ACT 3

The group pulls up to Amber's house. The lawn is filled with cars and a huge banner drapes on the front side of the house that reads "FOR WES". A massive party is happening inside the house.

The group exits the vehicle, Y/N helps Tara get out as the group walks towards the house.

Sam stops walking for a moment and speaks to Tara

"Do me a favor, don't tell Amber we're leaving town."

Tara responds in shock "You don't trust her?"

"I don't trust anyone at this point. Just get your stuff and talk to as few people as possible."

The group then enters the house

As the group walks in a massive group of party-goers yell in excitement, they all swarm up to Tara and Y/N. Many of the teenagers asking if they are okay and about their attacks. Y/N starts to push through the group,

"We have got somewhere to be, please move out of the way" Y/N exclaims

Before they make any progress a voice yells out

"Can everyone get away from my girlfriend, please? Make a hole!"

Amber walks down the stairs of the house and walks up to Tara and the two embrace. Amber taking the opportunity to glare at Y/N.

Y/N normally looks away in these situations. This was not the first time Amber has given him glares, but this time he glares back. Their stare never wavering.

Tara and Amber break away from their embrace

"What are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around?"

"I need my inhaler"

"Why? Are you going somewhere?"

Tara looks down and refuses to speak

Amber gives a slightly annoyed look,

"No, you know what, don't tell me. I get it. Be safe. It's in my room. I just want to talk to you alone for a sec before you go-"

Amber gets cut off by Y/N and Sam

"Absolutely not"

Amber looks at Sam first

"I'm glad you finally decided to take your sisterly duties seriously, but we've been together for over a year" she then looks at Y/N "and I don't know what you are trying to do but you have missed your chance L/N"

Tara looks at Amber with a look of disbelief

"Amber please just get this over with" she then gives a pleading look at Sam and Y/N, basically asking to allow her to go upstairs.

Sam exhales

"Okay, but Y/N and I are coming with you. Where's your bedroom?"
"Back there"

Amber looks at the party-goers

"Thanks for coming, but the party's over! Time for everyone to go!"

The crowd loudly boos at her statement. Sam looks at Richie

"Could you...?"

Richie clears his throat

"Attention teenagers! Sam and Tara have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here, which makes this house a huge target! So y'all should get the fuck out!"

The crowd all slowly make their way out of the house

Y/N and Sam follow Tara and Amber upstairs

The crew makes it to Amber's room and she stops at the door