𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐲�...

By LvVStudios

Max Mayfield x Male Reader Stranger Things x Male Reader Stranger Things season 2 ✅️ Stranger Things season 3... More

Cast
ǝuO ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
oʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝǝɹɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ɹnoᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝʌᴉᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
xᴉS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝʌǝS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʇɥƃᴉƎ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝuᴉN ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝʌǝʅƎ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝʌʅǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝǝʇɹnoᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
Cast²
uǝǝʇⅎᴉᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉƎ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉN ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝuO-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
oʍꓕ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝǝɹɥꓕ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ɹnoᖵ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝʌᴉᖵ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
xᴉS-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
Cast³
uǝʌǝS-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʇɥƃᴉƎ-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝuᴉN-ʎʇuǝʍꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝuO-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
oʍꓕ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝǝɹɥꓕ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ɹnoᖵ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ǝʌᴉᖵ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
xᴉS-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
uǝʌǝS-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʇɥƃᴉƎ-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ (🍋)
ǝuᴉN-ʎʇɹᴉɥꓕ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ
ʎʇɹoᖵ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

uǝǝʇxᴉS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

3K 94 14
By LvVStudios

The next day, Max was currently teaching Y/N how to skate on his skateboard. He recently bought one as his girlfriend promised to teach him.

While Y/N was slowly moving forward, Max was trying to kick the board into the air, before landing on top of it. But it went wrong as her left foot slipped and, in a chain reaction, her right foot kicked the board away. "Shit!"

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, quickly making his way to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Max nodded before the couple turned to get the redhead's skateboard back, but instead saw El walking towards them with the board in her hands.

She quietly walked over before standing in front of Max. "Hi."

"Hi?" Max asked as she gently grabbed her skateboard back from the brunette.

"Can we talk?" Eleven asked as she gave a quick glance towards Y/N. "Private. Please?"

"Yeah, sure." Y/N nodded. "I needed to go somewhere anyway."

"Oh, to those science experiments?" Max asked as Y/N quickly turned towards her. Max immediately knew she screwed up as Eleven turned towards her. "Experiments?"

"No, it's nothing like that, El." Y/N said, referring to the countless experiments she went through. "It's just, I'm a little behind science. So, my teacher wants to give me private lessons."

"Okay." El smiled as she looked back at Max. "Can we--"

"Yeah, come on. Let's go inside." Max took Eleven's hand and gave a final look to her boyfriend before mouthing 'I'm sorry' towards him.

The two girls quickly walked into Max's room before closing the door. El sat down on the bed as Max listened to her story.

"And then he said he-- he missed me. And then he just hung up." El explained as Max stopped walking back and forth to look at the only other female in the party. "He's a piece of shit." the ginger said, confusing El. "What?"

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." Max explained, making the brunette even more confused. "But friends don't lie."

"Yeah, well, boyfriend lie. All the time." Max stated like it was something obvious. But for Eleven, it was anything but.

"Even Y/N lie?" she asked as Max shook her head. "With him, it's different."

"How? Lie is lie, right?"

"Yeah, but, okay. Y/N lies to get me something I really like." Max started to explain. "Like last week, he told me his dad needed him. So he quickly walked out of my room. But when I looked out of my window, he didn't go to his house. Instead, he grabbed his bike and drove off."

"So, Y/N lied?" El asked as Max hummed. "Yeah. But once he returned, he told me to follow him. So I did. And he took me to the most quiet place I've ever been. And even better, a picknick was waiting for us."

"So, good lie?" El asked, still confused as all hell.

"Yeah. But Mike, he isn't getting you anything. He's doing this for himself."

"So... what do I do?" Eleven asked as Max sat beside her on the bed. "You're going to stop calling him. You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist."

"Doesn't exist?"

"He treated you like garbage. You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine."

"Give him the medicine."

"Mm-hmm." Max hummed as she nodded her head. "And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself, dump his ass."

"Like, break up?" El asked as Max nodded. "See? You're getting it."

"Now, how about we go somewhere. Girl among girl." Max suggests as Eleven looked at her with intrigue.

○●○

Y/N arrived at a fairly big building. He knocked on the door a few times as he was suddenly teleported inside.

"Hey, Arthur--" Y/N began before a growl behind him could be heard. A wolf like creature pounced on the boy as his eyes started rapidly blinking, before Y/N kicked the creature back into the wall.

The wolf creature let out a angry growl as it tried attacking Y/N again, before the young teen ducked out of the way and grabbing a knife which lied on the floor.

"Come on, you fucker." Y/N spoke as the wolf jumped at him again, but before the wolf could do any damage, Y/N stabbed it straight into its heart.

The creature let out a yelp as it quickly fell onto Y/N, dead. Y/N pushed the body away as he stood up while blinking rapidly again.

"That was impressive." a voice spoke up as Y/N quickly turned around, but relaxed once he saw who it was.

"What was that?" Y/N asked as Arthur shrugged. "Some kind of creature from the Upside Down. I can see Marc handled that well."

"Yeah, well, we've been training." Y/N shrugged as he pointed at his head. "He says 'F you', by the way."

"I expected something like that." Arthur chucked as he put an arm around Y/N. "Did you tell anyone else about this?"

"No, just Max." Y/N confirmed. "She almost told El, though. But she doesn't know."

Arthur nodded. "And El as in your friend Eleven?" he asked.

"Yes." Y/N nodded.

"She's still okay, right? Like, no purple eyes or anything?"

"No, nothing." Y/N shook his head. "Why do you keep asking me about her?"

"Well, I can't just always follow her around." Arthur chuckled. "Plus, with her past, I don't think I can just tell her to come with me."

"He does have a point, Y/N." Marc spoke up in Y/N's mind.

"Yeah, I know Marc." Y/N sighed.

"Just like I can see through your eyes. And bringing that up--"

"No, Marc, don't."

"Can you maybe not, like, let your girlfriend kiss you to death. It's traumatizing." the American voice spoke as Y/N quickly replied. "Well, it's your fault that you're watching."

"Bullshit!" Marc exclaimed. "You just can't handle the fact that you're the submissive one in your relationship with her, and that I'm calling you out on it."

"Okay, goodbye." Y/N said as he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. Once he opened his eyes back up, he saw Arthur looking at him. "He said something about your relationship with Max, didn't he?"

"Yup." Y/N nodded as both men walked out of the room and focused on Y/N's training.

○●○

Max took Eleven to the newly opened mall to take her mind off of Mike. They went shopping, got ice cream and got some bullies back for harassing them, making a drink explode in her face.

Once they were done, the girls walked out of the mall to see Mike standing outside along with Lucas and Will. "Oh, you've gotta be shitting me."

"Isn't this a nice surprise." Max asked as her and El walked closer to the boys. Mike drops his bike as he pointed at his girlfriend. "What are you doing here?"

"Shopping." El simply replied.

"This is her new style." Max informed as she nodded her head towards Eleven, who was wearing a black dress with lots of differently colored circles. "What do you think?"

"What's wrong with you?" Mike asked the redhead standing opposite of him. "You know she's not allowed to be here."

"What is she, your little pet?"

"Yeah." El said as she turned from Max to looking at Mike. "Am I your pet?"

"What? No!"

"Then why do you treat me like garbage?"

"What?"

"You said that Nana was sick."

"She is. She is. She is sick." Mike stumbled over his words, trying to make an excuse and looking at Lucas for help. "Yeah, sick-- she's sick."

"She's sick."

"She's super sick. That's why we're here, actually."

"Yeah, we're shopping. Not for us, but for her, for Nana."

"For Nana."

"Also, we're here to get a gift for you. Just, we couldn't find anything that suited you and I only have, like, $3.50, so it's hard."

"Super hard. It's-- It's expensive."

"You lie." El spoke up, stopping the two boys from making weak excuses. "Why do you lie?"

Mike tried to save the situation, but he knew that El wouldn't believe anything he would say.

The brunette girl turned to see a bus stopping. The same bus that she and Max took to get here.

She walked closer towards her boyfriend as that title would change with only one sentence. "I dump your ass."

Max's mouth fell slightly open as she quickly followed El into the bus. They both laughed as they gave each other a high five.

"We need to tell Y/N about this." El chuckled. Since she first saw Y/N back in Hopper's cabin, she felt some sort of connection with him. But she didn't know what it was. Maybe they were just destined to be good friends.

"Well, I'll call him." Max agreed. "My place or yours?"

"Mine. Hopper is gone anyway." the brunette chuckled as the bus moved through the town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.1K 27
[Max Mayfield x fem!reader.] Y/n Harrington. Season 3: Done. Season 4: Done. started: 21/06/2022 finished: 19/07/2022 English is not my first langu...
91.8K 2K 30
❝ YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO. ❞ ( mike wheeler x reader. ) ( season 1 - 4 ) ( DISCONTINUED!! ) STARTED: 2/11/21 ENDED: TBA
2.2M 86.5K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
11.4K 277 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 �...