his deadly wish (Tokyo reveng...

By XWHO_DE3PHTX

M/n 'died' on his birthday and was taken to the world of Tokyo revengers he was determined to help takemichi... More

info
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 3
announcement
chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 2

739 28 6
By XWHO_DE3PHTX

There is still no update date but I promise to try as much as I can, maybe it's not regular but I promise to try :)

"Speaking"
'your thought'
'other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-message
:message from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[N/n]= Nickname
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet
[Y/m]= your music (music of your choice)

3rd pov on

Finishing getting ready M/n grabbed his backpack and left the house with a piece of [F/f] in mouth.
'One minute I'm on a plane going to visit [F/n] and the next I'm in Tokyo revengers...I wonder if I died because that usually happens when you die then you end up on another world.. But something doesn't fit, a hit from a suitcase isn't enough to kill me is it?' Thinking and creating theories of what could have happened, The boy was so lost in his thoughts that he ended up bumping into someone, knocking the person's glasses and his backpack to the ground.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was going"Almost immediately you bent down and picked up his glasses and your backpack But the moment you got up you saw none other than Kisaki himself.

"I'm really sorry"You put the glasses in his hand and bowed
'Shit, why did I have to bump into you?!'

"No problem, just pay attention next time" He then looked at your [F/f]' lying on the floor.

"Are you hungry? I can buy you something to eat since it's kind of my fault [F/f] is on the floor"

"Oh, no need, I wasn't even that hun-" Betrayed by your own body, you were cut by the rumbling of your belly

'Shit, for the love of god let me go'

"Come on"Kisaki grabbed your arm and dragged you to a nearby cafe.

"Hey I said no need, I can eat later"

"You dropped my glasses I dropped your [F/f] The least I can do is give you something to eat in return"

'Kisaki wasn't like that in the anime.. this is weird and it gives me a chill down my spine'

When you and him got there you insisted that there was no problem but he kept insisting and asked for exactly the same thing you were eating, And that brought you to an awkward silence.
Kisaki was shifting his gaze between the window and you eating, as much as you didn't want to stay close to him too long you just couldn't leave [F/f] there.
and here you are sitting with one of the most dangerous people to be around eating your [F/f] like he wasn't even there.
When you were finishing eating kisaki you got up and paid for your order, so now you and him were walking in awkward silence.
'Now...how do I leave politely'

"Hey...huh..What's your name? You kind of never told me"You asked pretending not to know who he was.

"Tetta kisaki and you?"

"Oh, how rude of me! My name is [L/n] [M/,n ]Nice to meet you kisaki-kun"

"The pleasure is mine" he said with a smirk on his face.

Looking at the sky, you quickly picked up your phone and saw that it was almost time for Mickey and Draken to find Takemichi, so you were quick to come up with an excuse.

"Hey kisaki I kind of have something important to do right now but see you around!" You said as you put your phone away and started to run

"Hey! how do I find you?"Kisaki screamed with his eyes focused on you

"I'm everywhere for you to find me won't be difficult! Bye bye"You said as you ran sending one last smile before disappearing from his vision.

'L/n m/n... I think you better keep that promise'He smirked as he walked in the opposite direction you had run.

'Man I think I'd have a heart attack if I spent a few more seconds with him..how could my luck be so bad?!'As you ran to Takemichi's school, you thought that you certainly wouldn't want to see Kisaki around again.

Takemichi was talking to his girlfriend Hinata but his mind was thinking about how cool you were yesterday,You took Kiyomasa down so easily but he was kind of sad about the fact that he might never see you again.

"You okay takemichi?"Hina asked interrupting his thoughts

"Ah- yeah don't worry"

After saying goodbye to his girlfriend Takemichi entered his class and took a seat as the teacher entered the classroom and when they were about to start talking screams were heard outside

"WERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM HAH?!"
One of the seniors yelled at someone and punching sounds could be heard from inside the class.

The door opened and mickey peeked inside the classroom looking for someone his eyes widen when he saw takemichi.

"There you are Takemichy!Come play with us!"

"Uh... we're in the middle of clas.."Mickey talked to teacher to let takemichi out as he have no choice but to agree.

Takemichi go outside and gasped when he saw the seniors got their ass beaten by Draken "the seniors.."But what most impressed Takemichi was the fact that you were on Draken's shoulders with your hands tied.

"Huh?they pissed me of so I beat them..now lay on your stomach!" Draken said as he put you down which made Takemichi immediately go to help you with the ropes and tape And as soon as your mouth was free of the tape you thanked him.

"Thank you Michi"You said while patiently waiting for him to untie your arms.

"No problem M/n-San..but what happened?"he asked as soon as the ropes left your arms.

"Well...

Flashback....

Arriving in front of the school, you were about to enter until two blondes recognized you and decided to stop you from entering.

"N/n-chin!" Mickey screamed as he jumped on your back.

"What the-"You almost lost your balance when you were caught off guard by the smaller blonde

"Oi Mickey!Don't jump on him like that, you might end up taking him to the ground, idiot!"Draken said while trying to get Mickey off of you.

"Huh..What are you guys doing here?" You asked while trying to get Mickey off of you with Draken's help

"We came for Takemichy but you can come with us too N/n-chin!"Mickey said and then pouted because Draken finally took him from you and was now holding him far away from you.

"Huh..I don't know if it's a good idea I have my classes to attend and-"You got cut by Mickey grabbing your arm and dragging you with him.

"Glad you decided! let's go n/n-chin"

"Mickey Did you even hear what I said?!"You managed to get rid of Mickey's hand with a sigh

"Ken-chin get me a rope!"Mickey said as he grabbed your waist in a tight grip.

"Mickey, You can't go around kidnapping people like that!"You said as you struggled to get out of Mickey's grip as quickly as possible while Draken approached you with a tape and rope.

"Ne n/n-chin If asking you don't come then you come dragged by me!"

end of flashback

"And that's pretty much what happened."You said while you and Takemichi saw Mickey and Draken stepping on takemichi's seniors.

"So they kidnapped you outside the school?"He asked while sweat dropped.

"Yeah, basically"

"Come on takemichy!n/n-chin! Join us!"

"Huh..No thanks I'm fine here"You said while walking beside them stepping on the ground.

Takemichi was scared as hell while you were just thinking on what you would eat at night.
Draken swung his arm around takemichi's shoulder as Mickey leaped at your back without a warning almost making you fall for the second time.
He started poking you cheek as he remembered he didn't introduced himself, he jumped off of your back and grinned at you.

"My name is Sano manjiro but call me Mickey and this is my friend Ryuguji ken call him draken ok?" You just nodded, you already knew who they were so it was okay not to pay attention right?

"Your not busy right?" Draken asked Takemichi.

"A-ah..y-yes...maybe" he has a date with Hina but he was too scared to reject them. Students began gathering, watching the four of you walk and whispered to each other

"Hold it right there!"you quickly recognized this voice You had to contain a smile and a blush when you saw Hinata walking up to the four of you as Takemichi seems shocked and the other two wondering who she was.

"I'm sorry hina..Today is actually busy for me so-" takemichi said as you saw she coming straight to Mickey's direction as she slapped him, a red mark forming on his cheek.
Takemichi looked mortified at this scene while you were trying hard not to simp.

Draken looked pissed a vein popped on his face as Hina wasted no time and grabbed yours and takemichi's hand turning around.

"Let's go guys..Hina will protect you!" She started dragging you and takemichi Even though she was shaking, she went there to get you and Takemichi out of there.

The truth is that she happened to see you tied to Draken's shoulders and she also saw you and Takemichi talking so she assumed you were his friend being dragged by them.

'Why is she dragging me too? She was only supposed to drag Takemichi!'You thought as you were dragged by the peach haired girl.

"Oi.."Draken started, grabbing hina's arm"imma murder you bitch" you wanted to kick his ass for calling her a bitch but you hold back.

"You gonna slap someone and then say 'See ya later'? Don't make me laugh!" Hina turned around with a serious look in her face.

"Coming into there school and forcing someone to go with you isn't something a friend would do!"she stated as she continues"lately Takemichi has just been covered In wounds. If that was because of you guys, then I won't forgive you"

Takemichi moved and griped onto Draken's shoulder, muttering.

"Let her go"

"Hah, what did you say?I can't hear ya!"

"Just let her go!"he raised his voiceas Draken looked surprised.

"Ah..and here I thought we could be friends..well which way do you want to die" Mickey said scaring Takemichi.

"Just promise me one thing..you won't lay a hand on Hina!"takemichi looked determined.

"Hah?I don't give a fuck about her"He said seriously, he clenched his fist And moved towards Takemichi's face.With his eyes closed, Takemichi waited for the impact of the punch, but nothing came...Opening his eyes he saw the hand held in front of his face.

"He just kidding!"Mickey said with a smile as he withdrew his hand and gave Takemichi a light tap on the shoulder.

"Wha-?"

"I wouldn't lay a hand on a girl, let's go Ken-chin,N/n-chin!"

Before Draken left he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder like you were a sack of potatoes.

"O-oi I can walk by myself!put me down!"You protested as you tried to get off his shoulders.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The five of you were outside while Hina apologized for slapping mickey.
"I'm sorry!I didn't know you were takemichi's friends!"She kept bowing as she spoke.

"It's Okay, but that was a good slap though" Mickey said smiling.

"I'm still Sorry" The peach-haired girl said while looking at the floor.

"W-well, I will be going now"

"Eh?what about our date?"Takemichi asked.

"We can postponed it for now, since your friends came all the way here to hangout with you"The girl said before quickly leaving the scene leaving you and tree blondes standing there.

"That girl is indeed rare." Mickey said

"Treat her unfairly and I'll find you Kay?" Mickey said as Takemichi slowly nodded.

"Be sure to take care of her" this time Draken spoke With you still on his shoulders.

"Draken can you put me down now?"Asking for the fifth time you tried to convince him to get you off, only to be ignored and carried to a bike.

You were sitting on the back of Draken's bike, your hands clutching his waist too lazy to try to keep insisting on leaving as he peddled down the street behind takemichi and mickey.

"I have a ten year old brother.well he's dead now...but somehow you look like him takemichi"Now paying attention to the conversation since you knew who Mickey was talking about.

"He was a reckless guy. He'd always challenge other guys even tho he doesn't know how to fight properly"

"I ain't that cool! No matter how you look at it!" Takemichi exclaimed as Mickey laughed.

"Well it's true"

"N-no it's not!"

Coming to a stop, the four of you stood and stared off the city.Draken looking at you throwing yourself on the ground and closing your eyes, it's been a while since you lay on the grass and just relaxed.

"N/n-chin..I never saw you around here"Mickey said while you tensed up.

"A-ah...Well, I'm new here...I moved recently so I didn't have much time"You lied, it wouldn't be easy to explain that you came from another dimension through reincarnation.

"Ah, i see what about your parents?"

"I don't have parents... I live alone"You said while staring at the sky 'While I was exploring at home earlier I found no signs that anyone lived with me I don't think I have parents here'you thought.

"Oh..sorry"

"It's Okay mickey"

"Can we visit you sometimes?"

"Hmm sure,It's kind of lonely sometimes"

"Well I gotta go...It was nice to spend my time with you" You said while getting up.

"Bye bye N/n-chin!"

"Oi,[M/n]" Draken Spoke getting your attention.

"Huh?What?"

"Give me your number"Draken said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I also want your number N/n-chin!"Mickey quickly got up going to the taller boy.

"Huh?Oh! right here"You took your phone out of your pocket and let the blondes take your number Also taking the opportunity to put their number on your phone.

"Michi do you want my number too?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"Ah!If it's not too much trouble, I want it!"The blonde said a little embarrassed

"You can put your number"You said passing your phone to him right after putting yours on his phone.

"N/n-chin!" Mickey jumped on your back as you handed takemichi's phone back.

"What's up mickey?"

"Text me before bed and when you wake up I want to go to your house!"He said while squeezing your neck.

"Okay Mickey but now I have to go... Is there any way you can let me go?"

"Mmmmm, Kay!"Mickey got off your back and then you took your phone and left leaving the blondes alone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Walking calmly until you got to your house, you sang softly [Y/m].
'It was a nice day... apart from the fact that I ran into Kisaki and Mickey and Draken kidnapped me' Thinking as he walked his singing became more audible 'I'm worried about Kisaki... if he finds out I know Mikey I'll definitely become his target and if I die I won't be able to help people!' Closing his eyes the sweet evening breeze in contact with his skin soothed the aching muscles of his body 'It won't be kisaki that will stop me from helping takemichi create a better future for everyone' As he walked calmly the boy didn't notice a tall boy following him the boy was attracted by the smaller boy's singing 'Takemichi.... I promise I'll help you save Hinata and your friends' A smile forms on his lips as he walks, his singing now able to be heard better, making the boy who used to walk close move away a little,A new melody never heard before being sung by the boy in front of him, it sounded as delicate as the song of a bird or a siren.

"Ah....a good day to eat Yakisoba!"You said as you opened your eyes and saw your newest home.

"Maybe I should buy some candy tomorrow..."

Entering the house, you locked the door and went to the kitchen. Preparing a Yakisoba to eat, you found yourself singing softly but taking breaks in your singing, feeling watched as if a pair of eyes were watching you from afar 'But what a shitty feeling... no matter where I look I don't see anyone, I'm getting paranoid' Little did you know that from one of the windows someone saw you preparing your Yakisoba with your soft singing.

'a sweet angel..such an angelic voice,a true angel.....My sweet angel'

To be continued....

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter but I was and still am going through a week of exams and assignments so my time is limited :')

---------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
291K 27.2K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...