Golden || Teenwolf (1)

By milkybabybeartae

Find out more in my book golden More

Season 1
Cast
Wolf moon
Second chance at first line
Pack mentality
Magic bullet
The tell
Heart monitor
School night
Lunatic
Wolfbane
Co-captain
Formality
Code breaker
Season 2
Cast
Omega
Shape shifter
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Raving
Party guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Masterplan
Season 3a
Cast
Tattoo
Chaos rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Update
Currents
Visionary
The girl who knew to much
The overlooked
Alpha pact
Lunar Eclipse
Season 3b
Anchors
More Bad Than Good
Galvanised
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia vulpina
Echo house
The fox and the wolf
De-void
Insatiable
The divine move
New book

Ice pick

24 3 0
By milkybabybeartae

josh stood with Rosie in his hands while standing with stiles and Lydia in pe watching Alison and Scott climb up the climbing wall which is rock, Alison kicks Scott's foot which he fell on the mat which makes everyone laugh.

"McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" coach says crouching down to Scott and then standing back up "alright, next two, stilinski and Erica, lets go" coach says

stiles and Erica, Erica looks nervous and josh can smell it while stiles goes up the wall fast, Erica takes it slow. stiles lands on the mat, everyone looks up to see Erica stuck where she is. "Erica? you okay? dizzy? vertigo?" coach asks "vertigos a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear, she's just freaking out" Lydia says.

"Erica" coach says "I'm fine" she says, " coach, maybe its not safe, you know she's epileptic" josh says and coach looks at josh, "why the hell doesn't anyone tell me these things? Erica, you're good, just push off, I'll ease you down" coach says and josh passes Rosie to coach.

"Erica, babe its alright I'm here ill catch you" josh says "promise?" Erica says "i promise" josh says, Erica pushes herself off and coach grabs the cord, her shoes hit the mat and Erica instantly grabs hold of josh .

"that's it, Erica shake it off" coach says and a few kids laugh as Erica walks out "hey! your lucky i have my kid here otherwise i will rip your hands off and slap the shit out of you with them" josh says  following after he pick his daughter up from coach.

josh finally catches up with his gf and he hugs her side while she cries "shh its alright I'm here" josh says "i embarrassed myself out there josh" Erica says "no you didn't E, I think you did fine" josh says "you only say that cause your my bf" Erica tells josh "Erica, I once embarrassed myself in front of everyone once" josh told Erica.

Erica go up the climbing wall and suddenly she falls and starts having a seizure Scott runs in with Alison "put her on her side" josh says "how did you know" Alison says "i felt it" Scott says.

----
Erica gets taken to the hospital, her and Melisa have a chat and then she leaves. Derek takes her with josh following behind with Rosie "lie still" Derek says

Erica whimpers "shhh its alright babe" josh says "side effects may include anxiety, weight gain, acne, ulcerative colitis, yeesh" Derek says "who are you" Erica says "lets just say we have a mutual friend" Derek says "don't be so creepy Derek" josh says "you get a warning right before you have a seizure" Derek says "its called an aura, its....its like a metallic taste in my mouth" Erica says "you don't have to lie Erica, what it really taste like" Derek says "it taste like blood" Erica says and josh rubs Erica's back "what if i told you, that all of this could go away, side effects, the symptoms, all of it, and what if all those things not only went away but everything else got better" derek says "how?" Erica says "let me show you "Derek says "oh dear god" josh says

---------

"You got the keys?" Stiles asked Boyd pulls out a set of keys from his pocket and holds them up.
As Stiles reaches out, Boyd closes his fist over them. 'This isn't a favor. It's a transaction." He said and Stiles nodded, "Right. Absolutely."
Stiles slides a twenty dollar bill across the table.
"I said fifty." Boyd said with a bored expression,
"Really? I could have sworn you said twenty. I have a really good verbal memory. There was a distinctive twuh sound. As in twenty."

"I said fifty. Which has a fuh sound. Hear the difference? If you can't, I could demonstrate some other words with a fuh sound." Boyd said making Stiles frown, "No, I think I'm recalling it now. But maybe I got it confused with forty?" He puts another twenty on the table but Boyd doesn't even blink.

"Come on, dude. Have you seen the piece of crap Jeep I drive?" Stiles asked , "You seen the piece of crap bus I take?" Boyd says "here Boyd" josh says handing him a $50 bill "are you sure I mean you do have a child" Boyd says "it's fine" josh says.

"Okay, got 'em. I'll pick you up tonight after work and we'll meet at the rink. Cool?" Stiles asked.
But Scott doesn't seem to hear him. Focusing on the sounds around him, the multitude of heartbeats, his eyes gravitate to the cafeteria doors.

They follow his gaze to the doors which slowly push open. The din and noise quiets around them. The entire cafeteria seems to turn their heads almost simultaneously as long, toned legs step through the threshold. A figure passes through the crowd, catching every eye.The flash of a bare midriff sends jaws dropping-guys and girls-as the stunning figure approaches a table. A hand reaches out to grab some guys apple, taking a bite before smirking over towards Scott and them before walking out. Walking up to the table Lydia slammed her hands on the table, 'What. The holy hell. Is that?

"That my people is my gf " josh says

The doors clatter open to the parking lot. Scott and Stiles rush out of the school iust in time to see a very disturbing sight, Erica sliding into the passenger seat of a black Camaro and josh getting in his own car after putting Rosie in her car seat and josh drives away

Behind the wheel, Derek locks eyes with Scott.
With a slight smile turning the corners of his lips and he drives of behind josh.
~~~~~

Under the sound of barking dogs in the back of the clinic, Scott He picks up a jar as he wipes the counter underneath it and barely notices as it slips right out of his hand. The crash spins him around. With a sigh, he bends down to clean up the pieces. Then notices Deaton kneeling to help. "Why do I get the feeling you've got a lot on your mind?" Deaton asked and Scott sighed

"Sorry. It just kind of slipped through my fingers." He said before mumbling,
"Everything's slipping through my fingers.", Deaton holds it up for Scott to take a look. "And this is actually more the way of the universe than that. But it doesn't necessarily mean it's falling apart. It's just changing shape." Deaton said making Scott look up. "For better or for worse?"

"Exactly." Deaton said smiling, he dumps the glass fragments into the trash and turns to go but Scott speaks up, "Hey Doc? Are we ever going to talk about..." Deaton leans in with an inquisitive raise of his eyebrows. "That thing.. that we never kind of had a chance to talk about?" He said and Deaton nodded. "Ah, yes.
We never did talk about it, did we? Now is definitely a good time."

"Thank God." Scott sighed in relief. "What do you think? Two dollars?" Deaton asked. "Two dollars?" Scott asked confused and Deaton nodded, "You're right. Two fifty more an hour. I think that's a pretty good raise.
Agreed?"

"Done. Don't forget to clean out the cat cages." Deaton said before patting Scott on the shoulder then walked out a
"I thought you said he didn't know?" Scott asked

As Allison, Lydia and Scott step inside, Stiles hits the lights revealing an empty ice rink.

Alison stepped onto the ice as Scott skated in front of her, heading right to the wall,
"I think I'm getting the hang of it!" He called out and almost as soon as he did, he slammed into the wall. "You look like you hit your head that time." Allison said "What's that, coach?" Scott asked, slightly dazed"You definitely hit your head." Allison said.
"I see ice skating isn't apart of the werewolf package."

Lydia screams bc she sees Peter hale

~~~

Scott talked to Allison who sat behind him, only looking up when Allison left. She was about to ask something when Stiles ran over to them. "Guys, you see that?" Stiles asks as he nods to an empty table. "What? It's an empty table." Scott said and Stiles nodded. "Yeah, but whose empty table?"

They looks again, realizing that he's been pointed to Derek's next target.
The three hurry for the school exit. "I will go to the ice rink and see if we can find him there. If he's not at his house, you call me. Got it?" Scott asked but Stiles pauses at the door.
"Maybe we should let him. Boyd. You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles said
"We can't." Scott said.

"Dude, you have to admit, Erica looks pretty good. The word sensational comes to mind."
Stiles said. "How good do you think she's going to look with a wolfsbane bullet through her head?" Scott argued. "I'm just saying maybe this one isn't your responsibility."
"They all are. You know this thing's going to get out of control. That makes me responsible.

"Okay. I'm with you. And I have to say this new heroism thing is making me very attracted to you." Stiles joked"Shut up." Scott said trying not to smile. 'You want to try making out for a second? See what it feels like?" Stiles says making Scott shove him out the door.

With only a single light above illuminating the rink, Boyd drives the ice resurfacer around as Scott walks across the ice toward him.
"Boyd!" Scott said "I just want to talk." Boyd ignores him, slowly cleaning the ice. "Come on, Boyd, please.".

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I'm not just talking about going out-of-control on full moons. I mean everything." Scott says "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott asked and Boyd gives a shrug.
"Whatever he promised you, it's not worth it.
Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott said and Boyd turns off the machine. "I just want to not eat lunch alone every day." He said

Derek walking over with Erica and Isaac behind the.. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"In a word? Transformative." She opens her mouth to reveal growing fangs with a snarl
"Isaac?"

"I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that? I'm great." Isaac said
"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott says

They fight.

Meanwhile
Josh is putting Rosie to bed
~~~~

The back gate slides up scott goes  inside the darkened Clinic. He leans against the waiting area's gated border to take a look at the gash in his side. "Why are you not healing?" He l
"Because it's from an Alpha." Deaton said

Author: Ive nearly finished season 3b after 3b I'm gonna be making a new book for season 4 , 5 and 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 661 18
𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛đšĸ 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝īŋŊ...
146K 3.8K 23
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃. ❛ she's somewhat immortal. ❜ . . . . 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚 . . . . 𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤đ™Ŗ 𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚 Šī¸ 2019 . . . . 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙚đ™Ŗ...
138K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
13.2K 268 13
Under heavy editing!