FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

05

11.8K 672 63
By cutegir2002

Family isn't
Just blood.~~

****

Tae searched in his small closet to find something apart from formal and nightwear to wear this after noon. He groaned as he just saw some pieces of suites and two pair of night wears. He thought to check on the small bag he had. Which he barely opens.

And sighed in relief as he find a floral print shirt and a black pant. He checked himself in the mirror and took his phone locking the door, he left from his apartment to go to Jeon mansion.

As the cab entered in the neighborhood of jeon's tae's heart started to thump in his chest. Not knowing why, maybe because this was his first time meeting jeon's that too being their son's boyfriend.

The word seem small but it holds a very big power. Being in love, being in relationship is something tae never went to be in. He had seen the consequences of falling in love, and he isn't willing to go through the pain he saw.

The thoughts came to an halt as the cab stopped right infront of a huge elegant yet beautiful mansion. He paid the driver before stepping out. He took the time to admire the outer look of the mansion and he can already say, jeon's are richest. Well it's not like he didn't knew, but still hearing and seeing are two different things.

Pushing his thoughts aside he walked inside, but was stopped outside by the security guard which was one of the thing he imagined.

"Inform mr jeon Kim Taehyung is outside." Tae spoke and guard informed the maid of the house who confirmed that it was jeon's guest after confirming it from their young master.

Tae bowed to the guards and walked in. He admired the big garden of the Jeon, beautiful and elegant. His head snapped to the front as he heard a lady's voice.

"Oh my finally you are here." Yeo bin exclaimed as she walked out of the door to greet tae, Lisa, Jin and Jimin followed her while other stayed at the mansion letting the four take the younger in.

"Good afternoon Mrs Jeon." Tae greeted with a bow.

"Oh come on stop with this formal greetings, call me aunt. " Yeo-bin spoke giving a side hug to tae.

"Please come in, Taehyung." Jin invited the younger after they all greeted him.

Tae walked in with the jeon's by his side as he stepped inside the mansion. Jungkook roll his eyes seeing his family already going crazy by tae's present. He can see that soft smile on everyone's face. He didn't hate it, it's just he isn't too fond of these things.

Tae greeted the male's of the house and his eyes finally met jungkook's who gave him a small nod.

"Come sit with us." Jimin spoke pulling tae between him and Lisa.

"So tae, how have you been? I hope we did disturb you?" Lisa spoke making tae shake his head with a small smile.

"No no, it was fine." Tae replied sitting awkward between them. It's not like he wasn't liking the jeon's but the person who is used to live alone can't handle all the attention suddenly.

They all were talking when the kids came back from their kindergarten and primary school, while areum was sleeping in her room. And that's why the house was quite but not any more.

"Mama..." The shout was loud and tae nearly flinched Making Jungkook sigh. Here comes the trouble makers.

Hearing the loud noice areum seem to be awake too as the girl ran to the living room. The kids stopped in their track as they saw a new person in their house.

"Kid's come." Jong-suk called.

The kids slowly walked towards their mama, areum was pouting for God knows why as she stood close to Lisa who chuckled at the girl's expression.

"Nam-ji and Seok-in greet taehyungie your kookie uncle's boyfriend." Jin introduced the girls to tae who gave them a soft smile.

Lisa and Jimin did the same. The kids gathered together. "Hi... I am Taehyung." Tae greeted in a sweet voice waving at the kids, they all waves back as they introduced themselves one after another.

"Go get fresh up and areum go with unnie." Jin spoke to the noonas of the house who nodded and walked with the girls.

"Let's have the lunch." Yeo-bin spoke after a while.

"What about the kids?" Tae asked.

"Don't worry, I will go and check on them. You all go ahead." Lisa spoke tae nodded and walked to the dinning area. The lunch quite well then taekook expected. Tae was quick to be friendly with Nam-ji and Seok-in which amused Jungkook.

Hearing the soft voice of tae was new to Jungkook as tae always talks with him in a normal professional tone. After lunch tae stayed there for an hour and took his leave. Saying honestly he didn't regret coming to Jeon mansion. Atleast he saw how a real family lives. Their love and care for each other was clearly showing by their every gesture. Now he wonder is Jungkook like that too, or he is different from his whole family. But then it's not his thing to think. He is just asked to be a fake boyfriend for which he has been paid.

*****

Next day.

Tae pushed the door open as he entered Inside the office. He was in the cafeteria to eat something as it was lunch break. He stood infront of the desk waiting for Jungkook to speak something.

"Have a seat." Jungkook spoke motioning at tae who frowned.

"Me?" He asked.

"No the person behind you. There's no one except us, so stop asking nonsense things." Jungkook commented making tae crumble some words under his breath and sat on the chair opposite of Jungkook.

"So there is something I have to discuss with you related to the contract." Jungkook spoke pulling the contract out from the drawers.

'what is he thinking now? God save me.' tae prayed.

"Yes." Tae spoke out even tho he can clearly sense there was something really not good that was coming now.

"After you left yesterday, there was a discussion between me and my family. As we told them about our love story, they asked me why don't we stay together if we love EACH other that much. I was quick to tell them that it was because you were scared of being caught and they said it's done now. You shouldn't be scared." Jungkook explained calmly.

"O-k...and why is it related with the contract." Tae asked being confused.

"It is related to contract as I had change some clause in it, I had added a clause that you will be living with me until the contract ends." Jungkook spoke casually sliding the contract to tae who just started ta Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Um... So what are you trying to say?" Tae asked not wanting to even believe whatever this man is saying is true.

"So it's simple, move in with me." Jungkook spoke with a poker face.

"Can I cancel the contract?" Tae asked not really ready to do what elder was asking to do.

"Sure why not just make sure to be ready with 1,00,000 $." Jungkook spoke with a shurg.

Tae sighed, is he left with any choice. No he isn't, that means he really have to move in with this cold person. Wow!!

"Ok fine, when should I shift my stuffs." Tae spoke out with no thoughts Because there was no way he can get 1,00,000$ even if he works throughout his life without stopping for a second.

"Tomorrow, I will come to pick you up." Jungkook declared.

"Why would you come?" Tae asked raising his voice a little making Jungkook shake his head.

"Because I don't wanna make my family be suspicious on me on how I didn't even went to get my so called boyfriend from his house." Jungkook exclaimed sounding irritated.

"So be ready it 8 in the night tomorrow, you can go early too. I will be there till 8." Jungkook spoke.

"But you don't know my address." Tae tried.

"I have your whole information with me. And I assume you haven't changed house within the year." Jungkook spoke raising his eyebrows. And tae gave a small nod.

"That's good, so it's done. Now you can go back to work." He spoke and with a heavy sigh tae walked back to his desk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 9.6K 57
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
108K 5.2K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
260K 16.2K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
54K 3.2K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...