Fighting Champion (Discontinu...

By johndoethemaster

You, a fighter feared by Korea's gangs and mafias, a fighter even Gun, the White Ghost trained and acknowledg... More

Bio
1. First Impressions
2. The Family Introduction
4. Spar
5. Thugs and Mercenaries
6. PvP Matches
7. Intense Training
8. Mad Dog's Brotherly Wrath
9. Acceptance
10. Preliminaries
11. Study Group
12. Street Fighter vs Soldiers
13. Round of 16
14. Quarterfinals
15. Semifinals: Boxing Bros
16. Finals - Challenger?
17. Brutal Streetfight
18. Insightful Explanation
19. More Training
20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
21. Breaking into Facility
22. New Students and 1st Disciple
23. 2nd and 3rd Disciple
24. Gangdong's Massacre
25. Confessions
26. Airplane to America (Begin Arc 2)
Verses
27. The Beginning
28. Training
29. Mad Dog vs Bloodhound
30. Demon in the Form of a Boxer
31. Sudden Heritage
32. Ben vs Dekhan
33. Chaotic First Time 18+
34. Mad Dog vs Raging Tiger
Sorry

3. Dealing with Bullies

1.1K 33 1
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

*BAM*

Moon: Is your brother being bothered by anyone?

Y/N: I'm kinda worried about him. He had it rough with his parents leaving him.

*BAM*

They both low kicked each other though Moon immediately bounced off of him.

Moon: *wince* Damn what have you been drinking?

Y/N: Push-ups sit-ups and plenty of juice. Though there are people with bones tougher than me. Like Tom.

Moon: Tom?

Y/N: The one that taught Gun. He can lift a big car from the back with one hand. He's what you call the fighting genius.

Moon:....Damn. I still got a long way to go then.

Y/N: True.

They both sparred for another 5 minutes before Moon takes a deep breath to drink some water as Y/N pats her back.

Y/N: Let's go to my brother's house now.

Moon: Eh....why not? Dal is there cooking-

Later

*CRACK*

One guy breaks his bat over Y/N's head as he turns to him, hearing a loud squeak of fear.

Y/N: And who are you all?

Han: *spit* And what is it to you?

Y/N: I'm his brother.

Han: *grin* The loser has a brother....well looks like he's a tough one.

A big guy comes from behind him with a massive wooden bat. Y/N had to guess he was 280 pounds by how big he was, his height being that of 6 feet 6 which towered above everyone.

Han: I paid you....SO DO YOUR JOB!

???: YES! NOW DIE YOU KID-

*CRACK*

Y/N shatters the wooden bat in one hit, the two pieces flying out of the man's hand, the boys behind him with their mouths wide open in shock as Y/N grabs the man by the jaw. A mad grin appears on his face as he pulls the man to his height.

Y/N: *grin* Not Bad......

*CRACK*

A loud crack was heard as the man was sent flying out the door, crashing into a wall many meters away unconscious. Walking forward, the boys began to shake, backing away as he places his hand on Han's shoulder.

Y/N: Are you the guy bullying my brother?

Han: S-So what?!

*CRACK*

He tries to hit Y/N only for the bat to shatter against his head. Y/N squeezes his shoulder, earning a loud shout of pain as he was forced to kneel.

Y/N: Tell me, do you really think you can get away with everything?

Han: *wince* N-No......

Y/N: Then listen to me VERY carefully.

He grins, Han's face paling as Y/N grabs his neck.

Y/N: Do anything. Bully my brothers, poison him or anyone close to him...even scratch him without permission....I'll break both your legs and cripple you for life.....got it?~

*THUD*

Y/N: NOW GET OUT OF HERE! I SHOULDN'T SEE YOUR ASSES AROUND UNLESS YOU WANT THEM WHOOPED!

Han passes out in fear, foaming by the mouth as his friends pick him up and the guy helping them before running out.

Y/N: *turns* Did I go too far?

Jae Gu:........On second thought Nah.

Moon: Does it hurt?

Y/N: What hurts?

Moon:....They literally cracked two wooden bats over your head.

Y/N: Try a hundred thugs with metal bats.

Dal: Just....please be careful.

Jae Gu: Yeah....but don't worry though. He's stronger than you think.

Queen: Sending a guy taller than him by 6 inches and weighs a lot more flying with a single knee...I got the picture.

Y/N: Tell me if he bothers you alright brother?

Moon: 'Aw...he's a protective one.'

Jae Gu: *chuckle* I think you got your point across, but I'll tell you if he bothers me.

Luckily Y/N scared Han so badly he peed his pants and fainted. Looks he won't be coming after Jae Gu for a very long time....or at all.

Later

Grape: Cmon now! Just finish up already!

Gray looks around, seeing Rowan and Eugene trying to defend themselves when they were all surrounded.

Gray: 'Shit....if I had a better chance I can carry out my plan! Now-'

*CRACK*

A fist sends a guy flying into the air before landing down unconscious. They all turn to find Y/N walking to them who had an indifferent expression on his face.

Gray: Oh...you got my message.

Y/N: I was close by too.

Rowam: Who is he?

Gray: My brother. The one that knocked Jimmy Bae out in one hit.

Rowam: WHAT?!

*BOOM*

Y/N didn't even hesitate to knock everyone out with a single blow each before slowly walking to Grape who was sweating and backing away.

Y/N: Who sent you to attack me?

Grape: *shaking* F-Forrest-

Y/N: Show me where he is.

He shakily gets his phone out and reveals Forrest's location before Y/N knocks him out with a chop to the neck and runs away.

Gray:....Put them against the wall. They'll wake up in a minute or two.

The boys propped all the unconscious people against the nearby wall only for Gerald to arrive.

Gerald: GRAY- uh....what happened?

Gray: My brother came.

Gerald:....Ah....ok.

Later

Donald: *phone* What is it?

Kingsley: I told this guy you're in a meeting with the other school leaders but he insisted on barging in.

Donald:....Mmm, let him in.

*BOOM*

The door was suddenly kicked open, revealing Y/N who was dragging Forrest with one hand by the collar.

Forrest: S-Shit...h-he's crazy!

*BAM*

Y/N: Are you Donald Na?

Donald: Yes. What is it?

Y/N: I want an apology for you sending Hyeongshin High School after my brother's school.

Jimmy: *scared* 'SHIT! IT'S THE GUY THAT KNOCKED ME OUT IN ONE HIT!'

Jake/Wolf: 'Jimmy's....scared?'

Donald's eyes darken as he gets up, walking over to Y/N though he notices his rather muscular build.

Donald: 'A fool who uses brawn over brain.' Why do I owe you an apology?

Y/N: I'm not asking another time.....leave Eunjang alone and apologize for attacking them.

Donald grabs Y/N's shoulder, squeezing it though he was surprised at how Y/N didn't even flinch.

Y/N: Is that a threat?

Donald:........It seems so. Now-

*BOOM*

Y/N sees a punch coming and uppercuts Donald, sending him flying into a concrete wall completely dazed. He wastes no time charging forward and-

*BOOM*

Rams him through the wall, knocking him out instantly as spit and blood shoot from his mouth.

Y/N: *turns* Pick up your fucking leader.

They all shook their heads before picking up Donald, wiping the blood from the back of his head.

Wolf: 'He's....stronger than Donald.....'

Y/N: Next time he attacks Eunjang....next time he even thinks of hurting my brother or his friends....I will personally destroy this Union myself and everything he builded up. GOT IT?!

Seeing them all nod their heads, Y/N politely bows before walking down the hallway and out the building.

Y/N: 'Don't worry my brothers.....I'll protect you all.'

Later

Gray: My brother knocked out Donald Na.

Rowam/Eugene/Alex/Gerald/Ben: WHAT?!

He shows him a picture of Donald Na propped against a wall, bleeding from his head while the wall behind him was caved into a crater. It also showed the wall that he was rammed through as they all stared at it.

Alex: B-But how?!

Gray: He's strong......very strong. You all don't have to worry about the Union bothering us for a while.

Eugene: W-Whew....he must've been pissed.

Gray: He's a protective brother....you should've seen my old school.

Ben: What happened there?

Gray: When I was bullied and my friend was......sent to the hospital and moved away from me, he hospitalized all my bullies, had the City Representative Oscar Yang removed from power due to corruption, had the higher ups that covered up numerous incidents from my old school fired, and practically set everyone straight.

Ben: *whistle* Damn....

Alex: H-He seriously beat up Donald?!

Gerald: Are you sure?

Gray: Yes I'm sure.

They were all questioning Gray, some of them like Alex who was in denial though Ben was rather happy on the inside.

Ben: 'Ah....looks like you aren't invincible after all Donald.'

Later

Ryu: Oh? You want to fight me?

Y/N: No...I'm going to set you straight for hurting my brother-

*BAM*

Ryu held his fist that was plopped against Y/N's cheek.

Y/N: I see how it is....

*BAM*

Ryu was sent flying with a fist to his ribs, tumbling across the ground as Y/N stood above him.

Y/N: I'll just have to beat it into you then.

*BAM*

He sent Ryu straight to the hospital with multiple broken bones, him and Yu walking every step of the way to see Yu's bully unconscious and on a hospital bed with a full body cast.

Y/N: You could've beaten him. Why not defend yourself?

Yu: Couldn't be bothered.

???: Oh really?

They both turn to find a man with white hair staring at the two with a grin.

K: *grin* That kid.....he went head to head with a pro boxer and had the advantage...dodged all his moves.....yet you were able to withstand his punch and hit him before he could even dodge. You're fast....really fast!

Y/N: Sorry but I have to decline what offer you have.

K:.....Huh?

They both walk away, leaving K in the dust.

Y/N: There are plenty of people like me out there.....but right now, I have a family to take care of.

Yu: Same.

Y/N: And don't ask about money. We have plenty of that despite having no parents. Brother, let's go now.

They all left the hospital, a shocked look on K's face........as he smirks.

K: 'Interesting......so that kid does have a brother..Ah can't be helped.'

Later

Y/N: Ah....it has been a while since it's the 4 of us together.

Gray/Jae Gu: Yup.

Yu:....Yeah.

They all sat on a bench together, watching the skies during nighttime.

Gray: My friends are doing good.....but I still don't do rooftops.

Y/N: Hey we beat both their asses.

Gray: *nod* Yeah that's true.

Yu:.....My friend......Jay. He wants to be a boxer. But....he's weak.

Y/N: You want me to train him?

Yu:....I'll think about it.

Jae Gu: My skills are getting much better. Even Queen is impressed by how much I'm improving through training.

Y/N: *smirk* Should I have Gun train you?

Jae Gu: *sweating* P-Please no. He scares me.

Y/N: Though....yeah that's not gonna happen. He only trains people he sees as having lots of potential.

Everyone: Brothers forever.

They stargazed together as a family, ready to face any trouble together.

Next Chapter:

Spar

Thugs and Mercenaries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.4K 22
{BTS FF} A girl named Park Y/n, who is 16 years old. She goes to exousia high (school of magic.) This school is filled with teenagers and staff who h...
86.8K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
6.5K 172 20
Welcome to Aura Academy.Where no one knows their background . Some are descendants of royals but they don't know . They are sent there when they are...
8.4K 203 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...