FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

09

10.6K 609 140
By cutegir2002

Some old wound never truly heals,
And bleed again at the slightest
Word.~~

***

Jungkook was sitting in his living room with an irritated face. It was 7 in the evening and tae didn't returned yet. As the time was passing his patience was running thin. He snap his head towards the entrance door when he heard foot steps.

"What took you so long?" He asked to tae who has his head lowered. Tae stopped in his track.

"I am sorry." Tae muttured lowly.

"What, sorry. Taehyung where were you huh. Don't you remember we had an important meeting. This is how you work, and didn't I mentioned in the contract that you can't be in a relationship until the contract ends." Jungkook spoke in a stern voice but he got no response from younger.

"Taehyung, I am talking to you. Neither you were picking my calls nor you are answering me. How the fuck can you leave like this without informing me." Jungkook raised his voice as he didn't got any response.

But again tae stayed quite as his head was hanged low.

"Great, I guess meeting your girlfriend was more important then my meeting, RIGHT."  He shouted the last part making tae snap his head towards him.

Jungkook was stunned for some seconds as he saw the blood shot eyes of younger.

"She isn't my girlfriend, SHE IS MY SISTER, MY REAL SISTER." Tae shouted having enough of this person.

"Sister?" Jungkook spoke in a tiny voice. That's when he noticed there were redness on tae's right cheeks.

"She was in a danger, my sister is more important for me then that meeting." Tae spoke gritting his teeths, as he wiped the single tear that left from his eyes. He walked on the stairs and went to his room shutting the door with a loud thud.

"Sister? It was his sister, and I was...I was shouting on him because he went to save his own sister. Such a bad human I am." Jungkook spoke to himself as guilt crawled in him.

"I should have asked him what was the matter before shouting. Now what, is he going to stop talking to me or what?" He asked to himself.

"I should do something and ask for forgiveness, Because it was my fault." Jungkook thought to himself.

****

Tae was curled on bed as tears slipped from his eyes. The scene of everything flashing infront of his eyes. Not just recents scenes but the flashbacks of his childhood. He slightly flinched when there was soft knock on tae's room door.

Jungkook stood outside patiently as he softly knocked on the door.

"What?" Tae asked from inside.

"Can I come in?" Jungkook asked trying to sound soft.

"Yeah, the door is open." Tae replied as he whipped his tears and sat on the bed properly. Jungkook pushed the door and entered Inside silently.

"Umm the dinner-" he was cut off by tae.

"Yeah, I will make it."" Tae spoke as he put his feets on the floor wearing his slippers.

"No no, I already made it. Just come and have it." Jungkook spoke making tae look at him with disbelief written on his face.

"You made dinner?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, I know how to cook." Jungkook spoke with a small smile, tae hummed and sat back in the bed.

"Then go ahead, I am not hungry." Tae spoke making Jungkook sigh.

"You didn't even had your lunch, atleast eat the dinner." He tried to convince other.

"I have no apitie." Tae spoke.

"Taehyung, playing with your health isn't good. Come on, or I have to call mom, then she will make you eat with her own ways." Jungkook threaned.

"Fine I am coming I 5 minutes." Tae spoke.

"Hmm, come fast I am waiting for you at the table." Jungkook spoke and walked out once he received a nod from tae.

***

They were eating their food in silence, Jungkook was glancing at tae time to time while tae was just looking down eating.

"I am sorry." Jungkook spoke making tae to look at him with narrow eyes.

"Huh?" Tae asked.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that." Jungkook spoke as guilt laced in his voice.

"It's fine." Tae spoke.

"No it's not, I should have asked you the problem before just shouting at you. I am extremely sorry for my behaviour." Jungkook spoke and tae can see the sincerity in his eyes making him smile a little.

"It's fine. I forgave you. By the way the food is really good." Tae complimented which made the guilt to lessen.

"Thank you." Jungkook spoke and again there was silence.

"I... I hope your sister is fine now." Jungkook spoke and noticed how tae stopped his movements.

"Yeah she is." He spoke in a shaken voice.

'whats wrong, what is the thing that his sister is going through?' Jungkook thought to himself.

After having their dinner, they walked to their own rooms and slept.

****

Next day.

It was evening.

"Let's go." Jungkook spoke as he stood up from his chair.

"You don't have any meeting at this hour mr jeon." Tae informed.

"I know that, I am taking you somewhere." He spoke as he took his blazer in his hands. Tae stood up too and followed behind Jungkook.

"May I know where?" Tae asked.

"You will know when we will reach there." Jungkook replied. They get in parking and Jungkook sat on the driving seat making tae surprised because usually he is the one who drives the car.

"I will be driving today, get on the passenger seat." Jungkook spoke, tae nodded absent mindedly and sat on the passenger seat. With some minutes they both were standing Infront of the biggest shopping mall of the Seoul.

"Why are we here?" Tae asked.

"To sleep." Jungkook replied.

"Sleep? Who sleeps in mall?" Tae asked making Jungkook make a done face.

"I wonder how you learned 5 different language when you can understand such a simple thing. What we do in malls shopping right." Jungkook spoke and tae nodded.

"That's what we are here for." Jungkook spoke as he started to walk ahead and tae walked behind him.

"Why are you walking behind me?" Jungkook asked stopped and turning to face tae.

"I am your secretary that's why." Tae spoke as if he stated a fact.

"Walk on the side." Jungkook spoke and tae rolled his eyes when Jungkook turned back. They started to walk side by side.

"What will you prefer to wear?" Jungkook asked as they both stood infront of two stores men's clothing and women's clothing.

"Me?" Tae asked but pointed at the women's side when Jungkook glared at him.

"Come then." Jungkook spoke as they walked inside the women's store.

Tae do cross dressing and he likes women's outfit too much. But he never feel embarrassed to tell this to anyone wh? Because everyone has the right to choice what they would like to wear.

"Why are we getting clothes for me?" Tae asked as he looked around the store.

"I have two reasons for that. One it's as an apology from me for whatever I did yesterday and second my grandmother is coming tomorrow and she had invited us and my father's closest friend on dinner tomorrow itself so I thought I should give you that as an extra payment or gift for tomorrow." Jungkook spoke.

Tae hummed and looked for some dresses. He didn't denied it when Jungkook mentioned about the payment, and maybe Jungkook mentioned that intentionally so tae won't decline this.

After searching for a while tae finally like a dress he went to check it. He finalized the dress and came back wearing his clothes again holding the dress in his hand. He looked around to find the ceo who waved at him from the payment section.

Tae went there but his mouth fell open as he saw there were around 5 to 8 clothes put on the counter.

"What's this?" He asked pointing at them.

"Clothes. Pack this one as well." Jungkook spoke to tae then took the dress from his hand and gave it to the counter lady.

"But why so much?" Tae asked with a surprised face.

"I like them, so thought to buy it. And I am not taking no." Jungkook replied giving his card to the lady.

And like this tae was give around 9 dresses by Jungkook as an apology. Wow!! Such a rich man he is.

Next chapter.

"Hey, I am Mana. Lee Mana the one who was supposed to be married to him." The girl introduced herself as she pointed at Jungkook who was staring at her coldly. And tae sighed he wasn't signed up for this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Why do I sense drama in the next chapter??..

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
358K 7.9K 31
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
346K 11.4K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
84.7K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...