Ghostly Justice

By X-GIRL128

Danny Fenton didn't get his powers from a lab accident, he was born with them. Once the Ghost Investigation W... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Accidental Rescue Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Accidental Rescue Pt. 2
Chapter 4: Enter Zatanna
Chapter 5: TF for Too Fine
Chapter 6: Young Justice Interrogation
Chapter 7: Pandora's Goddaughter
Chapter 8: New Students
Chapter 9: You're a what?
Chapter 10: Mind Control Over Matter
Chapter 11: Circus Gothica
Chapter 12: Who Needs A Babysitter When You're Half-Dead
Chapter 13: Party Animals
Chapter 14: Dash and Harley
Chapter 15: Beach Party Crashers
Chapter 16: King Tucker vs King Tut Pt.1
Chapter 17: King Tucker Vs. King Tut Pt.2
Chapter 18: King Tucker Vs. King Tut Pt.3
Chapter 19: King Tucker Vs King Tut Pt.4
Chapter 20: Distracting Danny
Chapter 21: Hot Heads
Chapter 22: A Worried Mother Can Make Bad Decisions
Chapter 23: Wally was Wrong
Chapter 24: What's Wrong with Me!?
Chapter 25: I'm a Clone but not Your Clone
Chapter 26: Detective Dani and the Case of the Missing Teens Pt. 1
Chapter 27: Detective Dani and the Case of the Missing Teens Pt. 2
Chapter 28: Detective Dani and the Case of the Missing Teens Pt. 3

Chapter 3: Non- Villainous Vlad!?

2.3K 84 4
By X-GIRL128

Vlad Masters also known as Vlad Plasmius was currently doing his morning routine; wake up, see which of his businesses needed help and try and get Jasmine to interact with Samantha and Tucker. He was also currently wondering how three children and a ghost dog ended up living with him.

3 Years Ago...

It had been two weeks since the Nasty Burger explosion and Vlad was attending the funeral of his college friends and their kids. There were no remains found in the wreckage, the police say the nasty sauce most likely dissolved their bodies, so it was a closed casket funeral. Not many people showed up to the funeral, Samantha and Tucker were there for obvious reasons. There were also the random goths of Amity Park that hang out in cemeteries. A few of Daniel's teachers showed up and gave their respects, but didn't stay long. Maddie's sister didn't stay long either.

Samantha's parents were currently on a business trip in Europe and Vlad somehow ended up being her guardian until they came back. Tucker also ended up being in his care. The week before the GIW had been chasing after Cujo and his parents got caught in the crossfire, now they were in the hospital in comas. The young African American feared that they would never wake up. Cujo had only come out of the Ghost Zone to search for Danny. He also now lived with Vlad with a little doggy door to the Ghost Zone.

The halfa and two eleven year old's were alone watching the caskets getting lowered into the ground when Vlad's ghost sense went off. His ghost sense wasn't like Daniel's, who would release a puff of frost from his mouth, no his ghost sense was more of a strong tingling going up his spine, then a feeling in his gut telling him where to look. Looking over to a nearby crypt, Vlad saw a figure holding onto the wall as they limped towards the three. "Get behind me children." Vlad got into a protective stance, eyes starting to glowing slightly. Behind him, Samantha and Tucker both got into defensive stances since the mysterious figure was most likely a ghost.

As the figure limped closer, their features got more prominent, like the fiery red hair flowing freely without a turquoise headband to hold it back. "Jasmine!?" The three were shocked when they realized who it was and immediately dropped their stances and all but ran to her.

As they got closer to the thirteen year old they could see that she was in horrible shape. Jasmine's shoes were missing and her clothes were torn and blood stained. She was covered in cuts and bruises, but what was really surprising was that Jasmine didn't have a single burn on her, not even a small one. Jasmine tried to take another step towards the others but her strength gave out and she collapsed to the ground.

Vlad was quick to catch the girl he thought of as his niece before she could hit the ground. She looked up at the man who was practically her uncle and with as much strength as she could muster, spoke two words. Two words that chilled everyone to their cores," Danny's alive." Vlad quickly surrounded the children and teleported them back to his mansion.

Everyone was in shock at the bomb just dropped by the thirteen year old that had been declared dead by the world. Speaking of which, Jasmine had passed out as soon as they teleported. Vlad immediately called a doctor from the Ghost Zone to look her over. The ghost doctor used her powers to heal all of Jasmine's cuts and bruises, along with morphing her clothes into pajamas so that there wasn't as much awkwardness for the girl when she awoke.

"This girl is dehydrated, which is why she collapsed. Her wounds looked as if she'd been caught in explosion. She's lucky her core kicked in otherwise she'd have been vaporized."

Vlad gained a look of confusion," Her core? Do you mean that Jasmine is a half-ghost like Daniel and myself?"

The ghost doctor looked mildly concerned," You mean you didn't already know? By the looks of it her powers had been suppressed for years and decided to emerge because of her high stress levels."

Vlad thought back to the times he'd visited the Fenton's. A memory came to mind of the first time he'd met Samantha and Tucker.

5 Years Ago...

Vlad was currently in the living room at Fenton Works listening to an eight year old Jasmine describe the project she was working on for science when he heard young Daniel complaining in the kitchen. " But mommy I don't wanna take the yucky vitamin. It tastes like the weird spicy candy Aunt Alicia likes to eat."

"Why do you know what that tastes like, that candy isn't for children!"

"I might have snuck some in my pocket and ate them when no one was around" Daniel glanced nervously up at his mother."

Maddie's face lit up in anger," DANIEL JAMES FENTON! Don't you ever steal something again! And don't you EVER eat candy that has alcohol in it again!"

Daniel began to sniffle," I'm sorry mommy, I didn't know it was wrong." Maddie's eyes softened as she wiped the tears from the six year old's face.

"I'm not mad Danny, well I am but not at you. I'm going to have a stern phone call to my sister about leaving her home made candy where children can find it."

Before Vlad could overhear more of the conversation, the doorbell rang and jack came crashing through the living room and ripped the door open and pointed a bazooka at two small children. They immediately started screaming and crying, well the little boy did. The little girl immediately ducked and kicked Jack in the shin. Jack fell and clutched his leg in pain.

"Sam, Tucker, you actually came!" Danny came running from the kitchen." Dad didn't blast you did he?"

"No, Tucker stop crying your embarrassing us."

Daniel finally noticed Vlad just staring at the whole scene," Hey Unkie Vlad, these are my friends Sam and Tucker."

"Danny you still haven't taken your vitamins!"

Daniel checked an imaginary watch on his wrist," Oh would ya look at the time, don't wanna be late for school. Bye mommy, by dad!'

Maddie ran up to the front door," DANNY!"

Back to 3 years ago...

Vlad was pulled out of his thoughts by a small groan. Turning quickly he saw Jasmine sit up in bed slowly, immediately downing the glass of water he'd left at her bedside table. The ghost doctor appeared out of nowhere and immediately started checking Jasmine over and asked what the last thing he remembered was.

Jasmine took several deep breaths before answering." We were all at the Nasty Burger having a family night out. My brother's friends were supposed to show but they never did. Danny kept trying to get us to leave but our parents didn't listen. We had just placed our orders when Danny suddenly stood up and tried to drag us to the front doors." Jasmine choked back a sob." Dad had just sat back down when it happened. Danny got hit with some kind of sleeping dart and then there was a loud rumbling from the kitchen, then it felt like my body was being burned alive." Jasmine was sobbing by now," I woke up earlier today in my room back at Fenton Works with a letter from my parents saying that they would've moved on before I woke up and that they took me back home before the police arrived. They said that Danny had been captured by the GIW and to find help to rescue him."

The ghost doctor put a comforting hand on Jasmine's shoulder, " I know this must be hard for you, but I have one more question and then you should rest."

Jasmine sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve," okay."

The ghost doctor looked Jasmine in the eye," Are you aware that you had no burns of any kind?"

"I hadn't really noticed, how could I have no burns?"

The ghost doctor turned to look at Vlad and he sighed," It's because, my dear, your a half-ghost like me."

Present Time

Ever since that day, Jasmine had slowly closed herself off from the rest of the household. Only coming out for food and occasionally grab a book she'd ordered in Vlad's name. The only one's allowed in her room were Cujo and Ember, who was only there to teach Jasmine about her fire core.

Vlad had just sat down at the long dining table tuning out Samantha and Tucker's regularly scheduled argument when the unimaginable happened. Jasmine came running through the doors at top speed, on the verge of being airborne, and said three words that made everyone stop what they were doing. "Danny's been rescued!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 101 13
Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had parents that were ghost hunters. One fatefu...
222K 7.3K 82
Separated from their brother, Dick, when they were six, White and Danny never knew that the Fentons had kidnapped them. But when you're a ghost boy a...
18.1K 815 30
||Book 2/2|| sequel to Inside Out ||Completed|| A boy who is feared by everyone for his powers and adored by few for his personality. That's a life o...
666K 22.9K 52
One fateful day, the friends and family of Danny Fenton are ruthlessly murdered. Danny has no place to call home, so he is forced to go and live with...