Their sunshine

By Rielomg

Carlotta has been abused all her life. She doesn't have anyone else in this world other than herself. What ha... More

Introduction
Appreciation
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (END)
Chapter 29
Over

Chapter 20

1.1K 18 1
By Rielomg

Enjoy 😊😊
Carlotta's POV
Finally I'm back in school. I've had enough of the worried talks like ' if you ever feel tired I'm just one call away' or' if you want to come home call me'. I'm actually doing alright.

I head to my next class which is English. As I walk in I see Alex and his buddies.

" Hey Lottie wassup. Are you okay I heard about what happened to you. I tried coming over but I never for sure your brothers would cut my head off" Alex rambled on.

" Aww thanks but I'm fine now. Can you tell me the reason why my brothers would want your head I know they don't want me around boys but I think they have a problem with you" I explained.

"After class come to the empty class I'll be there" I said and looked back at the teacher.

I look back at the teacher and wonder. Will he tell me what is wrong.

After class I walk towards my next class. If I have to meet him I have to lie to the teacher.

10 minutes after the class started I raised my hand.

" Yes dear" Mrs Clare said.

" Ma'am can I be excused to the bathroom" I said and she nods her head.

I rush to the empty class and see Alex sitting on the desk with an unbuttoned shirt.

I blush and look away. What is wrong with you Carlotta Russo you never blush.

" No need to be shy baby. You can always ask me then I'll happily strip naked for you" he smirks.

" What do you want to tell Alex I had to lie to Mrs Clare. I say changing the topic.

" Okay" he says seriously." I want to tell you a little about my family. My father was the owner of a very successful business. He was a kind man my mom was a kind woman she help in any way she could" he said.

" What happened to them" I said.

" They are dead" she said with no emotion.

" Ohh I'm so sorr-" " no need it's been a while" he cuts me off.

"They were killed by my uncle. The package that your brothers have is the evidence that my uncle is the one who killed them"

" What is your father's business " I ask.

" We are the Spanish mafia " he said.

"Is it the same business as my brothers" I say shocked.

" Don't you know your brothers are the Italian mafia,they are the most feared mafia. And you are the mafia princess " he said like he recited that in his head.

" M-my brothers are in the mafia,they k-kill people " I said hyperventilating.

" Shit she having a pain attack breathe babe breathe" he tries to calm me down.

" Ok do this, today your brothers will be going out to do something try to follow them but don't get caught " he explains.

" W-will you accompany me please " I plead.

" Ok,I'll meet you outside your mansion around 8 o'clock " he said and I nodded.

How was it 😊😊

Now she knows the family business

See you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 1.1K 199
Mature content
7K 244 11
you are the embodiment of fire you are Kai's element and you are on a journey to find the the other elements
77.1K 3.3K 36
*Completed* Sequel for Hope Hope Valentino the daughter of the deceased Mafia boss was finally reunited with her family. But coming back to her fami...