I got a red card again!

By pttcch

[Survival Game] My name is Song Wennuan. On an ordinary day, I dozed off in class as usual. When I open my ey... More

Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161

Chapter 1 - 10

728 4 0
By pttcch

Chapter 1

    Lucky people...unfortunate things

    Song Nuan pinched his face hard, "Hiss!"

    The pain is really painful, and the absurdity is also really absurd!

    One second I was dozing off in a bright classroom, and the next second I was sitting on a hard board seat with peeling paint, and the window still looked like a deep mountain and old forest!

    "It seems that there are newcomers..."

    I turned around suddenly, it turned out that there were other people in this bus!

    "Excuse me, where is this place?"

    Song Wenwen regretted after finishing speaking. There were three people sitting behind, but none of them seemed to be good...

    A woman who looked about 20 or 30 years old, with revealing clothes and tattoos on her arms.

    A muscular, muscular man with a cropped beard and a beard that pricks people when he looks at it.

    The last one is gentle, wearing glasses and a suit, but his squinting eyes give him away!

    There are no good people if you squint your eyes!

    "You can understand that you have been selected to participate in a game, our identity is players, and the task is to restore the truth of the matter, and then escape..." Squinted eyes pushed his eyes, and his smile was a little

    creepy, "It's just... ...the death rate is very high, as long as the taboo is triggered in the game, and the conditions for weird killings are met, you will be finished!"

    Song Nuan couldn't laugh, and he didn't understand how he did it, such things can be said lightly Is it light? !

    "Then death here, is it okay in reality?"

    Song Wennuan prayed frantically in his heart, he shouldn't read some messy novels in normal times!

    Now the alarm bells are ringing in my heart, because I have already guessed something, why am I so unlucky!

    "Of course not, it's more terrifying than death! We will be erased in reality, as if we never existed, and no one will remember us!"

    "Little sister, you are welcome to join us. We are so lucky to have met, hahaha!" It

    was the woman who answered me this time, squinting her eyes and pushing her glasses, then turned her head to look out the window, as if it was some charming scenery Same.

    As for the strong man, he never looked at me from the beginning to the end, as if he was disdainful...

    Song Wenwen didn't look at them anymore, because since those two sentences, no one spoke anymore, and the atmosphere became weird in the silence , I grouped myself up, as if it would give me a sense of security.

    But the cold air around me is constantly sucked into my nasal cavity, trying to remind me that this place is different from reality!

    Song Nuannuan was wearing a summer school uniform, but the surroundings were obviously autumn and winter. The three of them should have participated in many games, and they were well prepared, and they all had coats!

    Even the scantily clad women took off the coats around their waists and put them on after sensing the climate change.

    In this atmosphere, another noisy newcomer descended from the sky...

    Song Nuannuan saw it very clearly, he was sitting on the left side of the bus by the window, and the new boy in basketball uniform appeared in front of me out of nowhere On the seat!

    "Damn it, what the hell is this? Where is it!"

    He was much braver than me, and even dared to leave his seat. Song Wennuan had been brave before, and he had read several similar novels, all of which were born in safe places. How are you?

    Seats are my life! !

    Nobody wants me to come down from above!

    "Boy, if you want to survive, I advise you not to move around!"

    The woman warned coldly, the situation is still unknown, so don't bring everyone with you if you want to die!

    Song Wenwen secretly looked up at him, and the newcomer frowned appropriately, "What do you mean?!"

    At this moment, two more people came, one looked calm, and the other started screaming .

    "Ahhh!"

    A long hair that had been carefully cared for exploded under the master's beating, "My live broadcast room! Where is this place!"

    When she looked up, Song Wennuan couldn't help it. She laughed out loud, she should be a beauty blogger, and she appeared here with half of her face makeup, so funny!

    She obviously realized this too, took out the tissue she carried with her, cleaned her face, and then started yelling again, "This is kidnapping, do you know?!" "I will report you!"

    Song

    Wennuan He looked at the middle-aged man who appeared with her again, with a chicken coop head on his head, he just woke up and looked at the screaming woman with dissatisfaction.

    "Come on, three newcomers!"

    The woman rolled her eyes, "Who can explain to them, huh?!"

    It was obvious that the question at the back was for the squinting eyes who were still looking at the scenery.

    He also explained it as expected, and in a very fast tone, when the two of them were still doubting their lives, the strong man who had never made a sound yelled at us.

    "Sit back to your seats, the plot is about to begin!"

    The two of them were obviously very unwilling to obey the command, and finally the veteran beside them dragged them back to their seats.

    This is not trying to help them, just not wanting to endanger myself!

    Song Wenwen wondered how he found out that the plot was about to start, so he just glanced casually and saw a uniformed driver walking towards the bus in the forest.

    Maybe everyone has curiosity, I just stared at him, but suddenly... my brain exploded!

    Red card warning! If the host keeps staring at it for more than three seconds, the probability of being selected by Weird is 50%!

    Song Wenwen subconsciously looked away, and then his heart began to ecstasy, is this Goldfinger?

    So am I half-chosen? !

    I...

    Before I could imagine a bright future, the door opened, and the driver held the steering wheel and said sorry to us.

    "It's a bit late for convenience, so hurry up, let's set off now!"

    "Seven passengers, no less, it's not fun to stay in the woods!"

    Song Wennuan heard the story from inside, but didn't dare to ask , on the contrary, it was the woman who said with a smile, "No less, just drive, master. I'm afraid it will be difficult to walk when it gets dark." When the word "darkness" was mentioned, the driver's face turned pale instantly

    . , "That's right!"

    Song Wennuan was stunned by her operation, this is a veteran, not to mention the psychological quality, he can speak clichés!

    The hostess who jumped out just now might have sensed that the atmosphere was a bit strange, and her heart was a little hairy. Thinking about the explanation she squinted just now, the more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, and she suddenly yelled like crazy, "Stop!" The driver did

    n't I ignored her, but she grabbed his steering wheel directly, "I told you to stop, do you hear me!"

    After her actions, it wasn't just the driver, but our six nominal teammates all looked bad, even if it was Both Song Wenwen and the other basketball guy knew it was wrong to do so!

    Song Wennuan thought of the explanation of squinting eyes, triggering the taboo, will be killed by the weird...

    But when the mission starts, no one will know what the taboo is, at this time, newcomers are needed to try and make mistakes...

    "Guest, I can't put You are thrown in this barren mountain and old forest, and you will arrive at the village soon, aren't you here to travel?"

    Song Wennuan listened more than he talked, and got another key word, we are here to travel, and the mission location is in the village!

    The hostess doesn't care, "What kind of tour, I have millions of fans, will you come to your backcountry to travel?!"

    Song Wennuan has already sent her a red card warning in his heart, not just me, everyone in the car Looking at her is like looking at a dead person.

    It may be because of the hostess, the journey on the road was shortened, the driver directly stepped on the brakes, "Okay, it's here, you can get off now, who are these people every day!" The door opened, and the cold air was more

    intense Too many, Song Wennuan couldn't help but sneezed, then covered her mouth in a hurry, thank God for not giving me a red card warning!

    Squinting was the first to stand up, but what everyone didn't expect was that the middle-aged man with chicken nest head took a step ahead and handed the driver a lighter and cigarettes.

    "Brother, thank you for your hard work. It's just that it's our first time to travel here. I don't know any interesting places here. Can you recommend it?" The driver didn't refuse, and

    immediately took these things, smiling at the middle-aged man. Said, "We are here to experience the homestay, and the waterfall in the back mountain is very beautiful, but the road is a bit slippery, so be careful when walking." "The most important thing is...don't go out at night, and do

    n't Talk to other people at night!"

    The middle-aged man wanted to ask something more, but the driver honked the horn, "Hurry up, it will be dark later, and the village chief is waiting impatiently!" Song

    Wennuan Only then did I look out the window, and was startled suddenly. A group of enthusiastic villagers rushed out of the door at some point, as if welcoming us tourists who hadn't seen in eight hundred years.

    ...

chapter 2

    Vigil, poor experience!

    He didn't say the order of getting off the car, Song Wennuan looked at the veterans in fancy clothes, and then at the unpretentious big boy beside him.

    "Are you scared?"

    Song Wennuan asked a nonsense question. If it wasn't for the golden finger that suddenly appeared, I would have peed in fright!

    The basketball guy looked at me in shock, "Aren't you afraid?"

    Song Wenwen nodded, "Of course!"

    I found that the basketball guy looked at me more and more strangely, just like our strange conversation.

    ...

    We just got out of the car, the driver drove away quickly as if there was something scary behind, Song Nuannuan took a closer look at the surroundings, it was just an ordinary backward village, there was no difference.

    If only the crows in the trees would not croak!

    Curse whom? !

    Can you play Yangjian's music for the whole time!

    Seeing the seven of us, the village head on crutches was obviously very excited. He choked on his saliva just as he was about to speak.

    "Sorry, it's hard for someone to come to our place for sightseeing, but it rained heavily two days ago, and many houses collapsed. There are only a few vacant rooms in the former landlord's compound. We have cleaned them up. Everyone, stay at ease. Good!"

    Song Nuan curled his lips, how could he feel at ease? !

    "Anyway, everyone, come with me first!"

    As they said, they kept looking into the woods, and when they saw no movement, they breathed a sigh of relief.

    As a newcomer, Song Nuannuan could notice such a small move, and they were no exception.

    But everyone tacitly didn't ask any questions, because the darkness was so weird!

    It seems that it is to let us go to the village earlier. It is obviously not wonderful to ask questions at this time.

    ...

    Along the way, the village chief kept introducing us to the local customs, and Song Wennuan also paid attention to it. Maybe a certain point he noticed now could save lives?

    "Oh, it's here!"

    The village head stopped on crutches, and said to us with a smile, "The big man will come to deliver dinner to you later, remember to go back to your room after eating, and don't go out at night!

    " Don't go out!"

    Perhaps after watching for a long time, Song Wennuan felt that the village chief's smile was a little scary at the moment.

    ...

    In the evening, there was still a glimmer of light in the sky, and a young man called Da Zhuang brought us dinner.

    Song Nuannuan took a look, everyone had white rice in their bowls, covered with vegetables and some meat.

    It's really simple...

    But this time, even the hostess didn't make trouble, because along the way, everyone found that this place was in the 1920s and 1930s!

    I didn't see any electronic products at all, and the dressing style was still biased towards the Republic of China!

    However, in reality, even the backward rural areas cannot be like this!

    You can also say that you resigned to your fate...

    Song Wennuan picked up the rice in the bowl and was about to bring it to his mouth. After all, he had been hungry all day, but he found that none of them moved.

    Could there be something wrong with the rice?

    Song Wennuan tried to take a bite of food, they can be afraid, because it is normal, but I... can avoid danger based on whether there is a red card warning.

    Regardless of whether there is any problem with their bowl, at least my bowl of rice is not!

    Seeing that I started to eat, the basketball guy followed me, followed by the veterans, and they only ate a little symbolically.

    Song Wennuan was different, he finished a whole bowl!

    He drank the clear soup handed over by Da Zhuang, and what he ate was a complete satisfaction!

    "Little sister is really not afraid of tigers at birth. Watching you eat, I have an appetite."

    The woman giggled as she watched me. Because of this joke, the atmosphere relaxed a lot.

    Song Wennuan has noticed that the light in the sky is about to disappear, which means that the sky will soon be completely dark!

    The faces of the four veterans are not very good!

    "Uh... I'm just too hungry."

    Song Wennuan didn't know what to reply, but it wouldn't be too good not to reply.

    "Okay, let's discuss the allocation of rooms!"

    Song Nuan felt a little pissed in his heart. Can't we just sleep in the hall together?

    But seeing that none of them looked surprised, Song Wennuan suddenly realized that having too many people might not be a good thing...

    "Is there any point in that? Of course the three of us live together!"

    The woman hugged me affectionately Arm, Song Nuan's body was a little stiff.

    The hostess snorted coldly, but she didn't refuse. Now she just wants to leave this ghostly place quickly, what should she do?

    Follow the veterans!

    "That's how it is, the three of you live in the room on the left, and the four of us on the right, how about it?"

    Squinted eyes took up the conversation again, the strong man's eyes are higher than the top, so let's not talk about it, the basketball guy is a rookie The right to speak, as for the man in Jiwotou... Song Nuan felt that he was going to fall asleep in a second.

    "No problem!"

    ...

    Just like that, Song Wenwen came to the room on the left in a daze, and looked at the woman's locked door.

    Song Wennuan just wanted to relax, because the door was closed, and the sense of security was instantly felt.

    And although the hard kang is not comfortable, I am cold!

    The hard quilt on top can block the wind or something!

    "Don't sleep yet, something will happen tonight, but I believe that the three of us are lucky, those stinky men should die!" The woman said this

    dangerous word with a smile, and Song Wennuan shivered. It's cold, this time not only my hands and feet are cold, but my heart is also cold!

    The hostess whispered, "How can you be sure?"

    "And why would we be fine if something happened to them?"

    "I've also commented on horror games before. If you want us to trust you, don't pretend, what kind of shit is this? Are there any other rules in the game?"

    Song Wennuan was a little stunned, originally thought that the hostess girl was a stunned young man, but it seems... that he is the harmless little sheep!

    "Haha, then I won't make a fool of myself. You all know that if you violate the taboo of the game, you will die, and those who killed us... are called weird!" "They have

    some incredible powers, and it is easy to kill us!" "

    But They also have to abide by the corresponding rules, they can only kill one person at a time, otherwise, how can there be any survivors in our game?"

    Song Wennuan nodded, and after a moment of fear, he said tremblingly, "Then how should we escape? Go?"

    The woman looked at me unexpectedly, thinking that I was too scared to speak.

    "Let's restore the truth, otherwise the weird ability will become stronger and stronger, and we will all be wiped out by then!" "

    Okay, I'm not responsible for explaining to you, it's up to one's ability to survive!" "

    There are still nine At dawn, everyone stays for three hours, I'll come first!"

    "Then you two, divide it among yourself!"

    Song Wennuan nodded, and just about to say something, the female anchor said first, "I'll watch the last three hours." Hours!"

    "Oh..."

    Song Wennuan reluctantly agreed, from one to three in the morning, the most dangerous time!

    How can I be so unlucky!

    But it's okay, I have a golden finger, Song Wennuan thinks very well, the red card warning is a taboo in this game, as long as I don't touch it!

    At this time, I was... extraordinarily naive... "Hey, hey     !

    "

    Song Wennuan was gently shaken awake, "What?

    "

of metal that looks like a watch.

    Song Wennuan nodded in a daze, laughing to death, the last second I told myself that I must not sleep, and then I fell asleep until the early hours of the morning!

    I can't go on like this anymore, if I have a golden finger and still play off, I'm afraid I will be despised by people with low IQ even if I go to hell!

    "Okay..."

    Song Wenwen straightened his back, his pair of wide-eyed eyes were particularly eye-catching in the dark night.

    There was only the sound of ticking pointers around me, and then I gradually felt hairy in my heart.

    There must be chickens, ducks, cats and dogs around the countryside, but the strange thing is that there is no sound at all!

    Song Wennuan felt more and more difficult to breathe, as if an invisible hand was strangling my neck in the dark...

    Then I... pinched myself!

    It was hard to catch my breath, and I couldn't scare myself anymore.

    Song Nuannuan has been looking at his watch laboriously, bad reviews, not electronic!

    Thankfully I have good eyesight!

    But why does it seem that the hour hand has not reached twelve o'clock?

    Obviously it's my turn, after twelve o'clock!

    Could it be that I took it down?

    I fiddled with it a few times, but it still didn't work, even the watch was against me!

    Song Nuan put down the watch angrily, forget it, just watch it pass through three grids, no matter the specific time!

    I don't know how much time has passed...

    Song Wennuan yawned and pinched himself. He is already very proficient in this business.

    After passing the initial stage, I still feel quite relaxed!

    Suddenly, Song Wenwen felt something was wrong, there was a rustling sound around me, and my hairs stood on end!

    It didn't look like human feet were walking, it was more like a reptile dragging on the ground...

    Then... With a click, the locked door opened.

    An indescribable berry smell was brought in by the night wind, taking away all my courage...

    Song Wennuan covered his mouth hard, tears were already streaming down...

    Oh my god!

    The vigil was horrible!

    I will never do it again!

    ...

Chapter 3

    Song Wennuan was a little desperate at the front line of life and death

    , and subconsciously closed his eyes. I had noticed just now that the two people lying beside me knew how to turn over before, but now they are still motionless. I don't believe that these two people are asleep. !

    Does this mean dragging me out alone? !

    Suddenly, an old voice came from outside the door, "Xiao Fang, the goods your lady wants are here, come out and get them     !

    "

A friendly voice came.

    Red card warning! If the host chooses the cage on his left, the chance of death is 100%!

    What about the one on the right?

    What a broken tip!

    "Why don't you come out, hurry up!"

    The things outside the door are getting more and more irritable!

    I started to hit the wall, and the crackling sound made my already weak legs even more unable to stand up!

    Red card warning! The host still has five seconds left, once the time is up, he will die immediately!

    Maybe it was the instinct to survive, Song Wennuan never knew that he could fly from the floor far away from the door to the door so fast.

    Then I sat down on the ground with a bang, and I didn't care about getting dirty, so I glanced at the cage in his left hand, Song Wennuan hurriedly looked to the right, but unfortunately it was empty... In line with the voice, this is indeed an old man

    , "Hurry up, take it, fresh goods!"

    This laugh almost sent me away!

    Song Wennuan heard a hissing sound, but he didn't know where it came from. Anyway, I definitely can't pick up the cage now!

    But he was about to stick that thing on my face!

    Song Wennuan didn't dare to open his eyes, for he was afraid that what he saw would be a bloody mouth.

    what can we do about it……

    Where is the way out!

    Song Wennuan's head must be on strike!

    Opening my mouth, I had no choice but to say casually...

    "You can't take fresh ones!"

    "We can't be so cruel, you take it back, this is my lady's order!"

    At the end, I didn't know what I made up, Anyway, my tone was crying, pitiful.

    The old man on the opposite side hesitated for a moment, Song Wennuan didn't have a red card warning in his mind, am I right?

    "Hmph, you don't want it, I'll let someone else go, I don't know what's good!"

    Just like that, he left...

    but not in a normal way...

    Song Wennuan noticed that the old man had no feet!

    He is crawling! Climbing!

    That's how the rustling sound came from!

    He seemed to have a snake's tail, Song Nuannuan's blood rushed straight to his forehead, I ran into the house like crazy, closed the door, and collapsed on the ground......

    Crazy, so crazy!

    After a long time, my heart didn't beat so violently, and then it suddenly occurred to me that the direction the old man left... seemed to be the next door...

    he went to knock on the door next door again!

    Song Wennuan just wanted to stand up to remind them, but then he remembered that he had just narrowly escaped death...

    I am not related to them, is it necessary?

    And you can't go out at night!

    The village chief reminded me very clearly that I was just sitting at the door just now...

    Who knows what will happen when I go out!

    I... don't need to be ashamed at all!

    Just now my roommate also treated me desperately!

    You'll die if you go out...

    Song Wennuan kept this posture still, and stood like this until dawn, entangled in the battle between heaven and man until dawn.

    ...

    The hostess had a good night's sleep, and she was a little surprised to see my bloodshot eyes, "Why didn't you call me?"

    Song Wennuan shook her head and said nothing.

    The hostess seemed to be relieved, and then gave me a somewhat unbearable look, maybe it was my illusion, and soon she started to pick up the comb that she carried with her, and began to straighten her messy hair... But the woman was a little surprised when she saw me

    , "Good luck, we all made it through the first night!"

    "Go and see them!"

    Song Wennuan stared at the woman with a complicated face. I finally knew yesterday's watch...why the time can never be read correctly.

    Just go and confront the neighbors now and ask them when they saw the old man, and the truth will be revealed!

    ...

    Song Nuannuan took a deep breath, followed the two of them out of the door, the sun shone directly on me, but I couldn't help shivering... Several people next door were standing in the courtyard

    , They were talking about something in a low voice, Song Wennuan read it again, no...no!

    The basketball guy is gone!

    Song Wennuan swallowed, and I already had an answer in my heart...

    My temples throbbed faintly, my brows were furrowed together, and my body was doing its best to prevent me from understanding the cruel truth.

    But this is not something that can be solved by running away. I just turned my head slowly and mechanically... The

    basketball guy who was "talking and laughing" with me yesterday was beheaded in the courtyard!

    The three veterans next door showed no signs of panic, but excitedly commented on his corpse...

    Song Wennuan's stomach churned a little, and he almost vomited out the only bowl of rice he ate yesterday!

    "Ouch!"

    I was a little puzzled, besides me, there was actually someone else who had such a normal physiological reaction.

    It turned out to be the hostess, I felt a little relieved, and then I couldn't bear it anymore, and we supported the tree with our hands, and retched.

    "The body was cut off in the middle, no... it should have been bitten!"

    Squinting eyes pushed up the glasses, and there was a slight smile on the corner of the mouth.

    He glanced at us next to the tree, and quickly turned away from his sight. He always felt disgusted, and then said to the woman, "What did you see last night?" The woman who was suddenly named did not panic and smiled

    . Hehe replied, "Then you have to ask that little sister, I went to bed earlier yesterday..." The

    man in Jiwotou spat and didn't say anything, everyone knew it was a lie, he and that strong man, instead I am curious about me who was cheated but unexpectedly survived.

    Song Wennuan's face was pale enough to be seen by the naked eye, and at this moment, he met four naked eyes, and my heart was pounding, as if I was about to jump out in the next second.

    Obviously, I have already thought about it, I will ask the time first, and then I will question the woman after I find something wrong, but why now... I don't have the courage.

    Song Wenwen lowered his eyes, but his voice was very steady, as if I wasn't panicking at all.

    "It was about 11:40, and there was a strange noise outside. I was keeping watch at that time..." "

    The door opened by itself, and an old man with a bamboo cage asked me questions. I didn't pick up his cage, and he I went to find you..."

    Song Wenwen raised his head, his eyes were very empty, but in the next second, he smiled at the slightly frowning woman.

    "I won't know after that!"

    Song Wennuan simply didn't think about it so much now, and pretended to be mysterious to scare that damned woman!

    It was an unexpected person who answered my words. The strong man held up a pocket watch, and the hour hand on it was always fixed at 12:02.

    This means that it experienced something force majeure during that time...

    "The time is right, this is the time of his death, and the way of death, it should be that he stupidly took what it handed over!"

    Jiwotou The man suddenly squatted down and picked up something. Song Wennuan narrowed his eyes. Any clues?

    I must not be left behind!

    "The shed skin... the sound of crawling, the hissing sound in the cage, the huge bite force, it must be a snake!" Squinted eyes

    nodded, apparently agreeing with what he said, but turned to still The woman who was watching the play said, "Then why did this thing run towards you in the first place?" "

    You have to tell us, what taboo did you violate?

    " It's not because I'm unlucky, the meat in the bowl of rice yesterday is snake meat!"

    Song Wennuan felt a chill down her spine, she knew something was wrong at that time, and she had already found a target to entrap, and I stepped forward I fell into her trap one step at a time...

    If I didn't have this gold finger, I would have turned into a cold corpse this morning...

    "I was supposed to keep watch at night, but I was too scared in my heart. Seeing that the time is almost up, I'll let my little sister do it for me..."

    The woman wiped away tears forcefully, "It's all because I was too nervous at the time, if there was a sound outside the door, I would never have hurt you like this!"

    Song Wenwen's mouth unconsciously She twitched a little, and slapped off the hand she was about to hug, "It doesn't matter, who made me a good person!"

    Endure!

    Ten years is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge!

    This game has only just begun, and if you hurt me like this, I will definitely pay it back!

    It's a pity...that upright boy was pushed out by four wolves, tigers and leopards. As a newcomer, he was not surprised.

    Song Wennuan didn't believe that he who opened the door did so voluntarily. He was either tricked or threatened... "

    Okay, I don't have time to watch you two perform here!"

    The strong man waved his hand and pointed In the distance, "The group of villagers is here again, and there is another plot!"

    "At least two people are a pair, and we are collecting clues in the village. I hope you don't hold back!

    " of.

    On the other hand, the hostess took a look at the three men, shook her head quickly, then looked at the woman standing in the middle of the stage, and pursed her lower lip.

    In the end, he stood behind me with some hesitation, as if he felt that I was safe here.

    Song Wennuan sighed and said nothing, who is safe in this place where everyone is in danger?

    I can only make sure I don't harm her, let's forget about the rest...     "Guests

    , did you sleep well last night?"     "A friend of yours left yesterday?"     The village head's wrinkled face was full of disappointment, as if they lost a tourist because of poor hospitality.     Song Wennuan clenched his fists tightly, this little old man is also a playwright?     Can't you see the huge corpse in the yard? !     I turned my head resentfully, as if I wanted to question him, but the next second, my body froze in place...     Impossible!     Song Wennuan's eyes widened, how could the corpse disappear? !

    In addition to the villagers, several people present also noticed my strangeness, and dragged me over with squinted eyes, and said in a low voice, "People who die here, after a period of time, their bodies will disappear for no reason. You have to get used to it..."

    After finishing speaking, he stopped talking, and Song Wennuan turned around stiffly, pinching the corner of his clothes with his fingers uneasily.

    Death is really heavy...

    Not only will it be forgotten in reality, let alone the whole body here, even the ashes are not left...

    Song Wenwen clenched his hands again, and I even squeezed out a good-quality school uniform Wrinkled, so ah, I absolutely want to live!

    absolute!

    ...

Chapter 4

    Clue or reminder?

    In the deep woods, overgrown with weeds, the six of us, led by the village chief, came to a large house.

    According to him, this is a place that can only be used for entertaining guests.

    Song Nuannuan glanced at the path that he walked just now. Apart from human footprints, there seemed to be some dragging tracks on it.

    Maybe it's more appropriate to say that it's crawling...

    "It's a coincidence that everyone is here, although we have beautiful mountains and rivers here, with beautiful scenery..."

    Ten thousand words are omitted below...

    Song Nuannuan is a little speechless, isn't this too loving his hometown?

    Finally, waiting is useful, the village chief finally revealed a big news!

    "In three days' time, our village will invite immortals. It will be very lively. You must come here to watch it!" Song

    Wennuan frowned slightly. What kind of immortals are enshrined in this village?

    I seem to have an answer in my heart...

    The village chief didn't care about our weird expressions, and focused on talking. Seeing this, Song Wennuan showed a bitter smile.

    It's just self-deprecating, it looks like this... The village head really looks like an npc who promotes the plot, which is really ironic!

    In the morning, I took the so-called evidence, and I was about to question that woman, until I met their cold eyes, and I changed my words... Am

    I wishful thinking to find fairness in this "game"?

    But it doesn't matter, Song Wennuan clenched her fists tightly, and it's not too late to know...

    "Hey! Are we really going to the village to ask questions?"

    The female anchor stroked her hair angrily and shouted at me angrily , "It's not a good place at first glance, and the village is also strange if people blame it!"

    Song Wennuan stopped, we have no better choice, do we?

    If you want to escape, you have to take this risk!

    "Then do you want to stay in that house and explore, or follow the village chief to prepare for the ceremony?" The

    hostess was left speechless by my question, "Then... is the village absolutely safe?!"

    Song Wennuan Shaking his head, the degree of danger is the same in all places...

    The chance of death is shared equally, but before that, whoever can get more clues has a higher probability of survival!

    Song Nuannuan was walking, thinking about what happened just now...

    The woman and Squinted Eyes volunteered to go to the house, and the strong man and the man from Jiwotou also formed a team automatically, and went to watch at the request of the village chief. ceremony.

    There are only two rookies left, and we are sent to the village to inquire about news...

    But there is one more thing that I am more concerned about. The strong man shared a message, mainly for us newcomers. He said, "The time of this game The deadline is three days later!"

    Song Wennuan couldn't figure out where he got it from, and then after re-reading the words of the village chief, he realized that the ceremony of inviting immortals was three days later, and we also knew that their immortals were snakes...

    Will we be tributes at the ceremony then?

    If we can't break the relationship between this village and the snake, we will all over at that ceremony...

    "I said you, why are you always distracted!"

    Song Wenwen felt a pain in his back, and heard the hostess shout , it seems that I was too engrossed in thinking, accidentally stopped, and then bumped into it.

    "Sorry, it's been so long, I want to go to the bathroom a little bit, how about you?"

    Song Wennuan was not embarrassed at all, from last night to now, do you understand that people have three urgencies?

    The female anchor gave me a disgusted look. Although she wanted to, she wouldn't say it verbally!

    "In the grass, I'm going, you watch!"

    The hostess didn't stop her, and just about to taunt a few words, she heard a crow calling from a tree. Her voice trembled a little, and she stomped her feet, "Hurry up, I want it too!"... When we finished

    our

    physical Needed, they came to this small village. Song Nuan made a gesture and split up.

    It's just that the one behind me who has been following me probably didn't understand...

    "It's dangerous to be alone, do you understand!"

    I've never met a person who speaks counsel so confidently.

    Song Nuan held his forehead, let's go!

    However, this village is more popular in the morning than in the evening. Song Nuannuan looked at the children running in front of him, and most of his vigilance was removed.

    Maybe in the morning, nothing will happen...

    We picked a woman who was washing clothes by the stream, Song Wenwen slowly knelt down, showed a kind smile, and asked, "Hello, we are here for tourism , live in that house, maybe you know..."

    Bang Dang!

    The woman in front of her turned the pot over, with a horrified expression on her face, "Go away! Go away!"

    Then she staggered away with the pot in her arms...

    "The people in the small place really have no quality!"

    The female anchor spat angrily. With one sip, her two feet moved away from the creek without a trace, as if the laundry water she poured out was so dirty.

    Song Wennuan was thinking, maybe the group of people surveyed was wrong, maybe children knew it, and it was easier to make stereotypes.

    ...

    "Hahaha, I kicked more shuttlecocks than you!"

    "No, let's play again!"

    This time, Song Wennuan focused on a few children playing again.

    We walked over openly. Fortunately, although they were a little overwhelmed and even vigilant, they didn't run away.

    Song Wennuan smiled kindly again, and took out a few packs of spicy strips and candy from the grocery store from his pocket.

    When I bought these, I would never have thought that they would be used to fool children...

    "How are you! We are all big sisters who come to travel, and we are also interested in the history of your village, do you know?"

    Song Wennuan I put candy on their chests one by one like a bribe, and I felt relieved when I saw the saliva dripping from the corners of these children's mouths.

    "Aniang said that you can't eat candy from strangers..."

    Song Nuannuan replied angrily, "Sisters, how can they be strangers, come on! I'll play a game of shuttlecock with you, and we'll be friends!

    " Pulling the corners of his mouth from the back, he watched me fight with them for an instant, and rolled his eyes.

    "Hee hee, this candy is really sweet and delicious!"

    A little girl tugged on my clothes and said in a soft voice, "Can you give me another one, I want to take it home for my brother to taste. "

    Song Wennuan rubbed her head, smiled and said, "Of course, but you have to answer a few questions for my sister first."... The

    sun

    went down, and the day passed like this. When it came time to agree on a meeting place, it was just the two of us.

    "How's the harvest?"

    The woman asked with a smile as if nothing had happened, she snuffed out the cigarette butt.

    Song Wennuan covered half of her face with bangs and broken hair, and slowly hid behind the hostess, playing a shy school girl to the extreme.

    The hostess seemed to be really nervous, and she said the information in a daze, "I asked, the adults didn't care about us, and asked a few brats!"

    "Just say that there is no meat to eat in the village, even if they raise chickens, ducks, cats and dogs, they will disappear inexplicably, and their parents also told them that this house is cursed!" Song Wennuan nodded obediently behind him, indicating that the hostess

    said This information is true.

    The man at Jiwotou sat up slowly, "There was no meat or wine in the ceremony, and the expressions of the villagers didn't seem to be in awe, but more like fear..." The brawny man picked up his words, "After

    we I went for a walk in the woods and found a lot of snake skins, so I asked the village chief about snakes." "

    He just said that there are no snakes in the village these years, let alone snakes that eat people, and he warned us. Don't think too much and ask too much."

    He gestured for the squinting eyes or the woman to speak with his eyes.

    "Then we have the biggest harvest today!" The woman seemed very proud, and took out a few recipes from behind her. "We found these in the kitchen. It seems that this family is very good at cooking snake meat..." "And the living

    room And the paintings hanging in the room are all related to snakes!"

    As she spoke, the woman opened her mouth wide in surprise, "Isn't it because this family ate up all the snakes and was revenged by the so-called snake king?"

    " And us lost travelers who live here are mistaken for the descendants of these people, so they want us to die!"

    Hearing her talk, Song Wenwen became more and more irritable, and the easiest way was to go out to live, but Obviously, the village chief and the others would not agree...

    In the weird atmosphere of us, time passed again, and Da Zhuang brought us dinner, just like yesterday.

    There is no red card warning in his head, and Song Wennuan is the most delicious one.

    I’m afraid they’ve been fooled by them. If you say I’m cowardly, I’m really, but if you say I’m brave, it seems that I am also...

    "Can you sleep tonight?

    " It's still cold.

    Song Wennuan shook his head and huddled himself together, "I don't know, maybe..." If I

    fell asleep, all the troubles would not come to me...

    The anchor was obviously bored because of my perfunctory attitude , took a bite unhappily, "I wanted to show you something good at first!"

    Song Wennuan's appetite was whetted, and she replied in a very face-saving way, "What?

    " He took out a yellowed photo, and before Song Wennuan could take a closer look, the familiar warning came again...

    "Red card warning! The chance of death is 20% if you touch it, and 100% if you carry it." 45 out of 10, staring at the photo has a 75% chance of dying!"

    …

Chapter 5

    The word grievance in the stone wall

    is really a good thing...

    Song Wennuan yawned pretentiously, but actually averted his gaze, and said half as a warning, "Isn't it just a photo?" "

    Maybe it was just dropped by an unrelated villager, Throw it away!"

    The female anchor did not listen to the persuasion, carefully put it away and put it in her arms, "I don't even want to help you! If it weren't for your good performance today, who would care? You?!"

    Song Nuan pouted, thank you!

    "This is not an insignificant photo. It was dropped by the man who was exploring the house with that woman!"

    The hostess said in a low voice, as if she was afraid of being heard by the woman sitting next to her, "I'm smart!

    " And the photo seems to be a photo of a family in this house having dinner, and one of them looks like that man, oops! That's the one!" Song Wennuan struggled to understand what she meant, what she said seemed to be squinting

    ... ...

    But he is a player, so naturally he cannot be the NPC in the photo, so why?

    Just as Song Wenwen was about to express his conjecture, he was surprised by the bold imagination of the hostess, "So! This is one of his traps! He is actually the one who wants to kill us! He is hiding among us!" Song

    Wenwen Take a deep breath, this is based on the fact that Squint Eyes was killed, but the chances are very small...

    After all, he is so shrewd, he found his face in the photo, and after he was absolutely sure that he was being targeted, he probably deliberately Throwing down the photo, being seen by the hostess, I found a perfect scapegoat...

    But seeing the excited face of the hostess, if I said it, the beating was a small one, and she might think that my purpose was to deceive Take that picture of her...

    Song Nuan sighed, and said ambiguously, "Maybe, but you'd better be careful with the things that are next to that house."

    It's a pity that she didn't understand what I said, with a happy smile on the corner of her mouth, she went to sleep with her back to me...

    In Song Wennuan's sight, the woman hadn't slept all this time, leaning against the window and watching carefully What.

    I didn't dare to sleep, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to wake up again...

    It will be 24 hours soon, and there will be the next victim soon, who is it?

    Since that photo, Song Wenwen has never been warned by a red card again, it seems that I am safe for the time being.

    But why, I vaguely smelled a rotten smell, is it because this room has been in disrepair for a long time?

    Song Wennuan shook his head and forced himself to calm down, but the smell persisted and became stronger and stronger. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and sat up suddenly!

    I happened to meet a pair of eyes in the dark, and I...

    "Ah..."

    Song Wenwen was about to scream. This was just a person's instinctive reaction, but I was immediately held back by her.

    The woman made a shush and whispered in my ear, "You smelled it too, didn't you?"

    She stared straight at the female anchor lying next to me, and Song Wennuan shivered all over her body. Sweating, she said tremblingly, "It can't be..."

    The woman didn't answer me, and stared at the person next to him who seemed to be sleeping for a few minutes, then carefully kicked her a few times, and finally she should have jumped into a rage The hostess, who was yelling and swearing, didn't move at all...

    The woman seemed to be relieved, maybe in their eyes, the corpse is the friendliest thing...

    "It seems that we are very lucky, right?"

    The woman smiled Let go of me, stood up cheerfully and pushed the door out, the gray morning sun shone on her, Song Nuannuan didn't feel warm, only scary...

    But I don't want to stay with the corpse for too long, especially when I'm alone, Song Nuan struggled to get up, and unexpectedly, I staggered and slipped to the side.

    Song Wennuan maintained a push-up position, held her breath, and avoided looking at the scary appearance of the hostess...

    but accidentally saw the photo that should have been kept in her arms, which looked like a squint The squinting man didn't see it, but there was one who looked like the hostess eating happily, with a happy face...

    Song Nuan raised his hands and stood up with a dizzy head, and walked to the door stiffly, Leaning on the wall, biting his lower lip...

    "Red card warning! The host looks at the photo for a short time, and the chance of death is 25%!"...

    Walking

    back to the village again, Song Wenwen inserted himself between the four old players out of place For a while, the memory in his head still stayed in the dim room.

    Later they checked the body and found that the cause of death was strangulation, and her face was not scary, even a smiling face.

    Song Wennuan suppressed his nausea, and followed them staggeringly. As for where we were going, it seemed that we finally remembered what we were doing. At the suggestion of the village head and his party, we went to the back mountain to play... But I couldn't help feeling

    sad , a total of three newcomers, two of them have already died. As long as their internal unity is not destroyed, I am the last lamb to die!

    Can I beat them?

    Can it prevent their assassination?

    "Here, this is the waterfall they said. Sure enough, it's quite spectacular!"

    Song Wennuan raised his head when he heard that. He didn't know if it was magnificent or not, but they were quite relaxed.

    It seems that in their eyes, this game is coming to an end, it is just a group of rich people who ate game and snake meat, and got their retribution...

    Soon they will leave safely, but Song Wenwen's heart is pounding, always It doesn't feel that simple, I always feel like I'm missing something...

    Song Wennuan imitated their appearance, found a rock and sat down, there is no point in thinking too much now, since the NPC recommended us to come to the back mountain, maybe there are some clues here.

    Relying on the fact that his chance of death is already 25%, Song Wennuan began to look up and down the surrounding environment.

    There is nothing wrong with the woods, and there are no traces of dragging on the ground. Some are just uneven stone roads, but waterfalls... the stone wall behind it seems to be uneven... Song Wenwen became more and more fascinated by it, and gradually moved from the

    gap between the stone walls I can see a word in it, which is in traditional Chinese... grievance!

    bump!

    Song Wennuan covered her knees, she must have broken her skin, and when I got excited, I said...

    "Little sister, why are you so careless?"

    The woman covered her mouth and smirked, her eyebrows and eyes curled up, as if mocking my recklessness.

    Song Wennuan shook his head, and said in a low voice, "It's okay..."

    But I don't know if it's my illusion, the word grievance on the stone wall gradually moved, becoming more and more blood red, and then slowly breathed on the squinting face .

    Rusting sounds also began to appear in the surrounding jungle. It wasn't just me who heard it, and the faces of several people present began to turn pale.

    "Not good! Run!"

    At this time, it seems that it can only depend on luck. The strong man shouted himself, and then ran out without looking back.

    The three men were far ahead, and it seemed that the last person to die was competing between Song Wennuan and the woman...

    The woman showed an intriguing smile, then cleverly used the field to move left and right, and finally caught up with the first strong man to run.

    Song Wenwen's nails have dug into the flesh, only pain can inspire motivation, but just like this, my speed is still at the tail end of the crane...

    As a high school student who doesn't like sports, I tried my best!

    In five minutes for 800 meters, I tried my best!

    But as I ran, the rustling sound disappeared. After Song Wennuan turned his head and came back, I stopped and started to walk slowly.

    The voice seemed to be aimed at squinting eyes. Could it be that he just wanted to kill him?

    Anyway, I can't run, why don't I take a gamble?

    Song Wenwen began to swallow saliva non-stop to make his throat feel better. The strenuous exercise just now made my throat smell like blood, and my head began to feel dizzy.

    Two consecutive nights of staying up all night made me not very refreshed, and I continued to run. I didn't pass out from heat stroke, which is already very good!

    "Ah!"

    Just as I was comforting myself, there was a sudden scream from among the people in front of me!

    Song Wenwen rushed over in three steps and two steps, only to see...

Chapter 6

    Old things and snake catchers

    are like stabbing a snake's nest!

    No matter how big or small they are densely covered the entire forest, and the hardest-hit areas are still squinting around. It can be seen that he is struggling to resist, but there are so many snakes!

    Throw down one, there are more!

    And it's not clear if it's poisonous...

    Is this retribution?

    Or did he actually not escape the death robbery?

    Song Wennuan didn't care to pity him, and if he followed the three people in front of him, he would be ruthlessly left behind. Who would help him when his life was in danger.

    Now that he has attracted all the attention, thirty-six strategies are the best!

    "Help... help!"

    The screaming behind him continued, and his voice had been drowned out. What I said was the truth... If I did

    n't hear it, it wasn't my fault...

    Song Wenwen covered his ears and started running, although I didn't What kind of sandals do you wear that don't meet the school's regulations, but even sneakers, in the case of doing this, are severely worn.

    What's more, with his knee injured, Song Wennuan limped and ran to the so-called "safety zone" ahead.

    ...

    "Hoohoo!"

    Song Nuannuan supported the tree trunk, ignoring the bead-sized beads of sweat on his forehead, and braced himself.

    The few of them were standing in front, why didn't they continue to run, could it be that they were still standing here listening to the screams?

    This is too inhuman...

    But after careful observation, Song Wennuan realized that this time they might have been wronged.

    Not far away, about 500 meters away, the village head and a few villagers were sitting there, sitting at the exit of the back mountain...

    Song Nuannuan licked his already dry lips and greeted us ghosts, he is afraid to stay here and not let us go out!

    Thinking about it now, they suggested that we come to Houshan, and they also gave the snake meat rice at the beginning, and they lived in that house, and the photos found there can barely be regarded as their fault.

    It seems that from the very beginning, apart from the snake on the surface and the grievances and resentments in the house, it was the village chief who was fueling the flames!

    I said why I always feel that something is missing, so it is here!

    Song Nuannuan thought in cold sweat, but didn't realize that the tree trunk he was leaning on was also hissing. When he noticed it, a warning sounded in his head!

    Red card warning! The probability of the host's death is 30%... 35... 40...

    The probability of death gradually increases from 25%...

    It's too late!

    That tiny poisonous snake has already pounced on me, I can't dodge... I can't dodge!

    Song Wennuan's legs were trembling nervously, he could only kill one person at a time, and the time was not stuck, his eyes were cold, he might be lucky, because I went to accompany him within a few minutes...

    Wow !

    Perhaps it was the joy of the rest of the life after the catastrophe, Song Wenwen fell to the ground gasping for breath, I am afraid I will never forget the arc just now!

    "I'm not helping you, now we have a common enemy!"

    The man in Jiwotou held out a hand, Song Wennuan didn't even say thank you, and was dragged up by him.

    Then he watched in a daze as he picked up the lighter that burned the poisonous snake away.

    Yes, that flaming parabola just now saved my life...

    Of course the strong man and woman have seen the situation here, but they chose to stand by and watch with nothing...

    Song Wennuan looked at the middle-aged greasy uncle with messy hair in front of him again, it seems that there are good people among veterans!

    Although it is only in the case of ensuring your own safety...but it is already very rare.

    "It's solved? Then let's go meet the villagers over there! How dare you cheat me!"

    These days, Song Nuannuan's little heart has been frightened all the time, just like now, what is the origin of this strong man? !

    In a country like China that strictly controls firearms, he actually has a gun!

    I watched him skillfully load the gun, and walked towards the village chief with a murderous look. Song Wenwen had already prayed for this group of ignorant villagers in his heart, who would be wronged... right?

    The woman also showed an intriguing smile, but she didn't show much about the glaring pistol held by the strong man. Instead, she took out a military short knife from the inner pocket of the coat, which can be regarded as a good weapon... Song Wennuan was about to

    say The quintessence of the country, I have no equipment to co-author!

    But it's okay, maybe this man with chicken cot head can accompany me... Song Wennuan just turned his head when he saw the folding kitchen knife in his hand, okay, goodbye!

    Fortunately, following these people gave me a sense of security, but I, who almost died just now, was still on full alert.

    "Hey! My guests, what's the matter with you?"

    The village chief was so frightened that he wiped his sweat when he saw the weapons in their hands. Hands up in surrender.

    "What do you think? Smelly old man?!"

    The woman was not as polite as she was at the beginning, "I advise you to explain everything clearly! Otherwise, today is the day of your death!"

    Her ten fingers were slender, and she made a beautiful trick Well, the tip of the knife, if it grows a few centimeters longer, it will reach the chest of the village head and his old man.

    Afterwards, after our unremitting efforts, the old man who couldn't help being beaten finally told the story.

    Ten years ago, the big rich man lived in that big courtyard, and the village head was still in charge. Everyone was in peace.

    Although, this landlord was a bit harsh, and often cut down on the farmers and servants who worked for him, but at that time they were content without starving to death, and they did not dare to resist.

    Until one day, someone in their family fell ill, and one of the herbs was snake gallbladder. Hearing that the old housekeeper was also the current village head, and was once a well-known snake catcher, he asked him to help catch snakes.

    It was this time that his ambition quietly germinated...

    Because the price of snakes was extremely unstable, the owner who was eager to ask for medicine gave him a lot of rewards, and he was stunned!

    It's just catching snakes, but they can earn so much!

    He began to suggest that the host family eat snake meat, because only when they continuously need snakes can he make profits!

    Finally he succeeded! The family was instantly obsessed with snake meat!

    In the end, he hollowed out the entire mountain, and only found a few young snakes, but the owner was already eating crazy! Can't stop!

    Maybe it's retribution, just as he continued to dig deep, he found the snake king hidden in the deep mountains, and the real revenge began...

    and the village chief will be the first to be sentenced!

    He is not reconciled!

    The fabrication was all forced by his master, he is innocent, he was just forced to do nothing!

    In the end, the Snake King was bewitched by him, and decided to kill a dozen members of the landlord's family first, and then deal with the village chief.

    Knowing that he would die in the end, the village head had no choice but to continue to think of ways to keep himself alive by offering sacrifices to the Snake King every year.

    But the offerings cannot be found in the village, otherwise he will lose his prestige, and the tourists who come to visit... are good substitutes for the dead!

    That's why there was a big injustice on the stone wall...

    "Don't pick yourself so clean! It's just selfishness!"

    Song Wennuan spat at him and kicked him again.

    The woman stopped me who wanted to continue to fight, not to pity him, but he has been stabbed a few times before, if he burps, it will be troublesome.

    "Then who was the old man with the bamboo cage on the first night?"

    Song Wennuan exclaimed, good guy!

    Sure enough, you didn't sleep, and you can still see clearly!

    But to be honest, I'm also a little curious...

    The village chief spat out a mouthful of blood, raised his hand tremblingly, and there seemed to be a glimmer of light in his cloudy eyes, "That's my brother, who was with me back then. Catch a snake, and then died... Hehehe!"

    The strong man couldn't hold back, and stomped his feet, "Damn scum!"

    Needless to say, he must have pushed it out for self-protection...

    it was Jiwotou's The man remained calm and reminded, "Don't beat him to death. Tomorrow's invitation ceremony, push him to the Snake King, and the task will be completed! You can go home and sleep..." It was very hot at first, can you trouble the last one

    ? Delete a sentence?

    Song Wenwen seldom complained, mainly because he couldn't help it!     The woman stroked her broken hair and nodded in order to save face. The strong man replied

    in that rough voice, "I know!"

A bunch of accomplice villagers were very happy.

    Maybe get a good night's sleep today, and tomorrow it will all be over!

    ...

Chapter 7

    Hungry and having nightmares

    The sky was dark, and black clouds hovered over the back mountain, feeling the humidity in the air. Song Wennuan didn't want to let the shoes go back on the muddy ground, or they would really be scrapped!

    "Let's go back quickly!" Song Wennuan couldn't help urging.

    The three of them glanced at me in unison, and signaled with their eyes that I would also carry a bundle of villagers who looked like "zongzi" back.

    Song Wennuan swallowed, it's okay to talk about Tuoya, otherwise I can't afford to carry an adult, so I nodded.

    Not long after we left, it really rained heavily, and a place in the mountain seemed to have undergone a strange change... As if the snakes had heard some order, they stopped nibbling on the squinting

    corpse, and then a A bucket-like thick snake bound his body and slowly squirmed. They quickly merged into one, with a human head and a snake body...

    Slowly, slowly, crawling deep into the back of the mountain...

    If Song Nuan Nuan saw such a horrific scene, now she won't yawn leisurely and lie at the window listening to the sound of rain.

    Too sleepy!

    This is worse than staying up all night in the dormitory o(╥﹏╥)o!

    The main reason is that I can catch up on sleep during class, and I am also worried in the morning in this poor place.

    Just when Song Nuannuan was in a blur of consciousness, I suddenly heard the sound of a sharp object cutting something, and I followed the sound vigilantly.

    I saw the woman was cutting apples with the short knife, seeing my eyes, she didn't stop her hand movements, "I took it by hand, it's not for you."

    Song Wennuan sighed inaudibly, feeling disappointed It made a noise, that's right, the villagers who brought us food were tied up, and now they are all embarrassing, what should I have for dinner?

    This is indeed a question worth pondering...

    But no matter what, I will not beg this woman. As for going out to find food now, Song Wennuan shuddered, this is not a wise choice.

    And the woman finally finished cutting, slowly and methodically stuffed the sliced ​​apples into her mouth piece by piece, then folded the short knife and put it in the pocket of her coat.

    Since Song Wennuan had been staring at the woman (he was not being greedy!), he could see her movements clearly, as well as a piece of yellowed paper inadvertently exposed in her pocket.

    Song Wennuan stared at her almond eyes slightly, what's going on?

    If I'm not mistaken, it's the damn picture, right? !

    Would this discreet woman keep it close to her side?

    Do you think the death of the hostess and squinting eyes is not miserable enough? !

    Song Wennuan opened his mouth, but quickly yawned, I wish her bad luck!

    The woman naturally saw my strangeness clearly, but she just frowned and didn't say anything. For a while, there were only the sound of her chewing and my purring in our room...

    Song Wenwen didn't feel embarrassed at all, and there was nothing to hide when he was hungry, mainly because he couldn't help it.

    never mind! Go to sleep!

    I will never cry in my dream!

    Song Wennuan turned around and fell asleep on the kang, ignoring the woman behind her, and I forgot about the photo.

    As long as I try my best to survive the day!

    I just survived this weird game!

    ...

    Song Wennuan fell into a drowsy sleep, and suddenly felt a ray of light, I rubbed my eyes, is it dawn yet?

    But in the next second, I was so frightened by the noisy voices and chewing sounds that I almost stood up!

    Fortunately, the person behind pressed my shoulder in time, and a soft voice sounded, "Miss, you should eat some at least, how can this work?"

    Song Wennuan was taken aback, but his body reacted subconsciously, and he said naturally, "Xiaofang, I don't have an appetite, I'm really not hungry today."

    I have given up resisting, because this body seems to be out of my control, because It's really not mine, it's a girl about ten years old.

    But Song Wennuan really felt very hungry, and didn't know if it was her own body or this girl, so why did she lie... Then

    I began to observe the surrounding scenes, the more I looked, the more flustered I was, and I wanted to run away immediately!

    Isn't this the scene in the photo? !

    The whole family gathered around the dining table to eat, Song Nuannuan took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, but unfortunately failed, I still kept thinking.

    So this is the family of the landlord who was exterminated, and their dinner must have been made of snake meat. Who is this girl, and why am I here? !

    And it’s not just this that wants me to get my feet wet… Song Nuannuan looked at the hostesses with a broken face… Maybe they just look alike…

    I’m comforting myself… …

    But the intrusion of a male servant broke my fantasy. He was dragging the floor in a strange posture, it was almost like... like a snake dancing!

    And when he raised his head, Song Nuan's three souls and six souls were almost completely shocked!

    that face! That face is squinting!

    Just when I discovered this strange blind spot, the whole dining table suddenly fell silent. They all raised their heads stiffly and stared at me with their cloudy and white-less eyeballs... I couldn’t move at all, so I could only let them stare at me

    . That's it...

    I don't feel hungry anymore, I only have fear, the instinctive fear of the unknown!

    Immediately afterwards, they began to murmur, I desperately wanted to cover my head, but I couldn't do it at all, I could only let these voices drill into my brain!

    "Eat...eat...eat..."

    And this girl put a piece of snake meat into her mouth tremblingly, and then cried out...

    "Ah!!"

    Song Wenwen jumped up like a carp When I got up, the woman next to me who closed her eyes and rested her mind was terrified, kicked me back and pressed me to the ground, and said in a low voice, "It's late at night, what is the ghost calling?!" Song Wennuan just kept shaking his head,

    trembling It took me a long time to say a complete sentence, "I had a nightmare..."

    The woman looked at me with disdain, "I look forward to your performance tomorrow with this psychological quality!"

    Song Wenwen didn't care what she said. The sarcasm, my whole body is drenched in cold sweat, and now there are still faces in my head, who has time to care about her!

    ...

    After suffering so hard, finally at dawn, Song Wenwen bathed his school uniform soaked in cold sweat in the sunshine.

    But my heart is indescribably cold, yesterday I still felt that today is a good day, and I can go back to my dear classroom soon... But looking at yesterday's dream, why do I feel like I am being cursed?

    It must be because of the photo I saw before going to bed last night!

    Song Wennuan still felt that it was his own fault. After all, there was no red card warning, so it should have nothing to do with this game, right?

    I'm not sure either...

    Besides, isn't it the woman with the photo?

    Why is it only me who is unlucky? !

    Song Wennuan was feeling aggrieved, when suddenly the door of the next room opened, and the four surviving people nodded to each other, which means they had assembled.

    The strong man seemed to ask casually, "The screaming last night..."

    The woman snorted coldly, "Someone had a nightmare last night."

    Song Wenwen always felt that after she finished saying this, the two big men looked at me in the wrong way, as if... yes! It's like seeing a baby in prison...

    not! I threw up! This is no ordinary nightmare, is it? !

    Can I still save my image?

    It's a pity that no one cared about my thoughts. We started to go to a dilapidated warehouse, because the village chief and others were tied up here.

    As for why no other villagers came to rescue them overnight...

    Come on, we escorted them back yesterday with guns raised, who would think so?

    And what they did, can the villagers not know about it?

    ...

    There are still about two hours before the ceremony of inviting immortals begins!

    Our job is to get there, and transport these guys there as well...

    Song Wennuan is still doing the same thing as yesterday, dragging them along, as for whether they will get stuck... none of my business?

    And my strength is so weak that I can only carry one at a time. The strong man next door walks like flying with his hands. Song Nuannuan is always envious.

    After everything was ready, Song Wennuan's expression couldn't help tensing up, although the others seemed to be very relaxed...

    But I'm different, I'm someone who has been hinted at by nightmares!

    And today is the same as when I first came here, the crows on the tree kept screaming, but after a while, they all ran away like discouraged recruits on the battlefield...

    And the last scene of this game is about to unfold slowly!

    ...

Chapter 8

    All he can do is shoot!

    The time came at noon, and we had already done all the preparations.

    Song Nuannuan looked at the altar not far away with a serious expression. I didn't want to stand on it at all, otherwise my tribute would be solid?

    The other three obviously thought the same thing, and no one wanted to touch the bad luck, so the strong man picked up the village chief roughly, and threw him on the altar. for so long.

    As the time drew closer, Song Nuannuan's little heart was beating wildly, staring at him motionless, for fear of missing something.

    We didn't make us wait any longer, there were rustling sounds coming from the jungle, one after another, Song Wennuan knew that this number might not be small.

    Song Wennuan couldn't help complaining, it was just to worship your boss (Snake King), but a group of you younger ones also came to join in the fun.

    But... my eyes are fixed on the desperate villagers on the ground, these should be enough for those snakes, right?

    If you are still hungry, will you kill us?

    Song Wennuan thought about it, and his head seemed to have finally turned a corner. Snakes are animals, how can they be reasonable like people, even if the village chief in front of him is the culprit, but in fact they are all the same in their eyes, we are all food That's all...

    Then Song Wennuan suddenly turned around, and the three veterans had already retreated quietly, keeping a distance of at least a hundred meters from me!

    As if echoing my thoughts, a voice in my head exploded!

    Red card warning! The chance of the host dying is 70%!

    Song Wennuan was startled, this is the highest death rate warning in the past few days!

    I wish I could bite my silver teeth, but I can only swallow it in my stomach. Who calls me stupid?

    The three of them lied to me yesterday with their surprisingly unanimous ideas! The village chief is just an introduction, and I am the biggest bait they let out!

    If my guess is correct, as soon as the village chief dies, the entire game will enter a countdown state, and the door to escape will open.

    But that is undoubtedly the most dangerous moment in this game, and I am the one who restrains those snakes so that they can take the opportunity to escape...

    This method is absolutely perfect!

    Song Wennuan turned his head and stopped looking at them. Maybe it was my illusion, or maybe I just didn't want to admit it. That man... the man who saved me yesterday had a mocking smile on his lips.

    He didn't want to save my life, but this life... must be squeezed out of its last value by them!

    Although I have thought a lot, time is only passing by, and I still have a chance to run away... As long as the death rate is not full, I will never give up!

    "Hiss!"

    Some small snakes in the front row were already very close to me, but luckily, they weren't just staring at me, the three in front were also within their hunting range.

    Apart from the disadvantage of distance, in fact, our chances of surviving are almost the same...

    Here it goes again, Song Nuan lowered his eyes, I always like to use self-deception to encourage myself, in fact, I know it all, let’s not talk about the physical strength of the two men, that A woman is obviously a bitch too, but so what?

    Am I necessarily bad? !

    Song Wennuan clenched his fists and kept looking around, there must be something else to do! must!

    Red card warning! The chance of the host dying is 80%!

    Oh shit! Rising so fast? !

    Song Wenwen couldn't help speeding up his steps, and threw off the two small silver snakes on his arms, no matter whether they were poisonous or not, throw them away first, they hindered me from running!

    But fortunately, the snakes chasing us now are all little snakes, maybe the snake king is not coming...

    But the strange thing is, they seem to automatically ignore the village chief when they attack, and one thing in Song Nuan's mind gradually becomes clear, Just need more evidence...

    Maybe you can choose not to fight the snake and win the game...

    Bang bang bang!

    Song Wennuan's brain was suddenly buzzing, it was the sound of a gunshot! what happened?

    "Damn! What kind of monster is this!!" The strong man's face burst out with veins, and he kept pulling the trigger with both hands to shoot the half-human, half-snake monster in front of him.

    But nothing stopped them except for the empty bullet casings that fell

    all over the place... The woman and the man with the chicken coop head stepped aside, looking gloomy and unclear. The current situation is indeed a bit complicated.

    Song Wennuan also stared at this monster with squinting upper body and a snake tail underneath. In his dream...it seemed that he was mopping the floor in this posture...why did he feel like

    laughing?

    Be serious!

    Then I linked the known clues and suddenly came up with a good idea...

    Song Wennuan sneaked forward. This is very strange, because the three of them are thinking of retreating, but no one is in the mood to pay attention to her now...

    Secondly, it doesn't matter even if you notice it, I'm saving myself, how could I stop because of such a trivial matter!

    Song Wenwen successfully approached the three of them. In order not to arouse the suspicion of one of them, I stayed by their side for a while, but after successfully taking away what I wanted, the corners of my mouth still raised uncontrollably.

    At this time, the strong man looked at me crazily for some unknown reason. I was a little flustered by his stare, and a bad premonition spread in my heart!

    Because he ran first at the beginning, he became the first target of this monster. He only has one bullet left, so how can he not be in a hurry?

    He showed a crazy smile, especially after seeing Song Nuannuan, he seemed to think of something, raised the gun in his hand, aimed at her, "Hahaha! Go to hell!"

    Song Wennuan's joy just now has been completely washed away, now only the despair of being pointed at by a gun is left, it is impossible to dodge bullets, I am not that scientific...just why?

    boom!

    I was shot in the left leg!

    It was the first time I experienced the feeling of the bullet smashing your flesh and blood. It didn't hurt that much at first, and it seemed that the brain also felt incredible, but the next second, I was already drenched in cold sweat!

    The strong man did not escape unharmed, when he shot at me, he was thrown into a pulp by his tail!

    deserve it!

    Song Wennuan clutched his injured left leg, and finally understood what he meant just now. He didn't want to pull me on the back, or he aimed at my head.

    He thought very well, he felt that this monster smelled blood, maybe it would attack me first, but he miscalculated, but he didn't miscalculate completely...

    because...

    a red card warning! The chance of the host dying is 90%!

    Song Wennuan forced himself to calm down, and then took out the photo from his pocket with his blood-stained hands. The woman next to him was stunned, as if he never thought that the things in his pocket would disappear.

    Needless to say, it's not in the hidden pocket of the clothes, isn't it easy to pocket in the coat?

    Song Wennuan couldn't help being a little proud, and finally admired the half-human, half-snake monster, and then readily tore up the photo!

    Just as I thought, the photo-cursed monster shattered!

    The woman couldn't help applauding me, then smiled slyly, and handed me a knife. Song Wennuan was stunned for a moment, she... unexpectedly guessed what I wanted to do next!

    The man at the head of the chicken nest half-closed his eyes, as if I was some kind of novelty.

    Song Wennuan ignored their scrutinizing eyes, as for that knife, I really need it, and replied, "Thank you!"

    Although the monster was dealt with, the group of snakes behind them were not. Song Wennuan just stood against them, came up one by one, shook off the other and slowly walked up to the altar, squatting halfway beside the village chief.

    "I know you lied to us and the villagers. There is no such thing as a snake king. You raised these snakes, and you killed that family, right?" Human ambition is indeed unlimited

    . of!

    The wages of avarice is death!

    The village head let out a piercing laugh, "Hehe! Smart girl! What do you want to do to me?"

    Song Nuan smiled and shook his head, "Scum like you, death is not a pity!"

    Sacrifice or something, every year The missing tourists were just food he prepared for his snake cubs...

    As for how his brother died, he probably died because he disagreed with his extreme ideas.

    Song Nuannuan let out a breath, as if she had made up her mind!

    Looking at the broken photos on the ground, this is the key to this game, they cry out in pain!

    Curse everyone who touches this picture! !

    Song Wennuan looked at him kneeling on the ground again without any remorse...

    The village chief continued to laugh, he seemed to think that I dare not do anything to him, a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl, dare to kill someone?

    Song Wennuan proved this point with practical actions, I am a contradictory person! If someone treats me well, I will return it thousands of times!

    And for a person like you, Song Wenwen closed and opened his eyes, and the knife was already stuck in his chest... The village chief stared at me with wide eyes in disbelief until he died.

    "If you are really uncomfortable, you can leave this kind of dirty work to us."

    The woman stepped forward to help me, her tone was so gentle that it was ridiculous, and she laughed like a silver bell when she met my suspicious gaze. "You may not believe it, I am a person who cherishes talents..."

    Song Nuan showed a bitter smile, do you cherish talents?

    No need!

    Just now I was also in a moment of brain fever. If I kill the village chief, what will happen, and I will be gone!

    This woman probably gave me the knife because of this in consideration... But if I kill them all, I don't regret it!

    And the Jiwotou man who had no sense of existence from just now finally spoke, "He is dead, so..." As if in response to

    him, a simple door appeared in front of him out of thin air, and both women and men were loose. in one breath.

    Song Wennuan looked at the door with a complicated face...

    Red card warning! Walking through this door, the chance of the host dying is 100%!

    ...

Chapter 9

    The final choice,

    Song Wennuan began to retreat uncontrollably, this is a deadly option, although I don't know why the two of them looked relieved.

    "Who will go in first?"

    This seemed to be another contest between veterans, and the conversation between the two of them naturally ignored me.

    The man with chicken coop head didn't answer, he looked at the woman coldly, and walked forward without looking back, he was about to walk in the door... The

    woman's voice finally got a little angry, "Isn't it bad to have bad rules?!"

    Song Wennuan I'm a bit confused, just now I thought they were also aware of the danger of this door, and they were discussing who would go in to find the way, but looking at the current situation, is it possible that there is any benefit in being the first to go in?

    "Then what do you want?"

    I don't know if it's my illusion, but the patience of the man in Jiwotou seems to be getting less and less, and there is a hint of murderous intent in his words.

    But the woman, as if she didn't notice it at all, leaned close to his ear and said intimately, "The clue...can be changed...advanced..."

    Song Wennuan was about five meters away from them, and she spoke so softly that I could only vaguely hear it to one point.

    In the end, they seemed to have finished their discussion. In the end, the woman went in first, followed by the man with chicken nest head, and no one cared about me being a little transparent from the beginning to the end.

    From the beginning to the end, Song Nuannuan watched quietly behind them, without making a sound to remind them, after all, they didn't think I existed.

    One of them almost killed me directly, and the other plotted against me and almost killed me indirectly... I asked myself that I was not a saint, nor was I a fool. Their fate was chosen by themselves, and I didn't say anything to mislead me, did I?

    So Song Wennuan silently watched the expressions of despair and panic appear on their faces inside the door until they turned into ashes...

    Song Wennuan didn't feel any psychological burden, maybe I became a so-called "villain"!

    There's just...a strong sense of unreality, really? Am I the only one left alive in this game?

    Didn't they think it was a trap? !

    where do i go now

    I want to go out! Hey!

    This door has already swallowed two living people! Can you show me the way!

    Just when Song Wenwen felt that the world was not worth it, he finally saw the timid little girl standing aside.

    Seeing me looking over, she gave me a sweet smile, "Thank you sister for your help, please have a meal before leaving!"

    Song Wennuan waited for a long time, but did not hear the red card warning, so she dragged her injured left leg, I limped to the little girl, and I said why she looks so familiar, isn't this the unlucky child who was forced to eat snake meat at the dining table!

    I can understand this help, it should be thanks to me for helping her kill the village chief.

    Because there is no red card warning, even though she is the little girl she saw in the dream, the more Song Wenwen looks at her, the more affectionate she becomes. Maybe this is the last plot, and he can leave after the experience.

    So I said with a gentle smile, "That's so embarrassing, little sister, just tell me how to leave here..." The

    little girl nodded obediently again, "Of course, you can leave after eating this, sister believe me Yo!"

    After she finished speaking, she opened the lunch box on her waist, and the meat inside smelled delicious and was still steaming, very fresh.

    Song Nuan's smile froze, it must be snake meat! !     The little girl continued to keep her smile, but for some reason

    her face gradually distorted, so that I could only see her wide open mouth, and that weird murmur again... "Eat...eat...eat!

    "

He didn't get a red card warning, and Song Wennuan also felt terrified about this scene. Could it be that I was thinking wrong, in fact, you can go out by walking into that door, and now this is the bad ending?

    The scene of their death just now was just an illusion fooling me?

    After thinking about it, I suddenly raised my head and looked at the unclosed door. A voice in my heart kept urging me, "Go in! Go in! Once you go in, you can escape! Don't hesitate any longer!" Song

    Wenwen The face of my face became hideous because of hesitation, and suddenly I heard a burst of crying, and I subconsciously said "I'm sorry!"

    Then I found the source of the crying...

    The voice of the little girl behind her was crying, and she shouted hoarsely , "I am the girl who used snake gallbladder to cure diseases, I caused everyone!" "

    I am a disaster star, but I want to thank my sister, trust me, okay?" "It

    's the same thing as me, eat it !"

    "Eat it!"

    Finally the little girl roared behind me, her voice getting sharper and harsher.

    Song Wennuan finally came to his senses, walked over slowly without any fear, knelt down and touched her furry head, and replied in a dull voice, "Okay, I believe you..." This is my last

    choice , if it is wrong, I also... admit it!

    As if I felt my determination, the iron door that tempted me like a devil finally disappeared...

    So I ate all the snake meat in the lunch box one bite at a time under the expectant eyes of the little girl. Stay...

    Then, Song Nuan felt that the surrounding scene became unreal, and I started to leave slowly. This was indeed the right choice!

    For the last time, Song Wennuan met her eyes, the little girl's smile was very warm...so warm, Song Wennuan's heart trembled violently!

    But... there is no more, maybe Song Wennuan himself disappeared from this world, maybe this world disappeared...

    If it is possible, I hope I leave, she is still so young, maybe... can get out of that mountain, walk Get out...and say goodbye to the past!

    Although it is very likely that she died ten years ago...

    But Song Nuan sincerely prays, hoping to be saved!

    For my own evil...and for her...

    In an instant, it was like time and space had changed, and I couldn't adapt to it. Even if I almost burst into tears because I heard the familiar lecture voice of the old class, I couldn't have an affectionate love with her. Looking at each other...

    a mechanical voice echoed in my mind, Song Wennuan was startled, but calmed down quickly.

    Ding!

    Congratulations to the player for completing the first mission, now start to settle the reward: 100% story completeness, reward 20 points (newcomers doubled the first three games, the original 10 points)

    achievement: "Single Escape" rewards 10 points!

    First escape rewards three points (including single escape);

    Song Wennuan understood why the two of them had to fight to get out first after seeing this, it turned out that it was for three points!

    Tip: Whether to open the mall or the lucky wheel (this function only appears during the settlement period, it cannot be operated during the game or in reality...)

    Song Wennuan was taken aback, this is quite dark!

    Doesn't it mean that the points earned by desperately earning can only be used at this time.

    So what are you waiting for, Song Wennuan replied in his heart, "Open!"

    Sure enough, my eyes were no longer dark, but a shopping mall interface, but the products on it were a bit weird...

    "God's bath water ", drink it, your physical intelligence and speed will increase by 5%!

    Song Wennuan just thought it was acceptable, but after seeing the price, I'll go! Grab points!

    The price is 100 points!

    Song Nuannuan looked at the 33 points in the upper left corner and fell into deep thought.

    How about looking at something else?

    I just moved my gaze down, only to realize that except for this, the rest of the page is blank. Song Wennuan clicked on the blank area unwillingly.

    A prompt popped up soon, "You can unlock a product only after completing a mission!"

    I fell into a long silence, and then clicked on the lucky wheel with a heavy heart, hoping that the price would not be too high...

    Ten points once, The price seems fair, but the prizes are not that great...

    very common daily necessities and food, the advantage of which is that they can be taken out in the game.

    There are also some weapons, cold weapons and firearms can be taken out casually in the game, but not in the real world.

    These things probably occupied the entire page, but Song Wennuan noticed that there was still a small area with question marks, and he couldn't tell what it was.

    So is it worth it? Do you want to smoke now?

    Or honestly save enough 100 points to buy directly?

    Song Wennuan didn't hesitate, and came directly to the triple draw!

    How did I win this game? I won by dodging the red card warning!

    My own strength is flawed, please! No matter what, come here to save your life!

    The turntable started to turn, driving my hope...

    just in a split second, before Song Wenwen had time to see it clearly, three flashes of light flashed, and the prizes were displayed in front of my eyes!

    ...

Chapter 10

    Umbrella rubbing is still

    the first thing to strike up a conversation with... I was desperate the moment I saw it, how could it be a mirror? !

    And it's still the kind of retro carved mirror with a handle, but no matter how fancy it is, you can't hide its essence. It's the kind sold in ordinary stores, ordinary!

    Song Wennuan sighed, let's keep it for now, otherwise what else?

    Maybe it will be useful in the future...

    The second one surprised me enough!

    I have no problem becoming an agent!

    A black umbrella, not our usual shrinkable one, but a straight one!

    You can hammer someone with a stick, and the most important thing is... the handle can be twisted off, and there is a dagger hidden inside!

    Although the lethality of cold weapons is not as powerful as that of hot weapons, but think about it, if you just give me a gun, will I fire it?

    So this is already the most suitable, it can cover the rain and the sun... and it can also shade people.

    Song Wennuan is already looking forward to the third one. Although it didn't surprise me afterwards, it's not too bad.

    It's a bottle of mineral water, water, the fountain of life, who would want too much?

    Song Nuannuan looked at his only three points left, and chose to quit without hesitation...

    Bang Dang!

    Song Wennuan was taken aback, and then there was a stumbling sound of reciting a book, and I broke out in a cold sweat!

    I almost forgot, the old class said that he would memorize the content of the previous class after he finished the lecture. Although I was dozing off at the time, I was still clever when I heard this!

    What should I do? !

    It's time for my former classmate to stand up!

    Song Wennuan almost cried, escaped from such a terrible game, but couldn't escape the claws of the class teacher... It seems that today's punishment is inevitable!

    ...

    On September 13, the weather was overcast, with light or moderate rain.

    At 6:10 in the evening, Song Nuannuan was lost in thought while looking at the heavy rain outside, the weather forecast misled me!

    Just after the summer vacation, the weather is naturally sweltering and hot. It is a pleasure to rain, but those who go back will definitely suffer.

    The best way now is to go back to the classroom and see if any boarding students have brought umbrellas. You can borrow one and return it tomorrow.

    It's a pity that Song Wenwen is very shy at school. For a year, there are only a few familiar classmates, who don't know if they can be regarded as friends...Suddenly

    , Song Wenwen stared at a boy wearing a high school uniform not far away, his eyes glowed!

    You asked me how to distinguish, the school uniforms of each grade are different, okay!

    Song Nuannuan took a deep breath and emphasized to himself over and over again that he doesn't eat people! Don't be cowardly!

    I just ran over like this, and he naturally noticed me...

    "What's the matter?"

    Huo Qiyuan first glanced at the huge schoolbag behind me, then noticed that my hands were empty, and said first, "I don't have the first Two umbrellas."

    Hearing this sentence, Song Nuan's smile could not be maintained anymore, why is this guy still the same as before, isn't this too straightforward? !

    Although I am not naturally beautiful, I am still Xiaojiabiyu, so there is no need to dislike me so much!

    The complaints in my heart are all complaints, and now I still need him as a tool, Song Wenwen quickly waved his hand, "No, I want to go back with you..." Huo Qiyuan frowned symbolically, Song Wenwen thought he had forgotten

    himself , hastily added, "We are opposite each other, and we used to play when we were young!"

    Song Wennuan habitually wanted to bump his arm, but after meeting his cold eyes, he withdrew his hand resentfully.

    That's right, the current neighborhood relationship is not good, and I haven't spoken to each other for seven or eight years...

    After that incident...

    but Song Wennuan wasn't too embarrassed. Everyone was a child at that time, but now that they are older, they shouldn't care about every detail, right?

    perhaps?

    Song Wennuan had already thought about it, it doesn't matter whether he agrees or refuses, it's a big deal to get caught in the rain, why not go back and take a shower right away!

    As long as you can live!

    After playing a game, my mood has suddenly brightened!

    Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to say hello to him if I was shy before, now?

    Safety first, life first!     Who would have expected that Huo Qiyuan

    would directly say, "Give me five dollars!

    "     By the way, take me back and pay for it?     But in the end he let go, Song Wennuan took out a banknote from his pocket and put it in his hand, it's all thanks to me going to the commissary to buy a few packs of candy today!     Otherwise, there is no cash for him, and he has to take out his mobile phone to transfer money.     Song Wennuan was already thinking in his heart, this candy shop is good, the candy he bought fooled the cubs in the village, and the money he bought could help him!     You can visit often in the future!     Just when Song Wennuan was in a daze, Huo Qiyuan had already gone to the store next door to buy some good things and came back. He suddenly put a shining thing solemnly in my palm.     Those who didn't know thought it was the emperor's dragon robe, which crowned me!     Huo Qiyuan carefully handed me the disposable raincoat, and took a peek at my shocked expression, it's quite cute, just like when I was a child.     "If you can think a little bit, you can figure out that the store next door sells disposable raincoats."

    Huo Qiyuan looked at my widening eyes amusedly, "In this way, I will realize that your strike-up is also very lame."

    Song Wennuan blurted out, "Who strikes up a conversation with you!"

    But I really didn't expect it. It's normal to have fixed thinking!

    Forget it, what he said is also reasonable... I should go back and eat more walnuts, it is also good for the brain.

    Song Wennuan was successfully lured into the pit by him, and then put on this raincoat, saying why is it so yellow!

    I've become a minion!

    Did Huo Qiyuan choose this raincoat on purpose? !

    "Aren't you going?"

    Huo Qiyuan stopped, as if waiting for me, "Or are you so stupid that you don't even remember the way home?"

    Song Nuan sighed and followed obediently. Talking unforgivingly, and not doing anything wrong, I can bear this!

    ...

    Song Wennuan followed him at first, and then overtook him, because Huo Qiyuan walked so leisurely!

    Song Wennuan said, I know the way, I don't need him to lead me!

    Now there is no need to rub his umbrella, I am hungry, and I am in a hurry to go home for dinner!

    Let him go slowly!

    Who would have thought that while I was walking, he would suddenly lift me up from behind like a chicken!

    "Huo Qiyuan! What are you doing!"

    Song Wennuan's face was a little red, there are so many people on the main road! I am scared!

    I feel like everyone's eyes are on us!

    And how did this person do it?

    Although I'm only ninety catties, I carry a schoolbag that weighs over one hundred catties. How did he lift it with one hand? !

    Still so easy!

    Huo Qiyuan's beautiful Danfeng eyes narrowed slightly, "Red light!"

    When Song Wennuan was put down, he stood upright, how powerful he was when he said those words just now, how guilty I am now.

    Song Wennuan coughed a few times under cover, then moved slowly, shrinking behind him, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

    In the end... Song Wennuan followed him home.

    It wasn't until Huo Qiyuan pressed the fingerprint lock, turned around and went home, that Song Wennuan dared to raise his fist in his direction.

    Then, like a victorious... Minion, he opened the door and went home.

    Huo Qiyuan watched my little movements helplessly through the cat's eyes, then put down his schoolbag and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

    He has been living alone, and the house has not been lively for seven years. Huo Qiyuan's parents were both war reporters, and they both died that year.

    Fortunately, they left enough property, and this house was also bought, so Huo Qiyuan didn't have to worry about living.

    ...

    "Aunt Zhou, I'm back!"

    Feeling comfortable under the bright light, Song Wenwen cheerfully took off his shoes and raincoat, threw his schoolbag on the cabinet, and went straight to the living room.

    Sure enough, Aunt Zhou had already cooked the meal, but it was a simple meat, vegetable and soup, and Song Wennuan was already very satisfied.

    "It's just in time, I'm still thinking, it's raining so hard, I don't know if you have brought an umbrella..."

    Aunt Zhou washed her hands with a smile, helped me hold the bowl and chopsticks, looked at me, and found that it was not wet, Only then did he feel relieved, "Eat a good meal, take a shower, and then go to do homework, understand?"

    Song Wennuan nodded, and took the hot rice, "Thank you! Got it!"

    After eating the familiar meal, Song Wennuan almost shed tears with excitement, what did he eat in the game! It's not easy!

    Aunt Zhou is naturally happy when the food she cooks is loved by others, but she still can't help but remind me, "Eat slowly, no one will fight with you, don't choke     !

    "

sentence.

    ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.7K 151 40
Xia Yufei, who was suddenly laid off, returned to her hometown in the countryside, planning to use the house and fields left by her grandmother to ch...
20.5K 277 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
3.9M 246K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...