Ballerina On Tour (A Cameron...

By iamrenaballerina

She's a ballerina. I'm a celebrity. They say we're a perfect match and yes I agree. But I do not know if we w... More

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Prologue: Cam's POV
Chapter 1: After Show
Chapter Two: First Date
Chapter 3: Meet my Friends
NOT AN UPDATE

Rehearsal or Fight?

51 1 2
By iamrenaballerina

Cameron's POV

Monday morning and rain is not faliling. It's only 5:45 am and I am already awake. Why? Katareena called me 15 minutes ago. Why did she call me? She told me I can go watch their rehearsal and to bring lots of food. Their practice starts 6am not 5am. She was just exaggerating yesterday. But she told me to come by 9am. I want to go back to sleep but I can't. All of my friends are sleeping and yes I will ruin their beauty sleep. I went to the kitchen, grabbed the whipped cream and went inside Nash's room. I'm gonna smack cam them!

"Nashty come on wake up." He stirred a little bit but his eyes are still closed. There goes the whipped cream to his left cheek!

"SMACK CAM!" Before he says anything I dashed out of his room. Next target, the Jacks. I will not smack them with whipped cream, but with *drum roll please* BBQ Sauce! I went to the kitchen again, opened the cupboard and grabbed the sauce. I tiptoed going to the Jacks' room. Slowly opening the door and yes they are still sleeping like babies especially Johnson. First target, Johnson. I tiptoed going to his bed and wow he is really sleeping like a baby. His mouth is open! Hmm, let's not do a smack cam on Johnson, maybe something better. I opened the BBQ sauce and poured it into Johnson's mouth. He suddenly woke up and no he did not spit the sauce out but he swallowed it.

"What the he-" I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him because I don't him to wake up Gilinsky. I tiptoed going to Jack #2's bed. Maybe a little shampoo would help right? When I was about to pour the sauce onto Gilinsky's head, Nash smacked cam me and so the sauce instead of falling on Gilinsky's head, it went to his face! HAHAHA. His whole face is covered with BBQ sauce.

"Wait what? Are you guys having a food fight?!" Jack asked us well screamed at us. He gets moody when you wake him up from his beauty sleep.

"Ugh no. I don't know what happened to Cameron that he began pouring food on us!" Nash screamed. Oh well I don't care because at least 4 of us are awake and we can do smack cams on Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Carter, and Aaron.

"Guys! Since we're awake and we have nothing to do about it, let's play food with the 5 sleeping babies." I said with a smirk. I hope they won't turn me down.

"Do that someday Cam. We're already awake." Shawn said with smirk on his face. Dammit but we're all awake!

"Seriously Cam. Why did you wake us up?" Gilinsky asked.

"Umm because I'm awake?" I replied with a smug smile.

"Ehe. Nice reason Cam. Well since we're awake let's go play COD!" Carter yelled as we all ran going to the playroom. Ladies and gentlemen, that is how you wake up all of your housemates. Very easy right?

*~*~*

"Dude, I'll be back I don't know what time. But I'll be back so do not lock the house ok." I told the boys. It's 830 am already, I should head to Katareena. I made a stop to Burger King and Mcdonalds. I hope she loves fastfood. I also brought chips and cookies. In short, I brought lots of food. I think I'll be bankrupt because of food but thanks to Youtube, I gain money. I arrived outside the Global Beat Multi Cultural Center. I'm not familiar with this auditorium so I called Katareena.

ring ring ring

"Hi this is Katareena. I'm in a practice right now so please leave a message after the beep. Thank you."

I guess I have to find my way in then... The auditorium is huge but I can already hear their music. 

"Excuse me sir, may I know where are you heading?" A man asked me. Probably the security guard of this auditorium. 

"Uh to the ballet practice." I answered.

"Do you need some help with your things?" 

"Yes please thank you."

*~*~*~*

"Thank you sir for helping me." I said to the man and gave him 20 bucks for his tip.

"You're welcome and thank you for this." He said as he left.

I sat down at the 4th row and began eating my food. 

"Cameron! You came." Her voice, sounds like an angel.

"Of course. Here's the food and umm don't eat too much because you're dancing so I'll be eating all of these." I then smirked and she pouted. She's cute when she pouts. 

"But I thought all of those are for me. I'm sad." She giggled. Then one of the ballerinas approached us.

"Kat! They need you on stage, you're the new Kitri for Don Quixote." A ballerina told her. I guess I'll just watch her practice. 

"Umm Rena, who is she?" I asked Rena.

"Hi, I'm Lily. Katareena's best friend here in the company. You must be Cameron, the guy that she always talk about. You're right Kat, he's really handsome and omg you two look cute together. Hey Cameron, do you have friends who are also good-looking? I am also in need of a boyfriend you know."  That girl sure talks a lot.

"What the hell Lily? Anyway I have to get on stage. Lils please entertain Cameron. I don't want Cameron to be bored. I'll be back Cam." Katareena said.

"So Cameron, do you have good-looking friends?" Lily asked and I just chuckled. We sat down and showed her the Magcon boys.

*~*~*

It's already 4 pm and they ended. After 7 hours I can finally spend my day with Katareena with no people distracting us.  I went out to pee and when I came back I was shocked with what I saw.

Katareena was kissing a guy that I do not know who. My heart let's say was shattered. I thought I was the only one but... Who was that?! Is she playing with me? I went out of the auditorium and drove back home. I was hurt so I drove fast. 

*~*~*~*

"Oh hey Cam. Wanna play COD?" Carter asked me but I wasn't in the mood.

"No thanks Car. I'll be in my room." I told the guys. I went up my room and opened my phone. 15 missed calls from Katareena and 32 messages from her. I opened one message, and it says; "Cam! You left without telling me :(. That's rude. I'm coming to your apartment since you're not answering my calls." Okay she's coming over... WAIT WHAT?! She's coming over?! I should feel mad but deep inside I'm very happy that she'll come over.

"Cameron, come down. Your girlfriend's here."  Nash yelled from downstairs. Should I go down? I'm too lazy though. 

knock knock knock

"Cameron I'm entering your room." It was Katareena. "Cam, why did you leave? I had to catch a ride with Rex-" I cut her off.

"So Rex is his name. Is he a good kisser?" I asked her. I was kinda mad but I am extremely hurt. The memory keeps on going back and it breaks my heart.

"What do you mean Cameron?" 

"Don't play safe with me Katareena. I saw you kissing a guy! It's okay if you're on stage but no. It wasn't part of the practice. You were just kissing him and I was hurt... Are you playing with my feelings Katareena?" I asked her straight to the point.

"Cameron, you jealous kitten. First of all it wasn't Rex that I kissed, it was Ken, my partner in our dance. We had to practice our kiss because our teacher, GG told us that there was no chemistry and I was like a post so we had no choice but to practice it. I'm sorry Cam if you had to see it but I promise you, I am not playing with your feelings. You're the only one so don't be jealous." 

I looked at her, cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

"So who's the better kisser? Ken or me?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Obviously you Cameron Alexander Dallas." And she gave me a peck.

"Stay with me tonight please?" I asked her while giving my puppy eyes to her.

"Sure Cam. I'll just text Lily though. By the way, she likes both Jacks." Ah yes Lily. She told me both Jacks are cute. 

"And Cam, your puppy eyes didn't work." She said with a smirk and that showed her deep dimple.

Hi guuyyyys sorry for the late upload :((( so busy with school  but I'm trying to find time to finish this story... Anyway I hope you like itttt. Go vote and don't forget to leave a comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...