STABBED | Tara Carpenter X Ma...

By SpotlessMind4

Tara X Male Reader This is my first book so any constructive criticism would be appreciated Will cover 5 and... More

SCREAM (2022)
Eventful Night
Developments
Trauma
ACT 3
New Beginnings

No Rest

1.6K 58 5
By SpotlessMind4

Y/N speeds towards the hospital. During the drive he attempts to call Tara multiple times but there is no answer. Y/N tries to not expect the worst as he is driving. He was only gone for a small amount of time but alas it did not matter. Y/N starts to have those thoughts of guilt cloud his mind once more.

It's your fault

You weren't there to protect her

She will never forgive you

"NO NO NO, Tara wouldn't want me thinking like this" Y/N says to himself as he focuses on the road.

Y/N and Sam pull up to the hospital around the same time. A man that Y/N doesn't recognize steps out the passenger side.

"Y/N thank god you made it, lets get inside" Sam says leading the group

The unknown man looks at Y/N "I'm Dewey"

"Y/N" The two nod at each other and Y/N looks down and notices that Dewey has a pistol.

"You ready to get this fucker?"

Dewey nods as they catch up to Sam who is on the phone talking to someone. She puts the call on speaker as they enter the hospital.

A haunting voice speaks "Hello, Samantha. Richie can't come to the phone right now due to his impending death."

"Please, please don't kill him!" Sam pleads to the killer

"This is what happens to people who stick their noses in business that has nothing to do with them. Or... should I carve up little sis again instead? Tell you what, you can choose. I'll only kill one. Who do you want to hear die?"

Y/N goes to say something but is stopped short by Dewey putting a hand over his mouth signaling him to be quiet.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Oh come on, Sam. Didn't Daddy always say it was a lot scarier when there was no motive?"

"Now choose. Or I kill them both."

"I... I can't..."

Sam starts to break down but the group never stops moving. Eventually they reach the elevator and hurriedly press the button with Tara's floor number on it.

The conversation continues as the elevator slowly makes its way up

"You want to know why I'm doing this, Sam? Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love! Maybe it's because you're too weak for this franchise!"

"Maybe... maybe you're right..."

Y/N looks at Sam confused as she suddenly stops crying altogether.

"...or maybe I'm just stalling for time, fuckhead."

The elevator reaches the floor and the doors open. The sight is not a great one as Tara is on the floor bleeding and weeping as the masked killer stands over her. Suddenly Dewey opens fire on the killer.

The killer dives away as Dewey continues to fire shots. Y/N and Sam rush over to Tara. Y/N bends down and, with great effort, lifts her up bridal style.

"ILL GET RICHIE" Dewey yells as he runs over to the bleeding man

Y/N runs over with Tara in his arms and presses the call elevator button. Tara weeping into his shoulder. The elevator door opens and the group all run in.

Dewey suddenly says "The head..."

"What?" Sam asks confused

"We have to shoot him in the head... If we don't, they always come back."

Y/N chimes in "Who gives a fuck? There's no way they are going to survive that many shots"

Right before the elevator doors close Dewey steps out.

Y/N and Tara sit next to each other in the hospital parking lot. Tara is still crying after another near-death incident.

"I...thought...I was... going to die" Tara says in between sobs

Y/N frowns feeling for Tara, she has been through so much over the course of a few days, barely having time to rest or be safe. He stands up and pulls her into a hug. After a while Tara seems to calm down a little. Being in Y/N's arms helped her feel safe, something she hasn't felt in the past few days.

"You are safe now, they are not going to reach you" Y/N says breaking the silence

"Thank you, you are starting to be my knight in shining armor" Tara has a slight smile

"To be fair I wasn't the one with the gun" Y/N claims humbly.

The two laugh, having a brief moment of joy in the dark times the two have been put through. The two continue to talk until Tara is transported back to her room in the hospital. After a check in with the doctor Y/N walks into her room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Every time I get attacked, they give me better painkillers. So there is that"

The two smile

"So that means you are super high right now?"

"So high"

Y/N laughs while Tara checks her phone, her expression changing to more of a frown. Y/N notices the change.

"What's wrong?"

"Y'know Amber has only visited me one time this entire time, compared to what you have done for me I just expect more I guess"

Y/N noticed how Amber was never there and it angered him. How can you say you love someone and then never be there when they are going through a tough time?

"Maybe she is just busy, she didn't have the luxury of getting stabbed like me"

"That's why I'm so frustrated, you got stabbed and you're still here for me more"

"I'm sorry that she hasn't been here for you"

"It's okay Y/N, I'm starting to realize who is really here for me" Tara says with a slight smile "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Why didn't you ask me to prom?" she says with a growing smirk

Y/N suddenly was stuck, he was caught super off guard

"Earth to Y/N" Tara says waving her arms

Y/N snaps out of his shocked expression, "Um... you went with Wes remember, and I ..."

Before he can say more Sam walks in, saving him from the conversation he and Tara were having.

"I'm going to let you two talk" Y/N says as he walks out the room, on his way out Tara gives him a look that tells him that it wasn't over.

After a couple of minutes Sam walks out the door with Tara in a wheelchair.

"Where are you guys going?"

Sam speaks up, "We are getting the fuck out of Woodsboro, you joining?"

Y/N was surprised by this sudden decision but it made sense for Sam and Tara. It wasn't as clear for Y/N though, as he still had his parents and friends at Woodsboro.

"I don't know if I can, I would be leaving a lot behind"

Tara grabs his hand and gives him a pleading look. "Please.."

Y/N while still reluctant, thinks of a compromise.

"Alright, I'll come with you guys and help you guys get situated but after that I'm coming back"

Y/N, Richie, Sam, and Tara all entered the car and were on their way out of Woodsboro. Y/N was nervous for the entire car ride so far, afraid of Tara furthering the conversation from earlier. Tara was busy searching for something and it a sudden panic,

"MY INHALER! We have to stop at Amber's"

Sam and Y/N both curse under their breaths, Sam takes a second then decides the next plan of action.

"Five minutes, in and out"

Richie immediately looks at Sam

"Wait, What?"

Sam looks at Tara

"What is the address?"

Richie starts to protest

"123 no fucking way lane!"

Sam gives him a glare and tells him the address. Richie sighs and puts it into his GPS.

"Shit isn't a party happening there?" Y/N realizes, this isn't going to be as easy as it sounds 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.9K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
314K 6.7K 48
Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male readers.
111K 1.1K 12
This is about y/n and Ethan idk if this is good but I'll keep posting until I finish the story. If you guys have any way to end the story please lmk...
10.6K 210 8
Y/n Bridger, daughter of Roman Bridger. 18 years old and is dating Tara Carpenter for 7 months. you were just a normal teenager until someone in a m...