Would You Kill For My Love?

By YourFavBLMomma

There are two main Mafia families in the city of Bangkok, Thailand. The Rattanakosin Family and The Phassako... More

Introduction
Author's Note
The Raging Beginning...
The Unresolved Mess...
Certain Secrets Revealed...
The Taunting Nightmare...
Old Friend...
A Silent Relationship... (Part 1)
A Silent Relationship... (Part 2)
From Enemy to Friend (with Benefits)...
A Silent Relationship...(Part 3)
Characters pt. 2šŸ˜Šā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā€¼ļø

Reminiscing The Past...

583 31 34
By YourFavBLMomma

⚠️Long chapter ahead⚠️
*If the words are slanted they are using sign language, texting or flashback*

************************************************

Author's POV

"PP, I love you na"

Phiphop looked at her in confusion. She waved her hand in his face.

"Phiphop?"

"Krub?"

"I'm going home na, I'll see you later...I love you na," she ran up and kissed his cheek, and started running towards her house.

He snapped back to reality and whispered, waving, "...I love you too na"

"I love you na... haha," Phiphop felt an arm around him and after the person mocked him he knew exactly who it was.

He looked at the guy holding his stomach laughing, "Oiii Akk," he pushed him away with his hand, "Why you have to mock me?"

"Why won't you be honest and tell her you like her Phi?"

He covered Akk's mouth with his hand," Hoiiii, Nong can you not speak so loud?!"

He removed Phiphop"s hand and wiped his mouth, "No one is around and what are you afraid of?" He looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

Phiphop chuckled, shaking his head, " You will never understand, you are too young," he ruffled his hair.

"I'm not young," he moved Phiphop's hand out of his hair and fixed his hair, "I'm 17, I can understand things," he started sulking.

"Let's head home, Nong," he put his hands on Akk's shoulders, pushing him to walk.

"Uh fine fine," he started walking normally.

Phiphop

When we walked in our home we saw Ratchanee's parents in the living room talking to our parents. We took our shoes off and tried to stay as quiet as possible but my mother saw us and called out to us.

"Phiphop... Akk...come here please," we looked at each other and walked towards the living room.

We bowed to them and I spoke," Sawadee Khab Lung...Sawadee Khab khun pa," I looked at my mother," Mae, is everything ok?" We sat next to our parents. (Lung and Khun Pa: Uncle and Auntie/Aunt)

"Yes, everything is fine, but Ratchanee parents are going abroad and they wanted to ask you something," she looked at Ratchanee's mom.

I looked at her and waited for her to talk. She cleared her throat and fixed her posture and looked at me, I was scared I'm not even gonna lie.

She began speaking," I know my daughter holds a special place in your heart and I trust you the most out of all her friends," I was so nervous, I started shaking and fidgeting with my fingers, "...Do you mind if she stay at your condo with you just at least until we get back? Please.."

I look at her with wide eyes. Knowing that I have a crush on my best friend, was this the only choice they could think of.

"Of course I don't mind at all," I smiled at her.

What did I just say?! I could feel my brother staring at me with his mouth open. Then he decided it was a great time to say words.

"But Phiphop you lik-" I covered his mouth so fast and pinched his side making him yell in pain. I stood up and practically dragged him upstairs.

When we got upstairs and hit the back of his head," Oii Akk, you almost ruined everything.

"Phiphop...why can't you just tell her for christ sake," he was rubbing his head, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because she is my best friend and I would ruin our friendship and I can't afford to lose her," I sighed and covered my face in embarrassment.

Akk touch my shoulder, which made me look at him," I'm sorry P-"

"Luk, are you alright?" Our father was walking toward us. I hoped he didn't hear our conversation.

I fixed my posture and stood up straight," Krub Por, just talking about something with Akk," I nudged his arm a little so he could agree.

Akk nodded his head and our father spoke again," Well you have one week before she moves in so take your brother and go clean your condo before your crush goes over there," he winked at me and walked away.

I stood there with wide eyes and watch my dad walk away and my brother whisper to me, "Yeah I think he knows"

I hit the back of his head, "You think?!"

Ratchanee

*One week later*

I kissed and hugged my parents goodbye, I closed the door to Phiphop's condo and leaned against the closed door. I started jumping up and down because I would be staying with my best friend but also my crush ahhhhh.

Someone knocked on the door, making me jump," Wh-Who is it na?"

"Ayan?!" I could hear his smile when he talked.

I opened the door quickly and hugged him tight, "How did you know I was here?" We released the hug and started laughing and I invited him inside.

"Well your brother called me and let me know and told me to go help you," he smiled at me.

He had the prettiest smile. I pinched his cheeks," You are so cute and thank you for coming to help me bestie," I led him to the couch, "want some water?"

He sat down," No thank you," he smiled at me again.

Ayan had a rough childhood growing up and if he didn't become friends with my brother I wouldn't have the greatest best friend and second greatest little brother. After losing his parents we never left his side and he stuck by us.

"So how is the relationship going?" I took a sip of my water and saw his smile disappear.

"It's fine It's just-"

Phiphop busted through the door angry, making both of his jump, "You are dating Kajorn?!"

I looked at him with wide eyes," What? Who told you that?" I wanted to tell him but I guess I'm too late.

"Are you dating him?"

I was scared to answer but I sighed, putting the cup on the counter, "Yes, I am because you didn't want to date me?!" My blood started boiling and I walked past him, walking out the door. It's not like I wanted to date him...I wanted to date you.

Author's POV

Phiphop stood there stunned and couldn't speak or move. He couldn't believe his ears. Ayan stood up and bowed and left quickly trying to catch up to Ratchanee. On his way down he bumped into his boyfriend.

"Nong Akk?"

"Ow Phi Ayan, what are you doing here?"

"My Jia was moving in with her best friend and I was helping with her stuff," I rubbed the back of my neck, avoiding his eye contact. (Jia : Sister)

"Ayan," he touched his hand," I'm sorry about last night-"

"Listen, I really need to find Ratchanee, we can talk later..." he looked at Akk and saw the tears in his eyes and walked away because he couldn't stop thinking about their argument and how Akk blamed him.

Ayan ran out the door and Akk watched him crying and called out his name, "Ayan?!.."

Akk sat in the hallway with his knees to his chest crying, apologizing over and over again.

Once Ayan made it out the door, he searched around and around to found Ratchanee but he couldn't find her. Ayan was scared because she never ran away like this so he started panicking.

He called Jim...

"Hello...Jim"

[Hello Khub...is everything alright, your breathing sound heavy]

He was shaking, "Ratchanee is gone...she argued with Phiphop and left crying and upset and I ran after her b-b-but now I can't find-"

[Deiyw, breathe Ayan...take your time, now what happened?]

"Phiphop came in upset about her dating Kajorn and she went off on him saying he should have asked first and he just went silent once she walked out and I don't know where she goes whenever she gets upset... Do you know?"

[Yes I do...try the library down the street from the school..I'll be there in a few minutes]

He could hear the cars blaring their horns at him in the background, "Ok khub, deiyw are you back in Bangkok?" He was walking towards the library.

[Krub, I was staying with Wen for a while but I'm back and he came with me this time. I'll see you in a minute, bye khub]

"Okay na bye khab," he hung up the phone and stood in front of the library.

He walked around to the back of the library and saw her leaning on the rail holding her nose. Ayan walked towards her, "Jia, are you ok?" He stopped, keeping a distance from her.

"Am I not enough, Ayan?"

"Of course you are, Jia," he reassured her.

"Then why didn't he want to date me and now I'm dating his enemy and I didn't want to, but I felt like I didn't have a choice but then again I could have said no but I wanted to make him jealous," he saw the tears flow down her face, and walked to her, wiping her face and hugged her.

She hugged back and cried on his shoulder. After she finally calmed down, she released herself from the hug, " Khun phun na khub," she smiled at him.

He kissed her cheek to show affection and smiled back, "I have a surprise for you.." He heard a car door close.

"What is it?"

He stepped aside and looked behind him and they both saw Jim and Wen running towards them, "Surprise bestie," he whispered to her.

Jim and Wen stopped only a small distance in front of them and Ratchanee hugged Ayan quickly and then ran and jumped into Jim's arms and cried again.

"Cıyĕn Cıyĕn," he patted her head trying to calm her down. (Cıyĕn : Calm Down)

She tried to slow her breathing and held him tight. He walked away, holding her and set her down on the bench and sat down next to her. Ayan walked to Wen and started talking to him, as the siblings were talking.

"Nong Wen?"

"Krub," he answered, looking at Ratchanee and Jim.

"Are you ok krub?"

"Xarị, Thảmị?" (Xarị : What ;Thảmị : Why? )

"Wen?"

He looked at him and bowed," I'm sorry Phi, my brain is everywhere, I never seen P'Jim so mad before." He looked at him with sad eyes.

"Why do you look so sad?"

"Because I'm tired and I cried in P' Jim's arms before you called him," he tried to breathe slow so he don't cry again.

"Is everything ok?"

"No but P'Jim doesn't want me to talk about it because he said he will handle it," he sniffled.

"Ok Ok Ok I understand and won't again," He smiled at him, which made Wen smile after not smiling for a couple of hours.

After talking the siblings walked to Ayan and Wen, laughing. Ayan spoke first," So everything is good, right?"

"I'm calm but I'm going to stay with Jim and Wen tonight..." Ratchanee spoke with a raspy voice from crying.

Ayan looked at Wen and then shifted his eyes to Ratchanee," How about you stay with me tonight," Ayan smiled at her waiting for her response.

"Ok that's fine, I think that might be better, " she looked Wen.

They all departed and Ayan rode with Ratchanee to his condo and Jim and Wen went to his condo.

*Two Months*

It was finally the end of the semester and exams were finally over and the only thing the students were waiting on was to hear who got the abroad scholarship. The ones with really high grades will be more acceptable for that scholarship. The results were supposed to be posted after school today. They will be choosing one boy and one girl to take it and Ratchanee knew for sure she would get it. Phiphop on the other hand didn't believe he did his best this semester and was scared out of his mind. Ratchanee was at in the canteen reading a book, waiting for the results.

"Hey kiddo," Phiphop tickled her up under her chin, making her look at him.

Phiphop

I tickled her under her chin which always made her smile but she just pushed my hand away and rolled her eyes. I pushed her book down to where I could see her face.

"Can we talk?"

"What do you want, Phiphop?!"

I heard her voice echo in the canteen and stayed silent for a second. I could tell she was upset because she never called me Phiphop unless I did something wrong.

"I want to apologize for my behavior two months ago, I wanted to apologize a long time ago but every time I tried to talk to you or get close to you Kajorn wouldn't let me and your brother texted me to leave you alone."

She was looking at me so annoyed and then I could see tears in her eyes and guilt became worse.

"Phiphop I- "

"Ratchanee?!" She stood up fast and looked away from me and looked straight at Kajorn. She looked scared out of her mind.

"K-K-Krub?"

I could see her shaking and it was painful to watch. She was hugging her body like she was covering up bruises. Kajorn stood in front of Ratchanee and placed his hands on the table and got in my face.

"You don't listen, do you?"

"I respected your choice and boundaries but she is my best friend and I wanted to apologize to her for how I acted, so take a chill pill dude," I scoffed at him, annoyed.

He pulled out a gun on me," You don't know who you are messing with," he gave me an evil smirk, " Don't forget who we are?"

He pulled a gun on me?! A FUCKING GUN?! I looked at him stunned. He was my enemy after all so he knew about my background. He knew I was a part of the mafia because his father and my father have been at each other's throats since they were our age. When it comes to Ratchanee at first she was a part of a mission and we were supposed to be in arranged marriage but I told my father no and her father. Then I fell in love with her on my own but when I wanted to ask her out I didn't believe she wanted the same and Kajorn knew about my mission and now I was too late.

Ratchanee was looking at us with wide eyes, "Kajorn, what are you doing?!"

"Shut up Ratchanee?!" he practically growled at her.

I stood up fast, "Have you lost your mind?" I could sense someone staring at us but when I looked around I didn't see anyone.

"I advise you to choose what you do wisely," he put the gun to my head now.

"Do it.."

Ratchanee looked at me with pleading eyes to change my words,"W-What?"

"Do it.."

"You don't think I won't," he took the safety off.

"DO IT KAJORN?!"

Before he could pull the trigger I took the gun from his hand in one motion and kicked him down and turned it towards him, placing it between his eyes.

"Remember what you said, "Don't forget what we are", trust me I still remember who I am, I will forget who I am, I chose to forget," I wanted to pull the trigger but I looked at Ratchanee and froze.

She was crying and looked at me with pleading eyes. I am doing everything for her.

Ratchanee

What is happening in front of me right now. Phiphop was holding a gun to Kajorn's head. As much as I wanted him to do it, I didn't know that he was like this. He was looking at me as if he wanted an answer or permission but my brain was blank and I looked away for one second and once I looked up again he was gone.

I ran to Kajorn and he pushed me away, making me hit my back on the wall, "Baby I'm sorry," I cried.

"Just shut up and go get in the car," I flinched and stood up and ran away towards the school doors scared out of my mind.

I ran and ran until I stopped in front of the bulletin board and saw that they gave the scholarship to Praew and Phiphop. Now my plan to get away from this horrible guy was now ruined and it's all Phiphop's fault..

Author's POV

If Ratchanee just understood that Phiphop was going to handle the situation and help her, maybe she wouldn't hate me so much right now. Phiphop tried to call her but she wouldn't answer. He regret what she saw but he didn't regret why he did it because he loved her and will never will stop.

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter if you guys want more flashbacks in through out the story let me know please but please vote and comment and I'm still adding characters so be on the look out

Remember #BL4life and I love you guys smooches 🥰☺️💋

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 549 19
What happens when a cold hearted biggest mafia of thailand Joong Archen meet a lovely and adorable person like Dunk Natachai.Joong who don't beleive...
84.3K 4.3K 63
For generations to generations, Harrow International School and St. Gabriel All-Boys Private School has been rivals. Two schools has been compete to...
44.6K 2K 31
Joong and Dunk, the eternal rivals who were competing with each other since the very first day of Freshmen year of college, wake up in bed next to ea...
18.7K 452 14
When the mafia meet doctors with secret power........ Top jk and top jhope ....... Top rm Top Suga .... ........... ............ jeons the fa...