TWO MUCH PLEASURE

By chimynah

"both of them are too good for me to handle" Two fuckboys compete towards each other on whoever will give Ale... More

A/N
1- UNKOWN BOFIE
2- ASSHOLE
3- BOYFRIEND AND A SUGAR DADDY
4- HELP!
Untitled Part 5
6- CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
7- THE PAST
9- WHAT'S HIS TYPE?
10- LEXA
11- ALMOST FRIDAY
12- FRIEND OF YOURS
13- DATE WENT FINE
14- NOT READY TO KISS
15- FUTURE BRIDE
16- INNOCENT BUT WILD
17- DECISION
18- RUDE BUT SOFT
19- AM I FALLING?
20-JEON K IS BACK
21- BITTER AND SWEET 💦
22- SCREAM HIS NAME💦
23- TAETAE/ DADDY
24- ROOMMATES?
25- INTRODUCING
26- NAUGHTY LEXA💦
27- FUCK💦
28- SUCH A SLUT💦
29- PLAY GAMES
30- HE NEEDS ME💦
32-WILD ANIMALS
33- GREEDY LOVE
34-THAT GIRL
35- FIVE MINUTES💦
36- ADMITTING
37- NIGHTWEAR
38- WARMTH
39- CLUELESS
40- JEALOUS
41- WARNING
42- INTO IT & A/N
43- SWITCH ON💦
44- FACE TWO
45- BET THE SIDE

31- LOUD THUNDER

562 17 3
By chimynah

This was the dark side of Taehyung. 

***

"Taehyung?" I call out as I entered and saw the place empty.

Maybe his in his room.

"Taehyung," I call out again and leaned against the door.

No response.

Just when another thunder flashed before my eyes, I heard him.

With no hesitation, I open the door and found a figure beside me.

Crumbling. Scared.

"No. No. No. No" he shook his head repeatedly and violently slamming both hands at his head.

He was crying and scared for the first time.

I stood there because I don't know how to confront this.

It's my first time seeing him like this.

I took a deep breath and slowly bent down and finally sat beside him.

He notices and looked at me.

I decided to start with a smile on my face and gave off a whisper 'hi' this made Him furrow his eyebrows.

My presence seems to be unpleasant for him.

Well Alexa,. let's try giving in a little.

"What are you doing here" he questioned in an angry voice ignoring the tears falling down his cheeks. I catch those tears and wipe them off with the use of my thumb, and caress his cheeks.

He has the right to be mad, after all, I left him.

He stares at me, feeling a sense of warmth. I fix his bang's so I could see his eyes more, I wipe a few tears from his eyes. And secretly adoring his cute red nose and those we eyelashes.

God, he's beautiful even though he is in the shittiest moment.

He's a fallen angel.

His beauty was made from the heavens, how come this man was living in hell?

I'm sure someone had set fire and made him suffer like this.

He doesn't deserve it. Pain and hatred don't suit his angelic look.

"What are you staring and smiling at?" I blink my eyes and analyze the situation. 

I wasn't able to hide that smile, how can I after scanning those perfect figures in his face make me dumbfounded? 

No matter how many times I see him, yesterday, tomorrow, the next day, I'd never get enough time to admire more fully, from his beauty and the corner in every inch. 

His something I can't paint on my canvas, no one can ever paint the exact picture I'm staring at, not probably the great JEONK. 

Because this picture was a dark room, lightning flashes from the window as its shadow reflects on his aura. 

"It's my first time seeing an asshole cry" That's all that should be said. 

"Get ou-" he shuts his mouth when another one of the loudest thunder appears on the sickening clouds. 

I sense he jumped scared to this and was trying to act unbothered in front of me. 

I ask myself, what should I do? 

If I wear in this kind of situation, Rose and Lisa would hug me, the assurance that I'm safe. Sometimes I face it alone, I hug myself and kept it warm.

This man is Kim Taehyung who I'm facing, this is hard to read and analyze what kind of solution to this problem. 

He's not the type to be comforted by physical touch. 

He's not the type to let use my shoulder lend on his burden. 

What can distract him? it must be a strong distraction. 

Nevertheless, I have nothing, I know nothing. 

so I held his shaking hands and pull his chin to make his eyes look at mine "Taehyung, I can see you are scared so just, please, please let me help you out" I sincerely say. 

"I know it's scary, I know how hard can this be, but how about let's distract you hmm?" I rub his hands to give reassurance to give a sign that he should trust me on this, unless this will ever end, the fear might eat him up. 

" what should l do to distract you?" 

"Should I talk to you about my life? or should we play games? or-"

"I want this," he says in his deep voice I was startled when he started leaning closer, it was fast that I could comprehend that he slammed me into a kiss. 

My eyes widen. 

This felt so forbidden for me to do. 

I was with Jungkook not long ago, his lips were still vividly felt in my skin. And these lips that are currently on mine had kissed many girls before me. 

The thought disgusted me, I only came here to help. 

Taehyung senses that Im not kissing back, I hear him groan and back away to shoot me his heated glares.  

oh no. 

"you're not responding..."

 My brows crashed together at his tone as I stare at his now-squeezed eyes. I have seen him angry way before, but I can tell this is on a very different level.

which is starting to worry me. 

*~ *~ *

VIDEO CALL 

MariahJin joined the call.

Got_no_jams joined the call.

Rose joined the call.

Hobi joined the call.

"you guys are insane! you both know those two have their own traumatic experiences!" Jin yelled and got to his feet jumping out of his bed when he got alerted by what was happening.

"We didn't know what to do! you didn't answer the phone earlier so we told Alexa to be there for him"

"What if Taehyung's anger will be out of control?! And Alexa will be startled! that poor girl is afraid to be touched and Taehyung is a madman because of his past!" The therapist Jin got mad.

"Okay okay! Shush me and Yoongi have arrived already" Jhope on the phone joins.

"thank god!" Jimin felt relief and Yoongi responded to that since he and Jhope shared one device "It should be me your thanking babe not god"

Jhop behind the screen sends them a side-eye glance "Gross dude" 

"Fuck I lost my car keys!" a cursing Jin from the speaker.

"can't you just go get a taxi!" Jhope said.

"Ain't no way bro! I'm bringing my Lamborgini with me"

 "We can't open the door, it's locked and none of us is strong enough to open it" Yoongi took Jhopes phone making sure the locked door is seen by the camera

"NOW WHAT?" Jin got even more frustrated.

"errr! wait! Jungkook lives there! I'm sure he is strong enough to break the door" Rose suggested and by its name created chaos.

"NOW WHO? Why bought my only child into this!" - Jin.

"Jungkook?! mah hot old buddy?" -Jimin

"that hot guy from Twitter is your old buddy? huh?" -Yoongi

"who you guys talking about????" -Jhope

"Everyone!" Rose snapped them "Jungkook lives across I'm sure he'll be glad to help"

"got it!"

*~*~*

He wears a scowl and his jaw clenching, the grip I didn't notice was on my wrist. as to everything was alarming to me.

"kiss me. Lexa," he said with gritted teeth, the grip on my wrist tightened. "Don't make me wait and just do it!" his eyes snapped making me hitch my breath. 

"Tae-" I gulp, I furrowed in confusion at this unknown person I'm facing to. This isn't him. or was this the real him? "Why- why are you so mad?" a slight of hope for me hoping that the caring Taehyung I know was still there. 

He can't just be banished. 

"stop that mumbling! You will kiss me or not?!" I flinch at his tone and looked down at my wrist where I felt a sting. 

"N-no" I stutter and my body jerks away from his. 

With the biggest mistake I made in my whole life as I watch his eyes grow darker, his impression turns scarier, his hands are shaking out of anger. 

This is what they meant. to never. make Taehyung angry. 

Griping my wrist he pulls me closer to him, that way I won't be able to move farther "You won't?! It was just a simple demand yet you can't do it?!" he growled and a shiver run down my spine as I try to pry his hands away. 

"Ta-taehyung stop! it hurts!"

"you mean this?" a loud cry from the unbearable pain left my lips when he squeezes my wrist hard then he leans in impossibly closer to me. 

"DOES IT HURT?!" He yelled just as loud as the thunder that flash through the window, only I can respond to a loud cry. 

I watched him in horror, a very terrifying scene that can create me a new nightmare. 

With the unending roars of thunder and the flashing lightning lighting up the dark room, the scary man I never prepared to face pinned me against the wall, my both wrist was now locked and so are my eyes are trapped by his. 

"Taehyung!" I cry "You're hurting me!" 

A burst of laughter pouring from his lips sounded like a maniac and scares me even more "Oh trust me if I wanted to hurt anyone I would've done it my way" 

"shut up!" I screamed to snap him out and he look back at me with those eyes. "DON'T FUCKING ORDER ME AROUND" he spat and this time roughly pulled my chin. he looked down at my lips and then at my eyes. 

"one last chance.."  another loud thunder interrupted him as if the gods from above got mad, he flinches at it, and cursed, the fear was consuming him and it flips to raging rage.

At that moment I stop breathing when he starts rapidly punching the side of my head which was the wall. 

He punches the wall repeatedly, harder and harder till I saw his knuckles are bleeding, I looked at him with wide eyes. 

He was going insane. 

"kiss me or else I'll rip you apart this instant" I hesitated and my body started shaking beneath the painful touch.  

This was the dark side of Taehyung. 

"This isn't you" was the only thing I said before the disaster happened between us.

"you don't know anything about me!" At that he planted rough kisses on my neck and jawline, teeth pulling and sucking my skin, his eating me alive. 

The unwanted kiss, the darkness, the similar situation that happened before. 

The switch turned my triggers on. 

No, not again. 

"stop! stop!" I cry to let go but he doesn't. 

"I SAID DON'T ORDER ME AROUND!!" he pulls my hair roughly and I breakdown into tears 

"That's right" 

"go on! CRY!" he pulls my hair even more and leaned down at my now full-access neck. he continued giving painful bites up to my lips. "I LIKE HEARING YOU CRY" He sucked my bottom lips between his teeth to which I cry harder due to the pain.

"Women are so pathetic! I'll show you pain!" he pulled my hair and dragged me to the ground, and my back hits the cold floor. 

He hovers on top of me and I shook my head violently "Don't! Please!" he rips every piece of clothing on my body, and he sucks every inch of my skin.

I struggle against his hold and tears nonstop dripping down my cheeks as I try to push him away. 

*~*~*

"stop!" She sobs helplessly and struggles for her life. 

"Not again! no not again!" the darkness pulled her to her nightmares. 

as to Taehyung. The thunder pulled him to his. 

Alexa's vivid flashbacks of the traumatic event and Taehyung as well woke up to choose his violence back.

"I'LL PUNISH YOU FOR WHAT YOU DESERVE"

"I didn't do anything wronggg! please! stop this!" 

"no one will save you! After what you've done to me! To my brother!!?" 

"I just wanna go home! I wanna finish college! I wanna live!"

"you destroyed my life YOU SLUT! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

When two people sink into the deepest sea when two people are stuck in the darkest cave, none of the two learn how to swim, and none of them learn how to survive.

They won't be able to help each other but suffer together.  

*~*~* 

A/N:

Sorry for taking this long  😐

anyways! forgot about Jungkook and let's go

with Taehyung being angry 🤞🤞🤞

and yes I'm making things serious now🤷‍♀️ it's getting deep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.2K 14
"He has nice lips" "Yeah, and they're taken"
13K 110 8
-"fuck me now..." {MATURE} {jeonscrotch 2017©️} BTS one-shots
311K 14.7K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung
770K 12.3K 181
I don't know what to put in here