Live and Learn to Love || Jel...

By Anneti-social

Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and t... More

โ„“ฮนฮฝั” ฮฑะธฮด โ„“ั”ฮฑัะธ ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”
Starting Chapter
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: My plans
Chapter 4: Practice
Chapter 5: Founding Anniversary
Chapter 6: Defying Gravity
Chapter 8: Just Dance
Chapter 9: Visiting Hours
New Cover
Chapter 10: All Night
Chapter 11: Dark Side
New Book!!
Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?
Chapter 13: Smile
Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor
OHMEGERD AN AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 15: Nine Lives
Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.
Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night
Chapter 18: Never Be The Same
Chapter 19: What You're Missing
Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: My Confession
Chapter 23: Unexpectedly
Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove
Tagged
Chapter 25: Meant To Be
Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations
Chapter 27: The Brunch
Chapter 28: Lesson 173?
Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.
Epilogue
hALP

Chapter 7: Just One More Clue

1.7K 75 57
By Anneti-social

A/n: Attention for all mah fellow potaters there! I've changed my concept of writing, it's a bit easier understand now. And I'm thinking of maybe using this for the next following Chapters.

But if the last concept was better, just tell me and I'll change it back to the way it was.

And tell me in the Comments what you think of it. If it's better, I might change the last chapter's concept too if I have enough time.

So get ready for another one of my sucky chapter. The result of boredom made by school -_-

BTW Thanks again to XSStarburstSparkle for your positive comments! And also for spamming the last chapter with comments.

Also to disneyacademy and animelover2211 for wanting me to update this book.

I know Jelsa hasn't been born yet in this story because i don't wanna rush it. I wanna show you How they slowly develped.

And show you that Jacob isn't just a side character, He has a big role in this story if you noticed. And yes, the model character of Jacob is tadashi.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 7: Just One More Clue

ⓔⓓⓘⓣⓔⓓ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

Elsa

Monday.... I sighed and started getting ready for school.

Walked into the the school gates, went in the room. This is just another day that's gonna pass by.

After flag ceremony ma'am Caroline went to our class immediately.

"Good morning class!" She greeted. "Good morning teacher." We answered, half of the class bored and half aren't.

"Before I start class I'd like to congratulate the ones that joined the play." Ma'am Caroline said. The room clapped.

"Yeah I'm part of that play!" Ralph yelled and then the boys that joined the play, excluding Travis, started to boast. "And no one cares so shut up." Hannah said making the room go louder. People started saying 'ooh burn!' And 'Oh snap!'. I can tell Hannah woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she's never been this snappy at this time of day.

"Quiet! Or else I'll give a quiz." ma'am Caroline threatened. The room fell silent. "Alright. And I'll also congratulate Elsa, great job."

All eyes was on me. Great. Just great. (Sarcasm)

As much as I wanted to enjoy my ten second fame I didn't want to act all boastful so I kept quiet and smiled weakly.

And there goes ten seconds.

Class started and ended pretty fast, then the next.

Before I knew it Recess was already starting. The room started to go empty.

Anna, Merida and I went to the cafeteria when the people there lessened. Punzie, as usual, is with Eugene.

We just grabbed a few snacks and went back to the room.

And as usual someone is sitting on my chair. It was the part of the room where the boys hang out because it's far from the door and it's located near the edge of the room.

I cleared my throat to get Armand's attention.

Armand, he's mavis' ex. Surprisingly they don't act like they're strangers to each other anymore after a few months, unlike after the breakup.

Mavis would often flinch when she heard his name before and start shushing us for some odd reason.

But now they act like they didn't have any past relationship, which was kinda good I guess.

Hiccup and I would often look at them weirdly when they act like they're best friends of some sort.

But is you ask me I'm pretty sure Mavis' bestfriend is Travis, adding the fact that Travis and Mavis are seatmates and always talks to each other.

I even teased them together before because of their name.

And speaking of names, Armand's name is pretty odd. Once I called Armand "Almond" which became Mavis' endearment to him.

I remember once Mavis brought a whole plastic bag of almonds and would secretly eat some during classes, then at recess she gave some to me and Merida and we almost Ate all of it and she was like 'my almond!' And being me and Merida, we teased her about the "almond" thing.

*insert Chibi Elsa*
I know, mature right? •ω•

"Hey Elsa!" Armand greeted while standing up and went to a table (one for the folders, envelopes and notebooks that we needed to pass) and sat on it beside Kristoff who was playing a ukulele.

The tune was not that catchy, but because of the multiple times our classmates would play it the tune got stuck on my head.

I Ate my sandwich as Kristoff played and Armand whistled.

"I didn't know you could sing like that Elsa." Armand said out of nowhere. I just smiled and continued chewing.

*insert chibi Elsa*
It's not like you didn't hear me sing before -_- I guess losers will always be forgotten _(._.)_

"Thanks." I said.

Out of nowhere a certain white haired guy sat beside Kristoff and put his arm on his shoulder singing to the tune.

"Can I borrow that dude?" He asked. "Sure, just bring it back when you're done." Kristoff said handing it to Jack and standing up for Jack to sit on the table that served as their chair.

"Armand wanna go grab some snack?" Kristoff said. "Cool! You're gonna treat me?" Armand smiled.

"Of course not." Kristoff laughed when they were halfway to the door.

"You play ukulele?" I raised my eyebrow at Jack who was playing with the chords. He laughed. "No."

"Then why'd you borrow that?" I asked having another bite at my sandwich. "I'm trying to learn playing it." He simply answered while strumming it.

"Besides Carlo said it's like playing a guitar." He said. "A smaller one." Jack smirked and started strumming once more. I watched him play it as I finished my snack.

He was humming while He played. I stared at his left hand that was on the handle while it constantly changes place when another note is going to be played.

And after that the place started to get crowded and noisy. I assumed that the next subject teacher might be here already so I looked at the door, where she'll obviously enter, and only saw students.

I looked at my left and saw Anna and Merida arguing once more.

"Please Anna please!" Merida said. Anna shook her head. "No, my arms are tired already! You write it!" Anna complained.

I guess they're talking about the lecture notes. Anna is always the one that most of our classmates go to when they desperately need to finish lecture notes. It's because Anna writes fast, and also can't say No to anyone unless it's Merida, Punzie and me.

"Call me criminal, I won't deny you make me want it all, everything you are. So lock it up, go on and try it. No matter what you do I'm gonna steal your heart." Jack mumbled the lyrics as He keeps strumming, it was barely a whisper so I think not much heard it. He set the instrument down, stop up then put it on Kristoff's chair.

"Alright go to your proper seats!" Our teacher said while talking through the door. Everyone went to their seats and I just simply stood up since I was on my proper seat. "Good morning class." She said.

"Good morning teacher." Half of the room greeted, and the other half just stood there. "You may take your seat." Ma'am Marineth said. And we did.

-time skip because the author knows you guys don't wanna hear the lecture-

"Okay, so those clues seriously won't take me anywhere because they all got a and r in their name." Anna pouted. We were hanging out at the plantbox while we waited for our class, same as always.

But this time it was after the lunch break.

"Fine. I'm going to give you another clue. Um, were at the same line. I'm not saying if the line is a vertical one or horizontal so, I think That's enough clue." I told Anna who pouted. Then she smirked.

"I knew it was Hiccup!" She laughed happily. I looked at her weirdly. That's who she thought it was? I wanted to laugh but I don't wanna ruin her moment of happiness.

"No, it's not him." I said sounding a bit awkward, he's like my second best guy friend. I've known him since we were prep. Why did she think I like him? "Denial!" Anna teased. I rolled my eyes then grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Hey! We're not done yet! If it's not him, who?" She asked impatiently. I sighed and unlocked my phone. "I already gave a clue Anna." I said opening my music player app.

"Wait a minute, Wait a minute!" Anna squealed. Shoot she sounds so determined at this. "Is it........." she stopped at midsentence just to squeal.

"Ralph?" She laughed. I almost dropped my phone when I heard that. What in the world?! Why would she think I like that guy?!
I let out a laugh then I made a poker face. "No." I said closing the app in my phone and opened a new one.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you like Kristoff? Snotlout? Jack?" My eyes widened when she mentioned Jack's name. Too close, she's seriously on to something! She's near to guessing it. I shouldn't have told her that clue!

"Don't forget Hiccup on the list." I said trying to get her to think it is hiccup. It's better that way.

"Aha! You do like him!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Anna, believe what you want." I said. That way she might not bother me about this anymore.

Just like it was on cue Normie's voice rang across the corridor yelling that the teacher is here. I heard someone who was heading to us groan. Punzie.

"Gosh! I almost got late again!" She laughed holding the strap of her bag. Anna and I laughed also and we went in.

And would you look at that, half of the class isn't here. The empty seat beside me made me smirk. "Anna come sit beside me." I told her she just nodded and grabbed her book then sat beside me.

Punzie changed seats with Hiccup so the four of us were in a square, Merida was beside Punzie and behind her was Anna and beside Anna was me.

We were like buzzing bees during the class, just like the other people in this room. After 20 minutes a knock on the door interrupted the discussion. Miss Ariel opened the door and sighed.

"Late!" Richard laughed happily when He recognized the people who are late. Marie, Allison and lovely, three people that is part of the top 10 students in this class are with the 12 people that is late in class.

"Where were all of you?" Miss Ariel asked. "From Lovely's house ma'am." They all answered in unison.

Ma'am Ariel sighed once more and let them come in. Richard was as annoyed as ever while He muttered that it's unfair.

Well, it is since the rules apply that if a person is more than 15 minutes late in class they will not be accepted. It is quite unfair.

"Next time don't do it again. Consider this as your first warning." Miss Ariel threatened.

"Yes ma'am." They answered while stepping in the room.

"Out of the way." Roxanne, who just entered the room, told Jack who was sitting on her chair.

"You get out." Jack laughed. Ralph laughed along when Roxanne showed her annoyed face. "Miss Ariel Jack isn't on his proper seat!" She yelled.

"Everyone to your proper seats!" Miss Ariel yelled. Punzie groaned. And Anna just pouted as they both went back to their seats.

"Alright, as I was saying. Tomorrow I'll be giving you a group project. Now the group will be like this, count one to five from Armand going left." Miss Ariel instructed.

-After the counting-

"All those who got number one stand up." Miss Ariel said.

All those who got number one did. Then number two then three and so on. Punzie was in number one with Anna, Merida was in group 2 and I was in group 4. How unlucky of me because Merida was with someone she's close to and I'm not. Well, only Macy. She's a very dedicated fangirl of a boyband - one direction - that she has almost every 1D collectables.

We had been classmates since kindergarten also That's Why we're a bit close, a bit only because I rarely talk to anyone before.

I stared closely at each of my groupmates. Allison listed our names and we all sat down.

Great, Jack is in our group. *Sarcasm* not that I don't want him to be in our group, I just feel awkward around him.

"I wanna be grouped with you." Merida pouted. Anna just grinned. "Ha! Me and Punzie are groupmates!" She smiled. "Yeah!" They high fived in the air without their hands touching. Me and Merida rolled our eyes.

"Yeah, lucky you." I muttered.

----/----/----/----

What do you think of the new concept? Should I stick with it or nah?

Joe Sakic! (It's a word, I think ╮(╯▽╰)╭)

I showed up to the zombie try outs and they kicked me out →_→

Okay, enough nonsense. Please don't forget to....

♡Vote

♥Comment

♡Promote/ Share

♥Follow

I'm going back to the zombie tryouts so I'm out!!!

( ¯(∞)¯ ) Anneti-Social

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...
61.7K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...