Love In Dark

By 37SpreadYourwings

Brandon Rodriguez, and another name of death and danger. Everyone fears him. He is a cold-hearted Mafia boss... More

prologue
part 1
characters
part 2
part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
Note
part 13
part 14
part 15

Part 12

784 25 2
By 37SpreadYourwings

I have hope.

They say Hope is to want an outcome that makes your life better in some way. It not only can help make a tough present situation more bearable but also can eventually improve our lives because envisioning a better future motivates you to take the steps to make it happen.

Whether we think about it or not, hope is a part of everyone’s life. Everyone hopes for something. It’s an inherent part of being a human being. Hope helps us define what we want in our futures and is part of the self-narrative about our lives we all have running inside our minds.

Even after losing her happiness, her normal life. Claire has that one hope of being happy again. She still wishes to feel that carefree, satisfaction and love. She still wishes to feel alive again. Maybe someday. 

But that's kind of impossible. 

Being blind is not the end of life, she knows it. But not being able to see this world from birth and losing this after some years is a different thing. That too in a horrific accident. She still remembers that night, she doesn't want to remember it. But some memories never left us. They kept on the hunt for us, wherever we went. 

Her family even left everything and shifted to another place where no one knows them. They were very simple people, they didn't want more problems for their children. Ken was ready to leave his life behind only for his sister's safety. 

They did everything for Claire but they couldn't bring back their old, happy Claire. She has lost somewhere. 

"Good Morning Mrs.Brown." Brandon said with a very sweet smile when Lauren opened the door for him. She didn't expect him there or maybe she did. She is noticing his extra care for Claire. 

"Good Morning Brandon, Come inside." Lauren said to him with a very sweet gesture. Brandon loved this about her. She has a very positive and warm aura around her. He likes being around her, he gets the homely feeling which he never got in his life. 

He purposely chose the time when Ken is not home. He asked his man to find out every information about their routine. Ken has a job in a hotel, he is out for that. He can handle him if he wants but he doesn't want to reveal his real identity to them yet, he is trying to avoid this as much as he can. But if anyone would create any problem between him and Claire, he would go his Ways...His Bratt's ways. 

"Actually I got the Doctor's appointment today. He is a very nice surgeon, we need to go meet him and He will do some required tests for her." Brandon informed her everything that he got to know from the doctors. He personally arranged everything. He wants to give the biggest happiness Claire wants in her life. 

Lauren was shocked at first. He arranged everything so fast but she understood in time. Her husband has told her he is a multi-billionaire. He must have his own terms. 

"Thank you so much Brandon, but I don't think Claire would agree to this. She..she is afraid of Hospitals after her accident. " Lauren informed him of her state of mind. That's very evident, Claire has gone through a very emotional phase. She won't get ready easily. She doesn't want to get hurt again, also she doesn't want her family to get hurt again because of her. 

"I'll take care of that, let me talk to her". Brandon said to her and walked towards Claire's room to meet her. 

He took a deep breath seeing her there. She was sleeping, with her soft hair all over her face. Her pink lips were making him go crazy, only he knows how hard it's getting for him to control his hormones. 

He fisted his knuckles tightly to control himself, and took some small steps towards her. He caressed her cheek lovingly and removed her hair. She twisted her lips in annoyance. He chuckles on her actions. 

She is so cute.

Innocent.

Beautiful.

He wants her so badly. He doesn't want to ruin her. He wants to love her very much.

" Good morning, My Beautiful Sunshine" He whispered newe her ear. She immediately opens her eyes, she can feel his palm on her cheek, his presence near her. His strong hard voice. 

What is he doing here? 

Is he real or I'm dreaming again? 

Claire couldn't understand. The whole night his voice was the only support she had to survive her nightmare. She herself doesn't know how this stranger is affecting her so much.

"I'm not really in your dreams." Brandon said with a little chuckle. She got up suddenly, felt embarrassed about her silliness. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked him to keep her eyes down. 

Brandon palmed her cheek and make her look up. He wants to see into her eyes. Her eyes are still dark, but he has promised himself to see the love for him one day. He will fill her eyes with happiness, hope and love very soon.

"We need to go to the hospital. Get ready fast." His words made her stiff, her face turned pale hearing his words. 

You are pathetic. 

Weak

Useless.

"No….I don't want to go anywhere. I'm...Im fine…" She said getting up slowly with the support of her nightstand. He noticed her fear. 

"You don't need to be afraid. I'll be with you. Doctors said you have a chance. Trust me." Brandon said desperately.

"What chance?? I have no chance. I know that and stop giving me this silly hope. Go...go from here." Claire said while her eyes turned wet, thinking about another lost hope. 

That time Claire was looking broken, afraid and vulnerable. The look she had at that time, he never wanted to see again. He vowed in mind that at that moment he will make sure to give her every happiness, and that is only possible after making her his,. 

"It's fine, it's fine...Calm down. Take a long breath. Sunshine." Brandon said in a soothing voice, holding her in his arms. She closed her eyes letting her tears flow down. 

He caressed her back with love and held her tightly. He kept on saying soothing words to her. After some time he felt her calming down. 

"Now listen to me very carefully, there is nothing that I can't do. I'll do anything you want, Claire Brown, just for you" He said holding her cheeks between his rough palms. 

She shivered with the intensity of his words. He was too close to her. He joined their foreheads. 

"Trust me. Please….just once."

"For your family, ….for me." 

Brandon said those words to her. The dangerous mafia man is requesting a simple girl. He has all the power to do anything if he wants, but this time he wants it to be natural. He wants to feel alive with Claire.

He has chosen his happiness with Claire. 

Claire didn't reply, Brandon waited for her but took some back steps and left, leaving her all confused. 

He came out of her room, he never wanted to force her on anything. He came in front of her mother, who has a worried expression on her face. But after seeing Brandon she understood that Claire has denied it. She sadly looked down. 

But soon they heard something that surprised them. 

"Mom," Claire was standing on the doorstep taking the support of walls, looking away. 

"Yes Sweetie," her Mom said, coming to her. Brandon was just looking at them.

"Mom, take out my clothes. I'm ready to go...to the hospital." She said in her low voice. Her mother was shocked, her eyes filled with warm tears. She hugged her. 

"My daughter is so brave, I know that." She said, kissing her forehead. 

Brandon smiled proudly seeing her. She just crossed her first step and she will fight her every battle and win also. Brandon will make sure of that. 

Claire went inside again, Lauren turned towards Brandon and whispered Thankyou with teary eyes. He smiled in response. 

.

.

.

After 3 hours, Brandon and Claire were walking in a Park. Brandon took her hand guiding her towards the bench. They both sat down. It was the evening time, and a nice breeze was flowing making her hair face again and again. 

The doctor's appointment went well. They checked her reports and did some normal tests. They will do some other tests in some time, till then he prescribed her some medicines and exercise. 

She was hell scared the whole time, but Brandon was there for her. He didn't let her feel down, not even for a second. 

"Sunshine, why don't you let your mom come with us?" Brandon asked her, as she refused her Mother to come with them. She looked down with hesitation. 

"I don't want her to be sad with doctors any negative. I know there's no chance…" She was talking but Brandon interrupted her by keeping his finger on her lips. Her breath hitched with their close proximity.

"Claire, Trust me once. I will do everything to give you your biggest happiness. I promise." He said in a determined way. 

"Why?? Why are you doing this??"

"I don't even know you, you are a stranger…" She said slowly. This is the question she kept on asking herself. 

"I'll tell you after I get the answer…'' Brandon said while laughing. He is also shocked with his behaviour, what is he doing?? 

Why??..

He is smiling a lot. He is thinking about others feelings, which he never does. He wants to see her smile. 

But he is loving this change. 

"But I don't feel like a stranger to you. It feels like, I have known you for a long time….and I was searching for you…" He said kissing her eyes slowly. Her heart was beating fast with his words and his actions. 

She didn't say anything. He moved towards her cheek and kissed her. She turned around a little to hide her face. Her face turned pink. He loved it so much. 

"I won't let you go Sunshine, I got you for my life." He said in her ears. making her shocked.

.

 ..

.

The Mafia man is trying to be a Good Boy. Only for his love.❤❤

They talked little, some progress right??

Claire is really fighting her own battle. I wish Brandon gave her all the happiness but what if they came to know about his reality? 

Keep reading.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 163 58
"He Sat Fire To The World Around Himself but He Never Let a Flame Touch Her..." Unknown. He always protects what he loves, and she never noticed him...
1.2M 45.5K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
3.4K 70 45
she is an assassin he is a mafia boss she never fails to kill he is not easy to kill can she kill him? or she will be killed by the person she actual...
3.6K 151 19
One is a Cold Mafia Boss, and another is his Shield. What will happen if the Mafia Boss falls in love at first sight with his Shield without knowing...