love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 33
part 34
part35

part 32

1.7K 88 56
By soniyajiya

None's POV

it's already been two weeks since kook got married with this monster and been locked here in this dark room,in this two weeks kook tried to find any way to contact with his family, but he got nothing there is no phone nor telephone, whenever he asked to taehyung about his family he says they are still alive and that's enough for you to know about your family you doesn't need to know everything so just shut your mouth,.he nodded his head, and the servent's
Open door of his room just to give him food all the time he stays locked in the room, once he tried to run when the servant open door to give him food he hides behind the door and when a servent opened door but when did not saw kook in he came inside taking the chance kook silently come out from the room and lock the servent inside the room, somehow hiding himself from other servent's kook reached the main door and he slowly opened it he opens just for himself and came out he widen his eyes when he saw a big wall just twenty steps far,he was just some steps away from his freedom but he can't get his freedom this easily, cause at the his freedom door there were maximum thirty guards were guarding with weapons in their hands Accepting his defeat sadly, he is about to go inside when a guard notices him. And immediately tells his other companions, they came running from their place to towards cook, while shouting kook got scared looking at their scary and angry expression When they reached kook, one of them slapped kook very hard, due to which kook fell down and blood came out from his lips.They picked up kook and locked him in the room again and told Taehyung about it too,...

At night,....

When he opened his eyes first thing saw a very angry taehyung sitting his head side, caressing kook's forehead kook look into his red eyes and gulped hard knowing his mistake he did in morning a tear escaped from his left eye,..

Taehyung,."baby why are you doing this don't you like this room ha, it's not good? tell me I will change everything for you but don't do that again okay, you don't know how dengerous they are they will kill you in a second, but they didn't cause you are my cute wife ",...he said kissing kook's chin, kook sat up and said teary eyes,....

Kook,." Why don't you understand I don't love you, you marry me forcefully and caged me in this room,Even if the cage is made of gold, it only works to take away the freedom of others.I don't want to be in this cage,I want to be free, I want to go to my parents my home, I feel so suffocating here, you already have a beautiful wife who loves you, then you are behind a boy who doesn't love you even hates you, why don't you leave me and live a peacefull life with your wife, please let me go I swear I will not tell anyone about you and forget everything you did please think about my parents they loves me like your parents do, leave me for them they needs me please",.. saying that he cried out joining his hands in front taehyung,..

Taehyung,."I will My love for your happiness I will Sacrifice so now Relax, wait for sometime I will free you from there",... He said with sad face and wiped kook's tears away,kook looked at him in surprise he can't believe what he hears it's true that taehyung will free him, ohh God does taehyung is still human,he have humanity he can't trust this monster this easily so asked,..

Kook,." Really I you free me?",..he asked with glossy eyes and taehyung said,..

Taehyung,." Yes anything for you",... clearing the blood of kook's lips, Hearing this kook smiled a bit finally he will be free from this hell,...

Taehyung stood up from the bed and said to the old man who was standing in front of the door,..

Taehyung,." call them all in now ",.. and the old man left from there bowing at taehyung,kook look at confusely but didn't asked anything,...

After five seconds, those thirty guards entered in room, holding their hands and looking down, seeing them taehyung walk to them like a king and asked them putting his hands into pocket,..

Taehyung,." Who slapped him ",.he shouted at them and they all looked down silently,.

Taehyung,." I asked Who slapped him?,.. he again shouted and his every man's slowly moved away from a bodyguard who was hiding himself behind them,as they moved he looked at taehyung sweating badly taehyung walk to him and said,...

Taehyung,." So you slapped him huh",.. taehyung smirked watching how badly he was shivering in fear of taehyung,...

Man,." Bo~ ~ ss he w~ as tr~ y~ing to r~un s~o,..." So what you will slap my wife huh",... He said cutting off the man,....

Man,. " Sorry boss please it was a mistake",..he literally cried out,..kook was watching it confusely from his bed,...

Taehyung,." Give me your gun ",...he said,..

Man,." Please Boss I will never do that again please boss",. Said crying,..

Taehyung,." Don't you hear what I said huh?",.. he shouted angrily, and the man gave him his gun with his trembling hands and said,...

Taehyung,." Everyone can make mistakes so I'm forgiving you this time ",....he said and the man smiled with shiny eyes,....

Man,." Thankyou so much boss, you are the grea~~~~ but he can't be able to completed his sentence as taehyung shot on his head and the man fell down on the floor," no",.kook screamed hearing the gunshot and closed his ears, taehyung turned to him and said,...

Taehyung,." It was a mistake too sorry",... He said smirking spining the gun in air,..

Taehyung,." Clean the mess",.. he said to his guard's who nodded their heads
Still looking down, taehyung went to kook and grabbed his hand harshly and dragged crying kook out from the room,....

After sometime,...

Now they are in a dark basement which is under the mansion,kook roamed his teary eyes everywhere there so many rooms and a red light was coming from every room even the doors was close, taehyung stopped at a black door and look at kook,..

Taehyung,." I wanted to get freed from that room, this is your new home",... And leaves kook's hand kook looked at him and about to say something but before he could say taehyung pushed him inside the room and closed it from outside and said loudly,..

Taehyung,. "  Enjoy your freedom my love ",.. saying that he leaves from there,....

Inside the room,..

As kook entered he feels coldness, somehow he found the switch and on the lights, his heart came to his mouth,he closed his mouth and sat down placing his head in door he cried watching the view,....

There were so many human dead bodies laying on stretchers, and human's heart's, kidneys, eyes were into glass jars,Some corpses were tied to the ceiling by their legs and hung,all the floor was because of their blood, their body parts Were spread, like hands, fingers,ear, thighs,lever, brain, teeth and even some human head's too,this room stinks too much, that's why AC is on full speed, it's means taehyung sales human's body parts, maybe human trafficking too, watching this horrifying sight kook vomited,kook slowly stood up and knocked the door while crying hard,..

Kook,." Please open the door please I will never do anything like this again I'm sorry sorry please open it, I can't stay here this is so horrifying, you love me no please the door for Shake of your love please",.. he continuously knocked the door for hours but none open,.

He sadly sat down crying, looking up with his teary eyes he met with the eyes which were hanging on ceiling like bat's, but their eyes were opened, like they are watching him, every passing moment kook was feeling more cold and terrifying into this room,she was having trouble breathing, because the air in the room was very stinky,After fighting for himself for a while he gave up and fainted,....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At midnight,...

He opened his eyes and find himself in his room again,he was laying and the old man was washing his feets with cold water by a cloth,he sat up and noticed that his dirty clothes were changed in to clean and neat dress,...

Kook,." Who changed my clothes?" ,..he asked and the old man looks up and said,...

Old man,." Your husband or Who",... kook's face got pale hearing this,...

That's when someone came out from the washroom wrapping the towel arround His waist,it was taehyung noticing him kook look away with disgusting face, on the other hand taehyung smirked and went to him,he signed to the old man to leave from there,who immediately leaves,..

Taehyung sit beside kook, and held his chin to make him face himself, and other hand he grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest, and then made kook touch his abs,...

Taehyung,." Love did you enjoyed your freedom",... This time kook looked at him, taehyung was laughing and smirking at him,...

Taehyung, "I don't really like listening to speeches,That's why just be my wife no need to be a leader And if you still don't understand then I have other ways to make you understand",... Saying that he suddenly kissed kook so harshly due to which kook fell down on the bed, taehyung grabbed his both hands and pinned above his head, and kissed him properly but aggressively and without love, kook's lips were bleeding cause taehyung was biting his lips, kook's wrist got Red because of taehyungs tight hold, after satisfying with the kiss taehyung leaves his lips, and kook took some breath tiredly but screamed when taehyung bit his neck, and made purple hikeys on it,kook was crying now, taehyung leaves his neck and said,...

Taehyung,."you have four moles on your beautiful body",. Saying this he leaves his hands and tore kook's shirt,who hide his face by his hands,..

Taehyung,." One is there",. He said biting kook's belly button,.

Taehyung, " second is there" ,..he said and kissed his neck,..

Taehyung,." Third is there ",.. saying that he again pinned kook's hands tightly, and sucked his left nipple harshly,..

Taehyung,." And the last one I tell you when I will make love with you",.. saying this he again captured his lips,...........

After sometime the old entered into room When taehyung leaves from there,he feels sad seeing kook in this situation but he can't do anything he is so weak,he went to kook and said in worried tone,...

Old man,." it would be better for you to love her Because the day he got angry with you, he would kill you. Cause he can't control his anger,boy you still don't know anything about him he is so dengerous, and you someone will help you no you are wrong he is biggest business tycoon and richest too,he the leader of underworld, everyone fear of him,he have killed thousands of people's even police officer too,he knows very big politician they ask help from him and the police commissioner is his puppet,he is most powerfull here so think before doing something like this again ",.. he said,...

.
.
.
.
...............present day...............

Now kook is in bathtub, thinking about last night what the old man says was true but he can't love this monster,.

Kook,." I can't love him but I can pretend to love him ",.......

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..................thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part if you liked it then please 🥺.........................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖

...........❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 18.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
223K 6.3K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
263K 10.9K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
372K 15.4K 60
jungkook is forced to marry taehyung because he is obsessed with him.And is being tortured mentally physically and emotionally after marriage.With...