Lost in Memory [Levi Ackerman...

By asher_aot

Canon x oc story Ash comes from Marley, a country far away from Paradis. Initially he was there to destroy hu... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Alternative ending

Chapter 42

186 5 1
By asher_aot

From the next week and a half, we went around all the cities and villages healing the injured. As I stood up after healing someone, a girl latched onto my side.

"Hey what's your type?"

"Men." I said with no hesitation.

"Oh so you're.. gay?"

"Don't be mad I get more dick than you."

I looked over to see Levi walking towards me, glaring at the girl.

"Plus I'm probably double your age." I said before shoving her off and walking to Levi.

"You're 30?!"

"32." I muttered.

I guess I stopped aging after going into the crystal, I look 25 still. Levi always looks young so I at least he doesn't look like a pedophile.

I grabbed hold of him to stop him from murdering someone and took him with me as I healed the next person.

"The fuck was she doing?" Levi asked me.

"Nothing, you remember when that recruit called you daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"It's similar to that I guess."

After I finished up healing everyone, me and Levi got into the carriage. This was our last stop, meaning we could now go back home.

I put my bag down then turned to look at Levi who was currently shutting the door. I looked past him out of the window to see a man with a gun, he looked just about ready to pull the trigger.

I grabbed Levi and quickly pulled him down as a shot fired, smashing the window.

"Stay here." Levi said before getting up and leaving the carriage.

"What?! Why do I have to stay?"

I watched as he went outside and started yelling at the guy who shot at us. I got up and also walked out of the carriage, I'm not just staying there.

Levi was currently trying to take the gun from the man, as I stepped out the man looked at me.

"Death to all titans!" He yelled before shooting at me.

I covered my heart with my hand instinctively.

I guess I didn't need to because their aim was shit. Not a single bullet hit me.

"Ash back inside!" Levi shouted at me.

I sighed then got back into the carriage. After a few minutes Levi joined me.

"I told you to stay, you almost got shot." He said grabbing hold of me.

I just stared at him as he started shouting. I pulled Levi close to me then pulled my mask down.

I kissed him briefly then pulled it back up, it had to be quick incase anyone saw. He stopped shouting and just looked at me.

"I love you." I said.

He glared at me and sat down on the seat opposite.

"Why are you over there?" I asked.

"Because I'm mad at you."

I leaned forward and grabbed hold of his wrists, I then pulled him onto my lap. I could see a faint blush on his cheeks as he turned his head away.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"No."

"Look at me then."

He sighed then looked at me. He lasted a few seconds before looking away again. I placed him down on the seat next to me and wrapped my arm around him.

He leaned his head on my shoulder. I blushed deeply and ran my hand up and down his shoulder.

"Ash." He said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"I saw the rings."

I felt my heart drop.

"Why were you going through my bag?" I muttered.

"I was looking for one of your hoodies." He mumbled, "The rings are beautiful."

I blushed and lowered my head. I took out the rings from my bag then opened the box.

"Levi, I was going to wait until the right moment but you found the rings so.." I paused trying to think of what to say, "I've loved you since I tackled you to the floor in the underground."

"Yeah that shit hurt."

"I'd do anything for you, you're the only person I care about. I love you so much I can't even explain it.. will you marry me?"

"No."

"What? Why?!" I asked.

Levi took the ring box from me and closed it. He got and stood in front of me.

"Close your eyes."

I closed them. I then heard the ring box open.

"Open."

I opened my eyes to see him down on one knee.

"Levi what-" I muttered.

"I said no because I wanted to be the one to propose. I love you Ash, despite you tackling me onto the floor and killing my friends."

I looked away at the 'killing my friends' bit. He grabbed my cheek and forced me to look back.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes Levi, I'll marry you." I said.

We both put the rings onto each other. I had the ring with the blue sapphire and Levi's name engraved into the band. Levi had the one with a red ruby and my name carved into the band.

"You're the bride right?" Levi asked.

"What? No I'm not wearing a dress."

"Why not? You're taking my last name."

"Wait what actually is your last name?" I asked, "Nobody's actually called you by it."

"Ackerman, they don't call me by my last name because they don't know it. I keep it a secret because my family are being prosecuted by the king."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I want you to take my last name. The government won't kill us because I'm humanity's strongest and you're the moon titan, so take my last name and become Asher Ackerman."

"Do not call me Asher. Also if I took your name then it wouldn't be a secret anymore."

"Ash Ackerman then, and it's fine it it's not a secret I don't care anymore."

"Or.. you could be Levi Pearl."

"Hell no, I proposed so you're taking my last name."

"You proposed with my rings after you rejected mine."

"You're taking my last name, end of."

"Fine... When do you want the wedding?"

"As soon as possible. You might be semi-immortal but I'm not."

I sighed, "Alright we'll marry as soon as possible. Whenever there's time."

For the next few hours we were in the carriage together, surprisingly Levi fell asleep on me. Soon enough we arrived home, and Levi was still asleep.

"Levi." I whispered.

He was still asleep.

"Levi wake up." I said nudging him.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What.." he muttered.

"We're home."

"Oh." He said sitting up.

We both got our bags then went into Hq. Both of us went straight up to our room. I put my stuff away then went into Hange's room.

"Hange?" I called out as I opened the door.

"Ashy you're back!" She yelled before tackling me in a hug.

"Guess what." I said hugging her back and pushing her away.

"What?"

I held up my hand to her, "We're engaged."

Straight away she began screaming then demanded I tell her what happened.

"Right so, Levi actually proposed using the rings I bought.."

"What?!"

"He found them in my bag. When he told me he found them I tried proposing but he said no. Then he took the rings and proposed himself because he wanted me to take his last name."

"Wait what is his last name?"

"Ackerman."

"Ash Ackerman!" She yelled.

After awhile more of talking, I went back into my room.

I shut the door and looked up to see Levi sat on the bed waiting for me.

"Finally." He muttered.

"What?" I asked, "Were you waiting for some dick?"

"Well, do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah. Get undressed and bend over the desk."

He took off his uniform and stripped down. As I undressed myself to my boxers I looked up to find Levi watching me while touching himself.

I felt myself growing hard looking at his cock.

"Go on, take them off." He said to me

I took off my boxers as he got up, turned around and put his hands on the desk. I settled myself behind him.

He turned his head to look at me. I was touching myself, pumping my erection in the direction of his ass.

I pressed my tip against his asshole and finished. I watched it run down his leg before collecting it on my finger and pushing it into his ass to use as lube.

I then slipped in another finger, then another. I fingered him gently to stretch him out.

After awhile I pulled my fingers out then put my hands on his hips. I lined himself up then slowly pushed into him.

He moaned loudly and lowered his head.

"Fuck you're tight.." I muttered.

"Ah fuck.. Ash slow do- A-ah~!" He moaned as I thrusted into him.

"Quiet, these walls are thin." I said thrusting into him again.

He covered his mouth as I pushed in again.

"You know what? On second thought, be as loud as you want. Let them know you're mine."

I thrusted into him roughy making him cry out.

"Haah~! Ash faster!" He moaned.

Suddenly the door opened, we both looked up to see a new recruit.

"Uh- Commander Erwin wants you both in the courtyard!" He shouted biting his tongue before shutting the door and running away.

We both just looked at each other awkwardly.

"Can you erase his memory?" He asked.

"I could but then it would just look like you were bent over the table naked for no reason... I have my mask on anyway so..."

"Alright." He sighed, "I think that was one of the new members of my squad.

"You have a squad now?"

"Yeah, special operations squad. I picked out 4 people I thought were fit for it." Levi said as I pulled out, "Obviously you're the 5th member."

He stood up and I watched as he got a tissue, began stroking himself then finished into the tissue.

He held my dick into the tissue with one hand then touched my nape with the other. I moaned then also came into the tissue.

He cleaned the cum from around his ass then we both got dressed into our uniform.

"We'll continue later." Levi said slapping my ass then leaving the room.

I sighed deeply and followed behind him.

We both went down to the courtyard for Levi to address his new squad. The whole time he was glaring at the one that walked in on us, I think his name was Oluo. The other three were called Eld, Gunther and Petra.

I stood awkwardly next to Levi while he was talking. Once he was finished he looked at me then grabbed my ass.

"Oi, not in front of people." I said shoving him off.

I don't know what was up with him but he just kept grabbing me.

I turned around and picked him up by the back of his jacket. He glared at me since I had done it in front of people.

"I have a reputation to uphold asshole." He whispered to me when I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him normally.

"So you can't show any love for your fiancé?"

He kept staring at me.

"You're not as scary as you think you are."

His stare turned into a hard glare.

"Okay I take it back, stop."

Soon enough he stopped glaring so I put him down. He stepped forward and hugged me, burying his face in my chest.

"Also what reputation? You want people to know you as the ass grabber?" I asked hugging him back.

"That's not what I meant. I keep grabbing you so people know you're mine."

"I'm pretty sure they know, so you can stop groping me." I said.

When he had hugged me, he started reaching his hand around to my ass.

"Oh." He said taking his hand off my ass.

"You wanna go into the common room? I think you should get to know your squad." I said to him.

"Our squad."

"No, your squad. Now go tell them to go into the common room and get to know each other." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
4.9K 249 36
"π˜”π˜’π˜Ίπ˜£π˜¦ 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘩𝘒𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦." You were an Eldian bo...
936K 26.5K 137
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding himself...
1.8K 77 30
AoT x Oc one-shots and scenarios