Tsarina ( SLOW UPDATES )

By ImmaDimmal

Anna Marchetti was the black sheep of the Marchetti family. Her father is the don of the Italian Mafia, the s... More

Prologue
Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Orlov Tsarina's
Character List 2
Chapter 11
New Cover!!
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
The LAU Mansion
Chapter 16
Listen Up Y'all!!(Important)
THANK YOU!
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Part 2
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ📢
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement :(
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
N/A ANOUNCEMENT

Chapter 23 Part 1

3.3K 104 12
By ImmaDimmal

Hey MY LovAlies!!!! 😘

I have to say this...i HAVE NO IDEA why you guys havent started cussing me out .

How are you guys so patient??? & SWEET?!?!?

I literally update like a sloth. And yet i have received sweet and polite messages in my inbox. I really thought imma be cussed out this time  🥺

But...i guess im lucky.. to have patient and supportingbfans like y'all! Thank you for your patience my lovAlies!! Really! it means a lot....💜

So since you waited FOR SO DAMN LONG imma give you a two parter update!! 😋😋

Hope you like it !! Enjoy!! :')

Love ya guys 😘

Please don't forget to VOTE COMMENT, LIKE & FOLLOW! ❤️

ImDI 💜

***************************************************************************************

"Hm...I never thought this day would come. I hoped it wouldn't but...it still did" said my grandmother glaring down at Salvio.

We all landed three hours ago. We all freshened up and are currently sitting in the conference room. As soon as we arrived, Aylin was tended to by Dr Keegan and was put on complete rest.

Currently, we are in a tense situation. My grandmother is meeting Salvio and my brothers and she is NOT going easy on them.

"I-I... understand that you might have some anger towards us...however..." Salvio started but was immediately cut off by my baba.

"Anger? Is that what you think this is?" baba looked straight into Salvio's eyes.

"Had my daughter been alive......my granddaughter would have had a better life"

My Brothers and father...were looking down with guilt and shame. I mean I guess they finally came to their senses. Well good for them, I guess.

"Now to the matters at hand. Don Alex, your stepmother and sisters caused some trouble, haven't they?"

Alex cleared his throat to reply," yes. Unfortunately, so. She threatened the life of my wife and unborn child. I... I was late. I trusted the wrong person. And I know I can never change what happened. However, I will get them. And justice will be done"

The entire time Alex was talking e was looking straight into my eyes.

Tough luck bitch.

"Don Alex. There is no talk of justice here. But yes, the second we get them in our hands, they will regret ever stealing from the Orlovs. And of course, threatening an heir as well."

I opened the file that was handed to me by Isa, it had every single thing that Dahlia and her daughters have done to date.

"Don Salvio, it seems you have been quite careless...." Said Pa in a cold tone.

Salvio and the rest of the Marchettis looked at Pasha confused.

"Fraud, Theft, Abuse, drugs, real estate fraud, murder, ...oh wow trafficking....and this is not even half of the list... And let's not forget they harassed my daughter...." Pa continues.

"I...Didn't know..." was the only thing Salvio could say. He looks at me with guilt-filled eyes.

All of them. And the only thing I could do was a smirk. It's funny. really. How they could so easily say sorry.

"Well, you can't undo what has been done," I said looking at them and then continued

"However, we can stop them. There is a blind spot to this entire scenario. My sources tell me these women are not working alone. Any of their help can't be pinpointed."

Everyone piped up at this. It's true. Someone's backing them and we can't trace them with our resources if we can't trace someone.... It's bad news.

"It could be Wilson behind" Alex chimed in.

"Wilson has fled, just like his daughter, but it's not him, there are bigger hands at play here. And we will find it." Said Pa.

"The Marchetti will be under the Orlov protection you will be living in the main house. You will in no way participate in this investigation...well manhunt to be exact" Baba said.

The Marchettis started to protest when I held up a hand silencing them.

"You are all on very thin ice. And I do not trust you, idiots, for shit. You let three women play the fool with you FOR YEARS. YOU KICKED YOU, 13-YEAR-OLD CHILD, OVER THESE WOMEN. AND I WILL NOT LET THE RUSSIAN MAFIA ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR IDIOCRASY. YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL MAFIA IN THE FUCKING WORLD!! LOOTED LIKE A BUNCH OF AMATEURS!" I screamed slamming my hand onto the table.

There was silence around the table. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm down.

I saw past phone I looked up and saw he was reading a text message. He excused himself and walked out of the conference.

Strange.

Ji was in the room now. he was asking Marchetti questions. Dahlia and the girls.

Half an hour later we were ready to conclude the meeting when Ste popped his head inside.

"Vanya" he called out.

"We are almost done," I said asking him to wait.

"My apologies Tsarina, this cannot wait "

I moved out and led to pasha's office. I saw him sitting on his chair with a grave expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, a little sceptical.

"We have found some information as to who the mole is"

Hearing this made me perk up a little but my thrill died down seeing his face.

"Judging by your face.... It's someone close, isn't it?" I ask, saying different prayers in my head.

"V... it's bad. And it's gonna be really bad if more proof comes to the surface"

I clenched my teeth bracing myself for the name.

"Who?"

"....."

I could feel the atmosphere become cold and intense,

"WHO"

"ITS ARI!!" Pa screamed.

*Third Person POV*

Vanya's entire world came to a stop when she heard the name come out of Pasha's mouth.

She burst out laughing in shock.

"ARI? OUR ARIYAH? PA c'mon! She's my informer and tech! if she wanted anyone of us dead. We would have been dead years back/!!" she said laughing

'Vanya, that's what we thought as well. I trust her to V, but the evidence..."

"What evidence!?!?! What could falter your faith in her?" Vanya asked incredulously.

Ste had placed a set of documents in front of Vanya who was now sitting at the edge of her seat.

She opened the file scanning through the details.

There it was.

Evidence.

Flights to different places. Unreported transaction amounts. And even photographs of her meeting cartel members....

But Vanya still couldn't believe it. Despite this information, she still refuses to believe it.

"No, I will not accept these. These could easily be falsified and who is your source? She is my lieutenant. SHE HAS NO MOTIVE" Vanya screamed trying to get her uncles to see sense.

"Vanya, you may be right, the source, however...is what is making us concerned," Ste said.

Suddenly the door opened revealing none other than Ari's mother, my aunt.

Aunt Illya

Ilya had tears in her eyes. She could not contain the tears.

Vanya stood up and rushed to her aunt.

"Vanya.... I tried to get her to stop...I did. She won't... I don't know why she is doing this??"

Vanya took in a deep breath trying to process the information.

"VANYA," Illya called the Tsarina's name in a stern voice.

"Yes, Tetya." (aunt)

"She may be my daughter. If she is proven wrong, she is no different. She is a traitor. She stabbed her own family in the back. I-I.....just do what is right" Illya burst into tears with this.

It was understandable. On one side Ariya is her daughter, on the other side she hurt her family. The worst place a mother can ever be in.

Vanya still could not believe it. She sighed deeply

"Ste inform Ji and Isa of the situation and bring them here; Pa where is Ariya?"

"She is confined in her room. She is not reacting well."

Vanya felt a sense of despair takes over her body. Ji and Isa burst into the room eyes wide and panting. Vanya motioned for them to wait.

"Please give us a moment. I need to speak with comrades. Pa...Please take Tetya down."

Pasha and Ilya were walking when Pasha turned and said in a serious tone.

"Remember Vanya, you are not just a family member or a friend. You are also the Tsarina of the Russian Mafia. It's not just the Orlov family you have to look after. But every soldier under our care and their families as well. I know you will make the wise decision." With that, they both left.

Ji and isa locked the doors behind them.

"V...YOU POSSIBLY CAN'T ITS ARI!" Isa screamed out.

"I KNOW!! STOP SCREAMING!" VANYA BURST OUT BEFORE COLLAPSING ON THE CHAIR, beside her.

Ji and Isa sat on either side of Vanya's chair. Ji fixed all of them a whiskey on the rocks, the expensive bottle taken from Pashas collection.

Isa patted Vanya's shoulder knowing that the outburst was not on purpose.

Vanya took the glass taking a big gulp. The burning sensation that ran down her throat did calm her nerves a bit.

"you guys know what I have to do right?" Vanya said rubbing her forehead.

"V....do you think it's her?" Ji asked.

"Absolutely not. I know she I being framed. But the proof came from Tetya Ilya. I cannot brush this aside."

"W-what are you going to do?" Isa asked scared for her best friend.

"As a Tsarina, I will have to put out an order for investigation"

Isa's face morphed into fear as well as Ji's.

Investigation in the Russian Mafia means literal forms of physical torture.

"Nobody is going to touch her, that's my word," Vanya said in all seriousness.

They both relaxed at that.

"Now...I can't face her as Vanya. I will be facing her as the tsarina. She will go through a verbal investigation and she will be under room confinement and she will not have access to any tech"

"V.... this is shit.... she our girl...this can't be her" Isa begged Vanya through tears.

"Isa, someone went to great lengths to frame Ari. Heck, they even got Pasha and Aunt Ilya convinced." Ji said assessing the whole situation.

"And they want us to take the bait. Which is exactly what we are gonna do. I don't what they will achieve with this. But for now, we have to do this" Vanya replied standing up and getting ready to go out of the room.

"Vanya, we have to keep Ari in the loop. She is gonna break if we turn our backs on her."

" Hmm I have an idea. We gotta go now. Pa, Tetya, Ste and Baba is speaking with Ari as we speak. It's not looking good. We gotta move NOW"

And with that, they all rushed to Ari's room.

As they got closer, they could hear loud voices coming into the room. There were at least six guards outside, they bowed at their Tsarina and moved away so she could in.

The three stepped into the room the sight they saw broke their hearts. There were guards in each corner. Baba, and Pasha, were sitting on the couch in the room, and Ste was standing behind them. On the table in front of them was all the evidence and then there was Ari...who was sitting on her knees in front of them, her head down and tears falling from her eyes.

***************************************************************************************

Dont stop now my lovalies...! Head onto PART 2!!

BUT- Please don't forget to VOTE COMMENT, LIKE & FOLLOW! 🥲❤️😘

Love ya guys 😘

ImDI 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 701 11
3 year old Aria had been living with her neglectful mother and abusive step father for 1 year, after her biological father divorced Amy - Aria's moth...
1.4M 36.8K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
93.5K 2.1K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...
140K 2.5K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...