The Life That Full of Meaning...

By Ryushuu1412

Naruto is a girl in this story. When the Fourth Great Shinobi War happened, Naruto died in the battlefield af... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

344 13 0
By Ryushuu1412

The next day, they goes to the Zoo. Kaito was happy to see so many kind of animals in there. They took a picture, feeding an animals that were allow to be fed, have a picnic at the resting area. And more and more, they were having fun and Narumi was happy with this development.

In her previous life, she always dream of having a loving and warm family. Now when it's come true, she had the hard time to believe that this was a dream and when she woke up, she was still fighting Kaguya and Zetsu to save the world.

But with Kurama telling her and pointed that this was real and she really had a loving family that she really wanted. She stop doubting herself and enjoy her life to the fullest with her new precious people. And with the ability that she had from her previous life, she will do what it got to protect them and keep them safe.

Since she learn that whenever or whichever world she was in, there was still evil people in this world that full of themselves and think that the world in their favour. So for that, she have to protect her now precious people that she meet since she was born in this world and keep them away from any harm and Kurama would be by her side to give her support that she needed.

Time skip...

A week after that, Chikage come to her house to pick up Kaito and thanks her for willing to took care of him in her holiday. Narumi told her that it's fine and she also enjoy her time with the boy and Shinichi also like him even didn't want to be separated with the messy haired boy. The two boy completely bonded and won't separated with each other, they even do everything together like took a bath together, sleep together, play together and many thing.

Narumi have no doubt that the two would be inseparable when they grown up if they continued like this. Even when Chikage came to bring Kaito home, the two were crying and don't want to let go.

Chikage and Narumi were having a hard time to separate them, even had to call Toichi that have been waiting in the car to coddle Kaito on letting Shinichi go. Only by bribing the boy by giving him a set of animal shape chocolate, he finally let go. The boy sniffed in tears and say his goodbye to Shinichi, "Bye, bye, Nichi. Let play again, kay?" the baby guggled in respond. In determination face, the boy walked to the baby and grasped his tiny hands with his own, his parents and Narumi were looking at the display and was shocked when he gave the baby a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

After coming out of their shock, the adults and the 10 years old said their own goodbye and the Kuroba's was off to their home.

When the sight of their car was gone, Narumi look at the baby in her arms and give him a knowing smile. "Looks like you have a beautiful future ahead of you, Shinichi. And I can't wait to see it." Murmured her in fondness in her voice. The baby look at her with his innocent blue eyes and Narumi pat his hair fondly and the two go inside with good memories.

Time skip...

The next day, the Kudos came to her house to pick Shinichi. Narumi was glaring at them for the whole time, when the two irresponsible parents notice her action, they have the nerve to ask why she glare at them like time.

"Oh I don't know. The part that you leave your son at the early age that still wasn't out of diaper in the hand of child that barely out of their adulthood or being a irresponsible parents that abandoned their child just to have their own entertainment, I'm not sure." said her humouredly. Her mother that beside her, smirked at the two with amusement. It's rare to see a child scolding an adult for being irresponsible for their child.

The Kudou's whined at that, they want to retort but close their mouth seeing what the girl said were the truth. Narumi still don't have enough, she speak of what in her mind "Are spending time fooling around are more important than spending time with your own child? You know that the time with your child is more precious than whatever you were doing right now? When they grown up, they have to fulfil their life and don't have time with you anymore. You don't even know if they will pass first before you or not and if it's really those, that will be the time you finally regret for not spending time with him more and miss everything that he achieve in his life. I know that you just step into a parenthood and was awkward with all of this, but at least you have to try instead of run away."

The Kudou's whined and looked down in guilty and sorrow, being scolded by a ten years old is really break their pride as an adult. Moreover, what she said are all make sense and make them realise that they really become a bad parents for their child.

They look Shinichi that were sleeping in Yukiko arms in guilty, looking at the girl that gazing at them with displeased expression, they can see that she resent them for leaving Shinichi like that. It saddened them that the girl that have been a joy for their life giving them that kind of expression. They lost her trust and respect from their action through what they have done to their son.

They can't help but saw the truth behind her words, they really tried to run away from their problem. Since they don't know how to act as a proper parents to Shinichi, they thrown their problem to a ten years old. They took advantage of the girl generosity for willing to look after their son, so they have time for themselves.

But all the words that Narumi said, really stab in their heart and push the guilty button in their feelings. They look at each other and nodded sadly, turning back to the girl that have been do so much for them "Thank you, Narumi-chan for helping us opening our eyes and show us that we're really become a bad parents to Shinichi. And thank you for caress so much for Shinichi, that you willing to scold us, an adult to pointed our mistake for neglecting and mistreated him so much ever since he was born. And we're sorry for our action, sorry for putting all this burden to you, sorry for leaving Shinichi so we can have the time for the two of us without thinking that we could miss our precious time with Shinichi. Could miss our time seeing how he grown. We're really sorry." said Yukiko and the two sat up and bow at mother and daughter in apologize.

"And we promise that we will spend more time with Shinichi for now on until he don't need us anymore so please forgive this foolish parents of us, okay? Narumi-chan!" Yusaku said next pleadingly.

Narumi huffed with crossed arms still not convenience and look at them judgingly, "Should you apologize at Shinichi, instead of me? Who you wronged is Shinichi, not me!"

The Kudou's blinked at her and laughed sheepishly, "Yeah, well. It's true but we feel like want to apologize, since we intrude and burden you somehow." said Yusaku with gentle smile. Narumi huffed again but softened, "Apologize accepted." The Kudou's smile softly at her, "Thank you, Narumi-chan."

The girl then narrow her eyes, "But don't think I would forgive you if you pull this stunt again." warned the girl. The Kudos nodded in understand and promise that they would never do it again.

They talked for a bit and then the Kudou's excuse themselves since it's getting late. Christina and Narumi said their goodbye to the couple and Narumi give a kiss to Shinichi's forehead lovely, sad that they will parted but at least he finally get the love of his parents and it's not like they won't meet again. If the Kudou's still didn't learn their mistake, he will be in her care again. But if they learn the mistake, she will goes to their house for a visit.

For now, she was happy for her youngest brother for having his parents back, even though she still didn't trust them fully, yet.

"Let's get inside, Narumi. Tomorrow, you have a material art class, right? With cooking class. You need to sleep early so you can wake early tomorrow." Remind her mother beside her. Narumi nodded when she remembered that she had to take a few special class tomorrow and the two goes inside, closing the door.

While walking in the hallway together, Christina chuckled suddenly getting the weird look from her daughter. "Oh, nothing. Just, to think you gave a scold at those two is quite impressive for your own age, Narumi. Usually it would be me or your father, nagging at them for being irresponsible but seeing how affective the word you said to them is really impressive. I'm so proud of you." said Christina with proud smile.

Narumi blushed in embarrassment and delighted from the praise and grin at her mother happily. "Well, I just want Shin-shin have a love of his parents. That's all." Christina ruffled her daughter blond hair fondly, "I know, sweety. That's why, it was nice of you considered his well being despite not related by blood." pointed her while still stroking Narumi's soft hair.

"Family it's doesn't matter if with we related by blood or not, Mama. If we care for each other so much, it's already considered as family." Narumi state with so much wise. Christina blinked at the statement and smile warmly at her daughter, "You're right. Family doesn't just consider in blood, if we care for them so much, they already part of family. I'm really proud of you, Narumi. You have grown such a good and smart girl."

The two smile at each other lovingly. They then giving each other a goodnight kiss, Narumi excused herself to her respective room so she can rest for the day and welcome another day to continue her fullest life.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.6K 24
(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before Naruto fall down of blood loose, he mad...
1.3K 15 18
A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Namikaze and somehow a...
25.6K 684 52
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** Kaguya Kagome lives in the Hidden Sand Village all her life. Her father was the younger brother of Baki while her mo...
6.3K 236 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...