ʇɥƃᴉƎ ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

Owen had just parked his car in front of the arcade. "It's good your going to these places again." he said as Y/N sighed. "She would've wanted you to go."

"I know." Y/N stepped out of the car and looked back at his father when he spoke up. "Enjoy your date with Max."

"It's not a date, dad. We're just spending time together." Y/N dismissed as Owen smiled. "That kinda sounds like a date."

"Sure." Y/N murmured as the two men said their goodbyes and Y/N watched his father drive off.

After a few minutes, he spotted the car of Billy driving towards the arcade, so he turned around and hoped that he wouldn't recognize him.

The car came to a stop as Max stepped out of the vehicle. "If you're not out in an hour--"

"Walking home. Yeah, yeah, I know." Max cut her brother off.

"Hey! Watch the attitude, shitbird." Billy warned as Max took her skateboard and closed the door. Billy immediately drove off as Max gave his car, and probably him, the middle finger.

"Well, that was a show

"Well, that was a show." Y/N spoke up, now walking beside Max. "Shit, you heard?" she asked as the boy nodded.

"I'm sorry you have to live with that."

"It's whatever." Max shrugged as the duo walked inside the arcade. Y/N followed Max, who was almost running, towards a certain game machine that was out of order.

"Sorry about that, Road Warrior." one of the workers, who's nameplate read 'Keith', told the ginger. "What happened?"

"Short circuit in the motherboard. A real bummer." Keith shrugged as he grabbed another cheeto and put it in his mouth. "But fret not. I got another machine up and running in the back."

Almost in no time, the three were now in front of the employee use only door. "Hold these." Keith gave Max his cheeto's as he opened the door to reveal Lucas sitting inside, awkwardly smiling.

Y/N and Max huffed inside with a sigh as Keith turned to Lucas. "You better get me that date, Sinclair."

"I told you I would."

Keith let out a few grunts before speaking up again. "And keep things PG in here, alright?" he asked before the door closed completely.