LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army

Can of Worms

630 24 1
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in a while but here it is! Hope you enjoy.)

I was meditating in my room as I try and better understand my powers. It's been a couple of days since we last saw Pythor. Lloyd has been adjusting well, but he was still a little mischievous. He was also still getting use to being on the Bounty with all of us so I have been with him a lot. With my eyes close, I could see what the others were doing. They were doing individual activities but I then see someone with a faint green aura approaching my room. I open my eyes and stand up just as I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I answer. The door opens and Lloyd enters. "Hey, (Y/N), Uncle Wu asked me to help him with today's lesson for the guys. Want to help?" He asks.

He gives me a small smile then my powers flare up a little so I could feel his emotions. That's new. I feel that he's worried, like I would say no. But why would I? I like messing around with the guys and I could see Wu's lesson book in Lloyd's back pocket. I give him a smile, "I'm in." He brightens up, his smile widens. "Great! Come on." He says excitedly. I giggle a little at his reaction and follow him. (Precious boy.)

So the list of things we did was mess around with the guys stuff: Changed Kai's high score on his game, altered Cole's soup, brew, it was a liquid, tampered with one of the training bots Jay tinkers with, and put one of Kai's Gis into Zane's white ones during laundry. Now that phase one is done, on to phase two. Lloyd was going to give the boys false information and I was hiding in the shadows to watch. And let me say, it was hilarious. Especially, when Jay was screaming so high that I almost gave myself away laughing.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score, you had to rub it in my face!" "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three. Days!" "It's an unsaid law, kay? You don't touch another man's robot!" "How am I suppose to strike fear in this?! It's pink!" I hear the guys argue. Lloyd and I listen from behind the sliding door. We were silently laughing at our work well done but then the door was slid open by Wu and Lloyd openly laughed. The guys turn their heads to look at us then shift their attention to the items we used.

They all gasped, "You did this?!?" They spoke in unison. "Boys, I get first dibs on-" I feel my powers flare and move so fast that I was face-to-face with Cole. He stumbles back a little, his  face morphing into shock. "You DON'T want to finish that sentence NOR go through with what you have in mind." I tell him, giving him a threatening look. "At ease, (Y/N)." I hear Wu. I give Cole and the boys a warning look then make my way to stand next to Lloyd. "Gah! No fair! How come you always take his side?" Jay complains, and I give him a sharp glare, "Enough! I put Lloyd up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions will only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Wu lectures them.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: Today's lesson is lame." Cole speaks up. "Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man  is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay adds, and I roll my eyes. These guys. "Because not all lessons are about fighting." Wu scolds. "And I misplaced my lesson book." He adds. I see Kai look suspiciously at Lloyd and could tell he saw Wu's book in Lloyd's back pocket. "Master, wait." I speak up and grab the book from Lloyd's pocket. I hand it to Wu, "Sorry about that, but I couldn't help myself. It was fun to participate in Lloyd's pranks." I admit, unapologetically.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side." Lloyd whines. I look down at him then kneel down to be at eye-level with him and gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry. But remember, you are with us now and that means not causing too much trouble." I tell him. He looks away and sighs. I could feel that he is still getting use to us. "If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out." Nya's voice rang out over the intercom and I stand up. "It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai complains. "You do know I can hear you. Over and out!" Nya speaks again. I smirk a little.

We all make our way to the bridge as Nya has the big screen on and showing a map of Ninjago. "Last we heard of Pythor he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last Serpentine tombs." She starts. Lloyd groans, "Don't remind me." He says, I can hear the guilt in his voice. I frown and place my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do." Master says. "But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the Map of Dens, we might as well through darts at a map." Jay speaks up.

"Good idea. Why don't we?" I look back in time to see Nya throw some darts. Kai ducked his head to avoid them as they stick onto the screen displaying the map. "These are the locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs." Nya informs. "Show off." Kai comments , unimpressed, as Nya walks to the screen and sticks another dart on it, "And this is Pythor's tomb. After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern." She grabs a flashlight and turns it, pointing it on the screen. It had the Ninjago symbol for Serpent and something clicked. "They're in line with the Ninjago symbol for Serpent!" I exclaim excitedly, walking up to the screen. "Meaning that the last two tombs are located in the Mountain of a Million Steps and the Toxic Bogs." I state, pointing to said locations.

"Uh, that's correct. Nice deduction skills, (Y/N)." Nya says. I felt a little flustered at the compliment. Dang it, why must I be so awkward when someone compliments my abilities?! "Thanks. I, uh, I read..... A lot." I admit. "So now we know where the last two tombs are. You are so smart." Jay says, looking all lovey-dovey at Nya. I mentally gag at the display. Could he be anymore obvious? "There's little time!" Master starts, getting all of our attention. "Kai, Jay, (Y/N), you head to the Venomari tomb." I nod my head at Master's orders. "Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai tomb. And take this." He takes out the Sacred Flute and Cole walks up and grabs it from. "You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck, ninja." He says encouragingly.

"What am I going to do?" Nya asks. "Yeah! What're we gonna do?" Lloyd asks determinedly. "Nya, I need you here to ensure Lloyd doesn't get into anymore trouble." Master says, and I see Lloyd deflate a little at the statement. "Yes, Sensei." Nya agrees, though it is obvious she is displeased. "Let's go, guys! We got some snakes to club." Cole states and the guys rush off, cheering. I kneel down at Lloyd as he looks at me, "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it. Don't give Nya and Wu too much of a hard time, kay?" I tell him softly. He brightens up a little and smiles. "Okay." He agrees. I smile back at him and hurry to catch up with the boys.

Third Person P.O.V.

After (Y/N) left, Wu walks up to the screen with a stern look, his hands behind his back. "Where are you, Pythor? What are you up to?" He ponders out loud. Hoping to stop the Anacondrai from whatever he is planning to do.

Cole's P.O.V. (Surprise!)

Zane and I make our way to the mountain and we see it come into view. We make our vehicles disappear and I get a good look at it. Too steep to traverse on our vehicles. "Well, our vehicles won't traverse the steps. We go the rest of the way on foot." I order. "But this is the Mountain of A Million Steps. Aren't we pressed for time?" Zane points out, and that gives me an idea. "Then we'll take a shortcut." I smirk.

Being a former rock climber has its perks and so I was giving Zane a lift as I scale the mountain. "Am I holding on too tight?" I hear Zane asks. "Light as a feather, Pinky." I reply back, "Almost there." I grunt as I push on, making it to the top. It looks like the head of snake, so obvious. I catch my breath as Zane and I slide into the entrance and look to find a hole with a rope tied to a rock leading down. Okay, it's been a while since I did some rock climbing. I walk over to the hole and look down it, placing my hands in my knees to get some air in my lungs. "Looks like Pythor was already here. Perhaps we should investigate." Zane says, gesturing to the hole. "Gimme a sec. Phew. Go on and start without me." I tell him.

Zane goes down the rope first and, after a few more moments of stabilizing my breathing, I follow after. I plant my feet on some kind of table and see Zane looking at some drawings on the walls. "Huh. Didn't momma snake ever tell them to not draw on the wall?" I ask rhetorically. "These images describe a legend about one tribe uniting them all." Zane says as I walk up and a stand next to him. "Those snakes have been at war with each other for centuries." I state. "Well, it says here once they unite they can find the four Silver Fang Blades that will unleash the Great Devour. An evil that will consume all of the land, turning day into night." Zane translates.

"You get all that from those little pictures?" I ask him. Seriously. How? "This gives me deep concern. If Pythor's not here and unites all the tribes together before Kai, (Y/N), and Jay find him," "Relax, Zane. They're a bunch of dumb snakes that believe in fairytales." I assure him. "If anything, we got all the-" I feel a rumble beneath my feet. "Did you feel that?" I look down at the ground, having felt some movement beneath us. "What?" I feel the vibrations under my feet, "There's something in the ground. Don't move." I order quietly.

We wait. Then something pops up from behind and I look back to see a serpentine, I jump to avoid its tail but Zane gets caught. "I've been waiting for you. Pythor sendsss his regardss." It is black with spikes on its head, and is ugly. "Did you stay behind just to tells us that? Pathetic." Zane says. "Looks who's calling who pathetic, Pinky." Alright, that's it! "Only I call him Pinky." I declare, equipping my scythe. I jump and slam it down onto the ground. The snake lets Zane go but then goes underground. We have to get out of here. "Zane, go for the rope!" I order. I follow but then I get dragged down. "Auuugh-Oof!" I get thrown out and land on my back. Ow. "Augh!" Alright. Now I'm mad!

I see the snake burrowing towards me and I crawl back but then I stand up and bring out the Sacred Flute. I pull up my mask and start playing. It works and the snake pops up screaming in pain, "U-Agh!" Darn it, he's got me wrapped up. He squeezes me painfully, "Zane. Zane." I try calling out but the snake grip tightens and I drop the flute.

Things got blurry and I don't know what happened but next thing I know, I'm free. I see my scythe, grab it, "Wrap your head around this!" And swing it at the annoying snake. He gets hit and is knocked down. "Ah. Good one." Zane says. "Thanks." I reply, both of us still catching our breath after that tight squeeze. "But if he was expecting us, I think (Y/N), Kai, and Jay are walking into a trap. Come on, let's get out of here." I state. We climb up the rope to get out of this crazy place. I hope we make it in time. (Y/N) powers should detect them so they would be fine, right? Right?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I ride with Kai as he, Jay, and I make it to the Toxic Bogs. Let me tell you, it is rancid. I mean, it's called the 'Toxic' Bogs for a reason. I hold onto Kai as he speeds up and we get some air. He and Jay make their vehicles disappear as we all land on our feet, reaching our destination. I have to admit, this place can make anyone feel noxious. "Ew!" I hear Jay. "Hey, it's not me. We're in the Toxic Bogs." Kai defends. I look at the two. "And it's called toxic for a reason. Observe." I state, grabbing a nearby stick and dipping it into the green water. I pull it out to see the part dipped in is now gone and show to the boys. "Yeah. This stuff will eat through you worse than Cole's chili." Kai remarks. I shiver at the memory. Yeah.... Cole is nice, but his cooking..... Nope.

"Best to travel through the trees. Remember, this stuff is basically acid so be careful." I advise. We jump into the trees and make our way to the tomb. We do some swinging, that was fun, and land right in front of the tomb's entrance. Jay walks up to it and opens the door, but some disgusting gas blew in our faces. "P-yew." Jay says, disgusted by the stuff. It then echoed throughout the tomb. Jay laughs but Kai sighs, unimpressed. "Let's just make this quick before Pythor gets here." He states. Jay and I look into the tomb, "This place looks empty. We must have just missed them. Check this out." Jay says then looks into the tomb again, "They say you're the Green Ninja, but I say I am." He says and it echoes off the walls. I playfully roll my eyes, "I am!"

But then my powers flare up and I feel a lot of presences nearby, and they are not friendly. "No, I'm the real Jay!" I look at Jay and slap the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He complains, rubbing the spot I hit him. "We are not alone." I state and hurry off to where I felt the presences and find Venomari and Constrictai circling Kai, who was frantically waving his sword around. "Oh, this is not good. Jay! (Y/N)!" Kai calls out. I get determined and I bring out my fans. I run then jump flip and land in front of Kai. I've been waiting to try out my new move. I close my eyes to focus my powers and channel them into my fans. Once I feel that there is enough I open my eyes and spin my body then plant my foot onto the ground, swinging my fans and deliver a wave of purple energy at the snakes.

It sends those snakes back and I feel proud of that move. "There are so many. Elves and gingerbread people everywhere!" I look back and see Kai on his butt, looking at the snakes and shaking. I can feel that he is afraid. What? Wait.... I put one of my fans away and move closer to him to see that his eyes are acidic green. Crap. "Okay, I don't know what you're seeing, but this is no time to lose yourself. We need you, partner." I look to see Jay make his way towards us, swinging his nunchucks. "I never fought little people before! We're toast!" Kai stands up abruptly and I back up a bit. I look back to see more snakes approach us. I see a Venomari spit some venom at me and I think quick, bringing my fan up and shielding myself in time. I turn it to see the venom on my fan. Ew.

"There's too many." I say out loud and focus my powers, summoning a shield to surround us. Those slimy, dirty worms try to break through but my shields are pretty tough. "Whoa. Nice one, (Y/N)." I hear Jay compliment. I focus on Kai as I try to get him to calm down, laying a hand on his shoulder to keep him still. "We need to find a way out of here." I state. "Right, but what's up with Kai?" Jay asks. I lift my fan up to show the venom, "This is what Venomari can do. They spray their venom at others and it makes them delusional. Kai's going to be like this for a while." I explain, closing my fan and flick off the venom. Thankfully, it all got off.

"Miss Angel, can I have puppy?" I look at Kai. Huh? Boy, this stuff is freaky. "Okay, I see your point." I hear Jay. I then feel two presences approaching fast. And these ones are friendly. I look to to see Cole and Zane make their entrance, weapons drawn. "Anyone order a little kick butt?" Cole quips, but it echoed through the still opened tomb. Jay laughed a little and I let out a giggle. It was funny, don't judge me.

"Boo!" "Aah!" Pythor appears. I bring out my second fan, making the shield disappear, and glare at the oversized noodle. I still owe him a beating for using Lloyd. Pythor approaches us and I see Zane take out the Sacred Flute but as he starts to play it, Pythor snatches it from him. "No, let's not let music ruin things, hmm?"'I swear, I hate him so much. The snakes are surrounding us so we had to back up. I look to find a large tree floating in the waters and we all jump onto it, making it drift from the snakes. But our weight is making it sink slowly. Not good.

"I got a ssinking feeling that thiss may be the lasst I see of you five." That stupid snake chuckles evilly and I could use my powers to get to safety, but I couldn't leave the guys. "That's it. I use to hate dragons, but now I officially hate snakes." I hear Cole state, sounding pretty ticked. Those snakes hiss at us mockingly. I'm gonna kick their tails for thinking this is funny. "Wait, do you see that? A magic floating rope." I look to my left to see Kai looking at something. He's still out of it. "We can climb to safety." Oh no you don't. The idiot attempted to walk to the 'rope,' and almost fell into the bogs, but Jay and I grabbed him and pulled him back. "Boy, that Venomari venom is some powerful stuff." Jay comments. Yeah, duh. I look down to find that the tree is already halfway into the waters.

I hear those snakes laughing at us and I growl in frustration. Darn it! Why can't I use my powers to help us get out of this? I wish I could summon some platforms for us to use. "For whatever it is worth, it was an honor to fight beside you all." I look at Zane as he said that, accepting his fate. "Me too." Cole says. "Yeah, ditto." Jay joins. No. No! It is not going to end like this. But then I feel a familiar presence and a rope appears out of nowhere. Huh? I raise a brow in bewilderment. "Hey, what?" Exactly. "The magic rope. Ha." Kai says, dreamingly. I shake my head in realization. "Quick! Grab the rope if you want to live!" I shout, quickly putting my fans away. I grab the rope and hold onto it tightly as the boys join in and we pull to safety.

There was a burst of wind and I look up to see a giant metal suit. It was mainly red with some gold accents. The snakes back away in fear and the suit shoots a net from out of its head. I let go of the rope and jump onto solid ground as I watch all the snakes retreat. I smirk, "Wimps." I mutter. I look to find Pythor backing away as the chest plate to the mech opens to reveal a person that looked like some kind of samurai. "Pythor target confirmed. Time to bag and tag." They said in a disguised, robotic voice. Pythor starts to slither away and before I could charge at him, he let out a high-pitched yelp and I look to find a dart was fired at him. He then gets away.

The person jumps out of the mech and I look to find the guys approach them, but I keep my distance. "Who are you?" Cole asks. "How about the coolest thing I've ever seen?!" Jay says excitedly. "Santa?" Oh boy. Poor Kai. Zane walks up to them, "Thank you, mysterious warrior. I owe you my life for saving-Ugh!" Before Zane could finish, he was sprayed some knockout gas by the samurai. "Now that wasn't nice." Jay scolds. But then he, Cole and Kai got sprayed also and I unconsciously summoned a small shield to protect me. However, I didn't want to be found out so I pretend to be affected and fall to the ground, eyes closed and everything.

I feel some wind and I open my eyes slightly to see the samurai take off in their suit. Once they're gone, I get up and check on the guys. They're just asleep. I see a spotlight suddenly appear and look up to see the Bounty. I wave my arms to get their attention. Today's been hectic.

Hours later, it was night and the guys and I changed into our pajamas. All of us are sitting at the table, relaying the events of the day. "So then, just when we were gonna bite it, this huge mechanical robot-" "Samurai. It was a samurai." Zane corrects Jay, who was telling Wu, Nya, and Lloyd what happened before they picked us up. "A samu-what?" Lloyd asks, him sitting next to me onmy right. "A samurai. They're the highest class of warrior. They would fight with honor and protect nobility. They just appeared out of nowhere." I answered. "He was a hundred feet high, weapons coming out of every part of him." Kai 'describes' the samurai. "Look at Sensei's beard." He also, not so quietly whispers. "It's moving like snakes." He adds. His eyes are still a bright green, a sign that the venom has not yet worn off.

"When is this Venomari spit suppose to wear off? It's starting to get annoying." Nya says. Right as Kai slapped some food onto his face. Okay, wow. "Okay, don't let this mysterious samurai cloud what's really important: All the Serpentine are out, and if Pythor can unite them, the legend states some Great Devour is going to consume the land and-" "Great Devourour?" Nya asks confused, interrupting Cole's monologue. "Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't want to see opened." Come finishes.

"Unh, it's all my fault." I turn my head to look at Lloyd. "If I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would have happened." He says, guilt evident in his voice and posture. I frown in sympathy for him and lay a hand on his back, rubbing soothing circles. "No, it's not. You didn't know this would happened. You made a mistake and acknowledged it, and now you want to rectify it. Don't be too hard on yourself." I tell him gently. He looks up at me, a frown still present on his face. "We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future." I give my attention to Master as he speaks. "At least we have the Sacred Flute in our possession, so-" "Yeah. Ahem. About that..." Jay interrupts Master, and I look to find him accidentally knock his cup over. "Pythor sort of... stole it." Zane finishes. Oh, right.

"The last Sacred Flute. Gone?" I flinch back a little at Master's tone. He sighs solemnly, "You five are Ninjago's last hope." He says. The rest of us give each other worried looks, my hand still on Lloyd's back. For his and my comfort. Then the alarms start blaring, "Cold vision must have caught something. That means the Serpentine are near." Nya states. "Oh, no. Ninjago City?" Cole says, all of us getting up and hurrying to the bridge. We all enter and stop in front of the screen to see a city with a lot of little dots underneath it. "How many are there?" Jay asks. "Looks like all of them." Kai replies. "Pythor must be trying to unite them." Zane states. "Go. We mustn't let the five tribes unite!" Master orders. The boys and I hurry off and enter a room, "Ninja-Go!" We shout and perform Spinjitzu, changing into our Gis.

Jay, Cole, and I have ours on, but Zane still has his pink. He sighs, "I must get this taken care of." I give my a sympathetic pat on the back. I look behind to see Kai still in his pajamas and then fall on his back. At least he's almost rid of the venom. Jay walks over to him, "Don't worry. It'll wear off soon. For now, you're coming with me." He states, helping Kai up as he stumbles a little. "Alright. Kai, get dressed. We got a meeting to crash." I say, punching into my hand.

Once Kai was properly dressed and we got our weapons, we stand on the edge of the Bounty and Jay jumps first as holds onto Kai, who was screaming. Cole jumps next then me and finally Zane. We all cheer and I just love the wind blowing at my face. Reminds of the flights with the dragons. Ha. I miss them. I see Jay summon his jet. "Ah. I love the smell of land hurtling towards you in the middle of the night!" Come shouts over the wind. I couldn't help but smile. "It's exhilarating! I'll give it that!" I shout back. I see the city come closer as we continue to fall. "(Y/N)! Grab a hold of me!" Cole shouts, grabbing his scythe. I bring my arms to my sides and close my legs to dive down faster to him. Once I was close enough, I grab onto Cole and he summons his vehicle.

I'll admit, it was pretty cool. I hold on as we make contact with the ground and Cole makes his vehicle vanish. We look at Ninjago City and the guys awe at it. "Ninjago City." "Amazing." I don't blame them, it's a sight to see. "Always heard stories of this place." I hear Kai say. "Biggest city in all of Ninjago. Always wanted to come here." I hear Jay say. "Yeah, I always dreamed of being on a billboard here." Really, Cole? "You too?" Really, Jay? "Yeah. I did too." Oh come on, Kai too? "Uh, but may I remind you where are the snakes? We should be standing in the middle of a massive Serpentine gathering." Thank you, Zane. "We are. Or more precisely, we're above it." I comment. Looking down at a manhole covering that is opened slightly. "I hate snakes." Cole groans.

We make our way through the subway as we try and find the snakes. "(Y/N), can you use your powers to help find the Serpentine faster?" Zane asks. I give him a nod then stop walking as I close my eyes to focus. "I hope this won't take too long." I hear Jay whisper, but choose to ignore it. I  see a lot of figures ahead then open my eyes. "This way." I start running. "Hey, wait for us!" I hear Jay yell.

I see an entrance and return my vision to normal. I stop and look back at the guys, signaling them to stay quiet. They nod and we sneak ahead and look over from the platform we're on, seeing all the snakes together. "I welcome you." Pythor greets. "That's a lot of snakes." Cole comments. "No duh." I reply, rolling my eyes in exasperation. "What are we gonna do?" Jay asks. "I have an idea. Follow my lead." Kai speaks up and rushes off, the guys following after him. I follow after as Pythor continues talking. "What is with the Constrictai and their vice-like grip? Let it go already!" He jokes and the crowd laughs. Trying to win them over with comedy, huh? Not a bad tactic, I'll give him that.

"Heh, but in all seriousness, the reason why I called this gathering is because the good people of Ninjago imprisoned us in those insidious tombs, and I want to return them the favor." He states vengefully. The snakes cheer as the guys and I put the plan into motion. "That sounds like a great plan, but you know the Hypnobrai will screw it up." Kai shouts loudly, "Who said that?!" Yep. The plan is to make up rumors. "Those buck teeth can bite my rear end." Jay says to some nearby Fangpyre. "I bet they're drinking their own venom." Cole adds. "All that digging must have given them dirt for brains." I had to hold back a laugh. That was a good one, Zane. Now it is my turn, "Why should we trust an Anacondrai? They always have to call the shots." I say from the shadows.

The plan works beautifully and the snakes are fighting with each other. Seeing everything going smoothly it be best to get out of here now. But then I feel something near, "Sssweet dreams." I hear and look back, only to be meant with darkness.

Third Person P.O.V.

The snakes were still fighting as Pythor watches with displeasure, "Did you take care of them?" He asks Scales, impatience in his voice. "All but one." Scales answers, nodding to one of his own and they nod back, opening a door to reveal Kai, Jay, and Cole tied up. Another two appear holding (Y/N), who was unconscious. "Search every nook and cranny. If he's a ninja, you'll never find him in plain sight." Pythor states.

"Look, a pink ninja!" One snakes speaks as Zane appears, swinging on a rope. "Go, pink ninja, go!" The guys cheer. Zane maneuvers himself, kicking Scales and Pythor off the subway car they were on. The snakes cheer on Zane, astonished by the pink ninja. Zane sees (Y/N) unconscious and gives the two snakes holding her a glare. Said snakes gently lower her onto the ground and leave. Zane nods then jump flips down, taking out one of his shurikens and cuts the guys free. "Now, let's get out of here!" He exclaims. Cole picks up (Y/N) and hoists her over his shoulder. The guys swing across the snakes using ropes as they land on a platform and run down the hallway.

The snakes chase after them, "Let us blow this popsicle stand. Ninja-Go!" Zane exclaims, performing Spinjitzu. "Popsicle stand. Ha-ha. I like it!" Jay laughs. Zane then stops and brings out his shurikens, using them to freeze the hallway. He tosses them and they return back to him as he summons his motorcycle. The guys hop on and Zane accelerates, driving them away from the snakes. Cole holds onto (Y/N) tightly as Jay lost his seating and holds onto the back of the seat.

The snakes continue to run after them but due to the ice, they slip and fall onto their backs. "You'll have to do... better than that to... unite the tribess." Scales tells Pythor, holding onto his wrist for balance. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!" Pythor shouts in his face.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When I woke up, we were all back on the Bounty. The guys filled me in on what happened while I was unconscious and I smirk in realization that we were saved by Zane's pink Gi. I held a pack of ice against my head to soothe the aching I got when I was knocked out as we all enjoy some food after our win. "You know, wether it was in a lesson book or not, we used the destructive power of rumors to our advantage." Cole starts. "And now the Serpentine are further away then ever from getting their act together." Kai adds.

I scoff in amusement, "So it turns out that even the dumb lessons turn out to be pretty good ones." I note, looking directly at Cole. He only rolls his eyes at me playfully with a smile on his face. "Ya know, I don't think we ever would've gotten out of there if it hadn't been for Zane." Jay remarks. "Don't thank me. Thank Lloyd. If it hadn't been for his 'laundry skills,' we all would've been found." Zane quotes. We all laugh and I then feel someone coming. I look back, adjusting the pack on my head, in time to see Lloyd enter the room. "Well, it took me twenty loads, but your suit's no longer pink." He says, holding Zane's white Gis.

"And to show that I'm sorry, Cole, I got you a can of nuts." Lloyd adds, taking out said can. "Uh, ha-ha, yeah." Cole laughs suspiciously, walking around the table confront Lloyd. I can feel that he's not buying it. "Don't think I don't see what this is. When I open this, a bunch of snakes are going to pop out, right? Yeah, ha. No, thank you." He declines, walking to the fridge. I feel my smirk widen.

He opens it and a bunch of rubber snakes launch at him. Him screaming and falling on his butt. I let out a loud laugh and bang my hand against the table. I hear the others laugh and I calm down a little but still giggle as I see everyone laugh, Cole joining in after getting over the surprise of the prank. Lloyd looks over at me and I give him a wink. What can I say? I love having some fun with the boys.

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. Until next time. Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 226 6
alive /əˈlʌɪv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
29.5K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
3.9K 106 12
Dreams become reality as you try to discover the cause of them or what their true meaning is. Only dreams or a foreshadow of the future? They will do...
102K 2.4K 50
I love you and will never leave your side. Anyone can try to separate us, but I will fight. A hissing laugh to a jealous rage. Nothing can make me le...