I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 71 - 80

201 5 3
By pttcch

ʚChapter 71

    =====================================================================================

    This loud noise woke up the residents of the small town.

    There is no blazing fire as everyone imagined, the sun has just revealed a little light, and the morning in the desert has not yet faded away the slightest coolness brought by the night.

    In the silence, everyone heard the long-lost sound of water flowing.

    The place where the loud noise was made just now is the mouth of the spring.

    The dug river channel has been filled with water at this time, and water is gushing out from the mouth of the spring, quickly filling the river channel.

    "That's... finished?"

    Everyone was dumbfounded. Before they could start, the semi-finished product was finished by itself?

    "Sister, look inside!" Lena's guardian bird flew around her, and Lena was lying on the edge of the river, pointing inside.

    Lian Yun followed her direction and saw a few black shadows running across the rippling, slightly blue water.

    Lina gave an order, and a guardian bird immediately rushed into the river, and within a few breaths, it came ashore with a black shadow in its mouth.

    It brought the black shadow in front of Lina, and then threw itself on the blanket that Lina had prepared and rubbed it for credit.

    Everyone took a closer look, and it turned out to be a silver-white fish the size of a palm on the ground.

    Although everyone has lived in the desert for a long time, they have seen this kind of creature in books.     Aibei stepped forward and stared at the

    frisky little fish: "

    Is this food edible?"

Yun squatted down to observe carefully, and found that the silver-white fish had no eyes.

    "It should be due to living in the underground river for a long time, and the eyes have degenerated." Lanna explained.

    Just like the five limbs of a snake turtle.

    It shouldn't affect the taste.

    Lian Yun nodded in satisfaction.

    "Let's raise them for a while to see if they can adapt to life on the ground. If not... we still have to raise them in the pond under the frog farm." Geli put on his clothes, walked around the river for a while, and looked at Lianyun

    : "My lord, do you want to continue digging on the other side?"

    The river now only forms a semicircle around the west and the south. It was originally planned to dig from both ends tomorrow, but the river gushed out ahead of time, and tomorrow we will start digging from the other side. .

    "I'm thinking, maybe this is not bad." Lian Yun said.

    She took out the map, and the southern open space and the western farmland of the current Bubu Town are surrounded by rivers.

    The north is a commercial area, and the east is a residential area. These two parts are densely populated. Lian Yun only thought of the convenience last night, but forgot that the densely populated areas may have more or less pollution to the river.

    This river is so clear and pure that Lianyun has never seen before. Even if such water is placed there, it is enough to be pleasing to the eye, not to mention its value of replenishing physical strength.

    But the premise of these is that no human has ever interfered with this nature.

    After hearing Lianyun's idea, Gerry didn't reject it: "Your Excellency's words are not unreasonable. Anyway, the water problem near the residential area can be solved by the canals drawn from the wells. This river will end here, and there is no need to dig it in." "

    "However, the north and east can't do without defensive measures." Lian Yun murmured.

    The wooden guardrail is too unreliable and will have to be replaced sooner or later.

    "Like Quoge City?" Lanner suggested.

    Lianyun had an idea as early as when he saw the city wall of Kuoge, so that Bubu Town also has the most basic protection. After all, the protective shield cannot protect the town for a lifetime.

    Recently, the surrounding monsters have reappeared, and this request is even more urgent at this time.

    Lian Yun immediately made a final decision: "When the mission hall is completed, build the city wall!"

    Because the completion of the river course came too suddenly, Bubu Town also started a busy day ahead of schedule.

    The orcs went to the quarry to transport stones. Fortunately, Lianyun had planned such a transportation team in advance. A group of orcs and sharks didn't dare to show up all day yesterday.

    The mission hall is located in the commercial area facing the altar. It is spacious and grand. According to Gerry's composition, several windows will be preset for task assignment.

    Lianyun led Lina to the sunflower next to the altar, took out a melting crystal and handed it to her: "You can try it now."

    Lina glanced at her, took the melting crystal, and walked away surrounded by guardian birds go forward.

    The golden sunflower seeds bloomed in response to the sound, turning into a light and agile elf, and burrowed into the stone.

    "Tamer... trainer?" Lina muttered in a low voice,

    her eyes suddenly lit up, "Can I choose this?" , she seemed to have figured out something somewhere.

    "Of course, as long as you want."

    Lina nodded seriously and chose a career.

    At the same time, the task of many people and many houses is also completed.

    [Sub-task: Crowds and Houses (2) (Completed): Congratulations to the lord, half of the residents of the town have gained jobs! ]

    [Task Reward: Bigger Sunflower Seeds x 1]

    Lian Yun then took out the sunflower seeds, which were the same golden color, but they were three or four times bigger than before.

    There is a note on it: [Mission full-time].

    Lianyun instantly understood what it meant, and sent someone to bring the sunflower seeds to Meili. By the way, he said that this will be planted behind the window after the task hall is completed, and then there will be no need to worry about the staff.

    After this matter was arranged, Lian Yun looked at Lina who had just got a job and looked very happy. She was sitting by the altar chatting with the guardian bird while waiting for Lian Yun.

    Lian Yun stepped forward and sat down with her.

    Last night's [Racial Conflict] mission involved Lina's personal affairs. She didn't find her immediately, but thought about how to explain it to her all night.

    But after thinking about it, Lianyun still felt that it would be better to explain clearly in person than to go to explore the mission without telling her.

    After all, this is still Lena's past.

    Lian Yun prepared his words for a while, and asked softly: "Do you... want to know your own life experience?"

    Lina who was suddenly asked about this matter was obviously stunned for a moment, and her expression became cautious: "What happened? Is something wrong?"

    Lina rubbed her hands nervously: "Is there any trouble?"

    Lian Yun was confused, and sat next to her patiently to explain: "No. I just received a task, and It's related to your life experience."

    Although Lina didn't know why Lian Yun's task would contact her, she was relieved.

    "But why do you think there is trouble?"

    Lena pursed her lips: "Because Uncle Gaelin said that he saved me from a group of monsters by the forest."

    Those monsters are rare types with high IQ At that time, Gai Lin and the others took a lot of effort to rescue her, and were chased by monsters.

    "There were also two uncles who were injured because they saved me." "

    Then they took me into hiding and stayed in the cave for several days before daring to go out."

    That kind of monster will hold grudges, and even after many years, it will remember people's breath , It was also because of her background that she didn't dare to go out these years, for fear of encountering those monsters and causing trouble to Gailin and the others.

    Gelin also adopted Lina and never took the caravan to the forest.

    For more than ten years, it's not that no one has asked her if she wants to find her relatives, and even many friends around her will talk about "I must find my biological parents when I grow up" when chatting at night.

    But she firmly told herself that she didn't need the so-called background.

    She was brought up by Gerry and the others, and by the village, which could not be easily replaced by a so-called kinship.

    "I don't want to know."

    Lena opened her mouth to say this sentence, which she had told herself countless times over the years, but it was suddenly difficult to say it now.

    She... really don't want to know?

    "Lina," Lian Yun called her name softly, "People are born to explore the origin of life, this is not a fault, and there is no need to deliberately hide it."

    Lina looked at Lian Yun slightly blankly.

    For the first time, this teenage girl felt confused about her irrepressible "selfishness".

    Lian Yun took her by the shoulders and let her lean on him: "If you were afraid of causing trouble before and didn't dare to explore, then you don't need to be afraid now. We can protect you, but this 'private matter' you are doing will not Help us, help the town."

    "Help the town?" Lena repeated softly.

    "The tasks I can receive are like oracles for everyone to understand," Lian Yun explained patiently. "Completing the tasks will not only help the small town, but may also help people in the entire continent." Lina was

    stunned looking at her.

    Although I don't understand how my life experience can be connected with the whole continent, but it sounds very powerful!

    "Sister won't lie, right?"

    Lian Yun looked at the light in Lina's eyes, and nodded firmly: "I will never lie to you."

    Lina finally smiled and gave Lian Yun a big hug .

    Lian Yun rubbed her hair: "Actually, you don't need to be troubled by having your own thoughts. You are a complete and free person, not a small town or a village. Even if you love this homeland, you can still I have something I want to do."

    She will have dreams in the future, meet someone she wants to love, and maybe even want to travel far away to see the scenery of the mainland.

    Don't be confused by these thoughts, because you are free.

    As Lian Yun talked, he couldn't help thinking of himself.

    When she first walked out of that small mountain village, she was in college. Even though the people in the village persuaded her to choose the major she really loved, she still chose a major that could help the village better the moment before she handed in the application form.

    At that time, I felt that she had been favored by so many people in the village, so she had to go back to the village and back home to prove her return and love to them.

    But when everything disappeared, the place she had stubbornly believed to be the origin and end of her life disappeared forever, she felt lost, helpless, and hopeless.

    Like the day Lina saw the ruined village.

    She thought she was born for a home.

    Homeland is gone, and her meaning seems to be gone with it.

    Not so.

    When Lianyun put her heart and soul into this world, and slowly got rid of the previous decadent state, she realized that the meaning of her birth was not just to return to the original point.

    "You just need to be your true self, and they will definitely be proud of you." Lian Yun hugged Lina and said softly.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    This chapter opens a new chapter in racial disputes!

    The good news is that I've adjusted! I also found potential small problems in the article, and I will pay attention to them in the following chapters!

    Strive to present better and better stories to everyone! thank you all!

    ======================

    #race dispute

    =====================

ʚChapter 72

    ===================

    In the next half a month or so, the mission hall was basically completed in the small town, and the final completion was in progress.

    Halfway through construction, the construction of the city wall on the east and north of the town began at the same time.

    The frog breeding farm has been built. Lanna led people to bring half of the big frogs in the cave out for a trial period. If the breeding can be stabilized, then all of them will be introduced.

    The small silver fish in the river are named "blind fish", and the taste is surprisingly sweet and delicious, probably because the water quality is so good.

    A resident who is interested in this aspect is sent to manage the river.

    The wheat in the farmland seems to be soaked in golden paint, and the heavy ears of wheat hang down to the ground, which is pleasing to look at.

    According to Meili, it will be ready in a few days.

    When the first batch of wheat is harvested, the town will have high-yield long-term and short-term staple crops, plus frog farming and blind fish meat supply, as well as some short-harvest vegetables brought by Kuoge City Seeds, there is no need to worry about the food and clothing of the town at all.

    The position of Lina's guardian birds moved from the bottom of the cave to the warehouse in the town. Except for certain people, they will not let others approach the warehouse.

    As for their potential, it is only known that they can go into the water to catch fish.

    And the things they guarded were brought up from the bottom of the water the day after Lina tamed them.

    It was a box, and the outer texture was similar to the stone shell of a snake turtle, so it was waterproof.

    After opening it, Lianyun was very happy to send someone to bring it to Meili, let her cultivate it first, and explained that it will be planted on a large scale in the future.

    —That’s a box of potatoes.

    Everyone was very happy after "Baobao" was "certified" by Lianyun.

    They thought about what rare treasures it might be, but after seeing their lord's reserve force, they suddenly felt that even a box of priceless jewels was meaningless.

    They need this kind of thing that can bring long-term benefits and is very practical now.

    These days, Lina has been communicating with the monsters that were captured nearby in order to try her "new skills".

    But I don't know if it's because the nearby monsters are not enlightened or what, Lina hits a wall one after another, and finally stays in the small town in frustration, cultivating feelings with the newly born llamas.

    Abe had accumulated enough points and completely took over the management of the tavern. With Gerry's approval, his dishes were very expensive. In addition, he also accepted Lianyun's suggestion, and the restaurant was half priced on Saturdays and Sundays, which also increased a lot of customer traffic for a while.

    However, the residents of the small town are limited, and it is impossible for Lianyun to focus on earning money for his family.

    She has further intentions in doing so.

    As the town grew more affluent, so did its desperate needs—and the lack of staff was a real pain point.

    Lianyun discussed with Lanna and Gerry, and they didn't dare to rashly introduce new residents because of the Keerme incident that caused panic in the town.

    But now the five-member team has gained a lot of experience through long-term monster fighting training; the city wall of the town has gradually taken shape, protecting the safety of the town in all directions without dead ends.

    Perth wrote in a letter a few days ago, saying that when Bubu Town sent people to transport supplies, the existence of the town had slowly spread in Kuoge City.

    Because there are no nearby cities near Kuoge City, the residents in the city are particularly interested in the sudden appearance of "Boobu Town".

    And after hearing that Bubu Town is still under the protection of the Sun Moon God Sect, they became even more curious.

    Many people have gone to the mission hall to inquire about the news of Bubu Town, and they are a little disappointed to learn that Bubu Town does not accept foreigners.

    This inspired Lian Yun.

    On the one hand, the current manpower in the small town is really insufficient, and there is a tendency to expand outward in the future, so the residents are even more needed.

    Since people in Quoge City are interested in this place, and the town is now self-sufficient, why can't it recruit a group of people to move here?

    Just do what you say, Lianyun and Geli discussed it and asked Xiaohong to send a letter to Perth.

    After receiving the letter, Perth immediately asked people to post a notice in the mission hall, stating that Bubu Town has since started to recruit outsiders to live in the town.

    Gerry naturally raised the difficulty of enforcing the recruitment order: "Why do they move when they have a family and a job? How many people are willing to leave their homes?"

    Even if his village was threatened like that at the beginning, he struggled for a long time before making a decision. leave.

    Now that Kuoge City has no previous crises and hidden dangers, will anyone want to leave?

    Lian Yun also thought about this: "So our targets are not those who live and work in peace and contentment, but people like Fang Suo who have skills but have no fixed home. We provide them with safer housing and more lucrative task rewards , will definitely attract some people.”

    Gerry nodded in agreement when he heard this, but he was still not very relieved: “There will definitely be people, but we will inevitably be more screened. People who grew up around them will be used, and people from Kuoge City will only be more unpredictable." The

    letter was sent here, and the town started the construction of the hotel non-stop.

    The former site of the hotel in Bubu Town is not very big, but considering that there will not be too many people coming at the beginning, we don’t plan to bother with expansion, just renovation is enough.

    This saves building materials and is fast.

    However, the interior decoration should not be too bad. The hard decoration has the limitation of raw materials, but the soft decoration still has the strength.

    This is another process.

    Wooden furniture such as furniture has a special person in charge, and iron can be handed over to the town's new blacksmith—Fiona.

    Every day when Lianyun goes out, he can see Fiona in front of the blacksmith shop enthusiastically forging iron.

    She tied her red hair up high, and transformed from a soft and dangerous succubus lady into a passionate and unrestrained blacksmith shop owner.

    A smile from the heart appeared on her face again, and the surrounding environment where she was was infiltrated with thought and harmony, and everyone liked to take care of her business.

    Perhaps driven by real talent, she improved rapidly under Bart's help and guidance, and more support from everyone followed.

    But in this regard, Fiona holds the consistent life attitude of the residents of the small town: not for money, but for happiness.

    Strengthening exchanges with Kuoge City not only solves the problem of population, but also has trade exchanges internally and externally.

    Lianyun has already begun to deliver meat to Quoge City in small quantities. At the beginning, the people of Quoge City got the news, and the feedback was disgust and disgust.

    They really haven't eaten meat for many years, and they have long forgotten what meat tastes like, and they are even more repelled when they hear the other party say it is monster's meat without any concealment.

    However, what Lianyun sent people to bring was the semi-finished product processed by Aibei and prepared with seasoning.

    Immediately, it was roasted in the middle of the reception, and a few nurses from Perth sent it first to try. Everyone was slowly attracted by the tempting meat aroma lingering on the street.

    Seeing that there was nothing wrong with the tasters, they also started to try.

    If you don't try, you don't know. Trying will break their inherent thinking.

    "So...meat is so delicious?"

    The end result is that the supply exceeds the demand.

    In Perth's reply letter, he wrote about the huge quantity of goods required in the initial stage of launch. If the frog farm is stable, the quantity of goods will not be a problem at all.

    Lianyun woke up early this day, because today is not only the day when Xiaohong will return with the manifest and letters, but also the cooperative caravan will return with goods for the first time.

    Lian Yun packed up and went downstairs. Lanna was trying on Fiona's freshly baked armor, which was ground into powder from the stone shell of a snake turtle and then melted into iron.

    The stone shell is off-white, and when added to the armor, it can emit finely divided light.

    "You seem to be shining." Lian Yun said with a smile.

    Lan Na Xunsheng raised his head and looked at Lianyun standing on the stairs, his indifferent expression softened instantly: "My lord."

    He quickly took off the armor and reported on the experience of trying it on: "It is very strong, much stronger than iron armor alone. The defensive performance is much better."

    "By the way," Lanner picked up something from the table, "it's from Joan and Danny."

    "The two of them?"

    A child with a fire element and an ice element.

    Lian Yun stepped forward, startled by the thing in his hand.

    Lanna quickly put away the brown-yellow shark skin, apologetically saying: "They followed Joel to go out to fight monsters recently, and accidentally discovered that the shark skin is easy to peel off after being frozen in Joan's hands and then heated by Danny."

    He pulled the fish skin and continued to explain: "It's very elastic, and it can't be burned through the fire, and the ice can't be frozen, so the two of them sent it over and wanted to ask the adults if they had any good ideas." It turned out that way

    .

    Lian Yun shook his head: "Show me."

    Lanna was stunned for a moment: "You are not afraid..."

    "I can't be afraid all the time." Lian Yun spread his hands helplessly, "I can't let it occupy me all the time. The thought of it is my eternal fear."

    Nor could she stay out of town forever.

    The best way to overcome fear is of course - face it!

    Lanna didn't say any more, and handed the shark skin to her.

    The surface was rough and uneven, and the touch made her feel a little uncomfortable, and she quickly pressed it down.

    As Lanner said, the hide is very thick and quite invulnerable.

    "It would be nice to have a soft kit," Lanner said.

    Wristbands, hats, boots, etc., can protect small parts outside of clothing.

    Lian Yun nodded: "The cloth used for tables and chairs is also very durable."

    When the two were still studying how to make more use of it, Lina rushed into the room with the letter.

    "Sister!"

    Lian Yun turned around, only to see Lina holding the letter in her hand and looking at herself with tears in her eyes.

    Lina's voice trembled a little: "Sister! Uncle Gailin and the others are in Kuoge City!"

ʚChapter 73

    ====================

    Because Lina trotted all the way over, everyone on the street followed after seeing her.

    As soon as this sentence came out, everyone was stunned.

    For nearly two months, no one stopped caring about them.

    Gerry carefully read each of Perth's letters, and couldn't hide his disappointment whenever he saw the sentence "No news of the caravan" at the end.

    It's been too long, so long that everyone even worries that they are in danger.

    "Xiaohong said that Uncle Gai Lin was seriously injured." Lina wiped her tears and handed the letter to Lian Yun, "Let's go pick them up."

    Lian Yun took the letter and saw Perth's report on the caravan narrative.

    The caravan was discovered last night when guards patrolled the vicinity.

    At that time, they stationed around Quoge City not too far away, and the moment they saw the guards, their first reaction was to pack their bags and prepare to run away.

    Fortunately, the guards explained the current relationship between Kuoge City and Bubu Town in time. Gailin asked about Lianyun's characteristics, and followed them back to the city after getting confirmation.

    Immediately afterwards, the guard reported the situation to Perth, and Perth checked their identities, hurriedly called someone to heal their injuries, and wrote a letter on the other side, waiting for Xiaohong to pick it up this morning.

    "Is it true? Sister, let's go!" Lina said pitifully, tugging at Lianyun's sleeve.

    "The letter said that Gai Lin's injury has stabilized, and someone is sending them back. Don't worry yet."

    Lian Yun patted her on the back reassuringly, and took out the map again.

    This is what Lianyun told Peisi, if there is something urgent, she will check it directly through the map.

    Lianyun zoomed in on Kuoge City with two fingers, and soon saw the castle. At the gate of the castle, he saw Perth and Gaelin's caravan. Several people were packing their few luggage and preparing to go on the road.

    Gai Lin sat on the camel beast, one arm was broken and fixed, and he could only hold the camel's rein with one hand.

    Next to him was Roque, who was still wearing a cloak, and he still didn't show his face, but from his tattered and torn cloak, it could be seen that his condition was not much better than that of Gaelin.

    "Uncle Gai Lin!" Lina couldn't help shouting even though she knew that the other party couldn't hear her.

    She saw several scars on Uncle Galin's face.

    "How did this happen..."

    Lena bit her lower lip, tears could not stop falling: "One, two, three...eight. Why are there only eight people? Where are the other uncles?"

    Gerry also saw clearly After leaving this incomplete caravan, they even lost the camels and cargo boxes they took with them when they left.

    "Where's Barry!" Lina was stunned suddenly, wiped away her tears and opened her eyes carefully: "Where's Barry!?"

    Barry wasn't among the eight!

    Lian Yun remembered that smart brunette boy.

    He is the pathfinder of Gai Lin's caravan. Gai Lin once praised him for being brave and good at fighting, but the village limited his development.

    Lena deliberately did not take medicine that day to delay the injury and stay in the town, Barry was more angry than anyone else.

    Lian Yun could see that the anger was not because of anything else, but because Lina failed to take good care of herself.

    "Lina..." Lian Yun wrapped his arms around the little girl.

    What they have experienced in the past two months is more than what they have experienced in more than ten years. Lina grew up from an innocent and ignorant gray-haired little girl in an instant, and inevitably gained more experience, and her mood also changed. changed.

    She naturally realized what kind of affection Barry, who was a few years older than herself, had for her.

    Why isn't she?

    On the day of parting, the little girl with gray hair and braids secretly murmured "Idiot".

    How she wished Barry would stay too!

    But he went with the caravan, and she was willing to wait for him to come back.

    Lena had already thought about it. Barry, who had the same love for the village as herself, might find it difficult to accept the fact that the village was destroyed. She was willing to accompany him through a difficult time and tell him how she survived.

    She also wanted to tell him that she had a unique job in Bubu Town, as well as new skills, which should be very powerful according to the lord's sister.

    I don't know if Barry has passed level five? She can help him.

    She still has a lot to say to him.

    ...something I've never said to anyone, not even to my sister.

    "Barry must be lost." Lina murmured softly, but she stopped crying, "Barry is the most stupid, if you don't follow Uncle Gailin, you can't find your way, he must be lost." Lian Yun said to

    Geli They looked at each other and didn't persuade her any more.

    "Probably they will arrive in the town tonight." Lian Yun looked at Gerry, "They don't know that you have moved to the town, I'm afraid..."

    Gerry nodded solemnly: "Everyone has been looking forward to it for a long time, and you have already given it a long time ago. Their house has been tidied up."

    ...But unexpectedly, there are a few more houses now.

    "I've already figured out how to tell them this, adults don't have to worry too much, my villagers are strong children, and they will definitely be able to survive." Gerry said.

    The old man's short body stands tall and straight, but his face is full of valleys, but he does not see the vicissitudes of life and fatigue.

    He can support a village with this short body, and he will certainly be able to support the confidence of the caravan to go on.

    "Thank you for your hard work." Lian Yun said softly.

    "My lord has worked hard too." A smile appeared on Gerry's face.

    Who in this world does not work hard?

    Their hard work with purpose and results is rare enough in this mundane world.

    Because of the return of the Gailin caravan, Lianyun expected that it would be difficult for everyone to devote to work all day. In order to avoid mistakes and injuries, Lianyun planned to give them a day off.

    Everyone refused.

    "Instead of spending time in anxiety and waiting, it is better to seize the time in front of you."

    This is the result of everyone's decision.

    The cooperative caravan arrived before noon, and their optimist captain was Xibo. This was the first attempt to complete the cooperation, and I don't know what they brought.

    Xibo showed up at the edge of the town with three cargo boxes, and Lianyun arrived with someone. Xibo waved to her when he saw her from a distance.

    "Hey! My lord, the mission has been successfully completed!"

    Xibo showed a bright smile, dispelling the haze of the morning for Lianyun and others.

    Lianyun unconsciously smiled a bit: "What did you bring?"

    Xibo asked someone to open the box and said, "The trip went smoothly this time, and we met a group of gangsters on the way. Look at what we brought. The empty cargo box didn't make things difficult for us."

    "It's just..."

    "What?"

    Xibo asked carefully, "They asked us, do you know what the 'Sun Moon God Sect' is?"

    Lian Yun asked slightly, not unexpectedly. eyebrow.

    "Looks like the sign I dropped was working," Lanner said.

    At that time, he deliberately let the tiger orc go, and left that sign, just for today.

    "The news has to be transmitted internally." Lian Yun said with emotion, "It doesn't cost us a penny, and it doesn't consume manpower. It's really good." Presumably, the orc "robbers" have already spread word of mouth.

    " The existence of the Sun Moon God Sect.

    Just hearing about it is not enough.

    "Hearing is believing, seeing is believing, Lanna, you still need to work harder."

    Lanna nodded approvingly: "It's time to add more people to the mine."

    Xi Bo listened curiously: "Why? Your lord has successfully tamed them?"

    Lian Yun corrected his mistake: "It's not about taming, but persuading them." In the future, they will be able to move in and become members of the town."

    They are orcs, but they are also human beings, not emotionless, hopeless animals bent on killing.

    Now they have developed good working habits, eight in the morning and six in the evening, and if they don’t want to eat work meals, they can take tasks during the lunch break to earn more points, and then go to Abe’s tavern to improve the food.

    Recently, they also discovered that they can talk to professional elves. Lianyun happened to pass by an orc and an elf once, and accidentally found that the huge orc was crying secretly at the elf.     Lian Yun assured that he didn't eavesdrop on purpose, but his voice was too loud, even if he didn't want to hear it, he still heard him say "I really don't want to do such a bad thing, I'm so bad...", "If I can do it all over again, I must choose to come here to move bricks, bricks are easy to move, much easier than robbery..." Such a statement of confession.     And the elf sat on the melting crystal and listened to his confession with a "peaceful" face, nodding his head from time to time.     Since then, the elves have opened up new businesses. Even if the orcs didn't live in the town and become residents, they can be seen everywhere muttering to themselves while holding melting crystals devoutly during their break time.     "It's so amazing!" Xibo exclaimed, "So the Sun Moon God Sect is the name you left on purpose to attract more orcs?"     Lian Yun generously admitted: "Bad news is always better than good news. Quick, isn't it?"     Hib snorted.     He took Lianyun to the cargo box, which contained seeds of various colors and shapes.     "These are collected from a few small villages."     "So many?!" Lian Yun really didn't expect that there were so many seeds, big and small, in the small villages of the other world, and there were many of them she recognized.

    Pine nuts, peanuts... that seems to be an acorn?

    "That's right. We originally planned to buy rare seeds in the name of buying rare seeds, but everyone seems to be unwilling to take out these useless and bottom-of-the-box things when they hear about 'rare'." Xibo grinned

    : "Later, according to the adult's backup suggestion, when I went to the second village, I changed it to 'recycle old seeds, waste seeds, and seeds that no one planted, and exchange old seeds for copper coins, cloth, and pots.' Sure enough, there were many people. Let's change it!"

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Are you familiar with it hhhhh

ʚChapter 74

    =========================================================================================================================================

    _

    Lianyun unceremoniously accepted the seeds and asked them to be transported to the warehouse, where Meili would go to the warehouse to pick them out and cultivate them.

    Xibo waved his hand and sent someone to deliver the goods, and then looked at Lianyun: "There is some news that the adults asked us to inquire about." "There is a     result

    so soon?"

A bird the size of a guardian bird, preferably one that walks on the ground.

    That's right, it's the chicken that Lian Yunxin has been thinking about.

    Although the frog meat is firm and sweet in taste, she will never forget the fried chicken, stewed chicken, and fried chicken that can be seen everywhere in her world...

    "The people in that village have also heard that it is a bird-like but not Fly, a burly monster."

    Isn't this just a chicken!

    Lianyun couldn't wait: "Where is it? Did you ask?"

    Xibo suddenly couldn't say anything: "Even if you know...you can't go."

    But looking at Lianyun's expectant eyes, he still gritted his teeth: "In the south My lord, you should give up this idea, not to mention the grassland ruled by orcs, even if you reach the edge of the forest, there will always be the threat of poisonous fog." "So that's how it is..." Lian Yun nodded

    thoughtfully .

    "So don't think about it, now there are frogs, and I heard that there are fish to eat when I came here, isn't that enough?" Xibo said earnestly.

    "Not enough, the food is endless." Lian Yun pretended to be serious.

    Hibbo suddenly became depressed.

    Seeing that he was really worried about himself, Lian Yun stopped joking and patted him on the shoulder: "Thank you for thinking about me, not only for the monster, I have my mission to go to the forest."

    Xibo was stunned for a moment: "Such a difficult task?!"

    He shook his head again: "Since the adults have decided, we must pay attention to safety. Long-distance, orcs, poisonous fog, none of them are easy. Our The village is on the edge of the grassland, and I dare not go there on weekdays."

    This is the first time Lian Yun has heard him talk about his village: "The edge of the grassland? Didn't you just say that the orcs occupy the grassland?" "That's true,

    but they He has never been to our village." Xibo was also very puzzled.

    It's just that they have been here for so many years, they are used to it, and there is no need to ask themselves why they don't rob them.

    "It seems that not all orcs live by burning, killing and looting." Lian Yun raised his eyebrows.

    Xibo paused, then looked at her unexpectedly: "Is that so?"

    Lianyun was surprised: "Isn't it? They are self-sufficient on the grassland, so naturally there is no need to rob you."

    Xibo looked very dazed: "We... ...We always thought..."

    His face was suddenly covered with a thin layer of red, he lowered his head in embarrassment, and his voice became much softer: "We thought that there was something in our village that frightened the orcs, so they didn't dare to approach .”

    The older generation passed it down like this, and they naturally thought so, but they never thought that there was such a possibility.

    Lianyun suddenly realized.

    She is still wondering why Xibo still has prejudice against orcs even though he lives in a village where they can coexist peacefully with orcs.

    Lian Yun sighed quietly, this is not the first time she has lamented that stereotypes are harmful.

    "Anyway, thank you for the information you brought," Lian Yun politely changed the subject, and invited them to stay for one night.

    It's time to plan your trip to the forest.

    The task of racial disputes obviously required Lian Yun to go through the poisonous fog and go deep into the elf forest. This is not a small challenge and requires careful preparation.

    There is also the problem of orcs in the steppe.

    "Sun Moon God Cult." Lian Yun murmured softly, looking at the silent Lanna beside him, "It came in handy."

    In the evening, Bubu Town finally ushered in their long-awaited Gailin caravan.

    I haven't seen each other for two months, and both parties have changed a lot.

    It's not a change in appearance, but it can be seen at a glance.

    The atmosphere of everyone and the temperament around them are no longer what they used to be.

    Before Gailin and the others set off, no one could have imagined that goodbye would be like this.

    The village was gone, and the caravan was badly damaged.

    Gelin seemed to have thought of everything that happened when he saw Gerry and the others.

    Without saying a word, he rolled over with one arm and fell to the ground, dragging his wounds, and came to Geli.

    He bent down, raised his good arm, and hugged Gerry.

    He didn't say anything, just hugged Gerry quietly.

    Gerry hugged the man in his arms back, just like he used to hold the high-spirited child.

    He closed his eyes, patted the man on the back, and comforted the injured child who returned home.

    "You have suffered." Gerry's voice was extremely old at this moment.

    He was so powerless in the face of the unexpected.

    Everyone looked at them, with tears in their eyes holding back.

    "Uncle Gaylin!"

    Gaylin left Gerry's embrace and saw Lina running towards him in a blink of an eye.

    The little girl was delicate, and slowed down when she was close to her, so as not to touch his wound.

    "Lina." Gelin stroked her hair with his intact hands, with a look of pity: "Lina has grown taller."

    Lina looked up at Gai Lin in his arms, cautiously but also expectantly: "Uncle, where's Barry?"

    Gai Lin pursed his lips, his expression was unclear, and he didn't answer her immediately.

    Lian Yun stepped forward to embrace Lina: "You are tired on the road, you should take a break first."

    Gai Lin cast a grateful look, and a group of people followed Lian Yun through the town and walked into the task hall that was about to be completed.

    The hall was large enough to accommodate the entire town, and they brought chairs, food and water to the caravan.

    Everyone looked at the meat and water for a while, and seeing Gerry nodding gently towards them, they let go of their doubts and started eating.

    They waited too long for this meal.

    "The village..."

    After a long break, the hall was silent. Although everyone gathered here and saw people who had been reunited for a long time, they didn't know where to ask.

    Gelin was the first to ask, "Where are the others?"

    He didn't ask "the village" in the old days. He knew that Gerry would move out a long time ago, and Gerry would not leave anyone behind, so he must be moving with the whole village. . But...

    what about the others?

    From entering the town to this quest hall, Gai Lin saw the earth-shaking changes in Boo Bu Town.

    Farmland, canals, rivers, brand new stone roads and buildings.

    And those familiar faces, Merry, Buck... and some new ones.

    But many people are missing.

    his family.

    "Garyn." Gerry looked into his eyes and shook his head slowly: "I'm sorry."

    Gerry described what happened after they left in a smooth manner, and the panic and misery during it were lightly skipped, but any Anyone can hear how difficult those days were.

    An apology is not only an apology to Gai Lin, he failed to protect the village, but also an apology to himself.

    Gai Lin couldn't be more aware of the character of his own village head. As the head of a village, he said this sentence, and his pain and sadness were no less than his own.

    Garin was sober and knew he should never be sad.

    He gritted his teeth and looked at Lian Yun: "Thank you for your help, from now on, Gailin and everyone will rely on you."

    Lian Yun nodded: "Since we are back, we are all family."

    "What happened?"

    She asked He finally asked the question that had been lingering in everyone's mind for a long time.

    "You said a month at most, why have you been here for so long?

    "

    A gleam of remorse and intense hatred flashed across Gai Lin's eyes: "It's all my fault for being careless..." The

    caravan people who came back with him were originally silent, but they couldn't help gnashing their teeth after hearing his words.

    Two months ago, Gai Lin and his team brought several boxes of soil to Xincheng.

    The new city is not a city, but also a gradual formation of towns, large and small, along the way, with a ring of checkpoints and a scene at every step.

    I don't know who the owner of the new city is, but as they progress, everything on the road becomes more and more luxurious.

    They have been to the main city, but compared with the new city, the luxury and high-profile facilities and buildings of the new city are obviously better.

    They entered the city smoothly all the way, and brought the soil to the designated recipient. A transaction was originally over here.

    But the other party opened the boxes one by one, and the smile on his face disappeared suddenly.

    "Why is there only soil?"

    Gailin instantly sensed something was wrong, and while winking at the people around him, he smiled and responded to each other: "Didn't you order the soil?"

    It was a short and fat man who received the goods, and his face sank after hearing this: "Didn't you say that there is no ready-made soil?"

    So they should have brought that special parsnip along with them.     Gai Lin could hear the meaning behind the words, but he couldn't attack

    because of the environment: "That's true, but it will be purified on the way."

surrounded.

    Roque is not a magician who is good at fighting skills, but there are five magicians on the opposite side. They waved their wands, and the binding magic came all at once. Roque only had time to draw a defensive circle in a hurry, but it was broken through a few times open.

    Facing a well-prepared opponent, they were thrown into prison after all.

    At the same time, the true face of Xincheng was also revealed.

    They sent people to torture Gaelin and everyone in the caravan, asking where the parsnips were buried.

    He even mentioned that the people in the caravan came out to kill chickens and monkeys to show them...

    Gai Lin couldn't say anything.

    Don't mention that the parsnip has long been in Bubu Town, even if it is not far away, once they say it, what is the value of life?

    Gritting his teeth, Gailin watched the number of caravans drop sharply, his eyes were bloodshot, but he knew it was not the time yet.

    Finally on the sixth day, he saw more "people from above".

    The other party also expressed the negotiation he wanted: "I can let you go, but you have to give me the parsnips."

    Gai Lin was sure that although the other party was not the real envoy, he was also a person with the right to speak, so he felt relieved. Looking forward, he looked desperate: "Okay. I will take you, but I will take them with me."

    Gai Lin pointed to the pairs of expectant and tough eyes in the other cages.

    The other party sneered: "Don't think that I don't know what you're thinking, I advise you to give up this idea."

    "Even if you take them out, you can't escape."

    Gaelin stared at him without saying a word, without flinching.

ʚChapter 75

    ==================================================================================================================

    .

    They finally passed Garin's request.

    Gai Lin's heart also fell to the ground quietly at this time.

    Although he was worried that these people would kill everyone in the caravan in a fit of anger, but now he knew that these people wanted parsnips more than their lives.

    They were still tied and walked out of the prison gate.

    In order to prevent Rock from communicating with him, Rock was deliberately placed at the end of the line. Gailin looked back and was scolded sternly.

    Gai Lin was not annoyed, and walked towards "the place where the parsnip is buried" without saying a word.

    When he came here, he had already discovered that the city was different, not only the luxury of the dress, but now, they were tied up and walked on the street in a row, and no one looked at them with unexpected eyes.

    It seems to be a very common thing.

    They were busy buying and selling, and they were busy on their way. Even if blood was spattered on the street, they would not give them half a glance.

    Gai Lin silently observed the surroundings, while secretly making up his mind.

    Although this new city is prosperous, everyone is like walking dead.

    Compared with what the negotiator said before, they can't escape, Gai Lin feels strange.

    In such a town, the residents without a sense of justice, if they really escaped the guard's palm, would it be easy to escape from the new city?

    After all, these people don't look like they are meddling in their own business.

    Rock walked at the end of the line, and the interrogation for a few days gave him enough time to think. Like Gelin, he planned to use this opportunity to escape.

    After accumulating energy for a few days, I finally waited for this opportunity.

    Because of Roque's identity as a magician, the people in Xincheng did not embarrass him as he imagined. Instead, they did not torture and interrogate him, and they did not even take off his cloak.

    Rock knows that they intend to recruit themselves.

    With such luxury in the new city, it was unexpected that there would be such a shortage of people.

    Rock pretended to deal with it on the surface, but secretly withdrew his strength.

    "It's right here." Gaelin stopped and glanced at the land in front of him.

    The man looked at him suspiciously: he would bury such an important thing under a wall casually?

    "Don't believe me? If you don't believe me, dig it out and try it out." Gailin twitched his lips.

    This action is even more suspicious.

    The man looked to see through his thoughts, and sneered disdainfully: "Don't worry about it."

    He was not stupid, he hid himself far away, and sent a few men to dig here.

    Not long after, a cargo box was dug out, and the man walked over in surprise, and identified that the cargo box belonged to Gaelin's caravan.

    The man was about to go forward to open the box, but he stopped and raised the corner of his mouth at Gai Lin: "It's really parsnips inside?" Gai Lin looked away: "

    Otherwise?"

    "Since it's your town Zhibao, why don't you feel half worried?" The man didn't care about poking his sore spot at all.

    Gai Lin showed no expression, but sneered in his heart.

    They had killed so many of their fellows, and asked him why he did not grieve over a lifeless crop.

    "Yes or no, you will know if you open it and have a look?" Gaelin pretended to be impatient and urged him.

    But the man tortured him for so long and didn't see him being in a hurry. At this moment, Gaelin made an urging voice, which made people suspicious.

    The man felt that he had guessed something, and smiled clearly: "Unfortunately, I'm not stupid."

    He winked and made his subordinates back away: "Send one of your own people to open the box."

    Gai Lin didn't say anything, and looked at the few companions behind him, regretted, and finally locked on a brown-haired boy On the body: "Let him come."

    The man glanced at the brown-haired boy: "Him?"

    Gai Lin's face remained unchanged: "This kid can't do anything, don't worry."

    The man expected that he would not dare to let his subordinates die , and then asked someone to untie him.

    It's just that the chains are connected, and if you want to untie the middleman, you must open them together from the front or from the back.

    The man noticed this and kicked his hand in dissatisfaction: "Who told you to use such a complicated chain!" His

    hand was kicked hard, and he shrank his neck: "Master Magician said that this is the most reliable."

    The man was too lazy to listen to him. He explained, and gave him a hard look, but he couldn't take these people back. He went back and forth many times, so things might change.

    He glanced at the last Rock, then at Galin, and finally decided to open the chain from the front.

    Barry's position is in the middle and back, and Gaelin is included in the front, and there are seven people in total.

    The chains were untied, and the seven people were neatly guarded aside.

    After unlocking Barry's handcuffs, the man led his men back again and again to a safe area.

    Barry walked forward slowly step by step, walked past Gaelin, and turned his head slightly.

    He stretched out his hand and easily opened the unlocked box, which contained a cloth bag.

    The protruding shape of the bag doesn't look like parsnips at all.

    The man noticed something was wrong, stepped forward and widened his eyes: "What is this!?" Before

    he could approach, Barry quickly picked up the heavy cloth bag, aimed at the man and threw it at him vigorously.

    "!"

    When the man saw the cloth bag flying towards him, he yelled in his heart that it was not good, he hurriedly stopped the rushing pace, and turned back.

    His men huddled around him and sprinted away from the bag, which "thumped" to the ground, their arms raised to block the incoming threat.

    …

    There was an unexpected movement, they lowered their arms, the man walked out of the crowd, and found that Gary and the others had already run away with the bag.

    The man hurriedly turned his head to look at the end of the line.

    The magician is gone too!

    The two ends of the chain fell to the ground, and only four or five people remained in place.

    "Chasing!" The man gritted his teeth and clenched his fists bitterly.

    The guards didn't dare to disobey, they chased them out one after another, and hurriedly watched the remaining few people: "What about these?"

    The man stared at them coldly: "Bring them back to the prison, I don't believe it. They don't come back to save them."

    ...

    Gai Lin was supported by the crowd and ran all the way, and after Roque finally stopped, the crowd finally got rid of the pursuers and fled to a dark alley for a rest.

    These days, Gailin has suffered the most injuries. Everyone saw the pain in their eyes and felt pain in their hearts, but there was nothing they could do.

    Rock tried his best to get rid of the pursuers, but he didn't know the slightest healing magic.

    "Gai Lin." Barry took the cloth bag he handed over, bit his lower lip: "Is it possible to rely on this?"

    Gai Lin adjusted his breathing, and nodded with difficulty: "Xincheng recognizes money but not people, and I and Rock has investigated everything, no problem."

    Barry stared blankly at the two, when did they get in touch?

    Rock's hoarse voice came: "Among those magicians, there are people who know me."

    He once taught at the Magicians Association in the main city, and he is quite famous, so Barry naturally knew this.

    but……

    "He let us go just like that?"

    Rock shook his head: "I told him that I'm rich, and I can give him half of it."

    Barry was dumbfounded.

    Because Rock did save a lot of money from teaching all the year round, but they didn't know that his money had already been spent in the village.

    The other party really believed it.

    "He only brought me some information."

    Including the route of the towns and cities in Xincheng, it is convenient for them to escape. And the most important point - "Xincheng is a place controlled by money from the inside out." "

    As long as you have money, you can do anything." Gai Lin's eyes were burning.

    The people in Xincheng knew that their village was short of money, so they would take the risk of carrying parsnips to purify the soil while going on the road. In order to complete the task on the road, they would not bring too many other goods, so they would not be able to earn money on the road.

    And as soon as they left the village, the village disappeared, and Kuoge City, who asked for help, also colluded with them.

    Along the way, there was no place they could trust to put down the parsnips.

    Gai Lin and his party, who have no money and no rights, come to Xincheng, and they can only be caught without a fight.

    But they never expected that Lianyun and Xiaoxiao would be born out of nowhere, not only cut off the parsnips and Lina, but also gave them a large sum of gold coins.

    "They never imagined that the consistent ethos of the new city that they have cultivated by themselves will help us leave in the end."

    Gai Lin twitched his lips.

    They used this money to bribe all the way from the core of Xincheng to the edge. The people in Xincheng thought that they would not be able to escape empty-handed, and they were not interested in chasing them. They did not encounter any obstacles along the way.

    "It turned out to be like this..." Lian Yun was amazed.

    "Then, what about Barry and the others?" Lena still couldn't help asking.

    Obviously Barry escaped with them.

    Gai Lin touched her little head: "Barry sent us to the edge and went back to rescue them. I left some money for them. If they can escape, there must be a place to hide." Rock couldn't bear it

    . Her eyes were dim, and she added: "I discussed with that magician, as long as he sends Barry and the others out of prison, I will give him a hundred gold coins." A hundred gold coins, no one will be tempted

    .

    "Really? They will be fine." Lina was full of expectations.

    "It will definitely."

    The pharmacist came and treated the wounds of several people. Gerry asked them about their experiences on the road. They heard that Lianyun expelled the lord of Quoge City and established a long-term relationship with Quoge City. , I can't help feeling a while.

    "My lord's ability is really beyond my imagination."

    They also didn't expect to go to war for a parsnip plant, and planned to massacre the village and imprison them... Thinking about the orc gangsters who had appeared near the village a long time ago, there was a wave of waves behind everyone. cold sweat.

    Even bloody hatred is nothing more than that.

    "If there were no adults and towns..." Gai Lin choked up suddenly when he said this. He had escaped for so long and endured several days of torture. He never said a word, but he choked up when he returned to his family.

    He didn't expect that his village would be destroyed when he was struggling. If he knew this in prison...

    I don't know if he can come over from the city.

    "Teacher!"

    There was a sudden exclamation from the door.

    Everyone looked, it was Joel who looked shocked.

    "Teacher, why did you become like this!"

    Joel rushed forward with tears in his eyes, touched Roque's tattered cloak, and burst into tears: "Teacher——what's wrong with you!?" "

    ..." Roque The darkness under the cloak seemed to raise a question mark, and he raised his head to look at Lianyun.

    Who is this guy?

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Luo Taoli is full of the world Ke: Do you have something?

ʚChapter 76

    ==================

    Joel raised his head in shock, with tears still on his face: "Teacher, I am your student! My name is Joel, and I have been studying for six years. You don’t remember me, who graduated before?"

    Rock: "..."

    He raised his forehead slightly in disbelief: "It seems that there is such a student, why are you here?"

    Joel was full of credit: "It's the lord My lord has discerning eyes and discerning pearls and chose me from Kuoge City! Teacher, I also helped you teach Joan and Danny!" "

    Joan?" Rock looked up at the crowd, only to see the girl standing behind the crowd who dared not show her face. Joan.

    Seeing that he found herself, the little girl stood up awkwardly: "Mr. Rock."

    "You have learned magic."

    It was not a question, but an affirmation.

    Joan bit her lower lip and nodded slowly: "I'm sorry..."

    "Silly boy, what's your apology?" Roque smiled, beckoned to her, and patted her head: "I didn't let you We are afraid of getting into trouble, and now we are being approached by bad guys, but we can't help but stop learning."

    Joan's eyes lit up: "Sir, do you mean I can learn?"

    Rock nodded with a smile, then paused again, meaning With a deep sigh: "I'm afraid that in the future, you will have to bear more responsibilities." "

    I'm not afraid!" Joan raised her small fist: "Danny and I can use magic very skillfully now. I will definitely protect everyone!"

    As she spoke, she excitedly waved to Danny, asking him to stand beside her.

    Then he nodded towards Lianyun again.

    Under the gaze of everyone, Lian Yun hesitantly took out a shark from his backpack.

    Joan stretched out her hands and opened her ten fingers to face the shark. Energy was condensed in her palms, controlling the water in the monster's body invisibly.

    Danny also stretched out his hand and followed her example.

    Soon, a complete shark skin was peeled off.

    Joan looked proud: "How is it!?"

    Rock: "..."

    Joel trembled after being glanced at.

    "Is this what you taught?"

    Joel nodded, noticing Rock's sharp gaze, he waved his hand violently again: "I didn't teach them this! I only taught the most basic way to control ability." "That's

    right !" Joan took the conversation, and showed a confident smile to Rock: "How is it? We came up with this one ourselves!"

    Rock praised the two children against his will, and turned his eyes to the shark on the ground : "I've never seen this kind of monster before."

    Lian Yun nodded, "That's right, it just appeared a few days ago."

    It almost killed her.

    She wanted to ask the well-informed Gai Lin if they had seen it, but now it seems that it really only appeared recently.

    Things are more suspicious.

    Gerry patted Gai Lin on the shoulder: "Stay here with peace of mind, everyone has cleaned up the room for you, and go to rest when you are tired."

    Gai Lin shook his head: "I still want to know more about the town."

    Since then, this has been their second home. The town has changed too much in just two months. If they want to integrate into the town faster, they need to learn more.

    Lian Yun nodded to Gerry, asked the latter to stay and talk to them, and led everyone out by himself.

    Lina followed behind her: "Sister, do you think Barry can really come back?"

    The little girl missed this boy, so Lianyun naturally couldn't make her sad.

    She comforted Lina tirelessly: "We all have to believe in his abilities. No matter what, we will wait for their news to come before proceeding to the next step. How about it?"

    Regardless of whether he returns successfully or not.

    If the matter of Barry is not settled, Lena will not feel at ease even if she follows them to the forest.

    "Okay." Lina's eyes were shining with stars.

    My sister will never lie to herself.

    On the second day after the caravan came back, everyone in the caravan went up to the altar to complete the resident contract. Gailin and others who were seriously injured took a rest for the time being. inside.

    So Gerry took them to know the streets, buildings and people of the town.

    Fiona at the blacksmith shop can already make beautiful and sturdy weapons, which will be sharper by melting stone shell powder into them; Louis and Nora at the pharmacy shop have cultivated the first generation of herbs, and will try to make the first batch of potions first .

    The tables, chairs and benches in the classroom were completely new, and the floor formula from the castle hall that Perth sent was applied on the floor of the classroom. The black smooth floor tiles made the whole room look mysterious.

    The children love this classroom very much.

    Everyone stood outside the mission hall, looking up at the soon-to-be-finished exterior, Lian Yun couldn't help feeling a sense of accomplishment in his heart: "Meili's sunflowers will bloom tomorrow, and the mission hall should officially open for business." Gai Lin and the

    others If you haven't decided what career you want to do, you can earn some living expenses by accepting tasks first.

    This is the desired result and purpose of Lianyun.

    During the noon break, Lianyun received a message from Nora that the poisonous herb had been planted and the next stage of research could be started.

    Lian Yun asked someone to send several cut shark skins to the pharmacy.

    If this research is successful, it will be a great boost to the task.

    Here to send Nora away, a tall man ran in from the door, Lianyun took a closer look, it was a flustered orc.

    "My lord, Luo fell into the water!"

    Lianyun stood up: "Water? Didn't he go to the mine with you?"

    The orc gesticulated and couldn't explain clearly, sweating anxiously, he pointed to the mine: "It's the mine! The mountain collapsed, Luo I stepped on the air and fell!"

    Lian Yun's pupils shrank slightly, and he immediately asked Lanna to call for people to rush to the mine together.

    Gerry led the people to send them to the outside of the town, with a solemn expression: "My lord, be careful."

    With the precedent of the village and the caravan, they had to be more careful now.

    "It's hard to guarantee that someone is not behind the scenes." Gerry lowered his voice.

    "Okay, I will pay attention." Lian Yun nodded solemnly.

    When they rushed to the mine, they found that it was not the whole mountain that had collapsed, but a circular area where stones were mined halfway up the mountain had collapsed.

    The stone mining was originally digging down, and they had never heard the sound of water flow, and they had never dug into the rock formation with hollow sound, so how could it collapse?

    Lianyun took the lead in evacuating the people near the mountain, so as not to hurt more people in the second collapse.

    Lanna supported Lianyun, climbed to the halfway up the mountain, and looked down from the perspective of the collapse—there

    was a rushing water below, and Luo's shadow had long been gone.

    Lian Yun couldn't help but clenched Lanna's sleeve tightly: "I can't see Luo."

    Lanna held her hand behind his back.

    The cold touch made Lianyun calm down. She looked at Lanna with a firm expression: "I have to go down to find him."

    Luo came here to investigate because she wanted to help her improve the quarrying mechanism in the town, if she didn't agree Nothing will happen to him.

    Lan Na held her tightly and refused to let go: "Master, do you still think that you will not be harmed? You have to forget the wound left by the shark hitting your abdomen for half a month."

    Lian Yun seemed to remember something, and suddenly Reaching out and pulling out the necklace pendant from the collar, it was the ruby ​​Luo gave her.

    The ruby ​​is crystal clear and shining, without any other appearance.

    Lanna pursed her lips: "This should be two-way. Your gemstone is fine, and Lailuo shouldn't have suffered any fatal injuries." Before he finished speaking, the ruby ​​emitted a strong light, and then

    its color began to gradually dim.

    Lianyun: ...

    Lanna: ...

    Lanna still blocked Lianyun's steps to jump down: "Can your lord know how to swim?"

    "I...can." Lianyun gritted his teeth. It's just that she never dared to go into the water after seeing the scene of a shark attacking a person when she was a child.

    Seeing that Lianyun was hesitant, Lanna said something to keep her from taking risks: "I'll let the little frog go down to find it." The little frog

    on his shoulder jumped into the rushing water and disappeared in the blink of an eye. .

    "Lanna!" Lianyun called softly, and saw Lanna trembling while clutching his heart.

    His face started to turn pale, Lian Yun supported him leaning against the rock, and said anxiously, "What's wrong?"

    Once the master pet contract is signed, both parties share their lives, and either party can feel the danger and the other party can feel it.

    Right now, Lanna suddenly...

    "It hit a hidden reef, but fortunately it avoided it in time. There are only a few small scratches, it's okay." Lanna regained his composure and comforted Lianyun instead.

    Fortunately, it jumped down. If it was an adult...a human figure might not be able to dodge it so dexterously.

    But this increased the possibility of Luo being injured.

    If he hit his head and fell unconscious, submerged underwater...

    "Are you sure it's okay?"

    Lanna would not show pain easily, and it didn't look like it was okay to see how painful he was just now.

    "Let's go back, tell it to come back." Lian Yun frowned tightly, "Let's find Luo in another way."

    "We can't lose anyone anymore."

    "Don't worry, my lord, I will always sense it."

    Lanna still shook his head, focusing on feeling the little frog's movements.

    "The current is too fast, and there is no way to go upstream for a while, let it go."

    Lan Na slowly stood up with the support of Lian Yun, and the people below followed him down the mountain to the foot of the mountain, heading towards the underground water flow look in the direction.

    He closed his eyes slightly: "It is swimming along the current, there are several forks ahead, and the water flow has slowed down a lot..."

    Lian Yun thought of something, and hurriedly said: "If Luo is still conscious, which one will he choose? "

    Having the same bloodline and similar experience, even if Lanna didn't want to before, he still has to consider his most likely choice from Luo's point of view.

    In a few breaths, Lanner opened his eyes and told the little frog: "The most gentle one. He will choose the most gentle one."

    That is the only controllable path. There is no more rushing water on this road, and he will not be unable to control his whereabouts.

    If he was Luo... he would choose this way.

    The little frog quickly chose the branching road and swam over.

    A few minutes later, Lanna led the crowd along the direction of the little frog's swim, and Lianyun's ruby ​​pendant suddenly burst into dazzling light.

    In the next second, it shattered with a "bang".

    The ruby ​​broke into smooth shards and scattered all over the floor.

    While the little frog that Lanna empathized with also received a huge noise, everyone heard a loud noise coming from a familiar place ahead.

    Everyone looked up.

    It is an underground cave.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    A little angel asked me how this ruby ​​is structured.

    The setting I gave it is like an alarm, which stores energy, and energy = battery. (This can be seen from the magic crystal power generation.)

    The loud noise can be compared to the "explosion" produced when the energy is poured out in an instant, but the special material of the gemstone does not produce heat and light, only sound.

    Recently, the comments have disappeared again. QAQ is a rookie. Has the author not written well recently?

ʚChapter 77

    ===================

    "That's right there."

    Lanna whispered, "The sound that the little frog heard also came from there."

    Everyone rushed towards the cave.

    The pendant has been shattered, Lian Yun can only hold the empty necklace and rush over nervously.

    As the group made their way through the intricate maze and into the cave, they realized something was amiss.

    Lanna and Lianyun looked at each other.

    The latter nodded affirmatively: "The water level is rising."

    The original water level was a certain distance away from the shore, but now it has submerged the shore and is rising at a slow but non-stop speed.

    more dangerous.

    The people behind him didn't care to roll up their trouser legs, wading through the shallow water to find the inner hole.

    "My lord, over here!"

    Suddenly someone shouted, the voice was hurried, obviously the situation was not good.

    Lianyun and Lanna hurried over, only to see that the original water outlet had been blasted with cracks, and the stone walls surrounding the water outlet were incomplete as if they had been torn apart by human beings.

    On the surface of the water near their feet, a pale hand with bulging veins stretched out and grabbed the shore tightly, climbing up with difficulty.

    When everyone saw him, most of his body had climbed onto the shore, but he was still submerged in the water.

    The palms that were used to hold the ground were dripping with blood, and the moment they heard everyone's footsteps, they finally fainted in relief.

    "Luo!"

    Lian Yun exclaimed, and everyone pulled him up together, only to find that Luo had multiple cuts on the side of his shoulder, and fresh blood gushed out from the wound, the red blood mixed with strands of blue, Lanna only glanced at it with a serious expression.

    "He's hurt internally."

    Otherwise, blue blood would not flow out, this is the body structure of the blood race.

    Once it is found that the bleeding is blue blood, it means that the internal organs have been traumatized, or in other words...fatal injuries.

    Hearing this explanation, Lian Yun called out his name: "Luo, can you hear me?"

    The pale boy still had his eyes closed.

    Lian Yun subconsciously wanted to grab his hand to feel if he was trembling, but found that his other hand was holding something tightly and would not let go.

    Lian Yun tried his best to calm himself down, looked at Lanna, and said in a calmer voice, "Send him back first."

    Everyone hurriedly carried the unconscious Luo back to the town, Lianyun and Lanna waited for a while , the water level continued to rise for a moment.

    They are waiting for the little frog.

    Not long after, Lanna shook his head: "It went forward."

    "Forward?" Lianyun repeated, and saw Lanna leading him out.

    Walking to the outer cave, Lanna looked back at some of the big frogs that were already submerged in the water: "They should go, this cave will be filled with water." The water outlet is many times larger than the

    original, and the speed of entering the water Also speed up again and again.

    Lanna and Lianyun took a last look at the cave and walked out together.

    You can also see the figure of a group of people taking care of Luohui Town, they followed silently, all the way back to the town.

    Sure enough, Luo An was settled here, and Lanna, who was waiting in the river, brought the little frog back.

    The little frogs were only wounded on the skin, and they had already controlled the big frogs to drive them to the farm in the small town.

    Seeing it alive and kicking, Lianyun didn't worry anymore.

    Pharmacist Louis rushed over with Nora. With several bottles of medicine in her arms, Nora's body looked healthier, and she walked much faster than before.

    Nora followed Louis into Luo's room, and saw a grateful expression flashed across Lian Yunhou's face, but she knew that now was not the time to reminisce, so she only had time to salute hastily.

    She put the bottles and jars aside, waiting for Louis's order.

    Louis checked Luo's injuries, and his frown not only didn't relax, but got deeper and deeper.

    Lianyun's heart also raised: "Is it serious? Lanna said that his organs may also be injured." Louis

    stopped the inspection and sighed softly: "As Lord Lanna said, Luo's body has been hit and squeezed, and has been hypoxic for a long time, so the current condition is not good."

    "Can it be cured?" Lian Yun stared at him closely.

    "Cure?" Louis twitched the corners of his mouth, "My lord, you know that there is nothing on the mainland that can bring back the dead, and everything has its own laws." "

    Even your medicine bottle can only heal trauma, let alone just copy it I’m the one with the first generation of medicinal herbs, and even you can’t do it, how can I cure it?”

    Louis looked at Lianyun, whose eyes were slightly moving, and said his plan in one breath: “It’s like Nora, you see She is much healthier, but her heart disease still exists, all I can do is help her make her daily life healthier. She will still live several years less than people of the same age." Lian Yun glanced at the quietly breathing boy

    .

    His trauma healed after using two bottles of medicine, but the scars of different shades showed that everything had happened.

    Lian Yun's voice was a little tight: "Is there no other way?"

    Louis lowered his head, as if he was thinking about something.

    Lian Yun sensed that there was room for maneuver, and hurriedly asked.

    "Actually, I've had some ideas since the day my lord asked me to grow poisonous weeds." Louis raised his head and stroked his beard.

    "Poisonous weed?" Lian Yun was taken aback.

    This is what she prepared in advance for going to the elf forest.

    Because there is poisonous fog in the elf forest, it is necessary to research something that can resist toxins in advance.

    Poisonous weeds are cultivated to simulate the environment.

    Louis went on to say: "Nora's health is not good. I have been looking through the old books, looking for any herbs or methods that can heal the inside of the body

    .

    " The fact that the elf forest can cast poisonous mist means that they are definitely not afraid of being corroded by poisonous mist. I read the previous books, and it was recorded that elves have the ability to heal." Lian Yun's eyes lit up, and she certainly knew what this meant

    .

    And as a pharmacist, Louie knew how to make the most of it.

    "The healing ability of the elves is not extracted through repeated tempering like our pharmaceuticals. They absorb the breath of plants and trees from nature, which is an innate talent. So I think they may have the ability to heal others from the inside out."

    Quite It has the meaning of taking the essence of heaven and earth, so it is absolutely pure and harmless.

    "What you said makes sense." Lian Yun nodded in agreement.

    Why didn't she expect that Lina never needed to take medicine for her injuries, and she would recover automatically in a short while.

    This is the talent of the elves!

    But Gerry on the side shook his head hesitantly: "Lena has been raised by my side since she was a child, and she has never shown the ability to heal..."

    If she had such an ability, people around her should have known it a long time ago. Gaelin's injuries will also be treated desperately.

    In other words, if she has such ability, there is no need to hide it at all.

    Lena's character is not something that can be hidden.

    "Maybe it's because Lina is a mixed blood?" Louis knew that Lina had the blood of an elf, "The dilution of the blood may cause the weakening of the ability." For example, the mixed blood of the succubus is much stronger than the pure blood of the succubus

    .

    This is true of all races.

    "Anyway, this is indeed a breakthrough point." Lian Yun nodded solemnly, "How about the research on anti-virus?"

    She sent a few pieces of shark skin to Louis' pharmacy in advance to test whether it is waterproof Fireproof and antivirus.

    "It can be said that some low-level poisonous weeds can't pass through the fish skin, which shows that it really has the ability to prevent viruses. As for the size of the ability, it will take a few more days." The breathability of shark skin is okay. If it can prevent viruses,

    then It can be made into a simple gas mask.

    Defeat magic with magic.

    "Although Luo's condition is not too serious, after all, he has injured his inner body. If it is not treated in time, it may become worse." Louis finally said this.

    Lian Yun understood what he meant, nodded and said: "Then trouble you to speed up your research, and we will take Luo and Nora to the forest as soon as your results come out." She also desperately hopes that Luo can get good treatment

    .

    "You have to try anyway."

    Lian Yun looked at Luo who was on the bed.

    If she doesn't try her best, she will never feel at ease.

    Suddenly, she noticed the trembling of Luo's arm.

    Lian Yun opened his eyes wide, walked to the bedside and stared at him without blinking.

    "Luo?"

    Luo, who heard the call, seemed to respond, and his feather-light long eyelashes trembled slightly.

    "My lord." He didn't open his eyes, but responded to Lianyun first.

    The hoarse voice was the same as the day when he first came to the town, and he was always calm and unhurried: "My lord, I'm fine." As soon as he

    spoke, he comforted Lian Yun in turn, and Lian Yun only felt that this child was so sensible that it made people feel distressed.

    Luo stretched out his hand and fumbled for something beside him: "I lost my gauze, but it's still in the drawer, can you help me get it?"

    What he was talking about was the black gauze covering his eyes, Lian Yun quickly got up and looked in the drawer next to him, there were several neat black gauze in it.

    Lian Yun took out one and was about to hand it to him, but Luo withdrew his hands and sat up, lowering his head slightly.

    Lianyun was taken aback for a moment, and it took him a long time to react. He pulled the two ends of the black gauze and tied it gently behind his head.

    "Thank you, my lord." Luo's voice was slightly smiling, and he took the water glass handed over by Lian Yun, and took a sip to moisten his throat.

    Lianyun has no temper at all, and when she learned that Luo was seriously injured, she was only worried, even if he asked herself to cook a meal, it would be absolutely fine... "Do you remember what happened?" Lianyun

    asked road.

    "Of course." Luo raised the corners of his lips and smiled, "The quarry collapsed, and I accidentally stepped on it and fell into it. Because the current was too fast, I hit several rocks and scratched many places."

    He I touched the place where the pain was faint, and the scab had already formed, and I knew that it had been given medicine.

    "The current was too fast, and I choked a few mouthfuls when I fell into the water. As soon as I recovered, I was swept away by the water. I came to a branched waterway. I was afraid of hitting rocks again, so I chose the most gentle one." Luo Come on in detail.

    Lian Yun took a look at Lanna, and it was as expected.

    "And then?" Her gaze shifted to Luo again.

    The boy seemed to be telling stories that had nothing to do with him, without any panic or fear.

    "After swimming along the current for a while, the waterway became narrower and narrower, and I couldn't swim through it. At this time, I choked on several saliva."

    He could feel that his nasal cavity and stomach were filled with water, and he was about to suffocate.

    It was too late to swim back, so he could only grope around for a while.

    Suddenly, he touched a narrow water hole.

    He could feel through the water hole that the surrounding stone walls were very thin, as if...

    "It will break when it is blown up?" Lian Yun continued.

    "That's right. Then I used the ruby, and used the energy generated when it exploded to crack the stone wall. Speaking of which, it was prepared for the adults, but I didn't expect to use it first." He used all his strength

    , Tore the thin stone wall with bare hands and climbed out.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    woo woo woo, we're lol!

    In fact, Luo is another kind of hero I like.

    It looks weak but calm, and will explode when necessary.

    Luo - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds + Room Escape Expert!

ʚChapter 78

    ===================

    "Uncle, tearing it up with bare hands?" Lian Yun paused.

    The physical fitness of the blood race is much better than that of humans, but she didn't know it would be so good.

    Although he was strong, Luo's palm was still cut.

    Lian Yun pursed her lips. Today's incident was due to an unexpected situation, and everyone was unprepared.

    Luo can survive, just because of luck.

    What should I do if I change to someone else, or if this happens again in the future?

    An idea began to germinate in Lianyun's heart.

    "If we encounter such an emergency again, we have to deal with it." Lian Yun said to Lanna and Gerry.

    They are all smart, brainstorming might lead to better ideas.

    "What do you think, my lord?" Gerry asked.

    Lianyun pondered for a while.

    "In our side, there is a profession that is responsible for first aid, including medical care, emergencies, crime handling, and so on."

    Gerry thought for a while: "Is it pharmacists, administrators, and guards?" Is it?"

    "Yes and no." Lian Yun brewed his words, and said, "These three can indeed deal with emergencies, but it is difficult to respond quickly in terms of time. Just like Luo's sudden distress today, if he hadn't been lucky enough to find He walked the right way, and his physical fitness supported him to escape, and we will rescue him after we find him..." I am afraid that what I

    saw was just a cold body.

    Lian Yun couldn't help but become serious, she knew that this matter was extremely important.

    In her country, this system is necessary for the stability of the country, and here it is also the basis for ensuring that the residents of small towns live and work in peace and contentment.

    "Our side will set up a general headquarters on top of the three, integrating the most basic parts of the three. They are on standby at any time, and they can rush to the scene as soon as possible and make decisions in case of emergencies." Judgment and avoidance measures."

    Gerry looked at her blankly.

    "I never thought about this." Glenn said.

    As a former leader, he had never thought that such a response policy would be possible.

    "No," Lian Yun shook his head, "Only when a town or country grows to a certain extent will someone react." Although

    Geli was the village head, the village is much smaller than those countries with complete policies.

    "It's not that you've neglected your duty." Lian Yun said patiently.

    "A big country has its own way of management, and a small town has its own way of management. Neither kind of management is perfect, but it has its own uniqueness." "It's just that we need it now, so I think of it.

    " Already."

    Gerry nodded, and understood the truth after recovering.

    "It can indeed be put on the agenda, maybe the mission hall can release similar missions?"

    Lian Yun still denied it.

    "First aid and emergency response require strict training, which requires a lot of physical fitness, thinking, and skills. It doesn't make sense to assign a few random people to watch on shifts. If you are really in danger , Maybe I'm too busy."

    "Your Excellency, you mean to set up a separate organization?" Seeing Lianyun, Gerry nodded in response, but did not refute.

    He also knows that it would be good if there is a well-trained team dedicated to this task, just like blacksmiths only forging iron, teachers only for teaching, and only by striving for excellence can we make something of practical significance.

    "But there are too few people." This is the only difficulty that Gerry thinks.

    He frowned: "There are indeed a few unemployed people left now, but they all have jobs they want to do. If they are pulled in rashly, I'm afraid they will not be on the same page." Naturally, they would not say anything, after all, they

    are Lord Lord's order.

    It's just that Lianyun also said before that he hopes they can choose what they like.

    "That's true." Lian Yun nodded and smiled, "That's why our notice to recruit residents came in handy." "

    Perth will send the first batch of applicants to the town in a few days. We all know this group The main group of people are those who have no fixed residence and are displaced. For this group of people, they are different from the current residents of the town, with unknown origins, unclear personalities, and different purposes." Lanna's eyes lit up when he heard this

    : "So...the adults must gather them first."

    "That's right." Lian Yun looked at Lanna who had a good understanding, and smiled softly. "They are newcomers, and they naturally need some training and ability improvement."

    During this process, Xiao The town can see the performance of each of them, and can detect some dangerous people in time, can assimilate those who are assimilated, and can eliminate them if necessary.

    "I think they should be willing and able to learn some basic medical knowledge and emergency measures quickly."

    Gerry also felt quite reliable: "Now the town's infrastructure includes fields, breeding, guards and various industries It already has a prototype, and if you want to complete or expand the scale, you only need to invest in people. This move by adults can just identify talents and cultivate the basic abilities of new residents.” It’s not like killing

    two birds with one stone.

    "Leave this to me," Gerry said solemnly, "I will do a good job. But what should our new organization be called?" "

    911." Lianyun added without hesitation. : "However, there is another category of people who need to pay attention. They don't need to participate in the training."

    "That's right." Lanner continued.

    After following Lianyun for a long time, now he can do what Lianyun thinks, saving her a lot of effort in explaining.

    "The farmland in the west and the breeding farm in the south have already reached a certain scale, but the commercial area has not yet emerged. If more residents and guests are to be admitted in the future, this place must be established." Lanna paused.

    "Clothing stores, weapon stores, and other stores of different sizes all need new merchants. If there are merchants in Kuoge City who relocate, we can make an exception." The emphasis on agriculture and business must be given preferential treatment, and no one will be spared

    . .

    Lan Na looked at Lian Yun, as if expecting to be recognized.

    Lian Yun naturally gave a thumbs up without hesitation: "That's what it means."

    She continued: "And we have also started to develop various fresh crops. If they can be supplied for a long time like wheat, maybe there will be a snack street." The existence of species."

    Gerry suddenly realized.

    Several people are full of expectations.

    "Cough, my lord."

    Luo, who had been lying on the bed for a long time, listened to their "conspiracy", and seeing that it was coming to an end, he finally couldn't help but make a sound to prove his existence.

    "I'm sorry, I was too involved in the chat, and I forgot that I was in your room." Lian Yun apologized: "Let's go now, you have a good rest, and we will bring you with us when Louis and the others develop the gas mask Go to the Elven Forest."

    "Don't worry, I will definitely find a way to cure you." Lian Yun said seriously, and was ready to take people away after speaking.

    "Wait!" Luo stretched out his hand again, almost falling off the bed in anxiety.

    Lian Yun was taken aback, and quickly walked up to him to support his shoulder: "What are you in a hurry for?"

    Luo was steadied and leaned back on the bed, showing a slightly hurt expression for the first time. The fragile feeling, even a slight fatigue is painful to watch.

    Lianyun couldn't bear to scold him more, so he sighed softly, and sat on the edge of the bed: "Are you afraid that being alone will be too boring? Do you need me to talk with you?" Luo pursed his lips and nodded lightly

    .

    Before Lian Yun said anything, Lan Na, who had already stepped out of the room with one leg, turned back and walked to the bedside: "Why don't I come and accompany him, my lord is busy with too many things, and I am too tired.

    " Lianyun who had nothing to do all day afterwards: ...Really?

    She looked at Luo who refused to turn his head to Lanna, and then at Lanna who had a cold face, but she still didn't dare to decide to let the two of them stay alone in the same room.

    "How about... I call Lina over?"

    Lian Yun asked tentatively.

    "Don't!" Luo suddenly said, and accurately grabbed Lianyun's wrist.

    Lianyun felt that his wrist was tightened by a strong force, and it was a little painful. Before he could remind him, the other party had already sensed something was wrong, and quickly relaxed his strength.

    From the corner of his eye, he seemed to see Lanna's sword moving.

    "My lord, I have something for you. I found it underwater." Luo said in one breath.

    Lian Yun was taken aback: "Is it something you've been holding on to?"

    Even if he was unconscious, he still held on tightly to something that he wouldn't let go of.

    Luo nodded, took out something from under the pillow, and held it tightly in front of her: "My lord, take it."

    Lian Yun stretched out his hands curiously, and took the thing in his hand.

    She originally spread her palms, but the moment she touched the thing, the touch was lost, and she quickly closed her palms.

    Through the gap between the fingers, I can see that flying inside...

    is it a stone?

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    I went out to collect materials today, and I got home very late, so I posted it late.

    I've seen everyone's comments and I'm very very very happy! I am so happy that the story is liked by everyone!

    So happy, I decided to double update tomorrow!

    I hope you will leave a lot of messages to encourage me!

ʚChapter 79

    ====================

    [Flying stone: A stone that contains energy that can float up, and the floating force varies according to the amount of energy. 】

    Another new ore!

    "Where did you get it!?"

    As if feeling Lianyun's joy, Luo smiled slightly: "This is the stone that accidentally crashed into my arms when I fell and was pushed by the water. I grabbed it casually, I found it has natural upward power."

    "I thought the town might be useful, so I brought it back." "

    It was found in the river below?!" Lian Yun looked at this small piece of water in surprise. The stone, half the size of a palm, looks like an ordinary stone.

    But it can float!

    Countless ideas flashed across Lian Yun's mind.

    "So... it's useful, right?" Luo asked softly.

    "Very useful, thank you." Lian Yun said sincerely, "Since you like inventions, maybe you can do something with it." Luo listened to

    her words: "Okay, I will think about it carefully." "

    But you Do you remember where you hit this rock?"

    If you really want to use this kind of ore, you must use it on a large scale.

    According to the previous experience, the ores are all piled up, and there is bound to be a source of ore.

    "Could it be just below the river?" Lian Yun suggested.

    If there have always been such ores underground, these stones should have been washed out as early as the day the river was opened.

    After listening to Lian Yun's words, Luo thought about it carefully: "If there has never been such a stone before, until today when the quarry collapsed and accidentally rushed out, maybe..." "It's just under the quarry     .

    "

The three people in the room fell into silence.

    The mine is not small. If it is really under the mountain, the safety of the quarry work is one thing, and it is even more difficult to find the source of the mine.

    The current was so fast that Lianyun didn't dare to let anyone into the water.

    Neither security nor countermeasures can be guaranteed.

    "Even a creature like a little frog, who can swim freely in the water, will inevitably be injured today." Lian Yun frowned and couldn't think of a way.

    "And if there is really another underground river under the mountain, there will be unknown potential dangers wherever the next location of the quarry is changed." Lanner added.

    "Why don't we start from the place where we collapsed today?" Luo Qia said.

    The two looked at him.

    Luo touched the black veil over his eyes, and the corners of his lips slightly raised: "Although I can't see, I have a good memory. If I can go into the water again, maybe I can find the correct direction.

    " Avoid rocks with my experience."

    "No." Lian Yun said firmly, "I will never let you take any more risks."

    It was her sudden decision to let him follow the orcs to the quarry to survey the terrain. Blind people, no matter how good their physical fitness is, can't stand repeated tossing.

    "Okay." Luo didn't refute, but just smiled lightly, as if he had already guessed Lianyun's objection.

    "Actually, it's not impossible." Lanna didn't think about Luo as much as Lian Yun did.

    He only has adults in his eyes, the town is second, and Luo is a member of the town, and he should do his duty for the town.

    So he didn't hesitate to talk about his thoughts: "Your Excellency has ordered people to start researching various uses of shark skin. We already know that shark skin is waterproof. In this case, it is not a bad idea to use it for underwater operations." Diving suit

    ?

    Lian Yun nodded thoughtfully. It does make sense.

    "But..." She still glanced at Luo, "Luo's health is not good yet, I still don't want him to go into the water casually." "I didn't

    target him." Even though Lanna explained, he glanced at the quiet Luo: " After all, he can't do anything right now."

    "I can go into the water, and Jamie said he can swim. And the 911 organization that adults want to create, if the training is really successful, they must not be allowed to sit around all day long and just stand by. They can let go. Some people do these things manually."

    "And after training, their physical fitness and skills can be fully improved, and underwater surveying will not be a difficult task." "

    It makes sense." Lian Yun nodded and praised his idea, "If the source of the mine is really underwater, it really needs long-term underwater work." "

    As for you." Lian Yun patted the back of Luo's hand lightly: "I don't worry if you take a good rest. After a while, let's go to the Elven Forest together."

    Luo nodded obediently: "Okay."

    Lianyun took Lanna out of the room, and bumped into Gerry who was turning back on the way.

    Lian Yun wanted to say hello to him, but he didn't expect the other party to stop her directly, with a slightly... twitchy expression?

    "What's wrong?" Lian Yun asked strangely.

    Gerry seemed to be struggling for a while before gathering his courage. He moved his gaze aside and asked Lianyun: "My lord, you just said that there are many policies for governing the country in your hometown, right?" "That's right.

    "

    " Can you recall more such schemes?" Gerry said formally.

    As an administrator, he knew that the lord's ambitions were not limited to Bubu Town, and there were bigger and more cumbersome things to deal with in the future.

    And after today's incident, he realized that there were too many shortcomings in himself.

    If it's just a small town, it's okay, but if it expands into a city in the future and faces multi-ethnic exchanges, what he has now is still too little.

    Gerry loves this town, loves this profession, and he doesn't want his ability to be unworthy of this position, even if everyone respects him.

    But he knows well that he can't rest on his laurels and avoid medical treatment.

    Lian Yun understood what he meant, and smiled plainly: "It's great that you have this idea. Both the town and I are honored to have an administrator like you."

    Lian Yun is not stingy about the correct way encourage.

    Especially for someone like Gerry, who is already old but needs to relearn and improve, he has to face much more difficulties than young people.

    Lian Yun didn't know if the dwarves, like humans, would lose their memory as they got older. But as far as leaders like Gerry are concerned, even those who have been leaders for a lifetime, it is really determined and courageous to learn from the younger generation.

    Gerry also breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a smile: "I was afraid that the adults would think I was troublesome. But the hometown of the adults is really good, and there are many things that we have never heard of."

    Lian Yun was taken aback.

    Her hometown...

    But the various systems of the various countries there are really good and complete, and they are many years ahead of this continent where survival has been difficult for a long time.

    Although she can't tell her true origin, the information over there can.

    After all, Gerry is not the only one who needs to learn, the residents of the town, as well as Lian Yun, all need to learn.

    This is not something that can be solved by word of mouth.

    Lian Yunzhe took the two of them to the store, clicked [Ten Companies Return to One], searched for a long time in the long list, and finally found the education column.

    Lian Yun rubbed his hands together and clasped his palms together to make a wish.

    A familiar white light flashed, and several layers were piled up in the inventory. It was not clear, so Lianyun directly clicked to buy and took it out of the backpack.

    There was a "wow", and a pile of books appeared in the store in an instant, covering half the floor of the room.

    [Encyclopedia (Supreme Exclusive Advanced Edition): From astronomy to geography, it includes 36 practices from philosophy, life, and chicken. Only you can't think of it, and I can't write it! ]

    "This is?" Gerry picked up a book, touched the thick black fabric cover, opened it, and was instantly shocked by the contents inside.

    Lian Yun noticed his expression and leaned over to have a look.

    On the left page of the book, there is a figure of a human body, with all the internal organs and meridians marked out, and the other page is densely packed with words.

    "Medical books."

    "Maybe Louie needs this," Lanner added.

    There are medical ones, and there is no shortage of others.

    Gerry searched for a long time in the sea of ​​books, and finally came across books related to politics and people's livelihood.

    As expected of an advanced version, the content inside is complete and easy to understand, and Gerry is like a treasure: "My lord, can you lend me this book?" "

    Of course." Lian Yun nodded without hesitation: "Everyone This must be needed too."

    She looked at Lanna: "Please take someone to move these to the classroom later." The

    age group of children is the stage most likely to accept new information, let them master the content of interest in advance There is no harm in Baili.

    "Other people can borrow and study at any time as long as they want to borrow, as long as they leave a name." "

    Thank you for your generosity." Gerry said sincerely, "These books will definitely help the town better."

    Lanner quickly The books in the store have been emptied, and the construction of the mission hall has ended.

    In the evening, the sky gradually darkened, and everyone in the town gathered at the central altar to witness the completion of the mission hall.

    Everyone walked to the inside of the hall, facing this huge sunflower, Lianyun poured the last bit of lotus fertilizer into its soil, and it was quickly absorbed by the roots.

    The originally closed leaves gradually unfolded, and the pointed leaf ends slowly and peacefully drew a graceful arc, and finally fixed at a position parallel to the flower disc.

    The sunflower seeds inside are much bigger than the professional elves, and as long as Lianyun's forearm, but the color is lighter than the elves, and it looks softer.

    For the sake of more traffic in the future, five windows have been set up in the mission hall, but two or three windows are enough for the current population in the town.

    The windows are set similar to that of Quoge City, which is similar to the face-to-face structure of bank offices, but the difference is that the town's task hall is more inclined to "openness" and "communication".

    There is no thick glass and distant call lines. There is only a round wooden table in each window. The edges and corners are smoothed to make the whole process look more friendly and round. There are two high chairs facing each other on the table, one for business The position of the staff elf is the position of the task taker.

    Next to each table is a shelf half as high as a person, with paper, pen and ink on it, and exclusive tasks can be formulated at any time.

    The five windows are separated by stone walls so as not to disturb each other.

    The appearance of the business elf is exactly the same as that of the professional elf, with an indistinguishable appearance and a faint light around his body.

    The pale golden one waved its cicada-like wings on the spot, stretched its waist, looked around, and chose window No. 1 to fly over.

    Sitting firmly, it looked at the empty doorway, then at the stunned crowd, and calmly withdrew its gaze to fiddle with the quill on the table.

    After a while, everyone saw it write a few words "shua shua" on the paper, fold it into a three-dimensional triangular stand, and place the side with the words facing the door.

    They went around to look ahead.

    Three vigorous and beautiful "in business" are impressively listed on the paper.

    The architect scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly: "I was negligent, I will make a few standing signs and send them here." "

    It's amazing!" Everyone was amazed, even though everyone had a professional elf Rong Jing who was hiding, but seeing such a miraculous situation again can't help sighing.

    [The iconic building is completed, congratulations to the lord for achieving the hidden achievement! The achievement reward has been issued, please pay attention to receiving it! 】

    !

    Lian Yun quickly opened the backpack, looked around carefully but found no extra items.

    I glanced at the icon below, and it seems that there is no upgrade.

    So...

    Lianyun suddenly thought of the skills that he had used for a long time. After clicking on it, he found two skills that had been lit up in the [Building] column.

    One of them is "indestructible", which she always remembers, and now she will help hand out bricks for every house repair or new building, so as to add "indestructible" BUFF to the building.

    And the other is the newly lit achievement reward - "Forward BUFF".

    [Positive BUFF: Through processing, decorative items can be endowed with positive influences (such as vitality, focus, joy...) to a slight degree and cannot be superimposed. ]

    This is a skill that Lianyun never thought of.

    Decorative items...

    All Lian Yun could think of was boxes of precious stones that were bought from the Xibo caravan and are still piled up in the warehouse.

    I didn't expect it to be useful now.

    Lianyun sent someone to bring some gems, and immediately tried to give BUFF in the mission hall.

    She picked up a light green gemstone, looked around the hall, and finally chose to grant the "focus" BUFF.

    The gemstones glow more vividly and seem to have energy flowing through them.

    Lianyun's "Forward BUFF" and "Indestructible" skills also turned gray.

    It seems that the same kind of skills can only be used once a day.

    "Embed this on the wall." Lian Yun handed the gem to the person next to him.

    This is equivalent to something similar to aromatherapy under the action of external force, but it is colorless and odorless but has magical functions.

    What does the mission hall need?

    Everyone came here to formulate tasks, the types are various, and there will inevitably be dangers. At this time, it is even more necessary for both parties to calm down and focus on considering various possibilities.

    So this gem is just right.

    Lian Yun's eyes moved to the [Cultivation] skill above again, and saw the "Copy Seed" skill that had been lit up but forgotten by her for a long time.

    [Copying seeds: Excellent quality seeds have 5% skill copying success, high quality 20%, medium 80%, normal 100%. Although the skill cooldown time increases with the quality improvement, the operation failure cooldown time is shortened. (Retitions have the same effect, but mature plants have no effect.)]

    That is to say, it can only be operated after the mature plants produce seeds, or after the success of the ramification.

    Lianyun thought of something, turned to look at Meili who was observing around in the crowd, and walked forward: "Can the super parsnips be divided?"

    She remembered that super parsnips are multiplied by the green shoots at the top .

    Meili nodded: "It is indeed possible, but I have been busy with the preparations for harvesting wheat these days, and I have not had time to do it."

    Fiona has used a lot of scythes in the past few days, and let Meili try which one is suitable. So that she can mass-produce it like this.

    She also discussed with the orcs to find large cylindrical stones on the mountain according to the "stone rollers" described by the lord, and use them to hustle wheat.

    "Now I'm free. Do you want to see how to divide the plants?"

    Lianyun nodded, and told her about his newly acquired skills, and Meili immediately led her to the farmland.

    Meili on the road was very excited.

    She looked at Lianyun with some hesitation, but after a moment of hesitation, she asked, "My lord, a skill like yours...do I have a chance to have it?" What a

    magical ability to copy seeds and branches!

    Lian Yun was taken aback for a moment, but didn't draw a conclusion right away.

    These skills of hers are because she has reached the full level when she crossed over, and it will be a matter of course, so she doesn't need to start all over again.

    But the town residents are different. They start from scratch, with zero occupation, skills, and experience.

    Even Lanna, who had already passed level 20, didn't hear that she had discovered any special skills.

    "Maybe it is possible." Lian Yun encouraged her with a smile, "Mei Li has worked so hard, it will definitely pay off."

    Mei Li is really caring for the plants with her heart.

    Even if the system does not decide to give her skills, Lianyun will use gems to help her as much as possible.

    Mei Li heard what Lian Yun meant, and she wasn't depressed either.

    Her mind was already on these crops, and the skills were just for bonus, with or without, it was just icing on the cake.

    The two soon came to the farmland, but Meili led her past the first parsnip and walked to the second one that was farther away.

    Lian Yun stopped in his tracks, and followed.

    Sensing Lian Yun's doubts, Mei Li smiled and looked up at her: "This plant is derived from the first plant. Although the lifespan of parsnips is very long, each plant can only multiply once.

    " Why did the new city design trick Gai Lin into leaving the village with parsnips? Although Gai Lin was worried, he was still willing to take the risk.

    And Xincheng did not hesitate to kill the killer and destroy the village. Because they didn't know that a second parsnip plant had been successfully divided in the village a few years ago.

    Lianyun nodded clearly.

    Unique multiplication method, once-in-a-lifetime branching ability.

    This also makes premium parsnips even rarer.

    In this case, her beautiful vision of "letting parsnips spread all over the desert"...is

    really too beautiful.

    Mei Li looked around the green buds of the parsnips, and pointed to the brightest green: "This is a sign that the plants can be divided, adults can understand it as its 'children'." "Adult, do you want to try it

    ? The two squatted in front of the parsnips, and Meili took out the tools in her pocket.

    "Me?" Lian Yun was suddenly a little nervous.

    Meili nodded with a smile, and encouraged her in turn: "My lord, try it, this child is not delicate at all, and it is easy to divide the branches."

    Lianyun was stuffed with a tool in his hand. Although he was nervous, he seemed to be inexplicably Opened up the two lines of Ren and Du.

    According to Mei Li's gentle reminders and instructions, Lian Yun moved his hands very skillfully, as if he had done it countless times.

    After a while, the new parsnips with granulation were divided, and Lianyun quickly used [Copy Seed].

    Skills are grayed out.

    ...but nothing happens with the new parsnips.

    "It failed..." Lian Yun sighed leisurely.

    "It's only a 10% chance of success, isn't that normal?" Mei Li smiled, "Your Excellency is very skilled, I think it will be happy for the new life you brought to it when it is moved." Lian Yun

    also He raised a smile.

    Indeed.

    Either way it's a joy.

    Meili transplanted the new parsnips

    and the two stood up. Meili pointed to the huge lotus pod in the center of the field: "One more thing."

    "The lotus has sprouted again."

    ---------- ----------

    The author has something to say:

    I originally finished writing last night, and thought it was sent to orz, but I saw the comments and found that it was not sent, and even the release time was set to next month hhhhh

    One more chapter tonight! Everyone wait!

    This article was successfully selected as the outstanding work of the "Infrastructure" activity of the ancient group! super happy! (You can see the medal www on the webpage)

    So tomorrow is also a double change!

ʚChapter 80

    =============================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    "Could it be that it also has a flowering period?" Lian Yun looked around, and it was no different from when Lianhua was a child.

    "Is that so?!" Mei Li held her face full of stars: "It's so cute to bloom so hard."

    She thought it would be like a premium parsnip.

    "If this is the case, then there will be the next batch of petal fertilizer soon!"

    Falling petals will have a ripening effect, but there is a high probability that they cannot be superimposed, so this batch of wheat matures, even if the petals are used when planting again Ripe again.

    But other crops can be used.

    "My lord asked me to cultivate the seeds of those new crops, which can be used!" Meili said happily.

    Lian Yun smiled slightly: "That's great, the lotus flower will be handed over to you."

    Meili nodded seriously: "Don't worry, my lord, leave it to me."

    After saying goodbye to Lian Yun, she continued to prepare for the harvesting of wheat up.

    Looking at her back, Lianyun couldn't help sighing that Meili has changed a lot since she first came to the town.

    She still remembers Meili's hesitation and panic when she handed over the farmland and seeds to Meili for the first time.

    Up to now, I have been able to confidently and conscientiously take over the work assigned by Lianyun.

    On the way back, Lianyun suddenly heard someone calling him.

    Turning around, she saw a red-haired Fiona running towards her, with a warm and beautiful smile on her face. She was still wearing a set of work clothes for blacksmithing, and she was holding...a hammer?

    Fiona rushed too fast, Lianyun was afraid that she would not be able to stop and lift the hammer to himself, so he quickly backed up a few steps.

    "grown ups!"

    Fortunately, Fiona stopped in front of Lianyun steadily, because the work clothes on her body were not very clean, she restrained the urge to hug Lianyun, and just stood there and cast a wink at Lianyun.

    "My lord, you are very kind."

    Lian Yun:?

    "Did you misunderstand something?" Lian Yun immediately asked patiently.

    If it was about bringing her back to the town, her reflex arc would have been too long.

    "I haven't been to the smithy these days."

    And she didn't meet Fiona face-to-face, so she thought that the other party's thanks might have been given to the wrong person.

    "Aren't you an adult?" Fiona was really stunned.

    She blinked, and raised the hammer in her hand: "Didn't the adults give this to me?"

    Lian Yun: "...Really not."

    But Lian Yun looked at the hammer, the brand new handle and hammer face, there was nothing wrong with it. A little smoky trace, obviously new indeed.

    And look at this material...

    "It's very valuable, and Bart and I have never seen this material. Our town will definitely not have this kind of thing, but I asked Nora and the others, even if someone in Quoge City wants to buy it I guess I can't buy it either."

    As she spoke, she became even more confused.

    "Then who else can give it to me?"

    After listening to her words, Lian Yun was attracted by one of them—he couldn't buy it even if he wanted to.

    Even the Xibo caravan, they went to some remote small villages and mountain villages, and there would not be such rare and rare things.

    So...

    "Has no one been to the blacksmith shop?" Lian Yun asked.

    Fiona bit her lower lip and shook her head inexplicably: "Bart has been in the store this afternoon and didn't see anyone go in. As soon as I came back to the store, I saw this hammer and a bright colored Butterfly."

    She suddenly remembered something, and quickly added: "By the way! That bow tie is so weird, it turned gray as soon as I took it off!" "

    Gray?"

    Just finished casting the skill, and now the skill bar is almost gray. It was an instant possibility.

    Just now, Meili asked Lianyun if he could acquire skills like her.

    She wasn't sure because she didn't know if the system would treat these residents like she, a bug lord, would be treated.

    But now it seems that these are possible.

    "From my point of view, there is a high probability that it was given to you by a professional elf," Lian Yun said.

    "Professional elf?!" Fiona never thought of this possibility. She subconsciously looked at the melting crystal at her waist, and the elf inside seemed to sense her call, and smoothly got out of the melting crystal.

    Fiona stretched out her hand, and it landed on her palm lightly, and she tilted her head.

    Facing such a cute little guy, Fiona couldn't help but relax her movements.

    She picked up the hammer, and her voice softened: "Little baby, did you give this to me?"

    Lian Yun stroked the goosebumps all over her body, and in the next second, the elf really nodded.

    Then there was a small sound, as if speaking.

    Everyone's professional elf is different, and only you can understand the exclusive encrypted call.

    "It said it was indeed a gift from it. It's a career reward for my hard work these days that has caused my professional skills to soar!" Fiona covered her mouth in flattery, but couldn't stop the smile in her eyes.

    "Thank you," Fiona said softly.

    The little elf shook his head, then flew up and went back to Rongjing.

    Fiona touched Rongjing, returned to normal volume, and became even more excited: "It's amazing!"

    Lian Yun was also happy for her: "This is the reward for your hard work."

    Fiona nodded again and again, and put away the hammer lovingly: "This will be my exclusive tool from now on!"

    Sending Fiona away, Lian Yun returned to the In his own residence, he unexpectedly found that the door of Lanna's bedroom on the first floor was closed.

    Lian Yun stopped in his tracks, which was obviously not Lanna's usual style.

    Usually, Lanna is either busy outside, or the door is half open when he returns to the room so that Lianyun can call him at any time or pay attention to the movement in the room.

    Lian Yun thought about it, but still walked over uneasy, and knocked on the door lightly a few times.

    "Lanna?"

    ...

    No one responded.

    Lianyun's heart suddenly rose.

    "Lanna!" Even the voice couldn't help raising its voice.

    She patted the door several times, but Lian Yun, who didn't get a response, suddenly felt flustered.

    "Lanna, don't scare me!"

    Just as Lianyun was about to run out to call someone, the door suddenly opened.

    Lanna was wearing a cloak, which hadn't been fastened yet. He held the cloak with one hand to prevent it from falling off. His hair was a little messy, obviously just waking up.

    Even looking at Lianyun's eyes was a little dazed.

    "My lord..." The voice just woke up was a little hoarse, but it was very pleasant.

    Lian Yun: "... Excuse me."

    This sudden sense of guilt.

    She managed to get a good night's sleep and was woken up abruptly by her banging on the door.

    "I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you." Lian Yun sincerely apologized for his recklessness.

    After all, they still have blood ancestry, isn't it normal to sleep during the day.

    It was her lack of consideration.

    "It's okay, I didn't hear your lord's voice. It's my fault." Lanna took all the responsibilities without temper.

    Lanner is always like this, no matter how big or small the problem is, right or wrong, he never blames himself.

    Lian Yun felt even more guilty while being moved.

    "It's okay, go to sleep, I will never bother you again!" Lian Yun resolutely assured.

    She gave a final big smile and backed away slowly.

    Suddenly, she saw a pile of bottles and cans beside the bed in the house from between Lanna's tall figure and the gap between the door frame.

    The smile faded away.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    At this time, put a piece of "Stop.jpg"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1K 70 9
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192984/ Author: Ruochu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-18 Latest: Chapter 79 The male protagoni...
12K 243 15
*Hi! Want to come in and stay at the store? * In 2XXX AD, meteors fell, zombie viruses raged, soil and water sources were polluted, and the climate w...
19.1K 1.6K 9
Zawgyi ကိုယ့္အခ်စ္ေတနဲ႔ မင္းဘဝေလးေႏြးပါေစကေလးငယ္ Unicode ကိုယ့်အချစ်တေနဲ့ မင်းဘဝလေးနွေးပါစေကလေးငယ်