While We're Young.

By leighleeblanco

No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23 More

WHILE WE'RE YOUNG
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
WWYāœØ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Appreciation šŸ„¹
WWY āœØ
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update ??
Part II : While We're Young

Chapter 8.5

2.6K 180 70
By leighleeblanco

Nyier POV Omni.
An hour had passed and Aspen was knocked out cold as she clung to his side. He knew he had to meet Seemy in a few so he gently started to move Aspen over. As he was trying to move her over she squeezed tighter, he let out a deep laugh which made her eyes shoot open immediately, "𝘖𝘰𝘱𝘴" he thought as he got out of the bed.

"So you was just gon slip outta bed like a thief in the night? Not even tell me you was leaving" she groggily spoke. It was apparent she was half asleep.

"Nah it ain't even like that ma. I know you was sore and shit so I was tryna let you rock...you the one who said you wasn't going to sleep anyway" he explained mumbling the last part as he put his shoes on.

"Mmtch I didn't mean to, it's them drugs you gave me. Mhmm YUP that's what it was" she nodded quickly as she adjusted her body so she could sit up.

"Ard if you say so ma" he chuckled he knew she could have possibly had a point but he also knew she was drunk as fuck last night so it could've been either or.

Walking up to Aspen he said, "I'm bout to dip, don't go anyyyywhere. Im not even gon be long with this nigga, mi casa es su casa yamsayin." He added, leaning down to give forehead a kiss.

When he kissed her forehead he noticed her body shudder making him smirk. He took this as an opportunity to feel her soft plump lips again. Tilting her head back Nyier stared into her doe like eyes noticing a slight twinkle as his lips captured hers.

"You must like kissing me" Aspen chuckled as they separated. "I do, I'd like to do more but we not ready for all that yet" he rasped as he placed another kiss on her cheek.

Nyier smirked as Aspen's chest rose and fell; She didn't reply, just waved him off as she laid back down, averting her eyes towards the tv. He loved the effect he had on her. He just knew their attraction was unmatched. "I'll text you while I'm out too, just lemme know if you need anything" Nyier said as he was walking out the room.

"Rd cool, stay dangerous" she replied, causing Nyier to stop dead in his tracks. "𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴" he thought, letting out a deep chuckle."Yo you hard asshit ma, but you already" he stated, shaking his head as he continued walking.

Nyier picked up his 9mm off the kitchen counter & tucked it in his jeans, he turned on the house's alarm and walked out the door. Skipping down the steps he pressed a button on his key fob which made his car start, walking towards his vehicle he heard a beeping noise indicating it was unlocked.

"I knew this girl all of three days and I let her stay in my crib, what the fuck is going on" he mumbled as he got inside the car. As Nyier was getting situated he slid his phone out his pocket so he could put on some music. Nyier didn't feel like searching for a song so he hit shuffle and let anything play. "𝘈𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘦" he thought as his hand rested on the gears; when he was about to pull off he noticed he didn't hear the music start. Realizing he never turned up the volume, he did so causing Hanging Up My Jersey By PNB Rock began to play throughout his wheel.

Yeah, I done been around the world
Fucked a bunch of girls
But now I'm in a different space
Tired of all these bitches in my face
So shawty where you at 'cause I'm around
I'm hanging up my jersey for you
When I find you I'ma lock you down, down, down, down

Scrunching his face up. Nyier paused the song. "𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦—𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯" he thought as he was shaking his head.
Laughing it off as a weird coincidence Nyier let the song play while he put the car in drive as he began his route to Seemy house. Starting to vibe with the music, he sang along, "You hold me down, imma hold you down too..."
•••
Driving down Seemys block made Nyier frown deeply. He was taking in the scenery, noticing nothing changed in their old neighborhood from when they was younger. Seemy wanted to buy the block so he never moved out the hood but Nyier on the other hand wanted to get as far away as possible from the jets. 

He didn't want to worry about getting hit by a stray bullet or feigns up and down the block all day or even stepping on used needles. He had enough of that growing up so when he got the bread he got the hell out of dodge. Some call it selfish and others call it selfless. From Nyiers perspective it was selfless, in his opinion you couldn't help nobody that didn't want it and the people in his area definitely didn't. So he wasn't going to stress hisself over strangers that clearly didn't give a fuck.

Parking in front of Seemys crib, Nyier turned the car off as he inhaled deeply before getting out. He was completely uninterested in this visit but he was still in the business so he couldn't leave his family hanging like that.

Locking his car he jogged up the steps & walked right into the house without even bothering to knock. He made his way towards the living room hearing arguing. Turning the corner he stops, seeing a face he hasn't in a while causing him to smile wide before saying, "Yooooo Couss! Wassup witchu Q!"

Seemy looked over still mugging from the conversation before Nyier walked in as Q got up and dapped him up before bringing him into a hug.

Q was Seemys brother who had went out Pottstown for a year to move some weight out there. He was doing good for hisself but Q knew he belonged in Philly. The money was good but shit started getting hot so he had to make the move back and he did so with no hesitation.

"Damn Brodie, I missed ya dumbass. Fuck you been on?" Q asked walking back to the couch to take a seat.

"Man I ain't been on shit. Same ol same ol, getting this paper yamsayin" Nyier replied looking at Seemy who was giving Q a deadly stare.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰"

"Yo Aseem fuck is you on? What yall got going on in this jawn" Nyier hissed looking between the brothers. Q shrugged as Seemy sucked his teeth picking up his phone.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧" he thought as he put his keys inside his pocket and untucking his gun placing it on the table, gaining their attention.

"I know one of you niggas better speak before I beat both y'all the fuck up. Y'all brothers. Seemy , Q just came back what the fuck is you bitchin about that fast dawg?" He fumed looking at Aseem.

"Yo Reek fuck outta here with all that, how the fuck you even get in my shit? And nigga I'm not the one bitchin dickhead. Ya cousin on all bullshit with the trap and I don't have time for these type of fucking games. A nigga tryna run a business, get this bread not be on no lackey shit like my dumb ass brother." Seemy spat as he side-eyes Q. 

"Yo bro stop fucking play wi—"

"Ahht! Shut up Aquil" he yelled cutting Q off.

"What is you really saying Seemy?" Nyier questioned.

"Bro I'm talking about how Q not taking shit serious. He wan be a crash dummy so bad. Lettin' them lil couple dollars get too his head yamsayin. He gon be salty asshit when his ass in cuffs because he too fuckn cool." Seemy gritted through his teeth as he adjusting hisself on the couch.

Nyier furrowed his brows looking at Q who just sat with a blank expression. He was confused on what Seemy just said. Nyier was under the impression Q was ot moving how he should not doing dumb shit like getting caught up.

"The fuck?! Yo Q we been doing this shit too long for you to be on that tip. Tighten up skii forreal, this shit not sweet bro. Get ya bread and move accordingly." Nyier said while moving closer to Q. "Bro act like you give a fuck before I really smack the shit outta you." He fumed mugging Aquil.

"Yeah Ard. Lemme tell both of y'all this right now. I do what I do and the shit I do I been doing, it ain't bout shit forreal. I slip up one fucking time and ya—"

"ALL IT TAKES IS ONE TIME DICKHEAD!! One time for ya dumb ass to get parked! One time for ya dumb ass to get booked! Is you not comprehending bro" Seemy ranted cutting Aquil off. He felt like his brother wasn't listening to what he was trying to tell him. Aseem wasn't tryin to dictate his life he just wanted him to move smarter in these streets.

Nyier looked between the brothers seeing the deep passion within Seemy eyes, it seemed as Q noticed to which caused his whole demeanor to change.

"Ard let's all just chill out." Reek commanded, He realized Seemy was getting worked up and he didn't want his family to be fighting like niggas in the street over something menial. "Listen Q, you gon do what you do just be on point couss. We not tryna lose you in any type of way we all we got. We care about you foreal." Nyier spoke with Seemy nodded agreeing with what he said.

"I hear yall, I seriously do. But y'all gotta trust me, y'all trusted me to go out there and I went and handled business. Did I got a lil messy? Yes, but I got shit situated quick and came back with no mishaps. I'm telling y'all I'm good we're good," Q retorted, he knew what he said wasn't a hundred percent factual but he didn't want his cousins to know they were right. He didn't want to hear the I told you so, so he played it cool. He just got back to the city and didn't want to dwell on the last year he spent ot.

"Ard bet so we all cool now?" Nyier questioned looking around the room.

"Peachy"

"Yup"

Nodding his head in response Nyier picked his gun up from the table & tucked it back inside of jeans before slouching on the couch. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵?" He thought as he jiggled his keys in his hand. "Seemy wassup? You told me to slide. Whatchu had to speak to me about?" Nyier asked, looking at his cousin. From him walking in and them niggas bickering like a old couple he was ready for this visit to end.

"Oh yeah" Seemy replied while flicking his nose. "I wanted to holla at you about the trap, with Q coming back and allat I wanted to talk to you about how we bout to handle shit." Aseem finished as he grabbed a blunt of the table sparking it.

Nyier looked at the ceiling and let of a deep sigh. He was sick of the whole drug business, in his mind he was getting to old for it and it was time to let it go. It wasn't his passion he just wanted to make his money and fall back. He had enough money saved to were he didn't have to work or do anything another day in his life & had it set to were his kids wouldn't have to either. He just didn't know how to get out or what he'd do once he was out. He didn't know anything other than the game & he'd feel like shit just leaving his blood high and dry but Nyier knew he'd have to inform them of his emotions soon.

"Shit umm since Q back he can take over distro, I wouldn't mind falling back some. I can handle the paper trail and find a legit route to clean this money." Nyier shrugged as he picked up another blunt off the table to spark in rotation.

Q & Seemy nodded thinking over what Nyier said . It wasn't a bad idea being as though Q just came back and he enjoyed the action but they both were thinking of why he so easily would want to fall back from the trap.

"I mean yeah that can work I think we all cool with that but we can do it together. You don't gotta x yaself out." Q said trying to get a deeper explanation out his cousin. He knew it was more to what he was saying and he wanted to know immediately.

"Nah, it's just...you just came back to the city and I want you to get ya pape up again and I'm sure you met some new people ot so you can bring those resources too the trap yamsaying." Reek nonchalantly stated. "And we really need to get some legit shit going. We can't do this forever and we need our money to make money, work smarter not harder."Nyier concluded as he inhaled the blunt.

"Yeah I def feel you on that couss. We been at this shit since we was bucks and if we died today or tomorrow we ain't gon have shit to show for it but a damn name in these streets and after that casket close we ain't nun but a distant memory" Seemy commented as he passed the el to Q.

"Exactly so Imma get on that shit. Weed is legal in PA now. I was thinking we could open a dispensary. Shit, start our own strain or whatever. The sky's the limit, we got the bread we just need a plan." Nyier told them as he passed the blunt to Seemy.

"Mhmmm I like how you think nigga that def would open doors, we gon figure it out because I can tell without you even saying it you tired of this shit" Q laughed as he exhaled.

"Sure the fuck is. City full of haters bro, shit sad." Nyier said while shaking his head.

"You know what speaking of haters....lil shawty I was fuckin with told me her bestfriend was hating and fought her in the club they work at. Said she had brass knuckles on and all" Seemy replied changing the subject. To be honest he really wasn't for his cousin wanting to stop selling. He felt like they started together and they should end together. He had no plans on going legit and in his own selfish way he didn't want his cousin to either.

"Yeoooo I should really tell you to throw ya shit up pussy" Nyier gritted thinking back to last night. Seemy was at fault for him not making his date with Rocky. Seemy had Nyier cover a meeting with a connect for him last minute and someone had to show up being as though it would be bad for business.

"The fuck? Whatcha mad at me for?" Seemy dragged throwing his hands up.

"Pussy you made me miss my date & ya lil bitch lied. It wasn't Rocky hating on ya shawty, it was ya shawty being a fucking snake" Nyier told his cousin as he shook his head thinking of last night events.

"Mmtch no fucking way, what happen?" Seemy replied as he handed the blunt to Q who passed the one in his other hand to Nyier. Seemy usually didn't give a fuck about female drama but the way Moo faced looked had him a lil tight. He was starting to feel her & she seemed so sweet so he was confused.

Still shaking his head, Nyier put the el too his lips to inhale before he ran down the whole nights events from what was told to him to when he wanted inside the establishment dragging Rocky out.

Q was confused because he didn't know either woman they was talking about but from the story he just heard he wished he came back a day sooner.

"So you telling me the jawn Rocky beat both bitches up? By herself? THEN she had security leaking? I call cap." Q inquired clearly intrigued by the situation. He couldn't believe it, yeah what the girls did to her was fucked up but no way she carried like that.

"Yeah Reek, imma keep it a bean. I can't believe it either, no kizzy."Seemy chuckled shaking his head. "To be honest bestfriend or not, Moo can hang with who she want. Yeah she could've been honest with Rocky but still." Aseem shrugged. He didn't see what the big deal was, they were grown and didn't have to like the same people but trying to dictate someone's friends because they wronged you was just real highschoolish to him.

"Man shawty a snake. Earlier that day she was talking heavy about the girl then that same night she partied with her. Foul shit & Rocky told the girl she could do what she want but she still played in her face. Shawty was hurt from it. But she def was top carrier. Hmm here's the vid." Nyier spoke placing the el down so he could find the video and share it with them on the gram.

Upon finding the video, Nyier quickly sent it to the two brothers dms. Hearing their phones ding he watched them as they began watching the video. Nyier looked at Seemys natural mug change into a flabbergasted expression causing him to smirk. "𝘔𝘩𝘮𝘮 𝘐𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘦, 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴" He thought smirking to himself as he looked over at Q who was watching his phone screen with wide eyes. 

"Dayuuuuuuuuuum" Q screamed as he was leaning left and right as if  he was dodging Rocky hits.

"Goddamn where she learn to fight at? Her shit stringy" Seemy added clearing his throat. He was shocked that what Nyier said was true, and that Moo lied to him so easily. He knew he would have to watch her because she could have just told him the truth he already believed her fighting over the other girl was weird but her lying about something small made him question what else she would lie about.

"Pfft Ion even know but I know she was on ten, then she was tryna be on my ass about our date THAT I MISSED." Nyier replied, yelling the last part. Seemy turned his lips to the side before whistling, causing the room to break out into laughter.

Nyier pulled out his phone to check on Aspen, the time passed so quickly he didn't even realize he'd been there over a hour. "𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭"

Aspen Pov Omni.
"Nigga just left me here to die of boredom." She mumbled getting out of bed. The pill she took earlier had definitely took majority of her pain away so she could freely walk around with little to no pain. "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺" she thought as she made her way to the living room to watch cartoons.

𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮

Aspen heard coming from the bedroom in the distance making her flair her arms around as she threw her head back. "Uggggh! I just got comfortaaaable" she groaned as she got up to retrieve her phone. Once in the room she picked up her phone seeing it was her father calling; "Here we go"

"Hello father, how are you today?" She cheerily said, accepting the call.

"Aspen Monae, What the fuck is going on? I told you about that damn girl! You don't listen! I don't never tell you anything wrong! Look, now ya ass all on video fighting and shit" he yelling causing Aspen to suck her teeth.

"Pops I'm really not tryna hear that right now I know you right and allat but can you just take a second and look from my perspective. Yes you might've seen her true colors before me but that was my day one dad like come on." She whined. He wasn't taking her feelings into account and it was annoying her.

"Listen baby girl what I always tell you? Toughen the fuck up, buttercup. Them emotions and feelings you feeling right now, put them bitches in a blunt & smoke em because shit like this happen everyday. ESPECIALLY when you don't listen to ya parents. Told you that lil bitch was foul, then somebody called my phone talkin bout she on facegram talking shit about my damn daughter fuck that. You gon beat her ass again and again till she get it. And if she don't ima leave her dumb ass where she stand." he ranted into the reciever, which made Aspen chuckle lowly.

"𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?"she thought to herself.

"Dad okay I get it, it's fuck her but I am a lil heart broken but I'm not dwelling on the shit and best believe I'm still on her head and we can carry it which ever way she want but as for now I'm not entertaining that shit she know where I be."she replied as she was running her hand through her locs.

"Yeah because she got the right one! Shiddd the way you was beating her ass you'd think she'd know something" he laughed.

"Yeah you'd think so but clearly not." She said before pausing. "Oh & I didn't forget dad Im still coming over this week maybe tomorrow or something so cook me a nice meal thankkks" she dragged as she rubbed her stomach thinking about her fathers home cooked meals.

" Girl Who do I look like? Your my child but your not a child. Cook for ya damn self you ain't no damn guest and what the hell did ya boss say about you fighting? I saw you hit somebody who work there as well. They better not press charges or that fine establishment won't be no more." He commented causing Aspen eyes to grow wide. She didn't even think about the factors of her fighting in the club could have cost her, her job.

"Shit! I didn't even think about that daddy. They definitely gon fire my black ass but I don't think they'd call the law but if so I don't want you involved. It's my problem so I'll take it on the chin." Aspen seriously stated. Her father was too old to be doing dumb stuff like getting involved in her endeavors so she wanted him to keep his peace and freedom.

"Listen here! I don't play about my child and I'll do whatever BUT if it'll make you feel better I'll just stay out of it...for now" he shrugged, muttering the last part lowly.

"Okay dad seriously I mean it but Imma call you back I need to talk to my boss and apologize." She stated.

"Okay bye baby girl, keep me updated with everything Rocky I love you byeee." He chimed.

"I will, I love you too byeee" she giggled as she hung the phone up.

She went to her contacts looking for her bosses name, upon finding his contact she hit the call button was confused when it wasnt going through. "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭?" She thought as she went to their text thread to shoot him a message. Opening there thread she saw the exact message she wasnt expecting;

"𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭..."

"Well that's that" she grumbled. She cared but she didn't really care. Aspen was more so disappointed in herself but she wouldn't let her emotions get the best of her anymore. Just as her dad told her toughen the fuck up.

Exiting out the thread she went to Dames contact deciding she'd apologize to him since she wouldn't be able to pull up to the club.

Pressing the call button she hummed to herself as the phone rang awaiting him to answer. She thought he may not answer her call as well being as though she did pop em in his shit.

"Hello" she dryly heard through the phone.

"Um hey Dame it's Rocky. Look I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now but I wanted to apologize foreal. You've been nothing but good to me since I've met you bro, I just wasn't thinking at the time & my anger wasn't towards you. You just caught the short end of the stick." She spoke lowly hoping he'd accept her apology.

"Yo you good I ain't gon hold you I was a lil upset but this type shit that happens in my line of work, it ain't shit. Just didn't know you had allat fire lil mama." He chuckled causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank gawwwwd! I thought you was gon get ya folks and stroll my ass" she snickered into the line.

"Oh...I was" he laughed loudly causing her to scrunch her face up. "But i remember you lil sis and you was heated" he concluded as he continued to laugh.

"Mhmmm" she replied not sure how she should feel. "Well that's all I wanted, Imma letchu go. Maybe I can take you out to lunch or something as an apology." She offered.

"Yeah that'll be cool. Who am I to turn down free food? Just hit my jack and lemme know. Stay safe thou" he said.

"Ard bet, you too" Aspen finished as she hung up.

Looking around the bedroom Aspen sighed not knowing what to do now. "I guess I take a bath in that big ass tub" she mumbled as she made her way to the bathroom. Spotting some candles she grabbed them and sat them around the jacuzzi like tub. She turned the faucet on so she could adjust the water before walking back into the bedroom to grab some more of his clothes.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...𝘰𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭"

She picked out a white beater and a brand new pair of his psd. Satisfied with her lil outfit she walked into the restroom turning off the water. "Shit I need a lighter for these damn candles" she said moving towards the medicine cabinet in search of a lighter. Upon opening the cabinet she spotted a box light which made her break out in a happy dance that she didn't have to search hard.

She lit the candles and started to undress. Once undressed she walked over to the light switch and turned it off. She wanted to feel the ambiance of the candles and create a vibe to remove the stresses of today and last night.

"𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵" she thought as she made her way in the tub, she sat her phone on the edge and leaned her head back with her eyes closed letting her body soak inside the warm water.

After a few minutes of pure relaxation Aspens phone dinged resulting in her letting out a groan. She went back and fourth with herself trying to decide if she should see who it was or just wait till she was finished.

In the end she ending up grabbing the phone deciding it'd be best to not ignore her phone being as though she missed her ex boss phone call and dismissal text. Looking at the screen she saw it was Nyier making her smile giddily;

Still smiling like a child, Aspen placed the phone back on the side of the tub. She rested her head against the tub with her thoughts racing with one person in mind, Nyeir. He was invading her thoughts like crazy but was entering her heart even faster. She didn't know what was going on with them or how far they'd go but she was accepting it all & just going along for the ride.
                           •••
Aspen was getting out the tub when she heard footsteps through the house sending her on high alert. She knew that Nyier said he'd be back soon but she didn't know if it was him or not.

Quickly wrapping her body in a towel she searched the restroom for any type of weapon she could. Aspen could hear the steps more clear now, indicating the intruder was close. Accepting the fact she couldn't find anything to use she quickly blew out the candles and stood in the shower attempting to slow her heavy breathing. "Imma check naked in the damn bathroom" she grumbled as she rolled her eyes.

Aspen watched closely as the restroom door opened. She couldn't see who they was because of it being extremely dark so with high emotions she squeezed her eyes shut hoping Reek would arrive soon.

"Yo Aspen what the fuck is you doing" she heard yell in a familiar voice. It was Nyier, she quickly opened her eyes seeing that he turned on the light and was looking at her like she was crazy. She rolled her eyes as she tightened her towel while she stepped out of the shower. "Bro I thought I was got! Next time I'm ridin witchu you." She said brushing past him going into his bedroom as he started dying of laughter.

"Not tough tony was bitching. Nobody dumb enough to come in this jawn and I called ya name when I first walked in." He smirked, still giggling to himself.

"It's not that funny yo." She stated sitting on his bed, applying lotion she grabbed off his dresser.

"It was though and what type time you was on? Why it was dark in that jawn?" He questioned thinking back on the restroom when he walked in.

"Oh..I had the lights off while I was in that jawn. I lit some candles. Great host ten out of ten, imma take pointers." She winked as she picked up the outfit and walked into the bathroom to change.

"Oh okay, anyway ya stuff on the bed. You want me to cook something or we can order out?" He said looking at the time noticing they both only ate breakfast and it was damn near dinner time.

"Hmmm we can just get something delivered. I don't want you slaving for lil ol me. You did enough already." She replied walking out the bathroom towards the bed.

"Ard that's cool but I really don't mi—them my new draws?!" He smirked taking in her appearance. He knew she didn't have anything else to put on so he didn't care; he actually enjoyed how she looked in his underclothes.

"Yaaawp, they comfy too. So is this white beater. What's this jawn polo or something? I just know the thread count high." She answered as she did a 360 turn before walking up to him resting her arms around his neck.

Nyier picked her up making her legs automatically wrap around his waist and his hands resting on her ass. Biting his lip he replied, "You do look good in my shit. "

"Long as you know champ" she beamed before placing a kiss on his lips.

He smack her ass before put her down chuckling, "Okayyy let's not get cocky now."

"Me? Cocky? Mmtch no way." She dragged as she rubbed her butt to soothe the sting . "He smack my ass again he gon know something"

"Mmmhm, So what you do while I was gone. You missed big daddy?" He cheesed looking through the bag of snacks.

"Big dadddddy? Nigga I need you to be so serious" she blurted out as she held back her laugh. "But ANYWAYS I talked to my pops and apologized to Dame and lastly my boss fired me" she shrugged.

"WHAT?! He fired you yo? That's some wild shit." He spoke bewildered that she got fired. He knew that she would have some type of repercussions but he didn't think she'd lose her job.

"Yeah he fired me. I ain't tripping though. I got hella money saved and I really wasn't making much bread there anyway. The tips did go crazy thou." She replied thinking about how she'd miss making that extra money and free liquor.

"Well maybe this is just a sign to figure out what you'd really like to do in life, fuck them niggas at that club you don't need em anyway." He ranted as he cracked open his soda.

"Heavy on fuck then but you right. I just don't know what I'd do but I ain't stressing it now, I been needing a break away. So this lowkey is perfect." She shrugged plopping on the bed opening the pack of gummy bears.

Laying on his chest Aspen said, "let's order some pizza and wings and watch a movie."

"Ard that's fine with me, hmm order it while i hop in the shower." He replied sliding her his phone while playing with her locs.

"Okay" she spoke while leaning up so he could get up. She went to the pizza store app and ordered the food. Locking his phone she looked up and saw Nyier standing in just his boxers causing her breath to hitch.

She swallowed the frog in her throat and tried to act like she wasn't stunned by his masculine physique. Her eyes started to travel from his well defined chest that was littered with tattoos to his perfect abs then glancing at his sculpted v lined waist. Biting her lip she looked away as she crossed her legs attempting to ignore the thumping from her lower parts. Deciding to sneak another look as soon as she looked up she saw him looking at her smirking, causing her to flick him off as he walked in the bathroom laughing.

"Nigga you not cute" she yelled behind him as she fanned herself.

Peeking out the door he smuggly replied, "I may not be. But i got you feeling some type of way"

Annoyed that he caught her gawking, she threw a pillow at him which he dodged. "Just go wash ya ass before you piss me off"

"𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦" She thought as she laid in his bed scrolling through movies.

Well this is continued from last chapter (get it 8.5)
Didn't edit 🌚
Vote & Comment?
Mmmmkay bye ✌🏽😘
Next chapter it'll be going down😗

                                  𓂀 𝓛𝒾𝒶 𓂀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.6K 35
"She came at the right time....a walking miracle."
43.3K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
3K 110 10
šš‚šš‘ššŠšš šššš¢ šš–šš¢ šš‹ššŽšš¢šš˜šš—ššŒššŽššŽššŽššŽ.
6.3K 422 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"