๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ~๐“๏ฟฝ...

By NagitosRightNut

"๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฏ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12.5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3

172 13 8
By NagitosRightNut

Chapter 3
Word count: 3k
––––––––––––––––––

You woke up and stretched your limbs. You looked around and saw that you were still inside your cottage. "Guess it wasn't all a dream..."

You could see orange rays peek through your blinds as the sun rose for a good morning. You rolled out of your bed and strolled towards your bathroom, when you stepped on something small and soft.

"AHHH! GET OFF OF ME!" The squeaky voice wailed.

You screamed and jumped off of whoever you just stepped on. You looked down to see a heated Monokuma.

He springs up like a ball looking pissed. "YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY I DON'T CONSIDER THIS AN ACT OF VIOLENCE!" He roars.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" You yelled back at him.

"I'll tell ya why before I was rudely stepped on...I came to inform you about your living situation. Since you are a foreign student and different from the others. I took the liberty of supplying you with hair and other care products you'll need." He explains to you.

"After all, I am a proud supporter of you colored people." Monokuma declares.

"You mean black right?" You try to correct him. "I SAID THAT!" He shrieks at you, before he disappears.

You brushed off Monokuma's abrupt visit and entered your bathroom. Sure enough, the bathroom was stocked with all the hair products you used from the shampoo and conditioner for textured hair, hair oils, and even down to a shower cap.

You hopped into the shower and did your normal routine. After you were done, you rubbed Cocoa butter lotion all over your skin, wrapped a towel around you, and brushed your teeth.

You got out of the bathroom and towards your closet, but when you opened it you were surprised to see all the clothes were the same as the ones you wore before.

'They really want me to be dressed like a cartoon character.' You thought, but got dressed regardless.

Once you were dressed, you noticed Nagito's jacket laying on your bed. You picked it up and placed it at the top of your closet for safekeeping.

You locked the door and walked towards the hotel. Suddenly, you heard your name being called from behind you and turned around to see who it was.

"Hey Y/N glad to see you're up bright and early!" Akane called after you.

"Oh, hey Akane what are you doing up so early?" You asked.

"I don't stay in bed for long. I like to use my mornings to train my body." She explained.

"I'm kind of the same way," You reply, "I like waking up early, if I can, and going for a jog. It helps wake my body up."

We both chatted about things we had in common. You found out she didn't grow up in the best living conditions and her family was quite poor. It honestly surprised you. You also didn't come from a wealthy family and had to stay in a bad neighborhood before you became an ultimate.

You felt a strong friendship with Akane growing. She felt down to earth and the closest person you could relate to here.

While we walked, we noticed a familiar girl in her cat jacket, staring down at her game console.

"Hey, Chiaki! I didn't expect to see you awake at this time." You greeted her.

She looks up and smiles. She had bags underneath her eyes from loss of sleep. She looked like if she blinked she'd pass out right there. "Oh hello. I accidentally stayed up all night playing my game and now I can't fall asleep."

"Aw, that can't be good for you." You told her.

"I know, but the game is addicting." She said letting out a loud yawn.

"Whatever you say Chiaki." You giggled.

We all walked and talked our way to the restaurant. When we stepped inside, you saw Peko and Fuyuhiko chatting in the lobby.

You sent a warm greeting their way, "Good morning you guys!" Peko nodded at me, while Fuyuhiko only let out a "tsk" my way

You gave him a stank look. That was one thing about, you did not take disrespect from anyone. "Excuse me Nig-" your hand flies over your mouth before the whole word cane out.

"Did you say something Y/N?" Akane asked

"Nah let's just get upstairs." You awkwardly laughed. Akane shrugged it off and headed up the stairs with Chiaki.

You exhaled in relief. You had to be careful using that word around these types of people.

There weren't many people upstairs except for Mahiru, Nekomaru, Gundham, Ibuki, and Teruteru.

Ibuki and Mahiru were seated at a table. Ibuki spotted us and waved us over. "Hey guys, over here!"

We took a seat and listened to what Ibuki had to say. "So let me tell you about the craziest dream I had!" Ibuki exclaimed, clearly excited.

"Ibuki please don't-" Mahiru pleaded but was cut off by Ibuki speaking, "So in the dream, there was a black and white bear that appeared and he was going on about us being in a killing game or something. Then, he turned Usami into a white and pink bunny named Monomi. He summoned some massive robots which started shooting at Monomi A.K.A Usami, and you got injured in your leg. That's when I woke up. Crazy right!"

You looked at Mahiru with a confused look and all she did was slowly shake her head in shame. You took a deep long breath. "Uh, Ibuki babe."

She turns and faces you, "Yeah what's up?" She asks.

"That wasn't a dream that actually happened..." You informed her.

"WHAT!! No wonder it felt so surreal!" She shouted in surprise.

"Oh, by the way, how's your leg Y/N?" Akane asked.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt as much, but I have been limping." You told her, rubbing your wound.

"I still can't believe we have to live like this now." Ibuki pouts.

"You're telling me." Akane agrees.
"Do you really think we have to..."Mahiru gulps and her face grows grim.

The atmosphere at the table gets tense and depressing as they recall what happened yesterday.

"Come on guys, it's not that bad we all have each other at least. Nothing bad will happen unless we let it." You reassured them.

She smiles, "You're right Y/N. I shouldn't be thinking negatively."

"Wow Y/N! You're like an older sister I never had!" Ibuki shouts wrapping her arms around me.

We laughed, but the light-hearted moment was interrupted by Akane's stomach roaring louder than a lion's.

"Sorry, but I'm starving!" She whines.

"There's some of the food over there." Ibuki pointed over to a table fully laid out with delicious seafood.

"So that's what that good smell was." Chiaki turns her attention away from her game.

"Gosh, it smells so good." Akane whines practically drooling all over herself and her stomach howls even louder.

She walks over to it, but you grab her shirt. "Hey at least wait till everyone's up. You're gonna eat it all before they even get a whiff of it." She frowns and sits back in her chair.

"Don't worry, I'll take you out a plate." You walk over to the table and take out some food for me and Akane

You set Akane's plate on the table and she quickly starts to go to town on it.

"Damn little lady you sure can put it away." You chuckle as you snap a crab leg open. It was actually really good. It reminded you of when your family would spend all of your cash prizes on seafood.

"Um, Akane you have a little something on your face." Chiaki told her. She looked up from her plate. There were sauces all over her face with crab meat sticking to her cheeks.

"Where?" She talked with her face full like a chipmunk. "Here I'll help you." Chiaki wipes her face off with a napkin.

"Y/N you gonna eat your crawfish?" She asked you although she was already taking it off your plate. "Sure go ahead." She grins and goes back to stuffing her face.

There was an announcement on one of the monitors in the hotel. It was an announcement telling us it was now morning and notifying people still slumbering to wake up.

Soon after, the hotel began to get flooded with everyone gathering around. You spotted Nagito, Hajime, and Kazuichi all together. You called them over to our table.

"Hey, Nagi and Haji over here!" They pull seats from a different table and sit at our table.

"Hey, why don't I get a cool nickname!" Kazuichi whines.

"Because I don't know you like that." You answer, bluntly.

"You've known me for the same amount of time you've known them!" He complains, folding his arm.

"Ugh, fine let me think of a name." You stared at him as you thought of a good nickname. "How about shark boy?" You suggested.

Everyone chuckled at the nickname, except Kazuichi of course. "PICK ANOTHER ONE!" He shouts.

"Nah I like that one. It's cute!" You giggled. "You're mean." He sulked in his seat. You stuck your tongue at him and went back to eat your food, but that's when you saw Hajime snaking his hands toward your shrimp.

You quickly swat his hand away. "Uh Uh, What do you think you're doing?"

"What? I'm hungry. Just let me get one." Hajime pleads.

"No. Go take out your plate then." You said, going back to eating your food. He sighs and gets up to take out some food.

Byakuya clangs loudly on a glass, silencing the room. "Great everyone's here. We shall use this chance to feast and discuss what happened yesterday."

"I have a question for you all. That Monokuma thing ordered us to kill each other. So, under these strange circumstances, what do you think we need right now?" Everyone was confused by that question. Not fully understanding his intent by it.

"Tch. Who the fuck knows? Get to the point already." Fuyuhiko grumbles.

"Well, for me to get to the point you need to answer my question first." Byakuya insists.

"What do we need? We need food and sleep. Right?" Akane answers.

"No... You forgot about shitting" Nekomaru adds.

"No...Does anyone have a real answer?" Byakuya sighs, rubbing his temples.

"Could it be...a bond?" Nagito responds.

"That's what I believe. As long as we work together, there's nothing we can't accomplish." He says.

"Beautifully said Nagito." Byakuya smiles as he fixes his glasses.

"It's impossible to face our enemy as individuals under these conditions, we must fight as a group." He declares.

"What we need right now is a disciplined leadership, provided by an unmistakable leader!" He exclaims.

"Ok, but who would that be?" You questioned, but you already knew what he was implying.

"Since you all insisted, I will be your leader," He proudly rejoiced. You had a feeling this meeting was just a ploy for him to be in charge, but he's probably the better choice out of all of us.

"Trust me now that I'm leader. I promise you no one will become a victim!" Byakuya swears.

"Kyaa! So reliable!" Ibuki shouts in joy.

"Now, I have something important to show you so follow me," He turns on his heels and exits the restaurant. We shortly followed after him as he walked to who knows where.

We followed Byakuya all the way to Jabberrocky park. "Jeez...I didn't expect a fatso like him to move that fast," Kazuichi wheezes catching his breath.

"So what did you want to show us Byakuya?" Hajime inquired.

"Hmph, I would've expected you to have seen it already. Over there" He points at what should've been where the statue was, but it was replaced with a giant contraption that looked like monokuma with a timer on it.

21 days, 3 hours, and 42 minutes read on the timer.

"What is that a bomb!" He gasped.

"It's not a bomb, If they wanted to blow us up they would've done so by now. But whatever it is we better keep track of it. It could be important." Byakuya proclaims.

"I wonder what it's counting done to?" You wondered aloud.

"Hmm, a mystery?" Ibuki scratched her head.

"Hm...A mysterious mystery isn't it?" You heard a familiar squeaky voice speak up. You looked down and saw Monomi.

You screamed in surprise. Everyone turns their head in your direction, confused by your sudden scream.

"Hey what's wrong-MONOMI!?" Hajime yells.

"Oh my god, you scared the mess out of me..." You took a deep breath and patted your chest. "What are you doing here I thought you...died?"

"I heard everyone talking while I was patrolling, so I came over..." She explains.

"No, not that. Didn't Monokuma kill you?" You asked her.

"Oh that. You don't have to worry about that. After all, I can't die!" She happily assures.

"I see...You must be an undead abomination, risen from the foulest depths of the Netherworld by black magic!" Gundham deciphers, like anything he said made complete sense.

"Monomi's a mechanical stuffed animal, right? Doesn't that mean she can't die in the first place?" Chiaki concludes.

"However, you have arrived at the perfect time. There's something I wanted to tell you." Byakuya tells Monomi.

"What is the meaning behind this timer and countdown?" He demands.

"Huh? Countdown?" Monomi looks up and spots the giant clock.

"WHAT IS THAT? HOW DID THAT GET THERE?" She shrieks. She seemed just as confused as we were.

"How did she not see that? It's the most out-of-place thing here." Hajime doubted, folding his arms.

"You really don't know?" Peko queried.

"I-I'm sorry...I don't really have a grasp of what Monokuma is doing." Monomi whimpers.

"Well, if you don't have any useful information. I'd suggest you get lost!" Byakuya ordered.

"I'm sorry!" She wept before disappearing.

"Hey, that wasn't very nice!" You criticized.

"It's better we don't get attached to it. She could be the same as Monokuma," Byakuya asserts.

"Yeah, who gives a fuck about a stuffed animal." Fuyuhiko scoffs.

You rolled my eyes at them, "Whatever if this was all you wanted to show us then I'm out." You turned on your heels and walked off.

• • • •

You were walking around the island. You had no idea where to, but you didn't care. You just wanted to be alone for a while.

"HEY! Y/N WAIT UP" You heard a voice shout

You turned around and saw Nagito jogging up to you. He slowed down to catch his breath. "Are you ok? You seem down." He asks you.

"Yeah, I just needed some fresh air." You sighed.

We walked in silence until Nagito spoke up, "Hey let's play 21 questions."

You raise your eyebrow in confusion, "Why?"

"I haven't gotten to really know you and it'll be fun. It's not like we have anything else to do." He says with a smile. You thought about it and nodded your head.

"Alright fine, how about this. You ask me a question and then I answer. Does that sound fair?" You asked.

"Sure. I don't mind." He smiled. He thinks for a moment before an idea pops into his head, "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

You giggled a little. That was such an easy question. "(Your favorite Ice Cream flavor)."

"Ok, so what's yours?" You inquire.

"French vanilla. Now, what's your favorite color?" He continues.

"F/C and yours?" You reply.

"Green obviously." He playfully answers again.

Time passed as we went back and forth asking each other questions. You found yourself smiling more than usual, enjoying spending time with him. He was actually quite interesting you didn't know why. He was like an open book, but with a sense of mystery to him. Our feet soon grew tired so we decided to rest down at the beach.

"Wow that's beautiful." You said admiring the setting sun and gorgeous purple sky.

"What you don't get to gaze at the setting sun?" Nagito asked you with a slight laugh.

"Not really, a lot of shit has been happening in my life and I haven't gotten the time to just sit down and take it all in." You confessed, picking seashells out of the sand.

"Can I ask you another question?" He asks.

"Isn't that more than 21?" You slightly, teased.

"Fine then I won't ask then." Nagito went back to staring at the sunset.

"Wait no tell me please." You pleaded to him

"Alright, what's your family like?" He implored.

You hesitated for a moment. You definitely weren't expecting a question about your personal life.

"You don't have to answer. I'm sorry if I asked something that makes you uncomfortable." He tells you.

"No it's fine I just wasn't expecting a question like that. Uh, I live with my mom, older sister, and my little sister." You explained.

"Wow, two sisters I wish I had siblings. I'm the only child of two loving parents and one big dog." He responds.

"Wow, lucky! Having siblings seems fun till one of them keeps stealing your clothes and the other won't let you step one foot in her room." You laughed.

"You're so adorable. You know that? And I mean every word of what I said." Nagito confessed, his ears slightly turning red.

"Wha...what are you talking about?! I'm not adorable!" You blurt.

"But you are. Your smile and laughter make me feel happy." He sighs. He continued to stare up at the sky, but this time his thoughts weren't focused on the sunset. This time they were focused on a certain brown skinned girl.

"Can I ask you a question now?" You asked him.

"Oh, sure go ahead." Nagito says.

"Why are you always smiling? Not that it's a bad thing. You just always seem to do it, even if something bad happens." He put his hand on his chin looking like he was thinking, but he already had the answer without thinking.

"Well, it's just because I have hope. If something is wrong I just hope it'll get better. Plus who wouldn't be smiling if they were sitting beside such a pretty girl." He cooed.

"Oh my gosh you are such a liar." You scoffed, playfully punching his arm.

"A liar? What do I have to lie about when the truth is right in front of me? Hold on-" He leaned over to a flower bed and picked one of the hibiscuses. He slipped the flower behind your ear. His hand lingered on your face, holding it and stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"There now you're even prettier." He softly laughs. Your cheeks felt like they were on fire and it felt like butterflies came alive in your stomach. You put your hands over your face in embarrassment.

"Y/N don't hide your face. Let's see that smile." He brought his hands around you and started to tickle your sides.

"NAGITO STOP!" You hollowed in laughter,"OK OK, I'M SMILING STOP TICKLING ME!"

"You're so adorable. You know that? And I mean every word of what I said." Nagito blushed. He talked to you with such affection and adoration. You wanted this moment to last forever.

"Yeah...Whatever weirdo." You pouted

We stayed out and talked some more. All the way till the sun finally set and it was dark out.

"I didn't realize how dark it got. Come on let's-" He looks over to see you sleeping soundly with your head resting on his arm.

He chuckles and removes the flower from behind your ear. "Let's get you to bed."

• • • •

You stirred half awake when you felt someone shaking you.

"Hey Y/N, sorry for waking you but where's your key so I could get you inside." Nagito whispers.

"My....pocket." You groggily answer.

He reaches into your skirt pocket and finds the key. He unlocks the door and carries you inside.

He lays you down on your bed, takes your shoes off, and brings the blanket over you.

"I hope you're comfortable. I'll leave now." He murmured.

"Good night Nagito." You mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

"Sleep dream Y/N." He smiles, kissing you softly on your forehead.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/N: You know I had to come through with a little fluff, but now I'm ready for the killings to begin😈💖👩🏾‍💻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 24
female reader (y/n) (l/n) ultimate artist, trapped in a killing game with her classmates and two boys who had caught her attention from the beginning...
20.7K 762 12
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ morning as you roamed the halls of your school. Walking side by side with your best friend; ๐•น๏ฟฝ...
19.4K 412 14
โš ๏ธ warning โš ๏ธ This book is intended for a black audience so if you dont like it leave๐Ÿ™ƒ
1.2K 46 8
โ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ง๐š๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ.โž โžณ where y/n is obsessed with nanami kento and kidnaps him to f...