๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By bellynoban_

๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘บ | ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—œ is afraid to get attached to new people and enter... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ - ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ - ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ - ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‘ฏ๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” - ๐๐จ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– - ๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— - ๐‘ป๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’–๐’‘
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’•?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐’Š'๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐’Ž๐’Šฬ๐’…๐’Š๐’‚(๐˜‰๐˜ฐฬ‚๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐’Ž๐’Šฬ๐’…๐’Š๐’‚(๐˜‰๐˜ฐฬ‚๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•
๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘  ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ 

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š

1.2K 21 4
By bellynoban_

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟐𝟑𝒓𝒅, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

IT HAS BEEN A LOT OF DAYS since Jude and I started dating, and to be honest, I am having the best time of my life. I couldn't say that I was having peace, not least because those two keep trying to talk to me. But, I would say that happiness for sure is a feeling that overwhelms me more every day. He is an incredible person, we started to talk more than we did before, if that was even possible. Almost every day he tries to come to my house, and when he can't come I go to his house.

At this very moment I was looking at some of our pictures in my gallery, I didn't post any but I had a lot.

— He is terrible! I think that during a training session he was hit on the head by a ball and that's why he is like this, it fried all the neurons that this boy had. — Juliana was talking pacing back and forth in the room — Can you hear me?

— Of course I can! — I drop the cell phone and turn to her on the bed — You're expressing your hatred for Foden and saying what a jerk he is. Even if I wasn't paying attention I would know why you talk about him all day long.

— That's a lie. — It's just that he picks on me all the time, can you believe that even today he makes fun of me for taking that shirtless picture of him at practice? I was just doing my job! They were all shirtless!

— I know, Lia, but it's how you know. — I put my hand on your shoulder — Love and hate go hand in hand.

— Stop this nonsense Flora, I can't stand that boy.

— You talk as if you're twenty and he's seventeen.

— I'll be eighteen this year.

— Oh, that's right. If everything goes well and they decide to take you to photograph the English national team, and if he is called up, you will be able to make out with each other. — she slaps me while I laugh

Juliana has won a position as assistant to the Manchester City photographer on the thirteenth. But ever since she got the job, one of the players picks on her all day long. She hates him, even though he is clearly into her.

— Come here, wasn't today when you were going to have lunch at Jude's house? — I sigh, throwing myself back

A few days ago I took him to lunch with my mother and me, so today I would have to go to lunch with him at his parents' house. Of course I would meet them at some point, but still I was a little nervous. Obviously I wouldn't put it off because we had been dating for almost a month.

I didn't take long to get ready because I had already showered. I think I had spent about half an hour yesterday just to choose the clothes I would wear today, and about twenty minutes to choose a shoe. While I was doing my hair, Juliana was lying in bed talking about how amazing her work is being and how she is extremely anxious for the World Cup, I can't deny that I am too.

Every year I cheer for Brazil, this year will be no different, of course. But knowing that Jude has a chance to be called up to play for the English national team, this is totally amazing. Every time I see Jude play you can tell he is giving his best on the field, which is something he loves and doesn't do for money or fame.

I finished getting ready and lay down to wait for my boyfriend who didn't take long to arrive. I say goodbye to Juliana and get in the car. I hug Jude and feel the smell of his perfume entering my nostrils. How is this man so smelly?

— Hi love. — I say separating myself

— Hi my princess. — he gives me a kiss and turns his attention back to the steering wheel — My parents are dying to meet you.

— We could stop by your house first. We'll stay there for a while and then go to your parents'. They won't mind, will they?  — he looks at me and laughs, shaking his head.

— You know you don't have to be afraid of my parents, right? Much less my brother.

— But I'm not afraid, I just, I don't know. — I breathe feeling his hand on my thigh — Maybe they don't like me. Or sometimes they don't like the idea of you dating me because they think it might distract you from soccer. I don't know.

— Rest assured, they will love you. I am sure. — I put my head on the seat and smiled slightly.

We arrive at his parents' house and I was about to blow his hand off because I was squeezing it so hard. He rings the doorbell and soon a woman appears hugging him.

— You must be Flora. My name is Denise. — she says smiling and comes to hug me — Jude spoke very well of you. — slight smile while the boy hugged me in the corner — Come, come in.

She didn't seem to hate me.

I walked into the house seeing a boy sitting on the couch playing FIFA and a man on the grill outside. This must be Jobe and Mark. Jude pulled me closer to the sofa and shook the boy's shoulder.

— Flora, this is Jobe. Jobe, you already know her. — he laughed and the boy stood up and gave me a hug.

— How much is my brother paying you to support him? — I laughed and saw Jude give him a shove.

We went to the backyard to find the man I had seen a little while before.

— Dad, this is Flora.

— Pleasure to meet you. — I say, still a little nervous.

— Pleasure Flora. — the man squeezes my hand turning his attention to the grill.

I hold my hand again for Jude and we sit in a corner of the room.

— I don't know if your father liked me very much. — I lay my head on his shoulder while watching Jobe's game.

— That's just the way he is. Stay calm, they love you. — He puts his hand on my head and pats me on the head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, concentrating on the television as if we were watching a World Cup final and not a simple FIFA match.

— Can you play Flora? — Jobe said as soon as the game was over

— The only game I understand is one my cousin taught me when I was younger. But I just clicked all the buttons until I killed him, so I don't think so. — he laughed, handing me the controller.

— Go, I'll teach you. — Jude said, pushing my back.

— Okay. okay. — I took the remote and sat down in front of the TV.

I wouldn't say that I was a complete disaster because I won't humiliate myself that much, but okay, I think I was far from it. In my defense the only game I am good at is Tekken 7, a fighting game. It was obvious that I wasn't going to win competing against two soccer players.

— That's it, I've had enough. — I said, getting up.

— Just because you lost all the rounds? — Jude grabbed the controller, laughing.

— I guess you forgot that I'm the only one here who doesn't play soccer.

I continued watching the two of them play until Denise called us to let us know that lunch was ready. We were talking while we ate and I think they really liked me, which made me relax a lot. They asked a few questions about career, personal life, but nothing too abusive. After helping Jude's mother with the dishes, she took out an album to show me some pictures of him when he was little. He was in the backyard playing with Jobe so he only got to the end of the album.

— Look at this one. — she said turning the page

I realized that Jude was coming, so I grabbed my cell phone and took a picture of the one in her hands.

— Mom, why are you showing this? — he grumbled, blocking my eyes.

— Stop, you were too cute. — I laughed as he sat down next to me.

— I think I have one more album upstairs. — Denise closed the album and stood up.

— No you don't, enough of this. — Jude spoke up and his mother left to put the album away. — Didn't you want to stay at my place for a while?

— That was when I was afraid of your parents and was stalling so that I wouldn't have to meet them.

— So you don't want to come to my place anymore? — I shrug and put my cell phone in my pocket. — So I'll go and you stay there with them.

— Stop the drama. If you want me to come with you, just say so, you don't have to be so grumpy like a kid. — He pulled me around the waist while I tried not to laugh.

— Would you grant my wish to take you to my humble abode? — Jude spoke up and I put my arms around her neck.

— Look, I'll think about your wish.

— I smiled, feeling my body being pulled closer to him.

He kisses me and squeezes my waist, which makes me feel my legs wobble. I scratch the back of his neck, not caring that we were in the living room of his parents' house, until I hear someone faking vomit. I turn away seeing Jobe looking at us in the kitchen. I laugh, pushing Jude away and going to get my purse.

— I think it's easier if we finish this at your place. — he laughed, following me

A pretty mini Jude🤌🏽🤌🏽

(Comment and vote please!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.8K 45
"Fuck me" I said lowly. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, probably waiting on me to say I was joking but, I wasn't. I needed him balls deep to...
10K 304 14
Loading... "You spilled an entire americano on his brand new, white kit. On his first day here." "It was an accident!" An enemies to lovers story. W...
97K 2.1K 18
"The one who is dancing alone, I like her for myself." In which a bet leads to Jude Bellingham falling for the Emilia Kroos, the pretty girl he saw d...
4.6K 288 6
โ™ฏโ”†HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS .แŸ โ˜… โand all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner they'd be your partner and ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’ you...