สŸษชสŸ แด…แดœส€แด‹'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€'๊œฑ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01๐Ÿฆ‹
0.02๐Ÿฆ‹
0.03๐Ÿฆ‹
0.04๐Ÿฆ‹
0.05๐Ÿฆ‹
0.06๐Ÿฆ‹
0.07๐Ÿฆ‹
0.08๐Ÿฆ‹
0.09๐Ÿฆ‹
0.10๐Ÿฆ‹
0.11๐Ÿฆ‹
0.12๐Ÿฆ‹
0.13๐Ÿฆ‹
0.14๐Ÿฆ‹
0.15๐Ÿฆ‹
0.16๐Ÿฆ‹
0.17๐Ÿฆ‹
0.18๐Ÿฆ‹
0.19๐Ÿฆ‹
0.20๐Ÿฆ‹
0.21๐Ÿฆ‹
0.22๐Ÿฆ‹
0.23๐Ÿฆ‹
0.24๐Ÿฆ‹
0.25๐Ÿฆ‹
0.26๐Ÿฆ‹
0.27๐Ÿฆ‹
0.28๐Ÿฆ‹
0.30๐Ÿฆ‹
0.31๐Ÿฆ‹
0.32๐Ÿฆ‹
0.33๐Ÿฆ‹
0.34๐Ÿฆ‹
0.35๐Ÿฆ‹
0.36๐Ÿฆ‹
0.37๐Ÿฆ‹
0.38๐Ÿฆ‹
0.39๐Ÿฆ‹
0.40๐Ÿฆ‹
0.41๐Ÿฆ‹
0.42๐Ÿฆ‹
0.43๐Ÿฆ‹
0.44๐Ÿฆ‹
0.45๐Ÿฆ‹
0.46๐Ÿฆ‹
0.47๐Ÿฆ‹
0.48๐Ÿฆ‹
0.49๐Ÿฆ‹
0.50๐Ÿฆ‹
0.51๐Ÿฆ‹
0.52๐Ÿฆ‹

0.29๐Ÿฆ‹

3.4K 167 18
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1:00 pm

"Dinosaurs ain't real dummy." Derrick rolled his eyes at his little brother who kept talking about them after watching Jurassic Park.

"I ain't dumb." Dj mugged him. "When you get eaten by one don't scream to me for help. Ima laugh and say I told you so."

"That's mean." Italy told him and he shrugged.

"He called me dumb." Dj said before walking off.

"I wanna go outside." Italy told Jasmine, pulling on her shirt to get her attention.

"You can't, it's cold out." She told her only for Italy to pout. "You can go ask momma but she gone tell you the same thing."

"You no fun." Italy mugged her before running away to go find Durk.

"She a big ass baby." Derrick shook his head before following her just so he could watch her cry when Durk tell her the same thing.

"They evil." Nova told Jasmine who laughed.

"I swear." Jasmine said as she grabbed her phone from off the island. "Keyonte coming over with Antonne. They grabbed everybody some food."

"My daddy gone kill me when he find out I'm hanging with his opp daughter and not at the movies." Kind said, shaking her head.

"I told you that you didn't have to come. I don't want you to get in trouble for being around here." Jaleah said and Kind rolled her eyes.

"Girl, I'm almost grown. I can be friends with whoever I wanna be friends with. Yo daddy not my opp, the fuck." Kind mugged the air.

Jaleah shook her head with a slight laugh as Keyonte and Antonne came into the kitchen with 2 Taco Bell bags.

"This was the closest restaurant I was at when you called." Keyonte told Jasmine as he sat the bag on the island before pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Right, y'all don't want it, give it to me." Antonne said as he watched Maurice dig through the bag.

"Big hungry ass." Nova said and Antonne mugged her.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." Antonne mumbled, drinking his Baja Blast.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that?" Nova stood up and Jasmines eyes widened.

"Who else? You the only one that always saying dumb shit to me every time I speak. Get off my dick!" Antonne raised his voice a bit.

Jaleah and Jasmine looked at each other in confusion on why they were getting so tight.

"Why you talking like that?" Nova mugged him moving closer to him only for Maurice to push her back slightly.

"Cause you been pissing me off lately, always putting yo 2 cents in whatever I fucking do."

"What just happened?" Keyonte asked in confusion on how fast this escalated.

"He getting smart for no reason. He took my joke too serious and for what?" Nova said rolling her eyes.

"Bro stop talking to me." Antonne mumbled and got on his phone to ignore her.

"Y'all chill out." Maurice said just as Jahmir walked into the kitchen, looking around in confusion after feeling the tension in the room.

"I been chilling." Nova shrugged, sitting back down in her seat as she bit into her taco.

"Damn, that's my cue to go. My ride outside." Kind said and Jaleah followed her out of the kitchen and to the front door.

They went outside seeing a car pull up, "Shit." Kind mumbled seeing her dad get outta the car looking mad.

"Who house this is? You supposed to be at the fucking movies." The rapper said mugging her. "Who the fuck is this?"

"This my bestfriend Jaleah." Kind said just as the front door opened again, exposing Durk who looked at Kentrell.

"The fuck this nigga doing here?" They said in unison as they both reached for their guns.

"Oh shit, chill!" Kind yelled holding her hand out infront of them.

"Naw Kind, what the fuck you got going on?" Kentrell questioned her, keeping his gun pointed as Ben and KD quickly hopped out the car.

"Chill top, this Kind best friend." Ben said and Kentrell looked at him with his face scrunched up.

"You knew she was friends with a opp nigga daughter?"

"I ain't know who her dad was I just knew she and Kind was cool." Ben clarified.

"Fuck off my property for I air yo shit out!" Durk yelled taking his gun off safety.

The only thing that was stopping him from shooting was Jaleah. He ain't wanna traumatize her.

"This not even our house." Jaleah told him. She was honestly so shook right now, not expecting this at all.

"Let's fucking go Kind!" Kentrell yelled at her causing her to quickly go to him.

"I told y'all to pick me up so why the fuck he here." Kind whispered to KD who held his hands up in defense as she got in the car.

Kentrell slowly walked back until he reached his car before he got inside then sped off.

Durk looked at Jaleah who stood there in shock at what just happened.

"Jaleah." He tried to touch her but she moved away then stormed back into the house.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked Jaleah who ignored her and went upstairs to Jahmir room.

"They had each other at gun point?" Jasmine asked after Jaleah finished telling her what happened a couple hours ago.

The girls were in Nova's room, listening to Jaleah tell them about the series of events that took place earlier.

"Yes." Jaleah shook her head. "I knew they had unspoken beef but I didn't think it was that deep. I don't think ima be able to talk to Kind again."

"Girl, yes you will." Nova assured her. "We'll find a way when it comes down to it."

"I agree." Jasmine said.

Jaleah nodded, "I'm finna go back to Jah's room." She told them and they nodded.

She got up and left Novas room then entered Jahmirs, shutting the door behind her.

Jahmir was laying on his bed watching a random movie. She jumped on the bed, crawling to him and laying on his chest.

"You okay now?" Jahmir asked her, rubbing her back and she nodded. He knew she was hella upset from earlier so he suggested she go vent to Nova and Jasmine.

She sat up and straddled him as she looked down at him. He licked his lips, rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

"Wassup?" He questioned noticing her staring a little to hard.

"Nothing," She shook her head, leaning down and pressing a kiss against his lips.

"Mm, wait." Jaleah whined as Jahmir pulled back from the kiss to let her breathe, sucking and kissing on her neck instead.

She moaned quietly as he sucked on her sweet spot while pulling her panties down, tossing them to the side.

"Wait, Wait." She paused, pushing him back some. "I'm scared." She told him.

"I ain't gone hurt you, I promise." He told her and she nodded he softly pushed her back down on the bed, spreading her legs open.

He wasn't gone give her any dick yet knowing she wasn't ready for allat.

He licked his lips after staring at her soaked area for a bit. He leaned down and instantly started eating her.

He ran his tongue up and down her slit, slurping up her juices, earning a moan from her.

"Ouu." She whimpered as he circled his tongue around her clit, sending tingles throughout her body.

She gripped his dreads, feeling him suck on her clit as he slowly entered a finger inside of her, causing a face to scrunch up.

He moved his finger inside of her slowly, trying to let her adjust before adding another finger, looking up at her for reassurance.

She nodded causing him to instantly speed up his pace while flicking his tongue against her sensitive bud.

"Oh s- shit!" She moaned out as he finger fucked her faster. She subconsciously closed her legs as the pleasure became intense.

He popped her thigh, pushing them back open as she felt a knot in her stomach start to form.

"Ouu! F- Fuck Jah!" She moaned loudly, causing him to quickly cover her mouth.

Her eyes started to water as she tried to scoot away from him, becoming overwhelmed with pleasure.

He removed his hand from her mouth, using his now free hand to fastly rub her clit as he kissed her neck.

"Don't run bae." He mumbled lowly in her ear as she closed her eyes, mouth falling open as her orgasm finally hit.

She gasped, moaning loudly as her body shook intensely, back arching off the bed as she came.

He continued to fuck her through her orgasm until she grabbed his wrist to slow his movements.

He slowly pulled his fingers out sliding them into his mouth, humming at the taste of her.

He leaned down and began to lick her clean, causing her to twitch every now and then due to her being sensitive.

When he lifted back up he kissed her, "You okay?" He asked, noticing her leg was still shaking.

"Yes." Jaleah mumbled weakly as he walked away, coming back with a wet wash cloth to clean her up a bit, knowing she was too tired to shower right now.

"I hope you know we dating now. Ion just be eating anybody pussy."

A/N: I feel like writing the first sex scene to my books always be cringe to me lol. I never know how to start it.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 633 15
This story is about an angry Omega. Isaac is an Omega and he lost his parents when the Pack was attacked and he was devastated over the lost and as t...
549K 11.9K 42
He was ruthless, He was powerfull, He was heartless, He was the devil, He was the king, He was engaged!! Sebastian Knight, the 26 year old billionare...
179K 5.1K 56
Not all bad boys are bad, most are cute, most don't really act as bad boys, they just look like one. Remember that. Just like how the saying goes: "...
39.4K 359 10
{Hey, before reading the description let me warn you I suck at writing descriptions so, just don't mind, okay ? Anyway, here goes my stupid descripti...