Can You Keep A Secret? || Wtm...

By jayceemorrison

Hello this idea was not all mine I only wrote the story, Charmed old one crossover Stranger things where th... More

~ Cast ~
~ Prologue ~
Sneak Peek of ' Something Wicca Come This Way '

A/N!! ( Important )

164 5 8
By jayceemorrison

Hello everybody I don't know if you know but I announced that I might take awhile to do updates as this is the year I start my credits and I have to do alot more school work. And also have to do as well as I can, also can you guys stop asking me to update but I am quarter way done with the first episode of this and I'm going to do another wtm female oc but it's Charlies ANgels the one with drew barrymore. It will be Fem oc x Dylan, and Transformers wtm of fem oc as Sam Witwicky the three of them!

Thanks for reading this.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 953 33
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
39.6K 2.7K 26
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
524K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

190K 5.9K 19
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.