My Accidental Marriage

Από cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 9| Going Home

1K 92 82
Από cupcakes6621

As Manish couldn't bow with Khushi in his hands, Khushi folded her hands around the diya as if taking blessing from god for both of them before they started the second round. Soon all 7 rounds were completed and Manish walked back to his Dadu and Pandit ji with Khushi still in his arms. Manish throw an annoyed looked at Rohan who was all around him trying to take photos or videos of the married couple.

Khushi handed the diya to Pandit ji who took it smiling as he offered it to god before he took some red tilak (wet powdered color) in his finger and applied it on Khushi and Manish's forehead.

Rohan:(teasingly)"Bhaiyaaa, I know you don't want to leave Bhabhi even for a second but at least put her down now. The ritual already finished and your still holding her"(Dadu and panditji chuckled while Khushi and Manish looked flushed)

Manish quickly set her down as she step away looking down at the ground. They both hadn't even realized that Manish was still carrying her for this long. Pandit ji then tied a red string on their hands as blessing before they all closed their eyes and prayed to god.

Rohan:"Now lets go .. It's already 12:45 and I am starving."(Dadu nodded as they headed down the temple this time everyone used the lift. Soon they settled down in the car and started to drive to a restaurant near by.)

Dadu:"Khushi beta have you ever visited Lucknow before?"

Khushi :(stilled a little before answering)"I lived here before dadaji. When I was small. This is my birthplace"

Dadu:"Oh really? That's nice. When did you move back?"

Khushi :(slowly)"When my parents died."(Silence filled the car as Manish glanced at Khushi )

Dadu(turning to face her)"I am so.."

Khushi :"No no Dadaji please don't apologize. It's been  11 years already now. Since then it's my first time here"

Dadu nodded. While for Manish the words of Khushi 's dadi came back. She was talking about a harsh childhood of Khushi . At that time he wasn't in his right mind to think things through but now that he thought of it could it be due to this maybe?

Rohan:"Bhabhi your are in your final year of college right? Dudu told me"

Khushi :"Yes"

Rohan:"What are you doing?"

Khushi :"Btech in Computer Science and engineering."

Rohan:"Oh nice. Which college?"

Khushi :"Delhi university"( As she said the name, Manish Rohan and even Dadu turned to her shocked)"Wh..What happen?"

Rohan:"Delhi university?"

Khushi :(nodded)"yes"

Rohan:"Oh my god  Bhabhi! Even Bhaiya is doing his MBA from there. What a small world"

Dadu:(smiled)"Indeed"

Khushi 's eyes darted to Manish in shock who looked away still amused at the fact that they went to the same college. While Khushi also looked away. Really it was a small world.

Rohan:"You know Bhabhi? Bhai topped his last Semester in the whole Branch"

Khushi :(softly)"Congratulations"

Manish:"thanks"

Rohan:"What about you Bhabhi? Are you good at studies? "

Khushi :"I..yes."

Rohan:"oh nice. So who was the topper in your branch. Maybe this year you can beat them and become the topper"

Khushi :(smiled slightly)"I don't think i need to do that"

Rohan:(confused )"Why?"

Khushi :"Because I have been the topper of my whole branch since 1 years itself"

Rohan:(shocked)"Oh WOW. I think Bhai you should train from Bhabhi."

Manish glared at Rohan who shut is mouth while he looked back at Khushi .

Manish:"congratulation for topping last semester then"

Khushi :"thanks"

Dadu shook his head that these 2 kids. They had no communication skills. At this rate, till there 10th anniversary they would still be just thanking and congratulation each other.

Dadu:"Rohan beta don't underestimate our daughter. Her Dadi was telling me what a bright student she is. She loves studying right beta"

Khushi :"Ji dadaji"

Manish looked on impressed by his wife. Though he didn't new much about her yet he could see her love for studying. Her eyes had the same passion he had gained last year for studying. Maybe more then studies itself her passion was at something else that could be only gained through studies.

Meanwhile, Khushi 's mind started to drift of at another thought. If her and Manish's college was same then that would mean he is her senior in college. Now what will she do? she thought maybe she wouldn't have to discuss much about her marriage in college. But now they would have the same location to reach everyday. Would they go together? Or separately? Would he like if the college knew about them? Or would they have to hide it?

Soon her chain of thoughts ended when they reached the restaurant. It was a south Indian Restaurant with mostly south Indian dishes. As Manish requested a table for 4, The waiter allocated them to a corner seat and provided them with the menu.

Dadu:"Here Bahu you order"

Khushi :"It's okay Dadaji. You all order. I am fine with anything"

Dadu:"No beta common pick what you want to eat"(Khushi took the menu from his hands and started to see everything on the list)

After 3 to 4 mins she settled on a Rava Masala dosa before turning to Dadu. Soon all 4 of them decided what they wanted and Manish placed the order. Soon after 4 different types of Dosa dishes were placed in front of them. Khushi 's eyes internally widen at the size of the Dosa. Would she be able to finish this off? Her Body had become used to eating less food in a day. She mostly never eat out as Chacha/ chachi would never take her. Even when she did, It was usually the left over food that Anuja couldn't finish off. Or shared food with Dadi who eat less. even at home, She mostly eat the leftover food after everyone finished their dinner. Till this date her Dadi didn't knew about it and Khushi was thankful for that.

They started to eat. Khushi was mostly quite just answering what was asked while Manish was busy chatting with Rohan about his future career decision. Rohan was in last year of school  and had to start preparation for entrance exam. Khushi somehow managed to finish her food, maybe due to not have eaten anything last night and only a little bit today morning. Her stomach had made place for this dish.

By the time they all finished it was around 2:45 in the afternoon. Dadu suggested that they go ahead and meet Rajshri and their family last time before leaving as they wanted the driver to rest for next few hours as he would be driving the whole night.

When the Malhotra reached  Rajshri's house, Khushi was taken inside where the ladies were while the men sat out. Rajshri suggest Khushi rest for some time before they all have early dinner and have to leave.

Not being able to sleep at all last night, Khushi fell asleep quite quickly and for quite some time. When her eyes fluttered open, she saw it being already 6:40 in the evening. She quickly got up and set her dress straight before heading to the kitchen. She saw Rajshri along with other cooking.

Khushi :"Sorry aunty. I didn't realize I slept for so long"

Rajshri:"Arre beta good your up. The food is almost ready. Have it. Rekha go see if they need anything"(She said to her sister's daughter)

Khushi :"I'll help aunty"

Rajshri:"Arre no beta. You just sit and eat. Even the men are eating. You all have to leave soon so at least have a good meal before you go"

Khushi :"I won't eat much aunty. "

Rajshri:"why? Won't you eat food cook from my hands?"

Khushi :(smiled slightly at her care)"I will aunty but I am already full. We had lunch late"

Rajshri:"Ok at least eat a little"

Khushi nodded as she sat with the ladies and eat her food. For the next 30 mins or so everyone chatted and talked about how Rajshri's daughter and her husband who had come this morning to meet them after yesterday's wedding. Soon someone came to call Khushi out saying the Malhotra men are saying it is time to leave.

Khushi bid bye to everyone and headed out.  Though Khushi and Manish refused, Rajshri gifted them few things as their wedding gifts before bidding by. Around 8:30 was when the Malhotra family actually set of on their 7 to 8 hours journey home.

The car journey was yet the same as before. For the few hours Rohan chatted with everyone before he himself got busy watching some show on his phone. Dada ji was tried so he lowered his seat a little to sleep. The sky had darkened when they left and as it turned 11 and 12 at night, the outside noise also reduce.

Khushi kept staring outside at the passing lights as she leaned against the window. She had noticed that Rohan had also fell asleep with his head resting on the window. With soft yet low Bollywood music playing in the background, a peaceful silence filled the background.

Khushi hummed the song in her mind as she looked out the window. She was not sleepy at all. With sleeping almost 3 + hours in the afternoon and with such an uncomfortable position that her saari didn't helped with also, Sleep was far away from her. Even though Dadu had suggest her to change clothes, She didn't. She knew when they reach, She would have to perform the Grehpravesh  Ritual and she didn't want to do it in jeans. She didn't even have a suit (Indian traditional women wear) which would have suited for the trip and the ritual.

Her thought process was put on a hold when she suddenly felt a head fall on her shoulder. She froze realizing it to be Manish's. She looked a little to his side to see that in the purpose of finding a comfortable position in his sleep, He had slid down a little on his seat so how his height while sitting matched Khushi . Due to movement of the car, His head swayed and fell on Khushi's shoulder.

Khushi 's heartbeat raised once again as she felt him move a little in his sleep adjusting his head on her shoulder totally unaware of the emotions it was sending Khushi through. For a couple of mins Khushi sat frozen before she realized he really must be tired and that he was oblivious of his position. Khushi looked to the side to see Manish's hair had fallen on his forehead. Her Heart suggest to move her hand forward and push it away from his forehead while her Brain scolded her for such thoughts.

Khushi herself didn't realize when she started to sleep. Subconsciously her head rested on his which was on her shoulder as deep sleep took over her. As Most of the road was empty, No car noise or uneven movement of the car woke them up.

Around 4 or 5 in the morning was when dawn started to hit and the sky started to light up ever so slightly. Manish moved a little in his sleep feeling uncomfortable to sleep in 1 position all night. As he started to sit straight on the seat, he felt weight on his head. His eyes flutter open with a frown on his face due to confusion but as he realized the situation his eyes widen. He realized that his head was lying on Khushi 's shoulder and her head on his. He scolded himself before he slowly lifted his head. Khushi 's head fell more to his direction as he sat straight. Manish caught Khushi 's head as it was to fall off and kept it stable on his shoulder. He looked down at her to notice one strand of her hair fell on her face. His hands automatically moved as they tugged it behind her ears before he looked up front. Everyone was still sleeping peacefully. His eyes landed on his watch to see it be 4:45 in the morning. The sky was still dark outside with just slight light here and there. Manish sighed as he folded his arms to his chest and leaned back on the seat closing his eyes. They still had few hours before they would reach Delhi. Soon the sleep took over him again.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

641K 45.9K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
3K 148 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
355K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...