【ᴍʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ】

By Ashikeie

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 ♡" "ℍ𝕦𝕙??" Meeting a delinquent can only cause much chaos. You as... More

[Prologue]
1
2
3
4
5
[𝟞]
𝟟
(𝟖)
(𝟗)
(𝟏𝟎)
𝟏𝟏
12
13
14
15
16
17
19

18

1.3K 97 12
By Ashikeie

Chapters; 31, 32

You left earlier today after watching Daniel and Duke gain balloons from the streaming site. The comments before Daniel came were clear to you, being attractive can get you anything.

"That sucks~" With a sigh you continue to chop the tomatoes Emma left you to do earlier. Yet suddenly you see your phone buzzed.

Getting up from your position you tapped the screen to see Daniel texted you a message. "Mhm?"

"Come to xxxxx!!!" Reading the text out loud, you laughed a little at the text.

"He needs my help?" Even though this will upset Emma you left a quick note on the table. You rushed with your loyal sandals on.

Daniel couldn't move a muscle after still processing what's the situation at the moment. The words still did hurt hearing Yui's comment. Though he's used to it by now he really did think she could of been different.

"Mikey will arrive soon Zack." Daniel's tongue slipped out a little too much information.

"You know my name?" Zack turned his gaze towards Daniel for a brief moment.

'Ah! Right, he doesn't know me as in this body.' Daniel quickly scolded himself for a brief second. Yet this came to and end when they turned their head to hear Yui's boyfriend laugh.

"Your brining in another guy?! Haha, dont expect to win then." He laughed harder after seeing Daniel quickly panic.

"Shut the fuck up, you do know the pants you have on now were a gift Yui gave this handsome guy in our school. She's been over him lately though he's declined all the gifts she's offered him it seems both have a mutual interest in each other." Zack glanced at Yui who is still on the ground holding her face. She glanced down in shame.

Her boyfriend got pissed off after trying to hit Zack though he missed from Zack's speed. Zack spoke up again, "Yui, are you tight with Mira?" Yui only looked up at him, "Don't tell her about this."

Zack threw his his punches at Yui's boyfriend. From the start it was clear Zack didn't need no backup. After all, he may of lost to Daniel yet he's still a great fighter.

     "Coward of you to hit a girl. You do not hit girls." Yui's eyes sparkled at such words.

     Zack took down the boyfriend with a punch sending him flying to the floor. The boyfriend rolled over the floor.

     Just then then the door with a ding alerting them someone just came in. With all her glory the one standing there is YN. She walked on top of Yui's boyfriend making the guy coward in fear when seeing the said guy tried to make eye contact with her. Black cold eyes.

     Yet her personality took a 180 turn when spotting her favorite person, "Danny~ I guess you don't need my help after all." With her bright smile she glanced at the other two. Yui and Zack.

     Zack quickly recognized who she was. She's the one who took down the bastards who were making comments on Mira. 'She took that one guy with a single kick...'

     Yui on the other hand felt embarrassment when seeing as YN making eye contact with her.
   "Oh? Why is your face all messed up?" Yui looked over YN's shoulder than glances down at the floor.

      YN followed Yui's gaze and frowned knowing what to expect as a nonverbal answer. "Shame, your real pretty to be with a guy like that. Don't let a guy put his hands on you next time." Yui smiled a little her words. With a quick smile she noticed Zack staring at her.

      "Oh! Your that pervert from last time! How's your girlfriend doing?" Zack's face quickly turned into a frown, "I'm not a pervert! Your the girl who kicked me in the face! Plus Mira, she's my... friend." His words didn't reach YN's ears since she went over to Daniel.

     "Danny I'm hungry. You think you can pay for my snacks? Kidding!" Daniel hoped there wouldn't be a second fight here.

        His breath got stuck in his throat the words of YN, "But it's strange you have my number when I only remember giving it to another Daniel I know. What a coincidence don't you think?"

  "What~ I don't to get up!" You rolled around on your bed (if you count a inflatable bed a bed) not wanting to get up. It's gotten colder and all you wanted was to rest from the more information Mitsuya had recently given you.

     "This is serious YN! Get up YN Sano!" With her stern voice a few shills went up your spine. Scary~
"I'm worried about Zoe, she's recently been losing personal items of hers. Please just walk her to the convince store."

     With her sad doe eyes, Emma made it hard for you to reject the request. "Is she walking alone at the moment?"

        Emma's frown quickly changed to a smile. Her expression said it all, your her sister after all. Anything she wanted she'll get.

   Waking to find Zoe quickly after Emma rushed the news of Zoe having a potential stalker you ran trying to find your way through the dark streets.

      "Where am I?" You couldn't figure out where you were going and accidentally bumping into a figure on your way. Not apologizing for your mistake you continued to run.

    Although that figure pulled down his mask after obtaining his goal in finding his queen again.

      Zoe thanked Emma after she told her YN will be waking her. Yet even waking slowly she prayed you hurried up. Stopping at a lamppost she noticed a older guy stop in front of her just a few feet away.

     "E-excuse me, I need directions." This creep did not look as someone she should be talking to at the moment especially in the middle of the night.

       Zoe tried to make a good response when she felt a hand on her shoulder. This made her jump with a scream. Thankfully it's YN, she's here!

      "Zoe, is this him?" Zoe felt her eyes shake a bit looking at YN's cold eyes sensing she knew this guy was not to be trusted.

      "Zoe, let's go. I'll walk with you from now on"

     Apparently the creep didn't like the words from YN. That's when they heard Daniel yell.

     "Zoe, he has a knife behind him!" They could see Daniel further away. That's when the creep came at YN who stood in front protecting Zoe, he charged at her with the knife in display.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
367K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...