Chapter 23 Part 2

Here is part 2

Enjoy my lovalies!!

P.S This my apology gift, for making yall wait! Please accept it 🙏🏻🙏🏻

ImDI 💜

***************************************************************************************

*Vanya's Pov*

No.

This is just wrong.

Ari looked up at us and then put her head down again as though she had given up. She kept mumbling" it's not true" every few seconds.

"Ariya Ilya Orlov..." I said in the coldest voice I can muster.

Aris morphed into utter fear. she got up and rushed up to try to come near me but suddenly the guards started pointing their guns at her.

"НА КОЛЕНЯ! ОСТАНОВИСЬ ПРЯМО ТАМ! УБЕГАЙТЕ ОТ ЦАРИЦЫ! НА КОЛЕНЯ!"

(KNEEL KNEEL! STOP RIGHT THERE! GET AWAY FROM THE TSARINA! KNEEL KNEEL!)

Out of pure she froze and kneeled with her hands up. The whole scene just became chaotic.

"ДОСТАТОЧНО! ОРУЖИЕ ВНИЗ, Я ЗАСЫЛАЮ ВАМИ В РОТ ПУШКУ!"

(ENOUGH! GUNS DOWN I PUT A BULLET IN YOUR MOUTHS!)

And that was enough to calm the entire situation.

Isa pulled Ari up from her knees and took her to the bed. And as per plan. Why she did that Isa tapped the following words in morse on Ari's hand

We. Believe. Go. Along.

Ari showed relief for a split second but she kept the act up. I walked forward.

"Ariya you are under suspicion for being a traitor. So ill give you chance to come out with the truth. "I said as I sat on a chair beside Pasha and baba.

"I...DID NOT do it. I have always been loyal to the Orlov family and ...to you" she said looking into my eyes. I gave her a discreet nod.

"The proof says otherwise. You are a part of the family so that will be taken into consideration. You will be undergoing investigations. You will be confined to the room and will not be allowed to have any contact with anybody. You are currently suspended from your position as Capo Regime until your name is cleared." Said one of our top-tier guards. His name was Igor. He was the general of my soldiers

He is a good soldier however I did not like the way he was looking at Ari. He looked t her with utter disgust.

I get it, to him she's just a traitor. And that's put are at risk.

Ari had her eyes closed and her hands balled into fists and nodded her head.

This is such bullshit. Ari has always stayed loyal to her family. She was my capo. And she was the best. I will get her out of this.

Baba and pasha got up. And Baba went up close to Ari "You are family, and I know you haven't done anything. But someone put forward this roof and we will prove your innocence the right way" she placed a kiss on her forehead and proceeded to walk out.

Pa also rubbed her shoulder in affection.

While they all walk out baba squeezed my shoulder in reassurance. And exited.

They all knew Deep down that Ari would never do this. I can't even imagine what aunt Ilya must be going through.

"The first round of questioning will take place now, since I'm very close to you I will not partake in the questioning. But...ill be seeing you " I said to Ari who had determination in her eyes. She knows.