Before Kurda had time to react, they had already rushed to the front. The leader was wearing a black cloak. The blond man moved neatly, one sword at a time, and he rode a flying gerbil with almost no pause, killing all the way.

    Killing intent rushed towards his face, and Kulda's breathing was stagnant.

    The opponent's target is clearly him!

    ……what to do? !

    For the first time, he felt powerless and hopeless after claiming to lead troops for many years.

    Magicians need to store energy and distance to use magic. They are so close, they have no room to cast it, and it is easy to accidentally injure teammates.

    Those men in black robes would fight against them only when they were in front of them, and while receiving the move, they retreated extremely quickly, and they were about to go far away, let alone save him!

    The murderous intent of this man to take his own head has already made him anticipate the scene where his head will fall to the ground.

    For the first time, he felt his legs tremble uncontrollably.

    Until the man rushed in front of him, the brown flying gerbil rushed towards him and stopped in front of him, kicking up a cloud of dust.

    He didn't care about being choked and coughed, and backed away again and again.

    Because this huge flying gerbil had already raised its front feet,

    its scarlet eyes were as big as a fist, and it rushed towards him, Kulda could only see his own terrified reflection. Almost forgot to breathe.

    He has killed countless monsters, but he has never seen the ferocious face of a beast so close and face to face.

    "Are you afraid?"

    A sharp and indifferent voice sounded from above his head.

    "Do you think the people in the city just now think the same as you now?"

    "...What?" Kurda couldn't think, so he could only open his mouth.

    When he raised his head, the flying gerbil had already stepped back a few steps, and what appeared in front of him was the blond man full of evil spirits.

    There was a faint scar on his left eye, and his body was even more chilling.

    Lanna's eyes were pale, he drew out the holy sword, swung it through the air, and with a sharp sound, the tip of the sword happened to hit Kurda's jaw everywhere.

    "I ask you, are you afraid?"

ʚChapter 163

    ====================

    ...

    Are you afraid?

    Of course he is afraid! Who is not afraid of death!

    Kulda slowly came back to his senses, and suddenly understood the meaning of the man's question just now.

    The man's light blue eyes moved upward slightly, looking at the sky above Jiaota City.

    "The magic circle you sent out just now didn't have any warning."

    If he just wanted to destroy the facilities in Jiaota City, that's all, Lian Yun has a kind heart, and he will most likely spare them.

    But this Kulda's action just now clearly showed his intention.

    "Even if you kill your own kind, you don't have any scruples, do you?"

    The man's eyes moved to him again.

    What the man said was the truth, and Kulda was speechless.

    As the instigator, he certainly knows what the magic circle just means. Children outdoors may be smashed to the ground, old people may be crushed to death on the spot, and houses will be damaged in various ways... Isn't this just war

    ? ?

    Kulda suddenly felt confident again.

    Yeah, isn't this what war is? He just did what he was supposed to do!

    What if I did it myself? So what if those people died? That's their fate!

    "Fate?" Lanna repeated softly.

    Kulda suddenly covered his mouth, only to realize that he had accidentally spoken his heart out.

    "In that case..." Lanna's voice became lower and lower.

    Kulda was terrified and realized that his death might be approaching. He stared at the long sword in the man's hand, watched him hold the sword and slowly lift it up.

    He leaned against the city wall that he had just struck relentlessly.

    He never dreamed that what he vowed to destroy in the last second would become the only place he could rely on in the next second.

    Kurda expected in his heart that he would not escape death.

    He lowered his head under the long sword, and closed his eyes in despair.

    "...Master Lianyun!" The city lord seemed to see a savior, and regardless of his bandaged arm, he stretched out his hand excitedly towards Lianyun.

    But he was blocked by Lanna halfway.

    The city lord shrank back angrily, and smiled a little foolishly: "You are here." The city

    lord led the crowd to open the gate to welcome Lianyun's troops, behind him were soldiers waiting in full force, and when they saw Lianyun, they all agreed I breathed a sigh of relief.

    The streets were filled with city residents, eagerly looking ahead, wanting to see what their rescuers looked like.

    Lian Yun waved to everyone, causing cheers.

    Also blame the enthusiasm.

    "Please send someone to deliver some food to the rats outside." Lian Yun said to the city lord.

    The city lord nodded repeatedly: "It should be!"

    Flying gerbils are always monsters, they can't enter the city, so Xiaobai can only take the rats to rest outside.

    Lianyun led the people into the city, and sent Jamie to understand the situation with the generals in the city, and then led them to the castle.

    The crowd had already dispersed, and the troops brought by Lianyun also went to take a rest. The city lord smiled and swept over the people behind Lianyun one by one, intending to remember their appearance and draw them down for the city people to praise in the future.

    However...

    the city lord saw a man in an abrupt white robe behind Lanna holding a staff, and his smile stopped abruptly.

    "He, he is he?!"

    Lian Yun knew what the city lord saw without turning his head, and nodded affirmatively.

    Although he didn't see the man who spoke harshly outside the city just now, the shadow he cast on him was too great. As soon as the other party appeared, the city lord suddenly had a feeling of certainty——Kurda, it must be him.

    The shock was a bit strong, Cheng Zhang opened his mouth, his eyes widened but he was speechless.

    How did he want to bring him in? But the one who brought him in was Master Lianyun!

    The city lord thought of another possibility after a second thought, and he hastily said sadly: "My lord! You can't be fooled by him! This man is sinister and cruel. You are kind-hearted, just don't get rid of him. How can you rest assured of him? By your side?!"

    He knew that Lianyun was a good-hearted lord who always cared about the people at the lowest level.

    Having such a lord is great for the people in the territory, but it also has disadvantages, that is, like himself, his ears are soft.

    Now he is afraid that Lianyun is temporarily softened after hearing Kulda's testimonial before his death.

    Lian Yun shook his head, did not stop, and only said: "Look at him carefully."

    What's so interesting about him!

    The city lord murmured in his heart, but after listening to Lianyun's words, he boldly made his face less annoying, and looked at Kulda's face... After seeing it,

    he felt that he was really wasting his expression .

    Now Kulda seems to have lost his soul, his eyes are empty, he is lifeless, and he follows Lanna step by step.

    Can't speak or think, just a walking puppet.

    The city owner had reason to suspect that even if he punched him in the face, he would not fight back.

    But in the end he still didn't dare to make a move.

    The city lord trotted to catch up with Lianyun: "Master Lianyun, what's going on?"

    Lianyun turned around and pointed at Lanna, who slightly raised his wide cloak hat, revealing a touch of green on the top of his head.

    A frog with the same world-weary expression as Lanner looked at him with a drumbeat.

    The city lord somehow felt that the frog was as dangerous as Lanna.

    Reminiscent of Xiaobai who came to rescue him with a group of flying gerbils outside the city, he dared not relax: "Excuse me, who is the expensive frog...?"

    Lanna: "My little pet, the ability is as you can see."

    The city owner Suddenly, thank you for your respect for Frog.

    Whether it is Xiaobai outside the city or Frog who can control the mind, they are obviously much more powerful than him.

    Frog croaked impatiently, and the city lord quickly waved his hands: "It's okay, I'll just take a look!"

    Lanna said "Yes" and put down his hat.

    They entered a room in the castle and turned the crowd away.

    Kurda was controlled to sit on a chair, Lian Yun nodded to Lanna, who looked at Kurda and slowly evacuated the control.

    The look in Kurda's eyes gradually focused, he found his own consciousness from the haze, and saw the three people in front of him clearly.

    "..."

    "Where are the others?" After a moment of silence, Kulda asked this first.

    Lian Yun was slightly surprised by his first sentence.

    There was a hint of eagerness on Kulda's calm face: "Where are my companions?"

    "Companions?" Lian Yun raised his eyebrows.

    It is really strange to say these words from a person who has killed his own kind.

    Lianyun and Lanna looked at each other, and said: "You tell me honestly, and I will tell you how they are doing."

    Even if he acted...

    it's better for her to continue acting.

    Kurda was silent for a few moments before slowly opening his mouth: "What do you want to ask? I have been training magicians all year round, and I don't have any information worth knowing."

    "It doesn't matter, I don't care what you do." Lian Yun paid attention to his expression, "Even if you don't have any contact with the outside world, you should know why you led troops to attack Jiaota City, right?" Kulda:

    ...

    this He really doesn't know.

    Seeing Lanna's expression getting colder and colder, Kulda racked his brains to recall and hurriedly said: "I only received the news that I was going to lead the army to quell the chaos, so I rushed over here in a hurry. The reason why the higher-ups didn't tell me was to keep it secret. It's normal."

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows: "Do you think it's normal? You also think it's normal in this situation?"

    "It's just victory or defeat..." Kurda's voice became lower and lower, and he began to feel regretful.

    Before that, as a being respected by everyone, not to mention a high-ranking dignitary in the main city, he never thought that he could really fight with his own people, let alone that he would lose.

    The main city had fostered his pride and ego, making him think he was invincible.

    It can be seen that after seeing such a powerful defensive magic and a leader who is fearless in the face of danger, he realized that there are people beyond people and beyond.

    Is it normal? For my previous self, I definitely thought this was absolutely impossible.

    Looking at it now...

    Kurda wished he had never received such an order.

    Lian Yun saw that he was indulging in his own regrets, and kindly reminded him: "Do you think all this is an accident?"

    Kurda's eyebrows showed doubts: "Isn't it for you..."

    As he spoke, he Suddenly stopped.

    For Lianyun and the others, it was of course an accident. But even if they were caught off guard, they still arrived in time, which showed that they were well prepared in advance.

    For the main city, it has been planned for a long time, and it was discussed long ago among the upper echelons.

    The real surprise... was only Kulda.

    Kulda, who knew this information, was completely dumbfounded.

    Seeing Kulda's expression, Lian Yun also believed that he was really just a pawn.

    A chess piece used by the main city to test.

    It can be seen from his attitude towards the large army brought by Lianyun at the beginning and his current bewilderment that Kulda obviously doesn't understand the Sun Moon God Sect very well, and he doesn't understand why he sent troops. He was just following a sudden order to attack a rebellious city.

    Both the planner and the victim are much more prepared than him.

    His role is just a temptation to get rid of with one blow. They are not stingy with this little sacrifice, and they have never considered their life or death.

    Kurda, who slowly came to his senses, turned pale: "But... the main city gave us a lot of excellent weapons..."

    There are also healing potions and precious ingredients for replenishing energy.

    "That's right, so that it can become a chess piece with exquisite craftsmanship." Even the city lord understood it, and he sighed faintly, "If you can go back, it means that we are not to be feared; Think about it in the long run."

    One of the reasons why Kulda is outstanding is that he is suitable for sending troops. The other reason is that he doesn't hear things outside the window and hardly knows about the vicissitudes of the main city.

    Even if he was arrested, he would not reveal any useful information.

    And his performance just now just verified this fact - the main city will naturally not send a core person as a pawn.

    "I'm not surprised."

    Leaving Kulda alone, Lian Yun walked out of the room and said to the two people beside him.

    "There has been no movement in Tianzhu City these days. I thought they really didn't like our small fights." Lian Yun's lips curled into a smile.

    "Now it seems that they have regarded us as their opponents."

    Although Lianyun said so, the city lord did not see any hesitation or difficult emotions on her face.

    This gave the city lord an inexplicable confidence, and he nodded heavily: "Master Lianyun, don't worry, you just give orders, and I will absolutely cooperate!"

    Lianyun shook his head: "Just take good care of your citizens."

    The city lord: "Of course !"

    While the two were talking, a soldier came out from the end of the corridor, holding a piece of paper in his hand, walked up to Lian Yun and handed it to her.

    "This fell from the escaped man in black. Master Jamie asked his subordinates to present it to you."

    Lian Yun took the note, looked at the content on it, and scanned it up and down again and again.

    After a long time, Lian Yun showed a relieved smile.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lord of Jiaota City: Lord Lianyun, don't worry! Jiaota will always be with you throughout the city! (Wave the flag!)

ʚChapter 164

    ====================

    Lian Yun didn't say anything, just made a silent decision, and put the paper into his backpack.

    Seeing that she didn't want to say more, and her face didn't seem to be a bad thing, the city lord didn't intend to ask more.

    "My lord, how do we deal with those people?" Lanna asked.

    After he controlled Kulda, he manipulated him to stop the attacks of the magicians.

    At this time, the men in black robes had already retreated far away, Lian Yun ignored them and let them leave.

    In addition to the casualties at the beginning of the chaotic war near Jiaota City, there are still a large number of captured magicians left.

    But Lianyun's team did not die except for some magic damage to clothing and minor skin injuries.

    The city lord was stunned when he heard it.

    No fatalities! How incredible is this power?

    Recalling what Kulda said just now, Lianyun and the others were all protective nets, even the city lord found it incredible at first.

    Now he completely believes that Lianyun and the others have this ability!

    "Take the rest back to the town." Lian Yun didn't hesitate.     The city owner could n't help talking again: "My lord     ,

    will this expose the inside of the town?     " Bu Town has educated a lot of orcs through labor reform. Could it be that magicians from different camps can also be educated?     He thought so, and asked.     Lianyun stretched out a finger and shook it: "The truth will tell everything." "     With such a large base of magicians, I don't believe that none of them were forced to come out because of their desire for peace, and they may not have been confused because of misleading. Just go into battle."

    Lian Yun looked at the city lord with bright eyes, "I want to wake up these people."

    When they see the progress and real life of the town, people with normal ideas will realize that the rule of the main city has something to do with it. How bad it would be to realize the disparity in the quality of life of people at the bottom under different jurisdictions.

    As long as one of them is willing to change his mind, then Lian Yun's visit will not be in vain.

    The time spent here is getting longer and longer, and Lianyun also understands that he is regarded as a goddess by everyone, but he is not a real god after all.

    She doesn't have the charisma to inspire people with a few words, she doesn't have the magic tricks to be invincible, and she can't make everyone aware of the distorted laws of operation in this world, so that everyone can change.

    But waking up one more person, even if it is just one more person, is not in vain for her to come here, and her efforts are not in vain.

    The city lord nodded thoughtfully: "I see, do you need me to send someone to accompany you to take these people to the town     ?

    "

direction.

    She stopped for a while on the way, and looked at the vegetable garden in the small yard beside her: "How is the land?"

    The city lord followed his gaze and said, "It hasn't gotten better, but it hasn't continued to get worse."

    He knew that Quoge City The tragic situation, if Jiaota City also becomes like that...it would be too terrifying.

    The city lord asked expectantly: "What did your lord do? The effect is not bad."

    Unexpectedly, Lianyun didn't want to comfort him, and shook his head bluntly: "I didn't do anything."

    Although she and Mei Li thought of many ways, but It was not in her plan to stop the land from deteriorating.

    Or rather, it wasn't her deliberate result.

    It is not known whether it was indirectly caused by some actions.

    The sunflowers have not yet been mass-produced, but Lianyun is already preparing for the next batch to come out, so he will send some of them to Jiaota City and Kuoge City to try out the effect.

    Lianyun said this plan, and the city lord agreed repeatedly.

    Lianyun left Jiaota City with his people not long after.

    Same as when he came, Lianyun was sitting on Xiaobai's back, leading the rats and the army on the rats' backs, and each soldier took a prisoner.

    The process was surprisingly smooth, not even a captive trying to escape.

    There is no other skill, but when they struggle, they will fall off the fast-moving flying gerbils and become paralyzed.

    With the speed of the flying gerbil, they quickly returned to the town.

    Lian Yun was ready to bite the bullet and accept Ge Li's disgrace -- after all, she brought so many people back again.

    Unexpectedly, this time Gerry nodded at her while leaning on his cane, but he had no other emotions.

    Gerry recognized the identities of these people at a glance, and quickly asked his subordinates to arrange a place for them.

    After dealing with these, Gerry went to Lianyun's residence.

    Lianyun had been waiting for a long time, and out of curiosity, he desperately asked why Gerry didn't criticize her this time.

    Gerry knocked on the ground with his cane, and glared at Lianyun bitterly.

    "You! After all, you are the lord. How can I lose face in front of so many prisoners!" "

    A small commander dares to show the face of the lord, and they think you are easy to handle... "

    No." Lianyun smiled and poured a glass of warm water for Gerry, "You are all my relatives, and I don't care about other people's faces." She didn't know the

    real reason why Gerry didn't feign anger this time. It's worrying about your own comfort.

    After all, it was the first time leading troops into battle.

    Gerry looked at her for a long time, then sighed leisurely: "Silly boy."

    ...Just come back safely.

    "How is it, have you gained something special?"

    Lian Yun frowned: "...Did someone tell you?"

    Gerry laughed angrily when he heard this: "You think I am deaf and blind?"

    Lian Yunyi With a reticent look: "I have my own plan, I can't tell you, lest you spread it."

    Gerry stood up cooperatively, and slammed his cane: "Okay, it's a good thing to be vigilant."

    Practicing Yun Chong blinked at him, and said in a very soft voice, "It seems that you are not very angry."

    Gerry paused, adjusted his facial expression, turned and left angrily.

    After Gerry left, Lianyun quietly walked to the door, and a few seconds later, he stepped out suddenly.

    At the same time, she sharply turned her head and looked into a corner.

    A panicked afterimage did not escape her eyes.

    Regarding the worry of the Lord of Jiaota City, Lian Yun had another reason not to say it.

    Will the inside of the town leak out?

    I'm afraid it has already leaked out.

    The things in these dark corners are like maggots that cannot be shaken off, and cockroaches that hide everywhere when there is light. It is impossible to completely keep these things out of places with air.

    Hiding one's true strength all the time is not the answer.

    Since Lianyun dared to do it and challenge the main city head-on, he knew that such a day would come.

    She is not afraid of prying eyes, even if the blueprints of the machines are sent to them, they will have no way to start.

    Even if the town's soil was transported to them, they would not be able to make full use of the land resources without someone like Mei Li who was integrated with the land.

    True strength does not need to be hidden.

    Let him imitate and follow, but he will never be able to surpass.

    After the captive magicians were arranged for their residences, Geli and Lianyun began to arrange their daily lives.

    Magic is a big labor resource that the town lacks, and these people just fill the gap, but getting them to use magic just right and willingly is a problem.

    Fortunately, Lianyun's few magicians are not ordinary.

    As a well-known basic magician of the Magicians Association, Rock taught from his early twenties to his retirement. No matter his influence or ability, he should not be underestimated.

    As soon as Rock stood up, they didn't even dare to confirm that he was real.

    Knowing that Rock once again used the new magic that he had painstakingly researched, he gained everyone's trust and praise.

    But they hold the most feelings, still puzzled.

    Some of these faithful Second Son of God believers were also revealed at this time.

    They indignantly denounced Rock for betraying their god.

    And Rock responded lightly: "I have retired a long time ago."

    It is impossible to say that he never believed in the legendary Son of God when he was young.

    But he has already retired from the Association of Magicians, and he also lost his so-called belief in God early.

    Lianyun used so many practical actions just to tell these hardworking people in the town that your efforts are useful, because your destiny is in your own hands.

    Not only Rock, but people living in the small town, even if they lived there not long ago, after having tasted the ups and downs of life in their own hands, no one would be willing to dedicate their lives to an illusory organization.

    Especially when even the top people can't tell whether they believe in the god or the powerful.

    The reason why the small town and Lianyun were able to gather so many resolute soldiers and train them in a short period of time was not because of how moving Lianyun's call was or how advanced the means were.

    It's that they really experienced first-hand...

    freedom that they had never experienced before.

    "All efforts will pay off" can be realized here.

    After Rock appeared, Gerry promised that every morning, Rock would lead them to control their own magic, and after finishing their duties, they could ask Rock questions about magic.

    Rock's authority in the industry can be heard from the small exclamations between them.

    His existence is like an encyclopedia of basic magic, exciting all magicians who love or are interested in basic magic.

    This kind of magic has nothing to do with your own energy elements. As long as you have magical talent, you can try it. Wouldn't you be tempted to sleep?

    Of course, there are also people like Kurda who are pretentious and think that the ordinary and tedious things that the town needs to do are not worthy of their abilities.

    As a result, she was slapped in the face by Joan's ice magic.

    Even they have to admit that this teenage girl can reach Kulda's level after a while... even a few months of rapid growth.

    There is also a reason why Lianyun left Kulda behind. Joan is also very motivated, ignoring Kulda's identity and focusing on improving her magic.

    For the rest of the time, they will be sent to do some physical labor with the orcs, or to do the simplest but highly repetitive tasks, such as digging the soil and harvesting. do.

    These things are also what they have never seen, the lives of the people at the bottom.

    What they hate and can't bear is what the people in the small town expect.

    After a few days like this, Lianyun finally waited until Wednesday.

    The shop was full of people, headed by Lian Yun. After noon, a golden light flashed, and the wooden door appeared out of thin air.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Finally wrote it!

ʚChapter 165

    ====================

    After half a month, Lianyun appeared on the streets of the main city again.

    She didn't even change the clothes on the arrest warrant, her intentions were obvious - I don't hide.

    She took off her hat, revealing an oriental face. She smiled slightly at the people on both sides of her black eyes. She was bathed in the sun, which was even more dazzling than the sun.

    She was wearing a cloak and stood in the middle of the most spacious street in the main city as if nothing had happened. Time seemed to have slowed down. People passing by were pushed away by men in black and white robes, but they all looked at her involuntarily and curiously. Hanging smiling girl, and the blond man behind her.

    After the crowd was cleared away, a white-robed man with a bad face came out from one end of the street. If Yike could have recognized it right away, it was Larry who had offended not long ago.

    Larry was dismissed last time, and when he went back, he was scolded by the president of the Wizards Association, almost dismissing him from his post.

    He gritted his teeth in hatred.

    "Do you still dare to come? Well, let's see what I do..."

    "Huh? Mr. Larry is planning to 'take the credit' by himself like last time?" Another voice came in abruptly, coming from another direction The man in black.

    He raised his head, and Lian Yun recognized that he was also the man who blocked Larry at the auction last time.

    Although he stabbed Larry on his mouth, he looked at the two with unkind eyes, and he thought his life was not very easy these days.

    For some reason, they were much more cautious this time than before. Even though they were surrounded by their own people, no one made a move first, and they just stood there and looked at the two of them.

    Lian Yun spread his hands: "We are all here, why don't you invite us to have a cup of tea?"

    A trace of suspicion flashed in the eyes of the black-robed man, which was quickly dispelled by a sneer: "Of course you should, you two come with me "

    "Wait!" Larry stopped suddenly, with a dissatisfied expression, "How can I deal with you when you take the man away?"

    Lian Yun pretended to be surprised: "You didn't negotiate such a big matter?"

    Larry choked.

    How does he know what the above thinks!

    The man in black glanced at the two of them, and pointed to Lanna, "He's coming with me."

    Larry was overjoyed. It was obvious that the black-haired girl in front of him was the mastermind behind the scenes, the most wanted criminal, and the wanted warrant. It was still pasted by him.

    And the man looks extremely dangerous, if he takes him with him, he is afraid that many disasters will happen!

    He couldn't be more satisfied with such an arrangement.

    However, even though they arranged this way, for some reason, Qi Qi looked at the two of them and kept silent, but it was to let people know that they were asking for their opinions.

    Lian Yun shrugged: "I have no objection."

    Lanna also took a step back very cooperatively.

    Larry and the man in black couldn't hide their doubts and looked at each other.

    The ghosts know that it's a favorable situation, but why did they become so timid!

    Unable to hold back, Larry waved to his subordinates first, and immediately they surrounded Lianyun.

    With the sound of a sharp sword piercing the air, the crowd retreated quickly, for fear of hitting themselves.

    Before Larry saw how he got the sword, he saw him slowly put the sword back into its sheath, and said coldly: "Don't touch her."

    Larry was shocked, and quickly recovered, trying to be brave Taunting him for being self-indulgent, but hearing him continue to say lightly: "Otherwise I will follow."

    Larry shut up instantly.

    Lian Yun gave Lanna a look, then followed Larry and left.

    Larry took all the trails, winding and twisting, as if trying to get away from someone.

    Lian Yun reminded: "No one is following me."

    Larry froze, wanted to say something, but closed his mouth again.

    Forget it, it's a disadvantage to talk to them.

    Soon, he brought Lianyun to an extremely gorgeous castle, which was much more luxurious than the central castle of any city that Lianyun had seen.

    Lianyun looked around secretly. The inner wall of the castle was the same as the former Quoge City, with a sword and a scepter engraved on it.

    The only ones in the main city who are not standing in line are the Hewlett family. If the other families want to gain a foothold, they have to take sides anyway.

    White and black, ordinary aristocratic families in the city would never build these two at the same time so blatantly.

    But it is located in a remote place, surrounded by dense trees, it is deliberately hidden.

    Obviously not the political center of the main city.

    At least not on the surface of the center.

    Larry took her into the castle. The inside was even more magnificent and expensive.

    For example, the staircase made of crystal, which Lianyun has never seen before.

    The chandeliers are sparkling and exquisite, refracting candle light, scattered in every corner of the castle.

    Like a fairy tale.

    But reality is never a fairy tale. These bricks and jades rely not on fairy godmothers, but on people's flesh and blood.

    Larry led Lianyun up the stairs non-stop, but the castle seemed to be unguarded, and no one dressed as a guard had been seen since they came in.

    Larry led her to an extraordinarily large door, and gestured: "Go in."

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you going to reveal the relevant information?"

    Larry turned around and left with a dark face.

    Not afraid of her running away.

    Lian Yun knew in his heart that he must have full confidence in leaving himself here with such peace of mind.

    She can't act rashly.

    Seeing Larry's back disappearing at the top of the stairs, Lian Yun finally pushed open the resplendent door.

    "... Is anyone there?"

    The expected scene of being besieged or interrogated did not come, and there was only darkness in the door.

    The room was pitch black and nothing could be seen.

    Occasionally there is a breeze, which means that there are windows in the house, but I don't know what kind of material the curtains are, and they blend perfectly with the darkness. Lianyun can't find the location of the windows at all.

    Lianyun was silent for a few moments, then took two steps back, turned around decisively and left.

    This is obviously not a good place, so the fool took the initiative to go in.

    However, there was indeed something in this castle. As soon as she took two steps, she was sucked from the back by an invisible force, slowly dragging her into the room.

    Lianyun tried hard to balance his body, but fell to the ground the moment he was pulled into the door and the suction disappeared.

    Fortunately, with a full defense, it doesn't hurt.

    The door closed tightly the moment she landed.

    With the help of the dim light around him, Lianyun supported his body and stood up slowly. The room was still dark, and he couldn't find the direction of the door.

    But this time standing in the house, Lianyun felt a little different.

    Although she couldn't see anything, she could clearly feel the malicious intent around her.

    Not just one place.

    I can't see the other party, but the other party can spy on me secretly.

    This feeling is really bad.

    What's more, Lanna is not with her.

    Lian Yun clenched his fist slightly.

    The original intention of her and Lanna's separation was to start with the two forces separately. Even if she was in danger, Lanna could escape with a high force value, and she would not be hurt if she had a high defense.

    But she forgot that the way to hurt people is not only physical pain.

    Lian Yun quickly dug out Rongjing from his backpack, held two in his hand, and threw some around.

    She was keenly aware that the moment the melting crystal landed, the malice around her had subsided for a moment, and she was also far away.

    But soon this feeling swept over again, even stronger than before.

    Lian Yun took out the crystal and said calmly: "Lanna?"

    The latter responded almost at the same time when he received the message: "My lord, I am here."

    A flash of surprise flashed in Lian Yun's eyes, he did not expect Lanna to be safe so soon down.

    She didn't care to think about it: "Where are you?"

    "I'm outside a castle... There are reliefs of scepters and swords on the wall, similar to what Quoge City looked like before."

    Lian Yun was stunned.

    Isn't this where she is?

    Lianyun tried his best to keep calm, moved towards the door little by little, recalling his position, and described it to Lanna on the other side.

    "I'll be right there." Lanna said in a deep voice.

    Lian Yun believes that he will find her soon, but she can't wait any longer.

    In the process of moving, she felt that the eyes locked on her body were also moving along with them, and the distance was constantly shortening.

    Lian Yun held his breath, and finally caught the sound of footsteps in the silence.

    ... She definitely heard these non-human footsteps, but she couldn't remember them for a while.

    "Roar——"

    Several roars from different directions jumped up from a distance, and they all jumped towards Lianyun. Lianyun closed his eyes tightly, propped his hands on the floor, and lowered his head as if he had accepted his fate.

    However, in the next second, Lianyun strode up and rushed towards the darkness!

    "Squeaky—"

    You bet right!

    These things have been keeping a distance from her just now, but they will get nervous because she moves towards the door, so they start to move closer.

    The closer she got to the direction of escape, the more they couldn't hold back.

    The door was knocked open, and the moment Lian Yun came into contact with the light, he saw a hand with a slight scar reaching out to her, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her completely out of the room.

    Lanner backed away quickly until his back was against the wall.

    Lian Yun leaned against his arms, slowly adapted to the light, and saw what was inside the door.

    "...the Weeping Beast!?"

    "How could it be them?" Lian Yun murmured.

    No matter in her or other people's impressions, Weeping Beasts are always gentle and loyal, even if they are used by humans, they will not hate all humans because of this.

    This is a gentle species.

    But Lianyun saw them staring at the dark door, with their mouths open to reveal sharp fangs, and their scarlet eyes salivating at the people outside the door.

    It looks like a fierce beast running out of hell, slaughtering every life it sees indiscriminately.

    They stepped out of the darkness with one hoof, seemed to be dazed for a moment, then quickly retracted, shook their heads, stared at the two of them, and slowly retreated into the darkness.

    "Is this real?" Lian Yun asked such a question in silence for a long time, she even preferred to suspect that it was her own hallucination.

    Lanner didn't bring the little frogs, so he couldn't tell if they were under control.

    Lian Yun didn't expect to come to a conclusion, she stopped looking inside the door, and grabbed Lanna's wrist with her backhand: "This castle is too weird, it's important to go out now." The two walked downstairs without saying a word, but at the top of the

    stairs Slowed down.

    All the rooms were locked, only this one opened suddenly, and they hadn't seen it open when they passed by before.

    It seems to be a reward after clearing the customs, inviting the brave to enter.

    There are several bookshelves lined up in the room, and candles are burning at both ends of the bookshelves, illuminating the room drowsily.

    Lian Yun paused for a moment, grabbed Lanna's wrist and continued walking.

    "Don't you want to see it? Maybe it's the only thing you can see before you die."

    A voice suddenly sounded in the castle. The voice was loud but full of malice, as if coaxing someone to eat a poisoned apple, but the tone was unabashed .

    Lianyun ignored it and went straight down the stairs, only to see two figures suddenly appearing in the middle of the first floor.

    One is covered with a huge cloak, and there is no exposed place to be seen.

    The other knelt down reverently towards him, clasped his hands together, showing fascination.

    Lian Yun seemed to be nailed to the spot, looking at the kneeling man's face in disbelief.

    "...Mogo?"

    Seeing Lian Yun's astonishment, the man seemed to have seen something funny, and laughed loudly: "Have you changed your mind now?"

    Lian Yun paused, and looked at the man strangely : "...A villain who talks too much like you can't survive one episode with us."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    suddenly Stop.jpg Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2021-12-29 19:38:19~2022-01-06 23:18:36~ Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution: Jiangling 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ʚChapter 166

    =====================

    The man's laughter stopped abruptly.

    "What did you say?"

    Lian Yun didn't care about the danger in his tone.

    "I said, if you want us to see that room so much, shouldn't there be your autobiography in it?"

    Man: ...

    "Some villains are like this. They like to write the nasty things they have done in a diary, and dream of one day The outflow shocked the world."

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows, pretending to hesitate: "...You must be such a person, right?"

    The man was silent for a while, and suddenly let out a sneer from his nasal cavity: "You are still stubborn when you are about to die..."

    " Crack!" Lian Yun applauded seriously, "That's right, the lines are classic."

    The man's wide sleeves seemed to tremble a little, but soon he thought of something, pulled out a dagger from his cuff, and handed it to Mo who was kneeling on the ground. Ge.

    From Lianyun's appearance until now, Mogo has maintained a posture, but Lanna knows that he has not been manipulated.

    Mo Ge took the knife respectfully, with a look of waiting for orders, and never looked at the two of them from the beginning to the end.

    The man's tone became relaxed again: "You are very powerful, but unfortunately, you are not clear-headed."

    "What aspect are you talking about?" Lian Yun asked quickly.

    When the other party thinks that they are bound to die, she will not hide too much, so she will seize this opportunity and try her best to talk.

    "I am a person who is not stingy with appreciation. To be honest, I am very optimistic about your town. Its development is completely beyond my imagination. If we cooperate, there must be a very bright future." "It's just that you want to overthrow

    me , It's really too stupid."

    Lian Yun caught the meaning of his words.

    "You're wrong, I didn't want to overthrow you." Lian Yun tried to explain, "If I'm not wrong, you are the patriarch of the Hewlett family, but even if we want to overthrow the rule of the Wizards Association and the nobles , it won't have much impact on you."

    "The two parties haven't jumped yet, why are you in a hurry?"

    The man laughed twice: "You guessed right, but you only guessed half right."

    "Guess again, why are these two major forces restricted by my Hewlett family?"

    Lian Yun frowned slightly.

    She originally guessed that the two major forces might have something in his hands, and then looked at Mogo who was unresponsive on the ground. She suddenly felt that this man had a strong ability to control people's hearts. The words were under control...

    But in the next second, a bigger conspiracy theory appeared in Lian Yun's mind.

    This may make her dare not even think about it.

    Can the man in front of me really do that?

    Lian Yun's gaze was fixed on the man's cloak covering his whole body, and he still couldn't help but make an almost impossible guess—

    "The president and the noble elders... are you?"

    The man didn't speak, but he was obviously happy The emotion was noticed by Lian Yun, and he guessed it right.

    No wonder he had never seen the president of the Magicians Association, nor had he seen the upper class figures of the nobles show up.

    Even if they were caught for interrogation, they were brought to the castle by people from two parties.

    Because the Hewlett family lives here, the patriarch of this family whose name is passed down is the one who really controls all the power in the main city.

    In the eyes of outsiders, the three forces gathered at the top are actually in the hands of one person.

    He is the president of the Wizards Association.

    He is also the veteran figure who participated in the decision-making of the upper class of the nobles.

    Magicians and nobles are usually at odds with each other, but they have been able to get along peacefully for so many years. Lian Yun has long been puzzled, but he is only negotiating with the upper echelons of the two forces.

    It's no wonder that the Sun Moon God Sect led by Lian Yun became famous, and he was the most nervous.

    "It's not easy for you to rule by one person, but the power under him can be divided into three groups, and you can't look down on each other." The

    girl's words can't be heard good or bad, and the man doesn't care.

    He was proud that someone finally knew the secret he had buried for many years. The comfort and relief at this moment were indescribably wonderful.

    "It's really not easy for me," his voice was slightly raised, revealing the hypocrisy of justice, "but for this continent, I'm worth it."

    Lian Yun: "...there are so many flaws that I don't know where to start from ." Where can I speak?"

    The man's eyes were not good: "What do you mean?"

    Lian Yun used the tone of his judgment of himself and the town just now, and tilted his head: "Although you praised me and the town, it doesn't mean that I will go against my will. I can’t boast back.”

    “As for your real evaluation, I can only give a sincere answer——your rule, whether it’s agriculture, economy, or people’s material life… is really terrible.” The man

    ’s The mood suddenly darkened, causing the air in the entire castle to become stagnant and cold.

    "You don't believe it? Or else you can get something out of it?" Lian Yun smiled.

    The atmosphere around the man was even colder: "As an outsider and a natural traitor like you, you naturally don't understand my good intentions."

    Lian Yun suddenly realized: "Is this level of intentions still made?"

    She shook her head . Nodding his head, he sighed: "You might as well let them survive in the wild, rather than your 'intentional' intervention - at least the possibility of surviving will be greater." "Shut up!

    " The sleeves rose up without wind, causing the air around him to condense quickly, and invisible wind blades emerged out of thin air, and dozens of them pointed at the two of them at the same time.

    "This is just the beginning, as long as you persevere, soon... the whole world will be different soon!"

    The wind blades suddenly raised their voices, and stabbed at Lianyun in unison.

    "You're in a hurry!" Lian Yun said quickly while reaching out and hugging Lanna's neck tightly. Lanna hugged Lianyun's waist tightly and jumped down from the stairs, using the momentum of his feet to avoid it flexibly. .

    In the blink of an eye, the two had landed not far in front of the man.

    Lian Yun didn't know what his so-called "different" was, but it was obvious that the ruler was very clear about what happened in the city below.

    "You praise the rapid development of my small town, but you don't want me to overthrow your rule. You keep saying that you are for your people, but you let them live in dire straits." Lian Yun crossed his arms and looked at it leisurely

    . He pulled out a sarcastic smile: "What you said is different. Could it be that

    you let monsters rule the continent?" Promote the development of this world."

    Connecting the information obtained before, Lian Yun understood that the man in front of him was the one who instructed the village to domesticate the Weeping Beast.

    Before, she only thought that the person who did this was hiding in the main city, but she never expected that the instigator turned out to be the person who controls the entire city, and even the lifeblood of all human beings.

    He wants to tame ferocious beasts and make them work for him.

    I don't know what his intentions are, it's not good after all.

    If Lianyun didn't know this, maybe she could still believe that the man in front of her was really thinking about human beings.

    But the person who can treat these trusting weeping beasts so cruelly and tame them to what they looked like just now, his vicious mind and methods are so vicious that it makes people shudder, and it is impossible to imagine what he has done.

    Most puzzling of all is his suffocating method of picking an heir.

    It is definitely not a coincidence that Alicia and Mogo's parents disappeared at the same time.

    Including Alicia herself has experienced such a selection system.

    Lian Yun noticed that the man in front of him had a strong desire to control. He will not allow his heirs, at least the apparent heirs, to have any thoughts and practices that are against him. Just like Mogo who is kneeling behind him now, like a marionette who has lost his soul, this must be the "heir" he wants most.

    Lian Yun even felt that something was wrong with his spirit.

    He is very contradictory.

    He clearly knows that what he has done is extremely detrimental to his rule and human beings, but he still insists on this method because of certain thoughts in his heart, and he has great hopes for the future.

    This kind of "hope" has gone beyond the scope of normal people's comprehension.

    Seeing that they easily avoided his attack, the man smiled in satisfaction: "Lanna, you have grown a lot. It seems that only in this environment can you develop your true strength." Lian Yun's pupils

    shrank .

    She didn't expect the man in front of her to recognize Lanna, and his tone was so familiar.

    Of course, the man also noticed Lian Yun's subtle expression, and looked at the two of them as if he was watching the excitement: "Why, I didn't expect that? Could it be that Lan Na hasn't told you about his past?" Lian Yun subconsciously looked at the person beside him, and Lan

    Na He stared dangerously at the man.

    Lian Yun has always known that Lanna has nothing to fear except that he will get hurt. It is difficult for him to mention the past, but facing Lianyun he still confessed everything he knew.

    But Lanner didn't know what he didn't know, what happened to him as a child, and his origin.

    Why in the end, the people who raised him will die one after another.

    For Lanner it was a blow and a curse that haunted him throughout his life.

    The man in front of him mentioned this again, and the life that he had finally calmed down was disrupted again. A man knows himself, but he doesn't know his existence at all.

    Lanna couldn't help thinking about his mysterious life experience.

    Even if Lanna knew that even if Lianyun knew about his past, he would still be with him like the "family" she said, just like he guarded Lianyun.

    He has tried his best to contain most of his emotions, but he can't control himself and believe that he can face the past completely calmly.

    At least at this moment, he is unwilling to stand by Lianyun's side but have nothing to do with the person on the opposite side who will endanger Lianyun.

    His hand holding the holy sword trembled slightly. If it wasn't for Lian Yun's cold hand covering him, he might have raised the knife and cut off the head of the man in front of him immediately, lest he say something he didn't want to hear.

    There was a hint of interest in the man's tone: "Then don't you want to know your life experience? As far as I know, you seem to have been pursuing it. Now a great opportunity is in front of you. Don't you really want to know?" He

    said is true.

    Before Lanna was expelled from the main city, he had been looking for his own life experience. He wanted to know who killed the nobleman who had just adopted him. I also want to know if the old man's death was an accident.

    But when he was on the verge of losing all hope, he met Lianyun, and since then, he has thought nothing of it.

    Lianyun gave him new hope, a new life, and took him into a new world without caring about his past.

    If he hadn't met Lian Yun, he would have given everything he had now, and would have only gotten a sliver of information about his life experience.

    But now he doesn't want any other risky things to get involved in his relationship with Lianyun.

    These months were the happiest he had ever lived.

    Lanna remembers every promise made by Lianyun, he remembers the slightly withered golden wreath that Lianyun wore, he remembers the hug that was about to leave, he still remembers the tears in Lianyun's eyes when he told about his past, and the imagination of Xiaoyun Zhen Weishi's eyes made people unconsciously smile.

    Lanna is very clear that the man in front of him will never say anything good. His attitude and tone are like waiting for a comedy climax to happen. When the drama develops to his favorite part, he will definitely clap his hands and laugh .

    Does he really not want to know?

    At least for now, he doesn't want his life experience to be revealed by the man in front of him, and he is even more afraid that Lian Yun will hear about his even worse past.

    The past few months have been good for him, but he feels that he is not greedy enough and wants more. He wants to accompany Lianyun to see the world develop in the direction he wants.

    He doesn't want any risk.

    Lan Na gently pulled out the hand held by Lian Yun, and smiled at her.

    Before Lian Yun could react, he raised his sword and rushed to the man in an instant, grasping the hilt of the sword with both hands and slashing at the waist, the sound of piercing the air echoed the momentum.

    During Lanna's long-term high-intensity training with actual combat, both speed and attack have made a qualitative leap.

    Such a full-strength blow, normal people can't bear it.

    However, the man is calm and composed, and he doesn't even hide.

    Lanner is cautious and has sufficient experience. When he is fighting, he is not in it like others and ignores many details of the enemy.

    Lanna's move is to force out his true strength. If the opponent can hide, the speed is at least higher than him; if he can face the attack directly, then the attack power can be divided.

    He noticed that the cloak on the man didn't have much defense.

    But he didn't move, as if he was quite sure.

    The moment Lanna swung his sword, he suddenly had an unknown premonition.

    The man doesn't make a move, but he is obviously not someone who just sits and waits to be killed.

    Mogo, who is kneeling on the ground, is not Lanna's opponent, and there is no one around him... Then what confidence does he have?

    Lanna quickly calmed down.

    Attacking rashly is the biggest taboo in combat. He has already made a mistake because of a moment of panic, and he can't continue to make mistakes.

    Lanna stopped in time, turned in an instant and slashed straight to the ground.

    He looked coldly at the man's dark face, as if he could catch some fun from the darkness.

    "Why did you stop?"

    Lanna took a few steps back, his eyebrows were light: "I just don't think it's necessary. Your ability is inferior to mine, so you can only rely on me to hurt yourself." "

    Although I don't know how you did it But I won't risk my life."

    The man sighed, as if regretting: "You are too careful, you let go of such a great opportunity?"

    Lanna didn't say anything, Lianyun walked up to him, looked at The man smiled slightly: "For a person like you, the mental blow is definitely greater than the physical blow, right?

    " Did Mogo tell me everything?"

    "No."

    The smile on the corner of the man's mouth froze.

    He lowered his head slowly, looked at the dagger and the blood hole piercing his chest, then turned his head back to look at the person behind him who was speaking.

    Mogo watched him silently.

    "Not everything."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Hey hey did you guess it!

    Mogo: I'm betrayed! ——I didn't object! ——I really went against it! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-01-06 23:18:36~2022-01-10 19:11:57~Thanks to the

    little angels who cast mines: 42180741 1 ;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ʚChapter 167

    ====================

    As the dagger was pulled out suddenly, the man gasped and looked at Mogo in disbelief.

    "You..."

    At the same time, rapid knocks came from the heavy door.

    "No, it's not good!"

    It was Larry's voice!

    Holding the injured body, the man opened the door with both hands. Larry standing outside the door caught off guard and saw the blood hole in the man's chest, and backed away in fright.

    The man looked down at him: "What?"

    Larry was so coerced that his whole body trembled, and even his teeth began to chatter.

    He tremblingly stretched out his hand and pointed to the top of his head.

    The man looked up, and saw a banner floating in the sky, slowly moving out from behind the castle -

    "The Association of Magicians is not a man! Abandon the city, abandon the people, steal monsters, degrade the land, and have a vicious heart!..." The

    front and rear lines of the banner There was something tied to it, and when I looked closely with good eyes, it turned out to be a bag of stones!

    Just after reading this one, another one floated out—"Sun Moon God Cult saves lives and heals the wounded! Help with everything, drive away monsters, spread plants, and the goddess descends!..." The man lowered his head with a dark face, only to find that in the castle

    courtyard Covered with paper, I squinted my eyes and looked over, vaguely recognizing those words.

    Crusade against the two major forces in the main city, touting the Sun Moon God Sect.

    Apparently, just when he thought he had grasped everything, these things suddenly appeared in every corner of the main city quietly.

    These days, he has sent people to search for traces of the Sun Moon God Sect in various places, and he knows very clearly that this is definitely not something they can do overnight when they come to the main city today.

    It must have been planned for a long time.

    And the one who can do it...

    The man moved his body slowly and looked at the expressionless Mogo: "...a traitor."

    He was deceived by Mogo from the beginning.

    He thought that Mogo wanted to show himself that he was obedient and sensible, and would not disobey him.

    Unexpectedly, there was such a deep rebellious heart hidden!

    Mogo told himself that he was recruited by the Sun Moon God Sect and revealed information about Jiaota City and Buli Lake City.

    He trusted this stupid and pious young master. Mogo had been raised by his side since he was a child, and he had chosen him out of so many heirs.

    All he did was worried that Lianyun and the others didn't fully trust Mogo and would not hand over real information.

    So he used various means.

    For example, the purpose of sending someone to the city of Bully Lake in the name of the Hewlett family was to intensify Lian Yun's suspicion of Mogo and confuse the public.

    It's just that he never expected that the puppy he thought was the most loyal would actually bite him at a critical moment.

    "You killed my parents." Mogo's voice was surprisingly calm.

    After Mogo appeared in Alicia, everything became clear.

    The choice of the man was not wrong, Mogo was indeed the most obedient puppy, as long as he was given a little petting, a little care, and that fragile and hypocritical family connection, Mogo would dedicate himself enthusiastically.

    Because Mogo is such a person who longs for family affection.

    It's just that the man didn't expect Alicia to come back after death, let alone find Mogo, and because of the closer family relationship with Mogo, he won back Mogo's consciousness.

    There are no idiots in the Hewlett family.

    Mo Ge woke up from years of self-paralysis. It's not that he didn't discover the conspiracy behind it, but he had no choice.

    Now he has a choice.

    He chose to avenge his parents.

    Mo Ge lowered his eyes slightly, showing a cute look.

    He knelt down to the enemy who killed his parents for more than ten years, with his hands folded, he was as devout as the most loyal believer in the world. He couldn't be more familiar with this expression.

    But at this moment, he was finally able to use the most disgusted expression and say the most joyful words: "How does it feel to be betrayed?"

    Lian Yun looked at the man.

    He was obviously stabbed through the chest, but he didn't seem to be affected in any way.

    He reached out to touch the blood on his chest, and smiled half-smile: "If Lanna didn't do it himself, I wouldn't be able to kill me."

    He threw out his weakness easily.

    It seems to be using its own flesh and blood to lure its prey into the bait.

    "But if you kill me, Lanna, you will know your identity." The man's voice was full of regret, and then turned sharp: "You ruined my hard work... just wait, you will become the sinners of the entire continent! Lian

    Yun frowned: "What on earth are you thinking?"

    The man didn't answer, but suddenly teleported to Lian Yun in the next second.

    The man raised his hands to pinch Lianyun fiercely, and the breath around him seemed to be grasped.

    Lanna on the side reacted quickly, pushed Lian Yun away and blocked the man's attack with his sword.

    He wants to do something to adults... Lanna will never allow it.

    Lanna stared at the man's cloak, and pulled it off without any hesitation. At the same time, the holy sword stabbed straight at the man.

    The man refused to hide, and let Lanna tear off his cover, revealing a face that stunned everyone present.

    Blonde hair, blue eyes, familiar silhouette.

    If it weren't for this vicissitudes of life, the bones were much bigger than Lanna, it would be another Lanna.

    And precisely because of the age difference between him and Lanna, it is self-evident that the relationship between the two is definitely not shallow.

    The man raised a strange smile and laughed maniacally: "Lanna, you are indeed my child, how does it feel to kill your own father?"

    Lanna was stunned, and subconsciously withdrew the holy sword.

    The man fell to the ground, as if the strength of his body had been emptied, and the moment he hit the ground, he suddenly turned into a pool of ashes, and suddenly disappeared.

    When the ashes flew, the energy scattered in the air involuntarily surged towards the new owner...

    Lanna felt a strange yet familiar force swimming in his body.

    Strange because he has never touched it before.

    Familiar, because these forces evoke the real power in his soul that is his own.

    The two became one, as if they should be used by him and owned by him.

    The instinct of the body told himself that he was stronger and he should be happy.

    But the cloak under his feet also told him what he did just now.

    "Lanna."

    Lianyun stepped forward and put his arms around Lanna's body, calling his name over and over again.

    "Lanna, did you hear that?"

    Mogo picked up the cloak on the ground and looked outside.

    The large army of the Sun Moon God Sect had already quietly sneaked into the main city when Lian Yun was taken away.

    Relying on the news that Mogo sent to the puppets in the underground street, they would send puppets to leave the underground street every day, while exercising their self-awareness and at the same time spreading the two tabloids written by Jin Jia privately.

    Day after day, the puppet's freedom of movement has been greatly improved, and its consciousness has gradually become clearer. Mogo also secretly connected with the people on the third street.

    The people on Third Street used to be led by the old man. When he was alive, they helped the city become better little by little with the help of the old man. After learning that the old man’s adopted son Lanna returned a few days ago, he and the recent They are related to the famous Sun Moon God Sect, so they have a certain liking for the Sun Moon God Sect.

    With the spread of these two tabloids, they gradually learned that outside the main city, the border of the desert began to undergo a new look.

    Not only the change, Lianyun and the others are still resisting the conspiracy and persecution of the main city with their strong bodies.

    The people of Third Street hated and regretted it.

    They are angry that the main city has not changed a little over the years.

    At the beginning, in order not to cause commotion in the main city and affect people's lives, they chose to reach an agreement with the Magician Association and the nobles, took a step back, and lived in a small space on the third street.

    And the other party promised them that they would treat their people with care.

    They didn't know what the rulers of the main city had done all these years until those reports were in their hands.

    They are ashamed.

    When they closed their eyes, covered their ears and believed in these people, Lianyun's Sun Moon God Sect overcame thorns and thorns in the barren and barren town, and fought bloody battles in the dangerous desert.

    They forget their original aspirations.

    Under the oppression of the Magician Association and the nobles these years, they even forgot that they have the ability to make waves.

    Finally today, they stood up.

    The elder of the nobility is also the president of the Magician Association, and he has no real power to affect the two forces.

    The team led by Jamie was received by people from the third street, and the two sides converged and occupied the main city at an extremely fast speed.

    This battle was bloodless.

    It is the best result, and it is also the result that Lianyun most wants.

    Lanna was very calm and obedient, letting Lianyun lead him around, but he couldn't lift the sword.

    Lianyun carefully put the sword into his backpack, explained to Jamie and Mogo, and couldn't wait to take Lanna back to the small town.

    Back to the very beginning, in their cabin, Lianyun took Lanna by the hand and walked into his room, where he sat on the carpet.

    She grabbed Lanna's hand tightly and called out loudly.

    Lanna's hands were cold, which made her flustered.

    She understood Lanna's complicated mood at the moment, but she couldn't say words of comfort.

    Although Lian Yun has had memories that are hard to look back on, everyone's pain is different, and she can't empathize with it.

    She could only wrap her arms around Lanna as much as possible, telling him with her weak breath and warm body temperature—she was always there.

    Even she couldn't accept that she personally killed the person who was suspected to be her father.

    And Lanna's reaction also told her that he must have his own method.

    Otherwise he wouldn't be like this.

    Lian Yun is even more angry, Lanna made this move to protect himself.

    And that man obviously wanted to get such a result.

    What kind of father is this to exchange his own body for his son's lifelong remorse!

    No, it cannot be called a father.

    He not only caused Lanna's current state, but he also watched Lanna's miserable life for more than 20 years with a cold eye.

    It's like watching a drama, and you will comment on it after watching it.

    It seems that seeing Lanna's pain will make him feel relieved.

    Until he was stabbed by Mogo and lost the auditorium of God's perspective, he forced Lanna to do it.

    Use the final curtain to satisfy my few remaining morbid psychological needs.

    No wonder he doesn't hide.

    No wonder he has such a familiar tone.

    Lian Yun was annoyed, why didn't he notice it in advance?

    What if she was smarter?

    What if she can avoid the man's grip in time?

    If...

    Lianyun didn't get a response, he was thinking wildly, but tears rolled down uncontrollably from the corners of his eyes.

    Gently caressing her face with one hand, gently wiping away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

    "...My lord, don't cry."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks at 2022-01-10 19:11:57~2022- 01-12 23:28:07 During the period, I voted for the overlord or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 37 bottles of Sen Tanbo;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard of!

ʚChapter 168

    =====================

    If no one coaxes her, she may be fine by herself in a while.

    But as soon as he was comforted, Lianyun couldn't help but raised his head and cried even more fiercely.

    Seeing her heartbroken look, Lanna smiled softly: "I haven't cried yet."

    Lianyun cried so hard that she couldn't speak, and let Lanna embrace her. shoulder, looking up at Lanna while sobbing.

    Lanner is as good as anyone.

    But Lian Yun knew that he was definitely not as relaxed as he seemed.

    Lanna was as gentle as ever, but his tone was a bit more emotional: "It's not your fault, nor my fault, we don't have to be so sad."

    How is it possible!

    Lian Yun tugged at the skirt of his chest, his eyes were red.

    But she didn't dare to ask more, for fear of making Gou Lanna really sad.

    "I just feel very powerless." Lian Yun cried for a long time before recovering, and said with a sob.

    Lanna's warm breath disperses behind Lianyun's ears, neither of them realizes that the atmosphere is heating up.

    Lanner recalled to himself: "I understand."

    Over the years, the feeling of powerlessness has filled his life all the time.

    After his adopters left him again and again, he learned not to hope for anyone.

    He kept improving his strength so as not to have this feeling again.

    After meeting Lianyun, except for those few times when he was not around, Lianyun felt uneasy when he encountered a crisis situation. For the rest of the time, as long as Lianyun was within his line of sight, he felt extremely at ease.

    He will protect Lianyun with his own life.

    He thought that he would never have that long-lost sense of powerlessness in his life.

    Until the appearance of the man who claimed to be his father, the curtain ended immediately after the appearance, easily took away his composure.

    Lan Na said calmly, Lian Yunan listened quietly.     "I don't believe his words, even if it is true, I would not treat

    him as a father, he is not worthy."

Cloud distressed man.

    Lanner would not admit his identity.

    Likewise, he has no regrets.

    "This matter is entirely my private matter, and has nothing to do with you. I don't want you to feel guilty." Lanna lowered his head slightly, and the itch brought by his chin brushing Lianyun's hair made him suddenly aware of the posture of the two.

    "I feel sorry for you, Lanna." Lianyun's nasal voice was heavy, and he wiped away tears again, without realizing the close distance with Lanna.

    "But it's all over, we can only look forward." Lian Yun raised his head, his eyes that had just cried were dark but bright, as if they were full of stars, "I'll accompany you, let's look forward together." Lanna was

    stunned Watching, almost the whole person fell into it.

    "...Don't look at it," Lian Yun suddenly felt a little hot on his face, and threw his head into his arms, "I must be very embarrassed now." "No, you have always been very attractive." At some point, Lana

    met

    Lian Yun The salutation changed from "my lord" and "you" to "you".

    Lianyun didn't know why he felt some inexplicable joy in his heart.

    It seems that their relationship is not just superior and inferior, but also friends and relatives.

    Both she and Lanna like this relationship very much.

    The two leaned quietly for a while without saying anything.

    They suddenly felt that it was not bad for time to stand still like this.

    But the two who had calmed down knew that they still had important things to deal with.

    Lanna decided to explain to Lian Yun what he had encountered before: "Do you still remember that we were taken away at the same time?"

    Lian Yun nodded.

    She became suspicious when she found herself in the same place as Lanna, but the other party arrived after her.

    Obviously they left at the same time, and Larry deliberately took a lot of detours with him. No matter how you say it, Lanna shouldn't be late.

    "It's because of the nobleman."

    The man in black who took him away was a well-known nobleman among the blood clan. The descendants of the blood family with the purest blood.

    And in that vein, there is only one successor left.

    He had long realized that the mysterious noble elder was unreliable, and had been secretly looking for the only pure blood.

    Later he finally recognized Lanna.

    "...I'm not a pure-blood." Lanna said calmly.

    The man in black hurriedly said: "But your mother is. In fact, I don't know why. You are obviously a mixed race, but your blood is so pure... But I won't be mistaken." Lanna cut to the point: "What do you want me to do

    ? The man in black

    pondered for a moment, his eyes burning: "Replace him."

    So the nobles who not only have one elder in charge have already betrayed the man under the secret plan of the man in black.

    Lianyun's manpower was able to occupy the main city so quickly, and there was no lack of secret help from nobles.

    The men in black knew Lanna's intentions, and they knew very well that once they occupied the main city, they would definitely exchange blood and take out the house to clean up. At that time, the supreme power belonging to the nobles would no longer exist.

    But as long as he maintains the purest bloodline, he doesn't mind depriving some nobles of their privileges.

    After Lanna agreed to him, he was quickly sent to the castle and found Lianyun.

    Lian Yun recalled what happened later, only to find it more difficult to understand.

    Until Mogo found it.

    Without the crisis of the main city, the gate connecting the main city and the town has never disappeared.

    Mogo easily stepped through the wooden door and came to this rumored town.

    Only then did he know that those two tabloids were not exaggerating.

    On the way to meet Lian Yunda, he saw many things that he had never seen in the main city.

    The carts floating above the ground to transport goods, the orcs running back and forth holding the stone pillars and never getting tired of it, and the tavern filled with tempting aromas that he had never smelled before.

    Every time he passed by, the person who led him would patiently introduce to him what it was and what it was used for.

    On the way, Alicia also ran to meet him with Honey, and he took out a small gift that he had prepared for a long time and gave it to the little niece who met for the first time.

    Honey was so happy that she could not close her mouth from ear to ear, and expressed her gratitude sweetly.

    When Mogo came to the residence, Lanna and Lianyun had been waiting in the living room for a long time.

    On the table next to them was a plate of something golden in color that looked like food.

    "I know you are here for the first time, and you have never eaten these. Today, Aibei, the most powerful chef in our town, finally developed this new thing. Come and try it." Lian Yun enthusiastically introduced.

    "Is this a special product?" Mogo was also curious.

    Just now when he passed by the tavern, he was hooked by the glutton, and after listening to Lian Yun's introduction, he couldn't wait to walk forward.

    Thin crisp chips, golden appearance, slightly spicy spices, pinch a piece into the mouth, and it will crack crisply with a light bite, releasing the aroma of potato chips.

    All kinds of subtle tastes collided together, making Mogo couldn't help reaching out his hand again.

    "It's not a special product."

    "The production of potatoes is very large, and it should be able to spread to various towns soon."

    Mo Ge's eyes lit up, and he looked at her meaningfully: "You just released this kind of good stuff?"

    Lian Yun said lightly, "This is my goal."

    "I'll let you pack it up and take it back later. Let me talk about what you know first."

    Mo Ge wiped his hands and mouth unreservedly, sat down and said seriously: "Which aspect do you want to hear first?"

    Lian Yun was silent for a moment.

    "Do you know why those Weeping Beasts became like that?"

    No surprise, Mogo nodded.

    "These days he trusts me a lot, and he will tell me the details when arranging these things... Probably no one talks about it." Mogo twitched the corner of his mouth ironically.

    "Those weeping beasts were screened out by him using the same screening system."

    Men are very good at this kind of torture and heart-breaking tricks, and monsters are no exception.

    Many of the Weeping Beasts transported to the main city over the years are pregnant with babies. After the little Weeping Beasts are born and weaned, the female beasts will be killed, and the little Weeping Beasts will be raised by men.

    At first he wanted to repeat the old trick and train the Weeping Beast with gentle means, but he soon discovered that although this kind of monster is easy to be domesticated, it is naturally non-aggressive.

    He changed his mind, and after the omnivorous Weeping Beasts became carnivorous, he threw several Weeping Beasts into a small pit, put in raw flesh and blood a few days ago, reduced the amount of feeding one by one, and finally cut off the food directly.

    The purpose is to force them to kill each other and cultivate fierceness.

    Yet he underestimated the Weeping Beast's genetically engineered nature.

    In the end, the Weeping Beast in the man's hand was dying, and there was not much left.

    They refused to fight each other until the end of their lives.

    The man became angry from embarrassment, so he naturally would not allow himself to fail.

    So he raised the remaining weeping beasts to be strong, and then mistreated them in a different way.

    Rescue them when they are dying.

    Over time, the Weeping Beast developed a monstrous hatred for men, but only for men.

    He kept them in a dark environment for a long time, so that their vision deteriorated, and they could not distinguish who came, so they attacked indiscriminately.

    Then the previous scene appeared.

    The Weeping Beast living in the dark environment was confused and photophobic, so it retreated back into the room.

    Lian Yun was silent for a few moments, then said again: "Bring them back, try to get in touch with the Weeping Beast here."

    Lanna nodded in response, stood up and prepared to leave.

    "Wait." Mogo suddenly stopped him.

    "You... don't you remember me?"

    Meeting Lanna's slightly puzzled gaze, Mogo smiled slightly: "We met a long time ago."

    Lanna looked at Lianyun, who was also puzzled, and shook his head : "Sorry."

    Lian Yun noticed something: "Is this why you chose to help us in the end?" "

    Not all, but because Lanna is by your side, I trust you all the more."

    Mo Ge then recalled: " You once fought in the arena on Third Street, do you remember?"

    Lanna paused: "I remember."

    Then he patiently explained to Lian Yun: "It was a form of entertainment on Third Street many years ago , relying on fights to get rewards for watching, but later it became a little serious, so it was cancelled.”

    When the arena was still there, he often went there to practice the fighting skills he had learned from books.

    "But I haven't seen you." Lanna narrowed his eyes slightly, "Besides, your status may not allow you to enter and leave Third Street for a long time." "That's right, the

    only time was because I was playful when I was young, and I ran in and got lost. "Mogo recalled, "You saved me."

    Back then, he was wearing luxurious clothes, so it was easy to see that he was the son of a noble family outside.

    After he lost his way, he was at a loss, and was quickly taken to the arena on Third Street by some wicked people, and he was pushed up without any explanation.

    He never learned to fight.

    He casually picked up a broken stick on the ground and pointed it tremblingly at the opposite side.

    On the opposite side was a strong man with five big and three thick, shirtless. As the trumpet sounded, the strong man rushed over ferociously, punching and punching without mercy.

    Mo Ge received a solid punch and was instantly knocked down to the ground.

    He covered the corner of his bleeding mouth, unable to recover.

    From childhood to adulthood, everything he learned told himself that patience and obedience are what he should do.

    He has never learned to resist, let alone being beaten unilaterally in this environment.

    Another heavy punch landed, with a violent fist style, as if telling himself that today is his death day.

    The fist came straight to his eyes, just short of it.

    got stopped.

    He saved himself, frowned and said, "Don't come here again." He sent someone to escort him out of Third Street.

    "Maybe you have forgotten it a long time ago, but I always remember it."

    Mogo breathed a long sigh of relief.

    "I live under his wings, and the surrounding environment is safe and rich, but it is an eternal shadow that covers me."

    In this environment, he rarely receives the kindness that others do not ask for.

    It is also because of this that he cherishes the few feelings he has had for so many years.

    Like Alicia, his cousin, they just spent time together as teenagers. But when she appeared again, Mogo immediately recalled the little things between them. Every little kindness of Alicia was precious to him.

    He was so alone that he seemed to be struggling in the water, clinging to every flotsam that floated by.

    Like Lanna.

    The first time he saw Lanner with his hood off, he recognized him.

    At that moment, what he thought was that he could finally do something useful.

    "It turned out to be you." Lanna raised his eyebrows slightly, "I remember it when you mentioned it."

    Mogo was a little surprised, and quickly smiled in relief: "I was too young at the time, and I didn't have time to respond. This thank you is too late." Many years."

    Lanna shook his head: "You have already expressed your gratitude."

    Without him, today's plan would definitely not go so smoothly.

    "And you have done a lot of useful things." Lianyun stood up and added, "If it weren't for you, a big war would be inevitable. If I'm lucky, I will succeed. If I'm not lucky, there may be many more battles." "

    You Not only helped us, but also saved countless people from being killed or injured under artillery fire."

ʚChapter 169

    ====================

    Mo Ge was taken aback for a while, then smiled calmly.

    Lian Yun took out the potato chips that had been packed a long time ago and handed them to him: "One pack of original flavor and one pack of barbecue flavor, take it home to eat." "

    Here is also a pack of sunflower seeds, I hope you take it back and plant it near the mission hall."

    Mo Ge took the things, and picked up the seeds: "What's the use of this?"

    "You can be the first to try." Lian Yun smiled, "The use is the same as the one next to the altar in our small town. It’s like a sunflower, I hope you won’t be too surprised.”

    Mogo did see the sunflower when he came, and the person who led the way told him about the “task elf”.

    He was already very interested, but when Lianyun mentioned it, he asked further: "I can also do what they said, what experience bar and level do I have on my head?" Lianyun nodded

    .

    Unexpectedly, Mo Ge frowned: "In this way, will the usual hierarchy of the main city continue."

    Nobles and magicians are superior to others, but this division is not visible.

    This time, Lianyun and the others actually brought these directly to the surface.

    Mo Ge didn't shy away from talking about their practices because they are the current people in power, and Lian Yun felt that it was good for him to be able to speak out.

    "No."

    "This is just the result of accumulating the number of missions completed, not a comprehensive judgment on a person. If anyone wants to make an issue of this, let them see my level." Not even the level

    of the lord High, no one dares to talk nonsense.

    "But your question is very important, and I will write it down."

    Mogo's worry is not unreasonable. No matter it is level or occupation, they all exist beyond this world. There is no way to truly blend with this world, nor can they use this The way the world measures its existence.

    Lian Yun had already made a decision when she decided to make the "level" open to the world. If it really came to a time when it might become uncontrollable, she would personally ban this system.

    Mo Ge nodded thoughtfully: "Since your lord has considered it, I'm relieved." "

    But I have one more request."

    Mo Ge pursed his dry lips and looked out the window: "...wait Can I come here to live after I help deal with the affairs of the main city?"

    Lian Yun's eyes flashed surprise.

    "In the main city, I don't know anyone."

    Alicia, his only relative, was here, as was his benefactor, and the environment here was so interesting and harmonious that he couldn't think of any other more suitable place to live.

    "Of course." Lian Yun quickly responded, "There is no one living next door to me. If you want, you can live in tonight. There are many vacant houses near Alicia, and you can choose whatever you want." Mo Ge

    said Thank you and leave with your stuff.

    In the evening, Jamie, who had searched the main city all afternoon, came back to report the situation.

    They didn't find the underground organization that was doing evil in Kuoge City before. Maybe there was one before, but they evacuated cleanly. This time, they didn't find any trace after a thorough search.

    Lian Yun fell into deep thought.

    From the man's words, she was sure that the man was definitely involved in the deterioration of the land, and according to his status and character, if he wasn't the mastermind, I'm afraid he wouldn't have been involved.

    There is only one possibility.

    Lian Yun thought of the news from the Third Street a few days ago that a group of "upper class people" left the main city some time ago and moved to the new city.

    As for who they were, no one knew.

    But maybe there are masterminds from underground organizations among them.

    Their lair also moved away from the main city during this relocation.

    Did the man know early on that he would fail?

    But he looked really confident, and even when he finally found out that he had failed, he calmly judged and attacked, forcing Lanna to make a move.

    So he didn't know about the departure of the underground organization?

    It is also impossible.

    Such a big formation will never escape his eyes.

    So according to the man's conceited, proud and extremely controlling personality...

    He must have known about the relocation of the organization, and there was a very trustworthy person in it, maybe that person persuaded him to move the organization.

    Lianyun was brainstorming, walked out the door unknowingly, raised his head, and found Luo's house not far away.

    Come and see.

    Thanks to Luo during this period, Luo is simply Edison in another world. As long as he can touch and hear the principle, he can reproduce and improve the desired mechanical labor in a short time.

    Lian Yun originally thought that the room would be completely dark, but he didn't expect to see a melting crystal at the door as soon as he entered, and Luo was sitting in the living room fiddling with bearings.

    Hearing the sound, Luo moved his ears and turned his head slightly towards Lianyun's direction.

    "My lord."

    Lian Yun paused, "How do you know it's me?"

    "You can't see your eyes, but your other senses are much more sensitive." Luo still said the answer.

    Lian Yun also vaguely remembered that he had answered himself with this sentence, touched his nose, and walked to him.

    "Is this being done?"

    "Generator."

    Lian Yun opened his eyes wide.

    Develop so fast?

    "I have always been very interested in the generator mentioned by the adults." Luo Dafang revealed his thoughts.

    "Isn't there energy-type ores?"

    "Yes, because of these ores, we have never studied this aspect."

    Luo pointed to the books piled up on the table against the wall.

    "Others have read to me records about inventions over the years, but there are so many books, but energy is rarely mentioned." "It is

    because of these semi-finished products that are readily available, as long as we put them in the right place, they can Release energy and start working."

    "But do you remember how these ores were hard-won?" Luo said softly.

    "After their energy is released, they become an ordinary stone. Ore resources are very limited, and we have no way to supply energy stones for a long time." "So we need

    all ordinary and common things to replace it."

    Lian Yun's expression gradually became serious stand up.

    For her, it's just a few months of development, and the goal is to go as soon as possible, so that she can have the confidence to fight those people.

    But Luo clearly sees farther than she does, and he can see what may go wrong in the years to come.

    "My lord mentioned wind power and hydropower by chance last time, so I went to the library to borrow related books and came back. I've almost read it now. The principle is actually very simple. Our town is located in the desert, so we just rely on the surrounding wind."

    "You are very thoughtful." Lian Yun nodded solemnly, "Just do it. If you have any requests or ideas, just ask. Gerry and I will try our best to support you." Energy, this is a very important issue

    .

    Although the molten crystals that can be seen everywhere are bright enough and unique in shape, they were discovered by accident and are always available in quantity, and will be used up one day.

    Small towns should not only think about the current development, but also think about the needs and possibilities in the next few years.

    Luo responded with a smile, then lowered his head and continued to fiddle with the things in his hands.

    After a while, he raised his head again, with a little puzzlement on his face.

    It seems to be wondering why Lianyun hasn't left yet.

    Lian Yun recalled that when he was looking for Luo, he basically left after looking for him, and never missed him. For some reason, he felt a guilty conscience of a scumbag.

    "I just settled some important matters, now I have some time." Lian Yun said awkwardly.

    Luo finally showed some real smiles, and moved the chair beside him: "My lord, sit down quickly."

    Lian Yun sat down obediently, looked at Luo's eyes that were still tied with black veil, and sighed almost imperceptibly: "I want to I'll take you to the Elven Forest."

    The affairs of the main city came to an end, not only the town, but also the orcs and elves were less stressed.

    Lianyun had agreed with the Elf Queen from the very beginning to heal Luo's eyes, and now he should have time to fulfill it.

    Luo didn't answer for a while, but the movements of his hands paused.

    Lian Yun always thought that Luo would really want to restore his eyesight, but he didn't expect him to be silent.

    "...You don't want to?" Lian Yun didn't understand.

    Luo shook his head slowly: "Does your lord still remember what I said when I came to the town?"

    He couldn't remember his past.

    His memory, including his own eyes, fell into the darkness, in exchange for the rose brand on his neck.

    If he regained his sight, he wondered if it would affect his memory.

    And if his memory is restored, will it affect his current abilities and emotions?

    Lo worried about whether she would be able to continue working normally.

    "You have already done the work of the next few hundred years," Lianyun said seriously, "don't worry about it." Luo raised the corners of his lips and

    smiled sweetly: "Okay, I will finish the windmill when I draw the architectural drawing of the windmill." Go."

    Lian Yun also smiled: "Okay."

    The next morning, Lianyun was woken up by Lanna's calling, and Lianyun made sure twice that he called "Lianyun" instead of "Master".

    Lian Yun buried half of his face in the quilt, and the exposed half of his face was blushing, unable to suppress the smile on the corner of his mouth.

    A soft feeling, I don't know if it's the quilt or myself.

    Opening the door, Lian Yun raised a big smile.

    Lanna was dazzled by Lianyun who was full of energy today, and subconsciously softened his tone: "...Breakfast is ready." "

    Yeah!" Lianyun was about to go downstairs when he found Lanna standing still .

    Lanna slowly took out a piece of clothing from behind.

    His eyes wandered, and finally fell on Lian Yun.

    "I went to the tailor to order it a few days ago, and I went to change the size yesterday... Cough, the fabric is the best, I hope you like it."

    Lian Yun was stunned for a few seconds before recovering.

    It was a beige dress with no extra patterns, and it was the clean feeling that Lian Yun liked.

    The fabric is textured and soft to the touch and falls to the ankles in beautiful pleats.

    "I like it very much." Lian Yun took the skirt, with a smile that couldn't be concealed in his voice.

    After she finished speaking, she felt that this sentence was not enough to express her meaning, so she turned around and went back to the room with her clothes in her arms.

    A few minutes later, the door was opened again.

    Lianyun was wearing the skirt Lanna gave him, lifted the hem of the skirt and bowed his head slightly in an elegant courtesy, then raised his head again, with a smile in his eyes: "Does it look good?" Lanna's reaction was surprisingly quiet, his earlobe

    pierced Red, pursed her lips, rolled her Adam's apple up and down, and let out a low "um".

ʚChapter 170

    =======================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Mo Ge looked at the two with a serious expression and said, "The puppet is gone."

    Lian Yun did not show any surprise.

    "When did it happen?"

    "Probably last night... I didn't receive any news. Their actions were too careful, and they were all evacuated by the time I found out." It seemed that Lianyun was afraid that he was not doing his job well, Mo Ge Then he added: "However, I have already detained the people who let them go and are interrogating them."

    Lian Yun shook his head and did not show any dissatisfaction with him.

    Mo Ge was a little puzzled: "...you know?"

    "I just knew that this would happen sooner or later." Lian Yun didn't intend to hide it, and repeated part of his plan to him.

    Among them, the transfer of those puppets in the underground street is a very important step.

    "The people they can use to transfer the puppets must be the remaining forces in the main city. You take this opportunity to rectify it. I will find a way for the rest." With Lianyun's words, Mo Ge frowned tightly

    . His brows finally eased.

    "But don't forget the reaction you should have." Lian Yun raised his eyebrows pointingly.

    Mo Ge understood: "I understand."

    Mo Ge briefly explained to them and left, not forgetting to secretly go to the tavern to reserve a place for the evening.

    Lianyun and Lanna went around the farmland, and the scale of the farmland has now expanded, almost covering all the remaining open land in the town.

    With the help of Buck's planning, Meili planted the farmland into fields of various colors, arranged in a beautiful and harmonious color, which makes people feel pleasing to the eye when viewed from a distance.

    Mei Li's eyes are always good. Seeing Lian Yun and Lan Na early in the morning, she put down her work and raised her straw hat in front of them: "Your Excellency, you have changed into a new dress today! It's so beautiful, it matches your complexion very well." "

    "Thank you." Lian Yun responded with a smile.

    "Is there anything I need to help?"

    "I have enough people here." Mei Li waved her hand, showing Lian Yun the farmers working in the fields.

    "Honestly, I didn't expect so many people to choose this profession."

    These people came from various towns, Jiaota City, Quoge City, and even Lake Bully City.

    I don't know whether it is because the high yield of wheat will give people a high sense of accomplishment and motivation, or this profession is easier to get started. In short, as long as the professional elves give this profession, there is a high probability that everyone will choose it.

    And as the sunflowers carrying professional elves were sent to various towns, accompanied by the speeches of Lianyun's subordinates in various towns, people quickly accepted the level and experience system.

    Work hard to do your job well, not only will you gain experience, but you will also get extra rewards when submitting tasks.

    Everyone is very motivated.

    Lianyun took a deep breath, smelling the fragrance of the soil and the colorful flowers beside the road. The green leaves that have just been watered are shining in the sun, and the water droplets are dotted with a vibrant luster.

    Lianyun was bathed in the comfortable sunshine, suddenly remembered something, and looked back: "Where is Lina?"

    Lianyun and the others were busy dealing with the main city these days, ignoring Lina under the same roof, and Lina also Don't want to get in their way, rarely show up.

    When Lianyun came back to his senses, he realized that Lina had been leaving early and returning late these days, so she could hardly get in touch with them.

    "Don't you know?" Meili covered her mouth after she finished speaking, and smiled with some self-blame, "Oh no, I forgot Lina's instructions."

    Lianyun and Lanna looked at each other.

    It seems that the little girl Lina deliberately hid something from them.

    However, Lian Yun is a very open-minded parent, so he didn't intend to ask in advance.

    Even if something is really difficult, Lina needs to take the initiative to seek help.

    Their little girl is amazing.

    "...My lord."

    A familiar voice sounded from behind the two of them. Lian Yun turned around and saw the person he had seen the most these days.

    "Mogo?"

    Why hasn't he left yet?

    Mo Ge spread his hands: "I don't seem to be able to go back."

    When they arrived at the door of the store, there was already a circle of people around, all brought by Mo Ge.

    "We are about to go back, and the door is gone."

    Lian Yun walked into the store, and the familiar wooden door on the wall was gone, and the wall was as smooth as ever, as if nothing had ever been there.

    Lanna looked around and couldn't think of any solution, so he could only comfort Lianyun first: "Jamie is still in the main city, he can now take care of himself, and the situation can be stabilized. It will take a few days from here to the main city, and there is a small It will be much faster if Bai takes the flying gerbil."

    However, he did not immediately go to find Xiaobai, but quietly waited for Lianyun to speak.

    Lian Yun frowned slightly, and reconfirmed that the wooden door was really gone.

    And she had a hunch it wouldn't show up next Wednesday either.

    Isn't this a reward for store upgrades? How can I say no?

    According to the previous practice, the rewards obtained through missions are constant, unlike lucky bags that will be canceled in the end.

    If they suddenly disappear, she will definitely know.

    Occasionally, I used another method for rewards that I didn't know about a few times...

    Lian Yun suddenly thought of something, and quickly clicked on [Skill].

    Fortunately, she guessed right.

    The reward of the wooden door was exchanged in another way.

    In the [Building] column under [Skills], the five boxes have changed from the gray ones when Lian Yun saw it for the first time, to the three that are now lit up.

    Indestructible, gem BUFF, and one is exchanged for the wooden door - [fixed teleportation].

    [Fixed-point teleportation: Establish a teleportation array between two destinations, which can pass through multiple people at one time. Limited to one use per month. ]

    After confirming that the reward had not disappeared, Lianyun was completely relieved, and quickly used the new skill.

    The teleportation array is very large this time, so we need to choose a wider location.

    Lianyun thought over and over again, and decided to put the teleportation point of the town on the altar, and the teleportation point of the main city in the central church of the main city.

    From then on, these two teleportation points are the hubs connecting the two locations.

    Mogo had already begun to develop immunity to the magical things in the town, and after expressing his praise, he took people away. Unexpectedly, people in the small town gathered under the altar. After seeing Lianyun delivering Mogo, some people weakly raised their hands: "My lord, do we have a chance to try this teleportation array?" "Of course."

    Lianyun Yun didn't think about it, "This is done to bring convenience to everyone, but we can't do it until the security issues in the main city are completely resolved."

    Everyone cheered.

    Lian Yun smiled and led Lanna down the altar, slowly away from the crowd, but Lian Yun's smile slowly sank.

    Lan Na keenly grasped Lian Yun's emotions, and asked her why, Lian Yun finally couldn't hold back a sigh.

    "Do you remember the light circle in the underground street?"

    "The one that connects the ground and the underground?"

    Lanna recalled, and immediately understood what Lian Yun was worried about.

    That aperture is obviously another form of teleportation array.

    Lianyun himself has a plug-in blessing, so what about the aperture? And who made it? Is the person who created it the same as yourself?

    Such doubts lingered in her heart the day she knew that the other party also had a medicine bottle.

    In the dark place opposite, there must be an opponent whose ability cannot be underestimated.

    When Lian Yun saw the man, he thought it was him.

    But until the man died, she got nothing except the sovereignty of the main city.

    What Lianyun wanted was never power and status. She wanted to know why the other party kept sabotaging, she wanted the land to stop deteriorating, and she wanted that person to come out and confront her face to face.

    But from beginning to end, Lianyun is always in the open, while the opponent has been lurking in the dark waiting for an opportunity.

    "We are not completely passive." Lanna understood Lian Yun's mind, knowing that she was hesitating and doubting.

    In the past, he could only watch silently, but now he doesn't want to watch Lian Yun wandering around alone.

    Now Lanna can at least hold Lianyun in his arms and tell her firmly that she can.

    And he did.

    "Every step you take to lead us and lead the town will not be in vain. The development of the town is obvious to all. The entire continent, whether elves or orcs, are our allies. Now most of the towns are also under our jurisdiction. With us With the help of Lanna, these towns will get better and better."

    "We are taking the initiative step by step, aren't we?"

    Lian Yun leaned motionless in Lanna's arms, his expression slowly regaining his fighting spirit from frustration, because his words Come alive.

    "Yes! One day I will get the initiative!"

    Lian Yun's eyes lighted up again.

    The merits are worthless, isn't the current achievement just piled up every step of the way?

    Without persistence in every small step, we would not be able to get to where we are today.

    Because of the light shining in Lian Yun's eyes, Lanna's mouth involuntarily curled up.

    He approached Lianyun, closed his eyes and kissed her gently on the forehead reverently.

    The warm touch disappeared in an instant, and Lianyun subconsciously raised his head to look for it after a moment of sluggishness, but was interrupted by another sound.

    "... Excuse me."

    Lina threw away the rope in her hand and took a step back, covering her eyes exaggeratedly.

    "I didn't see anything! Really!"

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lanna (throwing Lina into the teleportation array with a cold face) : You've grown up, it's time to venture out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
8.7K 148 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
5.9K 132 20
The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything offered by the believers. But when the e...