How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!

748 27 7
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

After the celebration in the Zircon Tower City, (Y/N) and the group headed back to Faltra to check if everything is okay.

Upon reaching Faltra, Horn tells everyone that they're heading to the royal capital soon. Rem was arranging the carriage to get to the royal capital

However, Lumachina tells everyone that she's going to the Faltra's church because she wants to offer prayers. That is when Emile comes out of nowhere and offers to escort Lumachina to the church, but Sylvie comes and reminds him that he's still in the middle of sword training.

That is when Sylvie tells you all that Klem is at a bakery called Peter's which is in the south district. To everyone's surprise, Sylvie also informs that Edelgard is working part-time at the bakery to make biscuits and such.

And now, (Y/N), Diablo, Seki, Rose, and Leafa went to the bakery yourselves to see Klem and Edelgard.

Rose: Would this be the bakery in question?

Diablo: Yes. *Turns to (Y/N)* (Y/N), can you sense if Edelgard and Klem are in there?

You nodded in response as you begin to use your Mana Sensing skill to detect Edelgard and Klem's mana energy.

(Y/N): I can sense Klem, Edelgard...and a unfamiliar energy inside the shop.

Seki: Unfamiliar energy?

(Y/N): Yeah. It's probably the owner of this shop.

Leafa: Guess that means that they're in there.

Diablo: Let's head in.

Diablo opens the door and went inside, followed by you, Leafa, Seki, and Rose.

Upon entering the bakery shop, the decoration of the interior was creepy.

(Y/N): (Who in the world makes the interior design so creepy?)

You thought to yourself until the person who was sitting on the stool turned around and does a cute pose.

???: Welcome...Welcome home, Demon Lord!

(Y/N): Hey, Edelgard! Been a while, has it not?

You greeted Edelgard with a friendly attitude.

Edelgard: It certainly has, (Y/N).

Diablo: Edelgard, you're working here part-time?

Edelgard: *Starts bouncing* I will earn money to pay for the Demon Lord's biscuits.

Leafa: Uh...you don't have to jump while talking to us...

???: Oh, it's you guys~!

Everyone turned to their right and see none other than Mei herself who was wearing a uniform for the bakery and is also behind at the counter table.

Mei: Welcome home, Demon Lord! Nyanya!

Diablo: You're Mei, the girl from the inn.

Leafa: I thought you'd be working at the Peace of Mind. What the heck happened?

That is when Mei stops acting cute and goes gloomy.

Mei: We haven't been getting many guests lately. With the rumors about the Demon Lord's resurrection, fewer people are traveling west.

(Y/N): Oof, that sucks.

Mei: Oh, *Goes back to pose* this is a Fallen cafe, nya. Relax and enjoy yourself, nya~!

Diablo (Takuma): (A Fallen cafe? I get it. That would keep Edelgard from standing out.)

Diablo thought to himself until someone spoke up.

???: Hey, now, stop playing around.

Edelgard: Boss...

Leafa: (A Grasswalker is the manager of this place?)

Bakery Shop Owner: We're a normal bakery, you know...But it's all gone crazy since we hired Edelgard.

???: *Chomps on a biscuits* They're so good!

Everyone turned to the source of the familiar voice and see Krebskulm appearing out of nowhere with a plate with three biscuits and a glass of water.

Diablo: Wait, Klem, that's where you were?

Seki: Did she turn invisible or something?

Rose: Possibly.

Klem: (Y/N), you're here! Please bring me more biscuits, please~!

Krebskulm demands with her arms raised in the air like a child.

(Y/N): Sure, but I'm bringing out a bucket of different types of biscuits you'd like, Klem.

Klem: You can do that?! Show me!

(Y/N): Alright, alright. This'll take a few seconds, and I'm gonna need a couple of pebbles to make one.

Bakery Shop Owner: *Whispers to Leafa* This guy can make biscuits?

Leafa: *Whispers back* Yeah, but just magic.

Bakery Shop Owner: I find that hard to believe.

Leafa: You'll see it

You then pulled out ten pebbles from your magic pocket and put them on the ground. Next, you begin to rub your hands together for 2 seconds before holding out your hands to aim at the ten pebbles.

That is when an average-sized pink ball appears from both of your palms in thin air.

Bakery Shop Owner: H-Hey, do it outside! You're going to destroy the store!

Diablo: At ease. (Y/N) knows what he is doing.

The boss of the bakery looks up at Diablo before stepping down to watch you make a bucket filled with biscuits.

(Y/N): Haa!!

You pushed the pink ball onto then ten pebbles as the pebbles themselves begin to emit a pink electricity aura.

That is when the ten pebbles start to slowly form in a shape of a bucket. Everyone watched in awe while Krebskulm was trying to contain her excitement.

Within a few seconds, the ten pebbles that are shaping into a bucket take the form of a...

Leafa: (Wait, isn't that...?)

(Y/N): Alright, Klem. You can open up the lid and you'll see the biscuits inside.

Klem quickly got off her seat and opens the lid as her eyes widen in shock.

Klem: Whoaa!!

Everyone else looked inside to see all types of biscuits inside the bucket itself.

Bakery Shop Owner: Oh my god...

Edelgard: These biscuits...

(Y/N): I proudly present to you all "M.Y San Happy Time Assorted Biscuits"!

You tell them while the bakery owner was shocked that you were able to easily create food out of magic.

The bakery owner tries reaching out for one of the biscuits but Krebskulm gives him a death glare and said...

Klem: Don't you dare touch my biscuits!

Bakery Shop Owner: Eek!

(Y/N): Klem, please share.

You tell her with your arms folded.

Klem: But...

(Y/N): Just let everyone eat two biscuits. They haven't seen and eaten those flavors and tasted the texture of it.

Klem makes an angry pout until she swallowed her anger and said...

Klem: Alright, everyone. Please take only two biscuits! Just TWO!

Klem tells them with her two fingers raised up.

Everyone around the room takes two biscuits for each one of them to try out. However, Rose was an exception because she was an android and could not eat.

Everyone starts munching down the biscuits until they all had delightful looks on their faces.

Bakery Shop Owner: Mmm~! Tastes amazing~!

Leafa: It feels like I'm home again~!

Diablo: *Nods* Mm.

Klem: So good~!

Edelgard: Amazing...~

A smile forms on your face upon seeing their delighted reaction.

Bakery Shop Owner: I really can't believe you can make food out of magic!

(Y/N): Of course, I can only use it if anyone's hungry or request me to make you one. My Food Beam Skill doesn't have any drawbacks.

Bakery Shop Owner: That's cool!

The bakery shop owner says with stars in his eyes until Klem finishes eating one biscuit before speaking up...

Klem: Anyways, what are you all doing here? Did you finish your mission already?

Diablo: We're still traveling. We're heading to the royal capital next.

Klem: Did you but into some trouble again?

Diablo: *Sits down on a table* Something like that.

Klem: *Smiles* Watching you reminds me of the Hero.

Diablo: That's not funny. I'm the Demon Lord with two apprentices.

Klem: So what are you going to the royal capital for? Is a Demon Lord like you going to side with that Human who reeks of God?

Diablo: Hmph. I'm just going there to crush some annoying pests.

Klem: That's exactly what makes you sound like the Hero.

Diablo: Huh?

Klem: Well, just try to be careful. There's an odd presence in the east. It's not a Demon Lord, but it's some kind of great power.

Diablo: Oh?

??? I'm interested in hearing about that.

Everyone turned to the source of the voice and see Celestine entering the bakery shop.

Celestine: Long time no see, Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa.

Leafa: Celestine Baudelaire?

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Celestine: Oh, you know I can't leave this city. So what's wrong with having a little tea?

Diablo begins to think to himself why Celestine was supposed to be guarding the city, but then he remembers that he asked her to keep an eye on Klem and Edelgard.

Celestine: Klem and I are cafe buddies.

Klem: We are!

That is when all of you hear the sound of noises coming from the other side of the room.

Man 1: Hey, hey! Who gave you permission to run a shop here?!

Man 2: You don't think the Measmos family means business?!

Bakery Shop Owner: H-Heavens, no!

Three Dudes: Huh?!

(Y/N): *Sigh* (What the heck is going on now?)

Man 1: Hey, today's your lucky day. We'll sell you this Pig Statue of Profitable Business that the Mage's Association created for just 10,000 friths!

Bakery Shop Owner: That's so much money!

Man 1: You know you're happy about it!

The Bakery Shop Owner and the guy started arguing about the business stuff while everyone else was watching from behind the scenes.

Celestine: I don't recall us ever making something in such poor taste.

Edelgard: Ngh...What a problem. Customers are precious.

Mei: So they're finally showing up around here, too...

As the guy kept trying to persuade the boss about the pig statue until it starts to slip out of his hand and lands onto Klem's plate and crushed it along with her biscuit.

(Y/N) & Leafa: (Oh shiet..)

And this made Klem's happy face turn into an angered one.

Man 1: Look! Now you're causing trouble for your customers!

You then sense Klem's mana energy start to significantly rise up as her left fist starts emitting a red fiery aura.

Klem: Infinity-

Diablo: Don't kill him!

It was too late, Klem then punches the three men out of the bakery shop.

Klem: You imbecile. You've angered a Demon Lord. You should pay for your lack of knowledge and character with a violent death.

Klem says in her usual cold tone and pink aura emitting around her, but it was quickly withdrawn as she puts up with a killer smile on her face and said...

Klem: Or so I would like to say, but my master has ordered me not to kill you, so I have to let you off.

Man 1: W-We won't forget this!

And just like that, they ran off with a head bump.

Klem: Who was that?

Boss: A-A member of the Measmos family.

Mei: To be blunt, they're a criminal organization, nya. But they're smart about the way they operate, so the local knights haven't been able to arrest them.

Bakery Shop Owner: Many people in the city have suffered at their hands. I have no choice now but to close up the shop.

Both Mei and the Bakery Shop Owner let out a sad sigh and this made Klem upset upon hearing that.

Klem: But then I won't be able to eat any biscuits! *Eyes glow red* Damn that Measmos family! I'll exterminate them!!!

Leaf: Now, now, Klem...take it easy.

-At the Measmos Mansion-

Boss: Oh? There was someone that strong there?

Man 1: My apologies, boss!

Boss: Interesting. Heh...!

-With (Y/N)-

Back to (Y/N) and the group, they arrived at the location of Measmos's Mansion.

Diablo: Rust Burst!

Diablo fires out his spell as the wooden gates suddenly turn to a crisp before being destroyed.

Klem: That's a rather plain spell for you to use, isn't it? What happened to the one you used against me?

Diablo: Which one?

(Y/N): Ah, I think she's talking about the Apocalypse Abyss which is a Grand Magic.

Leafa: Yeah, but if Diablo uses it, this area would become one of those Fallout wastelands.

Diablo: Leafa's right. Plus, I don't enjoy meaningless commotion, that's all.

Upon walking through the entrance field, the doors at the front porch start opening, and see a couple of members of the Measmos Mansion.

Measmos Member 1: What's all this commotion?!

Measmos Member 2: Which organization are you with?!

Measmos Member 3: Do you realize this belongs to the Measmos family?!

The Measmos members started firing their bullets at everyone, but Edelgard gets in front of everyone as she spins her spear to block the bullets.

Edelgard: You dare defy the Demon Lord? I'll kill you! I'll kill all of them!

Measmos Member 4: Wh-Who is this?!

Diablo (Takuma): (This is bad! If they kill anyone, even villains, they won't be able to stay in the city!)

Diablo thought to himself in shock at the worst-case scenario until Rose gets in front of Edelgard and said...

Rose: Please wait. Death is too lenient for any fool who dares to defy my Masters.

At first, everyone was relieved until Rose starts summoning a purple portal with her two mechanical arms.

Rose: We must mince their limbs one by one and teach them the full weight of the sins they've committed.

Diablo (Takuma): (That's even worse!)

Leafa: Oh for goodness sake.

(Y/N): Seki, use rubber bullets on those men.

Seki: Yes, (Y/N).

Seki summons out her two handguns in thin air and fires out rubber bullets onto their legs just to knock out the members of the Measmos organization.

Edelgard: You...

Seki: They'll be fine. Knocking them out is the way to handle this pacifically.

Diablo: Whew...(That was a close one!)

Leafa: Alright, let's head in. You guys should stand back.

Rose: *Bows* Pardon me.

Edelgard: No fair! I want to get them, too!

(Y/N): Do that, and you might end up killing people.

...

Upon entering the mansion and knocking down the members along the way.

Klem: For crying out loud! Where is this Measmos guy?

Leafa: The obvious thing is that he's hiding in his office and sending out his troops to take us down.

Measmos Member 1: What power!

???: My goodness...I can't believe anyone's dumb enough to storm the mansion. Apparently, they don't know that I've been hired.

Measmos Member 2: Scarface is finally going to act!

Measmos Member 1: Y-Yeah...! He's the living legend who defeated that Grand Orc in a duel!

Measmos Member 2: He did it barehanded, too!

(Y/N): (Okay, who invited Guile from Street Fighter into this mess?)

Klem: Are you Measmos?

Scarface: Hmph! If you can beat me, I'll tell you where the boss is.

Klem: You're not Measmos? I came here to see Measmos, and I keep finding anything but!

Scarface: It goes against my policy to hit women and children, but I'll make exceptions if it's for the job. I won't hold back!

Scarface says as he pulled back his right fist as it emits a golden aura and throws a punch at Klem.

And within a funny moment from Klem...

Klem: Yah.

Klem raised her foot onto the man's testicles before sending him flying onto the wall, destroying it in the process.

Klem: How was that?!

Edelgard: *Claps* Impressive.

However, both you and Diablo closed your eyes and felt a slight "pain" on your crotches coming from Scarface's testicles.

Leafa: You two felt it, didn't you?

Diablo: Yeah...

(Y/N): We certainly have.

Rose: I thought we were getting him to tell us where Measmos is?

Klem: Ahh!! I screwed up!

That is when Diablo steps in front of one of the members of the Measmos organization and said...

Diablo: If you value your life, then answer us.

Measmos Member 2: Eek!

-At Measmos's Office-

Measmos: You still haven't defeated the intruders?

Measmos Member 3: Rest assured, Scarface will take care of them soon enough.

Measmos: *Takes off his cigar* I thought he was too expensive, but he's reassuring to have at a time like this.

That's when they hear the sound of two doors kicking down as they all turned to see you and the others entering the office of Measmos.

Klem: Hey! Is Measmos in here?!

Two pantherian girls ran off, leaving the member and Measmos behind.

Measmos: I didn't think you'd make it this far.

One of the members steps aside and runs away and the one who was sitting on the couch was Measmos himself.

Everyone was expecting his appearance to be a scary type or something, but...

Measmos: Wh-Wh-What organization hired you?! The Lod? The Commerce Guild? How much did they pay you?! How much?! Tell me! Come on, tell me!

(Y/N): (This boss...he's just an old geezer...)

Measmos: I-I know! Why don't you side with me? I can pay you! I'll pay double!

Klem: I don't care about the organizations of the mortal races. This is pure retaliation!

Measmos: Eh? Wh-What are you talking about?

Leafa: (She's talking about her biscuits, that's why.)

Klem: I'll slaughter you all! You can regret angering the Demon Lord in the afterlife! Infinity-

As Klem was about to finish casting her skill, you quickly karate chopped her in the head, causing Klem to stop and hold her head in pain.

Klem: O-Oww...what was that for?! I was about to kill him!

(Y/N): Rather than choosing violence, I suggest we reason with him peacefully, Klem.

Klem: Can't I just teach him a lesson!?

(Y/N): Would I like to have you grounded and not eating biscuits for three days?

You said in a serious tone and this caused Klem to get scared a little.

Klem: H-Hey, no way! I want my biscuits back!

(Y/N): Then don't kill. We'll reason with Measmos, that's it. Understood?

Klem gives you an angry pout before turning away with her arms folded.

Klem: Hmph! Fine!

Diablo (Takuma): (Now that's the first of seeing Klem getting scared of losing her biscuits...)

Leafa: Not sure if I find (Y/N) as a mom or a big brother to Klem...

Seki: Probably both.

Edelgard: *Sigh* Demon Lord...

Rose: Anyways, what are we going to do with Measmos, then? We can't kill him since (Y/N) told us to reason with him.

Everyone was trying to think of something until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: Why don't we just make him confess after everything he's done? I mean, it's going to be an apology, though.

Edelgard: You're right! The boss told me that I should apologize when I broke the dishes.

Diablo: Oh yeah! Exactly! Have him atone by doing good deeds equal to the crimes he's committed.

Klem: Ooh, that kind of idea sounds better! That's just like you, Diablo! Did you hear him?!

Measmos: Y-Yes! I heard him clearly!

Klem: So as he said, you're going to do good things!

Measmos: O-Okay! I'll do good things! I won't do this anymore!

Klem: Now you've said it. And if you try to deceive this Demon Lord, I'll feed you to a hundred monsters, *eyes glow red* so bear that in mind.

Measmos: Ahh!!

Klem: Hahahaha!

Diablo: *Sigh* Sheesh...

-Time Skip-

Later, (Y/N) and the group reunited back at the Tavern to have a delicious dinner.

Klem: Sheesh...Dragging that God-reeking around...

Rem: You guys went through all that?

Lumachina: That sounds rough.

Horn: But that's the boss for you!

Shera: Yeah, Hiaflo's infrehifle! (Diablo's Inredible!)

Leafa: Eat and swallow your food, Shera.

Shera: Shoory, shorry...

???: Excuse me.

Everyone turned to the familiar voice and see none other than Galford himself standing at the entrance of the Tavern.

Diablo (Takuma): (Ack! Galford?!)

Galford: It's been a while, Diablo.

(Y/N): Is there something wrong?

Galford: I'm not here for you all today. However...

Galford then points his finger at Klem and said...

Galford: A certain suspicion has been raised about that child.

Klem: *Munches down on a single biscuit* Huh? Who are you?

Galford: I'm the Lord in charge of this Fortress City, Faltra...Chester Ray Galford.

Klem: Oh? So you're this city's...I see. The biscuits here are delicious! *Eats the chomped biscuit* You have my praise!

Galford: One of my subordinates undercover with a certain organization delivered an intriguing report. He said a young girl attacked the organization with magic he'd never seen before, and claimed she was a Demon Lord. Is that true?

(Y/N): (Aw shit...)

Diablo (Takuma): (He had men undercover with the Measmos family? You're that passionate about your work, Galford?)

Rem: *Stands up* Lord, Klem is still a child!

Galford: I know. I don't intend to accept every report as a fact.

Rem: Then...

Galford: I'll conduct a thorough investigation at our military facility. Surely you won't refuse, right?

Rem: Th-That's..

Everyone's eyes became serious upon hearing that Galford is going through an investigation with Klem.

Diablo: Do you intend to take action against me?

Galfod: I would prefer not to...but I can't turn a blind eye to a Demon Lord and Fallen within the city. Even if it costs my life.

???: Um...

A familiar voice spoke out as everyone turned to see Mei and the Bakery Shop Owner arrived at the entrance of the Tavern.

Galford: What?

Mei: Excuse me for interrupting, nya. The owner of the bakery's here for Klem.

Bakery Shop Owner: H-Hello.

Klem: Oh, Owner! What did you need?

Bakery Shop Owner: Well, we had a messenger from the Measmos family come by after that, and they said they won't demand tribute anymore. They even left money in apology. They said it was a promise to you, Klem. Now I can keep the shop going! Thank you so much!

Klem: I see, I see. Well, Diablo's the one who encouraged them to do that.

Diablo: Oh, I didn't do anything.

Bakery Shop Owner: Come by our shop again, Demon Lord! Oh, Lord Galford...Demon Lord is just a name we use for fun in the shop.

Galford: For fun?

Celestine: Oh my. The Lord.

Galford: Celestine Baudelaire? Should you be walking around at night?

Celestine: Tonight is special. I wanted to thank Klem.

Celestine pulls out a golden pig statue which she collected during the confrontation in the bakery shop.

Celestine: The people who pretended to be with the Mage's Association to sell things like this came by to apologize. *Turns to Klem* Looks like it was thanks to you.

Klem: *Nods* I see, I see.

Galford still skeptically looks at Klem until Mei spoke up.

Mei: Um...

Galford: Is there still more?

Mei: Ahaha, nya~! There are a lot more people who came here to say thank you, nya! Can I let them in, nya?

You then used your Mana Sensing skill and you can sense a lot of shop owners standing outside the Tavern.

(Y/N): (Goddamn...Klem did it to save every shop owner around in the city.)

You thought to yourself as a smile formed on your face.

Galford: I think I'll take my leave.

Rem: H-Huh?! U-Um, but why?

Galford: There's no Demon Lord who would earn such gratitude from so many citizens. And I don't have enough time to spare for investigating impossible suspicions.

Leafa: Whew...what a relief...

Shera: Yeah, I thought we were doomed any moment now...

-Tomorrow Morning-

The next day, everyone was at the entrance gates of Faltra with their carriage ready.

Lumachina: Thank you very much, adventurer Emile Bichelberger.

Emile: It's a shame I can't go with you! Please be well.

Rem: *Whispers to Shera* That's the Head Priest for you.

Shera: *Whispers back* She didn't falter at all.

Sylvie: I'm sure it'll be difficult, but good luck to you guys.

Leafa: Heehee, we'll be doing just fine, Sylvie~!

Diablo: *Nods* Mm. There will be no problem.

Lumachina: Now, let's set off. To the Great Cathedral of the Royal Capital, Seven Wall!

(Y/N): Let's go, baby!

-At the Royal Capital-

Vishos: Oh? So Lumachina's still alive.

???: Yes.

Vishos: Well, no matter. She won't make it in time now.

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
405 65 23
- This the SECOND SPECIAL STORY under Crossing Fates Series... kindly read the first four books first. Book 1 - Escape Book 2 - Capture Book 3 - Deta...
341K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...