Mature scenes from @wpbooktok

By PrincessMonisola

Because of community guidelines and fear of tiktok taking down my stuff. I'll be posting mature scenes of eve... More

CHAPTER 1- Introduction
CHAPTER 2-Part 11 of Exotic love
CHAPTER 3- Stalker?!
CHAPTER 4- Love/hate relationship
CHAPTER 6- ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS LAST PART. (100% Smutty)
CHAPTER 7- Hey..Shawty

CHAPTER 5-Enemies To Lovers - Mature scene.

9.9K 32 24
By PrincessMonisola

Your mum just caught you in bed with her best friends son.

You laid back and stared at the ceiling .

She ruined the goddamn moment for you.

You've had a crush on him for a while now. Definitely not 10 years ago but puberty hit him so hard and his glow up was amazing and his gaze alone makes you really really wet.

Knowing that he touches himself to the thought of you turns you on.

You read the diary from cover to cover and even though your heart sank it made you feel excited to know that you are at the center of his world.

Your mum came back in with a pack of condoms.
"Mum wha"

"Save it!!. I didn't know that you've started having sex , I would have given you this earlier" she said.

"I'm 19 Mum" you said rolling your eyes.

"Just use protection and don't ever do it in my house" she said and left.

You started to create scenarios in your head of how the night could have gone if she didn't interrupt.

You heard grunting from outside your window .

You got scared and slowly walked towards it when a face suddenly appeared making you gasp out loud.

"E/n?" You said as he let himself into your room.

"I wasn't Done with you" he said.

Your insides started to heat up because this scene is hotter than what you had imagined the next time to be.

You smiled subtly and waited for him to slam you on the bed and fuck your brains out.

"I'm in love with you. Fck I'm obsessed with everything about you and I don't think I made that clear earlier. I didn't ... I didn't want you to think I was a douche because I kissed you and we almost ... you know" he said .

You already knew how much he loved you from the diary... just get to it H/n!!!!
Fuck me!!

He was about to say something else when you grabbed him and crashed your lips into his.

Then you realized what happened earlier so you abruptly stopped .

"I'm sorry" he said even though you were the one who kissed him .

"Stop apologizing" you said walking away from him.

You went to lock the door so that nobody would interrupt you this time.

Then you stripped. You
Took everything off.

You were confident while taking it off but after you did he just stared at you with his mouth parted and you tried to cover up.

"Don't" he said breathlessly.

"Don't cover up in front of me please. You look perfect" he said .

He started taking his off too.

His abs are so unreal. The sight of his body gave you goosebumps.

Your mouth fell open when he took off his pants .

The length and breath of his manhood was unreal.

Would it even fit??

He closed the space between you both and kissed you.

Bumps rose on your skin again on contact.

He moaned into your mouth and you lost it.
He sounded so sexy .

You tug at his hair while you kissed and he moaned
"Fuck!".

He slowly stopped kissing you and put his two middle fingers into your mouth.

You sucked on it as he bit his lower lip.

He put the fingers on your clit which made your legs weak on contact.
"Oh fck. You are so wet" he moaned.

He held on to you as he kept on playing with your love button.

He slipped his finger in and placed his lips on your nipples.

Your moans were getting louder .

He stopped .

"I wouldn't want you to wake everyone up" he said as he put a  part of his shirt in your mouth.

"Moan into that" he said as his lips found your nipples again.

His fingers were working their magic while his tongue was creating  a tornado inside your tummy.

It felt so good and you were going to come soon.

In no time you started squirting .
"Ahh fck!!!!!" He moaned and he kept on going but slowed his pace  and your moans slowly faded in a diminuendo.
That was amazing.
"You are so beautiful" he said kissing you.

"I want you. Now" you said as you laid in bed with your legs parted.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes" you said. He knows you haven't had sex before . He wrote about it in the diary.

He hovered over you and reached for the pack of condoms he saw on the bedside table.
He handed it to you to wear it for him and you fumbled it but he led your hands to do it properly .

"If it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop" he said as he stuffed your mouth again with his shirt.

He eased into your cookie and you yelped softly as he started out slow. He kept going slow for a long while and it wasn't that bad anymore .

His moans started to get a little louder.

"I'm gonna go faster now" he announced then picked up the pace hitting your sensitive spot .

He was moaning your name against your neck and going really deep now as he stiffened and your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you started convulsing. Then you saw black.

You had passed out.

You woke up minutes later and he looked scared.

You had to convince him that you were fine before he finally left, through the window.

********************************************
One week passed and he hasn't texted you.

You wondered if it was because you fainted while you both were having sex.

You thought of going to his house but you didn't want to look desperate for his attention.

You got a notification on your phone and grabbed it quickly. You hoped it was E/n but it wasn't .

It was a post from one of your close friends.
You tapped on it and saw a picture of her  and e/n at a very familiar bar.

You wondered why they were together .

You jumped out of bed and dressed up as fast as you could and head straight for the bar.

You looked around the bar and finally spotted them.

He had his arm around her  and you felt a pang  of jealousy.

"Hey guys" you said as you sat down.

"Hi y/n !!" She beamed.
"Hey" e/n said  looking uncomfortable.

You scoffed at him. Just as you were about to ask him why he was avoiding you.

"I know you two don't get along but just at least don't tear each other apart ... for me okay?" She said sweetly.

Why did she say 'For me' like that.

"Are you two together or what" you blurted.

You know that there's no way they would be together but you just asked.

"Yeah we've been dating for about a month now. I thought you knew " she said and you choked.
You heart started racing .

"I need to go to the bathroom. You lovebirds have fun" You said giving  him an emotionless stare and excused yourself.

You couldn't believe you lost your v- card to someone who had a girlfriend.

You were the frigging side piece and it was your first time. You felt worthless and used.

You bawled your eyes out.

You cleaned your eyes and snuck out of the bar hoping they didn't see you , but he did .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 44.3K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
845K 50.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
2.8M 36.6K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...