𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝟣𝟢𝟣 • 𝘯�...

By lluviix

"𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏 𝘔𝘌" "𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘓𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘐 𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜" where a group of fri... More

𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰' 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

558 30 43
By lluviix

"I WISHED I WAS A
NORMAL GIRL."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Bomi couldn't contain her laughter once she saw the Aki siblings being scolded by Reina.

"Seriously! You guys act like children! You two are three years apart— you're the oldest Reiki!"

Jiae bit her lip, turning the other way while Bomi was cracking up on the couch. "You two shut up before you're next!" Reina then faced Bomi and Jiae, the two girls straightened themselves up before clearing their throats.

Bomi then felt her phone ring, her hand digging into her pocket as she read the contact name. "I'll be back!" she said, holding her phone out in front of her chest as they nodded their heads while she excused herself and headed out to the balcony.

"Mom?"

"Do you have time to talk?"

"Not really." Bomi spoke bluntly, leaning against the railing as she threw her head back, letting her hair fall. "Actually..before you say something, I want to talk first." Bomi said, standing straight as she met the eyes of her own reflection.

"I wished I was a normal girl for you, living up to your expectations..because I loved you, Mom. I really loved you, but you ruined everything for me. You and Dad. If he was still alive, i'd say so much more to him than you." Bomi started off, speaking with no hesitation than she usually would.

"This will be your last chance to say sorry to me before we never speak again. I'll make sure Hideko or the others won't talk to you ever again." Bomi said, waiting for her mother to speak. "I'm sorry..that's what I called you for. I'm sorry for everything and I know that you don't want to see me and that's fine..I understand.."

"Good. Bye Mom."

"Bye..Aina.."

Bomi ended the call without a second thought, sighing deeply before heading back inside. There she saw Tora and Reiki yelling at each other in their mother's tongue while Jiae was laughing at them and Reina had gave up.

The japanese girl smiled, closing the sliding door before running up behind Tora and taking her side— even though she had no clue as to what they were arguing about. Reina chuckled, backing up Tora with Bomi as well while Jiae copied her.

"No way you guys are siding with this psychopath." Reiki said in disbelief, his jaw dropped at the four girls im front of him as they laughed. "You're the psychopath if you're standing alone!" Jiae said, pointing at him while he rolled his eyes at the response.

"I hate you guys.."

"You hate seeing women succeed!"

"I can't take you guys anymore..I need guy friends.."

JISUNG
do you guys like the gc name

TORA
its a mix of our gc names

JISUNG
but the only lustless bitch in
here is haechan

HAECHAN
kay y es

JENO
LMFAAAAAOOOO

NABI
crazy! 😭

RENJUN
personally

HAECHAN
-_-

IOKINA
LMFAOOO

REIKI
wait theres 14 people here

JAEMIN
duhhh add up the numbers
sugar plum😉😉☺️☺️

BOMI
jaemin

REINA
GOD IM LAUBJKMGS SO HARD

TORA
the difference in them is so
amusing

JENO
dw bomi, jaemin is just overly
flirty with all of us

MARK
when he's drunk**

CHENLE
RIGHT! hes only flirty when
he's sober, but OVERLY flirty
when he's drunk

BOMI
so he's drunk rn? 😭

JISUNG
YES!

JISUNG
have fun he's about to call you :)

IOKINA
so cute.

RENJUN
ikrrr

MARK
JUST SAVE US THE ENERGY
AND DAYE ALREADY

RENJUN
😐

IOKINA
😐

CHENLE
date date date

JIAE
said it three times for it
to work

TORA
date date date

Bomi watched as Jaemin's contact name popped up on her screen, chuckling to herself as she dropped herself on her bed. She pressed the green button, waiting for it to connect until the top of his face showed up on the screen.

"Hi preeetty!" Jaemin said. Bomi could tell he was smiling ear to ear just by the way the creases showed near his eyes. He had walked into his room, closing the door so no one could hear his drunken conversations with her.

"Hi Jaemin." Bomi smiled, watching him attempt to stand his phone up, trying to balance it on his pillow before giving up and holding it instead. "You look pretty." he mumbled under his breath, staring at the screen with half-lidded eyes. "Thank you." she said, laying on her side as her red hair fell over her chest.

"I miss you, can you come over tomorrow? Or right now?"

"Not right now, it's already so late! I'll come tomorrow if you remember to ask again." Bomi heard his gasp in shock. "Ugh..fine! I will kiss your cute face so much." Jaemin said, sending her kisses through the screen as he puckered up his lips. Bomi couldn't hold back her smile. She copied him, making sure to take a screenshot of them.

"You should sleep, Jaemin."

"Sing me to sleep."

Bomi was more than shocked to hear his response. She cleared her throat, her eyes catching how his flushed face was now fully shown in the screen. His cheeks were slightly red and his deep brown hair was messed up, pointing in different directions as it fell over his face.

She could see the collar of his white tee and jean jacket that covered his arms, as well as the gold necklace that swung slightly. I am not your bravest soldier..Bomi thought to herself, looking away for a bit as he patiently waited to hear her voice.

"Sing for you?"

"Any song, my pretty girl."

Bomi wanted to throw her phone across the room and scream into her pillow, yet she didn't want to embarrass herself. "Let me think." she said, trying to compose herself. His friends were right, he was just overly flirty while he was drunk.

"There's this song i've been working on..haven't really sang it yet so bare with me." Bomi said, her arm reaching over to her folder filled with music sheets, flipping towards the middle before rereading what she had written down. "This is just the second verse and chorus.."

"Light dims as he walks my way.." It was the first time Jaemin has ever heard her voice sound so soft while singing. "I've been running for a reason I could never retain. Sweet lips taste like lemonade, when he's feeling generous he's gonna give me a taste.." she sang, following the notes she had written in pencil.

"Cause nothing else can satisfy me, oh..oh I can't help myself, something comes over me baby, whenever you are around.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
this book is also coming
to its end soon </3
i've semi hinted the name
for the sequel though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 3.3K 75
airpods, chicken, and a little too many people, yet a relationship forms out of a wrongly given number. what could possibly go wrong? -𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨...
28.1K 1.6K 24
Everyone is connected by strings - sometimes they're steel, but sometimes they're gossamer.
18.7K 533 52
♢ ♢ ⌫ contains bad words, violence, blood, and more .. under editing ?? [started: 19 may 2021] [end: 7 October 2021] (homegirl got broken english so...
179K 9.1K 55
❝︎i thought we were done adding mfs to this groupchat.❞︎ ❝︎you thought wrong hoe.❞︎ ✘ book 2 of 'instagram' HHYUNGGU 2022