ESTHER'S FLOWER

By Choco_kitty05

She couldn't be a good mother to the kids she already had much less having been forced to give away one but n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

4.8K 203 22
By Choco_kitty05

"Where are coming home from mister?" asked Elena who had a patch on her neck. She noticed that Jeremy suddenly got distant and with the originals back she didn't like that.

"Shouldn't you be at senior prank night?" he asked as he didn't want to hold a conversation with his so called sister.

"It ended and it's currently after two in the morning so where were you?" she asked but he simply responded with none of your business before going to his room.

"Are you doing drugs again?" Elena asked as she had followed Jeremy all the way up to his room. She grabbed his face and started to check him only for Jeremy to harshly push her away.

"Are you out of your damn mind," he shouted at her.

"I am concerned Jeremy, this whole summer you've been distant, then you started to leave home early in the mornings and return late like right now and how the hell are you able to afford a jeep," she questioned with her arms crossed.

"That's rich coming from you. Aren't you tired of being a manipulative bitch or do you find joy in your boy toy compelling my memories away?" He asked furious.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" she stuttered out shocked.

"You know, I kept wondering why some of my memories were fuzzy but slowly they kept returning but I was so confused and I decided to snoop in your room where I found your diary. I know it's an asshole move to go through your stuff but oh shock I was to find out my sister or should I say cousin is a doppelgänger who shares the same face as her boy toys ex lover who happened to be vampires."

"Jeremy," she started but he stopped her.

"Elena I was killed not once but twice by Damon and you knew and did nothing," he said as tears fell from his eyes.

"What was I supposed to do?" Elena asked.

"Be my sister and stand up for me instead of fucking him all summer under the guise of looking for Stefan," said Jeremy.

"You know I really want to move out but I can't and I won't because that would be disregarding our parents' memories with us so do me a favor and leave me alone and have your meetings somewhere else because I don't want Stefan or Damon here ever again." he concluded as he pushed her out the room and slammed the door.

He sighed and knew he couldn't trust his sister to not allow the vampire brothers back into their house, so he's going to take precautions.

He got ready to go to bed when his phone pinged. He grabbed his iphone eight plus that he bought when he got his first pay check. He turned on his phone and smiled at his lock screen which is a picture of him and Raelynn after their date.

~JEREMY GILBERT'S POV~

❣️My Rae❣️:Are you free for a call?

Me:With you? I'm always free❤️

After replying my phone started to ring as the picture of Rae appeared on my phone screen.

"Jeremy?"

"I'm here Rae what's up?"

"I have some good news," she said.

"Ohh I'm all ears," I said causing her to smile.

"So mom and I are moving tomorrow," she said causing me to frown.

"Are you breaking up with me then?" I asked now sad after hearing that.

"Oh no hun I was wondering if you would ummm come over and help us move plus see our new house," I heard her say which caused my heart to skip a beat.

"I'd love to be there and help you Rae," I replied with a smile.

"Already well get some rest Jer and make sure your here by 8:30 as the movers will be here by 10," she said.

"Alright hun see you tomorrow," I said to which she said good night before hanging up.I went to bed with a smile on my face as I knew tomorrow.

~MORNING~

I got up early and got ready as I started to pack my stuff. I got up and had a bath as I grabbed my bag that I packed which included my birthday certificate and other papers.

I decided to handle this house business first before going to meet Raelynn. He closed his room door and left ignoring Elena who appeared out of her room and tried to talk to him

I saw that she was chasing after me yelling and asking where I was going and with a bag but I refused to answer as I open my Jeep and places my bag in the back seat before going inside and driving off.

I arrived at the city council house. I knew since I wasn't eighteen yet they might be reluctant but I had hired a lawyer who was meeting me there to help my case.

I got out of my car when I was approached by an asian male. "Good morning Mr Gilbert, I am your lawyer Lee Minho or Minho Lee as you Americans say," he said

"Thank you for representing me, Mr Lee," I said.

We then went inside as I met with the realtor who I called. I wanted the deed for our house but he didn't take me seriously since I'm seventeen however Mr Lee came to my rescue.

"My client may be young however he is still the representative of the Gilbert family which is one of the founding family of this town. This alone plus the fact that he's been taking care of himself without the help of anyone since the death of his parents proves he's more than capable of having the ownership of his family assets signed over in his name," said Minho.

The realtor couldn't say anything and so in less than five minutes Jeremy Gilbert became the owner of every property his family ever owned, which included their house.

'Let's see how her boy toys will trespass now,' he thought with a smile.

After shaking the hand of the realtor and his lawyer, Jeremy drove off to his girlfriend's house only to realize it was 9:30 and the movers were already packing stuff into the van.

"I thought I told you to be here at 8:30 you're an hour late," said Raelynn as she pouted.

Jeremy found her adorable and gave her a kiss as he apologized and told her he had stuff taking care of that's why he was late. He told her he'd make it up to her later as he greeted Esther and helped them finish packing.

They were about to leave when Jeremy decided to drive Raelynn to the new house to which Esther agreed.

"Where are you moving to?" he asked.

"Mystic Falls," she replied as she laughed at his shocked face.

"Well my day just got a lot better," he said as he gave her a kiss and they drove off following the mover's van.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
50.5K 1K 115
What if Klaus actually had a child before Hope and she was living right under his nose in Mystic Falls. Your name is Nicole Lockwood. You live with...
215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
178K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...