Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

HeToldTheMoon tarafından

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 Daha Fazla

Always love
Safe and Sound
Family
Find yourself short
Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty
Cure to Cancer
New
Guppy
17251 words
Bunny
Love
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
Research
New

New

970 24 1
HeToldTheMoon tarafından

G!P Lauren and Camila

Lauren walked in on her wife having sex with another woman. Camila thought she'd be pissed, but instead the woman only began to undress to join them.

Lauren had already had a super stressful day at work and she saw this as an opportunity to release that stress.

So, she fucked that woman, joining her wife in having sex with her.

She found her wife's load that was already inside of her, taking it upon herself to fuck it deeper and make room for her own sperm.

The woman was grasping the sheets, writhing and crying out in pleasure. Lauren hadn't ever seen such a beautiful woman before.

She was perfect.

Camila thrusted into the woman's backside, filling up both holes. When the married couple felt the woman coming undone, they expressed another load into her.

The woman laid back in exhaustion, chest heaving. Slowly and gently the two pulled out of her, laying beside her and showering her in their affection.

They needed this. They needed someone to fuck to release all of their pent up emotion.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked the beauty who was in between her and her wife.

"Y/N." She turned to look at the green eyes Cuban, locking eyes with her.

"We were supposed to wait for you to come home from work, but this one couldn't wait." She teased, tapping the Cuban who was behind her and sucking on her neck.

"Ugh, Camz. Stop it." She whined, pushing her away.

Lauren chuckled when she saw the dark marks that her wife managed to make there.

"Camz, leave the girl alone."

"What? I'm marking what's ours. Y/N's staying with us. I wanted to surprise you. I know we've been so stressed with everything lately and haven't gotten enough time together, so I thought Y/N would help. She's going to be staying here while we're away, helping us as best as she can."

"And before you ask, no. I'm not being paid, it's not like that." The woman chuckled.

"In fact, I've been trying to find a nice couple to settle down with while I'm in Miami." She admitted.

"Consider it a fair trade." She sighed when Camila slipped into her once more.

"Round two?" The brunette suggested.

"Ugh, I have no choice, do I?" The woman moaned, making Lauren kiss her neck and get in position, too.

Y/N was laid on her side, letting the two women do the work. She was enjoying the stimulation, melting into it and moaning when a hand found her clit.

"God, Camz... she's so tight..." Lauren moaned, locking lips with her wife.

Y/N gasped when the green eyed Cuban hit her g-spot perfectly when she had adjusted her position.

"Fuck!" She cursed out, thighs trembling as she was thrown into an orgasm.

Both Cubans groaned, cumming inside of the woman when they felt her fluttering and clenching around them.

All three laid back on the bed in exhaustion, unable to go another round. Camila looked down, finding their collection of sperm leaking out of the woman's two holes.

"Let me clean you up." Camila pecked her forehead and got up to grab something to clean her up.

Lauren had other plans, slipping between those thighs and cleaning her up with her mouth.

"Lauren!" Y/N gasped, thighs trembling at her sensitivity.

But the woman didn't care, sucking and tasting their mixed juices. It was a flavor she'd remember forever. It was sweet and it made her so hot and bothered.

Camila returned, chuckling when she found her wife's position.

"Lo, leave her be. She's sensitive, look at her. She practically clawing you." The brunette pointed to how Y/N's nails dug into that creamy neck.

"Lauren, p-please!" The woman begged, making the Cuban groan and pin her thighs open when she tried to push her away.

"Lauren! Ugh, baby! I'm cumming!" She exclaimed, thighs trembling and squeezing around that head of raven hair.

Camila stood back and watched the heavenly sight, watching as the woman was thrown into an orgasm. Her hands grasped that raven hair, pulling and gripping it as her hips rose up off of the bed. Her back arched, lips parted in a silent moan and eyes shut in ecstasy.

Lauren hummed against her, making her shudder.

"Mmph! I can't, Lauren!" She begged, making the Cuban press a gentle kiss to her vagina before pulling away.

"No need for clean up, baby." Lauren kissed her wife, making her groan.

"Ugh, babe. You've got me all riled up again." Camila groaned, looking to the spent woman who was still sprawled out on their bed.

"No- no, Camila! Have mercy!" The woman begged, crying out when Camila forced her onto her hands and knees.

"Come on, baby. Just one more round and then we can relax. I know you're sensitive, but just one more." She kissed her bare back, making whine.

Lauren got in position underneath the beauty, easing her penis through her folds. Camila eased into the woman's ass, making whine and squirm in sensitivity.

"Fine." She huffed, slipping into position on her hands and knees. She allowed Lauren to grasp her hips for leverage to thrust into her, locking lips with her.

Camila kissed and sucked on the back of her neck and shoulder, marking her skin as she fucked her from behind.

It didn't take long for them to reach their peak, Y/N cumming right after the two women who had just expressed their load into her. This action made them bust another load into her, furthermore draining themselves.

All three collapsed onto the bed, physically unable to continue. They relaxed, covered in a thin sheet of sweat as they laid with one another.

The two Cubans were still inside of their mistress, not wanting to part from her warm haven of a body. She just felt too good.

Y/N sighed in relief, laying on her side with both women facing her. She was facing Lauren who was still inside of her vagina, able to feel her pulsing member.

It was such an intimate moment, the feeling of each other's breaths, throbs, pulses, and so much more. It was something Lauren had only ever shared with her wife, but when then Camila hated anal.

Lauren and Camila hadn't ever felt something so pleasurable, it just felt so good, so right.

Y/N was fast asleep when the two broke from their thoughts, eyes going to the mistress between them.

Her breathing was steady, chest rising and falling in such a melodic way. Her face was relaxed and so was her body. Her insides felt like a warm and tight hug around the two women, providing them with such a wondrous haven that they'd never felt before.

And Y/N wasn't telling them to stop. No, instead she enjoyed every minute of it, so much that she had fallen asleep.

All three were still and at peace with one another.

It was a mutual feeling between both Cubans. They loved the presence of the beauty between them and they wouldn't let her go without a fight.

They didn't want her to leave.

They shared a loving kiss before letting themselves fall into their own little world of dreams.

Camila was the first to wake, senses filling with the scent of pancakes. She hadn't ever smelt something like this since she was a child.

"Laur, Laur wake up." She shook her wife, noticing the empty space between them.

"Ugh, five more minutess..." the Cuban groaned, burying her face more into her pillows.

Camila only shook her more, making her whine and look at her with a glare. That glare softened when she smelt that heavenly scent. The scent that brought nothing but nostalgia.

The two wrapped themselves in their robes, going downstairs to find that beautiful woman who was wearing nothing but Lauren's Prelude sweatshirt that went to her mid thighs.

She had her back to them, plating those perfectly fluffy pancakes and humming along to the beautiful melody of The Only Exception, by Paramore.

Lauren was the first to approach her, reaching under the hoodie and for her ass as she pressed up against her.

"Ugh, god. You fucking scared me." The woman groaned, trying to calm her heart after she jumped.

"You always this handsy in the morning?" She teased, moaning softly when a hand slipped between her thighs.

"You always this wet in the morning?" Lauren whispered into her ear, teasing right back to her. The sheer sound of her raspy voice sent shivers down the woman's spine.

"Mmm, I always wake up horny." The woman turned around after she had finished on the stove, allowing the Cuban to lift her onto the island of the kitchen.

Camila smirked at this, pulling the woman by her shoulders to the edge of the island. There, the three women undressed themselves and prepared for their second sexual encounter.

Lauren thrusted into the woman's vagina, while her wife thrusted into her mouth.

Y/N moaned, massaging those smooth and hairless balls that met her chin every time the brunette thrusted down her throat.

Camila groaned, loving how the woman and no gag reflex. The beautiful woman was sprawled out on the kitchen island, legs over Lauren's shoulders.

She would gently tap the brunette's thigh when she needed to breathe, but just the stimulation was enough to have Camila growing close already.

The woman moaned when she tasted that warm sperm in her mouth, letting Camila thrust a few more times before finally pulling out.

Lauren, on the other hand was mercilessly pounding her, fucking her into the countertop.

"Ugh, Lauren! Baby, harder!" She scratched down the woman's back, being so very close to her orgasm.

But Lauren was already cumming, shooting her load deep within her and cutting the woman's orgasm off.

Y/N groaned in response, "Lauren!" She whined out, hitting her chest.

"I'm sorry, baby! Here, come here!" Both Camila and Lauren slipped between her thighs, mouths against her vagina.

She shuddered at the feeling, spreading her legs further apart.

The woman moaned, grinding against them and chasing her pleasure. "Ugh, Camila... baby, just like that..." she moaned out, grasping their hands and arching her back when she felt a mouth sucking and licking her clit and another slurping at her entrance.

Lauren pushed her hoodie up the woman's body, wanting to see her beautiful breasts. She toyed with them, pinching her nipples when the woman arched against the table.

"Ugh! Laur, Mila!! Shit, fuck! I'm cumming!" Her thigh visibly trembled, her stomach moving as she panted and wracked with her intense orgasm.

Lauren and Camila shared the taste of the beauty, tongues sliding against one another's as they made out.

"Mmm, baby... you taste so fucking good." The green eyed Cuban moaned, grasping Y/N by the throat and pulling her in for a kiss.

The woman moaned at this, thighs still pushed apart by Camila who wanted nothing more than her turn inside of her.

The brunette slipped into her, thrusting and fucking get pussy in such harsh pounds that it made a loud slapping sound fill the air.

"Ugh! Cam-Camila! Oh! Oh my god!" The woman cried out, throwing her head back.

Lauren watched, stroking herself and feeling a soft hand come over to touch her. Y/N didn't want her feeling left out.

The green eyed Cuban watched the beauty as she orgasmed, watching as a rose blush spread over her cheeks and nose, watching as her body began to glisten in a thin sheet of sweat.

Camila groaned, shooting her load deep within the woman and slumping.

"God, Camz. Can't I catch a break?" Y/N whined, pushing her away by her thighs.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to cum inside of you too." The brunette kissed those swollen lips, tasting her own sperm on them.

"You swallowed it?" She questioned when she found her sperm wasn't spat anywhere.

"Of course I did." The woman chuckled, sitting up onto her elbows when she found Lauren had finished and released her sperm over her breasts and stomach.

She stroked her a few more times before releasing her.

"I didn't expect you to, I mean.."

"I know what you mean, Camila. And I have no problem with it." Y/N thankfully took the tissue from Lauren to clean herself up.

She cleaned the sperm off of her chest and stomach, standing up and letting that hoodie fall to her thighs.

"Mmm, cuddles?" Lauren sighed out, snuggling into the woman's warm body.

"Of course. Breakfast and then cuddles." The two Cubans agreed, following the beauty and helping her with the plates. They all gathered in the living room to eat, watching the morning news.

Camila and Lauren were in love the second they tasted the mouthwatering flavor of the fluffiest pancakes they're ever had.

They weren't too sweet and had hints of banana in them, making the brunette pull Y/N in for a kiss.

"Woah, baby. What did I do?" She chuckled when she was pulled onto the woman's lap to sit.

"You made me the best breakfast in the fucking world. First I had you, then this? God, fucking stay forever?"

Y/N laughed at this, kissing her soft lips that were swollen in the same way her's and Lauren's were.

Camila could still taste the faint flavor of her sperm on the woman's tongue, making her feel like she had put something inside of Y/N that no one else had the chance to. Apart of her was inside Y/N and would be there for a while.

They finished up their breakfast before the two women got ready for work. They did not want to leave, especially when Y/N would be all alone.

But the woman only insisted that she'd be fine and would keep busy with house keeping.

So, they left her.

Y/N had managed to clean the entire house, organize every drawer, cabinet, and closet, and so much more. She hadn't realized just how much time had passed until she found that she wasn't alone in the house.

Lauren was home. Camila wouldn't be home til 8 tonight.

It was 3pm, the perfect time for Y/N to have a shower.

She was undressed and stepping into the shower when the Cuban waltzed right in to join her.

Y/N gasped when an arm wrapped around her waist, spinning around to hit them.

"Baby! It's me, calm down!" Lauren chuckled, catching her hand mid air.

The woman let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared me half to death! Don't do that! God, Lauren!" She exclaimed, hitting the Cuban's shoulder.

"Sorry, baby. I missed you and wanted to join you." Lauren wrapped her arms around her, just holding her. She let out a happy sigh.

She was stress free and so very happy. She hadn't felt this good in a while.

The Cuban kissed the woman's bare neck, the same place where many of her wife's marks rested.

"How was your day?" She asked, coating that soft skin with some body wash.

Y/N did the same, washing the woman in front of her.

"Pretty much uneventful. I cleaned all day to keep busy and I restocked the fridge with groceries." She smiled.

"What? Y/N, you don't have to do that-"

"Hush, I wanted to. Besides, I needed a few things for dinner tonight." She smiled up at those green eyes.

They stepped under the water together, washing one another.

Lauren let out a sigh, "fine. But don't do that again, okay? Next time ask me and I'll give you money. I don't want you buying things with your own money, especially if it's for us."

"Where's the fun in that?" The woman pouted, smiling when soft lips kissed her pout away.

"How was your day, beautiful?" Y/N asked, massaging and gently scratching the Cuban's scalp as she washed her hair.

"Mmm, that feels nice, baby... it was busy. I had to wait for my turn to record, and even then I was having a hard time writing."

"Why is that?" The beauty questioned, cupping her cheek and gently pushing her under the water.

"Writer's block, I guess." The Cuban groaned out, letting the woman wash her hair and doing the same to her.

"How could you be going through writer's block when there's so much to write about, Lo?" The woman questioned, thumb running along the Cuban's jaw.

"Don't look at me like that." Y/N warned, avoiding eye contact and pulling away completely when she saw the look she had received.

"How am I looking at you?" Lauren pulled her back in, getting pushed away in the process.

"You're looking at me like I'm the only person in this world that matters. You and I both know that isn't true and this shouldn't be the way things go. Lauren, this is only sex. Purely, for fun and exploration. We're not meant to create something from this. I'm leaving at the end of the week and you need to know that I won't be coming back." She got out out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel.

"Y/N, wait!" Lauren turned off the water, chasing after her after wrapping herself in a towel.

"Come on, please... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"You're fucking married and Camila will be home in less than four hours. This was meant to be just some fun while I'm here in Miami. Lauren, you need to understand that we can't be anything but friends."

"Y/N-"

"No, Lauren. Stop it. We can't happen. We won't happen. This is just a fucking fling, okay? You don't look at me that way and you will not ever think of me more than just a fling, okay?" Lauren was silent, heart broken into a million pieces.

"Answer me, Lauren."

"Okay, fine." Y/N seemed pleased with this answer, going to the guest bedroom where her things were.

She got dressed and went to prepare dinner, not hearing another word from Lauren until Camila arrived.

Dinner was served, three plates of food were set. Camila hadn't ever seen the house so clean, so tidy, so fancy looking. The table had been set perfectly, each plate placed meticulously.

"Wow... Y/N, this looks amazing."

"Sit, I'll serve you." Lauren had already been seated, waiting for her wife so that they could talk.

"Y/N, can you give us a moment?" The green eyed woman asked, making anxiety bubble up into the woman's stomach.

"Yeah, sure. Uhmm, I'll grab the wine." Y/N took her time, grabbing the bottle of red wine that she had previously put over ice. She poured out three glasses, waiting until she was called over.

She set the glasses in front of each plate, eyes staring at her lap when she found herself sat in her seat.

"Lauren told me about the argument you two had this afternoon, Y/N.." Camila started off, not making any anxiety ease up from the woman.

"I know we talked about this, we were clear on the whole "no strings attached" idea, but Y/N... it's okay to feel something with this. I understand that maybe you're getting attached-"

"Me?! I'm not getting attached! Lauren's the one who was fucking looking at me like I somehow belonged here! I don't, Camila! I'm the one who told Lauren that I will not let myself get raveled up in whatever this is! I'm sorry, but I get that maybe my presence has stirred up a few foreign feelings, but I will not be blamed for the reason of this stupid argument! If you wanted to get to the bottom of this entire issue, start with your wife!" Y/N angrily went upstairs, leaving the two women alone.

"Is this true, Lauren... you're the one who's catching feelings?" Camila looked to her wife.

"I-I... Camz, I'm sorry..."

"No, I get it. It's my fault, I should have been more clear on this part of things. Lo, Y/N was just here for the fun of things. Not to start something with us. As much as you think this could happen, Lo. It can't. Y/N has a life back in California. She's only here for vacation." Camila explained.

"I understand that you're falling for her... believe me, I am too. But this can't happen, baby..." Lauren had tear in her eyes at her wife's words.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, it's fine... I should've known... it was too good to be true." Camila's heart broke at this.

Y/N left the next day, deciding that this was just too much for her to handle. So, she went back to California to return to her work as a model.

Lauren and Camila didn't hear from her again....

Until seven months later...

"Hello?" Camila answered her phone when she got a call from that familiar beauty at 8:30pm.

"Hey, Uhmm. I'm in Miami, I wanted to talk to you. Will you two meet me somewhere tonight?"

"Tonight? Y/N, I have work tomorrow."

"I know, but it's important. Really important." Camila sighed at this.

"Okay, where?"

"I have an apartment now, I'll send you the address."

Camila and Lauren showed up to that beachside apartment at 9pm, the door opening to reveal that beauty. She was wearing black, something that wasn't odd.

She invited them in, walking so that they couldn't see her side profile.

"What was so important that we had to come down here?" Lauren had her arms crossed over her chest in frustration.

"Well...." The woman turned to the side, giving them the perfect view to see her very pregnant stomach.

Camila gasped at this, eyes widening for a second.

"Oh my god..."

"Yeah... Uhmm, let's sit?" The two women nodded, joining her on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner, Y/N?" Lauren questioned, eyes on her stomach.

"I've been so busy that I hadn't realized until a few days ago..." she admitted, nothing but sadness in her eyes.

"Do you know the gender?"

"Genders." She corrected, making the two look up.

"Triplets... two girls and a boy." She let her tears fall, suddenly feeling very emotional.

They were silent for a moment, Camila placing her hands on the woman's stomach.

"Move in with us."

"What? Camila, you two can hardly tolerate me over the phone, much less for a few hours. I won't-"

Soft, familiar lips found her's, Lauren kissing her and finally eliminating the doubt in her mind. But the woman was quick to pull away.

"We don't hate you. We've just been very skeptical, especially with the out-of-the-blue call... but now... we're building a family, Y/N." Lauren had tears in her eyes, feeling hurt that the woman would pull away from her kiss.

"I'm sorry... if maybe we used protection-"

"No, don't say that. This happened for a reason, Y/N." Camila cupped the woman's cheek.

"I have a girlfriend now, Camila." All that love evaporated within seconds.

"Wh-What?"

"I was only meant to come down here to tell you about the babies. I'm headed back to Cali in the morning."

"No, Y/N! You can't just leave again!"

"I'm sorry, but-"

"No! You upped and left once before and you're not doing it again!" Lauren grabbed her hands, practically on her knees begging.

"We're here, Y/N. We love you so much and you're just so willing to leave us for whoever you have in California? We're having three babies together, three beautiful babies and you're willing to have them experience what it's like to have parents who can't tolerate one another?" Y/N had tears in her eyes, cupping that soft cheek and gazing into those tearful green eyes.

"Please, Y/N... just give us a chance..." Camila begged, burying her face into the woman's neck to smell her sweet scent.

"Okay... just, just give me a second to call her and..." she couldn't finish her sentence, just getting up and pulling away from the both of them.

She left the room with her phone in hand, the two feeling bad when they heard her arguing on the phone with someone.

After a while, she finally returned, tears in her eyes.

"Come here, baby." Camila open her arms for her and she collapsed into them, bursting into tears and burying her face into the Cuban's neck.

Lauren wrapped her arms around her, holding her as she cried.

When the woman finally calmed down, she was fast asleep against the two cubans. She needed rest, she needed as much rest as she could get. The two Cubans knew this.

Stress wasn't good for her or for their children within her womb.

They let her sleep for as long as she wanted to, Lauren looking down when she felt the softest of kicks from the woman's belly.

Camila seemed to have felt it too, looking down and finding that one of their children was awake and kicking.

The woman woke up, groaning and feeling the babies.

She was used to this, she hardly got any sleep these days. The babies were always awake and kicking.

"Hey, relax. We're right here, Y/N." Lauren rubbed her back when she began to sit up.

"How long did I sleep for?" She questioned, rubbing her face and looking around.

"About an hour." Camila answered, looking up at the clock on the wall.

"Four.." Y/N sighed.

"You've only slept four hours? Y/N, baby that's not good." Lauren rubbed her stomach, finding their children still kicking.

"It's not my fault, the babies are always keeping me up. Plus, I can never get comfortable." She sighed.

"Everything always hurts." She added in a whine, snuggling into Lauren.

"Well, we're here now." The Cubans began to massage her sore body, hearing the softest of groans from the woman who was thankful for it.

She was always in pain, achy, sore. Everything.  

She was almost eight months pregnant now, and the babies were so heavy on her body. It didn't help that she was small framed.

She was going to have to have a c-section in order to deliver safely. The doctors had already planned this with her. Natural birth was just too much of a risk for her body.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she understands and will be here for us. I'm just an emotional wreck." The woman chuckled, although tears were in her eyes.

"And you have every right to be." Lauren added, tucking her hair behind her ear.

The pregnant woman stood up, much to the two Cubans' dismay. They would much rather have her cuddle them until the morning, but Y/N wanted to get undressed for bed.

"When did you get this place?" Camila questioned, following her to her bedroom.

"Yesterday, and as you can see, I haven't had the time to unpack." She gestured to her suitcases.

"Let me." Lauren squatted down, not wanting the woman hurting herself by bending over.

"Thanks." The woman kissed her cheek as a thank you, taking the pair of shorts from the Cuban.

"Can't we sleep nakedddd?" Camila whined.

"Last time we did that, I ended up pregnant." The woman teased.

"But you're already pregnantttt!" The brunette pouted, making Y/N chuckle.

"Fine. Besides, the doctor says sex relieves stress and regulates hormones. Maybe I will be less of a wreck in the morning." Lauren laughed at this.

The three undressed, slipping under the covers.  Lauren stroked that smooth stomach, smiling when she felt a kick in response.

"That must be our baby boy, god he never stops kicking. When I had my first ultrasound a few weeks ago, you could clearly see him kicking his sisters." Y/N chuckled, grasping the picture from off of the nightstand.

She showed the two who were so very happy to find the little glimpse of their children.

Two girls and a boy.

"Mmm, Camz... baby that feels good..." the woman commented when she felt the woman's hands massaging her inner thighs.

Y/N surprised her by grasping her hand and bringing it to where she needed it most.

She sighed out when she felt the woman's hand stroking her.

Lauren saw the movement coming from under the covers, knowing exactly what her wife was doing.

It didn't help that she was spooning Y/N and her penis was pressed into her ass.

"Mmph, I need you both. Please?" The woman begged, already positioning the two to fill her up.

Lauren at her ass and Camila at the entrance of her vagina.

"God, I'm always so fucking horny." She groaned when the two eased into her without warning.

Lauren attached her mouth to the woman's neck, her wife locking lips with Y/N. The bed began to rock with their synchronous thrusts, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the air.

"Ugh... fuck..." the pregnant woman moaned, bringing a hand down to stroke her own clit.

The green eyed Cuban swatted her hand away, rubbing her at the same pace she and Camila were using to thrust into her.

"Cum, baby. I love it when you cum around me..." Camila moaned, watching her wife's hands as one went to Y/N's clit and the other pinched and played with her nipples.

Milk began to drip down the woman's stomach, a sure sight that made the brunette come to climax. She came inside the woman, being pushed out of her warm haven by her wife who wanted to cum inside of her, too.

The woman gasped, orgasming around Lauren and sending her into another orgasm of her own. The raven haired woman groaned, shooting her second load into her.

"God, you always fucking drain me..." she groaned, giving her a few more good thrusts to push their sperm deeper inside of her before slowly pulling out.

"Ugh, and you always make a fucking mess." Y/N whined, being too exhausted to clean up. Camila stepped in, getting up to grab a towel.

Lauren snuggled into the woman, sensing her exhaustion and kissing her softly. "Relax, baby... shh, just close your eyes. You need to sleep." She stroked her hair, hoping she'd finally get a sufficient amount of rest.

Sensing from the amount of cleanliness of the apartment, Y/N had been unable to rest for a while now. She always cleaned and organized things when she was restless.

But now, the woman was physically exhausted, which was a good enough feeling to help her rest.

Camila returned, cleaning the beauty enough so that she didn't make a mess within the night. She laid down with her two lovers, holding them.

Y/N was fast asleep the next second Lauren looked over, making her smile and rub her back. She was worried the position would hurt the babies, so she carefully rotated the woman onto her back.

Y/N whined at this, getting hushed by the two women on either side of her.

The woman fell back to sleep, relaxing against the gentle rubs of the two.

Y/N woke up in bed with the two sleeping woman, sighing when the babies were up and kicking her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep any longer, getting up without waking the two.

She glanced at the clock, finding it to be 3:33am, the woman getting dressed and stepping outside onto the terrace.

The woman watched the waves crash onto the sand until the sun began to rise.

"Y/N?" She looked up, finding Lauren and Camila standing there.

"Baby, how long have you been out here for? Come on, it's freezing out here." Camila practically lifted her up, carrying her to the living room.

"I couldn't sleep." She spoke, whining when Lauren pushed her to sit back down when she tried to get up.

"No, relax. You need to rest, baby you're pale." The two Cubans calling Y/N's doctor off of her phone.

The pregnant woman insisted she was fine, but gave in when the two had already called her doctor over.

She was forced to lay on the couch, her lovers making sure she was comfortable. Lauren was making her some tea, hoping this would help solve the problem of the woman's morning sickness that she was complaining about.

When she returned from the kitchen, she found the doctor setting up a home ultrasound to see the babies. There, on the screen she could see all three. They were very active, moving around and kicking.

"You've been unable to sleep?" The female doctor asked, gliding the instrument across her stomach.

"Yeah... it's been hard. I just can't get comfortable and when I do, the babies wake me up with their kicking." The pregnant woman sighed.

Lauren set the warm mug of tea in her hands, receiving a gentle kiss to the cheek.

"What helped you sleep last night? Whatever it was seemed to work a miracle, because I've never seen you this relaxed before." She noted.

"Uhmm..." the woman blushed.

"Oh, I see. Well, keep it up. Sex helps with hormonal balance, stress levels, and relaxation."

"You're instructing us to have more sex?" Camila asked, making the doctor chuckle.

"Exactly. Just make sure Y/N/N is exhausted by the time you're finished and that'll help her sleep longer."

"Noted." Lauren spoke up.

"Have you been keeping up with your meds?" The doctor asked the pregnant woman after checking over the ultrasound and not finding anything out of the ordinary.

"Yes...?"

"Y/N, honey. You need to be more reliable with this. Especially with your iron pills, you're vegan and anemic. This is probably why you've gotten sick today."

"I'm sorry, Ash... I've just been really stressed lately and-"

"Nope, nuh uh. No stress, you need a warm bath and a massage. I won't have my god babies feeling their Mommy's stress." She pointed at the woman, firmly.

"Now, you two. Make sure she's de-stressing instead of burdening herself with cleaning and organizing. Yes, Y/N. I know you." The doctor glared at her.

"Of course. Is there anything else?" Camila asked.

"Here's her medication schedule. If  I can't rely on her to stick to it, maybe you two can get her into the groove of it." The brunette nodded, taking the paper and walking the doctor out.

Lauren was sitting with Y/N on the couch, making sure she was taking her medication on time this morning.

The pregnant woman was reading a book out on the terrace when Camila brought her something to eat.

"Camz, baby I'm not-"

"It's not for you, it's for our babies." The brunette simply spoke, making the woman roll her eyes.

"Ugh..." she gasped when a hand wrapped around her throat, applying the tiniest of pressure.

"You're not giving Camz a hard time, are you baby?" Lauren glared down at her with those deep green eyes.

"N-No... I-fuck... I was just... mmm..." she moaned when Lauren leant in to lock lips with her. 

The woman relaxed at this, gently scratching the back of that creamy neck.

A warm tongue slipped between her lips, flicking her bottom lip to ask for entrance to her mouth. When she denied it, she got a warning squeeze to her throat.

This action made her moan and part her lips to accept the woman's tongue into her mouth. "Look at you... god, you two are so fucking hot..." Camila groaned, hands coming up to touch Y/N, teasingly stroking her body.

Lauren grasped Y/N by the back of her thighs, patting one to silently tell her to jump up. She followed the directions, hopping up and letting her lover lift her and bring her to the bedroom.

She was laid on the soft mattress, landing with a soft thud. "Laur- Ugh!" She gasped when Camila pinched her nipples, soaking her shirt in her milk.

"Camz! They're sensitive!" She exclaimed, pushing her hands away. The brunette licked her fingers, humming at the sweet taste on her tongue.

"God, it's so good. Come here." She pulled her lover closer, unbuttoning her shirt and finding that she was without a bra.

"O-Oh..." the woman moaned when she felt a warm mouth wrap around her left nipple, easing the pain in her breast. She hadn't expressed her milk today.

Lauren, on the other hand was undressing herself and her wife, letting Camila undress the beauty beneath them.

The brunette drank down that sweet milk, never tasting something so sweet before. It tasted of vanilla ice cream, something that made her feel so very special to have. Especially when it was made from Y/N's body. It made her feel privileged.

The green eyed beauty settled herself between those smooth thighs, getting in position and easing into her.

There, the two women made love to their beautiful girlfriend, showing her just how much they loved her with their kisses, strokes, and slow and passionate thrusts.

Camila patiently waited for her turn, marking the woman's beautiful body and kissing her baby bump.

Their children were in there, growing and safe. Y/N was carrying their children, their three beautiful babies that they couldn't wait to meet.

Lauren groaned, slowly pulling out of the woman once she had came inside of her. Camila swapped places with her, slipping between those thighs.

"God, I love you." Lauren was the first to say those three words, pushing Y/N over the edge. She orgasmed, thighs trembling when Camila didn't stop her thrusts.

"Ugh, fuck! I love you!" The woman's claimed, cumming for a second time when she felt Camila's sperm painting her walls.

She felt so full, she always did when the two came inside of her. She was filled to the max with their sperm, unable to hold anymore without it leaking out.

Lauren cleaned her up, letting her rest. The beauty was finally able to have a nice nap, furthermore proving Doctor Ashley's words.

Sex helped Y/N relax.

The two Cubans left her to sleep, going to prepare dinner. The beauty didn't wake up until Camila gently shook her, which was a good thing.

The three sat on the couch, watching a movie while they had their dinner. Lauren had disappeared at the end of their time together on the couch, leaving Y/N wondering where she went off to.

But, when Lauren returned and tugged her to the bathroom, she knew. The bath was filled with bubbles, the scent of lavender filling the air.

"Join me?" Y/N looked to her two lovers who had started to undress her.

"Of course, but we may be a little squished." Camila teased, kissing her soft lips.

"Mmm, it's not like we don't already sit on each other's laps." Y/N smiled.

The three got into the tub, the warm water not only working wonders on her sore body, but making the weight come off of her back and bladder.

She sighed out in relief, letting Lauren pull her onto her lap.

"Ugh, this feels amazing." She hummed when Camila began to knead her sore muscles, massaging her shoulders and back.

She faced Lauren, her back to the brunette. The woman, burying her face into the green eyed Cuban's shoulder.

Y/N hasn't ever felt this relaxed before, all of her pain had diminished within seconds and she was so thankful for it.

The babies were kicking, something that caught Lauren's eye. "The babies seem to like it too, huh?" She smiled, kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

"Mhmm, thank you so much. The water is helping so much." The woman thanked them, sighing when they decided that they wanted to spend this time with more than one way to relax her.

Those two appendages soon filled her up, making her moan softly in response. She buried her face into Lauren's neck, grinding her hips down.

"Let us, baby girl. You just relax." Camila spoke, making her nod and relax.

She was limp against them, allowing them to do as they pleased. They thrusted freely within her, fucking her fast and hard in hopes that she would cum more than once to ensure a good night's sleep.

And it sure was working. The woman was orgasming around them over and over, making them groan and hold off their own orgasms to make sure the woman was satisfied.

When Y/N began to beg them to stop was when they finally allowed themselves to cum.

The woman slumped against them, panting and limp. Her eyes were shut in exhaustion.

"I've got you, baby. Come on, let's get you to bed." Camila rubbed her back, slipping out of her backside before lifting her up.

Her wife helped, getting out of the tub after draining it and grabbing their towels.

Y/N was dried and laid on the bed, already fast asleep when her two lovers joined her.

The woman didn't wake up til Lauren and Camila did, the two cubans watching over her as she rested. She was laid on her side, a pillow between her legs, and another on where her side met the mattress-to lessen the pain of her body.

It seemed to have worked, because the beauty was still fast asleep.

"Let her sleep." Lauren whispered to her wife, shaking her head when she went to wake her.

"She hasn't slept well in a while." She quietly reminded her, making the woman nod in response.

So, they watched over her until Y/N began to wake up on her own. She sat up, stretching her body and finding herself between her lovers.

"Mmm, good morning." She smiled, rubbing her eyes and letting out a soft yawn.

"Good morning." Lauren greeted with a smile, rubbing that significantly larger baby bump.

"Today's September twenty seventh, meaning I'm officially eight months pregnant." She smiled, looking at her phone.

"Our babies are coming soon!" Camila cheered.

"And I haven't even met your parents yet." Y/N teased.

"Shit, right..." Lauren realized.

"Maybe we can set something up?"

"Of course, but not right now. I'm starving." The pregnant woman got up, wrapping a silk robe around her body. Lauren and Camila stared for a moment long at her beautiful curves.

They loved the way that there was no hiding Y/N's pregnancy anymore. Before, she could easily wear something black to cover it up, but now... now her bump was so prominent that you could tell right away that she was pregnant.

Y/N was making breakfast, enjoying the feeling of Lauren who was holding her from behind.

"Laur, baby... not too close. You'll get me riled up." The woman chuckled, gently patting her thigh when she felt the woman's bulge against her ass.

"That easily, baby?" She kissed the space where her jaw and neck met.

"Mhmm... stop it." She whined, pushing her away.

Camila smirked at this, going and grasping the woman's hips.

"Camila..." Y/N warned, glaring at her.

The brunette didn't listen, gasping when a hand found her penis in a warning manner, giving her a squeeze that screamed, "test me one more damn time, I dare you."

Y/N gave her a look and she gulped, leaving Camila biting her bottom lip and growing hard.

Lauren licked her lips, getting on her knees and looking up at the pregnant woman with pleading eyes.

"No, Lauren. I'm hungry." She gently tapped her nose before walking away with two plates in hand. Camila followed with the third, scooting her chair in when she sat down.

Lauren didn't listen, instead she went under the table and began to kiss and suck on her inner thighs, silently begging her to spread them.

"Ugh, that feels nice, baby..." Y/N sighed out, giving in and spreading her legs. Lauren didn't waste time, diving in to her own breakfast.

The pregnant woman moaned, squirming a bit and lifting her hips to give the Cuban more room.

Camila watched intently, the way her eyebrows furrowed, the way her hands gripped the edge of the table. She looked so fucking sexy.

The brunette got up, locking lips with the gorgeous woman, beginning to unbutton her shirt. Those breast were plump and full of milk, ready for her.

Camila licked her lips, accepting her own breakfast.

Y/N arched her back, threading her fingers into that raven hair as her hips began to rock.

"Ugh... Laur, baby that feels so fucking good..." she moaned, loving the feeling of that slick tongue against her clit.

Lauren sucked her clit into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Her eyes went up to the beautiful woman, watching her as she orgasmed.

"Ugh! Baby, yes! Fuck, mmm!!" She moaned, getting cut off by those plump lips belonging to Camila.

The brunette shared the sweet flavor of Y/N's breast milk with her, furthermore turning her on.

The food was now cold, but none of them cared.

The pregnant woman was calming down after her orgasm, pushing Lauren away.

"I'm sensitive!" She exclaimed, making that green eyed beauty lick her lips and kiss her wife to share the taste on her tongue.

The two Cubans moaned in synchronization, looking to Y/N when she began to tug on their pants.

"I want itttt!" She whined out, making them chuckle and slip their boxers low enough to please the woman.

The pregnant woman was lifted onto the table, the food forgotten and pushed to the opposite side.

She stroked them, patting her lips to accept Camila into her mouth. Lauren pushed her hair away from her face, tying it back.

"Mmm, baby just like that.... God, you're so good with your mouth..." the brunette moaned, sighing out at the feeling of that warm tongue gliding along her tip.

Lauren watched the woman as she took her wife down her throat, sucking her in without gagging once. Y/N shut her eyes, pulling Camila closer. She was pulled into her hands and knees, Lauren slipping into her warm haven from behind.

Y/N moaned, feeling the soft rocking of the table that creaked every time Lauren thrusted into her.

The brunette let the woman breathe before pushing her mouth to sink back down her penis. She fucked her mouth, groaning every time she would swallow around her.

"Shit, fuck! Baby, I'm cumming!" She pulled out just enough so that the woman could taste her sperm, filling her mouth with every drop she had left to give.

She had already been drained last night.

"Mmm, fuck! Me too, Camz!" Lauren was following after her wife, fucking Y/N harder and faster.

The table swayed with each thrust and the three women were sure they'd have to get a new one soon. But in this moment, none of that mattered.

Y/N cried out, orgasming around the Cuban's shaft and practically milking her for her load.

Lauren sighed, feeling her penis twitch and spurt the last few drops of her sperm into the woman.

She slowly pulled out, making Y/N whine.

"No, put it back in!" She pouted.

"Baby, I'm sensitive. I don't think I have anything left." Lauren chuckled, kissing her shoulder.

"It feels so good..." the pregnant woman whined more.

"Here, my love. You can sit on my lap while you eat." Camila pulled her off of the table, sitting on one of the chairs and letting the beauty slide down her shaft.

Y/N let out an appreciative moan, rocking her hips a bit before stilling to begin to eat. She didn't care if her food was cold, she was still very hungry.

Lauren stroked her stomach, finding their their children weren't responding. It seemed that maybe sex calmed them as well.

Y/N ate her breakfast that consisted of vegan sausage and avocado toast.

The woman ate with her lovers, frequently rocking her hips to feel Camila inside of her.

The brunette didn't mind this, just stroking her bare hips. Lauren, on the other hand was in her own little world where she was admiring the beautiful mother of their children.

After her breakfast, Y/N turned to face her lovers, snuggling into them.

This evening, Lauren and Camila planned a party at their house to introduce Y/N to their families.

When everyone started to arrive, they were so very happy to find that the two women were starting a family.

But even if Y/N wanted to get up and walk around, she had already complained to her girlfriends about her back pain, which meant that they wouldn't allow her to stand at all during the party. Well, only to use the bathroom.

So, the pregnant woman was settled on the couch with a snack. "Here, baby. Your meds." Lauren reminded her, giving her the medications and her drink.

"Thanks, Lovey." Y/N smiled, pecking her lips and taking her medication.

They were vitamins to benefit both her and the babies. Since she was vegan, she was always low in iron and other vital nutrients, meaning she had to take various medications to help.

The woman was talking with Camila's mother, finding just how accepting she was about the whole situation.

The family had always thought Camila and Lauren would adopt, but this was much better than that. The two were having three biological babies.

After the party, Y/N was laid to rest for a nap, but she found herself unable to sleep.

"Baby? You okay?" Lauren leant on the doorframe.

"I can't sleep. Come?" She asked, making grabby hands to her girlfriend.

"I have a feeling you mean Cum." She smirked, unbuttoning her pants and tugging them down.

"Noooo, just cuddles." She whined, making her lover roll her eyes but continue undressing. She had always preferred to lay down naked.

Camila joined them in their cuddle session, finding that Y/N was now able to sleep with just their embrace which was so relieving.

That, and maybe the woman was just exhausted from their eventful day.

It was October 31st when Y/N was taken to the hospital for her c-section. She was two weeks over full term to ensure the stability of the fetuses, but today was the day that the doctors knew would be best for the delivery.

She was being given her anesthesia when Lauren and Camila's family arrived at the hospital.

Everyone was here to support them, wanting to give them the comfort they needed.

Y/N was fast asleep soon enough and the family was in the hallway waiting. It was silent, just the tick of the clock being able to be heard.

Anxiety was coursing through by Camila and Lauren, their palms sweaty and their knees bouncing. This was the moment that would change their lives forever. This was the moment where they would meet their two daughters and son.

The whole process didn't take more than an hour before the family was let inside the room. Lauren and Camila went to their lover first, finding her still fast asleep with a few machines hooked up to her.

But when there was movement in the corner of the room, everyone looked.

Three babies laid in their separate cribs, three wrapped in pink blankets, while the fourth was wrapped in a blue one.

Everyone was shocked to find that there was a fourth baby, a fourth baby that they hadn't known about.

A soft cry filled the room and Lauren was quick to take out the bottles that Y/N had already premade for this situation. The woman was the most prepared the doctors had seen.

Camila and Lauren were quick to take a baby into their arms, Clara and Sinu helping by holding the two baby girls who were left in their cribs. The girls were clearly identical, while the baby boy was fraternal.

"The fourth baby was tucked where we couldn't see her." Doctor Ashley smiled, gently touching the baby girl who wrapped her hand around her finger.

"You three are going to have your hands full." She chuckled, gazing down at the babies who were drinking from their bottles.

Y/N didn't wake until an hour after, looking over to her girlfriends who were each holding a baby.

"Y/N, baby. There's four."

"What?" The woman sat up, making Mike rush to her.

"Hey, relax. Lay back, you're going to hurt yourself. You're not feeling anything right now because you're on medication, honey." He gently laid her back down.

The woman was shown the four beautiful babies, tears forming in her eyes.

"They're so beautiful..." she took one onto her arms.

"What are their names, Mama?" Ashley asked the woman.

"We decided on Lucky Blue for the boy, and then Starlie Cheyenne and Daisy Clementine."

"What about this little one?" Clara smiled, stroking the cheek of the little one who they hadn't know of.

"Pyper... Camila spoke, gazing down at her third daughter.

"Pyper?" Ashley asked, making her nod.

"Yeah, I like that." Y/N smiled, receiving a kiss on the lips from Lauren.

The woman and her babies stayed in the hospital for four days before finally returning home, well Camila and Lauren's home.

The two Cubans had decided that it would be best to have Y/N move in with them, moving her things to their home with the help of their parents.

Y/N wasn't able to leave the bed, which she was thankful for. She was in so much pain, but tried to make it seem like she wasn't.

But her lover's knew that she was.

They knew because she couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat, and she had a really hard time getting up to use the bathroom.

"Y/N, baby. I know you have to use the bathroom, you can't keep holding it. Come on, let me help you." Lauren went to pull her up, getting pushed away in response.

"Lauren, I'm fine. Stop it, I don't have to go." She groaned in pain when the woman had her stand.

Tears filled her eyes, Lauren sighing at this.

"I've got you, baby. Come on, let's just go so that we don't have to wake up in the middle of the night." She helped the woman go to the bathroom, changing the gauze on her wound before bringing her back to bed.

The babies were fast asleep after their mother had fed them about half an hour ago.

Y/N was finally laid to rest, her lovers being very careful with how they laid down, not wanting to move so much that she was hurting.

They kissed her, hoping she'd feel better soon.

Finally, finally the day came when Y/N woke without pain.

She was able to stand and walk on her own, caring for her babies with her lovers.

The quadruplets were fairly calm and only cried when they were either provoked, hungry, or needed a change. Other than that, they mainly just slept. Which the three women were very thankful for.

Y/N felt that everything was finally calm in life, there was no problems, no arguments, no banter between her and her lovers. They had this mutual understanding between one another.

Camila and Lauren would work opposite shifts, to ensure that one of them was always with Y/N.

Camila worked at night, with Lauren in the morning.

It was a good and solid schedule, but as time went on they found that they had less and less time alone.

Camila and Lauren felt it the most, while Y/N had felt that she was constantly burdened.

The babies needed to be fed, they needed a nap, the dishes needed to be cleaned, the floor needs to be mopped. Suddenly cleaning felt more of a stress than a stress reliever.

She was constantly anxious and had frequent anxiety attacks that she hid from her lovers. In the midst of the chaos, Y/N began to lose a lot of weight and fast. She just had no time for many things, including to feed herself a proper meal.

She usually just settled with snacks in between things, but that was never enough. So, when the babies were about a year old, Camila and Lauren planned to have their parents babysit so that they could finally have a night alone with their lover.

Y/N finally had time to breathe, to rest, to just exist. She finally had time to just love her girlfriends, being very thankful for what they did.

They had brought her to a nice restaurant where they had an amazing dinner, realizing that this was more of a date then a getaway. But regardless, they loved it.

And one thing led to another...the three were in bed together, very thankful for the condoms that they had remembered to get.

Y/N had begun to fall in love with that scar that ran from one hip to the other. It represented the long journey she went through to have her beautiful children. Her beautiful children that were now five years old.

The woman had gotten a job as a preschool teacher where she taught her children and many more.

Lauren and Camila didn't see a problem with it until they found the woman spending more and more time at the school. She would stay after school to "grade papers" but would always come home either sweating or in different clothes.

So, the two Cubans had their parents pick up the kids while they went to go see just what Y/N was up to.

They searched the school, finding voices coming from the auditorium.

"Ugh, Shawn! Are you trying to fucking tear me in half?" The two heard, freezing in their place.

They couldn't believe that this was happening. They were being cheated on.

Lauren opened the door, finding their girlfriend helping a guy her age carry a table.

"I'm sorry, it's heavy!" The man exclaimed with a laugh, sounding very gay.

Camila walked in when she heard this, seeing what Lauren saw.

Relief filled the two.

"I can't believe it's almost finished, everyone's going to love it." Y/N smiled, looking over when she saw the two from the corner of her eye.

"Camz, Lo! What are you doing here?! Shit, this was supposed to be a surprise!" She exclaimed, pushing her lovers outside while Shawn closed the curtains to hide the Three Little Pigs scene on stage.

"We wanted to see what you were up to." Camila crossed her arms over her chest.

"I told you I'd be working late. Is everything okay?"

"We just thought... we thought you were seeing someone else." Lauren admitted, biting her bottom lip.

Y/N laughed at this, "seriously? Babes, we have four beautiful children together and you think I'd cheat? No, loves. I've been here, building this scene with the theater teacher here so that our babies can perform The Three Little Pigs for us. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess you two kinda ruined that part." She chuckled, not seeming very angry.

She sounded playful, excited, young and in love. Something that Camila and Lauren hadn't seen from Y/N in a while. Y/N was always working and too busy to make love with them.

But this was why. She wanted to surprise them. She but her blood, sweat, and tears into this show and had worked late nights just to build the stage and scene.

"God, I love you." Camila wrapped her arms around their girlfriend, Lauren following suit.

"Come home with us?" The green eyed woman asked.

"Of course. I just have a few finishing touches, then we can go. Do you want to help?" The two nodded rapidly, following their lover into the auditorium.

Shawn was perfecting the lighting, Y/N showing them around the stage and to the cute little houses she made to match the scenes.

They were on wheels and were light weight so that they could be pushed in before and after every scene.

There was one made of sticks, another of bricks, and another of straw.

"What roles do our kids have?"

"I'm not telling you that." Y/N smirked, painting the top coat over the paint of the scene.

"Rude." Camila pouted.

"You'll see tomorrow. We good to go, Shawn?" She looked to the man who gave her a thumbs up.

"I'll stay and fix the lighting and camera. You can head out. It was nice meeting you two!" He shouted to the two Cubans, making them smile.

The next day, they watched the beautiful show where everything was strategically planned by their girlfriend.

The wolf was little Lucky, while the three pigs were Daisy, Pyper, and Starlie. The rest of the children were in it with respective parts to support the show. Piglets, villagers, etc. but everyone had a special part and special lines to make they feel like that had a big part.

In the end, all the children bowed and ran to their parents, dress in their costumes.

Their children ran to them while Y/N was still on stage to say a few words.

"Introducing our newest teacher and staff member, Y/N Y/L/N! She made this show happen and created this beautiful scene for us! Please welcome her to our theater department!" Shawn introduced her, making all the children cheer.

She smiled and the children were all saying their lines on the ride home.

"I'll huff and puff and blow your house down!" Lucky exclaimed, putting up his hands like he had claws and making his adorable "scary face."

"Oh no! Oh no! Please, Mister wolf!" Starlie exclaimed, pretending to be scared.

The three parents were laughing, loving just how adorable their children were.

Lauren and Camila knew then that they were going to marry this woman and they made plans for it to happen.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

275K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
43.4K 582 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
14.7K 320 14
A few Camren one shots and mini fics enjoy :)