I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 51 - 60

200 7 5
By pttcch

ʚChapter 51

    =========================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Lianyun sent someone to send this talkative provocateur to the city lord for them to deal with, while he brought a few guards back to the hotel.

    After discussing with the proprietress, she reserved the hall on the first floor to handle affairs for them.

    The first report came soon.

    Then came the second, and the third...

    Buck took the people to record, and Lanna went out with the guards to check one by one.

    In just one afternoon, they received nearly a hundred reports. Lanna ran back and forth with a few pairs of people, and went out again before even having time to eat.

    Lian Yun gave him two bottles of blood to replenish his strength, and bought some parsnip wine for the guards.

    In the end, Lian Yun cheered them up: "You guys work hard, and you will earn overtime pay when you come back!"

    As soon as these words came out, the guards who were a little tired immediately cheered up.

    After a whole afternoon of busy work, the frequency of reporting gradually decreased.

    When it was just getting dark, Lanna returned to the hotel with his hands after checking the last house.

    "The ones that can be determined now are four in total." Buck and Lanner came to a conclusion after communicating.

    In fact, nearly a hundred reports were within Lian Yun's expectations. Once this matter surfaced, it would inevitably cause panic, and it is not impossible for people to lose power.

    Although the workload is a bit larger, fortunately the result is accurate.

    Buck spread the map of Kuoge City on the table and analyzed it to Lian Yun: "These four households are scattered around the city. It will be very troublesome to arrest and guard them all. I don't know if they calculated it like this." Lian Yun

    looked Wei Lian: "Which organization has the most frequent contact with at present?"

    Buck's finger landed on a circled place in the north of the city: "The husband of this family has lung disease and has no money for medical treatment, and the woman has no job. The neighbors nearby have found out..." Buck paused, and Jamie took the opportunity to help

    him Said the unspeakable words: "Women go out early and return late to seduce other men."

    Lianyun couldn't help frowning: "Really?"

    Lanna, who went to verify the truth, nodded: "Many neighbors said that she has been caught several times. This time, especially in the past half month, she has become more and more famous, and her reputation has become worse and worse."

    Being caught in bed by someone else's wife, what good reputation can there be.

    "And the neighbors around said that she didn't go out all day today."

    Without a moment's hesitation, Lian Yun immediately took people to the north of the city.

    Not long after, they stopped in front of a small house.

    The dark wooden door seems to have been repainted not long ago.

    The surrounding neighbors saw a huge group of people, and they poked their heads out of the door one after another. Seeing them stop, everyone gathered together.

    Lian Yun opened his mouth to give an order, ordering the door to be opened.

    They stepped into the door, turned sideways, and saw the bedroom.

    The first thing I saw was a man lying motionless on the bed.

    Lian Yun walked forward slowly, stared intently for a while, and found that the man's chest covered by the cloth did not rise or fall.

    The woman was wiping her face sideways for the man, her expression was tender and caring, and there was no trace of hypocrisy.

    Just from one profile, everyone knew how beautiful she was.

    When everyone present saw her face, they couldn't help but gasp.

    The sunlight hit her body, outlining her proper outline, her skin was as delicate as cream, and the plain clothes she was wearing seemed to blend in with her gentleness.

    Her light green eyes were slightly lowered, and the tails of her eyes were slightly raised.

    The way she looked at the man truly interpreted the tenderness like water.

    Perhaps it was for this reason that she was able to lure so many people in just half a month.

    "You guys are here." The woman's voice was so gentle that Lian Yun had never heard before. Such a voice and appearance would definitely be sought after by many people in Lian Yun's world.

    Half a month ago, everyone thought that the two were deeply in love as husband and wife, and that when one died, the other would never live alone.

    But in the past half month, she can be said to have completely subverted people's impression of her.

    "Are you here to catch me?" The woman smiled sweetly, her red lips curled slightly, and she felt a fascinated trance.

    Even if Lianyun is a woman, he can't help but admire her beauty.

    Lian Yun was silent for a few moments, and said softly, "Are you... okay?"

    Seeing that the man's face was pale but still human, he probably just died not long ago.

    She must be very sad.

    But the woman was taken aback when she heard this, her expression changed quickly, and she looked at Lian Yun complicatedly and fiercely.

    "...You can ask whatever you want, why say such embarrassing words?"

    Lian Yun paused, and was about to speak, but finally shook his head.

    "Do you know that everything you do is useless?"

    The woman nodded, her eyes fell on her husband again, and she smiled lightly: "I know. You will know when you come to investigate. But what can I do? It's too late... Maybe I shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't have done it long ago, I should have spent the last time with him..." "

    ...he's so stupid."

    From the fragmented words of the woman, everyone vaguely understood to the truth of the matter.

    Her husband died the night before she went out to ruin her reputation.

    She returned home with the medicine she had chipped in to buy, and he hung his last breath, eyes full of sadness and guilt.

    The man's last words were——"I'm sorry, I dragged you down."

    "I ruined my reputation as his wife, but he blamed himself for not taking good care of me."

    The woman slowly moved her body and fell on the man's cold chest , trying to feel the heartbeat.

    Everyone looked complicated.

    On the way here, Lianyun and the others learned that the woman was a man who took the task to fight monsters in his spare time and rescued them from the monsters.

    She spent a month in the man's home for her injuries, and the man used his little savings to buy her medicine and see a doctor. During the recovery process, the two gradually fell in love with each other.

    After she recovered, she refused the man's proposal to find a house for her, and stayed in this crowded but warm house.

    From then on, the man went out to work, and the woman did some scattered work, waiting for him to come home.

    Both of them are very hardworking, and maintaining a living is not a problem at all.

    Until the man who had worked in the quarry for a long time had lung disease.

    Like Searle's family, perhaps, like countless families in Quoge City who were just able to make ends meet, as long as any kind of disease suddenly occurs, it can instantly overwhelm the entire family.

    Lian Yun silently watched the woman's quiet movements without saying a word.

    Lanna looked at Lianyun and took the next step of questioning for her: "If you can tell everything you know, we will give you a sum of money so that you can bury him properly." The woman's body

    moved After a long time, she opened her eyelids, looked at Lianyun, scanned the people in the room again, and finally set her gaze behind Lianyun.

    "If we can have a child, it must be as beautiful as him."

    She said of Buck.

    Buck kept a cold face, unmoved.

    A smile suddenly appeared on the woman's beautiful face: "You are so beautiful, I hope you will always be so beautiful."

    Everyone didn't know why she said that.

    Although Buck was beautiful, he was far less beautiful than a woman.

    The woman didn't mention this anymore, she sat up, straightened her cuffs, and finally said slowly: "They came to me half a month ago and said that there is a special medicine that can cure my husband's illness." She had heard about it before

    . In the case of some days, the man died, but his family was well healed.

    "I have no other way to go, this is the only hope handed to me... They let me seduce men, it's easy for me, you know?" She looked at Buck and pulled out a poignant smile.

    Buck looked at her, then looked away.

    "I can't help but watch his life go by like this bit by bit. He worked from morning to night to save me. His illness has nothing to do with me." The woman closed her eyes slightly to hide the emotion in her eyes.

    "In the end, they asked me to die."

    The woman suddenly opened her eyes, with a resolute look in her eyes: "Of course I am willing. If my death can prolong his life, I am more willing." "

    But it was too late... he Died. The ridiculous thing is that I only found out this afternoon that the reputation I ruined and the opportunities I worked so hard for... are nothing but a scam." "They are all liars!" The woman screamed uncontrollably, her eyes were

    red , the slender arms trembled slightly.

    At the same time, a gust of fierce and swift wind suddenly rose from around her and spread rapidly towards the surroundings.

    Lian Yun narrowed his eyes slightly, and suddenly felt his wrist being clasped.

    Turning his head, he saw Lanna beside him.

    And the blood bar above his head is slowly decreasing.

    "Lanna!" Lian Yun exclaimed in a low voice, making a quick judgment in a few breaths.

    She stretched out her hand, took out the collective protective cover obtained by relying on the two-day lucky bag a few days ago, and swung it forward to block it.

    A silver-white light shone in front of Lianyun, and suddenly collided with another dark blue light blade, causing a violent vibration that shook the ground.

    The dark blue light blade slashed across the waist, tearing the semicircular silver-white shield instantly, and at the same time, the shield also absorbed its threat.

    Everyone showed their weapons and looked at the woman with lingering fear.

    If there is no protective cover, I am afraid that they have been broken in two by this time.

    The woman seemed exhausted, but she still had a smile on her face.

    She supported the edge of the bed with her upper body, and sat on the ground: "I lost my temper."

    Lost?

    "You clearly want to kill us!" the guard said harshly.

    Lian Yun didn't speak, but looked into her eyes probing.

    The woman looked at each other without hesitation.

    "Miss, what should I do?"

    The girl looked at Lanna and shook her head slightly.

    "She really didn't do it on purpose."

    "Miss!..."

    "Miss Yun!"

    The guard behind said anxiously: "She is too dangerous!"

    Lian Yun narrowed his eyes: "What else? Take her out? Did she die in the street?"

    Then the speech atmosphere she worked so hard to create will collapse immediately.

    The woman smiled palely: "You really understand me."

    Lian Yun was not at all happy.

    A woman's husband is dead, and she probably doesn't want to live anymore.

    The blow just now had exhausted her strength, she just needed to find the right timing, and it would be best to hit the guard's knife again to finish herself off completely.

    "Your husband is dead, this is the end." Lian Yun said in a deep voice, took out a gold coin, and put it in front of her: "I will use it for your funeral, and I will send some people to help you."

    The woman bowed her head.

    "I just hope you face the reality." Lian Yun looked at her and continued, "You know, it's not your fault that you can't save him no matter what you do. But the days you wasted made him miserable. What about waiting for your day and night? Don’t you want to ask those people to get it back?”

    She hated this cold town and those who deceived herself.

    But now that she is dragging her body like this, she can't take revenge on those liars by herself.

    "Or, are you planning to just let them go?"

    The woman finally raised her head.

    There was a smile on her delicate red lips: "You want to help me? I have never seen you next to the city lord, why did you do this?"

    If you want to do business, you can just torture her.

    Why do you have to be so... so tempting?

    How could Lianyun not be aware that his mind to complete the task had changed long ago. But at this time, she didn't want to say some high-sounding words full of benevolence and morality.

    The girl's voice was lowered: "You have what you want to do, and I also have my purpose, but I just help you by the way, isn't that enough?" The woman's smile suddenly

    disappeared, and Lian Yun held his breath to hear her almost imperceptible voice: " What I really want to kill...but you can't do it."

    Lian Yun raised his head suddenly, but the woman seemed to never speak.

    The corner of her lips twitched: "Want to know where those people are? I'll tell you that."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    This is a beautiful woman.

    Finally there is another list! But the collection still doesn't move, damn it! move! upup!

    I still pray for Henan today.

    The people around should also be more careful, and they can stockpile supplies appropriately.

ʚChapter 52

    ====================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    Although she didn't say how she followed her, Lianyun and the others already had a general idea in mind.

    Lian Yun quickly gathered his men and ran towards the spot she pointed out.

    It was a basement, located at the end of a deep and dark alley, walking to the deepest point, looking to the right, there were stone steps extending to a dark place.

    Inches of moss grew on the stone steps, which were extremely dirty and exuded an unpleasant smell.

    Covering his mouth and nose, Lian Yun walked down the stone steps with his skirt in his hand, and ordered someone to break open the rusty gate.

    As soon as the door was opened, the strong and pungent smell of herbs came to my face.

    "Cover your mouth and nose!" Lian Yunyang said loudly.

    Fang Suo walked through the crowd, took a few steps forward, put his hand down after smelling the smell inside, and then frowned and sniffed tentatively.

    She looked at Lian Yun and nodded, "It's that formula."

    Lian Yun understood her words in an instant.

    The smell of this herb is the taste of the potion that those people gave Serre's mother.

    It is also a potion that is very similar to the medicine that Lian Yun has in his hand.

    After getting the consent, Lanna broke in with the guards.

    Immediately there was a burst of chaotic footsteps in the dimly lit room, accompanied by panicked shouts, and the sound of glass bottles falling to the ground.

    After the dust settled inside, Lian Yun, Fang Suo and the others walked into the house.

    The basement is messy, the ground is muddy, and several wooden tables are crowded with various herbs, bottles and jars of different heights, and a series of extraction instruments.

    This organization seems to be much more advanced than Lian Yun imagined.

    Lian Yun looked up and saw only a few scattered people were hiding in the corners watched by the guards.

    Received Lian Yun's questioning gaze, Lanna shook his head slightly: "They are only responsible for making potions, and the mastermind has already escaped." "

    So fast?" Lian Yun frowned.

    She had obviously relaxed her movements to the greatest extent, and had already ordered the whole city to be on alert as soon as she received the order.

    It stands to reason that they should not be able to escape.

    "They should still be in the city." Lian Yun ordered decisively, "Jamie, take the guards to find them, even if you search the streets and alleys, you must find them."

    Jamie immediately took the order and led them away.

    The room returned to calm, Lian Yun tried to calm himself down.

    She looked at the people holding their heads in the corner: "Haven't you seen their faces?"

    They shook their heads quickly: "They all covered their faces..."

    These people are just ordinary laborers, and they don't look like they are lying. .

    Lianyun turned his gaze to the instrument: "Is there a prescription for this you guys made?"

    Several people froze for a moment before realizing what she asked.

    "Yes!" One of them carefully took out a piece of paper from his arms, on which was written the name of the herbs needed for the potion.

    "But...they only told us the steps to do, and asked us to go out to buy medicines in batches and bring them back for processing. But there is one most important medicine that we don't know, and it was specially added by someone." Sure enough, it was not that

    easy .

    Lian Yun rubbed the center of his brows, and suddenly thought of something: "Where is the blood you collected? Where is it?"

    "What blood?" Several people looked at each other.

    "No?" Lanna's eyes turned cold, and several people shook their heads desperately.

    "I haven't seen it! I really haven't seen it!"

    Lanna witnessed the blood of the people who died on the street quickly seeping into the soil, as if absorbed by something.

    And the hiding place of the organization is in the basement.

    They followed the clues to find it, and it was easy to think that they had done something to those people or the land, and cast some magic to collect the blood.

    But now these people say that they have never seen it...

    Could it be that the last medicine was induced by human blood?

    Suspicion flickered in Lianyun's eyes.

    She turned around and asked Fang Suo. The latter pondered for a moment, but he was not sure: "I didn't smell blood...but it didn't include that they used some special methods to deal with it." Everyone present suddenly felt their stomachs churning

    . nausea.

    Fang Suo saw her discomfort, and then added: "This is all my conjecture, but the possibility is not too great. If the blood really seeps into the ground, how can they use it? Besides, they are not that big The ability to control the land."

    Hearing this, Lian Yun fell into deep thought.

    Could it be... was it really absorbed by the land?

    So what is their purpose?

    Before going any further, Lian Yun shook his head.

    Fang Suo is right, they are all just guessing now, and they can't overreact before they come to a conclusion.

    "Don't make any noise yet."

    Lian Yun scanned the room, but couldn't find anything useful, so he sent someone to stay here to preserve the scene.

    And she led everyone to the place where the city lord was.

    The city lord lives in the most luxurious castle in Quoge City, standing in the center of Quoge City, and can be seen at a glance.

    A semicircular vault was built out of white rock, and the spire was specially treated. A snake rose around the spire. Fang Suo said it was the symbol of Kuoge City.

    On the walls of the castle, the windows were very small and spaced far apart. A statue of a human face protruding outward from the wall, with a sword carved on its head, was said to be the representative of the first Son of God.

    A sculpture on another wall shows a scepter set into a white stone.

    "Why put a stone on it?" Lian Yun asked.

    "That piece is white crystal, which is said to be the energy source of the Son of God." Fang Suo explained in a low voice.

    Lian Yun was amazed.

    Why doesn't she have this thing.

    Holding the city lord's handwritten order, Lian Yun led a few people through the guard level with ease.

    The door was opened to several people, and the first thing they saw was the flat and smooth black marble floor, which was opposite to the holy white outside.

    On both sides, there are spiral stairs leading to the third floor. In the center of the hall, there is a pure white scepter that symbolizes light. On the scepter is a black crystal that is so black that it looks like it will be sucked in. .

    Lian Yun turned his head to the side: "This is again?"

    Fang Suo explained: "The white crystal on the outside represents the first son of God advocated by the Magician Association, and the black crystal on the scepter inside represents the second son of God believed by the nobility. The current two major factions. The current main city is ruled by these two parties, and the second and third tier cities below were also built under their dual rule." "It's quite complicated." Lian

    Yun Can't help but sigh with emotion.

    Fang Suo glanced at her: "You will know what is more complicated when you get to the main city."

    Before he finished speaking, he only heard footsteps coming from the second floor. Everyone looked up and saw that it was the quiet man who had been following behind the city lord at noon today. woman.

    "My name is Perth, all guests, please come with me." The woman nodded slightly to several people with a faint smile on her face.

    This was the first time I heard her speak.

    Perth seemed to be playing the executive role, always with a stack of papers in his hand. Everyone went up the stairs and followed her to the office room of the castellan. Perth opened the door and walked in. There was no one there.

    Perth put the documents in her arms on the desk made of black wood, and arranged them neatly, then turned her head and smiled at the few people: "The city lord is very busy with government affairs, so he took a short break at noon Son, I haven’t woken up yet.”

    Lianyun: “…sleep since noon?”

    The donkeys in the production team dare not rest like this.

    Perth seemed not very happy with her question, the smile on his face disappeared suddenly: "You don't know the hard work of the city owner. Your lord is in charge of a city, do you know how many affairs your lord has to deal with every day? Sometimes he stays up all night I also have to go out to deal with government affairs, wouldn't this kind of hands-on attitude bring me a peaceful afternoon?"

    The long speech stunned everyone, and Lina quietly pulled Lanna's cloak and lowered her voice : "Her flattering skills are comparable to yours."

    "That's the truth." Perth and Lanner said in unison.

    Lanna glanced at her, and changed the subject with a blank expression: "Then what about the person we sent the guards to? Didn't deal with it?"

    Perth unnaturally straightened his cuffs and raised his head slightly: "I'll call your lord right now. .”

    The city lord arrived ten minutes later.

    When he walked into the room with neat clothes and elegant steps, Lian Yun had every reason to suspect that he was taking revenge on them because of the noon incident.

    "Why are you here? It was dealt with so quickly?" The city lord walked slowly behind the desk, sat down comfortably, reached out his hand, and Perth handed him a glass of warm water just in time.

    "Yeah, it's just that the mastermind fled after hearing the news and couldn't find it, but we have already started searching." Lian Yunpi smiled, "I sent someone to you halfway, don't you remember?" "It

    seems There was such a thing when I fell asleep," the city lord nodded, "Is there any problem?"

    Lian Yun paused for a moment: "My lord, the city owner doesn't seem to care about the whole story."

    The city owner put down the water glass, smacked his mouth, and looked at her: "That's not what I said, but I have too many things to deal with. It is inevitable that you will ignore the less important things."

    Again, he used his busyness as an excuse.

    Lian Yun was inexplicably annoyed: "Then what do you think is a big deal?"

    Isn't it a big deal to stir up people's emotions and endanger social order?

    The city lord smiled inexplicably, and looked away: "Of course...it's my people." "

    I owe the trust of the masters of the main city, so naturally I have to take good care of the people of Quoge City." The city lord said These words are very natural, as if they are what he thinks in his heart.

    Lianyun stared into his eyes, and suddenly smiled: "Is that so?"

    "Actually, after staying in the city for so many days, I also learned a little about some of the 'customs and customs' of Kuoge City, and I was a little puzzled. I want the city master to give an answer." Lian Yun followed his example and sat opposite him.

    Seeing the girl's smile, the city lord's smile froze.

    For some reason, there was always an ominous premonition.

    "I heard that there is a very good school in your city?"

    The city owner's tense muscles relaxed, and he thought it was some difficult question to answer.

    "Yes, it's very good, and there are even a few teachers invited from the main city." He replied easily.

    "So, no one has complained to you about the high cost of education?" Lian Yun said humbly.

    "..."

    The hand that had just relaxed was clenched again.

    Of course he does.

    But the school was invested and built by him, otherwise he would eat and wear whatever he wanted.

    "I do this, of course I have my reasons." The city lord did not answer directly, but glanced at Perth slightly sideways: "You think so? I have to deal with so many things every day, how can I make a mistake? "

    Pace pursed her lips and glanced at the castellan's side face, as if she wanted to say something.

    "Okay, you can't say anything useful." The city lord turned his head impatiently.

    "That's it..." Lian Yun nodded thoughtfully, "What about medical treatment? You know, the root cause of these cases is that they can't cure the disease." The city lord laughed: "This is

    another What does it have to do with me, little girl, you are still too simple." "

    Some diseases can be cured, while others cannot be cured. But in the final analysis, there is only one name for the incurable disease." There was an

    unclear smile in the eyes of the city lord , Leaning forward: "—Poor disease."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Poor disease is difficult to cure.

    The words in "I'm Not the God of Medicine" can never be forgotten.

    I hope that Lianyun can break this sentence.

ʚChapter 53

    ===================

    Lian Yun was slightly shaken, followed by an uncontrollable sadness.

    She couldn't refute this sentence, maybe there was some truth in this sentence, but she would never let her residents end up in this kind of life.

    "My lord!" Pei Si suddenly took a step forward, her lips moved, "What's wrong today, my lord?"

    How could the city lord say such a thing?

    "I'm fine." The city lord shrugged nonchalantly, with even a stingy look in his eyes.

    After hearing what he said, Lian Yun nodded meaningfully: "Yes, you are rich, and you are not afraid of getting sick. It is naturally good. Your people are different.

    " It looks like..." Lian Yun prolonged the ending, and suddenly smiled: "Don't just think that your body is fine, in my opinion, you should check your brain regularly." The city lord glanced over with unfriendly eyes

    .

    Lian Yun ignored him, and continued, "Don't get old and get confused. When necessary, important government affairs should be handed over to competent people... I think Miss Pace behind you is pretty good." She tilted

    slightly head, pointing to Perth.

    When they didn't arrive just now, she looked through the documents on the table. Those were all documents that Perth had processed and had already figured out a solution. They only needed the consent of the city lord.

    While admiring the great role of the administrator, she laments that the position of the city lord is similar to that of a stamping machine.

    The stamping machine will even be much more efficient than him.

    "You..." The city lord squeezed the armrest tightly, and when he was about to stand up, he saw Lanna take a step forward, his eyes swept coldly, and he sat back involuntarily.

    "...Do you still have any questions?"

    It could be seen that he was suppressing his anger, Fang Suo suddenly recalled what happened to him that day, and felt a sense of sympathy.

    But she soon lost this ethereal illusion.

    "There is a problem."

    Fang Suo heard Lian Yun smile and said: "We are good friends with Fang Suo. I have heard her tell the story of going out to pick up the mission these days. I am very interested in one of them." The people behind

    her With his ears pricked up, Lianyun finally wanted to ask about that matter.

    "Fang Suo said that she received a task from the city lord to go to a village to check the situation. I want to ask what happened in that village?" The city lord squinted his eyes, staring at the innocent-looking face of the girl in front of him

    , A burst of laughter suddenly broke out: "Hahaha——I know, how can someone help others for nothing without asking for anything?"

    Lian Yun frowned slightly.

    But the city lord had a clear expression: "You also came for that mountain, right?"

    Mountain?

    "You don't want to care about these crap things, do you? You just want to prove to me your strength in this way. And the ultimate goal is to fight for that mountain." Looking at the slightly ferocious smile of the city lord, Lian

    Yun It feels very strange.

    Suddenly Lina tugged at the hem of her clothes, and she felt blessed, remembering that Griton himself had said that there was a rocky mountain not far from the village.

    The building materials in the village are all dug from the mountains.

    Although Lianyun did have a plan to go to the mountain to obtain resources, but...

    a rocky mountain is of some use to the fledgling Bubu Town, so what are they arguing about?

    Even the walls of his castle are inlaid with white crystals, the black crystals in the hall, and the blinding emeralds on his thumb... any one of them can buy a mountain, right?

    Seeing Lianyun's puzzled expression, the city lord sneered: "What are you doing pretending? Tell me, where did you get the news from?"

    Lianyun: ... Do you have any hints?

    Although caught in an inexplicable suspicion, Lianyun's identity and the existence of the town are currently unknown to them.

    Lian Yun had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue according to his intention: "...you say yes." "You do

    n't have to be embarrassed, I won't say anything. We are all the same person," the city lord raised his eyebrows , evoking a wicked smile, "Your family is so rich, you should have certain mining rights, right? You dare to conclude that your ancestors didn't seize Jinshan by special means?" Jinshan

    ? !

    Lian Yun's mind changed rapidly, and he slightly guessed the truth of the matter.

    The city lord only saw that the girl in front of her seemed to have removed her mask in an instant, revealing her true colors.

    Lianyun laughed "hehe", stood up with the worried eyes of everyone behind him behind him, and slapped the desk with his palm.

    Lina: ...My sister seems to have transformed.

    "That's right! It's Jinshan. My family has two! How about it?" Lian Yun raised his chin, looking like a nouveau riche.

    The city lord was shocked: "Two!?"

    He hadn't heard that any famous family in the main city owned two gold mountains privately. Could it be that her family was already an existence that he couldn't even hear?

    Lianyun glanced at the expressions of the people around him from the corner of his eye.

    Not only the city lord, but even Miss Pace, who had been smiling all the time, had her smirk mask collapsed a bit.

    ...Oops, did I say too much?

    Perhaps it was because the self-confidence that Lian Yun blurted out was very real, and the city lord who still had a bargaining chip suddenly became much weaker: "...Since your family already has two golden mountains, why, why bother to fight?" "The more the better!" Lian

    Yun Never back down.

    City Lord: ...

    he couldn't refute it.

    Seeing that the other party suddenly became depressed, Lian Yun was afraid that he would not be in the mood to continue, so he changed his eyes and picked up the topic: "However, our family is not as shameless as you. We originally planned to send people to negotiate, and we wanted to let their entire village move. We left. It’s just that you took the first step to destroy the village, so we didn’t get ahead.” “

    Maybe, we were the ones who took our fancy first. If you want to say that you took us.”

    Anyway, there is no evidence, who Say who's to blame.

    The city lord felt a little guilty: "It's all robbing, why is it not the same?" "

    How can it be the same? You are shameless and vulgar, and we are discussing reasonably." "

    Who are you calling shameless and vulgar! I didn't do it myself! "The city lord slapped the table and stood up.

    "You still know it's ugly, don't be an accomplice if you have the ability!" Lian Yun yelled louder than him.

    The city lord pointed at Lianyun with trembling fingers: "Pace! Throw them out!"

    There was no response.

    Lian Yun frowned and motioned behind him.

    The city lord turned his head and found that Perth looked at him with an unacceptable expression.

    "My lord... none of this is true, is it?" Perth's voice choked up.

    "...Okay, if you don't go, I will go." The city lord gave Lian Yun and the others a hard look, shook off his sleeves, turned and left.

    He left, and there was no need for Lianyun and the others to stay.

    Fortunately, all the questions he wanted to ask were answered, so Lian Yun was going back to the hotel to gather everyone to discuss the countermeasures.

    Before leaving, Lian Yun took a deep look at Pei Si, who received her gaze and quickly lowered his eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

    Early the next morning, Lianyun was woken up by Lanna's knock on the door. When the door opened, it was Lanna and Buck.

    Buck had dark circles under his eyes: "Sister, we've almost finished our inquiries."

    It turned out that Lianyun assigned them a task last night, and asked them to go to the neighborhood this morning to ask their opinions on the "City Lord", come to her with a comprehensive evaluation.

    She sent the two of them back to the room herself last night.

    Lian Yun glanced at the two of them up and down, without even changing their clothes.

    It seems that they didn't rest at all, and went out overnight to inquire.

    She gave Lanna a reproachful look: "If he doesn't rest, you can take him with you."

    Buck is still growing!

    Lanna lowered his head and admitted his mistake: "We all felt that something was wrong, and we were anxious, so we asked some residents overnight, and found...the city lord's reputation is indeed not very good." "We asked for a long time before they said it." Buck said

    coldly He added with a straight face, "They said that on weekdays, no one dares to speak ill of the city lord, and it would be dangerous to be heard by the city lord's people.

    " 'Guarantee measures', such as those who need medical subsidies, have to apply three months in advance, wait in line, and finally meet face-to-face in the order in which the mayor called." And judging by how "busy" the mayor is, he may not see many people in a

    year .

    "There is also a school subsidy. Many people have reported the problem of high school fees, but there is no response." "It

    seems that this city owner is worse than we thought." Lian Yun thought for a while, "Those underground Where are the people from the organization? Have you found it?"

    Lanna shook his head.

    Lian Yun faintly had an ominous premonition.

    "Let's go."

    The girl put on her cloak and led the crowd straight to the castle.

    But not far before they arrived at the castle, Fang Suo suddenly noticed a change on the wall.

    "Look."

    Everyone looked in the direction she pointed, and the place where the white crystal was originally inlaid was empty.

    Fang Suo grabbed a guard casually, and he said that the city lord ordered someone to knock it down overnight.

    "What's going on..." Seeing     Fang Suo's

    serious expression, Lian Yun was a little worried: "Is there something wrong?"

The crystal of power."

    The two looked at each other, yelled badly, and hurriedly asked someone to open the door.

    At the same time, a shout came from behind: "Don't open!—"

    But it was too late, and the crowd had already knocked open the arch of the castle.

    What caught my eyes was not the smooth blackness I saw yesterday, but a burst of green light that dazzled people so much that they couldn't keep their eyes open.

    The green light became more and more intense, and accompanied by a burst of intense heat rising from the sky, it rushed straight towards the crowd.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lianyun: Which crystal is knocked down casually is not priceless...

    City owner: I'm knocking. jpg

    may be double-opened recently In the column, there is no cp family affection - the villain's mother's self-help guide, quick text.

    Welcome to favorites~

    In addition, a pre-order of unlimited streams has been opened today.

    It's all you who motivate me! I am so happy to see the praise, and I feel that it is worthwhile to persevere for so long. thank you!

ʚChapter 54

    ===================

    Explosion? !

    Lianyun didn't have time to think about it.

    At the critical moment, she turned around subconsciously, raised her cloak with both hands, and turned her back to block in front of everyone.

    ——She has full-level defense and will be fine.

    But the people behind her didn't.

    Even though a momentary thought drove her to move quickly, she still couldn't help closing her eyes, waiting for the unknown danger.

    Just as she closed her eyes, a figure galloped behind her, holding something in her hands, crossing Lianyun, and blocking between the open doors.

    Lian Yun felt her breath.

    As waves of heat surged past, Lian Yun slowly opened his eyes.

    Turning around, seeing Pei Si kneeling on the ground facing the gate, Lian Yun exclaimed in his heart, and quickly asked someone to help her up.

    "Pace..."

    Lian Yun knelt down to check her injuries, only to find that she was holding dark shards in her hand, and some were scattered on the ground.

    Lian Yun took a closer look, then suddenly raised his head and looked into the hall, and found that the scepter in the center of the hall was empty.

    And what Pace held in his hand was that black gem.

    Lian Yun took out a few bottles of medicine and asked them to feed Pei Si, and then left everyone in place, got up alone and walked towards the door with a serious expression.

    She turned around in the hall, but didn't find any clues, and she didn't know where the green light came from.

    Santo?

    Nature is also gone.

    When she returned to Perth, Perth had already woken up slowly.

    It appears to have only suffered some skin trauma.

    "Where's the city lord?" Lian Yun asked her.

    Pei Si shook his head, with a bitter smile on his face: "He's gone, there's no need to look for him anymore."

    Lian Yun frowned slightly: "He's gone, when did he leave?"

    Obviously, Pei Si knew this very well. The ins and outs.

    "As soon as you left yesterday, he started packing his luggage. He left with the package in the early hours of this morning...you can't catch up with him." The

    scene fell into silence.

    "Which city gate?" Lian Yun still asked.

    Perth lowered her head slowly, her voice lowered: "South City Gate."

    Lian Yun winked, and Lan Na immediately led the team to leave.

    Lian Yun watched him go away, then turned to look at Pei Si: "Why don't you go?"

    Instead of leaving, he stayed and saved their lives.

    "Me?" Perth smiled weakly. "I will not leave, I am from Kuge City. I have been from Kuge City since the day I was born, and this will never change. I will not leave my hometown with him, even if he needs me." "He

    needs You? Are you talking about the city lord who doesn't even give you the right look?" Buck mocked coldly.

    Just yesterday, she kept talking about the city lord's due diligence.

    "That's right." Perth looked dazed, "The city lord I know is a perfect person!"

    Lian Yun sighed: "Even though the medical care in Kuoge City cannot be guaranteed, and the problem of children going to school cannot be solved. , do you still think he is perfect?"

    Perth seemed to be stopped by this sentence.

    She frowned slightly, as if recalling her past memories.

    "He said...he is preparing funds. He is preparing funds for the continued development of Kuoge City."

    "He said it was only a little bit close. When the funds are fully prepared, he will be able to open the school to all the children in Quag City. Medical care will no longer be a problem. It is what he promised me the day he hired me. I always remember it In my heart, I always feel that he won't lie to me."

    "Even if he does nothing and leaves all the government affairs to you. You also think he is busy with government affairs every day, so he didn't lie to you?" Lian Yun couldn't help complaining , "Also, he is going to dig the gold mountain, how dare he say he has no money?"     "I don't know about the gold mountain," Perth shook his head, "he controls the finances, and he said that the city has always been short of funds in recent years. I always use my own family to subsidize the expenses in the city."     Perth stopped suddenly as she spoke.     She seemed to realize suddenly that she had been deceiving herself for years.     At this time, she seemed to have figured everything out, and suddenly lost her strength.     The light in his eyes gradually dimmed.     "I know I was wrong. Some people have commented on me and said that I am not suitable to be a leader. I have no opinions and strategies. I am only suitable for being under the leadership of a leader to concentrate on dealing with the affairs I should do, and that is enough." "     I I never thought of being a leader." Perth slowly closed her eyes and leaned on the stone pillar, "So I try my best to do my job well. I just want to take good care of Quoge City. I love this city, So I just want to do my best to maintain the development of Kuoge City."     Didn't she ever realize the unconcealable shortcomings of the city lord?     Maybe she was aware of it.     But she had no choice.     Lian Yun probably understood her thoughts.     Thousands of troops are easy to find, but one general is rare.     A city needs a master.     Although he is not perfect, he is the only master of Quoge City.     Without him, Kuoge City would be in chaos in less than a day. What will happen then? Perth didn't dare to think.

    "I was too stupid to figure it out. He took everything away, not even a single gold coin."

    Perth hugged her head in pain.

    He swept away all the funds in the city, gold coins, gems, and everything of value.

    Without the support of these funds, how long can Quoge City survive?

    "He didn't take everything. At least you stayed." Lian Yun whispered.

    "The most valuable thing is never those inanimate objects, but you who can continue to create value, have life and vitality." Perth raised her head and looked

    at her, with a smile on her slightly weak face: "He He really wanted to take me away. He was in a hurry when he left in the early morning, and he told me to take down the black gem, and then find a chance to sneak out of the city and meet up not far from the city gate. Then take me to the main city together, There will be more development opportunities and future..."

    "But you didn't go. And you saved our lives by staying here."

    At that moment just now, if Perth hadn't rushed over to block such a dangerous green with a black gem Light. Lianyun alone may not be able to resist or protect everyone.

    Perth smiled wryly: "If I leave, what will happen to Quoge City? In fact, it was at that moment that I realized that the one I have always been loyal to is not him, but Quoge City." "As for why I saved you

    ? Perth paused, as if asking himself.

    The city lord told her to leave Kuoge City and join him.

    But she didn't, she chose to stay in Hogg.

    She hid behind the castle gate and sat there until dawn.

    She waited until Lianyun and the others entered the castle, until the moment when danger approached, she saw Lianyun turning his back recklessly and resisting the danger.

    That's right, it's a girl in her 20s who uses her petite body to make such unexpected moves.

    However, the city lord, who he had always regarded as a heaven-like existence, chose to abandon Kuoge City and the entire city's people.

    Perth did not leave, and she also knew that the city lord would not wait for her.

    She abandoned the Santo, and he abandoned Perth.

    It was difficult for Pace to accept, but he had to accept it.

    This city lord, who had always thought he was conscientious, was actually a selfish, cowardly and cowardly deserter.

    "What about now? What are you going to do?"

    Perth shook her head, without the slightest sign of resistance: "It was my fault that I let him go. I am willing to accept any punishment."

    Even so, she lowered her eyes Still full of regret.

    She was only worried about how Kuoge City would continue in the future.

    There is no pretending city lord, and there is no self who handles government affairs.

    The funds supporting the operation of the regime have been hollowed out, and the castle is nothing but an empty shell.

    Lianyun didn't speak, but looked at Lanna who came from a distance.

    When Lanna approached, she heard his slightly ashamed voice: "Sorry, my lord. They had already left the city gate early in the morning." "Did the

    guards let them go?"

    Lanna nodded: "They didn't Knowing that the city lord has abandoned the city, they dare not disobey the order of the city lord."

    It is worth mentioning that he left with a group of people.

    Lian Yun didn't want to blame the guards, as long as he was the city lord for a day, he had the power to issue orders. This kind of thing is tricky, but there is nothing wrong with it.

    But... brought a group of people?

    Lanna looked serious: "A group of masked people in black. If you guess correctly, they are members of that organization."

    Lian Yun's mind suddenly thundered.

    In this way, everything makes sense.

    She wondered why they ran away when she blocked the news immediately and rushed to the hiding place without stopping?

    How could they receive the news so quickly.

    And I searched the city all night and couldn't find it.

    She should have thought earlier that there was only one reason.

    ——An inside ghost quietly tipped off the news.

    So every step of practicing cloud is late.

    Realizing that he seemed to have made more than one mistake of letting the city lord go, Pei Si said in a trembling voice, "You mean, the city lord is related to those members of the underground organization?"

    Lian Yun looked in the direction of the city gate with cold eyes. "I'm afraid it's more than related."

    He has already achieved the position of city lord. In the underground organization, it must not be, and it should not be as simple as the identity of a pawn.

    Lian Yun changed his mind, reached out and took out a bottle of medicine, turned to Paisi and asked, "Have you seen this kind of bottle?"

    Pais was stunned, his eyes already explained the answer to the question.

    "...I've seen him in his room."

    Sure enough.

    The person who added the last potion was the city lord.

    They have been dealing with the leaders of underground organizations for so long without knowing it.

    Buck saw that Lianyun was in a bad mood, and stepped forward to comfort him: "No one would have expected this situation. The lord of a second-tier city is actually the leader of an underground organization. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have experienced it himself. No one will believe it if it is spread out."

    Lian Yun didn't know this truth.

    But it was hard to accept that the bad guy was let go under his nose.

    She shook her head slightly, trying to block her negativity.

    At the same time, the system beeps.

    【Congratulations, my lord! Complete the hidden side quest! The rewards for the initial stage have been distributed, and the following two branches are yet to be completed. ]

    [One: Establish your own organizational church. 】

    【Two: Occupy Kuoge City. 】

ʚChapter 55

    Lian Yun briefly scanned the task branches below.

    Occupying Kuoge City, she can understand this. After all, there is no one in charge in Kuoge City now, so Lian Yun has it at his fingertips.

    But what the hell is the branch mission [Establish a Church] above?

    Why build a church, and what kind of church to build?

    Want to find out for yourself?

    Lian Yun put aside this question for the time being, and opened the backpack to check the task rewards.

    A book with a brown cover appeared inside.

    Lianyun clicked.

    The notebook immediately appeared in his hand.

    She opened the cover without words and found that there were many pages of densely written text inside, and 123 items were also marked.

    Lian Yun took a closer look, and a surprise flashed in his eyes.

    I saw that the notebook was full of things and experiences they had learned in Kuoge City these days, including the order of the guards, the latest weapons and equipment, the structure of the mission hall, the education system, etc. A series of things they wanted to bring back to cloth. Bu town.

    [Experience book: Through the lord's personal experience, this book will automatically organize, arrange, and record the experience required by Bubu Town. It can be used for review and learning. ]

    This is a good thing.

    Lianyun handed the notebook to Buck, and the latter opened it and flipped through it, also amazed.

    "This saves us a lot of time for sorting out."

    And if they were asked to sort it out, they might not be able to sort it out so well and completely.

    Lanna has long been familiar with the series of general actions of Lianyun to receive mission rewards and accept missions.

    So he looked around at the guards who were carefully staring at them and the crowd that had slowly gathered in the distance, and asked softly, "My lord, what do we need to do now?"

    He was waiting for Lianyun's command.

    Everyone is waiting for Lianyun's next move.

    Lian Yun looked around, and finally set his eyes on Pei Si.

    She stretched out her hand to Perth, and smiled slightly: "Do you want to complete your last duty?"

    Perth raised her head in surprise, watching her reach out to her hand.

    She was silent for a while, silently swallowed back the meaningless question of "Can I?", stretched out her hand to catch the girl's soft hand: "Okay."

    She didn't forget the real gold coins that Lianyun had brought, maybe Lian Yun is the one who can turn the crisis into safety.

    Perth was always in good spirits on matters concerning Quaig City.

    She first called the guards and asked them to appease the dismissal crowd.

    On the other side, she led Lianyun and the others into the castle, stepped up the stairs, and arrived at yesterday's office.

    It was a mess inside, with paper documents all over the floor, obviously the people who cleaned it up were too hasty.

    And Perth quickly rummaged through the "ruins", and quickly and accurately found the file he wanted.

    Everyone couldn't help sighing, if Gerry's leadership talent was learned through experience, Perth seemed to be born to be a good hand at handling affairs.

    Clean and tidy, vigorous and resolute.

    Lian Yun watched her walk out of her sadness quickly, and had some plans in her heart.

    "I didn't handle the fact that he went to release the mission to check the village. Presumably he was afraid that I would find out his face." Pei Si said in a flat tone while moving.

    "But he didn't intend to take these documents with him. Since he decided to leave, he doesn't care what the people think of him."

    Perth raised the documents in his hand.

    She unfolded the documents on the desk and swept away the decorations on the desk.

    Out of sight is pure.

    The piles of documents are the "mistakes" he has made since he served as the city lord these years, and Perth has been taking care of these messes for him, trying his best to make up for it.

    Not needed now.

    She wants to make this public.

    It's not that she doesn't know everyone's evaluation of the city lord these years, and her evaluation of his position has always done more harm than good.

    Now she wants everyone to know that even that little "profit" has no real relationship with him.

    With a serious expression, Pei Si took out a piece of imperial edict paper exclusive to the "City Lord", with complicated patterns engraved on it, which looked very solemn and formal.

    Holding the quill, she wrote something "swish".

    Lian Yun stepped forward and took a look: ...

    the three large characters "wanted warrant" on it must not be her dazzled right?

    "Love and hate?" Lian Yun sighed softly.

    Perth paused, "It makes sense, although it's not love. I've been a pawn for so many years, and my respect has been worn down. If I didn't have the bonus of self-deception, maybe I should have hated him long ago. "

    It's just that she is still unwilling to accept this fact.

    Like the girl in front of Lanna Weiwei, she always chooses to maintain the dignity of the city lord when he is slandered.

    However, people are always different.

    Lianyun is in the position of the stars and the moon, but he will not be superior to others.

    The city lord enjoys the best treatment, but he is never satisfied.

    Perth quickly finished writing the "Wanted Notice", patted the paper aside, took a deep breath, and asked the guards to immediately take it out to the mission hall to inform the residents of the city about it.

    Lian Yun raised his finger: "I'll pay the reward."

    Everyone looked at her in unison.

    "—10,000 gold coins.

    " !

    Perth is again shocked by the girl's financial resources.

    However, after being shocked, she still shook her head: "He's not worth the price, my lord should leave the money to Kuoge City." "The money is not

    for his worth, is he worthy?" Lian Yun said in a deep voice.

    "These gold coins are for those who died like Searle. They lost their reputations, lost their families, and lost their lives. If he is not found, there will be another, two, and countless Searles until The whole city is in danger."

    Where those who were taken away went, no one knows.

    But nothing more than bad luck.

    "I wonder why, as a city lord, he can downplay the suffering of his people so lightly. It seems that his purpose has long been beyond securing this position."

    Lian Yun sneered.

    She looked at Perth and said, "I will still keep the money here as the construction and development funds of Kuoge City." Without saying a word,

    Perth pulled out another piece of imperial paper, and the quill pen was stained with ink and hovered over it .

    "You should establish your regime, my lord. Please give me a name."

    Lian Yun was stunned.

    Lanna added at the right time: "The previous city lord abandoned the city and fled, and there must be a next one to take over this position. You brought people to save Kuoge City from a big disaster. If you take over, I think you will be very convinced." Her

    ?

    Lianyun pondered for a while, then suddenly his mind changed.

    Opportunity, isn't it here?

    Half a minute later, Lian Yun watched Perth's beautiful handwriting write down a line on the paper, "Sun Moon God Cult took over Kuoge City, the whole world celebrates! Congratulations!".

    The girl nodded with satisfaction.

    "Sun Moon God Sect...?" Lina tilted her head on the table and saw this strange name.

    Suddenly she clapped her hands and said excitedly: "Understood!"

    Lina pointed to Lianyun's white body: "The sun!"

    Then pointed to Lanna's black cloak: "Moon!"

    And the elder sister is still a goddess!

    "A representative name! It's great!" Lina gave a thumbs up to Lianyun: "Sister is so smart!!"

    Everyone also showed an expression of "So that's it".

    Lian Yun was so praised that he looked dazed.

    She really is, pick up a name at random.

    She was thinking that it would be better not to let too many people know about her being the lord of Bubu Town, but she suddenly remembered that she still had the task of establishing her own branch of the church, so she just finished it and let anyone manage the church.

    After Lina's full-score reading comprehension interpretation, Perth said it was a good name, and then quickly completed the announcement.

    According to Lianyun's requirements, a series of exciting new policies such as "tuition fee reduction", "medical insurance measures", "welfare system" and so on have been added.

    Of course, it is impossible to write down all Lianyun's thoughts on a piece of paper, so she can only temporarily announce some urgent solutions to the problems.

    More discussion, research, and revision are needed to adapt to the style of Kuoge City.

    The guards handed over the announcement again. From the small windows, everyone could see that the mission hall in the distance was overcrowded, and the residential area was empty, and everyone heard the news and came to get first-hand information.

    Everyone stood in front of the window, watching the guard read the last sentence of the announcement to everyone with a sounding stone.

    The crowd burst into loud cheers suddenly, and the excitement visible to the naked eye caused the crowd to be in a mess. Some hugged the people around them, and some even secretly wiped their tears.

    Those difficult families are far more than what everyone has seen.

    Fang Suo stood in front of the window, looking at the scene in front of him, the corners of his mouth turned up, and mist appeared in his eyes.

    She blinked quickly, hiding her emotion.

    "Kuokuo can go to school now..." Fang Suo murmured.

    The name Kuo Kuo is derived from Kuoge City.

    And now, she finally got the power given to her by Quoge City.

    "Education is really important." Lian Yun heard Fang Suo's whisper, touched his chin and whispered to Lanna beside him.

    Lanna nodded: "We should also set up our own school, but we lack some equipment. If there are experienced teachers in charge, the construction of the school will be much easier." Teacher... Lian Yun suddenly thought of the "city

    lord

    " I once said that there are teachers invited from the main city in the school...

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lianyun: Teacher? bring it you!

    Have you seen the candy of the Sun Moon God Sect? ? There have been foreshadowings ahead!

    I imagined this chapter after it was sent out:

    Storyline Vegetable Chicken Author: So sweet!

    reader:? where? ?

ʚChapter 56

    ===================

    The first task still shows that it is in progress. I don't know how to complete the establishment of the church.

    The second task was completed, and the panel showed that the task rewards had been distributed, but Lian Yun didn't see anything extra in the backpack.

    Maybe there is a delay.

    Lian Yun was thinking about it when she suddenly heard Pei Si calling her, who was sorting out the files.

    Perth handed the document to her: "This seems to be the task that Fang Suo took over."

    Lian Yun took it and opened it.

    She thought the task description, but when she opened it, she found that it was actually the "responsible part" recorded by the city lord.

    Rather than saying it is a "document", it is better to say it is a "memorandum" of the city lord.

    It said that the orc gangsters would quickly evacuate after destroying the village, and he only had to pretend to follow the village's "distress signal" half a year ago, and send someone to the village again to confirm if there were any survivors.

    If not, he does not intend to report to the main city for the gold mountain, but to mine it privately.

    If there are survivors, they must be eliminated in time.

    The indifference between the lines makes people shudder.

    A mountain covered with rocks, underground is detected to possibly contain gold deposits.

    That is the mountain that Geli and his village have lived in for a hundred years and have not been over-exploited.

    She remembered that Gerry said: "It is not only us who protect it. Because we fall against the mountain and rely on it to withstand the storm, it also protects us at the same time."

    Lian Yun read it silently and handed it to others.

    Everyone felt distressed by the shocking word "elimination".

    Jamie finally took the document, folded it, and was about to put it in his arms when he stopped.

    He unfolded the paper and tore it clean with a blank expression.

    "I won't take this dirty thing back."

    Who would have thought that they would be massacred in the village because of a "possible" interest?

    Lianyun sighed in his heart: "I want to mine this mountain."

    Jamie looked at her and said, "My lord, you are not short of money."

    "I want the rocks on it." Lianyun is concise and clear, compared to Because of the gold in the ground, she hoped that there would be more stones underneath to feed the construction projects in Bubu Town.

    "Okay, I'll organize the staff when I get back." Jamie took the order.

    Lian Yun said to Peisi, "I would like to trouble you to help me find some mining tools..." "

    No trouble," a gleam flashed in Peisi's eyes, "he asked me to prepare it half a year ago and put it in the warehouse. You can take it away at any time."

    Lian Yun: ...very good.

    A few days later, Lian Yun led someone to count the last things to take away in the room.

    In the past few days, she took Lanna and Buck to handle various matters in Quoge City, including negotiating with the "Kade" in the mission hall to take over the mission hall and hand over the guards.

    Kaide had heard about the city lord abandoning the city and fleeing for a long time. When he saw Lianyun on the day of the meeting, he was so frightened that he slapped the land deed on the table.

    In fact, Cade didn't make any big mistakes. In business, old fritters are inevitable.

    So she only said a few words. Considering that Fang Suo had been injured before, she told Cade to survey the mission area in advance to avoid similar casualties.

    You don't need to lose your job, the other party naturally agrees.

    There are still a series of taxation, education, medical care and other issues that need to be resolved. Both she and Buck have explained clearly to Perth.

    The best result of the discussion is also automatically recorded in the experience book.

    Lianyun explained to Peisi that she now lives in the small town of Bubu in the desert, but she didn't explain her identity. Peisi also knew that Lianyun had her own plans, so she didn't ask much.

    According to Lianyun's request these days, Peisi found a lot of supplies for her in Kuoge City.

    In addition to weapons, clothes, and mining utensils, she now has some herbs in her backpack.

    Fang Suo found an older pharmacist who had no children and had no concern for Quoge City.

    "I heard that someone from the 'Sun Moon God Sect' wanted to find a pharmacist, and he volunteered to follow him." Fang Suo explained.

    Lian Yun's smile froze on the spot.

    It seems that I regretted the name a little bit.

    "My lord, everything is ready." Lanna and Jamie stood in front of the two huge packages and nodded towards Lianyun.     Lian Yun had already filled her backpack, but she

    still had an empty bag on her back. After all... She opened the window and looked out, and the street outside was crowded with people.     Everyone heard that Lianyun and the others were leaving today, so they specially brought a lot of things to send them off.     The former city lord has left, and the current Kuoge City has not clearly stated who the city lord is, but everyone knows it in their hearts.     Maybe they don't understand these struggles, but they know right from wrong.     They saw what the city lord had done before and kept it in their hearts, and they knew exactly why he was wanted.     But after Lianyun and the others took over Kuoge, the lives of the people of Kuoge City improved.     This is enough.     Lianyun turned his head and looked at Lanna and Buck: "Have they packed up?"     Not only did they leave with the pharmacist, but also Searle's mother.     Her name is Nora.     Lian Yun often visited her these days. After many days of recuperation, her body has improved a lot, but she needs to maintain it further. And her staying here was nothing but hurting the scene, so Lianyun invited her to go back to Bubu Town together.     Nora gratefully accepted.

    She knew that her body would not last long, but they cared so much about taking care of herself, and she also hoped to do her part for them.

    After a while, Lena ran upstairs and knocked on the door: "Sister Nora is here, shall we go?"

    Lanna and Jamie went out one after the other with a huge package on their backs.

    "It would be great if there was a means of transportation..." Lian Yun said with emotion.

    "It would be great if I brought Abe here." Lina nodded and added.

    A few people went downstairs, and the crowd immediately surrounded them, holding the things in their hands high above their heads.

    Although Quoge City is not rich, and some of them are nothing more than vegetables and fruits, they still don't forget to give a little of their hearts.

    After finally opening a path, Lianyun said to the people on both sides: "Have you brought the seeds I asked?" They have gathered

    here since this morning, and Lianyun suddenly thought that maybe they could make some deals with them.

    For example, garlic, although the output is very small now, some people still keep it at home.

    "Bring it!" Some people in the crowd raised their arms, and the people around them moved out of the way, and they squeezed to the front row.

    The guards began to pick and choose one by one according to Lian Yun's request.

    The final results were presented. Some of them were seeds that had not been planted on a large scale in the mainland, and only a few scattered seeds were collected and forgotten in the corner.

    It's just in the form of a seed, and it's hard to see what can be planted.

    Lian Yun readily accepted and gave them gold coins.

    "My lord...we can't accept this money!" The person who got the gold coin waved his hand again and again and wanted to push the gold coin back.

    Those who have these seeds are basically farmers, and one gold coin is enough for them to earn for a long time.

    But...

    "You are the benefactor of Kuge City. We just took out unnecessary and useless things, which are not worth it at all..."

    "No." Lian Yun interrupted them with a smile, "Maybe one day, you will see these crops again on the market, and everyone will thank you for the seeds you saved today." This money is very well spent

    . Worth it and very meaningful.

    Lianyun didn't stay too long, and everyone silently made way for them to pass.

    When he was about to reach the city gate, Buck suddenly seemed to sense something, and while turning around, he grabbed Lianyun's sleeve.

    He looked at a place: "...it's Fiona."

    They learned these days that the extremely beautiful woman is called Fiona, and that beauty and powerful strength that are exactly the same as Buck's have already indicated her race—— -Succubus.

    Once such a race is exposed, no matter how familiar the people around them are, they will feel strange and alienated.

    Especially since she made a mistake.

    In the process of getting to know her again, Lian Yun finally understood what she said when she led people to the underground organization-"I really want to kill, but you can't." In fact, what she really

    resented , is the mayor.

    There has always been a steady quarry in Quogue, where Fiona's husband works.

    Because the stone in the quarry has bottomed out, in order to reduce the expenditure in this area, the city owner deliberately reduces some manpower every year, but the workload is not much.

    This has resulted in workers who are still in the quarry working more hours than before, but still getting their old wages.

    Until a few days ago, Fiona's husband suffered from lung disease due to overwork in the dusty environment.

    Empty the whole family, and took out the savings of the man's work for so many years, which can barely sustain his illness.

    But more money is needed to maintain the status quo.

    In desperation, Fiona, with her last hope, submitted an application for medical assistance to the Santo.

    She waited a long, long time.

    Finally, we got the news from the city lord.

    She walked into the office ecstatically, but the city lord threw the application back into her arms with a look of regret.

    "I'm sorry, there are not enough funds in the city right now..."

    ...

    In the crowd, Fiona can always be found at a glance.

    Waist-length fiery red curly hair, and a touch of glamorous red lips.

    Her light green eyes were full of incomprehensible emotions.

    But as long as she just stood there, everything around her was overshadowed.

ʚChapter 57

    ===================

    Under the gaze of everyone, Lianyun turned around and led Buck towards Fiona.

    Seeing Lianyun, the other party understood what she meant, and also took a few steps forward.

    When Lianyun got closer, Fiona's eyes moved back and forth between Lianyun and Buck beside her, she bit her lower lip: "Perhaps, you can take me with you." She couldn't live here any longer

    .

    After burying her husband, Kuoge City no longer has a place for her.

    She looked at Buck without much emotion, lowered her head slightly, and seemed to let go of her aloofness: "As a semi-succubus, you have a lot of potential to be discovered, and I can help you..." "Come with

    us " Lian Yun interrupted her with a slight smile, and stretched out his hand towards her.

    Fiona raised her head in a daze, looked at her open palm towards her, and at Lianyun's serious expression.

    There was a ripple in her light green eyes.

    Lian Yun lowered his voice: "The town may not be as well-built as Kuoge City, but the people there are very nice. You can do whatever you want." Fiona quickly

    lowered her head to hide the water in her eyes.

    "Okay." Buck heard her relieved voice.

    Quoge City is considered a relatively traditional town, which more or less excludes races other than humans. When Fiona's husband was still there, she often stayed at home for a long time for fear of revealing her identity.

    After revealing her identity, Fiona has attracted the attention of many people.

    Lianyun knew that this was a bad habit, especially since he had to shoulder the burden of inter-ethnic peace. But to change the concept formed for a long time, it is necessary to take a long-term plan, and she already has some plans in her heart.

    A woman with fiery red curly hair came out of the crowd, with her tall and slender back, slowly walked out of the city gate, left Kuoge City, and walked into Lianyun's team.

    Fang Suo took a little girl and stood at the city gate to say goodbye to Lian Yun and the others.

    Seeing Lianyun approaching, the little girl let go of Fang Suo's hand, threw herself on Lianyun, and kissed her on the cheek: "Thank you sister! I can go to school tomorrow!" Lianyun pinched her face with a smile on her face

    . Pinch Kuo Kuo's small face: "What does Kuo Kuo want to learn?"

    Kuo Kuo clenched his fists and put them in front of him, showing a tough expression: "I want to learn how to fight monsters like Sister Fang Suo!"

    Lian Yun's smile froze , looking suspiciously at Lanna beside him: "The school teaches this?"

    Lanna nodded: "In addition to teaching the most basic characters and mathematics, the school mainly teaches fighting, cooking, forging, tailoring... and magic, But learning magic requires talent."

    ...Is that so?

    Lian Yun thought about it, and there was indeed nothing wrong with it.

    In this era surrounded by monsters, it doesn't matter if you can write a world masterpiece, if you don't have a skill in life, and you have no power to fight back in front of monsters, then you can't survive.

    No wonder people here value education so much.

    The schools here teach not only the simplicity in writing, but also the ability and ability to save lives.

    "Study hard!" Lian Yun earnestly encouraged Kuo Kuo, "I hope one day I can see you on the leaderboard in the mission hall." The

    mission hall has launched an incentive system, and the most capable mission will be selected every month. And rank in the leaderboard, the person in charge of the mission hall will issue incentive rewards according to the ranking.

    This also provides them with an additional income.

    Lian Yun waved to Fang Suo, then looked at Pei Si beside him.

    Perth lowered her head, her voice was slightly reluctant: "You are gone, I will often send someone to report to you, I hope you will send a new city owner as soon as possible." "

    Who said I will send a new city owner?" Lianyun raised his eyebrows.

    Perth looked up in surprise.

    "As an administrator, you have done a very good job. Why do you let a person who suddenly appeared and knows nothing about Quoge City overwhelm you?"

    Perth opened his mouth, obviously not fully agreeing with Lianyun's words.

    Lian Yun didn't give her a chance to speak, and continued: "Not only may you know nothing, but you may also restrict your thoughts everywhere. Even if the person I send, it is hard to guarantee that one day, like the previous city lord, he will not be selfish. "

    In other words, is there a second person who is more passionate about Quoge City than you?"

    Perth blinked, suddenly realizing.

    She couldn't, and she wasn't willing to let Quoge City fall into the hands of another inferior to her just because of a vacancy in one title.

    This time, Master Lianyun came to help and rescued Kuoge City from the dead and even made it better.

    What if they weren't there?

    The best way to avoid risk is not to have room to create risk.

    "I see." Perth nodded.

    "There are still some things we need to study together, so I will send a Mr. Cornelius to deliver the letter every few days. I hope you will not panic." "

    Cornelius?" Pace racked his brains and finally remembered Such an extremely rare bird.

    "Yes, he is a beastman, not a monster. Don't hurt him by mistake." Lian Yun warned, "He is my friend and I don't like to be offended. If someone attacks him, whoever is injured will not be hurt." Sure."

    Perth nodded solemnly: "I will issue an announcement to remind everyone, and the mission hall will also post the information of this gentleman."

    This is the first step of Lianyun's plan.

    Lianyun arranges tasks for Xiaohong, asking him to send letters back and forth, so that Perth can contact them at any time if there is any difficulty.

    At the same time, people in Quoge City can gradually become familiar with races other than humans and approach their lives.

    And Xiaohong is easier to integrate into the crowd than Aibei, and the two are partners.

    She believes that Xiao Hong will also have some positive influence on Ai Bei.

    Before leaving, Lian Yun took out two sound transmission symbols drawn from the lucky bag, and stuffed one into Perth and the other into Fang Suo.

    "This is for emergencies. If there is an emergency and it is too late to send a message, use this to tell me. A talisman can transmit half a minute of voice." The two solemnly took it and said goodbye to her

    .

    Lian Yun waved his hands, turned around and walked outside.

    There were five people when they came, and they dragged a team when they left.

    Nora, Fiona, Mr. Apothecary, and three teachers with backpacks containing all their belongings.

    "You have worked hard." Lian Yun said to the three teachers.

    They shook their heads hastily.

    Among the teachers selected by Lanna to leave Quoge City, they are the rare three who did not settle down in Quoge City.

    For no other reason, they felt that Quoge City was just a temporary place, and one day they would return to the main city to teach.

    So it was brought together.

    In fact, shaking their heads on the face, some of them are unavoidably unbalanced.

    One of the three was teaching general subjects. He knew that he had mediocre qualifications, and Lanner offered a very attractive salary, so he was not dissatisfied.

    Just the other two, one is a well-known chef, and the other is an intermediate magician from the Magicians Association.

    No matter how they look at it, they should not go to teach in a legendary "dilapidated town".

    After Lianyun finished greeting and left, the chef leaned over quietly and muttered in a low voice: "What the hell, what ingredients can there be in the desert? Do I want to teach them how to make wine from sand?"

    Another magician also curled his lips, with a look of agreement: "They all said it themselves, the town is very 'average', and there are very few people. It is a place that will not be favored by the gods, and there is absolutely no place that has its own magic. There are no talented children.”

    He rolled his eyes and said, “You can still teach sand to make wine, but I can only teach air.” The

    third teacher heard what the two said, glanced at the back and followed them not far or near Lanna calmly distanced himself from them.

    Lian Yun, who was walking in front, was listening to Fiona and Buck chatting.

    When Fiona heard that Buck was an abandoned child, she held him in her arms angrily: "Poor child, isn't that why we have so few succubi? I don't know what we did wrong." It's my fault!"

    Buck broke away from her embrace with a blank expression, and Fiona rubbed Buck's hair violently, "It's so cute."

    Lianyun: ... Is this the real mother's eyes?

    Lian Yun couldn't help but said, "I heard that you succubi love juniors, don't you?"

    Fiona raised her eyebrows, "Can't you see it?"

    ... I can see it.

    "But Buck's former village was once cursed by a succubus."

    Lian Yun briefly described the situation to Fiona.

    Fiona was interested at first, but fell into deep thought after hearing it.

    "Hmm... what you said is really strange. It's too strange."

    Fiona bit her lower lip and expressed her thoughts: "We succubi love juniors very much. It's not so much our habit, it's better to say that The rules that flow in the bones."

    "The rules have existed since the emergence of the Succubus. Due to the fact that the number of the succubi is too small, we must support each other and take care of each other's children in order to ensure the survival of the race." "So if it is not

    common Dai Tian's hatred, we will absolutely never harm our own people."

    She twirled her fingers around her curly hair, thinking: "It's not so much that she wants to harm you, it's better to say that she saved a hand."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say Say:

    Got it, no words = no comments.

    【Speak】

ʚChapter 58

    ===================

    "Save a hand?"

    is a tricky word.

    "Actually, the succubus family is very afraid of enmity. If they can kill them, they won't survive at all," Fiona said.

    "And most succubi live a life of wandering. I guess she should join some camp and do this with others. In this case, even if she wants to protect you, she has to do it. After all, if you find It's too difficult to settle down in a camp."

    After she said this, Buck thought about it intently.

    At that time, Gerry led them to escape in the chaos. After hiding in the cellar, everyone was busy dealing with Gerry's injuries, and he...

    seemed to feel the same kind of breath nearby.

    That aura wandered and explored on the ground, trying to get closer several times, but then pulled away.

    In the end, the succubus put down the phantom array in two places in the village and left.

    "That's what I understand." Fiona concluded after listening to the description of the incident, "She should have told the group of orcs that she cast a phantom array to protect you, and you would be trapped to death." "

    But You have all ignored it, her doing so also stopped the further search and killing of the orcs. And those who are really capable of saving you, the phantom array can't stop it." Fiona stopped after she finished speaking, she

    thought See how Buck reacts.

    Buck frowned slightly, seemingly unable to digest this fact.

    "You don't understand yet, and you haven't seen many of your own kind. When you grow up and see your own kind who are younger than yourself, you will naturally have a strong desire to protect them." Fiona said explain.

    "Perhaps." Buck said sullenly, and suddenly he thought of another incident not long ago.

    Lianyun also thought of that incident at the same time, looked up at Buck, and the two of them knew each other.

    Buck quickly told Fiona about Kerme.

    Including his abnormal behavior, strange death appearance, and the last unexplained swearing.

    Fiona listened carefully until she heard Buck being called a "fool" and suddenly covered her red lips and laughed out loud.

    Buck:?

    Lianyun:?

    Fiona's shoulders trembled, and she laughed for a long time before she stopped: "He is really the same type who is enthusiastic and hates iron." "

    Why hate iron?" Buck caught the key word and became even more depressed, "... It really came for me?"

    "That's right," Fiona nodded, "Speaking of which, this kind of manipulative technique is very labor-intensive, and you need to divide your mental strength... that's probably what it means. So Kerme was controlled In fact, a part of her was attached to him when he was in bed, and Kerme’s death must have seriously hurt her.” “

    As for the last sentence ‘idiot’,” Fiona couldn’t help evoking At the corner of his mouth, "Not only for you, but also for the frustration of her own plan failure."

    "What is his plan." Buck was a little irritable for no reason.

    Not only did he almost take the blame for him, but he also almost made it clear to everyone that he was an undercover agent...

    Buck's heart was shocked.

    He looked at Lianyun inquiringly, and after getting the latter's affirmative nod, Buck was stunned.

    Yes, this is the other party's plan.

    Lian Yun shared their thoughts: "He already has his own faction, so for him, the best way to protect you is to pull you into the group." "

    And the most important step is to let you be in this group." Suspected and rejected, he finally left the group."

    "It was expelled." Buck gritted his teeth, his pretty face could not hide his anger, "He wants me to be expelled and then take me in?"

    "He has another purpose for manipulating that poor Kerme." Fiona bowed slightly, and looked at Buck. "He wants to test you.

    " Strength." Her hand fell on Buck's head again and rubbed it.

    Buck lost his temper after being rubbed, and sighed lowly: "Real strength? Like you before?"

    Fiona paused.

    She put away her playful expression and looked away slightly embarrassed.

    "It was an accident that day."

    "...Actually, do you believe me when I said I didn't do it on purpose?"

    Lian Yun and Buck stared at her, their eyes said everything.

    Difficult.

    "Hiss—" Fiona rubbed her face, completely ignoring the distorted expression, and looked at Buck: "Remember when I said I hope you don't look as good-looking as me?" Buck: ...

    Although

    he doesn't care much This, but she didn't seem to be happy when she said something equivalent to "I hope you will be ugly".

    "With the improvement of the succubus' abilities, so will the beauty. And the more frequently the abilities are used, the greater the instability will be."

    Speaking of this, Fiona pursed her red lips.

    "I... don't want to betray my husband."

    So it was.

    Lian Yun looked at Fiona, who looked a little lonely, and sighed softly in her heart.

    One can tell at a glance that her personality is inherently arrogant and cold, how can she be willing to commit herself to others?

    She wanted to save her husband, but she didn't want to betray him.

    "So you used up a lot of mental energy?"

    "I can't say how tired you are, but you will feel weak if you use too much." Fiona twitched her lips.

    "That's the weakness of the succubus family. The weaker they are, the more beautiful they appear." It's

    also more dangerous.

    Possessing the power to control the soul is bound to be accompanied by dangers that rival it.

    "In this case, I'm afraid there is only one race on the mainland." Lian Yun said.

    Fiona was noncommittal: "There are still in the sea."

    Meeting Lian Yun's puzzled eyes, Fiona opened her mouth exaggeratedly: "Isn't it? Have you never heard of mermaids?"

    Lian Yun showed a puzzled expression.

    "I've heard it, but I haven't seen it."

    Gerry mentioned it once when he was talking about the race wars, but unfortunately he hadn't even seen it.

    "That's right. Even if you have the chance to see the sea, you won't see the mermaid." Fiona shrugged.

    "Why?"

    "The curse left by the mermaid patriarch after the war, the mermaid and the human race will never communicate again. That is to say, they will not see humans, nor will they talk to you."

    And the ocean is huge, as long as they don't want to see, Humans will never see them.

    Lianyun was stunned.

    She clearly remembers her mission to eradicate racial discrimination.

    But how will she communicate with the mermaids?

    By throwing drift bottles?

    "...what's wrong with her?" Fiona poked Buck.

    "Normal, it will be fine in a while." They have long been used to Lianyun being dazed from time to time.

    But this time -

    "Wow!"

    Lian Yun's sudden cry made the two of them startled.

    "I'm a little scared of her like this." Fiona hugged Buck, and looked excitedly at the girl holding a parchment.

    Buck: "Just get used to it."

    Lian Yun turned a deaf ear, she just stared at the map in front of her, immersed in the joy of unlocking new things.

    She originally wanted to see if there would be a direction of the ocean on the map, but she didn't expect a surprise.

    [Map] is marked with [Lv.2] in front of it.

    That's right, the map has been updated.

    This is the reward for the second branch quest.

    The parchment cast a beam of light, which landed on the light panel in front of Lian Yun.

    What is presented on the light board is a 3D panoramic physical map.

    Looking directly below from the perspective of God, you can see the glittering golden town of Bubu in the center, and the surrounding fog has partly dispersed, revealing an area surrounded by a solid city wall with the words [Quoge City] on it.

    According to Lian Yun's thoughts, the map was gradually zoomed in and zoomed in until the details of Bubu Town could be seen.

    "...Wait." Lian Yun murmured softly.

    "It's still in real time?"

    I saw Meili in a long dress watering the farmland with a lotus pod, and the wheat in the field had already sprouted sprouts.

    There are very few places in the town facing building materials, but on the contrary, the dilapidated houses have stood brand new on both sides of the street.

    People were going in and out of their houses, going about the town.

    Some people were patrolling around the town, and some were learning to forge iron with Bart outside the blacksmith shop, while Gerry was picking materials at the pile of building materials with blueprints in hand.

    Lian Yun took a closer look, and could actually see clearly that he was looking at the structural diagram of the mill.

    Gerry had already begun research on rebuilding the mill.

    It seems that this bumper harvest is bound to be won.

    The streets are very clean, without the trouble of wind and sand, and the residents are very diligent, sweeping the door of their houses clean every day.

    Dots of verdant, spotless town.

    A vibrant scene.

    Everyone hasn't changed much, the only slight change is that everyone is more motivated and looks more energetic.

    That's great.

    Buck and Fiona leaned over to look at the map in her hand, and were startled when they saw Gerry.

    Lian Yun smiled and said, "Try to see if you can move it."

    Buck carefully stretched out his finger, and according to Lian Yun's statement, he scratched a few times on a phantom, as if he was afraid of poking Gerry.

    Gerry turned suddenly, startling Buck.

    "It was because he was about to leave after finishing the material. He didn't know that we were watching him." Lian Yun explained.

    After testing, except for her who can manipulate the perspective, no one else can.

    "It's amazing! What kind of magic is this?" Fiona was also amazed.

    "It's just a magical map..."

    Lian Yun paused suddenly.

    Just on the line connecting Kuoge City and Bubu Town, they can be seen walking back and forth.

    In the white mist not far away, there seemed to be something moving...

    Buck saw that there was something wrong with the cloud, and looked at the enlarged area of ​​the cloud, and couldn't help but tremble.

    Several people looked up in the direction where the map was moving, and saw a long string of black shadows moving in the wind and sand.

    Seems to be people, but they can't guarantee it.

    "Go to Lanna and get him ready."

    Long before they left, they discussed the countermeasures.

    The desert is a desert after all, and they were lucky that they didn't encounter any danger on the way here.

    But leaving is not necessarily the case.

    Draw people into a circle.

    Those who have no self-protection ability stay in the middle, and the supplies are placed around, and those who can fight are at the outermost edge.

    After Lian Yun settled the crowd, he turned around and looked at the string of black shadows.

    The black shadow was getting closer and closer, and everyone could see it clearly now, and at the same time breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, it's human.

    But before they were relieved, they suddenly found that the group of people was running madly in this direction, with expressions of fear on their faces.

    Taking a closer look, there was actually a piece of sand behind them, and the roar could be heard even more vaguely.

    Seems like...

    something else is catching up?

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks for the comments and nutrient solution~!

ʚChapter 59

    ===================

    "Help! Help me!"

    Looking at their attire, it looks a bit like Gaelin's caravan outfit.

    Lianyun only had time to take a quick glance, then quickly picked up the long sword, stepped over the supplies and came to the outermost circle.

    "My lord." Lanna stretched out his hand to support Lianyun, and when the latter stood still, he looked in the direction of the group of people with a serious expression.

    There are indeed monsters chasing them behind.

    According to the preliminary judgment, it is a bit like the coat color of a flying gerbil, but it has a humanoid skeleton. It's also a bit like a gorilla, but much smaller than a gorilla skeleton.

    "It seems to be a firewood beast." Fiona narrowed her eyes slightly.

    The back is covered with brown fur, the abdomen is black and purple, and the limbs are the color of charcoal after burning firewood. It is said that their bone powder can be used as medicine.

    This is a monster that bullies people in groups. The attack power is not too high, but it wins because of the large number and is particularly annoying.

    They will compete for pedestrians' backpacks and rummage for food.

    If the pedestrians are alone and they have the upper hand in number, they will scratch people to death with one claw and one claw, and then eat the corpses.

    "Then what if they can't beat them?"

    As soon as Lian Yun finished speaking, he had an answer.

    The group of merchants ran not far from the crowd, and the group of firewood beasts also showed up.

    They stopped the car suddenly and stopped not far behind the caravan.

    ...This thing looks like a monkey.

    Especially that movement, the sharp little claws.

    Their round eyes kept scanning the crowd, but they dared not go forward.

    It looks pretty cute, so cute that one claw can scratch a person's throat.

    "Typical bully and fear of toughness."

    Look at their hesitant small steps, there is already a tendency to retreat.

    Lian Yun seized the time, stepped over the supplies and came to the old pharmacist: "Master, can this thing be used as medicine?"

    Mr. Pharmacist nodded, his eyes sparkling: "Yes! It can be made into medicine for fractures."

    Lian Yun smiled gently.

    Lanna received the message, clenched the sword in his hand, and called out to Jamie beside him: "It's time to test your hard work these days." Jamie

    responded, and the two rushed to the herd of firewood together.

    Chai Beast was startled, and was about to run away in all directions, but suddenly found that there were only two people on the opposite side, and immediately regrouped.

    They huddled together and rushed towards the two of them.

    Lan Na raised the saber in his hand and lowered his body to cut across the air with his long sword, cutting off the two firewood beasts in the middle.

    "Chi!"

    A piercing cry came from behind him, and without looking back, he stabbed the long sword back, and kicked away the one that was rushing in front of him.

    With a "thud", the tip of the sword sank into the belly of the firewood beast, and Lanna threw it away in disgust.

    Jamie held the epee and focused on the direction they were coming from.

    A sword was nailed to the ground one by one.

    After a while, a dead body lay beside the two of them.

    The few remaining firewood beasts realized that they were invincible and fled the scene frantically.

    The two squatted down and silently picked up the corpse.

    The caravan on the side was still in shock, just after explaining their identities to Lian Yun, when they turned their heads and saw this scene, they said incoherently, "They!..." "

    Huh?" Fiona raised her eyebrows.

    Being stared at by two beautiful people, one big and one small, the group got stuck again.

    "Well-trained!" The caravan managed to hold back such an adjective.

    Lian Yun nodded with satisfaction: "Praise, basic operation."

    She just learned that they took the desert route for the first time, and they were not well prepared. When they encountered such a monster, they had to run.

    "What about your products?" Lian Yun cut to the chase.

    The captain of the caravan was pushed out.

    The other party swallowed, then looked at Lanna and Jamie who were coming with a pile of wood beast corpses, gritted their teeth, and said cruelly: "It's not far away, I'll give you all!

    " Bar!

    It's better than being dead.

    Lian Yun was a little amused: "Give me the money."

    The captain was stunned.

    Lian Yun was also stunned, shouldn't he be relieved? Why... an expression of wanting to cry?

    "We only brought this batch of goods, and some change for accommodation. I really don't have much money..." the captain cried.

    "Wait... have you misunderstood?" Lian Yun quickly interrupted him, "I gave the money, not you." "

    I know, I... huh?"

    The captain was stunned again.

    Lianyun: Is it her illusion? This year's caravan is a bit natural.

    But it looks like it will communicate well.

    "Our town is short of things right now, so whatever you have is fine."

    The captain thought for a while, then cautiously said, "The goods we leave may not be the same as what you want, why don't you ask us what we have?"

    Lian Yun is amiable: "Don't worry, what are they?"

    "... Gemstones and crystals."

    Lian Yun: ...

    "You travel across the desert just to give these things?"

    "Yes," the captain shrank his neck, "Because they are expensive. , and took a different path.”

    It is also because their caravan is relatively weak and they are afraid of being robbed.

    Lian Yun heard the second sentence he whispered, and couldn't laugh or cry: "Aren't you afraid of monsters if you're afraid of robbers?" "

    We used to have a special escort, and he was very strong. But he has something to do, and we can't miss it." I heard that these gems are urgently needed in the main city, and they can be sold at a high price." "Did

    you die for the money?"

    Lian Yun sighed.

    "Okay, you can bid according to your psychological price, I will give you the transportation fee, and let your people deliver the goods to our town." "

    Thank you!" The captain clasped his hands in gratitude excitedly.

    Practice looking at the sky.

    Such a naive and simple caravan, how did it get mixed up.

    After fixing the Chai Beast and waiting for the caravan to bring back the goods, the group was about to go on the road again, but Lian Yun found that two teachers were walking very fast.

    Still looking a little nervous?

    "Maybe I'm scared." Lian Yun muttered in a low voice, then looked at Lanna who was following behind the two of them, who was carrying the body of the firewood beast, turned and walked away without paying much attention.

    On the edge of Bubu Town, a blindfolded, pale-skinned teenager sat on the ground, his hands resting quietly on the warm stone bricks.

    Suddenly, he felt a faint vibration from the palm of his hand.

    The corner of the boy's mouth curled up into a slight smile.

    "I'm back."

    The news of the lord's return quickly spread throughout the town. Everyone put down what they were doing and rushed to the boy, looking towards the place where they were about to return.

    "I'm back!" someone shouted excitedly.

    "I see, I see! They are still riding camels! Look at those bags of supplies! How many people are there?"

    "One, two... sixteen?"

    Look at the attire, and the people in the caravan.

    Taking a closer look, the caravan logo was tied to the luo beast, but the people riding the luo beast were Lianyun and the others.

    The people in the caravan walked below, still looking cheerful.

    Everyone stopped abruptly.

    Then they saw Lian Yun sitting on the back of the luo beast, waving in the direction of the town.

    Gerry pondered: "My lord, is this going to snatch a caravan?"

    Abe responded enthusiastically, waving his hands vigorously: "My lord!! You are finally back!"

    A group of people finally approached the town, practicing Yunfu Turning over with Lanna's arm, when he looked at the residents of his own house, he felt a sense of steadfastness from the inside out.

    This down-to-earth made her look even more energetic.

    "I brought gifts for everyone!"

    Everyone quickly unloaded the supplies and spread them far on the street.

    Everyone thought that what was in the cargo box was a gift, and everyone rushed forward, but after opening the treasure box, they couldn't help showing a slightly disappointed expression.

    "Is it a gem?"

    They can't use it.

    "It doesn't matter! We must not be able to buy what we want. Thank you very much for everything you have brought us!" Everyone still saluted Lianyun with a grateful expression.

    Caravan Captain: "?"

    What family? Don't want gems?

    "I made a mistake," Lianyun couldn't help laughing, and pointed to the huge bulging package beside her, "This is it."

    After she finished speaking, she took out the several-meter-long parchment in her pocket and handed it to Lanna, "Everyone wants I’ve bought all of them! Come and claim them!”

    Everyone smiled instantly.

    When everyone was receiving gifts, Fiona followed Lianyun to the side, and sat with Gerry who was watching the excitement: "How is it? Are there enough materials to build the mill?"

    Gerry smiled: "Enough...huh?"

    "How do you know that I am planning to build a mill?"

    Lianyun smiled and took out the map: "I saw it here."

    Gerry watched Lianyun's operation attentively, secretly Sigh amazing.

    "This is?" Gerry looked at the woman in red beside Lianyun.

    "Fiona." Fiona tilted her head slightly and stretched out her hand, "You are Gerry, right? I heard Buck told you about you, and you have been taking care of him, right?" "That's right." Gerry smiled and told

    her shook hands.

    From the hard-to-ignore appearance alone, she and Buck must be of the same race.

    Lian Yun shared his thoughts by the way: "I also saw that the building materials are almost exhausted. When I come back this time, I want to build a school and a mission hall in the town. There will be more and more residents. I’m afraid it’s not enough.”

    Hearing Lian Yun’s thoughts, Gerry praised him very much: “School is very important. We used to teach the children. There are no systems and rules. It’s better to have a serious place to study.” Lian

    Yun : "Do you teach?"

    "Yes, as long as someone among us is good at a certain field, he can teach it to the children, and they are also easy to learn. For example, Bart learned forging from me, but now he can hand it over to others It’s done.”

    In fact, this practice has been established here, and skills are passed down from generation to generation.

    Lian Yun nodded thoughtfully.

    Maybe, she doesn't have to hire a teacher from afar?

    "But building materials are really not easy to deal with," Lian Yun returned to the topic, "We are in the desert, and there is no wood supply around, and it must be too late to plant them now. Quoge City did have a quarry before, but now the resources have bottomed out Already."

    "So I want to mine that mountain, and the tools are ready."

    Gerry understood what she meant and had no objection: "This is very good. As long as this mountain is mined, our town     will expand twice as much." During the days, Xiaobai and the little frog have a very good relationship, and they have been able to control the big frog to jump out of the cave and come to the town. I think this can also be used as a transport tool." Lianyun raised his eyebrows: "Why didn't you see Xiaobai

    ? "

    Gerry paused: "You will definitely see it, it just hid shyly."

    Lian Yun thought for a while, but he was still not sure: "It is not impossible to transport the frog, but the road is full of gravel, I am afraid it cannot be transported." It's easy to go."

    The efficiency will not be too high.

    "It would be great if there were more people like Abe." Gerry said with emotion.

    "Ai Bei is so energetic."

    Hearing this, Lian Yun looked at Ai Bei who was very happy to get the new kitchen utensils, and nodded approvingly.

    At night, everyone gathered in the tavern, chatting while eating barbecue.

    It's to welcome the newcomers.

    Lian Yun glanced around, and there was harmony.

    Except... the two teachers sat in the corner, looking at the crowd who were eating meat with suspicion.

    Lian Yun didn't look much, and went straight to find the captain of the caravan, and took out the amount of gold coins agreed in advance.

    "Thank you for your patronage!"

    The captain accepted the gold coins with tears in his eyes.

    What is the experience of pulling a cart full of gold coins before halfway?

    "Thank you!" The caravan burst into a shout of gratitude.

    Everyone in the tavern cast their gazes together.

    Lianyun flicked.

    "This is the usual etiquette of our caravan. We sincerely welcome you to review it next time!" The captain bowed 90 degrees.

    "...Okay," Lian Yun came back to his senses, and rolled his eyes, "Then I have an order now, can I take it     ?

    "

Have you ever encountered bandits?"

    The captain nodded: "Of course I have. How could it be possible that you haven't encountered a few caravans?" "

    Then how do you usually deal with it?"

    The captain said decisively: "Run! Put down your things and run , can't turn back."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    This article will be reversed on August 2, chapter 26-60 of reverse V, read No need to repeat purchases.

    Thank you guys for supporting me all the way! Love you guys! !

ʚChapter 60

    ===================

    Lian Yun: ...

    It is quite in line with their style.

    "We have been trained," the captain said word by word, "this is the first time I have seen this firewood beast today, and it is also the fastest runner. Before, if you didn't go to the desert and took the ordinary route, there would be many bandits. "

    If the flowers are placed on the map, it will probably be a circle next to a circle, densely lining up the entire road.

    "...Then how did you all get away?"

    "Our caravan's escort is very good, no one will dare to rob him standing there." The captain said proudly.

    I see.

    It seems that the robbers are just bullying.

    That's easy.

    Lian Yun briefly described his thoughts to them, and everyone in the caravan trembled: "Is this okay?"

    Lian Yun pointed to Lan Na who was not far away: "Do you want to ask him?"

    "...It's nothing, we trust him, it will definitely work!"

    Lian Yun nodded in satisfaction.

    "You can rest in the town for one night today, and go on the road tomorrow."

    The caravan did not dare to object.

    Seeing that Lianyun had handled the matter well, Meili came over.

    She had already put on the new dress that Lian Yun brought her.

    It is her favorite dark green.

    "Thank you sir." Mei Li's voice was extremely gentle: "I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear?"

    Lian Yun's smile froze on his face.

    Is it appropriate to be so straightforward?

    "……good news?"

    "The sunflowers are blooming." Meili blinked her watery eyes, "A lot of golden sunflowers are blooming, but I didn't dare to move them, and I've been waiting for you to come back." "It's very good, I'll go and have a look

    later " Lian Yun nodded: "Then..."

    "The bad news is that the petals of the lotus fell off."

    Mei Li pursed her lips with a sad face.

    "I didn't take good care of it, I'm sorry..."

    "No," Lian Yun thought it was a big deal, and quickly comforted her: "Flowers have their flowering period, after the flowering period, they will fall naturally, this is not yours Question. Isn’t the lotus pod still there? That means it’s still alive. The flower is just a decoration.”

    Meili held back her tears, and led Lianyun towards the farmland.

    The farmland presents a pleasant emerald green, and on the edge of the farmland, there are large stacked petals.

    The petals were already a little dry, Lianyun squatted down, stretched out his hand and squeezed the petals, a line of explanation suddenly appeared:

    [Dried flower fertilizer: Inherited the effect of growth hormone, dried and ground to effectively shorten the growth progress of plants. (Inheritable)]

    This is a very pleasant surprise!

    Lian Yun quickly explained the matter to Mei Li, and Mei Li gradually recovered: "You mean, the petals have the effect of growth hormone? And can it be passed on to the next generation?" "That's right."

    Lian Yun raised his head and looked at A piece of malt in front of him smiled slightly: "As long as this batch of wheat is preserved, we will have a high-yield, short-growing grain supply." Meili's eyes flashed with joy, "Great!"

    Lian

    Yunshi Picking up a pile of petals on the ground, he handed them to Meili: "Go to Xiaohong to dry them, then grind them into powder, and pour them into the drain. This way the scope of use can be much wider." "Okay!" Meili took the petals,

    happily Xin pointed to the sunflower next to the altar: "Look, my lord!"

    Lian Yun looked over, and there was a golden sunflower standing there, with golden petals stretching outwards, which could be seen at a glance even in the night. Its flower disc seems to be plated with gold, and small golden sunflower seeds are inlaid on it.

    Two palm-sized leaves are swinging back and forth, so cute and tight.

    Lianyun walked over, stretched out his finger and poked the leaf lightly, it retracted, then put it down again, and lightly touched the back of Lianyun's hand.

    Lian Yunyang smiled, raised his head, and suddenly saw a line of prompts.

    [Is it bound to a "professional medium"? ]

    Lianyun was stunned for a moment.

    She had thought about the problem for a long time without any result, and suddenly it was solved?

    Although I don't know how Sunflower is used as a medium, but since the system judges that it can, there must be a way.

    After clicking Confirm, the Occupation column lights up, click to view Lianyun.

    [Occupation: There are various occupations in the world. After level 5, you can come to Sunflower to match occupations based on traits and strengths! (ps: There will be hidden job drops, only you can't think of it, and I can't match it without it.)]

    Lian Yun looked up at his level.

    After so many days of experience, my level has rushed to [Lv.7], and Lanna is also at level 18. Most of the residents in Bubu Town are at level 3 or 4, with only a few breaking through level 5 occasionally.

    Lian Yun continued to read about the interpretation of occupations.

    Next to the medium [Sunflower], there is an empty [], in front of which is written the method of parasitism.

    The panel shows that as long as the person successfully obtains a job, there will be a task elf following the guidance and automatically assigning job tasks.

    But the elf needs a place to parasitize during the quest.

    Lian Yun thought for a while, then moved his gaze to the melting crystal emitting soft light on the ground beside the altar.

    [Is it bound to "Spirit Parasitic Mode"? 】

    "Sure."

    Lian Yun held a melting crystal in his hand and looked at the flower plate.

    Suddenly, she found a golden sunflower seed was slightly loose.

    Lian Yun stared at it intently, and saw a slit at the tip of the golden sunflower seed, which was unexpectedly soft and gradually torn down into four petals, and then slowly unfolded outward.

    The inside of Sunflower Seed is now in front of Meili and Lianyun.

    It was a thing with slender and slender limbs, but it was not the humanoid "elf" in Lian Yun's imagination.

    It has long and slender tentacles, which are swaying little by little. The two golden eyes are like the eyes of bees, big and bright. The body is covered with soft golden fluff, and the four wings on the back are shining with golden light, crystal clear and as thin as onion wings.

    It flapped its wings, left the disk with a slight shock, and flew towards Lianyun.

    It flapped its wings, circled around in front of Lianyun, tilted its head, and swayed its antennae along with it.

    Then it landed on the melting crystal in Lianyun's hand, making a weak and high-pitched sound that Lianyun could not understand.

    [It said: Hello Lord, why are you joining in the fun? Isn't one lord enough for you? 】

    Such a sentence suddenly appeared on Lianyun's panel.

    Lianyun: ...Yes, this is very smart.

    After saying this, the little elf flew away without looking back. Lian Yun thought it would return to the flower plate, but it turned its head and flew towards Meili.

    Lian Yun handed Rong Jing to her.

    Meili stretched out her hands flattered, and took Rongjing carefully, waiting for the elf to land.

    The little elf not only landed on the melting crystal, but also rolled around on the smooth melting crystal, sticking to Meili's palm, making an obviously happy sound.

    "It's so cute." Mei Li said dotingly with her eyebrows curved.

    The elf made another thin sound.

    "Huh?" She held her breath and approached the elf, "...it asked me if I want to accept a job?"

    Lian Yun glanced at [Lv.4] on Mei Li's head, and then at the elf's intimate Looking at it, I naturally understood that they opened the back door for Meili, the real mother.

    Lian Yun: "Can you understand what it says?"

    Meili nodded blankly: "It seems that she understood it just now."

    Meili bit her lower lip: "How many choices does it give me? Farmer, botany Family, breeder?"

    It seems that one is more high-end than the other.

    "My lord, which one should I choose?" Mei Li was a little at a loss.

    "According to your wishes." Lian Yun said with a smile, "It will assign corresponding occupations according to your characteristics and proficiency. You only need to choose according to what you really love in your heart." There is also an explanation in the occupation description, which can be

    replaced Profession.

    But Lian Yun didn't say the second half of the sentence, because Mei Li's eyes clearly had her own judgment.

    "I choose farmers." Mei Li said firmly.

    Hearing the choice, the little elf gave a "chirp", followed by a flash of white light, and walked into

    a weak-looking little girl who smelled like flowers and plants, and chose the most tiring and common one among the three career options.

    Lian Yun respects and admires her choice.

    "I like plants," Mei Li smiled, "I don't just like the bright flowers in the flower pots, and I don't like sitting in the room with the plants separated by the wall." Mei Li put her hands together, feeling the temperature of the melting crystals in her

    palms : "I love nature, and I love the process of breaking out of the ground from a small seed. For me, everything I am doing has always been the best choice." No wonder Gerry

    said that the fields in the village are indispensable Thanks to Li's credit, they also strongly recommended Meili when Lianyun was looking for someone to manage the farmland.

    Her innate love and talent come together, and more importantly, she has fun doing it.

    "Does it have anything else to say to you?"

    "Well, it lets me water, weed, and dig the soil every day, and then it gives me experience... What is experience?" "

    ...Look up?" Mei Li listened Guided by the elf, he looked up while talking to himself, and was startled when he saw [Lv.4] floating above his head.

    "What is this?!"

    Lian Yunshishi didn't expect the elf to shake out the explosive news all at once, and it was a bit difficult to explain for a while.

    "It's like... fighting monsters? Level up? Then the ability will be stronger?" Lian Yun hesitated.

    It can't be said to be a game configuration, right? !

    Why didn't this point be mentioned in the job description, so she wasn't even prepared.

    Just when Lianyun was going crazy with a headache, Meili nodded suddenly with some understanding: "This is like...a kind of ability standard?"

    "The higher the ability, the higher the value? I can also do tasks, Let my value increase. Is this understanding correct, my lord?" "

    ..."

    Lian Yun was dumbfounded.

    "Yes! That's right."

    On how easy it is to open the door to a new world with a calm girl with full understanding!

    Maybe it was because Lianyun's gaze was too hot, Meili smiled shyly: "Is this the oracle you brought in? You are worried that we cannot accept this. Don't worry, I will make it clear to everyone." "

    Everyone Will be very happy to receive instructions from God."

    God again?

    Although he is not used to this kind of statement, Lianyun is still very grateful that such an incomprehensible thing can be accepted by everyone.

    It was also at this moment that Lian Yun suddenly understood something.

    Everyone believes that she can contact the "God", but she has the final say on how this so-called "God" will do?

    As a substitute, she is roughly equivalent to the god in people's mouth, so there shouldn't be any problem, right?

    Moreover, she will not do bad things as a god. If a so-called "god" appears every once in a while, it is better for her to take this title than to be used by people with ulterior motives.

    In this way, when she brings convenience to everyone in the future, the explanation will be much more convenient.

    God can, God is good, God is no longer a problem!

    She stood up to welcome.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Tomorrow V will fall!

    call!

    thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1K 70 9
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192984/ Author: Ruochu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-18 Latest: Chapter 79 The male protagoni...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 125K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...