can't be friends ꕥ angus clo...

By benznarcotic

bts of euphoria's most cherished couple fem oc x angus cloud More

❁ུ۪ mikayla barnes
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen

twelve

2.1K 83 26
By benznarcotic

liked by vinniehacker and 1,408,688 others

miikie 💋

view comments

drewstarkey so excited to work with you
miikie 🤭🙈

user so fine omg

anguscloud you look amazing baby wow you amaze me everytime
miikie 💋 my hearttt

arianagrande she's beauty she's grace ✨

vinniehacker beautiful

alexademie nothing can beat ur face card mama
miikie i love you ✨

"it's just a movie, baby."

angus stopped pacing in front of her with a shake of his head. "bro that's not the fuckin' point. that dude ain't got no business textin' you at five in the goddamn morning."

mikayla recently got the role of playing the main character in a new netflix movie which was already stirring some extra publicity considering the fact that the dude playing her love interest was her ex's costar. but, nonetheless this was a buisness and you couldn't take anything personally.

the other issue however was due to them being close in the film the director thought it would be crucial for them to be communicating outside of their table reads to create the chemistry they needed to have on screen which of course angus wasn't super excited about.

"we're just grabbing lunch. it's not even gonna take an hour."

"you too fuckin' friendly, mik. you know damn well if it was the other way around yo crazy ass would be throwing a fit right now."

mikayla rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"cancel on him."

"wha- no." she scoffs and as she was about to walk away angus wrapped his hand around her upper arm to pull her body towards his.

"don't walk away from me when i'm talkin' to you, mikayla." he was so close she could feel his breath on her skin as he towered over her and she fought the urge to bite her bottom lip.

"okay." she says softly, with attitude laced in her voice.

angus grabbed her chin keeping her from looking away. "okay what?"

mikayla contemplated on her answer. realistically, building a friendship with drew was apart of her job and she couldn't just back out. "i'll cancel on him." she lied.

"good...can you come here now?" he asks, leaning close to her face, mikayla hums and met him halfway to kiss him deeply.

he pulled away once she deepened the kiss making her whine. "i'm serious mik."

"i said i'll do it." she wraps her arms around his neck and smiles kissing the corner of his mouth. "you're so sexy when you get all jealous like that." she playfully bites the air.

"ain't nobody jealous of that dude." he says, snaking his arms around her waist.

"good because you shouldn't be."

"mhm. i know." he rubbed his thumbs on the skin of her naked sides from her shirt riding up. "'cause you mine, right?"

"of course." she says leaning up again to peck his lips.

after a week of mikayla staying at angus' place, she finally went back to her own lavish home. she was currently getting ready to meet drew at a cafe. she knew it was probably wrong of her to lie to angus but she didn't see the big deal considering the fact they were just grabbing lunch and going to be talking about work the whole time.

mikayla took one last look in the mirror admiring her natural makeup and her outfit which consisted of some low rise jeans, a black tube top with a simple black leather jacket over it and her converse.

she grabbed the script and shoved it in her bag before taking her car keys off the counter and exiting her home.

the drive there was short and it didn't take long before she was with drew outside the cafe.

"hey, how was the drive here?" he asks politely bringing her in for a friendly side hug before opening the door for her.

"it was good. not a lot of traffic today surprisingly."

they found a table and mikayla was surprised at the fact he pulled her seat open for her. "aren't you a gentleman." she says, smiling sitting down and picking up the menu.

drew shrugged his shoulders and teasingly pretended to pop up his collar. "oh, well, you know."

when they both finished looking at the menu. their waitress approached and they gave her their orders.

"this isn't awkward, right?" mikayla tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"why would it be?" he asks before nodding his head quickly realizing, "don't worry. madison gets it i swear it's not awkward."

mikayla nods her head fighting the urge to ask how her ex is doing. "good. um...have you had the chance to fully go over the script."

"yeah, absolutely. i try to go over all my scripts the first week i have it, you know. i'm just glad i can finally play a character that isn't a raging psychopath."

mikayla laughs at that. "you played the role very well."

"thanks. i appreciate that. it's all fun and games until i'm out and some random dude genuinely wants to sell me coke." he laughs along with her and shakes his head at the remembrance, "crazy times."

when the food came, the two continued to get to know each other and found out conversation flowed very easily between them which they were both grateful for due to the fact there was nothing more agonizing then being paired up with a coworker whom you didn't like.

"so, how are you and odessa?" she playfully pokes his shoulder seeing him blush. "i've seen the pictures drew."

he puts his hands up and shakes his head. "we're just friends."

"i don't believe it."

"i swear. i know it's hard to believe since i'm such a catch but i am single." they both laughed at that.

"what about yourself?" he asks.

mikayla took a sip of her ice tea and was about to answer when someone entering the restaurant caught her eye.

"fuck." she mumbles watching angus walking in followed by two guys.

angus could feel eyes on him causing him to turn before mikayla could avoid eye contact their eyes connected and her palms instantly started to sweat.

"you okay?" drew asks furrowing his eyebrows and leaning forwards.

from where she sat it was harder to see who she was sitting in front of which was obvious with the way angus still had a smile on his face as he slightly pointed at her seemingly showing his friends.

he walked over and the smile was quickly wiped from his face at the sight of the back of drew's head. "bro what the fuck?" his jaw was clenched once he approached the table looking between mikayla and drew.

"hey, baby..." she spoke awkwardly dragging out her words.

"sup man." he greets with a smile.

"sup." angus spoke dryly before turning his head to mikayla, "you not gon' introduce us."

mikayla sat up straight and cleared her throat. "um, yeah. drew this is angus and angus this is my costar, drew."

drew awkwardly cleared his throat at the hostility directed towards him. "i'm sorry, is there a issue here i'm unaware about?"

"no."

"yeah."

mikayla snapped her head and shot him a glare, "angus." she reprimanded.

"don't angus me. the fuck?" he shook his head and motioned for her to stand up, "come on, mik."

"are you fucking serious right now?" she asks, trying to keep her voice down. mikayla shakes her head and grabs her bag once upon realizing how serious he was. "you're so embarrassing."

"oh, i'm embarrassing you? how the fuck you think i feel?

"can we all just relax." drew stands up to try and de-escalate the situation.

angus raised an eyebrow turning his head to looking drew up and down.

"stop. don't even think about it." mikayla pulled angus back before he could say anything and sent drew an apologetic smile, "i'll call you." she says before grabbing angus' hand and leading him out.

"no the fuck she won't!"

mikayla let his hand go once they made it outside and she angrily stalked to her car.

"i look like a fucking joke to you?"

"i don't wanna fucking talk to you." she unlocks the door and gets in only for angus to stop her from shutting it.

"yeah, ight. drive home i'll see you there though 'cause clearly you lost yo damn mind." he doesn't wait for a response and just shuts her car door for her before heading to his.

...mikayla was surprised she made it home safe with how she was angrily speeding but nonetheless she didn't harm anyone nor herself and made it home safe.

as soon as she stepped out of her car she could feel angus staring daggers at her but she ignored him which was easy since he didn't say anything. he just followed after her as she walked to open the front door and once they were in he shut and locked it behind them.

mikayla silently took off her shoes and dropped her handbag on the couch before making her way to her bedroom. "are you not going to say anything?" she asks, growing agitated with the whole silent treatment.

angus scrunched his face up. "why the fuck are you sportin' an attitude? you was the one that lied straight to my face." he laughs, shaking his head i'm disbelief.

"i know and i'm sorry." she releases a sigh running a hand through her hair, "it won't happen again, okay?"

"yeah, i know it won't, you lie to me again i'm leaving you mik. keep playin' with me." he sternly says.

mikayla frowned at the thought and slowly nodded her head.

"come here." he says, reaching out for her hand when she took steps towards him and pulling her into a hug. his anger diminishing as she snuggled herself into his chest.

"don't leave." she mutters lifting her head up and resting her chin on his chest, "i'm sorry." she repeats.

angus hummed, he wasn't going to tell her it was okay because it wasn't but he did forgive her.

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
i wait too long to update and fear i lost
the fans fr so the real ones that are still
here i love you

also i watched the barbie movie i liked it,
didn't cry though so kinda disappointed

did you guys watch it?

also i was gonna add a rough smut scene at
the end but, this chapter was long enough lol

pls like & comment <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 23.2K 55
(𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘) 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 👼🏻🤍☁️
575K 9.6K 16
"You're so reckless and it scares the fuck outta me!" euphoria au fezco x oc whoreosis
1.6K 22 8
𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
135K 2.5K 27
"we been together on two different coasts and i don't even know your name yet." "fez. fezco." ...