CHAPTER 5-Enemies To Lovers - Mature scene.

Your mum just caught you in bed with her best friends son.

You laid back and stared at the ceiling .

She ruined the goddamn moment for you.

You've had a crush on him for a while now. Definitely not 10 years ago but puberty hit him so hard and his glow up was amazing and his gaze alone makes you really really wet.

Knowing that he touches himself to the thought of you turns you on.

You read the diary from cover to cover and even though your heart sank it made you feel excited to know that you are at the center of his world.

Your mum came back in with a pack of condoms.
"Mum wha"

"Save it!!. I didn't know that you've started having sex , I would have given you this earlier" she said.

"I'm 19 Mum" you said rolling your eyes.

"Just use protection and don't ever do it in my house" she said and left.

You started to create scenarios in your head of how the night could have gone if she didn't interrupt.

You heard grunting from outside your window .

You got scared and slowly walked towards it when a face suddenly appeared making you gasp out loud.

"E/n?" You said as he let himself into your room.

"I wasn't Done with you" he said.

Your insides started to heat up because this scene is hotter than what you had imagined the next time to be.

You smiled subtly and waited for him to slam you on the bed and fuck your brains out.

"I'm in love with you. Fck I'm obsessed with everything about you and I don't think I made that clear earlier. I didn't ... I didn't want you to think I was a douche because I kissed you and we almost ... you know" he said .

You already knew how much he loved you from the diary... just get to it H/n!!!!
Fuck me!!

He was about to say something else when you grabbed him and crashed your lips into his.

Then you realized what happened earlier so you abruptly stopped .

"I'm sorry" he said even though you were the one who kissed him .

"Stop apologizing" you said walking away from him.

You went to lock the door so that nobody would interrupt you this time.

Then you stripped. You
Took everything off.

You were confident while taking it off but after you did he just stared at you with his mouth parted and you tried to cover up.

"Don't" he said breathlessly.

"Don't cover up in front of me please. You look perfect" he said .

He started taking his off too.

His abs are so unreal. The sight of his body gave you goosebumps.

Your mouth fell open when he took off his pants .

The length and breath of his manhood was unreal.

Would it even fit??

He closed the space between you both and kissed you.

Bumps rose on your skin again on contact.

He moaned into your mouth and you lost it.
He sounded so sexy .